Petals

Serving Greater Boston area, the North Shore, Cape Ann and New Hampshire.

Elegant Floral Design

The Petals' bride can be assured her flowers will be custom designed to fit her style and budget. Starting with an in-depth complimentary consult you will review our extensive portfolio's and play with floral ideas that truly capture your vision. Complimentary samples are available upon request.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

3 1st Ave, Peabody, MA Serving Greater Boston area, the North Shore, Cape Ann and New Hampshire. (978) 532-0066

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Meg M

Cyndi and her team at Petals are simply amazing. I was really specific with what I was looking for and the types of flowers I wanted and she NAILED IT. My bouquet was about the prettiest I had ever seen. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces to the cake were out of... Read More this world. I planned my wedding from 3000 miles away, and Cyndi was always super accommodating with working with the time difference and setting up times to chat. I would definitely recommend Petals to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Crystal B

I had some ideas about how I wanted my wedding flowers to look, but i had no idea how to execute my vision. I wanted something unique, different, and to be able to match my color scheme of red and black, without crossing over into Halloween territory. After my initial meeting... Read More with Cyndi, I know I was in good hands. It was almost as if she could see my thoughts, and was able to offer input and guidance, all while being able to stay on my budget, and keep my wedding classy. She also saved me a heap of money by suggesting I use a scroll and easel her shop offered rather than printed escort cards. Day of, my flowers were amazing, and were like nothing I had ever seen before. My bouquet was out of this world. I was blown away. Her team was even able to fix a flaw in my wedding cake by covering it in beautiful flowers. My rock star wedding flowers were perfect and I could not imagine anyone else pulling off what Petals did.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Melissa R

Cindi was amazing to work with! Everything was beyond perfect on are big day. The flowers and centerpieces were breath taking and are guest raved on how gorgeous the flowers from are bouquets to the center pieces came out. Petals even decorated the venues bathroom. We also had... Read More the seating scroll made threw them and guest found it so much easier to find there seats. I highly recommend Petals if you want great quality flowers and and professionalism. I cannot stop taking about how perfect everything came out!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jenny Z

Petals provided all the flowers for my wedding this past Saturday at the State Room in Boston and I was so grateful. All of the flowers, from the petals lining the aisle to the ceremony arrangements and reception centerpieces, were so absolutely beautiful and perfect and exactly... Read More what I was envisioning for my wedding day. Cyndi was also so great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding, meeting with us a few times to discuss the details and ensure that we were comfortable with everything. I am so happy I went with Petals for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel W

Cyndi was so accommodating and visioned centerpieces and bouquets from a number of different inspirations we had. Thank you for a great experience and beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Katie F

Cindy was awesome. She made beautiful bouquets and was super patient with me! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren Z

Cyndi was absolutely amazing to work with. I wanted to make sure I had beautiful flowers but was working in a budget. Cyndi made it easy! I brought pictures of the look I was trying to go for and Cyndi out did my expectations on my wedding day! The flowers were gorgeous!!! Cyndi... Read More was extremely helpful throughout the process and she made sure every aspect of the wedding (and components of the rooms) looked perfect. I cannot say enough good things about the quality, beauty, design and price, Cyndi and her team provided!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Hailee L

Cyndi was an absolute pleasure to work with! She and her team are very knowledgeable, professional and creative, designing the most beautiful and fresh floral displays. Admittedly, planning the flowers for our wedding was not one of my favorite wedding-planning activities, but... Read More Cyndi was very patient and helpful. She showed me hundreds of photos of her work and talked me through many options until we decided what I was looking for. I met with her a few times as we revised the order, and she was very patient and worked with us to stay within our budget. Her team is incredibly creative and designed the most beautiful arrangements. I especially loved our cherry blossom Chupah that my husband and I stood under during our marriage ceremony - it was gorgeous! We were able to reuse a lot of the ceremony flowers during the reception (and Petals' staff stayed on-site to help with rearrange the displays), which made the total order more affordable. In the end, I absolutely loved the flowers at our wedding and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Thank you so much to Cyndi and team for your outstanding work!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kellie O

Cyndi was a pleasure to work with during the planning process. I met with her initially 6 months before the wedding to discuss details and what I was looking for. For my venue tasting, she created a (complementary) sample table arrangement so I could preview it and see how it... Read More looked with the table setting. She then met with me again to discuss changes that I wanted to make and discuss other options. The final flowers on the day of turned out beautiful and almost exactly like the photos I had sent as inspiration. Cyndi also did a great job keeping everything within budget and recommending specific types of flowers and greens that would help keep costs down without changing the look. There were a few minor negatives to my experience. Because I initially did not have examples of photos that I was using for inspiration, the first sample of flowers I saw did not match what I was looking for at all and did make me focus on finding an exact photo of what I wanted, which was difficult. My only other minor complaint is that the final flowers did not include all of the colors that I had asked for and discussed during the meeting.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Allison O

We went with Petals for our September wedding and were beyond thrilled with how everything turned out! When we first met with Cyndi a year before our wedding, I was very impressed with her level of knowledge and the fact that she seemed to really understand what I wanted – even... Read More though I couldn’t fully explain it myself. We met with a couple other florists, who rubbed me the wrong way as they immediately shut down certain ideas I had and told me that things I wanted couldn't be done. Cyndi, on the other hand, listened to what I said and then described how we could make those ideas come to fruition. We met with Cyndi a few times leading up to the wedding, and every time we met, our vision became clearer and clearer with her guidance and I always left feeling confident that everything would turn out great. On the day of the wedding, I absolutely loved how all the bouquets, centerpieces, and floral decorations for our wedding arch turned out. Cyndi was able to take what I described and made it all look beautiful! We are so happy we used Petals and highly recommend Cyndi and her team to turn your floral vision into reality!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Rita M

Cyndi and the Petals team did an amazing job with our flowers for our fall wedding! I had an incomplete vision for what I wanted; I only had an idea of what kinds of flowers I wanted and what colors to use for bouquets. Cyndi took my ideas and combined them with her own great... Read More suggestions – so as to be very accommodating of our budget – to make my vision come to life. I was honestly speechless when I saw our bouquets and centerpieces for the first time – it was more than I could have ever imagined! Cyndi also provided a beautiful birch chuppah for our wedding which her team decorated beautifully. We are so thankful to Cyndi and Petals and could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lauren O

Cyndi at Petals is great to work with. I'm not super into flowers, but she totally understood what we wanted and had so many suggestions and ideas for us. She also was totally willing to work within our budget. When we came in for our sample, it was almost exactly what we... Read More wanted. We made a couple tweaks (right then and there) and made it completely perfect. The flowers for the wedding were EXACTLY what we wanted. They were so beautiful! They also lasted so long! My mother-in-law still had a centerpiece that looked beautiful two weeks after the wedding! I would absolutely recommend Petals!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tanya D

Cyndi is incredible! Not only was she extremely reasonably priced, but she did amazing work! I could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michelle C

Cyndi and her team created beautiful centerpieces and additional arrangements for our fall wedding! The flowers were vibrant, beautiful and expertly arranged. I really enjoyed working with Cyndi, who made the process easy and stress-free.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alyssa B

Petals is the ONLY florist you should use for your Boston/surrounding area wedding; we can't recommend this business enough! Cyndi is a phenomenal contact, with very strong knowledge and expertise. She gives you a lot of time and attention through in-person meetings to ensure... Read More that your visions are brought to life - and within your budget. If your visions exceed your budget, she is very creative given her extensive knowledge and able to work with you to ensure the aesthetic is exactly where you want it. Cyndi really cared about the success of our wedding, and the arrangements were just stunning; guests commented all night. It was a true pleasure to work with Cyndi and her team!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ylan P

Cyndi was a delight to work with! She's so enthusiastic and makes you feel special and has her focus on you during your appointments with her. I barely had to explain my vision for things, and she nailed everything perfectly. I had Petals do the flowers for both of my two... Read More weddings and they both turned out AMAZING. The first was bright and fun colors for a traditional Vietnamese wedding, and the second was neutrals for a classic Catholic wedding. I was STUNNED by my bouquet, it was even more perfect than I could've imagined! I am extremely happy with the turnout for BOTH events, and would highly recommend Petals!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kimberly T

Cyndi at Petals was incredible!!!!! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking everyone at my wedding was commenting .... They are so professional so nice and so personable! I would use them again for any event! They made my wedding truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Caitlin C

We are so happy we went with Petals florist! Cyndi is amazing! She made the idea in my head come to life, the flowers were spectacular. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She made our wedding look like a dream.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jenrett D

Cyndi was awesome! I went into our first meeting not really sure about what I wanted. I knew our colors, but had no idea what flowers would fall into that category. I knew I wanted a cascade style bouquet, and I knew that I wanted the centerpieces simple. But that was it.... Read More Cyndi brought that vague vision to solid life. I couldn't have asked for a more STUNNING bouquet! Her pricing was amazing for what we got, and she even provided flowers for our cake. Because of her, I am now obsessed with coral dahlias! Cyndi herself is so sweet. At our final meeting, I had been having a bit of a meltdown that morning before I arrived (less than a month to go bridal stress). She listened to me give a brief explanation of the stress and even gave me a big hug at the end of the meeting, telling me not to stress and no more tears! So incredibly sweet. My husband and I were so pleased with her and her work!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Lexie D

We worked with Cindy for our Wedding and she also did my Bridal Shower. I had previous experience working with Cindy as she did flowers for My Sister's Wedding and Shower 5 years before my wedding this July of 2016. With this, my expectations were really high going in and she... Read More did not disappoint! Her flowers and displays are absolutely beautiful, the flowers are fresh and just gorgeous! From our centerpieces to the alter sprays and bouquets everything looked amazing. The only hiccup was that when my bouquets arrived they only had half wraps and they were supposed to be full, but really it was a non-issue because we told the delivery woman and she immediately brought them back to the shop, fixed the issue and brought them back. Super easy and quick fix and then they were perfect. Everyone at the wedding told us how beautiful the centerpieces were. Cindy even put petals and flowers around our Bar, Ice Luge, cake and the ladies bathroom. Very nice touches and just made the overall feel of the wedding more elegant and beautiful. Her attention to detail is wonderful and she is incredibly knowledgeable regarding the flowers and always gives honest suggestions which I really appreciated. Petals also offers floral preservation which I'm having done as well for my bouquet and my husbands boutonniere. Thank you Cindy for everything, we really appreciate it! ~ Mr. & Mrs. Z

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jaime I

I used Petals for my shower and wedding. They were fabulous. I had complete confidence that their vision was the same as I had and I was correct. Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Aimee R

Cyndi is the best! She is so kind and incredibly knowledgeable. I went in not really having a clear vision for my flowers but she helped me figure it out with lots of samples and photos. You can tell she is passionate about her field and about making her customers happy. I was... Read More able to later add to my order no problem, and they took care of delivery and setup flawlessly. When I opened the bouquet box for the first time I gasped and thought they were too beautiful to be real. Cyndi was happy to include my bouquet charms as well, which held a tremendous amount of personal value to me and my husband. Our venue (Danversport) partners with Petals so we had gorgeous coordinating flowers on the cake and head table as well. Thank you for everything Cyndi and Petals!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jen J

Working with Cyndi from Petals was fantastic! Going into my appointments I didn't know much about flowers, I just knew I wanted them to look great (obviously) and she helped guide us through the whole process from start to finish. She thinks of everything and is able to make... Read More fantastic suggestions. Everything came out even better than I could could have ever imagined. We had three different style centerpieces and our guests were impressed with how beautiful they all looked. Cyndi is very professional and reliable - I would recommend her to any bride, or anyone looking for amazing flowers for their event!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Cyndi and her team were phenomenal! During our initial meeting, Cyndi listened carefully to what we thought we wanted and provided insightful perspectives. We knew we were in good hands. We don't live in the area so gaining trust was critical and we were blown away when we... Read More arrived at Danversport Yacht Club to see the most gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, boutineers, and ceremony flowers! Petals listened and delivered beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Joanne C

An older couple getting married, we opted for a '1920's/Gatsby/Downton Abbey style wedding and Cyndi and her floral team made us the most gorgeous floral bouquets I have ever seen! I had admired the pictures posted on their website online but the flowers made for my wedding... Read More were far beyond my expectations. Not only were they a gorgeous assortment all fresh and fragrant, they were bundled beautifully with the greens and pretty bows I requested tied perfectly. I almost cried joyful tears when they arrived ... delivered by a very happy, upbeat young man, btw! We got lots of 'your flowers are gorgeous' comments ... I'll smile the rest of my life about these flowers.