Piece of Cake Desserts

You've found the premier wedding cake studio in the Phoenix Metro area. We work with all of the best reception sites in the east valley to create over 350 amazing custom wedding cakes every year. You can see pricing, flavors, lots of cake pictures and even schedule a consultation by visiting our website www.pieceofcakeaz.com

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

1275 East Baseline, Gilbert, AZ (480) 985-9166

Bride

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Mariah G

I originally found my wedding cake design on Pinterest. When I brought the picture to the baker it was actually a cake they had designed! He listened to exactly what I was asking and looking for. The cake was a huge hit, amazing flavor!

Yum!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 Leslie P

Our wedding cake came out beautiful, delicious, and was on time!! They mirrored a photo I brought in and it came out just absolutely lovely. It was also totally delicious and I'm not much of a cake person! The tasting and consultation is free so why not check them out!? The cake... Read More was also on time and she put the flower details I had brought on it on the spot and set it up on our cake stand. It was absolutely gorgeous and just what we wanted.

I need more then 5 stars

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Missie M

WOW I was speechless when I saw my cake as I did not want the typical cake.Kevin did a fantastic job. I wish I could post pictures. My guests LOVED the cake.STOP looking and book him.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Terra D

I had been to 2 weddings that served desserts from Piece of Cake, so when I started planning my own wedding there was no question who the baker would be! The tasting was fast and easy, and they have so many options! Amy was amazing and responded to every email. My husband and I... Read More had the most beautiful "naked" cake and we can't wait to eat the left overs! :) Thank you Piece of Cake!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jen D

Piece of Cake made our dream wedding cake!! My now husband and I had a short taste testing at their store in Gilbert. I have to say that our wedding cake on the actual BIG DAY was even better than our tasting was. Everything we asked for- every little detail- was exactly what... Read More we wanted. My husband and I tried all 3 layers of the cake on our wedding day and it was beyond yummy! I would definitely recommend them :)

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Haley A

Piece of Cake was the contracted vendor through our all-inclusive wedding venue and we highly recommend them! During our initial meeting, they were very helpful while we tried to decide on exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, tasting their cake was amazing! We even bought... Read More some cupcakes to take with us! The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it on the wedding day. Although we didn't get to eat much of it, everyone raved about it! We are excited to pay another visit to get more cupcakes!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Heather P

Their cakes are delicious and beautiful! Kevin worked with us to create the perfect wedding cake and help us figure out a great compromise between our vanilla vs chocolate dilemma. The cake came out beautiful! Kevin was particularly helpful and great to work with. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jovanie O

Our cake was beautiful and super tasty! They worked with us to make some custom flavors and even included the Hidden Mickeys in the frosting that were so important to me! It was a lovely experience working with them

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Gray M

Our wedding planner recommended Piece of Cake to us and said something along the lines of “I don’t like cake — but I eat their cake.” We went in for a tasting and thought the cake tasted excellent, and placed our order. For our wedding of ~100 guests we had a three tier cake... Read More with the lowest tier as the almond cake with cream cheese filling and the upper two tiers as the vanilla cake with lemon curd filling. We went with a buttercream frosting as opposed to fondant. We provided an inspiration photo of how we wanted it to look. The cake arrived on time and without hassle. Our florist had no problems adding the final decorations. The cake looked absolutely beautiful at the reception. It tasted even better than the cake we had at the tasting, and all of our guests raved at how good it was. We had reports of guests scavenging un-touched pieces of cake from early departures to have more. We can recommend Piece of Cake without reservation for your wedding cake. It was no hassle, no problems, and fantastic quality. We are really looking forward to our anniversary cakes!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jordan K

Good service, friendly, delicious and beautiful cakes!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Katie R

Piece of Cake was the baker included with our venue and I am so happy that they were! Their team exudes excellent customer service and the cake was both delicious and beautiful. Kevin was incredibly personable and made the whole experience really fun and something to look... Read More forward to. They are really open to making your vision come to life and they are super professional. You are definitely in good hands with them!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Alaysha k

We just got married on 2-18-17 and man the cake was to die for. After the cake tasting four months prior I mentioned in our thank you speech that the groom and myself had been waiting 4months to eat this cake, so let's eat! We can't wait for our anniversary cakes in the years to... Read More come!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Courtney L

Cake was amazing. When I went to decide on cake flavors they made it so easy. Super friendly and my cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Nicole D

I found my idea on a website and when I brought it to Kevin he took one look and said they would make it happen. The tasting was amazing and everyone loved the cake. It was so moist and came out looking like it should have been in a wedding magazine.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Gabriela E

From start to finish, Piece of Cake was great to work with. Scheduling the tasting was easy, the selection of flavors was plentiful and they brought out additional when asked. It was nice to not be overwhelmed with a too-large selection. They didn't use any fondant on the cake... Read More but the buttercream frosting was smooth and beautiful and was much nicer to eat than fondant. We even needed to make a change to one of the fillings after we submitted our selection and they were very kind and made the change without any fuss (or charge) The cake, with help from a floral spray from our florist and a third-party topper, was everything we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jordin S

The staff is welcoming and sweet. The cakes are very unique. They work with any ideas you have and make them a reality. The peanut butter buttercream and lemon frosting are to die for!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Debbie A

Our wedding cake was so delicious and exactly what we wanted. We were so pleased with how beautiful it was and the attention to detail was amazing. We would highly recommend them and will use them again for future events.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie E

Delicious Cake! Great service! Beautifully decorated! We couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Sara D

We cannot say enough good things about Piece of Cake! Our cake was absolutely delicious, had an amazing light texture, and looked gorgeous! All of our guests were raving about the cake afterwards. We highly recommend giving them a call!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Clare H

This bakery was so easy to work with. Excellent cupcakes, excellent cake, easy delivery and rental returns, and very friendly staff. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 A S

When we began researching wedding cake studios for our October 2016 wedding, there was an endless list of them. Thankfully though,, we found Piece of Cake Desserts. We signed up for a cake tasting when we were going to be in town (we were planning our wedding from Virginia)... Read More and coordinated with Amy on what types of cakes we wanted to try. The variety of cakes we tasted were phenomenal and we were instantly sold! We decided to go with a 6 inch top tier wedding cake for us to cut into, and 4 different flavors of cupcakes for the guests. Amy was amazing to work with! For two of the cupcakes, we asked Amy if she could create custom cupcakes that her shop did not have. Amy was delighted to do so! She was also so beyond accommodating when it came to our vision of the decoration for the 6 inch cake and the decorations for the cupcakes. Not only did the cake/cupcakes look beautiful, but they were to die for!! The minute guests were invited to help themselves, everything was gone, including all the extra cupcakes we got. Use Piece of Cake Desserts for any of your event needs! Amy is so easy to work with and very responsive, and the cakes/cupcakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful! We are SO happy we found Piece of Cake Desserts!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Michelle K

We got Piece of Cake with our venue package from Regency Garden. We had an idea of what we wanted when we met with them, but they helped guide us to the perfect cake. We did a cupcake tower with a small cake for just us and it was beautiful. The cakes themselves are so... Read More delicious!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel F

Our wedding cake was beautiful!! We came in for a tasting, we were showed options, made our decision.. and it was as simple as that. The cake was delicious and looked great. Very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Hannah M

Stop looking for a cake place ! This is your place ! It's amazing

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly B

Beautiful and delicious cake! They were very easy to work with and helped us make the best choices for our day! I highly recommend them!