YOUR NEXT EVENT PRODUCTION COMPANY

From our top-notch talent and decades of wedding experience, to our innate sense of style, we’re ready to help make your big day a BIG success! Music sets the tone for every environment. We’ll work with you to understand the vibe and tone you want to set for your wedding then select the perfect DJ and music to fit the bill. Our talent won’t draw attention away from the focus of the event: you and your guests.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Washington, DC, Maryland & Virginia (301) 831-9500
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Benjamin P

We contacted Pike Productions about providing sound equipment for our wedding reception. Our initial quote, however, seemed a bit steep ($750 for two speakers and a technician), so we decided to just rent the speakers without a technician. I had to email and call the... Read More representative multiple times before I got a response, but finally got an updated quote - for $750. When I asked why the price was the same, the representative said that they had to pay their delivery drivers for their time. When I pointed out that the original quote did not include "driver compensation," she then revealed the true reason - Pike Productions does not do events for less than $750. This is fine, and obviously the company's prerogative, but the representative was super rude about it, telling me I could "just Google somewhere cheaper," and that "they're trying to run a business." Giving us the run-around for so long also meant that we were left scrambling, less than a month from our wedding day, to find audio equipment. Being told up front that they didn't want our business would have been preferable.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Bruce was THE BEST! I could not have asked for anyone more professional and skilled to help run my wedding. He and his team were very detail oriented and very easy to communicate with. I would urge you to use him for your upcoming event!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Samantha M

Bruce made my wedding the BEST! He was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I was planning a wedding in Baltimore from Florida and really had no clue how to pick a DJ. I had a bit of a rocky start at first with his assistant (I sent an email including the date of my wedding... Read More and the questions I had, only to receive a generic response asking what my wedding date was), but from there everything was amazing. Bruce did a great job especially considering I barely gave him anything to go off of. All of our guests were dancing ALL night, there were no lulls and the party did not stop. Bruce also accomodated my husband's request to announce scores of the Capitals/Penguins playoff game since it was during the reception. He was an amazing MC, kept everything going, and was great about keeping all of the organized dances short and sweet (first dance, father/daughter, etc.). I really can't say enough good things about Bruce at our reception, he really made our wedding the best it could possibly be. He was amazing.

Exactly what you want in a DJ!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2013 Heather B

My groom and I cannot say enough great things about Bruce, the owner of Bruce Pike Productions (formerly known as Dynomite DJs), and his incredible performance as the DJ at our evening wedding and reception. Everyone had a fantastic time, and numerous guests commented on how... Read More perfectly the music fit the evening. Bruce read the crowd perfectly, and struck the perfect chord in both his music and his announcements, and his performance was all about making our wedding the best it could be (none of the self-promotion or inappropriate behavior I have seen in other DJs at wedding fairs, and at friends’ weddings.) Bruce was personable and professional from the first meeting, and throughout the process. He provided invaluable suggestions on the flow of events for the ceremony and reception, got to know who we were and the style of event we wanted, did an excellent job of working our list of “must have” and “would like to have” songs into the evening, was the perfect MC for the various announcements (first dance, etc) and deftly deflected requests for songs on our ‘do not play’ list. We were able to put the song lists together on Bruce’s website, which was easy to navigate, and also worked with him to create an event schedule that he coordinated with both our wedding planner and caterer to ensure the evening flowed smoothly. Set-up and tear down went rapidly, sound quality was great, and he was dressed perfectly. Bruce is a stellar performer, and a great person. We were extraordinarily pleased with his work, recommend him and his company without hesitation, and plan to use his services for future events.

Bruce is amazing, DJing is his super power!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Sarah W

Bruce not only has a great personality but he has a sixth sense for receptions. He tricked every guest into getting on the dance floor and it was packed the entire night. All my guests raved about how my reception was the best wedding they have ever been to and Bruce is to... Read More thank for making it that incredible. What really made him stand out for me personally was how he met with me a week before the wedding and he helped rework my reception timeline so that the flow would be more organic and encourage people to dance and have a good time. He has done way more weddings than I have (just one for me thus far haha) and I am so glad I listened to him. He was very classy, not one of those annoying DJ's who tells corny jokes the whole night, he was a subtle presence. He was the best decision I had made and came very highly recommended to me, and I highly recommend him to any bride. Worth every penny!

Meet The Manager

Elizabeth Leibundugth

We specialize in audiovisual and event logistics services, DJs and live musicians for weddings and corporate, social, association, and nonprofit events. When working with our team, you get professionalism, experience and fun! We want your event to succeed as much as you do so that in the end we all #SoundGoodLookGood.