Perfectly Invited / Mimosa Digital

Hoboken & Online, NJ

Wedding stationery designed just for you.

Creative designers from Perfectly Invited specialize in custom designing wedding stationery, from save-the-date cards & invitations to programs, menus & thank you cards that tell your unique story & fit your personal style, wedding colors, & budget perfectly. Couples simply love Perfectly Invited because you can have your cake & eat it too! Revel in having the flexibility of custom designed stationery to fit your style & budget. NEW: Choose from Foil Printed & WHITE INK Invitations. Two new options that look stunning on dark colored papers! Schedule your FREE consultation with a designer to begin creating your perfect wedding stationery today or visit our site to view online designs & place your order now. Pros: Visit our wholesale division LilacInvitations.com

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

119 Washington Street, Hoboken & Online, NJ (201) 215-2004
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Danielle Y

I worked with Julia from Perfectly Invited to design a custom wedding invitation for my wedding and words cannot describe how amazing they turned out and what an easy, enjoyable process it was to work with Julia. She listened to my vision, looked at my inspiration pieces and... Read More served up great ideas to design the most perfect inivte! She did such a great job, I asked Julia to apply the same look and feel to my program ceremony, guest place cards and even thank you cards. I highly recommend Julia for any of your wedding needs. My new husband and I are now expecting our first baby in a few short months and I cannot wait to have Julia help design the birth announcements!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jeff W

My wife and I worked with Julia at Perfectly Invited for our wedding invitations, programs, and table cards, and loved it. Julia helped make the process seamless and enjoyable. She was efficient, responsive, and helpful in working with us to meet our design interests and budget,... Read More and there were tons of great ideas to choose from. We strongly recommend Perfectly Invited for anyone in the Hoboken or NYC area who is planning a wedding and is looking for quality invitations and other stationary goods.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Amanda D

We used Perfectly Invited for our wedding invitations, place cards, and menus. We worked with Nicole who was very responsive, knowledgeable and made the process so easy for us. She was so patient and kind and went above and beyond to make sure our invitation suite was perfect!... Read More It was truly a pleasure working with her and the team. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Maryann D

Julia did an amazing job on our wedding invitations. We had a few ideas about how we wanted them to look, but Julia really helped us design the perfect invitation. Not only is she a great designer, her attention to detail is phenomenal. Our invitations had a band around each... Read More one, and they were cut and glued to fit perfectly around each envelope. And if her skills aren’t enough to convince you, she’s also just a really kind person who goes out of her way to make you happy. I highly recommend Julia and Perfectly Invited.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Emily C

LOVED working with Julia at Perfectly Invited. We were unsure of what exactly we wanted in a wedding invitation and she helped up pick and choose bits we loved from different examples and create our very own design. Highly recommend them--- no need to go any where else!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jennie B

We worked with Nicole on our wedding invitations, place cards and thank you cards. Not only was she very patient and knowledgeable, she was extremely flexible and easy to work with. Our invitations were beautiful, we got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kwabea O

My husband and I worked with Julia at Perfectly Invited to create our save the dates, invitations, menus and place cards and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! From start to finish, Julia was more than willing to work with us to execute everything exactly as... Read More we wanted. Although Perfectly Invited is slightly more expensive than some of the sites you can use to make invitations, it was definitely worth the money as we were able to make everything completely custom to fit the look and feel of our wedding! I highly recommend working with Julia and everyone else at Perfectly Invited for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Julia A

I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything turned out for our wedding invitations and place cards. My husband and I met with Julia early on in our planning process and really had no idea what we wanted. During our first meeting, she sat with us and went through different... Read More options with us-making a task that had seemed so overwhelming at first feel much more manageable. She was incredibly flexible and responsive via email. The invitations turned out absolutely gorgeous-so much attention to detail and beautiful accents. The cost is reasonable and the design looks gorgeous. I ended up also asking Julia to design and print our place cards as well without much notice. Even though I did not give her much time to complete the place cards, she was able to get them done before I needed! She was such a pleasure to deal with, very talented and professional. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Erin S

We worked with Julia - absolutely incredible. What a phenomenal listener and so easy to work with. She has the patience of an angel as the guest list was continuously tweaked and she worked so hard to achieve the vision we were looking for. Our invitation suite has been... Read More complimented by so many because of the attention to detail and layout. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Jen L

I can't begin to say enough great things about Julia at Perfectly Invited! I went in and met with Julia to make a few signs for my wedding. Throughout the following weeks I added programs, itineraries and seating charts! Julia worked closely with me to make any/all changes I... Read More requested and everything turned out PERFECT! I received so many compliments on everything-particularly my programs and itineraries. Thanks for making my wedding perfect Julia!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Tiffany B

I would definitely recommend Perfectly Invited for your wedding printing! I worked with Julia who was extremely helpful and created a gold foiled design that incorporated the elements that we loved and also went along with our wedding theme. She custom designed our invitation... Read More suites, place cards, escort cards and programs and they all came out phenomenal! Overall, Julia made the whole process easy -- I didn't stress one bit! And everything came out perfectly -- all our guests couldn't stop talking about them! So thank you Julia!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Tiffany B

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Megan G

Perfectly Invited is incredible! I highly recommend Perfectly Invited for anyone looking for a custom print job - especially with wedding invitations. My fiance and I made an appointment, told our designer Julia (she's the best!) our vision, and looked through a ton of samples.... Read More The staff was very knowledgable, talented, and friendly to work with. During our consultation, we got an exact price quote and timeline - very upfront with no hidden costs - very important when wedding planning. The best part of working with Perfectly Invited was the customization! We wanted to include custom drawings of our wedding venue's Inn, barn, and flowers from around the property. Our designer Julia worked with the other designer (I believe Nicole) to create multiple custom drawings. The barn, inn, and flower drawings on the invitation were so detailed & beautiful! We chose the pocket package where the invitation to ceremony, reception, weekend accommodations, and rsvp was neatly tucked away in a pocket. The quality of the paper was excellent - thick, textured paper. The invitation editing process was so smooth. Julia fixed the edits so quickly! We had to approve all details - making us feel very involved with the design process. Our wedding guests were impressed by our invites. Highly recommend Perfectly Invited - they're the best!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Charlene M

I worked with Julia from Perfectly invited on my wedding invitations and all other day of printing. My invitations turned out beautifully. I got so many compliments on them. She really worked to incorporate my colors and florals throughout all of the printing. She is very... Read More detailed and made sure that everything was perfect! I really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend both Julia and Perfectly Invited to any other bride or groom searching for a printing vendor.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Allison P

Julia was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had a template design from Etsy, and printed through perfectly invited. They made the process so incredibly easy and I was able to use perfectly invited's gold foiling service for a very affordable price. They were so professional... Read More and had a very quick turnaround time not only with the product but communication. They also provided me all the details needed for the foiling process and I was able to communicate this information with ease to the Etsy designer. I greatly enjoyed working with them and I loveddddddd so much how my invites, rsvp and details cards came out! I'm so thankful I came across them because I was on a fairly tight budget for invitations and they came out better than I could have ever imagined! I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in having invitations printed for all occasions and will definitely be using them again in the future! Thank you so much Perfectly Invited!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kristin H

For our wedding invitations we used Perfectly Invited and they did beyond an amazing job. We searched for a good place around NJ and while Hoboken was a bit of a ride from where we live, we knew they were the best choice so we worked with them. We worked with Nicole who was so... Read More amazing and so easy to work with and we were able to do a lot of communicating over e-mail or phone which made it easier for my mom and I. We had our invitations custom drawn by my cousin who lives in New Hampshire and Nicole was able to take her drawings and create the best invitations ever. So many people complimented us on the invitations, as they also came in a very unique holder (a pocket on the back) for all the papers that go along with the invitation. They did such a great job that we also had them do our place cards, menus and church programs. I highly recommend Perfectly Invited, they helped make my beautiful invitations, programs and place cards with no stress at all.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Kacey B

We highly recommend Perfectly Invited! We worked with Julia to design our wedding invitations and the process couldn't have been more seamless! She is prompt, efficient, easy-going and friendly. The invitations look beautiful and we can't wait to send them out! Thank you Julia... Read More for making this a simple and enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Julia M

I worked with Julia from Perfectly Invited. We hit it off right away and she truly listened to our ideas and steered our vision in the perfect direction. Each piece she designed was perfect and we could not have done it without her. Julia was patient and readily available to... Read More help. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Tori S

We would recommend Perfectly Invited to anyone! We started out with one of the very popular invitation websites but we weren’t thrilled with what we were seeing. Finally, we gave up and decided to check out Perfectly Invited in Hoboken. We worked with Julia on our save the... Read More dates, invitations and ceremony programs and she is awesome! From the very start, Julia showed us what they could do and gave us a line itemed quote that day so that we can go home, discuss and decide what pieces/enhancements we wanted to include. She showed up the paper options, front options & some examples of custom invitations that they did in the past. Honestly, it might have been a bit more expensive than what you’d see online but I’d say it was 100% worth it – you get to make everything exactly as you want it, it can be original and you don’t have to do anything other than look at it, review & approve or provide feedback AND you get to review a printed proof before everything goes to the printer. Julia was extremely responsive, proactive, friendly & would provide great suggestions based on what she’s seen in the past. We received a timeline up front and Julia was always very honest about timing and cost – it allowed us to plan well. Their hours are also very convenient for people who have to work during normal business house. We received A LOT of compliments on our invitations!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Michelle C

Perfectly Invited absolutely rocked our save the dates and invitations! Julia was beyond fabulous and helped us through the whole process. My husband and I are not the most creative and can be indecisive at times, so having Julie was such a help! She really helped guide us and... Read More also kept our project on budget which was much appreciated! We were smart enough to have Julie do all of our paper needs from: save the dates, invitations, place settings, and thank you notes. Everything matched and it saved us tons of time and stress. There were no errors in the process and everything was right on time as promised! I highly recommend working with Julia for a ZERO STRESS experience, which every bride-to-be appreciates!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Stacey S

Julia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process of design and production. She thoroughly explained the design and production timeline and was very accommodating of our requests. She was kind enough to work very closely with us during the design process to... Read More help ensure that we ended up with an invitation suite for our wedding that we were quite happy with. We ended up doing our table place cards and large format program with her since we were so happy working with her on the invitations. Thanks again to Julia and the perfectly invited staff !

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kwok N

My wife and I used Perfectly Invited for our wedding this past November. We both procrastinated a bit (or a lot) with some of our wedding tasks, and the wedding invitations in particular were something we waited until the last minute to complete. Thankfully, Julia at Perfectly... Read More Invited sat down with us and took us through all of the options, taking into account our ideas and concerns, and put together the perfect custom invitations. Additionally, she was able to do so within our budget, and in less time than we had any right to expect, and in the end, our guests raved about the final product. We couldn't have been happier with our experience, and would recommend any couple who is looking for great invitations and great service to use Perfectly Invited. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kathleen S

Perfectly Invited was wonderful! They did a beautiful job with our Save the dates and with our invitations. I COULD not possibly order from online and really needed to see it in person. I certainly am glad I went with them and Julie was GREAT!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Deena R

We worked with Julia for your July 2016 wedding and she was amazing!! She helped us create and customize everything from invitations, place cards and custom signage! We highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nicole G

I am in love with our Save the Dates and our Invitations from Perfectly Invited. Julia was amazing to work with and responded to every question I asked. I loved working with her and I am so happy with our custom invitations. I highly suggest you go to Julia and her team and get... Read More the most memorable invitations for your wedding!