Pinnacle Golf Club

Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010

1500 Pinnacle Club Drive, Grove City, OH

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Rachael W

We just got married in May 2016 and my husband and I cannot say enough great things about our wedding at Pinnacle. Our wedding coordinator, Traci, was so awesome! She answered all our questions (and trust me there were many), met with us as many times as we needed with... Read More practically open availability, and went above and beyond to make our day flow perfectly! She is professional, kind, and experienced! The venue is absolutely beautiful and was able to fit all 300 of our wedding guests comfortably! The courtyard space they have for the ceremony is dreamy. The backdrop gave us absolutely gorgeous pictures, the chairs were well kept, and they have a great sound system for your officiant and music guests! And the reception ball room is even better. Beautiful chandeliers and large windows, huge dance floor, and well kept furnishing made for an amazing reception. You hardly need any decorations with how naturally beautiful it is! The food is also great!! They have many options and all tasted wonderful (and it was hot... huge benefit of having a kitchen right there!!) I recommend their mashed potatoes! :) We had the wedding of our dreams and we cannot say enough good things about having a wedding at Pinnacle!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

I was with my now husband for almost 9 years before we got married at Pinnacle. So, I had a long time to day dream about the perfect wedding. Pinnacle gave that to me. I probably looked at the majority of venues in central Ohio because I had a picture perfect idea of what I... Read More wanted my wedding to look like (thanks to Pinterest). As soon as I stepped foot in Pinnacle my jaw dropped. THOSE CHANDELIERS!!!! Wow. (Talk about BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures!!!) Pinnacle, hands down, is the most incredibly gorgeous venue around. I had the ABSOLUTE pleasure of working with Traci, one of the wedding planners there. Traci went out of her way to make the planning and execution of the ceremony/reception completely flawless. They say something always goes wrong on your wedding day... NOT AT PINNACLE! They map out the entire day and work closely with your vendors to make sure the flow and transitions throughout the day are seamless. The food is incredible and the drinks are stiff!! Doesn't get much better than that! There are not enough words to explain how perfect my wedding day was. I had a lot of people ask if I had to do it over again, what I would change... And I honestly respond, absolutely nothing. Thank you Traci and the Pinnacle staff for giving me the most memorably perfect wedding day. I can't recommend this venue highly enough, I wish there were more than 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jim B

We just had a small 50 person wedding in the upstairs loft area of the pinnacle golf club. It was beautiful. We got so many compliments from all our guests on how great the pinnacle was. Traci was great. She handled everything so well and was very attentive to every detail. I... Read More can honestly say not one thing went wrong. Traci and her staff did a wonderful job and we would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in central ohio!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Bobi C

This venue is a must see if you are planning a wedding! The Pinnacle Golf Club provided the best of both worlds, a romantic outdoor wedding and an exquisite ballroom for the reception. All of the staff, and especially our coordinator Traci, were extremely helpful and... Read More accommodating beyond belief. The Pinnacle staff took the majority of the work and stress off of our shoulders by setting up the tables, chairs, linens, and provided some centerpieces. The food was delicious too! I highly recommend The Pinnacle Golf Club for any event!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Elizabeth H

Pinnacle is a dream wedding venue with incredible people who will work with you to plan the perfect event. My husband and I got married in September 2016 and I cannot begin to recommend Pinnacle highly enough. We looked at countless venues in Columbus, Akron, and Cleveland.... Read More Between the two of us and our families, we admittedly had a long list of elements we were looking for but as soon as we toured Pinnacle, we knew it was perfect. Pictures alone do not do this venue justice because the overall experience, especially the people, is what sets Pinnacle apart. We worked with both Lisa and Tina throughout the planning process and I cannot put into words how helpful they both were over the course of the year. Regardless of whether our event was in months or days, they treated our questions and emails with the highest priority. At our meetings and on phone calls all of our ideas were met with enthusiasm and genuine interest. They helped stay within our budget, create an incredible day for our guests, and made our wedding feel like our own. Having Tina there on the day of the event was a dream come true. She was helpful beyond words. We cannot thank the entire staff enough for making our wedding absolutely perfect. I would book Pinnacle for our wedding venue again in a heartbeat!! It was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and I especially loved working with the wonderful people there!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kylie B

Hands down thee best place for a wedding in the Columbus area!! Beyond gorgeous venue, top notch staff, everything was absolutely perfect! Our wedding coordinator Traci was so helpful! She made planning our wedding down to every detail so easy! She was so great and fun to work... Read More with! We were able to make the ballroom our own and put our own spin on everything and the staff was right there helping make all of it possible! One of my favorite reasons we got married there is that we will always be able to go back and enjoy dinner at Cimi's Bistro and relive our day forever!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Ryann G

This is a beautiful venue, with dedicated staff and great food. For great memories on your wedding day look no further! Our wedding planner was Traci and she is awesome! She covered every detail, always available and with a prompt response time. Those details paid off on the... Read More wedding day. Everything went off without a hitch. The chef is Guido, he does amazing things with food. We received so many comments from guests about how delicious the food was. This is an attractive and classic venue, but affordable. It's also has full service wedding planning. From the grounds, to the elegant entrance, to the player piano, to the hidden garden and the gorgeous restrooms. There's a reason it's called The Pinnacle, because they apply the highest standards to your special day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Angie B

Wonderful experience at Pinnacle for our small wedding utilizing the upstairs small dining room and balcony space for our ceremony! All of the staff are great to work with, especially Tracy! She was great. I felt very at ease on my wedding day knowing everything was taken care... Read More of.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Johanna P

Want to eliminate some wedding stress? Choose Pinnacle! The venue is absolutely stunning, but the beauty is not skin deep. The staff was incredible. They take customer service to a whole new level. We worked with Traci; she took care of everything venue related. She was very... Read More supportive of my opinions while offering her expertise. She kept tabs on my timeline as we planned over the past year, and made sure I didn't miss anything. The food was really delicious. The bartenders were fast and made great drinks. The entire staff was friendly and so helpful before, during, and after the event. Everyone at Pinnacle took care to make my day so very special, with the aesthetic I wanted and the service I needed. My guests loved the experience at Pinnacle, too! We received so many compliments on every aspect of the day. It was a total class act all around.

Couldn't Have Found a Better Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brittany M

My sister found a small add for the Pinnacle and it was the last place we viewed before booking our wedding. The Pinnacle's venue is absolutely beautiful. From the chandeliers in the ballroom, to the private ceremony area, it stood a part from the other venues we looked at and... Read More matched my style perfectly. Traci was my contact at the venue and she was so easy to work with. She is willing to meet whenever you need it. She had great advice for the event and gave us the idea to add butler passed champagne at our ceremony. She also coordinated splitting the rental cost for chiavari chairs with the other bride that weekend, so I only paid half price for most of the chairs! Additionally, for the ceremony, we didn't even add any decorations and it was still so beautiful! In comparison to the other venues we looked at in the Columbus area, the price was very comparable and potentially a little less than what we would have paid somewhere else. There is only one improvement I would suggest throughout the whole event. During the ceremony, there was a game going on and I could hear the other guests outside at the restaurant. It wasn't too distracting (and I'm not sure if they could help this too much), but I definitely could hear people at times. Overall, I had a fabulous experience with the Pinnacle and would highly recommend it to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Danielle T

Pinnacle’s gorgeous venue coupled with superb staff makes for an absolutely perfect wedding experience. Lisa Bapst is A+. She is responsive, knowledgeable, reliable and most importantly understanding of what a special time this is for the bride, groom and everyone involved. From... Read More the time we first toured Pinnacle through our final visit a few days after the wedding to pick up a few things left behind, my husband and I felt like her number 1 priority. Her staff is a talented, experienced group of professionals. The whole day was seamless: the ceremony in the garden, cocktail hour, music, food, the bar, etc. I could not be happier with my experience with Lisa and Pinnacle Golf Club.

Our wedding @ Pinnacle Golf Club

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kara

I loved having our wedding at the Pinnacle . I'm the second one in my family to get married there, and it's beautiful . There food is amazing, the outdoor courtyard where we had the ceremony is beautiful and the inside ballroom for the reception is too! We got married on a... Read More Sunday because it's cheaper , and I think they are reasonable in cost. Would defiantly recommend !

The Pinnacle Gold Club- Ohio

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren S

The Pinnacle Golf Club, specifically Tina Holley, helped my husband and I with every want and need we had for our wedding day. Tina helped us take all of our visions and dreams and bring them to reality. They made one of the best days of our lives smooth and memorable. I would... Read More recommend Tina and The Pinnacle Golf Club to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding or any other type of party venue!

Love

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Megan W

This venue was amazing! We knew we wanted to get married here the moment we saw the pictures online. It was more than we could have hoped!

Elegant Venue

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Elizabeth D

I highly recommend The Pinnacle for many reasons. I was very impressed with how beautiful The Pinnacle ballroom is. My fiancé and I had looked at 4 other places before we saw the Pinnacle. We liked that The Pinnacle had an outdoor area for our guests to go (my Dad and the... Read More groomsmen enjoyed cigars outside during the end of the reception) that The Athletic club downtown does not. It was also less expensive than other places we looked at like Darby House and The Athletic Club. And it was much nicer than some of the hotels downtown that don't have any windows. The chandeliers are gorgeous and give the ballroom an elegant feel without the need for much decoration on your part. We had about 140 guests which fit perfectly at 8 tables per side of the room. We were expecting quite a few more guests when we chose this venue but honestly I think it might have felt a bit crowded with more. Lisa Bapst was our contact person and she was amazing! She kept in touch throughout the process and sat down with us for a few hours the week before our wedding to iron out the timeline and any last minute details. We were impressed that she took the time to meet with us even though she had a family event to go to that day. The food was delicious too! My fiancé and I were worried about the quality of the food after our menu tasting. However, on the day of our wedding everything was superb the way I had hoped it would be. They were also accommodating of our gluten-free and lactose intolerant guests. The location was easy to get to for our guests who stayed at the Drury Inn (also recommend it!). I really have no complaints about The Pinnacle. If you are looking to get photos on the golf course that is not allowed but honestly there were plenty of good places for photos not on the golf course or at The Pinnacle clubhouse with the golf course in the background. The staff took care of set-up and tear-down which allowed me to spend time with my guests and bridal party before the wedding. Our price is lower than current prices because we signed a contract back in 2013 when we first got engaged. Prices just went up about $2000 on the food and beverage minimum this year. However I would still recommend looking at The Pinnacle for your Columbus wedding.

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Jess P

Pinnacle is an incredible venue for a wedding! The wedding coordinator was AMAZING. She knew all the details both big and small to talk about at the meetings (things I would never have thought about!) and made it so there were no worries at all. Venue is stunning, both the... Read More outside aisle and ballroom. Food is provided by their catering service and is delicious. All staff is courteous and made the wedding as smooth as possible. Everything Pinnacle did allowed for my husband and I to enjoy every moment, without any thought to details or schedule!

Most Amazing Venue & Service EVER

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Carley O

I had my wedding here June 21st 2015. I currently live in Orlando, Florida and was planning our wedding from out of state the whole time. Traci was our wedding coordinator here and she was PHENOMENAL. Even being over a year out we met with her multiple times when we came into... Read More town, talked over the phone and through emails monthly, and she took care of anything and everything for us. She was always there for me and made time for us whenever we came into town. My day was the most STRESSFREE day I could have ever imagined. Nothing went wrong, everything was absolutely perfect. The brides garden was the perfect ceremony space and the grand ball room is nothing short of spectacular. It was the most beautiful day and so much of that was due to Traci and Pinnacle. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who really wants to wow their guests and have a fairy tale day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER! Pinnacle is THE place to have your wedding. Traci and the staff help you plan every detail. Traci takes care of the little things you don't think about that makes the wedding day so extra special. She takes care of everything so the bride and groom, and... Read More wedding party don't have to worry about the tiniest detail. The food is delicious, service is spot on, and a gorgeous ballroom. We had over 165 guests and the ballroom was very spacious for the dinner tables, DJ area, large tuscan table for the bridal party, coffee station, dessert tables leaving lots of space for dancing! We had such great day from our 9 am arrival, to our departure at midnight! Traci had the bridal suite set up early in the morning so our hair and make up vendors could get their stations set up. She made sure we had lunch brought in from Cimi's Bistro around noon. While the wedding party was having pictures taken during the guests' cocktail time, Traci made sure there was a plate of hors d'oeuvres delivered to the bridal suite for the wedding party to also enjoy. Traci made sure the groom, groomsmen and both dads had a special lunch and a changing area too. Our day was perfect, thanks to Traci and everyone at Pinnacle Golf Club!

Perfect Place for Our Romantic Wedding

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 terri v

We searched all over Columbus then ventured to Grove City. The Pinnacle Club was 'IT' from the moment we walked in the door. Beautiful ballroom with huge glass windows opening to trees and trickling waterfalls. The staff is courteous and professional from every angle. Traci was... Read More our event coordinator and she is top notch. She is responsive, patient, informed and the person you want on your event team. The chef is omg incredible. The food was so delicious and well presented. Everyone went back for more! Look no further, book early because it is popular! I cannot say enough about every detail here.

Venue perfection

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Alli B

The Pinnacle was the perfect venue for my wedding! The wedding coordinators were so helpful and on top of every little detail. I wanted to do my wedding slightly different than a traditional wedding timeline and they made it run sooo smoothly. I cannot even begin to explain... Read More how many compliments I had on the venue. The outside patios give the bride and groom so many options! The outdoor ceremony sight was perfection. Such beautiful pictures from the ceremony. The staff made the wedding run so perfectly and the food was delicious. Everything about the Pinnacle was perfect!!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Megan W

I just had to write a review for my experience at The Pinnacle as it was truly a dream to work with Tina Holley and everyone at the Pinnacle. Everything at my reception was perfect, I could not have asked for better food, staff, and service. Tina went above and beyond every... Read More step of the way and is a true professional in this field. I can only hope that other brides get to work with someone as talented and wonderful as Tina. I would recommend the Pinnacle a 100 times over.

Best Bridal Shower I Could Have Asked For!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Laura L

Had my bridal shower in the loft on 4/29/14 and it was amazing! Tina did a FANTASTIC job with all the details- everything was taken care of. No setup/tear down/cleanup for my family. We simply just brought our items to decorate. The food was delicious. Staff was attentive. We... Read More had the perfect afternoon for a very reasonable price. Thank you Pinnacle!

Gorgeous space, great service

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Tiffany S

We loved working with Traci and all the Pinnacle staff! There was no request of mine they couldn't handle; when I asked for more than one tasting they arranged it. When I wanted to see different linen colors ahead of time, they ordered some in for me. They do a ton of events so... Read More they know what typically works best, so if you have a preference such as table/décor placement or timing of courses served, be sure to communicate that and they will arrange what you want. We even changed up the liquor brands served at the bar - no issues at all. An "extra" that we had was the firepits lit outside on the far patio and our guests LOVED that after the sun went down. You will not find a more gorgeous venue for the price in Columbus!

All I envisoned & more!

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Caitlin B

I have to be honest, my husband did most of the leg work on finding and narrowing down venues for our wedding. Pinnacle was one of his finalists and for good reason! The moment he took me to Pinnacle I knew we had to get married there! The chandliers in the ballroom are what... Read More originally made me excited! After we met Event Coordinator Lisa and tasted the food, we were sold! The coordination process couldn't have been easier. Lisa was always willing to meet with us, answer our questions, and make wonderful suggestions. Pinnacle has a great working relationship with many excellent area vendors. Many of the vendors we ultimately chose were recommendations of Lisa and Pinnacle. On the day of our wedding, I had no responsibilites but to show up! Pinnacle took care of everything! They coordinated deliveries with the vendors, the room was set up exactly as planned, and they transitioned the space between our ceremony and reception seamlessly. Our dinners were plated and got to everyone in a timely manner. The food looked wonderful on the plate, tasted great, and was all hot! The wait staff was very attentive and those of us at the head table had our very own waitress! All of the grounds of Pinnacle made for gorgeous wedding pictures. We were concerned that as we were getting married in the winter, we wouldn't be able to have picturesque outdoor photos. This was not the case. All of the brick and stone and columns made for perfect backdrops. I could go on and on about this venue, but instead I'll just say, get married at Pinnacle! We absolutey loved it!

great experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 nina m

I worked with Lisa and Tina, but TIna was my Day of Coordinator. Both were very friendly and worked hard to make sure my day went as planned. Lisa is great with returning calls and emails in a timely manner, and has a fantastic personality . TIna made sure my wedding day went as... Read More smooth as possible, which it did:) The food was awesome. I didnt get to eat, but My guests raved about it. We chose the duo plate. We had the filet and chicken marsala with green bean almondine and cheddar smashed red skin potatoes. The pinnacle is absolutely beautiful !! They are very particular with where you can and cannot take photos, so make sure your photographer is aware of the no goes!!