Platinum Flash Photo Booth

Servicing Northern Illinois, NW Indiana

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

50 S. Main Street, Naperville, IL Servicing Northern Illinois, NW Indiana (888) 411-9141

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Molly C

I really wanted a photo booth and was happy we did. Our guests loved it and it adds a fun touch to pictures. My complaint with this photo booth company is that the next day when I looked at the photo book they gave me of all the pictures, I only had 5 pages. I had 180 people at... Read More my wedding. I knew something was wrong. I saw tons of friends and family posting their photobooth strips on facebook but didn't see them in my book. I found out the photo booth attendant didn't tell people about the photo booth book and gave people both copies. Why would the photo booth company give both copies? some people said they were given an option. Why is that an option?! They should give them one and the other one should have been put in the book. I had to ask NUMEROUS guests to send me their copies. They all felt bad because they never knew about the book. This was very upsetting to me. Not a happy bride!! wedding date - 3-20-2015

2015-04-09T15:33:00 Response from the vendor

Platinum Flash Photo Booth is committed to professional top notch service and quality. The various services/options we provide such as our photo guest book with wedding embellishments is our most popular option amoung brides. After every event we take the time to meet with our... Read Less Read More

I used Platinum flash photobooth for my 10/18/14 wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Julie J

We used Platinum flash photobooth for our 10/18/14 wedding and couldn't have been happier with them. They let us pick the layout of the photo strips and helped us customize the strip with our own wedding logo. They came with lots of fun props for our guest to use, a great... Read More photobooth that printed both color & b&w prints. Our guests could get extra prints if there were multiple people in the photo. The attendant worked very hard on compiling a copy of each photo strip in a scrapbook for us. We walked away at the end of the night with a super cute scrapbook as well as a jump drive with ALL photos taken on it. I loved being able to wake up in the morning and look through all of those photos right away. Thank you Daniel and the entire PFPB team! I will definitely be using you again in the future. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth!

2014-10-23T13:43:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! We loved being apart of your special day!

Our Wedding October 4, 2014

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Raechel R

We used Platinum Flash Photo Booth for our wedding on October 4th. Not only were they affordable compared to other companies, they were also very easy to work with. They created a custom graphic design for the bottom of the photos, provided a guest book for people to sign and... Read More include their pictures, and gave us all of the pictures on a flash drive at the end of the night. Our photo booth attendant, Michael, did an excellent job. We would highly recommend that you book them for your next event!

Our guests LOVED the photo booth

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Jim T

We brought some extra supplies and costumes (also so our guests could match the wedding theme in the photo booth) and they loved it. We got the book where people could leave notes with their photos and it's great! I only wish WE could have taken more photos in the photobooth to... Read More day of our wedding!

Good, esp with a Groupon!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Marisol R

I can't complain too much. They were there on time, no nonsense set up and take down.. the communication prior to the wedding date was a bit shaky, but they followed through .. So I was happy with them

amazing deal

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Elaina S

I emailed about a groupon and ended up getting a better deal than even the groupon offered. 3 hours, props, and a guest book. very professional and loved choosing the color of the curtain to match the wedding!

Good while it worked

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Aneta K

The photo booth was ordered for 6 hours of unlimited pictures. The booth and attendant were awesome.... About half way through the event, the attendant told me that the kids were taking up most of the time in the booth so I advised him to limit the "kids only" pictures which... Read More was fine with me. Winding down to the last few hours of the party I (the bride) was finally able to take some photos in the booth. My mother and I went in with props in hand only to be told that the paper strips ran out.... We waited for the attendant to retrieve some from the car but he returned with news that all the paper he has is damaged and pictures will not continue on. He was very apologetic but that will not return the moments missed. Wedding was on 6/29 I am still waiting for resolution to refund which I feel I'm owed for at least the last hour.

A great addition to the night!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Erin M

After months of hounding my fiance that I really wanted a photo booth and trying to convince him it was worth the cost, our mothers and sisters chipped in and gave us one as a shower gift. It was such a hit! Even my father told me he was so surprised how great it was an how... Read More happy we had it! And now I have all those pictures on a USB drive and we had so much fun looking at them the next day!

Awesome Photo Booth

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Sara P

We got a You Swoop deal for Platinum Flash Photo. We were a little nervous because I think they're a newer company. Flash Photo exceeded our expectations! There were 2 attendants and they were so much fun and helpful. At the end of the night we went home with a decorated book... Read More that was put together by one of the attendants and a flash drive with all the photos. All the guests loved the photo booth and it was a great keepsake for them too. I would recommend them to anyone!