Photobooth ROCKS!

Serving Central Florida & More

Video Messaging, Double Strips and More!

Photobooth Rocks caters to clients who want a true nostalgic photo booth experience, want to create exciting memories with photos and videos and who want the best bang for the buck! Offering classic style booths, Open Air or Group Style booths if you like to squeeze all 10 of your friends in!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

380 Semoran Commerce Place, Apopka, FL Serving Central Florida & More (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sharra M

Hands down the absolutr best photobooth!! I loved that they offered multiple styles of photobooths and it wasn't just some box that takes photos. Tabitha and JJ were so helpful and a joy to work with. They made the process so easy! I loved that I was able to request a rose gold... Read More glitter backdrop to go along with our reception decorations. It looked amazing! Our guests enjoyed the photobooth and loved that they were able to record a video message at the end. The video message was definitely one of my favorite things about the photobooth. I had never seen that option before and thought it was clever. My husband and I enjoyed watching the videos and seeing all the photos our guest left in the guestbook. Thank you Photobooth Rocks! Your team is so incredible and we are thankful for all y'all for making our wedding so special :)

2016-11-30T14:28:13 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you so so much for trusting us - I knew we would rock it and make it SO easy for you! Thank YOU for having us help create those memories! xoxoKristin

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kristin D

We added a photobooth through Our PhotoBooth Rocks last minute during our final phone call with Kristin for Our DJ Rocks, about 2 weeks before our wedding. It was the best decision ever!! The photobooth was a huge hit and the photobooth attendant was soooo friendly and... Read More outgoing!! It fit so perfectly in our reception room and we even had a gold glitter back drop that matched perfectly with our decor and color scheme. At the end of the night we received the cutest scrap book with a photo strip of every one that used the photobooth and a flash drive with videos that our guests recorded for us. We laugh histerically everytime we look through the scrap book and watch the videos. If your on the fence about a photobooth, just do it!!! You won't regret it!!!

2016-06-22T15:31:47 Response from the vendor

So glad you did decide to add it on last minute! It was a HUGE hit and so worth it! --Kristin

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shea W

We used Photobooth Rocks at our wedding & it was awesome! It was super affordable, they did all the set up and tear down which meant one less thing for me to worry about on the big day. Our guests loved it too! They had so much fun and it gave them something else to do besides... Read More dance or sit and watch. My favorite part was the photo book & videos your guests can record for you. The photo book was such a cool substitute for a traditional guestbook. The videos which my husband and I watched the next day were hilarious and awesome. Such a unique addition to your typical photobooth strips. Also, I loved that we got our photos and video the same day as our wedding on a flash drive. No waiting a couple weeks to get them!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jamie A

Extremely professional, reliable, kind...efficient with emails and follow up. Nice set up and booths. And I am a extremely picky person :)

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

My guests had an absolute blast with this! It's a gorgeous display with fun props and an amazing staff to keep up the energy!!! As a bride, I loved seeing the guest book and the USB you get with it! Amazing designs to customize the photo strip for the big day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Amy K

Photobooth Rocks, ROCKS! The photo booth was a great success. The booth is a great size, can easily fit 2-4 people. The props were hysterical and a huge hit at our wedding. Hands down, the option to record videos for us was one of my favorite aspects about hiring photobooth... Read More rocks. After our wedding, I got an immediate email reminding us to put the USB in our laptop to download the pictures and videos. My husband and I had a BLAST watching everyone's videos that they recorded and LOVE that we have copies of all the pictures. An added bonus: the cute album we got that has everyone's pictures and signature/message from the night of our wedding. From one bride to another, hurry and hire Photobooth Rocks! :)

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lauren G

Absolutely the best to work with! Our photobooth was such a hit at the wedding. Kristin is great with the planning process. It was such a joy to work with this company. We HIGHLY recommend them for your party! When we came home from our honeymoon our photo album with video... Read More messages from all of our loved ones was ready to see!

2016-12-02T10:38:47 Response from the vendor

Aww YAY! I'm so so glad that were able to rock it out for you!!! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly O

Photobooth Rocks was the perfect addition to our wedding! JJ, Kristin, and the rest of the team were helpful and great with communication during the planning process. Aleyah, the photo booth attendant, was really energetic and our guests had fun interacting with her during the... Read More reception. Definitely recommend them!

2016-11-30T14:27:14 Response from the vendor

AHHH YAY!!! I am so so glad we were able to be helpful for you and you had a great time. THank you so much again for trusting us! xoxo Kristin

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily R

Awesome vendor to work with, I used their photo booth services, they were prompt, friendly and had my DVD, photo book and pictures waiting for me at the end of the night. I researched multiple photo booths and none had the option of video recording a message, this was one of the... Read More best ideas I've seen. A wedding videographer is super pricey, and now you have personal messages from each of your guests. Highly recommended to all couples!

2016-11-01T11:42:18 Response from the vendor

We are so THANKFUL that you loved the video messaging part. It's one of our favorite parts too. It definitely makes for unforgettable memories!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristin M

I couldn't say enough great things about this photobooth! Kristin was so great with booking us and the sweetest person. All of our guests loved it and we're using it from the beginning of the wedding to the end. Thank you Photobooth Rocks so much, for everything!

2016-11-01T11:41:13 Response from the vendor

Aww yay!!! Thank you so much for trusting our team and for having us part of the memories!!! xox Kristin

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erica R

The Photo Booth was a HUGE success at our wedding. Everyone loved it! It was absolutely so much fun. We decided to go with a photo booth to add some fun to the wedding and it did just that! We loved all the memories and videos that were captured by all of our guests. You girls... Read More ROCK!!

2016-10-19T12:22:12 Response from the vendor

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am SO glad you decided to get a photo booth too! And even more excited that you loved the memories and videos! YOU ROCK for having us!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Catherine V

Our photobooth seemed to be everyone's favorite thing at our wedding! It was super fun and memorable. I loved that we got a scrapbook with everyone's pictures, as well as videos that people took for us!! We were seeing people post instagram pictures of their photo strips, and it... Read More was so cool to see how much everyone loved it. Our photobooth attendant was so great and energetic, too! She was on the dance floor every once in awhile with her crazy flashing props just making sure everyone had a good time. And she even came to me and my husband at the end of the night just to make sure we took our pictures, too! We almost totally forgot! But we would highly recommend this photo booth company!

2016-10-19T12:23:45 Response from the vendor

OMG I LOVE THIS! What a great way to share with your family - from the scrapbook, to them posting on IG to the videos. I'm so glad it was worth it for you too!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Great fun for all of our guests and we loved the short videos recorded after. Definitely recommend the open air booth to allow more people in each photo. Our guests and families are still talking about this being the best photobooth they have ever seen. The attendant, Libby, was... Read More excellent!

2016-06-22T15:32:16 Response from the vendor

YAY! So glad you loved the short video clips! So glad your guests and family loved it as much as you did.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Altamont C

Affordable. Loved the set up and many props for guests...they loved the photo booth. Added bonus of video was awesome. Thank you!!!

2016-06-22T15:32:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing that the booth is affordable and worth it!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alyssa C

Photobooth ROCKS! was amazing!!! They came to my wedding May 21 2016, and WE LOVED THEM! They were fun, professional and proficient! We did the photo book and video and were so happy we did! They had a lot of props, and use the props we had brought as well. They were fun and... Read More welcoming. They even held my beer while we took pictures! Definitely suggest using them.

2016-06-22T15:33:18 Response from the vendor

We would hold your beer 5,000 more times for you!!!!!! Thank you for having us at your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Jaclyn S

Our Photobooth Rocks was amazing! We added this package on as a part of our wedding favors. When the pictures print the guests would get one copy and we would get one as well that was put into a guestbook for us. We were worried about whether or not our guests would use the... Read More Photobooth but everyone loved taking the pictures! They even got to send us video messages as well that was saved to a jump drive. The assistants were SO friendly and helpful and I'm so glad that we made the decision of having the Photobooth there!

2016-06-22T15:34:08 Response from the vendor

LOVE the idea of using the booth a your wedding favors! Of course they will use the booth when Photobooth Rocks is there! That's what our attendants are there for - to help create excitement! --Kristin

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Tracy C

all of our guests loved the photobooth we were thrilled to have the guestbook that was really neat! our photobooth attendant was great super nice! we were happy that we also got the flash drive and that we got everything right away! we would recommend your photobooth to anyone... Read More we know looking for one for their wedding!

2016-06-22T15:34:34 Response from the vendor

Love that your guests LOVE the photo booth! Thank you for having us! --Kristin

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Thank you and your team for doing such an amazing job with my requests and professionalism. We were so happy with the way everything turned out. I also wanted to thank you for referring us to FyerFly for our DJ and lighting services. They were amazing. Thank you again.... Read More Yomaris did an amazing job handling my guests. You guys ROCK!! I will refer you to friends and family. Thank you, Raquel Galbraith

2016-06-22T15:36:20 Response from the vendor

thank YOU for having us! --Kristin

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Alexis S

The photo booth was a huge hit with guest and we loved the video message feature! It's priceless footage of our grandparents, cousins, and friends. We sat with each side of the family the morning after laughing and loving every moment of the video. I only wish we had the booth... Read More open even longer!

2016-06-22T15:37:45 Response from the vendor

AWWWW - WE LOve that you shared that with everyone the next morning. Such a great idea! Thank you again for having us?

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chandler D

OMG I could go on forever about the photo booth! It was probably the biggest hit at our wedding! All of our guests loved it and I have so many unforgettable moments captured by everyone at our wedding as well as our bridal party. It is just the icing on the cake in the reception... Read More festivities! Photo booth rocks was so awesome and everyone we dealt with answered any questions we had during the planning process and made our wedding so much fun! They are creative and bring WAY COOLER stuff then I have ever seen at a wedding photo booth before! They have so many hats, mustaches, signs, you name it! It was so awesome, all I can say is you definitely want Photo Booth Rocks at your wedding!!

2016-06-22T08:55:50 Response from the vendor

I love that you love our props! Thank you for including us!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashley H

Amazing on all levels! Photobooth Rocks was our photobooth vendor for our wedding at the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Orlando. We were extremely impressed with the quality of their photobooths, the professionalism of all employees, and the unparalleled level of customer service. Mark... Read More and Kristin went above and beyond in every aspect and helped make our wedding truly fabulous!

2015-11-12T08:34:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley for letting us help make your memories! YOur bridesmaids, groomsman and entire family was a BLAST!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Emilie M

Photobooth Rocks! Was amazing!!! Everyone loved the photobooth and we enjoyed having all these photos of our guests! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth! Also the videos our guests were able to leave us were so perfect!! Watching them the next day... Read More had me reliving the night all over again! Memories that we will have for a lifetime thanks to Photobooth Rocks! THANK YOU!!

2015-11-12T08:35:05 Response from the vendor

You guys were amazing to work with from start to finish! Thank you again for having us!

Photobooth Rocks

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Carly T

My husband and I are so glad we used Photobooth Rocks for our wedding! It really got our guests out of their chairs and gave them some additional things to do. Everyone loved it! We got so many compliments and the guests love taking home a photo strip as a party favor! The photo... Read More booth looked so great in the reception area! We also loved the twist on a traditional guest book, that had we gotten, my husband and I would never look at ever again. This guest book has all the photo booth strips in the guest book where your guests can write a fun message! We have already looked at our awesome guestbook over 10 times! We also got to see some sweet video messages from our guests as well! Brides, please consider giving Photobooth Rocks a call. Your wedding will be so much more fun! I promise!

2015-11-12T08:35:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience and trusting us!

WOW!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Katie H

Our Photobooth Rocks made great memories and a fun time for wedding guests! One of my favorite things was watching the videos of wedding guests in the photobooth! So funny! The photobook they make with photobooth pictures is awesome, too!

2015-11-12T08:35:42 Response from the vendor

So glad you enjoyed the videos! I knew you would love them!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Amanda L

We hired Photobooth rocks for our wedding just this April and they totally did! I made sure I booked them with the option of Color/black & white photo options, the video message option and the Scrapbook option. I wanted to have an unconventional guest books and boy I wasn't... Read More disappointed! The photos came out crystal clear and our attendant Bridgette was Awesome and ready to help every guest set-up their pictures and explained how the booth worked. We had so much fun and so did our guests. They decorated every page and were able to take home 1 of the 2 sheets printed for their own memories! When we took home our scrapbook we got a flash drive of EVERY SINGLE picture AND VIDEO (which got even better as the night went on btw). So we have physical prints and digital ones! I loved it so much and recommend EVERYONE booking them for their event! It was exactly how I imagined it would be! THanks so so MUCH to TINA and her TEAM! you Guys Truly ROCKED!

2015-11-12T08:36:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting out team! They always do get better as the night goes on! IT's great to have those memories of your guests!

Start a Conversation!