Pinehills Golf Club "The Pavilion"

Plymouth, MA

Book Your Wedding with Pinehills Golf Club "The Pavilion"

A BALLROOM IN PLYMOUTH, MA

The Pavilion Room features vaulted ceilings, large windows, exposed wood beams and chandeliers. The airy, elegant room can accommodate up to 220 guests for a seated meal followed by dancing.

On-site coordinators assist the couple with planning the entire event and also provide assistance with the ceremony rehearsal. For on-site ceremonies, the setup and tear down of the ceremony chairs and any decor is included. Pinehills Golf Club provides a list of recommended vendors and, while it is not compulsory to use them, it is advisable as they are familiar with the facility.

The Pavilion at Pinehills Golf Club offers the I Do Wedding Package. It includes an unlimited selection of hors d’oeuvres, a champagne toast, a first-course and main course, a custom wedding cake, tea and coffee, floral centerpieces, votives, mahogany chiavari chairs, specialty linens, food tasting, valet parking, waitstaff and bartenders, use of the bridal lounge and an event coordinator. The specialty linen can be upgraded to different styles and colors.

The passed hors d’oeuvres include seafood, beef and poultry and vegetarian choices. Two additions are available for the cocktail hour. The plated menu choices include one appetizer, two main entrees and a vegetarian option. Enhancement dishes are also available. Station-style menus are offered to parties of up to 165 guests. The Pavilion Reception has seven options and the Grand Reception has eight options.

Five hours are offered for the reception, although extra hours can be added on for an additional fee. The wedding event must conclude by midnight. For Friday receptions, a minimum of 100 guests is required, a minimum of 140 guests is required for Saturdays and a minimum of 85 guests on Sundays.

Off-season wedding specials are available:

• Weddings from November to April benefit from reduced rates, waived room rental and a discount from the I Do Wedding Package
  • Weddings from December through February benefit from a private dining room and cocktail room for the cocktail hour

Enhancements and additions to the wedding event include:

• Late-night snacks
  • A hosted bar (various options are available)

The Hidden Jewel amongst Rolling Hills of Pine

An ideal venue for any special function, Pinehills is known for its exceptional service, pristine grounds and private function wing. Breathtaking features include vaulted ceilings, exposed wood beams, floor to ceiling windows, secluded garden ceremony and private terrace running the length of the Pa

Ballroom, Country Club

54 Clubhouse Drive, Plymouth, MA (508) 209-3000

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Elise T

Our October wedding at Pinehills was everything we dreamed of. From the first time we walked into The Pavilion, we fell in love with the rustic, simple, and elegant room and the beautiful outdoor patio. Our coordinator, Katy Valentine, and the other staff were professional,... Read More responsive, and helpful from our first conversations, to the tasting and planning, and the wedding day itself. The service and food throughout the evening were excellent and our guests only had positive things to say. Katy went above and beyond to help us with food and linen selection, décor, and even some unexpected guests – no task was too great and she was always there to ease our anxieties. We truly appreciate all that everyone at Pinehills did to make our wedding perfect and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the Plymouth area!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Pam W

I can't imagine a more perfect venue or a more perfect staff! Everything about Pine Hills is amazing. Our ceremony was in the Pavilion and I must admit we were a little nervous about how they were going to totally turn the room around while we were having cocktails. The room... Read More literally went from a room with only chairs and a ceremony area to a room with tables, centerpieces, candles, etc. in one short hour. The room looked amazing. Everyone is still talking about how good all of the food was! Kelli was phenomenal! She was there for us every step of the way, even packing up all of our décor for us! Having a designated bridal steward the day of the event to help us with whatever we needed was a huge help. From getting us drinks, to helping us find people, to holding babies. Becky did it all! The day could not have been more perfect thanks to the entire staff at Pine Hills!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda B

I would recommend the Pinehills over and over again!! We had such an amazing experience planning our wedding and we can thank Kelli and her team at the Pinehills for that! Kelli helped to make planning our wedding SO STRESS FREE. She answered all of the questions we had and was... Read More available to meet with us a few weeks before the wedding to ease our minds about last minute planning. The chef was so accommodating to our guests with dietary restrictions (and we had a little more than a few) and we cannot say enough about how delicious the food was! Our actual wedding day was nothing short of perfect. The team at Pinehills was attentive to the wedding parties needs and were so great to us all! They were organized (everything happened so timely) and they worked with with all of our vendors. Our wedding guests continue to tell us how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! Thank you to Kelli and the Pinehills for helping to make our day SO PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Hannah A

We cannot say enough about Katy and her staff at the Pinehills. From my bridal shower, to our rehearsal dinner, to the moment we married our best friend- we were treated like royalty. Each detail was perfected with sentimental class! Our guests are raving about the food,... Read More service, and hospitality they received while attending our special day. As a bride, knowing that all was taken care of - allowed me to enjoy EVER moment of my special day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sarah M

Our wedding at Pinehills was absolutely beautiful! Kelli was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful and responsive from the very beginning, right through the day of the wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is accommodating and very easy to work with. The food... Read More was phenomenal and we are still getting compliments from our guests on both the appetizers and dinner. Kelli worked diligently to set everything up for us exactly as planned and also coordinated exceptionally with outside vendors to ensure our day was stress free and ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Pinehills for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lauren M

The Pinehills was an incredible venue! From the initial process of booking the venue up until the end of our wedding night, our wedding coordinator Kelli went above and beyond to take care of everything. We were in such good hands! Kelli and the Pinehills staff's organization,... Read More communication skills, and positive personalities made our wedding day (and wedding planning process) stress-free and so memorable. The day of my wedding Kelli was able to add last minute guests, fold AND alphabetize table cards, and decorate the space beautifully and exactly how I had wanted (just to name a few of the many roles she took on that day). The food was delicious and our guests have been talking about it non-stop. The bartenders were so personable and remembered people's orders throughout the night. I highly recommend checking the Pinehills out for your wedding. We are so glad we went with them for our big day. Thank you Pinehills staff!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Hayley C

I don't think any venue can beat Pinehills as a whole. To begin, they are relatively affordable based on quality of service, food, and the beauty of the ceremony space, the grounds, and the reception room. They are very upfront about costs and were open to working with us and... Read More our budget. We began working with Abby but, due to her leaving her position, were transitioned to working with Kelli. At first I was a bit nervous about the change, as Abby had a stellar reputation, but Kelli was absolutely amazing and I am sure will very soon have an equally amazing reputation. She is kind, responsive, and always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with (which I still don't know how she does that). Every tiny detail I mentioned to her was followed through on, and even some that I forgot to mention. :) The staff as a whole were all so kind and helpful. They set up all of my stationary and details perfectly. The professionalism of the entire venue is top notch. And the vendors that they contract with (Piece of Cake and Flair Floral) are the best! The wedding evening was absolutely perfect. I am so happy that we chose Pinehills.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Michelle C

This venue is amazing! My wedding day was amazing in every way. Katy the coordinator is so easy to work with, and I never had to worry about a thing the entire night! My husband and I have been to a million weddings and both worked in catering for many years- so we know when... Read More something is done right- and this place nailed it in every way. The food was absolutely amazing and I have been told by 100 different people that this may have been the best wedding they have ever been to and I owe you guys a lot of the credit for making everything so perfect!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Colleen M

My husband and I cannot thank Katy and the staff at Pinehills for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives!!! We have been receiving SO many great compliments from our guests, from the amazing food to the wonderful staff!!! I will be recommending this venue to all my... Read More friends who will be looking to get married in this area. Thank you all SO very much!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kristina R

I cannot say enough about the Pinehills venue! Katy was so helpful, accommodating and organized during planning! Everything that I had imagined for my wedding day came true! The guests raved about how wonderful the food, cocktail hour activities and overall experience was. The... Read More grounds and dining room are absolutely beautiful! We could not have wished for a better day! Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Katie K

Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful, but the staff is amazing. It's honestly hard for me to put into words how perfect our wedding day was (even with the cold and rain). The event coordinators, Katy and Kelli, went above and beyond with every aspect of our day. They took... Read More our ideas and not only helped to make them a reality, but made them better than what we imagined. Katy and Kelli are a great team, were respectful, trustworthy and extremely organized. They are quick to respond to emails and were very flexible with meeting times. The general manager, Jim, made a special beer order for us from our favorite brewery, Night Shift. It was so special! Katy's entire staff who was present the night of our wedding were all very professional and helpful. They made the day go smoothly and made sure our guests were well taken care of. I can't thank all of you enough for all the hard work you put into our wedding. It means the world to us and we have nothing but wonderful memories of our big day! -Katie and Shawn

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Molly C

I got married at Pinehills on New Years Eve 2016 and I was so blown away with the venue! We initially went with Pinehills because of how much is included in their package. As the day came, It looked absolutely beautiful with the holiday decorations still up. It was a a lovely... Read More winter wonderland backdrop! Katy Valentine was such a pleasure to work with and made both my wedding and the time leading up to the big day completely stress free!

2017-03-29T12:38:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking this time to share your experience. I LOVED working with you both. Congratulations and best wishes.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Caitlin G

The Pine Hills is the best wedding venue on the South Shore. My husband and I went to 7 different venues in the Plymouth area and the Pine Hills was the only venue that was clear with its' prices and packages. Along with that our wedding coordinator Katy was awesome! She always... Read More emailed us back promptly even when the questions were very small. Our food tasting was so awesome, and they also had local wedding vendors at the tasting for us to meet. We found our cake vendor there. The days leading up to the wedding were not stressful at all. We brought all of our decorations and centerpieces there and went over everything with Katy. When we arrived on our wedding day it looked better than we could have even imagined. She really did a great job with every detail. Katy also worked amazing with all our wedding vendors which made the day go by without a hitch. On the wedding day the staff was beyond attentive to our wedding party and families. Everything was very organized. They greeted us at the door and helped us stay on track so we could get to all the dancing. The food was also out of this world. People are still talking about the appteizers and dinner. The Pine Hills has the BEST food selection and everything tastes amazing it was really hard to pick our menu with all the awesome selections. Unlike most venues, the days leading up to your wedding will be stress free and you will be able to spend time with all your friends and family. I cannot recommend the Pine Hills enough. It really is the best wedding venue on the South Shore.

2017-02-08T08:23:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It means lot to us as I know life gets busy. Your wedding was beautiful and I am happy to have been a part of it. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Vanessa D

To say that our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more is an understatement, and we had Katy and Abby to thank for that. Not only is this venue absolutely gorgeous but the service is phenomenal. We got married the weekend of Hurricane Matthew and we felt it's effects... Read More on our wedding day....pouring rain....gale force winds...the whole nines! The staff held umbrellas for guests to walk under into our tented ceremony and then personally walked each member of the bridal party into the tent. Katy was there every step of the way from holding my train to helping with my bustle. She went above and beyond to help make our wedding day amazing and even before as she answered any questions before hand and I had A LOT lol I recommend Pinehills without reservation!!! Thanks again ladies ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Marissa A

We had a great experience with Pinehills! Katy was very helpful in making sure all of our questions were answered and making our day special. The food was delicious and the venue is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren T

Katy and Abby were wonderful to work with. They always responded to our questions and concerns promptly and graciously. They worked with us to get every detail of our wedding day just the way we wanted, from our signature cocktails to the cornhole games at cocktail hour. The... Read More Pavilion was a beautiful site for our reception and had ample room for the size of our wedding. The package they provide is a great value, and it makes planning that much easier that they include table center pieces and wedding cake. We would highly recommend the Pinehills to any other couple looking for a golf club style reception in the Cape Cod area.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Danielle D

When we got engaged earlier this year we looked at a several potential reception sites but the Pavilion at the Pine Hills Golf Club blew the others out of the water! The reception room has high ceilings with beautiful wood beams and a lot of natural light. The option of having... Read More flowers, cake and linens included in the package price makes things so easy. Abby and Katy are so great to work with and were very responsive to our questions. Our guest repeatedly complimented us on the food and the atmosphere of the venue. We had our ceremony on site, it was a chilly day but adding additional heaters made it ok and no one complained. The cocktail hour patio space is beautiful. The property is very well maintained and cared for. It was such a beautiful wedding that we didn’t want to leave. There was nothing that went wrong that day. The staff was so attentive and made sure everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle N

I am completely speechless when it comes to describing my experience at the Pinehills. We had looked at probably 15+ venues before viewing the Pinehills and like some others said, as soon as you pull up, you know its the one. I cannot say enough great things about Katy Valentine... Read More and the other staff members. Katy was the kindest and most patient wedding coordinator and I truly don't know what we would have done without her throughout the whole process! She did everything with a smile on her face and I can't tell you how many guests complemented us on how great she was! Special shout out to the bartender, Liz (if we remember correctly) as well! You were awesome and our guests loved you as well! The food at the Pinehills is amazing and the grounds are absolutely beautiful! The florist they work with is absolutely amazing as well! Holly from Flair floral blew away our expectations on the flowers and centerpieces! They were absolutely gorgeous. We had our rehearsal dinner there as well. Our day could have not have been any better than it was and I truly have the Pinehills to thank for that. We will absolutely return and I would recommend the venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle N

2016-10-26T11:58:34 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet. Thank you for sharing your experience. The day was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ashley A

We had an amazing wedding at the Pavilion. Everything was so seamless and beautiful. Katy Valentine was amazing to work with. Having her by our side during the reception made me feel so at ease! The rest of the staff and service was great as well. The food was amazing! We have... Read More received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Pinehills to anyone. Our experience couldn't have been better.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Dayana K

Katy Valentine helped us to have an wonderful day! The food is very yummy! Just compliments from our families and friends! we highly recommend it! The place is SO BEAUTIFUL! Go check it out! you will love it!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Tara S

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Pinehills! Not only did we enjoy every moment of our wedding ceremony and reception at this site, but all of the planning up to the big day was seamless. I grew up and currently live on Long Island, NY but was unimpressed when it... Read More came to venue shopping. I was open to considering venues in the New England region (husband's roots) and immediately fell in love with Pinehills. I knew this was where we'd get married just by scrolling through their website and gallery. Online reviews sealed the deal when I saw another bride from out of state raving about the service that Pinehills provides. Sounds a bit crazy, but we actually booked this venue site unseen! After that we did 1 visit for tasting and then 1 more over the wedding weekend. We also used their very helpful and highly recommended vendor list to plan the rest of our services from NY. The grounds are stunning and the guys said the same about the golf course which they played before the rehearsal dinner. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Having been more accustomed to the expansive menu options the Long Island venues offer, I was initially a bit concerned about the amount/variety/quality of food out of state. Pinehills far exceeded my expectations and made me appreciate that more is not always better! There was plenty of variety of passed hors d'oeurves and the main courses were on point. My husband was convinced we got "special entrees" as the bride and groom until he talked to other guests who raved about how amazing the food was. 2 words - raw boat. Very worth it! And now for service...The entire Pinehills staff was a pleasure to work with. Bartenders were personable and friendly, servers were professional and courteous, and our personal attendant was very accommodating and attentive! And then there is Abby - our dedicated coordinator leading up to and the day of our wedding. Abby is so kind and detail oriented. Every time we spoke over the phone or via email I walked away with the reassurance I needed planning a wedding from afar. I wasn't nervous at all as we arrived the weekend of the wedding because I knew she already had everything sorted out. We were able to enjoy every minute of our cocktail our and reception as Abby had all the details set. Clean up was also a breeze. Everything was packed and ready for us to pick up the next day and returned to us in the exact condition we brought it in. Pinehills and their professional staff really know how to put together an incredible event!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Colleen D

Our wedding at Pine Hills was absolutely PERFECT! Abby was amazing to work with, so helpful and kind, and really made our day run seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous, the pictures are incredible, and I received so many compliments from guests as to how beautiful the venue was... Read More and how much fun they had. It could not have possibly gone better, I wish I could do it again!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Paige M

I would give Pinehills more than 5 stars if I could!! We looked at so many venues all across New England, and I am so happy we found Pinehills. Absolutely everything about this venue was flawless. Katy Valentine is a saint; she was on top of everything from the day we booked... Read More the venue right through the wedding day. So many people told us that they had never had food as good as ours at a wedding, from the appetizers to the main course and the late night nacho bar. I am so glad we chose Pinehills, it was absolutely perfect!!

2016-08-25T13:01:16 Response from the vendor

All of us at the Pinehills Golf Club would like to thank you for the review and loved the opportunity to work with you both. We wish you both the very best and have an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meghan C

I had my wedding at Pine Hill Pavilion in July. I choose Pine Hills because it was a beautiful space that was so accommodating. I love that they had everything right there and provided so much help with vendors that it made being a bride so much easier and much less... Read More stressful . I worked alongside Katy and I cannot say enough about how amazing she was. She was there for me not only during my wedding but honestly anytime I needed her. She answered all my questions with so much help and turned my wedding into the dream I always wanted. I changed my mind many times about many things and she was there every step helping me with my best options. She was great with my vendors working alongside them and bringing my photographer in early to even show her amazing spots for photos. My wedding was seamless without any problems and things went exactly how I dreamed it would, never skipping a beat. She was great with my parents who chose to open the bar by letting them know when their limits were met and giving them the option of closing down at any time. My guest couldn't get over my venue saying it was the best wedding they went to in years. The food was beyond amazing, served hot and the wait staff was so nice and helpful. They even heated and served food brought in by a bridesmaid who had severe allergies. They were just the best I cannot say thank you enough!!! Wish I could do it again!!

2016-08-18T10:18:57 Response from the vendor

I cant thank you enjoy for taking the time to write us such a raving review. Congratulations!