Perfectly Invited / Mimosa Digital

Hoboken & Online, NJ

Wedding stationery designed just for you.

Creative designers from Perfectly Invited specialize in custom designing wedding stationery, from save-the-date cards & invitations to programs, menus & thank you cards that tell your unique story & fit your personal style, wedding colors, & budget perfectly. Couples simply love Perfectly Invited because you can have your cake & eat it too! Revel in having the flexibility of custom designed stationery to fit your style & budget. NEW: Choose from Foil Printed & WHITE INK Invitations. Two new options that look stunning on dark colored papers! Schedule your FREE consultation with a designer to begin creating your perfect wedding stationery today or visit our site to view online designs & place your order now. Pros: Visit our wholesale division LilacInvitations.com

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

119 Washington Street, Hoboken & Online, NJ (201) 215-2004
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Danielle Y

I worked with Julia from Perfectly Invited to design a custom wedding invitation for my wedding and words cannot describe how amazing they turned out and what an easy, enjoyable process it was to work with Julia. She listened to my vision, looked at my inspiration pieces and... Read More served up great ideas to design the most perfect inivte! She did such a great job, I asked Julia to apply the same look and feel to my program ceremony, guest place cards and even thank you cards. I highly recommend Julia for any of your wedding needs. My new husband and I are now expecting our first baby in a few short months and I cannot wait to have Julia help design the birth announcements!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jeff W

My wife and I worked with Julia at Perfectly Invited for our wedding invitations, programs, and table cards, and loved it. Julia helped make the process seamless and enjoyable. She was efficient, responsive, and helpful in working with us to meet our design interests and budget,... Read More and there were tons of great ideas to choose from. We strongly recommend Perfectly Invited for anyone in the Hoboken or NYC area who is planning a wedding and is looking for quality invitations and other stationary goods.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Amanda D

We used Perfectly Invited for our wedding invitations, place cards, and menus. We worked with Nicole who was very responsive, knowledgeable and made the process so easy for us. She was so patient and kind and went above and beyond to make sure our invitation suite was perfect!... Read More It was truly a pleasure working with her and the team. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kristin S

For our wedding invitations we used Perfectly Invited and they did beyond an amazing job. We searched for a good place around NJ and while Hoboken was a bit of a ride from where we live, we knew they were the best choice so we worked with them. We worked with Nicole who was so... Read More amazing and so easy to work with and we were able to do a lot of communicating over e-mail or phone which made it easier for my mom and I. We had our invitations custom drawn by my cousin who lives in New Hampshire and Nicole was able to take her drawings and create the best invitations ever. So many people complimented us on the invitations, as they also came in a very unique holder (a pocket on the back) for all the papers that go along with the invitation. They did such a great job that we also had them do our place cards, menus and church programs. I highly recommend Perfectly Invited, they helped make my beautiful invitations, programs and place cards with no stress at all.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Kacey B

We highly recommend Perfectly Invited! We worked with Julia to design our wedding invitations and the process couldn't have been more seamless! She is prompt, efficient, easy-going and friendly. The invitations look beautiful and we can't wait to send them out! Thank you Julia... Read More for making this a simple and enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Julia M

I worked with Julia from Perfectly Invited. We hit it off right away and she truly listened to our ideas and steered our vision in the perfect direction. Each piece she designed was perfect and we could not have done it without her. Julia was patient and readily available to... Read More help. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Tori S

We would recommend Perfectly Invited to anyone! We started out with one of the very popular invitation websites but we weren’t thrilled with what we were seeing. Finally, we gave up and decided to check out Perfectly Invited in Hoboken. We worked with Julia on our save the... Read More dates, invitations and ceremony programs and she is awesome! From the very start, Julia showed us what they could do and gave us a line itemed quote that day so that we can go home, discuss and decide what pieces/enhancements we wanted to include. She showed up the paper options, front options & some examples of custom invitations that they did in the past. Honestly, it might have been a bit more expensive than what you’d see online but I’d say it was 100% worth it – you get to make everything exactly as you want it, it can be original and you don’t have to do anything other than look at it, review & approve or provide feedback AND you get to review a printed proof before everything goes to the printer. Julia was extremely responsive, proactive, friendly & would provide great suggestions based on what she’s seen in the past. We received a timeline up front and Julia was always very honest about timing and cost – it allowed us to plan well. Their hours are also very convenient for people who have to work during normal business house. We received A LOT of compliments on our invitations!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Michelle C

Perfectly Invited absolutely rocked our save the dates and invitations! Julia was beyond fabulous and helped us through the whole process. My husband and I are not the most creative and can be indecisive at times, so having Julie was such a help! She really helped guide us and... Read More also kept our project on budget which was much appreciated! We were smart enough to have Julie do all of our paper needs from: save the dates, invitations, place settings, and thank you notes. Everything matched and it saved us tons of time and stress. There were no errors in the process and everything was right on time as promised! I highly recommend working with Julia for a ZERO STRESS experience, which every bride-to-be appreciates!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Stacey S

Julia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process of design and production. She thoroughly explained the design and production timeline and was very accommodating of our requests. She was kind enough to work very closely with us during the design process to... Read More help ensure that we ended up with an invitation suite for our wedding that we were quite happy with. We ended up doing our table place cards and large format program with her since we were so happy working with her on the invitations. Thanks again to Julia and the perfectly invited staff !

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kwok N

My wife and I used Perfectly Invited for our wedding this past November. We both procrastinated a bit (or a lot) with some of our wedding tasks, and the wedding invitations in particular were something we waited until the last minute to complete. Thankfully, Julia at Perfectly... Read More Invited sat down with us and took us through all of the options, taking into account our ideas and concerns, and put together the perfect custom invitations. Additionally, she was able to do so within our budget, and in less time than we had any right to expect, and in the end, our guests raved about the final product. We couldn't have been happier with our experience, and would recommend any couple who is looking for great invitations and great service to use Perfectly Invited. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kathleen S

Perfectly Invited was wonderful! They did a beautiful job with our Save the dates and with our invitations. I COULD not possibly order from online and really needed to see it in person. I certainly am glad I went with them and Julie was GREAT!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Deena R

We worked with Julia for your July 2016 wedding and she was amazing!! She helped us create and customize everything from invitations, place cards and custom signage! We highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nicole G

I am in love with our Save the Dates and our Invitations from Perfectly Invited. Julia was amazing to work with and responded to every question I asked. I loved working with her and I am so happy with our custom invitations. I highly suggest you go to Julia and her team and get... Read More the most memorable invitations for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Vicki C

I had such a wonderful experience with Perfectly Invited! After only meeting with Julia once, she was able to understand the vision we had for our save the dates and invitations and knocked it out of the park!!! She was so patient with my fiancé and I if there were any edits... Read More we wanted to make (which was barely any because she executed everything so amazingly). I would recommend her to everyone!! She is super quick also! My save the dates were printed in a day! I never had to wait more than a day for a updated PDF proof. Thank you Julia!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Allison G

I worked with Julia at Perfectly invited to create my wedding invitations and table place cards. The invitations came out absolutely perfectly! I received so many compliments from my guests about how classy the invitations were, how they were the most beautiful invitations they... Read More had ever seen, etc. Julia offered advice as needed but was more than willing to take my requests for changes. She was quick to respond to emails, and the price was very fair. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for invitations!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Addison R

My husband and I worked with Perfectly Invited for our wedding invitations and we were thrilled! Julia made the process so easy and was so patient with us changing a bunch of little details on the invitation. We used a drawing that my husband had done for the invitation and... Read More Julia made incorporating that image into our invitation so easy and it looked so perfect. I would highly recommend using Perfectly Invited for anything wedding related!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kaitlyn C

Julia at Perfectly Invited was wonderful in helping me design our wedding invitations. She was very collaborative which I appreciated. She paid close attention to all my wants and photos but also brought her suggestions to the table. She always replied promptly and stayed on top... Read More of my constant changes. Our invitation suite came out beautifully! I highly recommend Perfectly Invited to all brides!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Samantha H

It was a pleasure working with Julia on our wedding invitations. She was quick to respond to every email. Julia also gave us many options with fonts and worked with us to find the perfect ones. We were very happy with the final product! Our friends and family commented how... Read More creative and unique our invitations were, which was exactly what we wanted! When we first received our completed invitations, there was a mistake with them. Once we pointed this out, the invitations were fixed quickly. The invitations were then hand-delivered to the apartment and our table cards were thrown in for free. The table cards were beautiful! Julia designed a monogram for us that we absolutely loved. I would highly recommend working with Julia if you want a unique invitation that feels like you. She made our vision come to life and for that, we are thankful.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Tara N

Julia was beyond helpful in helping us with our wedding invitations, menus, and place cards. Her designs were beautiful and elegant. She really took the time to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. She made the entire process so smooth and easy for us. We totally recommend... Read More her service and wouldn't hesitate to use the store again for our next event!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Michelle P

Julia was so patient and so helpful. The designs came out great!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Julie C

We would highly recommend Perfectly Invited for wedding invitations! We worked with Julia who was responsive, listened to what we wanted, and easy to work with. My husband was very particular about a few things and Julia came through on every aspect! We received so many... Read More compliments on our invitations, we would work with her again in a hear beat. Thank you for making the invitation process fairly painless!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Christa C

Going local with our printed materials was the best advice we received, so when we started looking in Hoboken Perfectly Invited was the clear choice. They made the process so simple, easy and fun. Julia was a complete delight to work with - she was helpful, sweet and... Read More accommodating. I highly recommend Perfectly Invited for all printing needs.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

We would highly recommend Perfectly Invited for customized wedding invitations and stationery. All we had to do was provide our color scheme and details and they were able to come up with a fantastic design and layout for everything from our invitations, menus, place cards and... Read More ceremony programs. Julia was really responsive and helpful and we had everything printed well ahead of time. Their late hours are also extremely convenient - my husband and I both work quite late, but were able to make appointments at 7pm a few times.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Ellen M

I met Julia after I scheduled an introductory meeting at her store on Washington Street in Hoboken. It was a great first meeting and she gave my wife and I many options to consider for our wedding invitations, place cards, and thank you notes. Their process was very... Read More straightforward and she and her team quickly turned around digital proofs for our review and comment. Her time frame of the entire process, from reviews through printing were on point and her pricing was very reasonable. My wife and I took advantage of their discount on place cards and thank you notes after we received such great feedback from our friends and family on the wedding invitations. I would highly recommend Julia and Perfectly Invited for your wedding stationary!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Genna N

Working with Perfectly Invited made ordering out invitations so simple and left me with zero stress! At my first meeting with Julia, it was just myself sans husband, and she was immediately able to envision not only my style, but his as well! We worked together to sample exactly... Read More what we had in mind, find the correct color scheme, and work within our budget. I could not believe how absolutely PERFECT her vision was for us, and how amazing the invitations looked!! We needed a large number, and Julia took the time to get every single detail correct, and ensure they were perfect for our day. Could not recommend Perfectly Invited more if I tried - they made the endless paper possibilities seem personalized and manageable to achieve a great result!!!