Pink Parasol Design and Coordinating

Buda, TX

Pink Parasol Design and Coordinating

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

300 Main St, Buda, TX

Cari is the jack of all trades - and a dream come true!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Rosalyn K

There are people in this world that you can't imagine what life would be like without them and then there's Cari Wible. Cari "where the hell have you been in my life" Wible. She will forevermore be my spirit animal. My #wcw if you will. I had the incredible joy of first meeting Cari through my photographer for her to design and style bridal portraits. I'm still blown away from her willingness and thoughtfulness to listen to my ideas and she refined and elevated those ideas to a breathtaking spread of gorgeous photos - I basically had to show up, smile/laugh and take direction from her. She has this rare quality to make someone feel loved, sexy, beautiful (all the adjectives you, the bride, wants to feel when you are taking pictures that will last a lifetime.) She puts in SO much thought into your portraits - things I never would have imagined. (and I'm slightly OCD, just slight) When I arrived on set at Carrington Crossing (my review of that gem coming soon), I was floored at how freakin' stunning the lay out and set up was. I'm thinking, "this is ALL for ME?!" I felt so special that day, my Cinderella moment came true. Cari was super relaxed and that made me even more comfortable because really, taking pictures for me is super awkward - not to fear ladies, she brings out the best in you - the best version of you. There is a light around her that is so warm and heartfelt that you feel so very comfortable. Her passion is ridiculously infectious. Working with her was an absolute dream.

A Must for Your Big Day!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Erin Y

I cannot say enough good things about Pink Parasol! From the first time I talked to Jennifer she made everything seem so simple. They know how to time every detail of the day without making you feel like you're on a schedule. She had great recommendations for our timeline and truly let us enjoy the day without having friends or family worry about anything. You will love working with them!

Best Wedding Coordinator in Austin, TX!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jennifer L

I cannot say enough good things about Pink Parasol and Jennifer Harvey- we don't know what we would have done without her! We ran into a few small crises throughout planning stages and on the day of the wedding, just as we expected we would, but she was patient, professional and she made sure everything came together beautifully! Truly a blessing to work with and would recommend to anyone!

Send Email