Pinnacle Golf Club

Grove City, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Pinnacle Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN GROVE CITY, OH

The Pinnacle Golf Club English-manor-style property is ideal for the couple looking for an elegant wedding site with pristine lawns for outdoor ceremonies and grand chandeliers for indoor receptions. Situated just southwest of Columbus, Ohio, Pinnacle Golf Club's large property gives up to 400 guests a grand entrance up a private driveway to the classic stone building outside of the hustle and bustle of the city.

. Large windows in the Grand Ballroom give guests panoramic views of the manicured golf course, waterfalls and sycamore trees, and fire pits lure them out onto the patio after dark. You'll dance the night away on the marble dance floor under grand chandeliers, while Pinnacle Golf Club's staff takes care of every detail. The Grand Ballroom can be used for both the ceremony and reception, reconfigured by the staff while your guests have cocktail hour on the patio.

The Bride's Garden is a lovely outdoor ceremony space secluded from the rest of the grounds. The bride walks toward her groom down a brick path lined by friends and family on the pristine lawn.

For the more intimate wedding, you can still have the gorgeous views and manor-style decor of Pinnacle Golf Club in the Loft and Rooftop Terrace with up to 100 guests. This special second-floor location gives you the VIP treatment above the grounds.

Pinnacle Events, the in-house event planning team of Pinnacle Golf Club, handles every detail of your wedding. All weddings are catered by Pinnacle Golf Club's restaurant, Cimi's Bistro. The restaurant can accommodate for any food allergies or special requests, and even provide lunches for the bridal party on the day of the wedding.

This venue has locations for every event of the wedding, from a bachelorette wine and dinner party at Cimi's Bistro to morning-after gift opening in the Loft. The staff can accommodate weddings of all sizes and weather conditions with indoor and outdoor options for the ceremony and reception. No photos are allowed on the golf course, but there are several other beautiful outdoor spots for first-look or bridal party photos.

Couples can find nearby guest accommodations at Drury Inn.

• Outstanding event coordinator from planning to day of event
  • Rooftop terrace available for photos or cocktails
  • Gorgeous covered patio for indoor and outdoor reception overflow
  • Relaxing water features throughout the grounds
  • Professional service staff
  • Bridal suite
  • Golf carts available to transport guests from parking lot

Elegant. Charming. Memorable...Pinnacle.

Whether a small intimate gathering or fairytale wedding, the elegant and charming English manor at Pinnacle is picture-perfect. Select the romantic garden ceremony lawn; the elegant and spacious grand ballroom; or the breathtaking views from atop the rooftop terrace.

Ballroom, Country Club, Loft, Restaurant, Rooftop

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

1500 Pinnacle Club Drive, Grove City, OH (614) 539-0722

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah S

PINNACLE MADE MY WEDDING DAY A TRUE FAIRY TALE! I still cannot say enough wonderful things about Pinnacle Golf Club and their wedding team! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way and we couldn't have picked a better venue to exchange vows and celebrate becoming... Read More husband and wife. We worked closely with Traci (our coordinator through Pinnacle) throughout the wedding process and we can't say enough great things about her! She made each part of the process fun, exciting and best of all....EASY!! Planning a wedding with Pinnacle was stress free and that was a big plus for me so I could focus on other things throughout the process. The decor in the ballroom is so beautiful already that you don't need a lot of outside decor, which saves some money in the budget for other items you ma want/need. On the day of the wedding, Traci and her team coordinated each detail so that my family, husband and I could just sit back and take it all in. There was nothing to worry about and if something did go wrong, I definitely did not know about it! The food was AMAZING! Each and every one of our guests raved about the delicious food. We did a buffet option and nothing was overcooked or dried out...everything tasted fresh like a plated meal! The ceremony took place on the side terrace with the beautiful brick aisle & iron archway. It was more beautiful than I imagined when I got my pictures back. Pinnacle recently updated their back terrace where the guests go for cocktail hour and so many people talked about how nice it was with the romantic lighting and elegant stone work. One big pro for me with Pinnacle was they have a great indoor option (that is just as beautiful as the outdoor option) for the ceremony if you do happen to have bad weather. They can switch things to the indoor ballroom in a matter of minutes and that takes the stress out of worrying about rain so you can enjoy your day! I truly cannot say enough good things about Pinnacle Golf Club or the wedding team you get the pleasure of working with when you book with them. They made my husband and I feel special throughout the whole planning process and made our wedding day everything and more than we had imagined. If you don't check out this venue, you are truly missing out on a perfect choice!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Sarah L

I got married in May at Pinnacle Golf Club and absolutely loved everything about it. With more than 300 guests it was difficult to find a space that would comfortably fit our guests and fit the vision I had for our wedding, Pinnacle did both of these. I started out with Lisa... Read More Bapst as my wedding coordinator, she was wonderful with both my parents and my husbands parents in the beginning stages. She made everyone feel at ease and in the end was a large part of why my parents were excited about booking Pinnacle. Lisa ended up having a conflict on our wedding day so she transferred us over to Traci Artist who was also so wonderful with all of our details for our wedding day. She and Lisa worked together to make the transfer smooth and professional. My wedding day was supposed to be cold and it was raining on and off, the staff at Pinnacle did everything in their power to hold off setting up the ceremony and reception space so I could make the decision as close to the wedding as possible. Traci noticed that our napkin color was not what we had decided on and worked a miracle to have another company bring the right color napkin. Throughout the wedding all of the staff did everything in their power to accommodate our guests and it was noticed by many of our friends and family. There were many, many more instances where the staff took matters into their own hands to ensure that everything went smoothly. It was this attention to small details and then genuine care for the people they were working with that made Pinnacle an outstanding venue. If you are looking to have an elegant and timeless wedding ceremony and/or reception, I would not hesitate to recommend Pinnacle to you.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

I was with my now husband for almost 9 years before we got married at Pinnacle. So, I had a long time to day dream about the perfect wedding. Pinnacle gave that to me. I probably looked at the majority of venues in central Ohio because I had a picture perfect idea of what I... Read More wanted my wedding to look like (thanks to Pinterest). As soon as I stepped foot in Pinnacle my jaw dropped. THOSE CHANDELIERS!!!! Wow. (Talk about BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures!!!) Pinnacle, hands down, is the most incredibly gorgeous venue around. I had the ABSOLUTE pleasure of working with Traci, one of the wedding planners there. Traci went out of her way to make the planning and execution of the ceremony/reception completely flawless. They say something always goes wrong on your wedding day... NOT AT PINNACLE! They map out the entire day and work closely with your vendors to make sure the flow and transitions throughout the day are seamless. The food is incredible and the drinks are stiff!! Doesn't get much better than that! There are not enough words to explain how perfect my wedding day was. I had a lot of people ask if I had to do it over again, what I would change... And I honestly respond, absolutely nothing. Thank you Traci and the Pinnacle staff for giving me the most memorably perfect wedding day. I can't recommend this venue highly enough, I wish there were more than 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Miranda W

My husband and I got married at the Pinnacle Golf Club on Friday December 15, 2017. We worked with Traci and she was absolutely wonderful and she always responded to my emails quickly! Traci made planning every little detail of the wedding very easy and very enjoyable all at the... Read More same time! The Pinnacle staff were wonderful, professional and made me feel like the most important person on my wedding day! Traci and her staff took my envisions for my wedding day décor (from the ceremony to the reception) and made the ballroom look more perfect than I had originally envisioned! Everything was absolutely perfect, including our delicious dinner at the reception (which all of our wedding guests raved about)! Traci and her staff also made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed before, during and after the wedding, as well as making sure we had plenty of food on our plates, cake to eat, and beverages on our table during the reception! I highly recommend working with Traci and the Pinnacle staff to help you make your wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Liz N

I was married at the Pinnacle Golf Club in Grove City in August, 2017. Overall, the experience at Pinnacle was amazing. Traci A. Was our wedding coordinator up until the day I was wed and then I had Kylie, who actually lived in the same town as I. We originally wanted to get... Read More married in the ballroom but it was way over budget. Pinnacle helped us find something that was within our budget. We ended up getting married on the outdoor terrace and had our reception in Cimi's loft. All the vendors I chose were local and set up before I even arrived which was a plus. It was so convientant having a bar and a bartender. My friends and family really enjoyed it. And the food, don't even get me started.... Was AMAZING! We had the buttermilk fried chicken, beef brisket. The appetizers were also great! Loaded potato bites and candied bacon bites! YUM. The only negative part is that below the outdoor terrace is the outdoor area of Cimi's bistro and the guests in the area were very loud during our vowels. Also, the clean up for dinner kind of took a while, there were glasses everywhere that we didn't even end up using. But that's it for negatives. The venue was handicapped accessible which was great for one of my guests. We had a bathroom up in the venue which came in handy because I ended up enjoying too much Pinot Grigio. Hehe ;) We did a sparkler send off, a photo booth and we actually ended up leaving some of our stuff (by accident) at the venue. They kept it! Thank god. And we went and picked it up the next day. My day was perfect. Couldn't ask for better venue and a better staff. Definitely worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jaclyn B

Having our wedding at Pinnacle was perfect from beginning to end. Traci was beyond helpful in making our day stress-free and beautiful. The staff, the service, the venue and the food were all amazing. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Pinnacle! I would highly... Read More recommend Pinnacle for your wedding and reception!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brandon R

We looked around at many different places and kept coming back to the idea of Pinnacle. They exceeded our expectations and make it more unique than I ever could have imagined. From the smallest details to the biggest they were there to answer any and all questions. They never... Read More pushed ideas on to us or made us feel stressed by having to meet deadlines for details. We got the comfort of meeting with them and planning our dream wedding with them there just to guide us. All of the planners are amazing and will work around any schedule. The food has to be one of the best things still about our wedding day. What an amazing staff they have there, and we couldn't imagine if we had gone somewhere else.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chelsea G

The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Everything was nothing less than perfect! Far exceeded our expectorations! Traci, one of the amazing coordinators there, was wonderful! She welcomed us to go into the the venue to look many times before our wedding day. Our... Read More guests are still raving about the delicious food too! I would recommend Pinnacle over and over again. We had the most perfect wedding day and we wouldn’t change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexis K

We had the best day of our lives at Pinnacle golf club! Traci Artist was honestly the best wedding coordinator anyone could ask for. She helped us from the beginning to the very end with every detail. Our guests were so happy we choose Pinnacle golf club. It is a beautiful venue... Read More with great staff and great food. We could not imagine our wedding in any other place.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Monika C

I recently got married on 10/6. We had the best experience at the Pinnacle. I worked with Lisa and she was very organized and helpful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, minimum decorations will be needed to make the ballroom and the outside area look beautiful. Our wedding... Read More day was perfect. I didn't get to have my ceremony outside as expected due to slight rain but the staff quickly accommodated and made sure my event was still one for the books. The food was amazing, for a matter of fact my guest are still raving about the salmon. We partied and had the best time and Lisa went above and beyond to ensure we all were happy and taken care of. She even packed a goodie bag with some of our extra food from dinner and included forks so we could indulged at the hotel that night. Customer service was on a different level and I would totally recommend.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Abby S

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with the Pinnacle. Traci was beyond amazing and everything turned out better than we could have ever dreamed. I couldn't recommend the pinnacle enough!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Nicole M

We had the most amazing experience with Pinnacle! We had our ceremony outside, followed by cocktail hour outside, and reception inside. It was beyond beautiful! The staff, especially Traci, were amazing and incredibly easy to work with. They were very accommodating and made the... Read More whole process very simple. Highly, highly recommend having your special day here. We were extremely impressed with how smoothly the day ran and how everything was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Alyssa H

My husband and I got married on a Friday at the Pinnacle. The wedding was a dream! Everything flowed smoothly. Traci was our wedding coordinator and she was very accommodating to all of our needs. If you're looking for a 5 star venue and a completely stress free wedding day, the... Read More Pinnacle is the way to go! We had so many compliments from guests saying this was the nicest wedding they've ever been to. It was absolutely gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Francene N

Thanks to the staff at the Pinnacle Golf Club for making our dreams a reality. You went above and beyond to make our special day memorable. An extra special thanks goes out to Lisa, Tracy and the chef. You will be settling for less if you don't go to the Pinnacle.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kaylee F

Could not have asked for a more beautiful venue or wonderful staff. Every tiny detail was perfect thanks to Traci!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Lindsay M

We had a small wedding in the loft area. The space was perfect for our intimate ceremony and reception and the fall backdrop from the trees was perfect! I recommend the loft area if you are looking for a small and affordable gathering. Traci was so helpful during the planning... Read More process and wedding day. The food was great and all of our guests loved the space. I'm so happy we chose Pinnacle for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Molly D

A weekend, a venue and service to remember! We had our wedding and rehearsal dinner at the Pinnacle in August 2016. Starting from our visit a year prior we fell in love with the space. A ballroom to fit more than our 200 guests with gorgeous chandeliers, huge windows with a view... Read More of the golf course and a large dance floor. The outdoor ceremony space felt perfect with a backdrop of the golf course. Even the entrance to Pinnacle is impressive. After selecting the Pinnacle our Pinnacle wedding coordinator, Traci, was always attentive to our questions (and there were many) and she was forthcoming with her thoughts along with new ideas we had not thought of. Traci was willing to meet with us when we requested. She and PInnacle had also worked with a number of our other vendors. When the wedding weekend actually arrived the service continued as the service staff for our rehearsal dinner was great! Very attentive and willing to help with anything we needed. The day of the wedding provided lots of solutions as the groomsmen all arrived early and had a room to have lunch with access to beverages at the bar. The bridesmaids arrived shortly after and had their own separate room. Everything was setup perfectly. Then the outdoor ceremony started and crazily enough a storm blew in. We ended up rushing to the end of the ceremony and moving inside and then decided to setup the ceremony inside. Traci and the Pinnacle staff could not have been more helpful as we moved everything inside and restaged the ceremony. The service continued throughout the rest of the night as dinner was great and the dance floor was the highlight of the evening. Overall, we could not have been happier with our experience with the Pinnacle as a venue, the staff and Traci. Thank you to all involved!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Yana S

We recently held our wedding reception at the Pinnacle and we absolutely loved it! The staff was so helpful and our event planner, Lisa, took care of everything and definitely helped ease a lot of the stress of wedding planning. The site is beautiful and all of our guests... Read More enjoyed the amazing food prepared by the Pinnacle chefs. Our wedding day was perfect and we owe a large portion of that to the Pinnacle Golf Club. At the end of the day, we even received a goody bag with leftovers from the dinner and snacks for our wedding night. I would definitely recommend the Pinnacle for future brides!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Leila K

My husband and I got married on 9/10/16 and it was the most magical day ever!!! Pinnacle was my dream venue, it had everything we had wanted; amazing food, high ceilings and beautiful chandeliers, a gorgeous outdoor ceremony area, and so much space!!! Our wedding was supposed... Read More to be outdoors, it was beautiful outside and the arbor was all decorated and set up. Literally five minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start, it started thunder storming and raining...everything was moved inside...and it was BEAUTIFUL still. Lisa, our amazing coordinator, moved everything inside so quickly and even still was able to make me an aisle out of the flower petals we had ready for a petal toss. It all flowed perfectly and our guests commented on how gorgeous it looked inside, with such short notice to love everything! I can't thank Lisa enough for helping us with all of the planning from start to finish, and for being so patient with us for all of our questions along the way. I love this venue so much and would recommend it to anyone looking for elegance!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kyle F

We just had our wedding at Pinnacle in September. Not only is the venue beautiful and the ballroom absolutely breathtaking, the staff cannot be beat. Traci made the entire process as smooth and enjoyable as possible while being so thoughtful and accomidating. Our day was truly a... Read More fairytale

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jim B

We just had a small 50 person wedding in the upstairs loft area of the pinnacle golf club. It was beautiful. We got so many compliments from all our guests on how great the pinnacle was. Traci was great. She handled everything so well and was very attentive to every detail. I... Read More can honestly say not one thing went wrong. Traci and her staff did a wonderful job and we would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in central ohio!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Bobi C

This venue is a must see if you are planning a wedding! The Pinnacle Golf Club provided the best of both worlds, a romantic outdoor wedding and an exquisite ballroom for the reception. All of the staff, and especially our coordinator Traci, were extremely helpful and... Read More accommodating beyond belief. The Pinnacle staff took the majority of the work and stress off of our shoulders by setting up the tables, chairs, linens, and provided some centerpieces. The food was delicious too! I highly recommend The Pinnacle Golf Club for any event!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Elizabeth H

Pinnacle is a dream wedding venue with incredible people who will work with you to plan the perfect event. My husband and I got married in September 2016 and I cannot begin to recommend Pinnacle highly enough. We looked at countless venues in Columbus, Akron, and Cleveland.... Read More Between the two of us and our families, we admittedly had a long list of elements we were looking for but as soon as we toured Pinnacle, we knew it was perfect. Pictures alone do not do this venue justice because the overall experience, especially the people, is what sets Pinnacle apart. We worked with both Lisa and Tina throughout the planning process and I cannot put into words how helpful they both were over the course of the year. Regardless of whether our event was in months or days, they treated our questions and emails with the highest priority. At our meetings and on phone calls all of our ideas were met with enthusiasm and genuine interest. They helped stay within our budget, create an incredible day for our guests, and made our wedding feel like our own. Having Tina there on the day of the event was a dream come true. She was helpful beyond words. We cannot thank the entire staff enough for making our wedding absolutely perfect. I would book Pinnacle for our wedding venue again in a heartbeat!! It was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and I especially loved working with the wonderful people there!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kylie B

Hands down thee best place for a wedding in the Columbus area!! Beyond gorgeous venue, top notch staff, everything was absolutely perfect! Our wedding coordinator Traci was so helpful! She made planning our wedding down to every detail so easy! She was so great and fun to work... Read More with! We were able to make the ballroom our own and put our own spin on everything and the staff was right there helping make all of it possible! One of my favorite reasons we got married there is that we will always be able to go back and enjoy dinner at Cimi's Bistro and relive our day forever!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Ryann G

This is a beautiful venue, with dedicated staff and great food. For great memories on your wedding day look no further! Our wedding planner was Traci and she is awesome! She covered every detail, always available and with a prompt response time. Those details paid off on the... Read More wedding day. Everything went off without a hitch. The chef is Guido, he does amazing things with food. We received so many comments from guests about how delicious the food was. This is an attractive and classic venue, but affordable. It's also has full service wedding planning. From the grounds, to the elegant entrance, to the player piano, to the hidden garden and the gorgeous restrooms. There's a reason it's called The Pinnacle, because they apply the highest standards to your special day.