Piece of Cake Desserts

You've found the premier wedding cake studio in the Phoenix Metro area. We work with all of the best reception sites in the east valley to create over 350 amazing custom wedding cakes every year. You can see pricing, flavors, lots of cake pictures and even schedule a consultation by visiting our website www.pieceofcakeaz.com

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

1275 East Baseline, Gilbert, AZ (480) 985-9166

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Mariah G

I originally found my wedding cake design on Pinterest. When I brought the picture to the baker it was actually a cake they had designed! He listened to exactly what I was asking and looking for. The cake was a huge hit, amazing flavor!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 Leslie P

Our wedding cake came out beautiful, delicious, and was on time!! They mirrored a photo I brought in and it came out just absolutely lovely. It was also totally delicious and I'm not much of a cake person! The tasting and consultation is free so why not check them out!? The cake... Read More was also on time and she put the flower details I had brought on it on the spot and set it up on our cake stand. It was absolutely gorgeous and just what we wanted.

I need more then 5 stars

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Missie M

WOW I was speechless when I saw my cake as I did not want the typical cake.Kevin did a fantastic job. I wish I could post pictures. My guests LOVED the cake.STOP looking and book him.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Samantha J

Piece of Cake was fantastic! They were so helpful and responded to my emails very quickly. After our tasting, we were still unsure and were thinking of trying some other flavors. They were very accommodating and it was no problem at all. Our cake looked beautiful and tasted... Read More great! We had some leftover cake too and it was still delicious several days later!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Felicia S

The cake was delicious and amazing. I showed them a picture off the internet and they nailed it to the T. I can’t wait for my one year anniversary so I can get another cake from them. Don’t go anywhere else. You will truly be satisfied with this bakery

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Daniella M

Piece of Cake is the absolute best. They were able to take our Pinspiration and turn it into reality, even adding a special little quirky touch to personalize the cake for my husband and me. Most importantly, the cake tasted fantastic - their chocolate cake with ganache... Read More filling is to die for!! We had guests coming up to us all night asking where we got the cake from so that they could order from there as well.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Jaimie T

We ordered a simple 3 tier cake for our wedding. I didn’t have a florist and provided all my own flowers for the event. I left flowers out on the cake table and was nervous to see the final outcome when I arrived but the floral arrangement they put together on the cake was more... Read More than I could have imagined. It’s been 6 weeks since the wedding and people are still complementing on how delicious the cake was.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Morgan H

We had an excellent experience with Piece of Cake Desserts! They were able to provide a Dairy-Free wedding cake for the groom and I to enjoy, as well as multiple flavors of cupcakes for our guests. Everyone raved about the delicious wedding treats and couldn’t wait to get their... Read More hands on more.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Jasmine W

Service was excellent. Cake was delicious and incredibly beautiful with so much detail.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Sara L

Cake was delicious and so beautiful! We did a half dressed cake and they put some extra flowers we had on the layers when they arrived. All of our guests loved how beautiful it looked. We picked pink champagne and it was delicious. I don't really like frosting but they out the... Read More perfect amount. Very affordable and I hope I get to use them again. I love that they have cupcakes too because we'll be able to get a treat for ourselves on our anniversaries to come.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Kelsey M

My husband and I got married on 12/10/17 at the Windmill Winery and used Piece of Cake Desserts as our cake vendor. They are AMAZING. They were so accommodating with us, as some of our family members have some dietary restrictions. We had a small cutting cake for us, and three... Read More options of cupcakes not including the vegan and gluten free options. It was no problem for them! The staff at Piece of Cake were beyond helpful, cakes were DELICIOUS and we are so grateful to have used them.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Bryce Y

Piece of Cake Desserts did a fantastic job taking the idea that my wife and I had and turning it into a reality. The cake that was delivered to our wedding looked and tasted amazing. We highly recommend them for anyone looking for a cake service.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jessica S

The venue we chose to use for our wedding had a cake from Piece of Cake included in the package but prior to going with our venue we had tried out a couple of different cake bakers in the area and Piece of Cake was by far the best. We only had one consultation with Piece of Cake... Read More so it was a quick and easy process. We had a photo of an idea we had for our cake and they were able to make exactly what we wanted. It turned out gorgeous and we had a ton of people comment on how good it turned out. We chose to go with their almond cake with almond frosting, chocolate cake with salted caramel frosting and red velvet cake and received compliments on all three. I also decided to use Piece of Cake for a grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner and communicated with Amy about it over email. They delivered the perfect Chicago Cubs cake that my now husband loved. We also really like that they offer you a new cake for your first anniversary so we didn’t have to freeze our top tier for a whole year. Piece of Cake makes cakes for other occasions besides weddings so we’ll be customers again!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Afton K

We had a great experience with Piece of Cake. I found some inspirational pictures on Pinterest and they were able to deliver above and beyond! The cake was delicious and we brought to-go boxes for our guests to take home slices. We are also very excited about the free... Read More anniversary cakes and are looking forward to the nice tradition.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Emily D

Cannot say enough wonderful things about the cake that they created for our wedding! It turned out even better than I had hoped for. The cake itself was even more delicious than it looked. Highly recommend them. Plus the best part is you can get an anniversary cake instead of... Read More having to freeze your top tier! Wonderful to work with as well.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Breanne N

THANK YOU Piece of Cake for making our wedding vision a reality! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests. Every flavor of the cupcakes (lemon, almond, carrot and chocolate) turned out amazing. We are so happy with our decision to get our cake + cupcakes... Read More from you! Future Bride & Grooms: Do your self a favor and book with Piece of Cake! They were nothing short of wonderful from the moment we first e-mailed for a tasting all the way though the set-up on our big day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Stephanie K

The cupcakes for are wedding we're absolutely gorgeous and tasted amazing!! Staff is also so helpful and sweet :)

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Carissa H

Absolutely such an amazing job on our wedding cake from Piece of Cake! I wish I could share a photo of it because it looks just as delicious as it tasted. Their cakes are so yummy and moist. I am definitely not a cake person, but their cakes are my favorite! Our wedding cake had... Read More minimal icing on it because we aren't huge icing lovers, with berries all over it, and chocolate drizzling all down the cake. It looked absolutely amazing. Thank you for such the wonderful job!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Hilary D

Holy wedding cake! Piece of Cake Desserts was a pleasure to work with. I planned my entire wedding from out of state and had all my conversations with Amy via email and phone. She was so friendly and professional, but also very prompt to respond to my emails. I sent her a couple... Read More of pictures from Pinterest and found a cake pictured on their website that was similar to what I wanted and she was able to come up with the most perfect design. We were on a tight budget and Amy was able to work with us in making a smaller wedding cake and then having extra sheet cakes in the same flavors, but for much cheaper (and our guests never knew the difference!). My fiance and I were in town 1 month before our wedding and were able to pick up a sample box of cake flavors to go and decided on white cake with raspberry compote and chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream. All of our guests that had the chocolate and peanut butter were RAVING about it! Delivery was on time and they placed my topper for me that was left at the venue.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Fanny M

Piece of Cake is outstanding. Super professional, delicious, and tailored to your wishes. We received nothing but complements on our wedding cake. I always wanted a wedding cake that was actually a pleasure to eat and not picked apart and left at the table. Piece of Cake... Read More delivered in all aspects of the word. They do offer tastings so see for your self!

2017-07-01T03:17:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I hope your entire wedding was amazing and I can't tell you howe much we appreciate when our clients take the time to write us a review! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Terra D

I had been to 2 weddings that served desserts from Piece of Cake, so when I started planning my own wedding there was no question who the baker would be! The tasting was fast and easy, and they have so many options! Amy was amazing and responded to every email. My husband and I... Read More had the most beautiful "naked" cake and we can't wait to eat the left overs! :) Thank you Piece of Cake!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jen D

Piece of Cake made our dream wedding cake!! My now husband and I had a short taste testing at their store in Gilbert. I have to say that our wedding cake on the actual BIG DAY was even better than our tasting was. Everything we asked for- every little detail- was exactly what... Read More we wanted. My husband and I tried all 3 layers of the cake on our wedding day and it was beyond yummy! I would definitely recommend them :)

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Haley A

Piece of Cake was the contracted vendor through our all-inclusive wedding venue and we highly recommend them! During our initial meeting, they were very helpful while we tried to decide on exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, tasting their cake was amazing! We even bought... Read More some cupcakes to take with us! The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it on the wedding day. Although we didn't get to eat much of it, everyone raved about it! We are excited to pay another visit to get more cupcakes!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Heather P

Their cakes are delicious and beautiful! Kevin worked with us to create the perfect wedding cake and help us figure out a great compromise between our vanilla vs chocolate dilemma. The cake came out beautiful! Kevin was particularly helpful and great to work with. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jovanie O

Our cake was beautiful and super tasty! They worked with us to make some custom flavors and even included the Hidden Mickeys in the frosting that were so important to me! It was a lovely experience working with them