Petals

Serving Greater Boston area, the North Shore, Cape Ann and New Hampshire.

Elegant Floral Design

The Petals' bride can be assured her flowers will be custom designed to fit her style and budget. Starting with an in-depth complimentary consult you will review our extensive portfolio's and play with floral ideas that truly capture your vision. Complimentary samples are available upon request.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

3 1st Ave, Peabody, MA Serving Greater Boston area, the North Shore, Cape Ann and New Hampshire. (978) 532-0066

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Meg M

Cyndi and her team at Petals are simply amazing. I was really specific with what I was looking for and the types of flowers I wanted and she NAILED IT. My bouquet was about the prettiest I had ever seen. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces to the cake were out of... Read More this world. I planned my wedding from 3000 miles away, and Cyndi was always super accommodating with working with the time difference and setting up times to chat. I would definitely recommend Petals to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Crystal B

I had some ideas about how I wanted my wedding flowers to look, but i had no idea how to execute my vision. I wanted something unique, different, and to be able to match my color scheme of red and black, without crossing over into Halloween territory. After my initial meeting... Read More with Cyndi, I know I was in good hands. It was almost as if she could see my thoughts, and was able to offer input and guidance, all while being able to stay on my budget, and keep my wedding classy. She also saved me a heap of money by suggesting I use a scroll and easel her shop offered rather than printed escort cards. Day of, my flowers were amazing, and were like nothing I had ever seen before. My bouquet was out of this world. I was blown away. Her team was even able to fix a flaw in my wedding cake by covering it in beautiful flowers. My rock star wedding flowers were perfect and I could not imagine anyone else pulling off what Petals did.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Melissa R

Cindi was amazing to work with! Everything was beyond perfect on are big day. The flowers and centerpieces were breath taking and are guest raved on how gorgeous the flowers from are bouquets to the center pieces came out. Petals even decorated the venues bathroom. We also had... Read More the seating scroll made threw them and guest found it so much easier to find there seats. I highly recommend Petals if you want great quality flowers and and professionalism. I cannot stop taking about how perfect everything came out!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Lisa D

Cyndi and her team at Petals are amazing! I had pictures of what I was thinking for my flowers and Cyndi gave me her input on what she thought and totally nailed it! Living out of state was tough but I could tell that communication was important to Cyndi and she was there for... Read More every question. I LOVED my cascading bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet, the boutonnieres..all of it!! Cyndi also attached a picture charm of my Dad which was extremely meaningful to be able to have him with me! Thank you to everyone at Petals!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mercedes N

We had such a wonderful experience with Cindy! She walked us through everything and made my fall flower dreams come true. Cindy was more than accommodating with all the special request that we needed. The flowers were so gorgeous and lasted almost two weeks after the wedding.... Read More Thank you for doing such a beautiful job on our special day!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sara C

We chose Petals for our florist and I could not have been happier!!! I don't have a lot of knowledge or preference on flowers and was really looking for a florist who could give me honest recommendations and feedback. Cindy at Petals did just that!! My big want was Lily's in my... Read More bouquet. Cindy found a way to accomplish that and give me my dream bouquet. The extras that Petal's provided brought our décor to a new level. The votives and small arrangements throughout our venue brought that romantic element we were looking for.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cassie M

Petals NAILED it! Cyndi was amazing to work with! When we met with her about a year before the wedding she was very attentive to what I wanted and what I didn't. Armed with a singular picture and the fact that I wasn't a huge fan of white or the standard - Cyndi put together an... Read More absolutely stunning florals collection for me! She was super responsive when a couple of things changed or were added. She absolutely nailed my vision and my flowers were absolutely stunning. So many people came up to me and told me how beautiful they were and asked who had done them. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the work Cyndi and petals did. Thank you so so much!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jill S

We got a lot of good recommendations for Petals when starting our wedding planning process, and they didn't disappoint! Cyndi and her team are experts - it was very easy to coordinate with them during the planning process up through the big day itself! They were very open... Read More throughout the process in listening to our ideas and thoughts on what we would like, and were very detail-oriented in making sure they had all the information on what was needed from the beginning. Seeing Cyndi's fabulous creations on our first visit convinced us that we would be getting really lovely flowers for a fantastic price, and we absolutely loved our flowers the day of the wedding! They also lasted quite a long time - some of the smaller arrangements were still looking good even when we came home from our honeymoon! Overall, Petals is fantastic and easy to work with, and creates exactly to your vision for your wedding day with ease and excellence. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alison B

Petals did an absolutely fabulous job for our wedding day flowers. I planned our wedding from a different state and working with Cyndi was super easy and enjoyable as we did everything over the phone and via email. She completely got my whole vision and personality and created... Read More stunning arrangements and bouquets without ever meeting me in person. Cyndi was honest, caring, thoughtful, and worked with me to stay within my budget. Wonderful experience all around!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Janine S

We are so glad we used Petals for our wedding! They did bouquets, boutonnieres and our ceremony flowers, which were put on an arch. Cyndi and her team were amazing. She was budget conscience, knowledgeable and honest which I love. I was not sure what I wanted and she was a huge... Read More help figuring out my vision and making it a reality. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend Petals!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 lilian c

Cyndi was a dream to work with! She is a true professional; her knowledge of flowers is encyclopedic. She was able to guide us through the flower selection with ease, helping us refine our concept for the wedding. She is thorough, personable, and efficient. The flowers for the... Read More wedding were truly stunning--a feast for the eyes. She also decorated the wedding cake with orchids--it was a showstopper! It was a true pleasure to get to know her and have her be a part of the team. Simply the BEST!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Erica E

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Everything from bouquets to centerpieces were beautiful!! I had a certain vision in mind and Cindy not only nailed it, but she went over the top for us! She is very knowledgeable and will give her honest opinion which is what i love.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Rachel S

We are so glad we chose Petals to be our wedding florist! From the first time I met with Cindy until the day of our wedding, she and her staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. She excels at combining her extensive experience with and energetic and understanding approach.... Read More She accommodated all of my difficult requests and promptly responded to all of my anxious emails. Everything was absolutely perfect! Her team was timely with drop offs and set up and could not have done a better job with all of our arrangements. She took tons of time to make sure she knew what I wanted and made my vision a reality! So glad you chose Petals for our wedding flowers!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Caroline R

Highly recommend! I was beyond happy with how my Petals flowers turned out at my wedding! Cyndi was wonderful to work with and definitely knows her stuff. The bouquets they created were EXACTLY like the pictures I brought in for them to emulate and the centerpieces and other... Read More arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Prices were reasonable and delivery was timely and set up was perfect! Thanks Petals!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Mallory B

Cyndi and her team are absolutely incredible and did an amazing job for our wedding. She took my input of what I was envisioning and put everything together in a way that exceeded anything I could have ever imagined. All of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful our... Read More flowers were. I was truly blown away. I cannot recommend Petals highly enough!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alena T

Cyndi and her team are absolutely incredible. The flowers for my wedding came out EXACTLY like the vision in my head and I could not have been happier. Cyndi has great attention to detail and is extremely accommodating and transparent. Also, the value we got was so much better... Read More than most of their competition! I would highly recommend Petals!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Danielle S

Cyndi was wonderful to work with. She worked with my vision and the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful! The prices were also extremely affordable. My only complaint is that the flowers of the bouquets started to wilt mid-day. However, it was also extremely hot so that may... Read More have been the reason. Otherwise, everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jennifer R

I still get chills about the flowers on my wedding day. Cyndi and her team took my vision, came to fruition, and then exceeded every expectation. Our guests commented on how it looked straight out of a Pinterest board! I highly recommend Petals!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Caitlin H

Petals did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. When we first met with Cyndi we didn't know what we wanted but we walked out of our meeting with everything planned. She knows what she is doing and she couldn't have made it easier. Everything from the centerpieces,... Read More to the bouquets, to the boutineers looked stunning and we couldn't have been happier with their work.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jenny Z

Petals provided all the flowers for my wedding this past Saturday at the State Room in Boston and I was so grateful. All of the flowers, from the petals lining the aisle to the ceremony arrangements and reception centerpieces, were so absolutely beautiful and perfect and exactly... Read More what I was envisioning for my wedding day. Cyndi was also so great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding, meeting with us a few times to discuss the details and ensure that we were comfortable with everything. I am so happy I went with Petals for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel W

Cyndi was so accommodating and visioned centerpieces and bouquets from a number of different inspirations we had. Thank you for a great experience and beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Katie F

Cindy was awesome. She made beautiful bouquets and was super patient with me! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren Z

Cyndi was absolutely amazing to work with. I wanted to make sure I had beautiful flowers but was working in a budget. Cyndi made it easy! I brought pictures of the look I was trying to go for and Cyndi out did my expectations on my wedding day! The flowers were gorgeous!!! Cyndi... Read More was extremely helpful throughout the process and she made sure every aspect of the wedding (and components of the rooms) looked perfect. I cannot say enough good things about the quality, beauty, design and price, Cyndi and her team provided!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Hailee L

Cyndi was an absolute pleasure to work with! She and her team are very knowledgeable, professional and creative, designing the most beautiful and fresh floral displays. Admittedly, planning the flowers for our wedding was not one of my favorite wedding-planning activities, but... Read More Cyndi was very patient and helpful. She showed me hundreds of photos of her work and talked me through many options until we decided what I was looking for. I met with her a few times as we revised the order, and she was very patient and worked with us to stay within our budget. Her team is incredibly creative and designed the most beautiful arrangements. I especially loved our cherry blossom Chupah that my husband and I stood under during our marriage ceremony - it was gorgeous! We were able to reuse a lot of the ceremony flowers during the reception (and Petals' staff stayed on-site to help with rearrange the displays), which made the total order more affordable. In the end, I absolutely loved the flowers at our wedding and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Thank you so much to Cyndi and team for your outstanding work!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kellie O

Cyndi was a pleasure to work with during the planning process. I met with her initially 6 months before the wedding to discuss details and what I was looking for. For my venue tasting, she created a (complementary) sample table arrangement so I could preview it and see how it... Read More looked with the table setting. She then met with me again to discuss changes that I wanted to make and discuss other options. The final flowers on the day of turned out beautiful and almost exactly like the photos I had sent as inspiration. Cyndi also did a great job keeping everything within budget and recommending specific types of flowers and greens that would help keep costs down without changing the look. There were a few minor negatives to my experience. Because I initially did not have examples of photos that I was using for inspiration, the first sample of flowers I saw did not match what I was looking for at all and did make me focus on finding an exact photo of what I wanted, which was difficult. My only other minor complaint is that the final flowers did not include all of the colors that I had asked for and discussed during the meeting.