Pinehills Golf Club "The Pavilion"

Plymouth, MA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Pavilion Room features vaulted ceilings, large windows, exposed wood beams and chandeliers. The airy, elegant room can accommodate up to 220 guests for a seated meal followed by dancing.

On-site coordinators assist the couple with planning the entire event and also provide assistance with the ceremony rehearsal. For on-site ceremonies, the setup and tear down of the ceremony chairs and any decor is included. Pinehills Golf Club provides a list of recommended vendors and, while it is not compulsory to use them, it is advisable as they are familiar with the facility.

The Pavilion at Pinehills Golf Club offers the I Do Wedding Package. It includes an unlimited selection of hors d’oeuvres, a champagne toast, a first-course and main course, a custom wedding cake, tea and coffee, floral centerpieces, votives, mahogany chiavari chairs, specialty linens, food tasting, valet parking, waitstaff and bartenders, use of the bridal lounge and an event coordinator. The specialty linen can be upgraded to different styles and colors.

The passed hors d’oeuvres include seafood, beef and poultry and vegetarian choices. Two additions are available for the cocktail hour. The plated menu choices include one appetizer, two main entrees and a vegetarian option. Enhancement dishes are also available. Station-style menus are offered to parties of up to 165 guests. The Pavilion Reception has seven options and the Grand Reception has eight options.

Five hours are offered for the reception, although extra hours can be added on for an additional fee. The wedding event must conclude by midnight. For Friday receptions, a minimum of 100 guests is required, a minimum of 140 guests is required for Saturdays and a minimum of 85 guests on Sundays.

Off-season wedding specials are available:

• Weddings from November to April benefit from reduced rates, waived room rental and a discount from the I Do Wedding Package
  • Weddings from December through February benefit from a private dining room and cocktail room for the cocktail hour

Enhancements and additions to the wedding event include:

• Late-night snacks
  • A hosted bar (various options are available)

The Hidden Jewel amongst Rolling Hills of Pine

An ideal venue for any special function, Pinehills is known for its exceptional service, pristine grounds and private function wing. Breathtaking features include vaulted ceilings, exposed wood beams, floor to ceiling windows, secluded garden ceremony and private terrace running the length of the Pa

Ballroom, Country Club

54 Clubhouse Drive, Plymouth, MA (508) 209-3000

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Caitlin G

The Pine Hills is the best wedding venue on the South Shore. My husband and I went to 7 different venues in the Plymouth area and the Pine Hills was the only venue that was clear with its' prices and packages. Along with that our wedding coordinator Katy was awesome! She always... Read More emailed us back promptly even when the questions were very small. Our food tasting was so awesome, and they also had local wedding vendors at the tasting for us to meet. We found our cake vendor there. The days leading up to the wedding were not stressful at all. We brought all of our decorations and centerpieces there and went over everything with Katy. When we arrived on our wedding day it looked better than we could have even imagined. She really did a great job with every detail. Katy also worked amazing with all our wedding vendors which made the day go by without a hitch. On the wedding day the staff was beyond attentive to our wedding party and families. Everything was very organized. They greeted us at the door and helped us stay on track so we could get to all the dancing. The food was also out of this world. People are still talking about the appteizers and dinner. The Pine Hills has the BEST food selection and everything tastes amazing it was really hard to pick our menu with all the awesome selections. Unlike most venues, the days leading up to your wedding will be stress free and you will be able to spend time with all your friends and family. I cannot recommend the Pine Hills enough. It really is the best wedding venue on the South Shore.

2017-02-08T08:23:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It means lot to us as I know life gets busy. Your wedding was beautiful and I am happy to have been a part of it. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Tania A

Let me start off by saying how many venues we visited in the area before finding The Pavilion at Pinehills. It only took us pulling up outside to know that this was the place! We were met at the front door by Katy Valentine, who let me just say was beyond words, amazing! She met... Read More us at the door and was so extremely professional and welcoming that we had no doubt in our minds what the outcome would be. She started out by giving us a tour of the venue which we loved! She then had us sit in the Pavilion where she had a display prepared for us of linens and photo albums, etc. She had a whole package of pamphlets and information all set up and ready for us, which NONE of the other venues gave us (they all asked if I had printed out from their website! how rude!) She then went over all the details of their UN-MATCHED wedding package, which was so convenient, including florals, ugraded linens, cake, you name it! She was so thorough about everything and immediately informed us that we could customize the package to fit our budget and needs which was great. After all was said and done, we hadn't even made it to the car before I started typing up an email to her saying YES YES YES! Ever since that day, Katy was so extremely helpful. At times I felt like such a nuisance, sending multiple emails a day and asking, what I felt like was, a million questions! She ALWAYS emailed back so promptly and always had the right answer for everything. She helped with every detail and made the whole planning process so easy and enjoyable! If it wasn't for her I would have been a total bridezilla! When the big day finally arrived, everything was absolutely perfect! We had gone for our rehearsal dinner a few evenings prior, when I had dropped of all décor and special items (chalk board signs, guestbook letter, etc) that I had purchased for the wedding. She went above and beyond and even wrote the sayings on our boards for our escort table, guest book, wedding hashtag, and everything. What more can you ask for? She told me not to have a worry in the world, that was what Pinterest was for and that she would take care of it, for me to rest assured! I was so amazed and so appreciative! I trusted her with everything because I knew she wouldn't disappoint! Our big day was so EASY for us thanks to her, and to my family members of course. The day went off without a hitch, with her having settled every single worry I had before I even had it! When I walked into the venue I was so happy! Everything was perfect! The food was absolutely amazing and we are STILL getting compliments about every detail... especially the food! There aren't enough praises in the world for Katy Valentine, the staff at Pinehills and for the Pavilion itself as a venue. DO NOT PASS THIS UP! You will not be disappointed! I would do it all again in a heatbeat! :)

2016-08-03T10:16:15 Response from the vendor

Wow! I cant thank you enough for the kind words. Pinehills Golf Club has the best brides and grooms! HANDS DOWN.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Katie K

Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful, but the staff is amazing. It's honestly hard for me to put into words how perfect our wedding day was (even with the cold and rain). The event coordinators, Katy and Kelli, went above and beyond with every aspect of our day. They took... Read More our ideas and not only helped to make them a reality, but made them better than what we imagined. Katy and Kelli are a great team, were respectful, trustworthy and extremely organized. They are quick to respond to emails and were very flexible with meeting times. The general manager, Jim, made a special beer order for us from our favorite brewery, Night Shift. It was so special! Katy's entire staff who was present the night of our wedding were all very professional and helpful. They made the day go smoothly and made sure our guests were well taken care of. I can't thank all of you enough for all the hard work you put into our wedding. It means the world to us and we have nothing but wonderful memories of our big day! -Katie and Shawn

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Molly C

I got married at Pinehills on New Years Eve 2016 and I was so blown away with the venue! We initially went with Pinehills because of how much is included in their package. As the day came, It looked absolutely beautiful with the holiday decorations still up. It was a a lovely... Read More winter wonderland backdrop! Katy Valentine was such a pleasure to work with and made both my wedding and the time leading up to the big day completely stress free!

2017-03-29T12:38:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking this time to share your experience. I LOVED working with you both. Congratulations and best wishes.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Vanessa D

To say that our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more is an understatement, and we had Katy and Abby to thank for that. Not only is this venue absolutely gorgeous but the service is phenomenal. We got married the weekend of Hurricane Matthew and we felt it's effects... Read More on our wedding day....pouring rain....gale force winds...the whole nines! The staff held umbrellas for guests to walk under into our tented ceremony and then personally walked each member of the bridal party into the tent. Katy was there every step of the way from holding my train to helping with my bustle. She went above and beyond to help make our wedding day amazing and even before as she answered any questions before hand and I had A LOT lol I recommend Pinehills without reservation!!! Thanks again ladies ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Marissa A

We had a great experience with Pinehills! Katy was very helpful in making sure all of our questions were answered and making our day special. The food was delicious and the venue is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren T

Katy and Abby were wonderful to work with. They always responded to our questions and concerns promptly and graciously. They worked with us to get every detail of our wedding day just the way we wanted, from our signature cocktails to the cornhole games at cocktail hour. The... Read More Pavilion was a beautiful site for our reception and had ample room for the size of our wedding. The package they provide is a great value, and it makes planning that much easier that they include table center pieces and wedding cake. We would highly recommend the Pinehills to any other couple looking for a golf club style reception in the Cape Cod area.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Danielle D

When we got engaged earlier this year we looked at a several potential reception sites but the Pavilion at the Pine Hills Golf Club blew the others out of the water! The reception room has high ceilings with beautiful wood beams and a lot of natural light. The option of having... Read More flowers, cake and linens included in the package price makes things so easy. Abby and Katy are so great to work with and were very responsive to our questions. Our guest repeatedly complimented us on the food and the atmosphere of the venue. We had our ceremony on site, it was a chilly day but adding additional heaters made it ok and no one complained. The cocktail hour patio space is beautiful. The property is very well maintained and cared for. It was such a beautiful wedding that we didn’t want to leave. There was nothing that went wrong that day. The staff was so attentive and made sure everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle N

I am completely speechless when it comes to describing my experience at the Pinehills. We had looked at probably 15+ venues before viewing the Pinehills and like some others said, as soon as you pull up, you know its the one. I cannot say enough great things about Katy Valentine... Read More and the other staff members. Katy was the kindest and most patient wedding coordinator and I truly don't know what we would have done without her throughout the whole process! She did everything with a smile on her face and I can't tell you how many guests complemented us on how great she was! Special shout out to the bartender, Liz (if we remember correctly) as well! You were awesome and our guests loved you as well! The food at the Pinehills is amazing and the grounds are absolutely beautiful! The florist they work with is absolutely amazing as well! Holly from Flair floral blew away our expectations on the flowers and centerpieces! They were absolutely gorgeous. We had our rehearsal dinner there as well. Our day could have not have been any better than it was and I truly have the Pinehills to thank for that. We will absolutely return and I would recommend the venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle N

2016-10-26T11:58:34 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet. Thank you for sharing your experience. The day was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ashley A

We had an amazing wedding at the Pavilion. Everything was so seamless and beautiful. Katy Valentine was amazing to work with. Having her by our side during the reception made me feel so at ease! The rest of the staff and service was great as well. The food was amazing! We have... Read More received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Pinehills to anyone. Our experience couldn't have been better.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Dayana K

Katy Valentine helped us to have an wonderful day! The food is very yummy! Just compliments from our families and friends! we highly recommend it! The place is SO BEAUTIFUL! Go check it out! you will love it!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Tara S

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Pinehills! Not only did we enjoy every moment of our wedding ceremony and reception at this site, but all of the planning up to the big day was seamless. I grew up and currently live on Long Island, NY but was unimpressed when it... Read More came to venue shopping. I was open to considering venues in the New England region (husband's roots) and immediately fell in love with Pinehills. I knew this was where we'd get married just by scrolling through their website and gallery. Online reviews sealed the deal when I saw another bride from out of state raving about the service that Pinehills provides. Sounds a bit crazy, but we actually booked this venue site unseen! After that we did 1 visit for tasting and then 1 more over the wedding weekend. We also used their very helpful and highly recommended vendor list to plan the rest of our services from NY. The grounds are stunning and the guys said the same about the golf course which they played before the rehearsal dinner. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Having been more accustomed to the expansive menu options the Long Island venues offer, I was initially a bit concerned about the amount/variety/quality of food out of state. Pinehills far exceeded my expectations and made me appreciate that more is not always better! There was plenty of variety of passed hors d'oeurves and the main courses were on point. My husband was convinced we got "special entrees" as the bride and groom until he talked to other guests who raved about how amazing the food was. 2 words - raw boat. Very worth it! And now for service...The entire Pinehills staff was a pleasure to work with. Bartenders were personable and friendly, servers were professional and courteous, and our personal attendant was very accommodating and attentive! And then there is Abby - our dedicated coordinator leading up to and the day of our wedding. Abby is so kind and detail oriented. Every time we spoke over the phone or via email I walked away with the reassurance I needed planning a wedding from afar. I wasn't nervous at all as we arrived the weekend of the wedding because I knew she already had everything sorted out. We were able to enjoy every minute of our cocktail our and reception as Abby had all the details set. Clean up was also a breeze. Everything was packed and ready for us to pick up the next day and returned to us in the exact condition we brought it in. Pinehills and their professional staff really know how to put together an incredible event!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Colleen D

Our wedding at Pine Hills was absolutely PERFECT! Abby was amazing to work with, so helpful and kind, and really made our day run seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous, the pictures are incredible, and I received so many compliments from guests as to how beautiful the venue was... Read More and how much fun they had. It could not have possibly gone better, I wish I could do it again!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Paige M

I would give Pinehills more than 5 stars if I could!! We looked at so many venues all across New England, and I am so happy we found Pinehills. Absolutely everything about this venue was flawless. Katy Valentine is a saint; she was on top of everything from the day we booked... Read More the venue right through the wedding day. So many people told us that they had never had food as good as ours at a wedding, from the appetizers to the main course and the late night nacho bar. I am so glad we chose Pinehills, it was absolutely perfect!!

2016-08-25T13:01:16 Response from the vendor

All of us at the Pinehills Golf Club would like to thank you for the review and loved the opportunity to work with you both. We wish you both the very best and have an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meghan C

I had my wedding at Pine Hill Pavilion in July. I choose Pine Hills because it was a beautiful space that was so accommodating. I love that they had everything right there and provided so much help with vendors that it made being a bride so much easier and much less... Read More stressful . I worked alongside Katy and I cannot say enough about how amazing she was. She was there for me not only during my wedding but honestly anytime I needed her. She answered all my questions with so much help and turned my wedding into the dream I always wanted. I changed my mind many times about many things and she was there every step helping me with my best options. She was great with my vendors working alongside them and bringing my photographer in early to even show her amazing spots for photos. My wedding was seamless without any problems and things went exactly how I dreamed it would, never skipping a beat. She was great with my parents who chose to open the bar by letting them know when their limits were met and giving them the option of closing down at any time. My guest couldn't get over my venue saying it was the best wedding they went to in years. The food was beyond amazing, served hot and the wait staff was so nice and helpful. They even heated and served food brought in by a bridesmaid who had severe allergies. They were just the best I cannot say thank you enough!!! Wish I could do it again!!

2016-08-18T10:18:57 Response from the vendor

I cant thank you enjoy for taking the time to write us such a raving review. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Provan S

I cannot say enough good things about Pinehills - they are so amazing! Abby was professional and easy to work with from day one. She was quick with emails and answering any question I had both large and small. I felt like I had a ton of stuff to drop off the day before the... Read More wedding and Abby was so organized and did a great job making sure it was all in the right spot the day of. Lastly, the food was also fantastic! If you're on the fence about booking here - DO IT! You'll be happy you did!

2016-08-18T10:19:21 Response from the vendor

So thankful for the opportunity. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Sherry S

We could not have been happier with the care and service we received from our wedding coordinator Abby and the Pinehills staff. Many of our family members and other guests gushed about the food, the grounds, and the very attentive service. Every staffperson we interacted with... Read More was genuinely kind to us. Everything down to the smallest details were handled professionally. Our expectations were exceeded!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Caitlin F

We had our wedding reception at Pinehills and it was beautiful!! Abby was so helpful in all stages of wedding planning and made everything perfect for our day. The food was delicious and everyone said how great it was. The venue is beautiful. I couldn't have imagined a more... Read More perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jennifer M

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with Pinehills. In particular, all of their food was terrific and plentiful; for example, other venues we considered limited the quantity of passed hors d'oeuvres (e.g., to 100 pieces). Our guests echoed our sentiments on the food,... Read More hospitality, and ambiance. They also enjoyed the indoor/outdoor style of the venue (we had a summer wedding). In the planning process, Katy and Abby were very responsive to our emails and accommodated all of our requests and customizations. They both have a lot of experience, and it comes through in their work. We also appreciated that Pinehills' costs made sense--we didn't have to pay extra for chiavari chairs, etc. If you are considering Pinehills for your wedding, our tips are: (1) the dessert table option is worth every penny, and (2) take advantage of Katy and Abby's advice and insight, and willingness to customize to your needs.

2016-06-29T11:50:35 Response from the vendor

On behalf of all of the Pinehills staff, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a sparkling review and for all of the kind words. It's families like yours that make us enjoy what we do! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

The rehearsal dinner we had for my son in the Ryder Cup Room at Pinehills Golf Club was the perfect beginning to a perfect weekend. The event coordinator, Katy, was great. She assisted us through the entire event and at the end it was like she was part of the family. The... Read More food that was served was absolutely amazing and the wait staff was so accommodating. We could not have chosen a better venue. Cocktails and appetizers were served on the terrace and it was very private. For the meal, we had two choices - Chicken Marsella and Blackened Salmon and both were cooked to perfection. All our guests remarked at home beautiful the room looked and that the food was fantastic. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. I cannot say enough about how perfect this rehearsal dinner was. With the summer solstice and full moon almost at the same time it truly was magical. Thank you to everyone involved.

2016-06-29T11:51:46 Response from the vendor

A sincere thank you for taking this time to post and share your positive experience. It was a treat! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Krista J

After the first time visiting Pine Hills, I knew this was it!! We couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. Our ceremony was held outside overlooking the green under a gazebo, cocktail hour was on the patio which was amazing and... Read More our reception, in the ballroom. The exposed beams and beautiful chandlers were breathtaking. The food was delicious and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and how amazing the food was and the service was outstanding.The best of all was Abby Dahlen, our wedding coordinator. She saw my vision of what my perfect wedding day would look like and ran with it. Our wedding day was more than we would ever have imagined thanks to Abby. The planning experience was minimal stress - if you could imagine! All, thanks to Abby. If you are considering Pine Hills for your wedding venue, you have made the right choice! I wish we could go back and do it all over again!

Amazing venue and service

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Sheri B

We had our wedding at the Pavilion at Pinehills Golf Club on December 5, 2015. When we were looking for venues, we went to 10 or so places but nothing felt "right". When we walked into the room at Pinehills, my husband and I both knew it was the place for us to have our... Read More wedding reception. It has a rustic feel, but still modern and updated (surprising how many places around here look like they haven't been updated in decades!) And their pricing is so reasonable compared to other venues in Southeast Mass. They offer a wedding package that for us included upgraded linens, centerpieces from Flair! Floral, and a wedding cake from Fratelli's or Piece of Cake (we chose Fratelli's, but both were awesome at the tasting!) They host an annual tasting event where you can go and try out some of the entree and appetizer selections. We had so much fun and it was great to be able to taste the meals before the wedding day. We chose the Prime Rib, Autumn Chicken and Vegetable Risotto and our guests are still raving about how great the food was. They have two event coordinators, Abby and Katy. We worked with Abby for our planning and she was amazing. Always responsive to any questions we had and made sure that everything was taken care of. Abby, Katy and the entire team at Pinehills did such an amazing job with the planning, décor, food/drinks and everything else! If we could do it again, we would choose the Pavilion at Pinehills every time!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Nicole E

We got married in September 2015 and our wedding could not have been more perfect!! We got so many compliments from our guests on everything from the food, to the beautiful location, and the staff. We felt that this venue was by far the best value of all the venues we looked... Read More at. The packages include so many extras (centerpieces, cake, linens, etc.) and there were no hidden fees. We got married outside on site, and felt comfortable knowing that we could have a tent put up in case of bad weather as a back up plan (luckily we didn’t need it!). Abby was our coordinator, and she was wonderful. We planned the wedding from out of state, and Abby was very responsive in answering our questions and giving recommendations for vendors, decorations, etc. She has great attention to detail and made sure every detail was just right and the evening went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kristen R

Blown away by our experience with the Pinehills. We worked with Abby and she was phenomenal!! She was so quick to reply to any questions I had and I had A LOT of questions!! She was so easy to work with and constantly kept up with my ever changing plans! We met with her a few... Read More days before our event so we could leave our décor and she handled all of the set up and executed it perfectly! She knew exactly what I envisioned and I was stunned when I saw the room before the party. It was so beautiful! The venue itself is gorgeous! It was exposed wood beams and a fabulous chandelier! The ceremony area is also beautiful! It quaint and private and looks so pretty on its own! We barely needed to spend any money to add decor to it! The staff and service was exceptional! The bartender was on point, drinks were made perfectly and the food was DELICIOUS! Oh. my. gosh. I still have guests raving about the food! You have to book your event here!! It will be the best decision you make!!