Cleveland and Akron's Premier Limo Bus Company

Our prompt, courteous chauffeurs will provide you with stress-free transportation on your special day. We can provide a multitude of transportation options and services to ensure your wedding festivities go off without a hitch. Allow us to help you manage your transportation needs from end to end.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

11929 Abbey Road , North Royalton, OH (440) 429-2364

Platinum Party Bus

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Brianna S

We used Platinum Party Bus for our Cleveland wedding and couldn't have been happier with the level of service we received. Max was extremely responsive and helped coordinate our entire day. Dawn, the driver, was amazing. She was timely, knowledgeable of the local area, and... Read More was a great host to our guests and wedding party. Also, the vehicles were way above and beyond what we expected. We will certainly use Platinum Party Bus again and will recommend them to everyone we know with group transportation needs.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Melanie P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! Max was attentive on answering emails, gave us advice before we booked him and gave us a walk through of the buses when we were looking. Our wedding day was PERFECT! the driver was early to pick us up, dressed... Read More professionally, friendly, flexible, happy and an all around great guy! He laughed with us, knew exactly where to go and had us back to our venue right on time! A wonderful business with wonderful people!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Caitlin T

One of my favorite parts about my wedding day was the party bus. The party bus itself was great, clean, new, and roomie. Exactly what we were looking for and a great value. I do not have experience with any other driver other than Paul, but Paul was wonderful! Our drinks and... Read More snacks were pre-stocked on the bus, Paul was on time and went above and and beyond his service. I would definitely recommend Platinum Party Bus and would book with them again.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Angela G

Everything about this company is great! From the start, Max was extremely helpful in what size and type of bus would work best for our group. He is very responsive and professional. Day of the wedding, the bus was very clean, everything we needed was on it, and the driver was... Read More amazing! It poured rain our entire day, so the original picture locations never happened. It turned into finding locations on the fly around town, and he was totally cool about it! Because of the rain, he also continued to offer helping me on and off the bus, holding umbrella for me, holding my dress as I exited the bus… such a gentleman! The party bus was one of the most fun parts of the day! We cut pictures a little short just to hang out on the bus. I highly recommend Platinum Party Bus!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mallory R

Platinum party bus was great- so easy to work with! They actually called me the week before (before I got a chance to call them) to confirm the details and make sure we were good to go! I received and text and call from the driver the morning of as well! The driver was SO nice... Read More and really helped make sure our day was special!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Francesca A

Platinum Party Bus was extremely reliable for our Wedding! I would recommend them for any occasion! Our driver was polite and made the experience fun! The limo bus was clean and had a lot of great features. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alicia V

Party bus was on time for my wedding and driver was very nice and professional !! Would definitely use them again for any upcoming events!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Hannah P

Our driver arrived on time the day of our wedding and was very patient with myself and my bridesmaids when he picked us up. The only negative about our driver is that he seemed to take a longer route than needed to get to the location where we took pictures after the ceremony.... Read More Also, he drove right past the location and spent a solid 5 minutes trying to figure out where to go. This decreased our picture-taking time. Other than that, the price was reasonable and the bus was very nice and clean inside.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 M D

Great experience! I had a large bridal party and the bus was clean, and accomdodate us well! The driver was friendly and knew the schedule, but was also flexible when needed. I would recommend using them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Honey W

Overall the limo Bus after the wedding was everyone in the bridal parties favorite part of the day. I highly suggest Platinum!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Tim R

From the moment I spoke to Max, the owner I knew this was the company for us. Max invited us to their North Royalton office to view 2 different options. The office was very clean and the buses were even nicer. They day of our wedding Walt drove us and he was awesome, very... Read More professional and still really fun. If your getting married do yourselves a favor and book with Platinum. I will never use anyone else. We are already planning to use them for our office Christmas party.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jill H

Did a great job providing us with a bridal party limo and a shuttle for our guests. prompt and on time, no issues.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 April T

We used Platinum Party bus for our wedding and we are so glad we did. Max was super helpful and answered all of our questions. The bus was super clean and Jim our driver was amazing. He was super nice and professional, arrived early, got us to places on time, and was just... Read More overall a joy! I would definitely use them again for my future party bus needs!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Victoria L

The party bus was very clean, perfect for our larger size bridal party. The driver was very kind and helpful. The driver loaded the entire party bus and placed our items on it so it looked amazing! Max, the owner was so kind and helpful throughout the entire planning process.... Read More My family had already booked the company for another event. We are very grateful for the professionalism and service we received for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Leah H

Amazing! From the time I spoke and booked with Max to the day of our wedding, Platinum Party Bus was a joy to work with! Max is very responsive and informative - made the whole process so easy. Our driver, Paul, was SO much fun and professional! We had a 28 passenger bus and it... Read More did not disappoint. We had a great time, and the amenities on the bus like the coolers with ice on the sides of the bus, the trash receptacle and the auxiliary cord made our experience that much easier and accommodating! I highly recommend Platinum Party Bus to any wedding party!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jacquelyn W

Platinum Party Bus was fantastic to work with. Max answered all our questions and responded back to us in a timely fashion. He was very informative and helpful during our initial stages of planning. He also touched base the week before the wedding to give us more information on... Read More who our driver was and finalize last minute details. Our driver, Don also called us the week of our wedding to introduce himself and provide his contact information to us. He was very helpful and went out of his way to ensure the entire bridal party got on and off the bus safely. He was also laid back and drove us wherever we asked to take wedding photos in between the wedding and reception. We highly recommend platinum to anyone. Very easy to work with and our bridal party had a blast on the bus! Thanks again Platinum for all your help!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amanda A

Very clean bus. Arrived on time. Driver was very nice and professional.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Amber K

Platinum was awesome! Max was very pleasant and our driver dawn was perfect! Down to earth and accommodating. Came earlier than I asked so we could fill up the bus. The bus itself was amazing. Lights were nice, clean, and the aux cord and music was awesome!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 walter g

I contracted this service for my daughters wedding in May. They did a great job and the price was very affordable. I'm sure my other two girls will want to use them also.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 David E

All I can say its just use these guys! I used them for my bachelor party and my wedding day and they even had another bus shuttle our guests on the wedding day. Max the owner was too easy to work with, it almost didn't even feel real because Max made the process painless. 2... Read More phone calls and 1 email and everything was flawless. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Natalie S

Platinum Party Bus was fantastic from beginning to end. I got a phone call immediately after submitting a request on their website. They are available 24/7 for questions/concerns. I received a phone call from our chauffeur a few days before the event just to introduce herself.... Read More Then on the day of she could not have been more friendly! She helped us get our music playing, drinks on ice, and organized our belongings. The bus was clean and seemingly new. The air conditioning kept the bus cool all day despite it being a hot day. I would 100% use this company again!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jessica S

Thank you for being a huge part of making our day better!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Amy B

Awesome! Highly recommend! Jim, our driver, was very nice and knowledgeable about the areas we wanted pictures done and had no problem getting there! We rented the limo bus that seated 28, but we had 20 and we're glad we didn't have anymore than that, because it probably... Read More would've been a bit cramped. The bus itself was very nice and clean, and had a modern look to it! My husband had initially told the company the wrong times for the day of, but they were very accommodating and worked with us to try to get things straightened out. Glad we went with them!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rachel F

We hired Platinum Party Bus to provide transportation on our wedding day for our bridal party. They were great! Max answered all of my questions leading up to the day, he was great!! I had everyone (except me) picked up from the hotel and taken to the ceremony, from there we... Read More were taken to our various photo locations and then dropped off to our reception. I had given a few addresses beforehand of the locations we wanted pictures taken. Our driver Don was awesome!! He was super friendly and very accommodating when it came to last minutes changes of places we wanted to go. He even made sure to give me a hand every time I got on and off the bus which was so sweet! Very impressed! Glad we chose Platinum! Thank you all!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Gayle G

The driver Don was extremely nice. The only complaint I received was the driver dropped the kids off at the venue where they were also getting their pictures taken and left with an hour left on our time. He had to drive back to Cleveland for another gig. They were hoping he... Read More would of driven them around the property for that hour.