Unique and custom designs for your wedding day

We are committed to working closely with you, to get a feel for your personal style, to understand your vision for your wedding day, and to creatively design floral arrangements with all of that in mind. We can’t wait to hear from you and to come up with beautiful designs for your occasion!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

806 Bridge Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 363-3337
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Mandy P

So wonderful! Cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals. They were the only florist that I even met with -- I knew after my initial meeting with Elizabeth that she was more than capable of giving me the look I wanted and working with my budget. I had zero problems with... Read More communication as some other reviewers have expressed: All questions I had were promptly answered, they were very flexible with my schedule when setting up meetings, and Elizabeth would even check in with me throughout the wedding planning process to see how things were going. In addition to my wedding flowers, I also asked Posh Petals to create little potted plants to give to people who were hosting showers for me. Despite me giving them little notice, they were happy to do it and the final products were so cute! On the day of the wedding, we were completely stress-free when it came to the flowers. The Posh Petals staff set up and tore down all the flowers at our reception and ceremony venues, and everything was delivered on time. Seeing Elizabeth's designs in person was one of my favorite parts of the day -- The flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined! I had asked for two different designs for centerpieces for variety and the final products were better than the pictures I had shown Elizabeth at our first meeting. They not only took care of the flowers at the reception, but the entire centerpieces - which included floating and votive candles. So many of our guests have commented on how beautiful our flowers were. Elizabeth and the staff at Posh Petals did an amazing job bringing my vision of my wedding flowers to life, making the day-of completely stress-free (at least when it came to the flowers :) ), and communicating with me throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond the duties of a florist and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

2015-07-14T16:22:55 Response from the vendor

We just loved working with you throughout the planning process. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this... it means the world to us (and you had Elizabeth get teary-eyed). Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Dana B

We used Posh Petals for our May 2015 wedding, and they were PHENOMENAL! When working with Elizabeth, she captured everything I asked for and even made a few additional recommendations to help meet my price point. On our wedding day, they delivered bouquets to the hotel... Read More so we'd have them for photos, then set up our ceremony and reception space. They did a FANTASTIC job and hit every detail and more. I'm not really big into flowers, but I truly mourned the loss of my gorgeous bridal bouquet when I had to say goodbye to it.

2015-07-14T16:24:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! We really enjoyed working with you and hope that we converted you from someone who wasn't a big fan of flowers to someone who may pop into our shop on occasion to grab a stem or two just to put on... Read Less Read More

Posh Petals = FABULOUS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Danielle B

It was a pleasure working with Elizabeth of Posh Petals. She took the vision I had in my head and made it even more spectacular. The wonderful thing about working with Elizabeth is that I felt completely confident in what she was going to do.... there was no "baby sitting" or... Read More crossing my fingers about anything. Elizabeth is extremely talented and has a sincere desire to meet and exceed your expectations. I still hear from family and friends how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding. Thank you Posh Petals for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Morgan B

Posh Petals made my enchanted garden wedding theme idea come to life. Elizabeth and Elyce were amazing to work with, they truly cared about me as way more than just a client/customer and that was shown in every detail on my wedding day. They worked with me on everything,... Read More listening to my ideas and somehow bringing them to life - they are so creative and imaginative yet able to make whatever they dream up. I loved my bouquet, centerpieces and everything, I could list so much more but I'll just end with this - if you want a team that will truly listen to you, CARE about you and your wedding and bring your crazy ideas to life (even when you change big stuff the week before the wedding) with a smile on their faces and a hug when you walk in, go with Posh Petals, you will love them. Thank you so much girls! I was a very emotional bride and had some hard scary stuff happen during my engagement and they were so wonderful to me, patient and caring - everything you could dream of in a "wedding vendor" and so much more.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Carley J

Elizabeth was fantastic to work with. I had met with a couple of different florists/decorators prior to coming to Posh Petals. Compared the first 2, Elizabeth was extremely organized and prepared with pictures and an overall rough draft for a decor plan (without being... Read More overwhelming). She was upfront regarding what options I had (all within my budget), and was able to come with desirable alternatives when certain flowers were unavailable due to the season. She was also very upfront regarding all costs (all charges were clearly laid out in the proposal that she sent promptly, and the proposal was updated and sent each time a change was made). All costs were extremely reasonable (I did a lot of checking around and comparing). Elizabeth is very personable and it was clear that she really cared and wanted to me to be happy throughout the process. I would highly recommend Posh Petals to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Anne H

Posh Petals was wonderful to work with for our wedding in Grand Rapids! Elizabeth had a ton of ideas at our initial consultation. She also worked with us on pricing and helped identify ways to bring the total within our budget. Everything turned out beautifully. I was especially... Read More pleased with the gorgeous hanging floral piece above our ceremony space which they then moved to behind our head table for the reception. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emily C

Posh Petals is THE BEST! They are so talented, helpful, kind, and knowledgable. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted and after explaining a few things about my wedding and venue, Elizabeth and her team worked their magic and created the perfect fit for us! They were so great... Read More about working with our budget and theme as well. They were so organizes and checked in numerous times during the planning process. There's no need to look anywhere else...Posh Petals is the perfect florist for all of your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea L

The team at Posh Petals was so accommodating and fun to work with. I knew that I was going to be happy with our decision from our very first consultation. When putting together our flowers, Elizabeth took all of my ideas and transformed them into something so much better than I... Read More could have ever dreamed of. Everything was absolutely stunning! She also worked with us to make sure that everything stayed within our budget. We also used their planning services for day of coordination, which made our entire wedding day a breeze! I cannot say enough amazing things about Elyse. She made sure everything was perfect and running smoothly. She even made sure that our Marriage License was stored in a safe place after we signed it. I would highly recommend Posh Petals to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers and top notch service!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Zoe F

Posh Petals was such a pleasure to work with. Leah was Spot on! We used there wedding coordinator service and it was the BEST decision I could have made as a bride and a prefectionist. Leah went over and beyond so there was not a single worry leading up to and on the day of... Read More our wedding. She worked with all our other vendors to coordinate a perfect wedding . There floral design was on point and truly kept with the contemporary them of of our venue. They even created a large tree installation for our dance floor. Thank you for a Job well done .

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melanie H

Loved working with Posh Petals! We had to do everything either over the phone or email since we don’t live nearby, but they made it work!! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for flowers, but after showing them some pictures and talking about the vibe we wanted at our wedding,... Read More they knew what to do!! Absolutely loved the way everything turned out. Very flexible with making changes.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Samara N

Posh Petals was extremely helpful in all stages of planning, from brainstorming the look and feel of the event, to proactive problem-solving as our wedding drew closer. I enjoyed the collaborative approach of Elizabeth and her team, and I could tell they were invested in... Read More bringing my vision to reality. The tablescapes, bouquets and other details were all so beautiful and completely met my expectations. I can't recommend Posh Petals enough!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jennifer d

I cannot recommend them highly enough, they did the flowers as well as the day of coordinating for our wedding. It was a beautiful event, the flowers were perfect and I still don't know if we had any day of issues because our coordinator was so great. Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Leslie D

Posh petals helped make our wedding day an absolute fairytale. They worked with my now husband and I on a budget throughout the whole process to make sure we could still get our theme across with a very large bridal party (20 people) and without overspending. Elyse, also from... Read More Posh Petals was our wedding planner and my family now jokes she was our angel to help us through. She organized and executed with great communication throughout. It was a great experience all around, I would recommend them to anyone wishing to create a beautiful ambience for any event.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Chelsea B

Posh Petals was awesome! Their imagination and attention to detail was amazing. They were very flexible and willing to make last minute changes based on our number of guests and table changes. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They were on time with... Read More everything and cleaned everything up. It was truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Emily L

Posh Petals was the absolute best to work with! They were very attentive to detail and made sure all of our expectations were met. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding, the flowers arrived right on time and were exactly how I ordered them. Elyse was... Read More wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Rachel F

My bouquet looked stunning and was just what we had talked about. The bridesmaids bouquets were in the same theme. I was disappointed in my junior bridesmaids bouquets. We had discussed one thing, and they turned out different and lack-luster. I was also really disappointed... Read More when they did not incorporate a piece of my grandmother's dress that I had given them. My grandmother passed away, so I wanted to use a piece of her wedding dress as a wrap for the stems of my bouquet. We had talked about this the ENTIRE time I was planning with Posh Petals. There were pictures and measurements exchanged to make sure the details were right. When I arrived at the church, my grandmother's dress was NOT part of my bouquet (It was left at Posh Petals and I had to retrieve it later). At that point it was too late to do anything... and I just had to let it go. Very disappointed about that missed detail.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Paige B

Working with Posh petals was nothing short of amazing. Being a crafty person I tried the whole diy route to save some money on florals since they can be so pricey, however shortly after I realized I am not a florist! Haha I found posh petals and started following them on... Read More Instagram and loved everything they did! So I set up a meeting with a Elizabeth but was a little scared because their style was similar to another florist I had talked to who was way above my price range. However Elizabeth was very accommodating with my budget and we talked about things that definitely had to stay and things that we could do without! But I never felt like things were missing or that I had to give up crucial detials! I had 100% percent faith/trust in the posh petals team and just showed them certain things I was wanting and told them I loved everything they did and to just be creative! And they did not disappoint. On the day of they delivered and set everything up and all the arrangements were over and beyond my expectations! (I saved all my bouquets and dried them you can't just throw something that pretty away!) Not only was everything beautiful but it was so hassle free, I never worried about always having to contact them or wondering if they would get my "vision". At the end of the day my flowers were probably my favorite part of the wedding! Thank you so much Posh Petals for making my wedding complete! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tara B

Elizabeth and her team provided flowers for our wedding as well as wedding shower in April, 2017. The flowers she and her team provided were beautiful and many of our wedding guests remarked on the arrangements. I loved my bouquet and only regret that I was not able to find it... Read More at the end of the reception in order to take it with me. I would rate Elizabeth and her team higher than 3 stars when considering the overall product. While the end product was what we had hoped for, the process from our initial consultation meeting to wedding was taxing. However, it is hard to say where the breakdown along the way was as we had our wedding planner serve as our liaison throughout the process with Elizabeth. In hindsight, my husband and and I wished that we had taken the lead with communications with Elizabeth as we learned, just two weeks before the wedding, colors had not been accurately communicated and the correct number of floral arrangements quoted were different than what we decided on with the planner. When we did try to work to resolve these issues directly with Elizabeth, we initially were directed to one of her staff members, who created confusion for us by sharing information that oscillated with each email. In the end, Elizabeth was gracious enough to call me and text me while she was at the gym and through those numerous communications directly with Elizabeth as well as a last minute meeting with Elizabeth and my parents (my husband and I live on the West coast), we were able to get things resolved, though at a cost that pushed us over our floral budget. Again, Elizabeth and her team pulled through with beautiful floral. In hindsight though, my husband and I would recommend directly communicating with Elizabeth throughout the process.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Abbie J

elizabeth and the posh team blew my every expectation out of the water! I barely had to give elizabeth any creative direction and she created the most perfect pieces for my day. I was so in love with my bridal bouquet I couldn't stop carrying it around while getting ready :) I... Read More will always remember how beautiful the day was thanks to Posh Petals! I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Redderick S

I've decided to use vendors all from the GR area to keep things close to home. Posh Petals came recommended. The flowers were great, but they messed up the order. The communication was lacking, possibly from dealing with different contacts that were lacking communication with... Read More each other. The overall experience was negative.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Demi F

I cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals! They were so great to talk with about our vision for our wedding. Elizabeth helped us stay on track with our budget while also keep our dream wedding in mind. They were so accommodating and fabulous to work with. My bouquets and... Read More centerpieces were amazing.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Emma G

Posh Petals was fantastic from beginning to end. My husband and I made a list of florists to check out while we were visiting Grand Rapids (we live in NY). Posh Petals was the first place we visited,and we didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. Their designs are gorgeous,... Read More they are incredibly organized, and they are very responsive -- not to mention, our wedding flowers were absolutely perfect, and we never worried that they wouldn't be! We worked with Elyse, Kayla, and Leah through the planning process, and they were all fantastic. Thank you, Posh Petals!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kathryn W

Fantastic job! They worked within my price range and made great suggestions to make my dream bouquet into a reality. Thank you Kayla and Hannah!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Laura V

I absolutely loved the arrangements made for me by Elizabeth and the team at Posh Petals! My budget changed somewhat into the wedding planning process, and Elizabeth was very willing to work with me to give me what I wanted in a bouquet at a different price point. She made the... Read More whole process very stress-free and smooth. I'd recommend her to any bride looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Marlene L

Amazing, just Amazing! Our flowers were stunning and Elizabeth and her team did a fantastic job! Working with Leah and the team was like chatting with friends and getting very professional service at the same time! They accommodated every wish and idea we had and added great... Read More suggestions! Thanks a 1000 times!

2017-05-19T13:44:54 Response from the vendor

So happy we could make your wedding dreams come true! Thanks for giving us such a great review, we were so delighted to work with you!

Elizabeth Schenk

Elizabeth has been working in the wedding industry as a floral designer, for nearly ten years. In that time, it has been rare to see two bridal bouquets that look alike. She keeps up on the trends, all while keeping the wedding vision in mind. Elizabeth loves what she does and it is shown through how she interacts with our Posh couples as well as in the quality of her work. When not at the shop or studying new design ideas, you can find Elizabeth with her two little ones, Waylon and George, husband, Derryll and dog, Apache; at the gym or in the kitchen. (bio photo: Nicole Marie Photography)