Pinnacle Golf Club

Grove City, OH

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Elegant. Charming. Memorable...Pinnacle.

Whether a small intimate gathering or fairytale wedding, the elegant and charming English manor at Pinnacle is picture-perfect. Select the romantic garden ceremony lawn; the elegant and spacious grand ballroom; or the breathtaking views from atop the rooftop terrace.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Loft/Raw Space, Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

Bow2010

1500 Pinnacle Club Drive, Grove City, OH

Perfect Place for Our Romantic Wedding

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 terri v

We searched all over Columbus then ventured to Grove City. The Pinnacle Club was 'IT' from the moment we walked in the door. Beautiful ballroom with huge glass windows opening to trees and trickling waterfalls. The staff is courteous and professional from every angle. Traci was our event coordinator and she is top notch. She is responsive, patient, informed and the person you want on your event team. The chef is omg incredible. The food was so delicious and well presented. Everyone went back for more! Look no further, book early because it is popular! I cannot say enough about every detail here.

Venue perfection

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Alli B

The Pinnacle was the perfect venue for my wedding! The wedding coordinators were so helpful and on top of every little detail. I wanted to do my wedding slightly different than a traditional wedding timeline and they made it run sooo smoothly. I cannot even begin to explain how many compliments I had on the venue. The outside patios give the bride and groom so many options! The outdoor ceremony sight was perfection. Such beautiful pictures from the ceremony. The staff made the wedding run so perfectly and the food was delicious. Everything about the Pinnacle was perfect!!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Megan W

I just had to write a review for my experience at The Pinnacle as it was truly a dream to work with Tina Holley and everyone at the Pinnacle. Everything at my reception was perfect, I could not have asked for better food, staff, and service. Tina went above and beyond every step of the way and is a true professional in this field. I can only hope that other brides get to work with someone as talented and wonderful as Tina. I would recommend the Pinnacle a 100 times over.

Best Bridal Shower I Could Have Asked For!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Laura L

Had my bridal shower in the loft on 4/29/14 and it was amazing! Tina did a FANTASTIC job with all the details- everything was taken care of. No setup/tear down/cleanup for my family. We simply just brought our items to decorate. The food was delicious. Staff was attentive. We had the perfect afternoon for a very reasonable price. Thank you Pinnacle!

Gorgeous space, great service

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Tiffany S

We loved working with Traci and all the Pinnacle staff! There was no request of mine they couldn't handle; when I asked for more than one tasting they arranged it. When I wanted to see different linen colors ahead of time, they ordered some in for me. They do a ton of events so they know what typically works best, so if you have a preference such as table/d├ęcor placement or timing of courses served, be sure to communicate that and they will arrange what you want. We even changed up the liquor brands served at the bar - no issues at all. An "extra" that we had was the firepits lit outside on the far patio and our guests LOVED that after the sun went down. You will not find a more gorgeous venue for the price in Columbus!

All I envisoned & more!

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Caitlin B

I have to be honest, my husband did most of the leg work on finding and narrowing down venues for our wedding. Pinnacle was one of his finalists and for good reason! The moment he took me to Pinnacle I knew we had to get married there! The chandliers in the ballroom are what originally made me excited! After we met Event Coordinator Lisa and tasted the food, we were sold! The coordination process couldn't have been easier. Lisa was always willing to meet with us, answer our questions, and make wonderful suggestions. Pinnacle has a great working relationship with many excellent area vendors. Many of the vendors we ultimately chose were recommendations of Lisa and Pinnacle. On the day of our wedding, I had no responsibilites but to show up! Pinnacle took care of everything! They coordinated deliveries with the vendors, the room was set up exactly as planned, and they transitioned the space between our ceremony and reception seamlessly. Our dinners were plated and got to everyone in a timely manner. The food looked wonderful on the plate, tasted great, and was all hot! The wait staff was very attentive and those of us at the head table had our very own waitress! All of the grounds of Pinnacle made for gorgeous wedding pictures. We were concerned that as we were getting married in the winter, we wouldn't be able to have picturesque outdoor photos. This was not the case. All of the brick and stone and columns made for perfect backdrops. I could go on and on about this venue, but instead I'll just say, get married at Pinnacle! We absolutey loved it!

1/24/2015 Response from , the member

If you don't mind me asking, how much was their fee?

great experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 nina m

I worked with Lisa and Tina, but TIna was my Day of Coordinator. Both were very friendly and worked hard to make sure my day went as planned. Lisa is great with returning calls and emails in a timely manner, and has a fantastic personality . TIna made sure my wedding day went as smooth as possible, which it did:) The food was awesome. I didnt get to eat, but My guests raved about it. We chose the duo plate. We had the filet and chicken marsala with green bean almondine and cheddar smashed red skin potatoes. The pinnacle is absolutely beautiful !! They are very particular with where you can and cannot take photos, so make sure your photographer is aware of the no goes!!

Beautiful Place, NOT beautiful service :(

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Karla D

I thought my husband and I were getting a good deal by signing up for the Pinnacle Golf Club's Thursday special... an all inclusive package for 4000. Tina, our coordinator with the club, was SUPER nice, but just not attentive or, frankly, good at her job. I had to call her several days just to make my final payment, during the rehersal I had to run the show (even though I had no idea what i was doing.) At our wedding the photographer needed her to get us out on the greens for picutres (like she said we could do if she was with us) and she was nowhere to be found, the cupcakes tasted NOTHING like what we taste tested (they tasted like cornbread) AND one of my bridesmaids saw Tina tell another worker that she was going to leave early. Also, there was left over wine and I've been trying to get ahold of Tina for 3 weeks now to see if we get a refund for it. Not to mention I was promised IN CONTRACT that we would have short pours of wine as not to waste it and all glasses were filled practically to the top. When I called for these complaints, Tina's boss basically told me I was wrong and they didnt do anything wrong at all. It truly makes me so mad and hurt that I wanted the perfect day and they brushed off my complaints instead of even just listening to me.

Breathtaking Venue

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Jill H

I have no complaints with this venue at all, from my very first phone call to ask questions through all my visits, emails, tastings and more questions they were extremely friendly, hospitable, accommodating, quick to respond and guided me through the whole process to ease any stress possible. The venue itself it absolutely gorgeous, stunning and everyone raved about the place and is just beautiful in pictures, inside and out. Lisa and Tina are two very wonderful people who I was very fortunate to work with. I feel very lucky to have chosen this venue.

Everything we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Megan S

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job making sure our wedding day went as planned. Both our ceremony and reception were held at Pinnacle. The grounds make for perfect photos and the Grand Ballroom is like something out of a fairytale! Lisa and her team were very attentive and always available during the planning process. We are still hearing compliments on how delicious the food was! Typical wedding food is so-so, not at Pinnacle! Everything is perfect! The Chef was very willing to work with food allergies and special requests. Thank you to Pinnacle for making sure our wedding was everything we wanted and more! Megan and Eric

FANTASTIC VENUE!! Great Food!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Kelly G

I cannot say enough great things about the Pinnacle and their staff! Tina was our wedding coordinator and did such an amazing job! She was always very professional and quickly responded to all of our questions and needs. When we first saw the Grand Ballroom at the Pinnacle, we knew immediately that this was the perfect place to host our wedding reception. Also, how many wedding have you been to and the food is subpar?....Well the food at the Pinnacle is AMAZING!!!! We served Filet Mignon, Ginger Crusted Salmon, and Chicken Marsala...all fabulous! Many of our guests complimented that it was the best they've ever had! Yes that good! This ballroom is like no other! Huge chandeliers, a marble dance floor and large windows lining each wall that showcases great views of the beautiful golf course! Thank you Tina and the rest of the Pinnacle staff for making our wedding day dreams come true!!!

Terrible Experience!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Beth V

I did not have my wedding at this venue, because the event coordinator scared me off! When I called to schedule an appointment weeks in advance, I told her my wedding date. The DAY before our appointment (which I had requested off work for) she cancelled because her kid had a soccer game. The next appointment she could schedule us for was over a week later. When we showed up for our meeting, she disappeared for HALF AN HOUR to "get us some water" then came back and casually told us she had sold our date to another couple the day before. I can't imagine how haphazardly our wedding night would have gone with her as our coordinator! The only positive thing I have to say about the place is that it was very pretty.

Perfect wedding venue

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Beata K

I'm so happy that I chose to have my wedding at Pinnacle. The moment I pulled up to the venue I knew it was the one- it was absolutely stunning inside and out. My coordinator Laura was fantastic, she was always available to answer questions, she worked with me to put together a menu specific to my cultural requirements and gave great suggestions. Guests are still raving about the food and how beautiful everything was.

The perfect party venue!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Lauren M

My mother and mother-in-law hosted a joint bridal shower in my honor. Because our wedding was going to be hosted in Kentucky, the shower was themed around the Kentucky Derby, and was hosted on Derby Day. I had a lot of unique labor-intensive ideas with regard to design and floorplan, and the team members there were gracious enough to honor each and every request. Our celebration was hosted on both The Loft and Rooftop Terrace--and was absolutely perfect in every way. Colleen and the staff attended to every need, and went above and beyond in ensuring that our party was executed flawlessly. We served traditional Hot Brown Sandwiches that people are still raving about! The food was really incredible. I would encourage anybody to host their event at Pinnacle. Their party spaces are gorgeous, the course is pristine, and the food and service are over-the-top impressive. It was the perfect party, thanks to Pinnacle Golf Club. --Lauren (Moore) Dillon Shower Date: May 5, 2012 Wedding Date: October 13, 2012

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Yuliya P

I absolutely loved my wedding at Pinnacle! The place is just gorgeous and the ladies there (Colleen and Lisa) work with you to get what you want! I couldn't have imagined having a better place for my wedding venue! Thank you! FYI the total cost is that high because I had a 300 person wedding.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Trisha E

The Pinnacle is a perfect place for a wedding and reception. We were lucky enough to miss the rain and get married at the beautiful area outside. The staff there was amazing and served food and drinks all night long to everyone. They even helped us set up the venue (cookie table, table numbers, place cards, etc.) Loved it!

perfect

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Jenny S

my wedding reception at Pinnacle was Amazing, everything was perfect.

LOVED LOVED LOVED

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Andrea O

we had our reception here and it was just amazing. we started off with a coctail hour on the outside patio and it was simply magnificent. I cannot tell you how many guests commented on how GREAT that was. The ballroom is SO beautiful!! My guests couldnt stop commenting on how classy the event site was. Tina and Lisa are just fabulous to work with. The site is VERY reasonably priced. I wouldnt have wanted my reception anywhere else

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Andrea O

my guests couldnt stop saying how BEAUTIFUL the venue was. very elegant. Tina & Lisa were great to work with.

I just don't understand

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Michaela V

I guess I don't understand what people like this place. I've been to a lot of weddings, most recently one here. It's nice enough outside but not much personality once you're inside. I don't think it's much different than the Hilton or other large hotel. It's a golf club. There were golfers walking in, out, all around. The restaurant and bar are full of men talking golf. Golf, golf, golf. It's in GROVE CITY. If you've never been there, you probably don't understand. If it had been my wedding, I personally could not get past the idea of my guests seeing that on the reception invitation. In my opinion there's a reason people call it Grove-tucky. I wouldn't mind it quite as much if my guests had a scenic drive to get there. But alas, they'd be getting off on Stringtown Road. We were fighting traffic in the middle of retail-he11. On the bright side, you cannot miss it. Maybe include a map in the invite explaining "When you see the giant sign for Home Depot, Dick's, and Best Buy, you're getting close. It's the very next road past the WAL-MART." Yes, literally. If you choose this place, you might want to let your guests know that for their convenience both Target and TJ Maxx are right up the street from the reception.

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Brianne M

I cannot say enough about Pinnacle! My husband(as of 7/4/12) found them and I love him even more for it :) They worked with us to get us a date that worked, at a price we could afford and I couldn't be more greatful. Laura was our coordinator and she did a fantastic job. She answered all our questions and always got back to our emails in a timely manner. She put up with all our decision changes and did a great job keeping us all in line on the wedding day. Our guests were amazed at how lovely the ceremony was and how elegant the ballroom was decorated. The food was phenomenal and we plan to go to Cimi's for our anniversary dinner every year we are able to. Thank you Pinnacle! You made our wedding day a beautiful event and I will never forget it! I absolutely recommend this venue!

Picturesque and Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Danielle D

My wedding could not have been set in a more perfect venue. This is an ideal location for any bride/groom who are looking for the indoor/outdoor experience and wishes to have a BIG and gorgeous dance floor/ballroom. Not to mention the ceremony (outdoor in a private courtyard) is right next to the reception hall...guests loved not having to travel in between the ceremony/reception. Tina and Lisa were amazing at helping arrange all of the details from start to finish. Pinnacle went above and beyond to accommodate every request. The food is incredible, the decor is natural and requires little addition, not to mention includes a rain plan (if you are from ohio you appreciate this like none other!). Wedding guests/the wedding party had nothing but compliment after compliment. I highly recommend Pinnacle...but be sure to book a far as possible in advance! :)

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Renee S

Pinnacle has a beautiful outdoor ceremony cite and the ballroom is spacious and very nice. The staff was very nice and did their best to take care of everything. There were just a few things that bothered me. We were told that there would be a valet golf cart in the parking lot to pick our guests up and bring them to the ballroom entrance instead of the main entrance and I haven't spoken to a single guest that experienced this service. We requested that the salads be served instead of their standard practice of pre-placing before guests were seated and I had to stop a member of the staff as she was placing salads and ask her to wait until the cocktail hour was over and our guests were seated. She did stop but this was not something I should have been taking care of at my wedding. The staff planner did not really direct the greeters or ushers when they had to do things and from what I have been told the greeters and ushers were unsure of what was going on, so it seems that there were some miscommunications and maybe a couple problems with organization. The great things definitely outweigh the negative though. The venue is beautiful and the food was great. All in all it was a really good experience and I would recommend Pinnacle.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Ashley G

Pinnacle Golf Club is the most beautiful venue I have seen. The staff is amazing and the food is delicious! I could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue for my big day!

Love, Love, Love The Pinnacle

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jess M

My wedding was in late September of this year and I worked with both Lisa and Tina (who were both phenomenal). The grand ball room is GORGEOUS and needs next to no additional decorations, the food was amazing, and the room was beautiful. The staff was so wonderful, professional and accommodating- they truly made my day perfect! I am a bit of a control freak and I was mostly nervous about how things would turn out without me being in control....Lisa and Tina knew exactly what I wanted and it was flawless. I just cannot say enough about The Pinnacle and their staff!! I definitely recommend this venue to all future brides, I had a wonderful experience!

TO Pinnacle Golf Club