Photobooth ROCKS!

Serving Central Florida & More

Video Messaging, Double Strips and More!

A few cool things: (1.) Don't worry, we're not uber expensive. Our booths range from $595-$995. (2.) We include video messaging in every package! (3.) We're pretty much the bomb diggity dog & proud of it! We've been awarded The Knot's Hall of Fame and been voted “Best of Weddings” every year since 2013 & also Voted #1 by Orlando Wedding magazine 4 years in a row.  (4.) This isn't our first rodeo - we've rocked over 1,022 events across Central Florida - so we know the load in for almost every venue (and know the gate guards by name), we know almost all of the Catering Managers and we know every back road in this town. So we are familiar with your venue and we do have insurance to provide them! (5.) Life is too short! Don't wait for moments, let us help create them!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

380 Semoran Commerce Place, Apopka, FL Serving Central Florida & More (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shea H

We used Photobooth Rocks at our wedding & it was awesome! It was super affordable, they did all the set up and tear down which meant one less thing for me to worry about on the big day. Our guests loved it too! They had so much fun and it gave them something else to do besides... Read More dance or sit and watch. My favorite part was the photo book & videos your guests can record for you. The photo book was such a cool substitute for a traditional guestbook. The videos which my husband and I watched the next day were hilarious and awesome. Such a unique addition to your typical photobooth strips. Also, I loved that we got our photos and video the same day as our wedding on a flash drive. No waiting a couple weeks to get them!

2017-03-07T11:57:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much again for trusting us!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Amy M

Photobooth Rocks, ROCKS! The photo booth was a great success. The booth is a great size, can easily fit 2-4 people. The props were hysterical and a huge hit at our wedding. Hands down, the option to record videos for us was one of my favorite aspects about hiring photobooth... Read More rocks. After our wedding, I got an immediate email reminding us to put the USB in our laptop to download the pictures and videos. My husband and I had a BLAST watching everyone's videos that they recorded and LOVE that we have copies of all the pictures. An added bonus: the cute album we got that has everyone's pictures and signature/message from the night of our wedding. From one bride to another, hurry and hire Photobooth Rocks! :)

2017-05-31T16:38:28 Response from the vendor

AWWWWWWWWW I 'm so glad you like the album at the end of the night. AND YES GIRLLLLLL LOVE the video messages!!! xxo Kristin

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Stephanie D

Our company is based in Miami, FL and we recently hosted an event in Orlando, FL for a Corporate Event with international attendees. It was an 80's themed event and the photo booth was an absolute hit! The team at Photobooth Rocks was amazing, they helped us finalize every... Read More detail start to finish. Our on-site booth attendant was personable and worked with guests to get the perfect shot. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Shasha M

You guys are amazing and really made my Wedding special. The staff was extremely professional and curteous they made sure that we (Bride & Groom) got a chance to get our pictures in before they left. Everything was set up on time and in great condition. We had the open air booth... Read More with a Rose Gold back drop and we absolutely loved it. It was also perfect because our guest got to take as many photos as they like which served as our souviners and they made a scrap book for us which was super cute. I definitely recommend this company to anyone for your next special event

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly S

We used Photobooth Rocks at our wedding on July 23, 2017. Lici was our attendant and she was fantastic! She was very engaging and fun with our guests. We also found out later that she drew in pictures in our album to match our Beauty and the Beast theme, which was a nice... Read More touch. Our Photobooth Manager, JJ, followed through on all the details. We had the correct logo and delivery time so there were no issues. We would definitely recommend Photobooth Rocks for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Michelle L

Great service

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Paige B

Photobooth Rocks exceeded every expectation I had. They were extremely easy to work with and prompt when answering emails/questions. Our photobooth manager, JJ, was wonderful making sure the logo was perfect and working with me to ensure set-up time and day of details. The day... Read More of attendant made sure to let guests know the photobooth was open and assisted in selecting the correct buttons on the booth for each guest that entered. I used an open air booth with my own backdrop and the photos are awesome! My guests had a blast with the video messages and all the props. It was so wonderful to watch all the messages and look through all the photo strips in the scrapbook the day after the wedding. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Bryan P

Incredible photobooth company! From the beginning when we were trying to decide what to do, they were so helpful answering any questions we had as soon as possible. JJ was amazing and extremely helpful, even allowing us to create our own wedding logo for our photobooth picture... Read More strips! The attendant at the wedding was also so professional and great with everyone, from all the children to the eldest of guests. Hands down our favorite part was the beautiful album the attendant put together for us that had people's pictures and notes from them. It is something we will cherish forever. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Vanessa S

We used Photobooth Rocks for our wedding in Orlando June 9th, 2017! Our friends and family loved the booth and staff the used it all night long. We even jumped in a couple of times to takes pics with our guests. I loved being able to go through all the pictures and videos from... Read More that night.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Diana N

Soooo happy that I made a last minute decision to have them at my wedding! Affordable, guests loved it, excellent attendant, and the keepsake I get to have is priceless!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Arianthi T

Our DJ Rocks & Our Photobooth Rocks delivered everything promised and then some! JJ was great to work with and Emily the photobooth attendant was very professional & friendly! She even made sure that my husband & I got pictures together before she wrapped up at the end of the... Read More night. The design of the photobooth was also perfect!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 emanuela b

We used Photobooth Rocks for our wedding this past Friday and they were awesome. From the pre-wedding info they got from us to make sure everything was perfect, to the girls there managing the photobooth that evening. Then getting the photoalbum and USB drive with all the pics... Read More and video messages was so much fun to look over after the fact! If you are thinking about getting a photobooth, DO IT and do it through Photobooth Rocks!!

2017-05-31T16:38:03 Response from the vendor

EEEEEEEP! So glad you had a great time! Thank you again for trusting us!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 A A

Photo Booth rocks was great to work with. Very flexible, professional, and final product was perfect. Guests loved the Photo Booth and especially the video capabilities of the booth we had gotten. Highly recommend.

2017-05-31T16:37:13 Response from the vendor

YAY!!! so glad everything went smoothly~!!!! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tiffany S

Photobooth Rocks was absolutely amazing. Everything was perfect. The placement of the booth, signs, props, and scrapbook were nicely placed in areas that could be seen by everyone. Also, the props were so funny and absolutely perfect for our guests. The attendant was extremely... Read More professional and super sweet. She made sure that my husband and I made it in there to take our own photos. She took care of all our guests that used the photobooth. At the end of the night, she found me, congratulated me, informed me that it was time to pack up, and told me where my scrapbook was. The next day, we got to go through all the pictures in the scrapbook and read all the messages our guests left for us. It was so great. What an awesome visual memory of our wedding!!! I was very pleased with everything. I'll definitely recommend Photobooth Rocks to others.

2017-05-31T16:36:29 Response from the vendor

Airrelle - Thank you so so much for sharing this!I think one of my favorite parts is being able to look back the next day to see all the memories! Thank you so much for including us! -- Kristin

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Shaunna W

Everything was amazing! The attendant was absolutely fantastic too. She went above and beyond and was a total sweetheart!!

2017-05-31T16:35:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing this! We enjoyed being there! --- Kristin

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Jessica D

Our Photobooth Rocks crew made the photo booth addition the best. Having a fun group of ladies guide our guest to what props to use, what to say on the video and what to write in the book was CLUTCH! I highly recommend Our Photobooth Rocks if you are considering having a photo... Read More booth at your wedding or event. There is nothing likely them in Central Fl that you can get that 1:1 service and a video after every clip, we loved watching that the day after the wedding!

2017-05-31T16:35:04 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing this! WE LOVED being there and making your custom logo on the bottom that matched how you two met!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Christie C

The Photobooth was amazing, everyone had a blast in it. The booth itself looked beautiful as well. The girl working the booth had a great smile, interacted with all the guests very well. She also did a great job ensuring our book was complete. She rocks!

2017-04-14T11:33:55 Response from the vendor

YAY!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am so thankful it flowed smoothly!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Alison B

Kristin provided great music when we did not provide you a list of songs. She did an awesome job of picking music that we liked just from asking us questions and going off of the information we provided. She is incredibly easy to work with and makes the process stress free and... Read More easy which is extremely important during such a hectic time such as a wedding. By providing uplighting, music and a photo booth - it made it easier to order a package rather than choosing many different vendors for these items. I was never once worried about having Our Photo Booth Rocks as a vendor at my wedding because they kept in constant contact and I knew what was expected of me every step of the way, as well as what they would be doing at all points. I have heard about Our DJ Rocks through many people and everyone has always spoken VERY highly of you and your team. I will DEFINITELY recommend them and their services to anyone seeking a DJ, photo booth or uplighting for any occasion and would love to work with them myself again! :)

2017-04-08T12:48:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for rocking the photo booth with us, as well as DJ service with our Sister Company Our DJ ROCKS!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Ayda A

I gave this vendor 3 stars because I enjoyed the variety of photobooth choices, backgrounds, and the complimentary scrapbook - but did not like the fact that they were not clear about package choices (or more accurately, did not even mention package choices). At my wedding,... Read More each group (no matter how many people were in that group) was only given only one strip and did not have the option to email copies of the photos to themselves (even though I made sure my venue provided internet for the photobooth). As a result, I had to individually upload each picture myself when I got the flash drive from Photobooth Rocks so guests could get copies of their pictures. Apparently, they have different packages which would allow for more photo strips and/or the option to email copies but this was never communicated to me. Had I known this, I gladly would have paid the difference to secure extra strips/email access. Ironically, every other detail such as the aesthetics of the photobooth and the graphics on the strip were made crystal clear but no mention of any package was ever made. I brought this to the owner's attention after my wedding and she was kind enough to try to remedy this by offering more prints from the flash drive, but unfortunately it was too little too late. My guests were very disappointed that they weren't able to receive their own copies of the strips at the wedding and uploading them all myself was really a HUGE pain. As such, I would not recommend this vendor.

2017-03-30T16:20:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Ayda, I am so glad you enjoyed the choices, backgrounds and variety. I 100% understand both of your frustrations. My only wish out of this is that I would have known in the beginning that we needed your package to be unlimited copies of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Ashley B

We loved having Photo Booth rocks at our wedding! Our guests had so much fun with it and we really enjoyed looking through the photos and especially watching the video clips, they were hilarious! We had a great experience from booking, the day of, and follow-up. We couldn't be... Read More happier with our decision to use them!

2017-03-07T11:58:07 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! We love the video clips too! One of our favorite things!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jamie A

Extremely professional, reliable, kind...efficient with emails and follow up. Nice set up and booths. And I am a extremely picky person :)

2017-03-07T11:57:40 Response from the vendor

So glad our service was on point! (we're kinda picky too!)

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

My guests had an absolute blast with this! It's a gorgeous display with fun props and an amazing staff to keep up the energy!!! As a bride, I loved seeing the guest book and the USB you get with it! Amazing designs to customize the photo strip for the big day.

2017-03-07T11:57:24 Response from the vendor

YAY! So glad you guests had a BLAST! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lauren G

Absolutely the best to work with! Our photobooth was such a hit at the wedding. Kristin is great with the planning process. It was such a joy to work with this company. We HIGHLY recommend them for your party! When we came home from our honeymoon our photo album with video... Read More messages from all of our loved ones was ready to see!

2016-12-02T10:38:47 Response from the vendor

Aww YAY! I'm so so glad that were able to rock it out for you!!! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sharra M

Hands down the absolutr best photobooth!! I loved that they offered multiple styles of photobooths and it wasn't just some box that takes photos. Tabitha and JJ were so helpful and a joy to work with. They made the process so easy! I loved that I was able to request a rose gold... Read More glitter backdrop to go along with our reception decorations. It looked amazing! Our guests enjoyed the photobooth and loved that they were able to record a video message at the end. The video message was definitely one of my favorite things about the photobooth. I had never seen that option before and thought it was clever. My husband and I enjoyed watching the videos and seeing all the photos our guest left in the guestbook. Thank you Photobooth Rocks! Your team is so incredible and we are thankful for all y'all for making our wedding so special :)

2016-11-30T14:28:13 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you so so much for trusting us - I knew we would rock it and make it SO easy for you! Thank YOU for having us help create those memories! xoxoKristin

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly O

Photobooth Rocks was the perfect addition to our wedding! JJ, Kristin, and the rest of the team were helpful and great with communication during the planning process. Aleyah, the photo booth attendant, was really energetic and our guests had fun interacting with her during the... Read More reception. Definitely recommend them!

2016-11-30T14:27:14 Response from the vendor

AHHH YAY!!! I am so so glad we were able to be helpful for you and you had a great time. THank you so much again for trusting us! xoxo Kristin