Video Messaging, Double Strips and More!

Photobooth Rocks caters to clients who want a true nostalgic photo booth experience, want to create exciting memories with photos and videos and who want the best bang for the buck! Offering classic style booths, Open Air or Group Style booths if you like to squeeze all 10 of your friends in!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

380 Semoran Commerce Place, Apopka, FL Serving Central Florida & More (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shea H

We used Photobooth Rocks at our wedding & it was awesome! It was super affordable, they did all the set up and tear down which meant one less thing for me to worry about on the big day. Our guests loved it too! They had so much fun and it gave them something else to do besides... Read More dance or sit and watch. My favorite part was the photo book & videos your guests can record for you. The photo book was such a cool substitute for a traditional guestbook. The videos which my husband and I watched the next day were hilarious and awesome. Such a unique addition to your typical photobooth strips. Also, I loved that we got our photos and video the same day as our wedding on a flash drive. No waiting a couple weeks to get them!

2017-03-07T11:57:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much again for trusting us!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Amy K

Photobooth Rocks, ROCKS! The photo booth was a great success. The booth is a great size, can easily fit 2-4 people. The props were hysterical and a huge hit at our wedding. Hands down, the option to record videos for us was one of my favorite aspects about hiring photobooth... Read More rocks. After our wedding, I got an immediate email reminding us to put the USB in our laptop to download the pictures and videos. My husband and I had a BLAST watching everyone's videos that they recorded and LOVE that we have copies of all the pictures. An added bonus: the cute album we got that has everyone's pictures and signature/message from the night of our wedding. From one bride to another, hurry and hire Photobooth Rocks! :)

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Emanuela B

We used Photobooth Rocks for our wedding this past Friday and they were awesome. From the pre-wedding info they got from us to make sure everything was perfect, to the girls there managing the photobooth that evening. Then getting the photoalbum and USB drive with all the pics... Read More and video messages was so much fun to look over after the fact! If you are thinking about getting a photobooth, DO IT and do it through Photobooth Rocks!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 A A

Photo Booth rocks was great to work with. Very flexible, professional, and final product was perfect. Guests loved the Photo Booth and especially the video capabilities of the booth we had gotten. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tiffany S

Photobooth Rocks was absolutely amazing. Everything was perfect. The placement of the booth, signs, props, and scrapbook were nicely placed in areas that could be seen by everyone. Also, the props were so funny and absolutely perfect for our guests. The attendant was extremely... Read More professional and super sweet. She made sure that my husband and I made it in there to take our own photos. She took care of all our guests that used the photobooth. At the end of the night, she found me, congratulated me, informed me that it was time to pack up, and told me where my scrapbook was. The next day, we got to go through all the pictures in the scrapbook and read all the messages our guests left for us. It was so great. What an awesome visual memory of our wedding!!! I was very pleased with everything. I'll definitely recommend Photobooth Rocks to others.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Shaunna W

Everything was amazing! The attendant was absolutely fantastic too. She went above and beyond and was a total sweetheart!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Jessica D

Our Photobooth Rocks crew made the photo booth addition the best. Having a fun group of ladies guide our guest to what props to use, what to say on the video and what to write in the book was CLUTCH! I highly recommend Our Photobooth Rocks if you are considering having a photo... Read More booth at your wedding or event. There is nothing likely them in Central Fl that you can get that 1:1 service and a video after every clip, we loved watching that the day after the wedding!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Christie C

The Photobooth was amazing, everyone had a blast in it. The booth itself looked beautiful as well. The girl working the booth had a great smile, interacted with all the guests very well. She also did a great job ensuring our book was complete. She rocks!

2017-04-14T11:33:55 Response from the vendor

YAY!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am so thankful it flowed smoothly!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Alison B

Kristin provided great music when we did not provide you a list of songs. She did an awesome job of picking music that we liked just from asking us questions and going off of the information we provided. She is incredibly easy to work with and makes the process stress free and... Read More easy which is extremely important during such a hectic time such as a wedding. By providing uplighting, music and a photo booth - it made it easier to order a package rather than choosing many different vendors for these items. I was never once worried about having Our Photo Booth Rocks as a vendor at my wedding because they kept in constant contact and I knew what was expected of me every step of the way, as well as what they would be doing at all points. I have heard about Our DJ Rocks through many people and everyone has always spoken VERY highly of you and your team. I will DEFINITELY recommend them and their services to anyone seeking a DJ, photo booth or uplighting for any occasion and would love to work with them myself again! :)

2017-04-08T12:48:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for rocking the photo booth with us, as well as DJ service with our Sister Company Our DJ ROCKS!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Ayda A

I gave this vendor 3 stars because I enjoyed the variety of photobooth choices, backgrounds, and the complimentary scrapbook - but did not like the fact that they were not clear about package choices (or more accurately, did not even mention package choices). At my wedding,... Read More each group (no matter how many people were in that group) was only given only one strip and did not have the option to email copies of the photos to themselves (even though I made sure my venue provided internet for the photobooth). As a result, I had to individually upload each picture myself when I got the flash drive from Photobooth Rocks so guests could get copies of their pictures. Apparently, they have different packages which would allow for more photo strips and/or the option to email copies but this was never communicated to me. Had I known this, I gladly would have paid the difference to secure extra strips/email access. Ironically, every other detail such as the aesthetics of the photobooth and the graphics on the strip were made crystal clear but no mention of any package was ever made. I brought this to the owner's attention after my wedding and she was kind enough to try to remedy this by offering more prints from the flash drive, but unfortunately it was too little too late. My guests were very disappointed that they weren't able to receive their own copies of the strips at the wedding and uploading them all myself was really a HUGE pain. As such, I would not recommend this vendor.

2017-03-30T16:20:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Ayda, I am so glad you enjoyed the choices, backgrounds and variety. I 100% understand both of your frustrations. My only wish out of this is that I would have known in the beginning that we needed your package to be unlimited copies of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Ashley B

We loved having Photo Booth rocks at our wedding! Our guests had so much fun with it and we really enjoyed looking through the photos and especially watching the video clips, they were hilarious! We had a great experience from booking, the day of, and follow-up. We couldn't be... Read More happier with our decision to use them!

2017-03-07T11:58:07 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! We love the video clips too! One of our favorite things!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jamie A

Extremely professional, reliable, kind...efficient with emails and follow up. Nice set up and booths. And I am a extremely picky person :)

2017-03-07T11:57:40 Response from the vendor

So glad our service was on point! (we're kinda picky too!)

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

My guests had an absolute blast with this! It's a gorgeous display with fun props and an amazing staff to keep up the energy!!! As a bride, I loved seeing the guest book and the USB you get with it! Amazing designs to customize the photo strip for the big day.

2017-03-07T11:57:24 Response from the vendor

YAY! So glad you guests had a BLAST! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lauren G

Absolutely the best to work with! Our photobooth was such a hit at the wedding. Kristin is great with the planning process. It was such a joy to work with this company. We HIGHLY recommend them for your party! When we came home from our honeymoon our photo album with video... Read More messages from all of our loved ones was ready to see!

2016-12-02T10:38:47 Response from the vendor

Aww YAY! I'm so so glad that were able to rock it out for you!!! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sharra M

Hands down the absolutr best photobooth!! I loved that they offered multiple styles of photobooths and it wasn't just some box that takes photos. Tabitha and JJ were so helpful and a joy to work with. They made the process so easy! I loved that I was able to request a rose gold... Read More glitter backdrop to go along with our reception decorations. It looked amazing! Our guests enjoyed the photobooth and loved that they were able to record a video message at the end. The video message was definitely one of my favorite things about the photobooth. I had never seen that option before and thought it was clever. My husband and I enjoyed watching the videos and seeing all the photos our guest left in the guestbook. Thank you Photobooth Rocks! Your team is so incredible and we are thankful for all y'all for making our wedding so special :)

2016-11-30T14:28:13 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you so so much for trusting us - I knew we would rock it and make it SO easy for you! Thank YOU for having us help create those memories! xoxoKristin

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly O

Photobooth Rocks was the perfect addition to our wedding! JJ, Kristin, and the rest of the team were helpful and great with communication during the planning process. Aleyah, the photo booth attendant, was really energetic and our guests had fun interacting with her during the... Read More reception. Definitely recommend them!

2016-11-30T14:27:14 Response from the vendor

AHHH YAY!!! I am so so glad we were able to be helpful for you and you had a great time. THank you so much again for trusting us! xoxo Kristin

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily R

Awesome vendor to work with, I used their photo booth services, they were prompt, friendly and had my DVD, photo book and pictures waiting for me at the end of the night. I researched multiple photo booths and none had the option of video recording a message, this was one of the... Read More best ideas I've seen. A wedding videographer is super pricey, and now you have personal messages from each of your guests. Highly recommended to all couples!

2016-11-01T11:42:18 Response from the vendor

We are so THANKFUL that you loved the video messaging part. It's one of our favorite parts too. It definitely makes for unforgettable memories!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristin M

I couldn't say enough great things about this photobooth! Kristin was so great with booking us and the sweetest person. All of our guests loved it and we're using it from the beginning of the wedding to the end. Thank you Photobooth Rocks so much, for everything!

2016-11-01T11:41:13 Response from the vendor

Aww yay!!! Thank you so much for trusting our team and for having us part of the memories!!! xox Kristin

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erica R

The Photo Booth was a HUGE success at our wedding. Everyone loved it! It was absolutely so much fun. We decided to go with a photo booth to add some fun to the wedding and it did just that! We loved all the memories and videos that were captured by all of our guests. You girls... Read More ROCK!!

2016-10-19T12:22:12 Response from the vendor

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am SO glad you decided to get a photo booth too! And even more excited that you loved the memories and videos! YOU ROCK for having us!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Catherine V

Our photobooth seemed to be everyone's favorite thing at our wedding! It was super fun and memorable. I loved that we got a scrapbook with everyone's pictures, as well as videos that people took for us!! We were seeing people post instagram pictures of their photo strips, and it... Read More was so cool to see how much everyone loved it. Our photobooth attendant was so great and energetic, too! She was on the dance floor every once in awhile with her crazy flashing props just making sure everyone had a good time. And she even came to me and my husband at the end of the night just to make sure we took our pictures, too! We almost totally forgot! But we would highly recommend this photo booth company!

2016-10-19T12:23:45 Response from the vendor

OMG I LOVE THIS! What a great way to share with your family - from the scrapbook, to them posting on IG to the videos. I'm so glad it was worth it for you too!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kristin D

We added a photobooth through Our PhotoBooth Rocks last minute during our final phone call with Kristin for Our DJ Rocks, about 2 weeks before our wedding. It was the best decision ever!! The photobooth was a huge hit and the photobooth attendant was soooo friendly and... Read More outgoing!! It fit so perfectly in our reception room and we even had a gold glitter back drop that matched perfectly with our decor and color scheme. At the end of the night we received the cutest scrap book with a photo strip of every one that used the photobooth and a flash drive with videos that our guests recorded for us. We laugh histerically everytime we look through the scrap book and watch the videos. If your on the fence about a photobooth, just do it!!! You won't regret it!!!

2016-06-22T15:31:47 Response from the vendor

So glad you did decide to add it on last minute! It was a HUGE hit and so worth it! --Kristin

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Great fun for all of our guests and we loved the short videos recorded after. Definitely recommend the open air booth to allow more people in each photo. Our guests and families are still talking about this being the best photobooth they have ever seen. The attendant, Libby, was... Read More excellent!

2016-06-22T15:32:16 Response from the vendor

YAY! So glad you loved the short video clips! So glad your guests and family loved it as much as you did.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Altamont C

Affordable. Loved the set up and many props for guests...they loved the photo booth. Added bonus of video was awesome. Thank you!!!

2016-06-22T15:32:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing that the booth is affordable and worth it!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alyssa C

Photobooth ROCKS! was amazing!!! They came to my wedding May 21 2016, and WE LOVED THEM! They were fun, professional and proficient! We did the photo book and video and were so happy we did! They had a lot of props, and use the props we had brought as well. They were fun and... Read More welcoming. They even held my beer while we took pictures! Definitely suggest using them.

2016-06-22T15:33:18 Response from the vendor

We would hold your beer 5,000 more times for you!!!!!! Thank you for having us at your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Jaclyn S

Our Photobooth Rocks was amazing! We added this package on as a part of our wedding favors. When the pictures print the guests would get one copy and we would get one as well that was put into a guestbook for us. We were worried about whether or not our guests would use the... Read More Photobooth but everyone loved taking the pictures! They even got to send us video messages as well that was saved to a jump drive. The assistants were SO friendly and helpful and I'm so glad that we made the decision of having the Photobooth there!

2016-06-22T15:34:08 Response from the vendor

LOVE the idea of using the booth a your wedding favors! Of course they will use the booth when Photobooth Rocks is there! That's what our attendants are there for - to help create excitement! --Kristin