Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

300 Main St, Buda, TX (512) 364-4926

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Chelsea S

I don't know where to begin with how amazing Jennifer and Cari with Pink Parasol are. My mom lives in California and is a very creative person herself, having coordinated events too. My mom and I (with the help of Pinterest!!) came up with a vision for my wedding, which we... Read More shared with Jennifer and Cari after meeting them for the first time at an expo at The Springs in Georgetown. They showed us beautiful pictures of weddings they had done, and in particular another wedding with a very creative mother of the bride ;). We instantly knew they would make our vision a reality!! Jennifer took us to a bridal expo in Austin in January and introduced us to vendors she thought we'd like. Each vendor was spot-on perfect, from the DJ (Texas Pro DJ!) to the bakery (Sweet Treets!) to everyone else. Bridal expos can be so overwhelming and Jennifer helped us navigate through everything easily. We then met with Cari almost monthly during the rest of the wedding planning process. She had everything so organized and on a timeline, it was the biggest blessing to not be stressed out hardly at all during this process! I could truly enjoy it and cherish every moment. We constantly texted and emailed to stay in communication. She continued taking us to more vendors as different ideas arose (lighting, invitations, etc!) which were also perfect, she's seriously like a mind reader. The day of the wedding, I felt pretty much no stress at all. The Pink Parasol team took care of every detail. All I had to do was show up, get pretty, drink some mimosas, kiss my groom, and dance my butt off. I cannot believe how perfectly everything was coordinated. I can honestly say my wedding day was flawless and easily the best day of my life. This is due to the amazing Pink Parasol ladies. I am so grateful for this whole experience with them. Thank y'all so much! If you need help making your wedding vision happen and want the relax and enjoy planning your wedding (and enjoy your wedding day stress-free!!), seriously, you will not regret choosing them. I thank God that I did!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Eleana G

Cari was a wonderful wedding coordinator. She was very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable she really knows the business to give good recommendations and advice. I'm glad I had her to advise me on the schedule for the day of and number of tables and chairs to rent for... Read More the day of the event. As a new bride it is easy to get overwhelmed and spend more money on unnecessary items, however Cari can certainly help with all wedding related questions and put your mind at ease throughout the whole process. There is no way I would have stayed composed without Cari's advice and help on my wedding day! I loved working with Cari and would recommend her to anybody else!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Casey

Cari and Jennifer were fantastic!! From the beginning they helped guide me in the right direction, answered questions whenever they arose, provided research and vendor options, helped design and coordinate EVERYTHING, met for meetings, bounced off ideas, did pros and cons, were... Read More my moral support, and were basically there for my husband and I for whatever we needed. They went above and beyond, and even suprised us with some things throughout the process. They truly have a gift and we were lucky to have them. They have become a part of our extended family!! If your smart, you won't hesitate to use them for your BIG day!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Jinhua X

Frenci was my on-site wedding coordinator, she really did a great job and made my big day a stress - free wonderful day. She made sure everything going on time as planned and also checked on me from time to time to make sure that I am doing alright, what can i say, it is a five... Read More star service!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Melanie D

Pink Parasol Design and Coordinating and Jennifer Harvey are AMAZING! Jennifer was so easy to talk to and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I had no idea what I was doing with trying to plan the wedding and she walked us through it. My maid of honor is probably... Read More going to use her for her wedding after seeing what a wonderful job she did for the wedding!

Cari is the jack of all trades - and a dream come true!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Rosalyn K

There are people in this world that you can't imagine what life would be like without them and then there's Cari Wible. Cari "where the hell have you been in my life" Wible. She will forevermore be my spirit animal. My #wcw if you will. I had the incredible joy of first meeting... Read More Cari through my photographer for her to design and style bridal portraits. I'm still blown away from her willingness and thoughtfulness to listen to my ideas and she refined and elevated those ideas to a breathtaking spread of gorgeous photos - I basically had to show up, smile/laugh and take direction from her. She has this rare quality to make someone feel loved, sexy, beautiful (all the adjectives you, the bride, wants to feel when you are taking pictures that will last a lifetime.) She puts in SO much thought into your portraits - things I never would have imagined. (and I'm slightly OCD, just slight) When I arrived on set at Carrington Crossing (my review of that gem coming soon), I was floored at how freakin' stunning the lay out and set up was. I'm thinking, "this is ALL for ME?!" I felt so special that day, my Cinderella moment came true. Cari was super relaxed and that made me even more comfortable because really, taking pictures for me is super awkward - not to fear ladies, she brings out the best in you - the best version of you. There is a light around her that is so warm and heartfelt that you feel so very comfortable. Her passion is ridiculously infectious. Working with her was an absolute dream.

A Must for Your Big Day!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Erin Y

I cannot say enough good things about Pink Parasol! From the first time I talked to Jennifer she made everything seem so simple. They know how to time every detail of the day without making you feel like you're on a schedule. She had great recommendations for our timeline and... Read More truly let us enjoy the day without having friends or family worry about anything. You will love working with them!

Best Wedding Coordinator in Austin, TX!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jennifer L

I cannot say enough good things about Pink Parasol and Jennifer Harvey- we don't know what we would have done without her! We ran into a few small crises throughout planning stages and on the day of the wedding, just as we expected we would, but she was patient, professional and... Read More she made sure everything came together beautifully! Truly a blessing to work with and would recommend to anyone!

Start a Conversation!