Pinnacle Golf Club

Grove City, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Elegant. Charming. Memorable...Pinnacle.

Whether a small intimate gathering or fairytale wedding, the elegant and charming English manor at Pinnacle is picture-perfect. Select the romantic garden ceremony lawn; the elegant and spacious grand ballroom; or the breathtaking views from atop the rooftop terrace.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Loft, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

1500 Pinnacle Club Drive, Grove City, OH

Most Amazing Venue & Service EVER

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Carley O

I had my wedding here June 21st 2015. I currently live in Orlando, Florida and was planning our wedding from out of state the whole time. Traci was our wedding coordinator here and she was PHENOMENAL. Even being over a year out we met with her multiple times when we came into... Read More town, talked over the phone and through emails monthly, and she took care of anything and everything for us. She was always there for me and made time for us whenever we came into town. My day was the most STRESSFREE day I could have ever imagined. Nothing went wrong, everything was absolutely perfect. The brides garden was the perfect ceremony space and the grand ball room is nothing short of spectacular. It was the most beautiful day and so much of that was due to Traci and Pinnacle. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who really wants to wow their guests and have a fairy tale day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER! Pinnacle is THE place to have your wedding. Traci and the staff help you plan every detail. Traci takes care of the little things you don't think about that makes the wedding day so extra special. She takes care of everything so the bride and groom, and... Read More wedding party don't have to worry about the tiniest detail. The food is delicious, service is spot on, and a gorgeous ballroom. We had over 165 guests and the ballroom was very spacious for the dinner tables, DJ area, large tuscan table for the bridal party, coffee station, dessert tables leaving lots of space for dancing! We had such great day from our 9 am arrival, to our departure at midnight! Traci had the bridal suite set up early in the morning so our hair and make up vendors could get their stations set up. She made sure we had lunch brought in from Cimi's Bistro around noon. While the wedding party was having pictures taken during the guests' cocktail time, Traci made sure there was a plate of hors d'oeuvres delivered to the bridal suite for the wedding party to also enjoy. Traci made sure the groom, groomsmen and both dads had a special lunch and a changing area too. Our day was perfect, thanks to Traci and everyone at Pinnacle Golf Club!

Couldn't Have Found a Better Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brittany M

My sister found a small add for the Pinnacle and it was the last place we viewed before booking our wedding. The Pinnacle's venue is absolutely beautiful. From the chandeliers in the ballroom, to the private ceremony area, it stood a part from the other venues we looked at and... Read More matched my style perfectly. Traci was my contact at the venue and she was so easy to work with. She is willing to meet whenever you need it. She had great advice for the event and gave us the idea to add butler passed champagne at our ceremony. She also coordinated splitting the rental cost for chiavari chairs with the other bride that weekend, so I only paid half price for most of the chairs! Additionally, for the ceremony, we didn't even add any decorations and it was still so beautiful! In comparison to the other venues we looked at in the Columbus area, the price was very comparable and potentially a little less than what we would have paid somewhere else. There is only one improvement I would suggest throughout the whole event. During the ceremony, there was a game going on and I could hear the other guests outside at the restaurant. It wasn't too distracting (and I'm not sure if they could help this too much), but I definitely could hear people at times. Overall, I had a fabulous experience with the Pinnacle and would highly recommend it to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Danielle T

Pinnacle’s gorgeous venue coupled with superb staff makes for an absolutely perfect wedding experience. Lisa Bapst is A+. She is responsive, knowledgeable, reliable and most importantly understanding of what a special time this is for the bride, groom and everyone involved. From... Read More the time we first toured Pinnacle through our final visit a few days after the wedding to pick up a few things left behind, my husband and I felt like her number 1 priority. Her staff is a talented, experienced group of professionals. The whole day was seamless: the ceremony in the garden, cocktail hour, music, food, the bar, etc. I could not be happier with my experience with Lisa and Pinnacle Golf Club.

Our wedding @ Pinnacle Golf Club

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kara

I loved having our wedding at the Pinnacle . I'm the second one in my family to get married there, and it's beautiful . There food is amazing, the outdoor courtyard where we had the ceremony is beautiful and the inside ballroom for the reception is too! We got married on a... Read More Sunday because it's cheaper , and I think they are reasonable in cost. Would defiantly recommend !

The Pinnacle Gold Club- Ohio

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren S

The Pinnacle Golf Club, specifically Tina Holley, helped my husband and I with every want and need we had for our wedding day. Tina helped us take all of our visions and dreams and bring them to reality. They made one of the best days of our lives smooth and memorable. I would... Read More recommend Tina and The Pinnacle Golf Club to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding or any other type of party venue!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Megan W

This venue was amazing! We knew we wanted to get married here the moment we saw the pictures online. It was more than we could have hoped!

Elegant Venue

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Elizabeth D

I highly recommend The Pinnacle for many reasons. I was very impressed with how beautiful The Pinnacle ballroom is. My fiancé and I had looked at 4 other places before we saw the Pinnacle. We liked that The Pinnacle had an outdoor area for our guests to go (my Dad and the... Read More groomsmen enjoyed cigars outside during the end of the reception) that The Athletic club downtown does not. It was also less expensive than other places we looked at like Darby House and The Athletic Club. And it was much nicer than some of the hotels downtown that don't have any windows. The chandeliers are gorgeous and give the ballroom an elegant feel without the need for much decoration on your part. We had about 140 guests which fit perfectly at 8 tables per side of the room. We were expecting quite a few more guests when we chose this venue but honestly I think it might have felt a bit crowded with more. Lisa Bapst was our contact person and she was amazing! She kept in touch throughout the process and sat down with us for a few hours the week before our wedding to iron out the timeline and any last minute details. We were impressed that she took the time to meet with us even though she had a family event to go to that day. The food was delicious too! My fiancé and I were worried about the quality of the food after our menu tasting. However, on the day of our wedding everything was superb the way I had hoped it would be. They were also accommodating of our gluten-free and lactose intolerant guests. The location was easy to get to for our guests who stayed at the Drury Inn (also recommend it!). I really have no complaints about The Pinnacle. If you are looking to get photos on the golf course that is not allowed but honestly there were plenty of good places for photos not on the golf course or at The Pinnacle clubhouse with the golf course in the background. The staff took care of set-up and tear-down which allowed me to spend time with my guests and bridal party before the wedding. Our price is lower than current prices because we signed a contract back in 2013 when we first got engaged. Prices just went up about $2000 on the food and beverage minimum this year. However I would still recommend looking at The Pinnacle for your Columbus wedding.

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Jess P

Pinnacle is an incredible venue for a wedding! The wedding coordinator was AMAZING. She knew all the details both big and small to talk about at the meetings (things I would never have thought about!) and made it so there were no worries at all. Venue is stunning, both the... Read More outside aisle and ballroom. Food is provided by their catering service and is delicious. All staff is courteous and made the wedding as smooth as possible. Everything Pinnacle did allowed for my husband and I to enjoy every moment, without any thought to details or schedule!

Perfect Place for Our Romantic Wedding

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 terri v

We searched all over Columbus then ventured to Grove City. The Pinnacle Club was 'IT' from the moment we walked in the door. Beautiful ballroom with huge glass windows opening to trees and trickling waterfalls. The staff is courteous and professional from every angle. Traci was... Read More our event coordinator and she is top notch. She is responsive, patient, informed and the person you want on your event team. The chef is omg incredible. The food was so delicious and well presented. Everyone went back for more! Look no further, book early because it is popular! I cannot say enough about every detail here.

Venue perfection

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Alli B

The Pinnacle was the perfect venue for my wedding! The wedding coordinators were so helpful and on top of every little detail. I wanted to do my wedding slightly different than a traditional wedding timeline and they made it run sooo smoothly. I cannot even begin to explain... Read More how many compliments I had on the venue. The outside patios give the bride and groom so many options! The outdoor ceremony sight was perfection. Such beautiful pictures from the ceremony. The staff made the wedding run so perfectly and the food was delicious. Everything about the Pinnacle was perfect!!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Megan W

I just had to write a review for my experience at The Pinnacle as it was truly a dream to work with Tina Holley and everyone at the Pinnacle. Everything at my reception was perfect, I could not have asked for better food, staff, and service. Tina went above and beyond every... Read More step of the way and is a true professional in this field. I can only hope that other brides get to work with someone as talented and wonderful as Tina. I would recommend the Pinnacle a 100 times over.

Best Bridal Shower I Could Have Asked For!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Laura L

Had my bridal shower in the loft on 4/29/14 and it was amazing! Tina did a FANTASTIC job with all the details- everything was taken care of. No setup/tear down/cleanup for my family. We simply just brought our items to decorate. The food was delicious. Staff was attentive. We... Read More had the perfect afternoon for a very reasonable price. Thank you Pinnacle!

Gorgeous space, great service

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Tiffany S

We loved working with Traci and all the Pinnacle staff! There was no request of mine they couldn't handle; when I asked for more than one tasting they arranged it. When I wanted to see different linen colors ahead of time, they ordered some in for me. They do a ton of events so... Read More they know what typically works best, so if you have a preference such as table/décor placement or timing of courses served, be sure to communicate that and they will arrange what you want. We even changed up the liquor brands served at the bar - no issues at all. An "extra" that we had was the firepits lit outside on the far patio and our guests LOVED that after the sun went down. You will not find a more gorgeous venue for the price in Columbus!

All I envisoned & more!

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Caitlin B

I have to be honest, my husband did most of the leg work on finding and narrowing down venues for our wedding. Pinnacle was one of his finalists and for good reason! The moment he took me to Pinnacle I knew we had to get married there! The chandliers in the ballroom are what... Read More originally made me excited! After we met Event Coordinator Lisa and tasted the food, we were sold! The coordination process couldn't have been easier. Lisa was always willing to meet with us, answer our questions, and make wonderful suggestions. Pinnacle has a great working relationship with many excellent area vendors. Many of the vendors we ultimately chose were recommendations of Lisa and Pinnacle. On the day of our wedding, I had no responsibilites but to show up! Pinnacle took care of everything! They coordinated deliveries with the vendors, the room was set up exactly as planned, and they transitioned the space between our ceremony and reception seamlessly. Our dinners were plated and got to everyone in a timely manner. The food looked wonderful on the plate, tasted great, and was all hot! The wait staff was very attentive and those of us at the head table had our very own waitress! All of the grounds of Pinnacle made for gorgeous wedding pictures. We were concerned that as we were getting married in the winter, we wouldn't be able to have picturesque outdoor photos. This was not the case. All of the brick and stone and columns made for perfect backdrops. I could go on and on about this venue, but instead I'll just say, get married at Pinnacle! We absolutey loved it!

2015-01-24T16:19:50 Response from , the member

If you don't mind me asking, how much was their fee?

great experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 nina m

I worked with Lisa and Tina, but TIna was my Day of Coordinator. Both were very friendly and worked hard to make sure my day went as planned. Lisa is great with returning calls and emails in a timely manner, and has a fantastic personality . TIna made sure my wedding day went as... Read More smooth as possible, which it did:) The food was awesome. I didnt get to eat, but My guests raved about it. We chose the duo plate. We had the filet and chicken marsala with green bean almondine and cheddar smashed red skin potatoes. The pinnacle is absolutely beautiful !! They are very particular with where you can and cannot take photos, so make sure your photographer is aware of the no goes!!

Beautiful Place, NOT beautiful service :(

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Karla D

I thought my husband and I were getting a good deal by signing up for the Pinnacle Golf Club's Thursday special... an all inclusive package for 4000. Tina, our coordinator with the club, was SUPER nice, but just not attentive or, frankly, good at her job. I had to call her... Read More several days just to make my final payment, during the rehersal I had to run the show (even though I had no idea what i was doing.) At our wedding the photographer needed her to get us out on the greens for picutres (like she said we could do if she was with us) and she was nowhere to be found, the cupcakes tasted NOTHING like what we taste tested (they tasted like cornbread) AND one of my bridesmaids saw Tina tell another worker that she was going to leave early. Also, there was left over wine and I've been trying to get ahold of Tina for 3 weeks now to see if we get a refund for it. Not to mention I was promised IN CONTRACT that we would have short pours of wine as not to waste it and all glasses were filled practically to the top. When I called for these complaints, Tina's boss basically told me I was wrong and they didnt do anything wrong at all. It truly makes me so mad and hurt that I wanted the perfect day and they brushed off my complaints instead of even just listening to me.

Breathtaking Venue

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Jill H

I have no complaints with this venue at all, from my very first phone call to ask questions through all my visits, emails, tastings and more questions they were extremely friendly, hospitable, accommodating, quick to respond and guided me through the whole process to ease any... Read More stress possible. The venue itself it absolutely gorgeous, stunning and everyone raved about the place and is just beautiful in pictures, inside and out. Lisa and Tina are two very wonderful people who I was very fortunate to work with. I feel very lucky to have chosen this venue.

Everything we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Megan S

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job making sure our wedding day went as planned. Both our ceremony and reception were held at Pinnacle. The grounds make for perfect photos and the Grand Ballroom is like something out of a fairytale! Lisa and her team were very attentive and... Read More always available during the planning process. We are still hearing compliments on how delicious the food was! Typical wedding food is so-so, not at Pinnacle! Everything is perfect! The Chef was very willing to work with food allergies and special requests. Thank you to Pinnacle for making sure our wedding was everything we wanted and more! Megan and Eric

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Kelly G

I cannot say enough great things about the Pinnacle and their staff! Tina was our wedding coordinator and did such an amazing job! She was always very professional and quickly responded to all of our questions and needs. When we first saw the Grand Ballroom at the Pinnacle, we... Read More knew immediately that this was the perfect place to host our wedding reception. Also, how many wedding have you been to and the food is subpar?....Well the food at the Pinnacle is AMAZING!!!! We served Filet Mignon, Ginger Crusted Salmon, and Chicken Marsala...all fabulous! Many of our guests complimented that it was the best they've ever had! Yes that good! This ballroom is like no other! Huge chandeliers, a marble dance floor and large windows lining each wall that showcases great views of the beautiful golf course! Thank you Tina and the rest of the Pinnacle staff for making our wedding day dreams come true!!!

Terrible Experience!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Beth V

I did not have my wedding at this venue, because the event coordinator scared me off! When I called to schedule an appointment weeks in advance, I told her my wedding date. The DAY before our appointment (which I had requested off work for) she cancelled because her kid had a... Read More soccer game. The next appointment she could schedule us for was over a week later. When we showed up for our meeting, she disappeared for HALF AN HOUR to "get us some water" then came back and casually told us she had sold our date to another couple the day before. I can't imagine how haphazardly our wedding night would have gone with her as our coordinator! The only positive thing I have to say about the place is that it was very pretty.

Perfect wedding venue

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Beata K

I'm so happy that I chose to have my wedding at Pinnacle. The moment I pulled up to the venue I knew it was the one- it was absolutely stunning inside and out. My coordinator Laura was fantastic, she was always available to answer questions, she worked with me to put together a... Read More menu specific to my cultural requirements and gave great suggestions. Guests are still raving about the food and how beautiful everything was.

The perfect party venue!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Lauren M

My mother and mother-in-law hosted a joint bridal shower in my honor. Because our wedding was going to be hosted in Kentucky, the shower was themed around the Kentucky Derby, and was hosted on Derby Day. I had a lot of unique labor-intensive ideas with regard to design and... Read More floorplan, and the team members there were gracious enough to honor each and every request. Our celebration was hosted on both The Loft and Rooftop Terrace--and was absolutely perfect in every way. Colleen and the staff attended to every need, and went above and beyond in ensuring that our party was executed flawlessly. We served traditional Hot Brown Sandwiches that people are still raving about! The food was really incredible. I would encourage anybody to host their event at Pinnacle. Their party spaces are gorgeous, the course is pristine, and the food and service are over-the-top impressive. It was the perfect party, thanks to Pinnacle Golf Club. --Lauren (Moore) Dillon Shower Date: May 5, 2012 Wedding Date: October 13, 2012

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Yuliya P

I absolutely loved my wedding at Pinnacle! The place is just gorgeous and the ladies there (Colleen and Lisa) work with you to get what you want! I couldn't have imagined having a better place for my wedding venue! Thank you! FYI the total cost is that high because I had a 300... Read More person wedding.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Trisha E

The Pinnacle is a perfect place for a wedding and reception. We were lucky enough to miss the rain and get married at the beautiful area outside. The staff there was amazing and served food and drinks all night long to everyone. They even helped us set up the venue (cookie... Read More table, table numbers, place cards, etc.) Loved it!