Unique and custom designs for your wedding day

We are committed to working closely with you, to get a feel for your personal style, to understand your vision for your wedding day, and to creatively design floral arrangements with all of that in mind. We can’t wait to hear from you and to come up with beautiful designs for your occasion!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

806 Bridge Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 363-3337
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Mandy P

So wonderful! Cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals. They were the only florist that I even met with -- I knew after my initial meeting with Elizabeth that she was more than capable of giving me the look I wanted and working with my budget. I had zero problems with... Read More communication as some other reviewers have expressed: All questions I had were promptly answered, they were very flexible with my schedule when setting up meetings, and Elizabeth would even check in with me throughout the wedding planning process to see how things were going. In addition to my wedding flowers, I also asked Posh Petals to create little potted plants to give to people who were hosting showers for me. Despite me giving them little notice, they were happy to do it and the final products were so cute! On the day of the wedding, we were completely stress-free when it came to the flowers. The Posh Petals staff set up and tore down all the flowers at our reception and ceremony venues, and everything was delivered on time. Seeing Elizabeth's designs in person was one of my favorite parts of the day -- The flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined! I had asked for two different designs for centerpieces for variety and the final products were better than the pictures I had shown Elizabeth at our first meeting. They not only took care of the flowers at the reception, but the entire centerpieces - which included floating and votive candles. So many of our guests have commented on how beautiful our flowers were. Elizabeth and the staff at Posh Petals did an amazing job bringing my vision of my wedding flowers to life, making the day-of completely stress-free (at least when it came to the flowers :) ), and communicating with me throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond the duties of a florist and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

2015-07-14T16:22:55 Response from the vendor

We just loved working with you throughout the planning process. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this... it means the world to us (and you had Elizabeth get teary-eyed). Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Dana B

We used Posh Petals for our May 2015 wedding, and they were PHENOMENAL! When working with Elizabeth, she captured everything I asked for and even made a few additional recommendations to help meet my price point. On our wedding day, they delivered bouquets to the hotel... Read More so we'd have them for photos, then set up our ceremony and reception space. They did a FANTASTIC job and hit every detail and more. I'm not really big into flowers, but I truly mourned the loss of my gorgeous bridal bouquet when I had to say goodbye to it.

2015-07-14T16:24:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! We really enjoyed working with you and hope that we converted you from someone who wasn't a big fan of flowers to someone who may pop into our shop on occasion to grab a stem or two just to put on... Read Less Read More

Posh Petals = FABULOUS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Danielle B

It was a pleasure working with Elizabeth of Posh Petals. She took the vision I had in my head and made it even more spectacular. The wonderful thing about working with Elizabeth is that I felt completely confident in what she was going to do.... there was no "baby sitting" or... Read More crossing my fingers about anything. Elizabeth is extremely talented and has a sincere desire to meet and exceed your expectations. I still hear from family and friends how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding. Thank you Posh Petals for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Laura V

I absolutely loved the arrangements made for me by Elizabeth and the team at Posh Petals! My budget changed somewhat into the wedding planning process, and Elizabeth was very willing to work with me to give me what I wanted in a bouquet at a different price point. She made the... Read More whole process very stress-free and smooth. I'd recommend her to any bride looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Marlene L

Amazing, just Amazing! Our flowers were stunning and Elizabeth and her team did a fantastic job! Working with Leah and the team was like chatting with friends and getting very professional service at the same time! They accommodated every wish and idea we had and added great... Read More suggestions! Thanks a 1000 times!

2017-05-19T13:44:54 Response from the vendor

So happy we could make your wedding dreams come true! Thanks for giving us such a great review, we were so delighted to work with you!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 caroline b

I am so, so happy that I chose Posh Petals for our wedding florals! I deliberated for a long time, and choosing the right florist was so important to me. I definitely chose the right people! They beautifully created the vision I had for a forest-inspired winter wedding, pulling... Read More in so many lovely details and gorgeous florals to make it all just right. They have a huge selection of rentals available, so they were able make the look I wanted for the candles on the tables just right, and they went ahead and added some last minute flowers to the bud vases on the tables when I asked them to, accenting the gorgeous evergreens. Elizabeth, Elyse, and all the women I met there were so helpful and wonderful to work with. I absolutely adored my bouquet, and they made a stunning flower crown for my maid of honor who also officiated our wedding with her husband, the best man. I am so happy with the work they did for our wedding day. I love the outdoors and all things natural, and even though I was getting married in the winter, indoors, Posh Petals really heard me and came through on the vision of pulling the outside in, and the space they helped to create for our reception was enchanting! Thanks Posh Petals!

2017-05-19T13:55:00 Response from the vendor

We were so happy that we could make your vision a reality!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jamie C

I am so thankful to have found such an incredible team to work with for our wedding that I had planned from out-of-state. Elizabeth and her team at Posh Petals truly made the experience so easy for us and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any floral and event planning needs!... Read More Elizabeth was so flexible during the planning process and understood exactly the kind of mood I was going for. She kept to our budget but also suggested some really great alternatives for details that would have costed me more had I not met her! Elyse was our day-of-coordinator and she was there from start to finish during our "We Still Do" wedding weekend in Southwest Michigan, making sure all of the planning we had discussed prior was perfect (and it truly was)! We were able to enjoy the best day of our lives, thanks to her, and the team at Posh Petals!

2017-05-19T13:49:30 Response from the vendor

So happy that we could make your special day as stress free as possible!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

Elizabeth was wonderful with guiding us through the design and her staff was amazing!The centerpieces definitely made the wedding awesome!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Heather S

I cannot say enough great things about posh petals. Elizabeth absolutely captured my vision and the team absolutely went above and beyond. Everything was more than I could have dreamed. Amazing!

2017-02-13T16:01:44 Response from the vendor

We're so glad that we could do our part to help make your special day even better!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jackie K

So so happy! Elizabeth was so wonderful and easy to work with. The flower arrangements she created for our wedding were absolutely stunning. Thank you, Posh Petals!!

2017-02-13T16:02:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so glad you enjoyed the arrangements!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jackie K

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Meagan B

Elizabeth and her team exceeded every expectation I ever had. From the minute details of each bouquet to the most extravagant table setting I have ever seen, they transformed my New Year's Eve wedding into a dream. The floral design was breathtaking. Elizabeth had so many... Read More beautiful ideas! I have never worked with any as creative and talented as Elizabeth.

2017-02-13T16:03:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was such a memorable event for us and we loved working on it!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Kate L

Amazing! I haven't stopped getting compliments on my flowers since August. I've never seen such beautiful arrangements and I couldn't have been happier with my bridal bouquet! Their team spent so much time on the phone and emailing me to make sure the the color scheme was... Read More perfect and everything fit within my budget. Even my cake was beautified by them! 5 stars! I'm so glad I chose this florist.

2017-02-13T16:06:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working on your wedding to make it as memorable as possible!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Laurie R

Elizabeth and Posh Petals did such a magnificent job with our 1st daughters' 2013 wedding that we immediately knew who to hire to create the florals for our 2nd daughter's 2016 wedding. Elizabeth shared her expertise, offered ideas and provided solutions along the way. She did a... Read More magnificent job capturing the vision we had, was super responsive whenever contacted and helped create a truly magical evening for both daughters. Many guests commented how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. I wholeheartedly recommend Elizabeth and Posh Petals.

2017-02-13T16:07:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you! How lucky are we that we got to be part of not one, but two of your daughter's weddings!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Adrienne B

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Elizabeth, Elyse, and the Posh team for our flowers, ceremony decor, and reception centerpieces. We had a wonderful first meeting with Elizabeth in GR where she transformed our loose ideas into beautiful concepts. I really wanted to incorporate... Read More pumpkins into our October 29th wedding without feeling too "halloween-y" and Posh executed this flawlessly. We loved getting to see a sample centerpiece a month prior to our wedding. It really got us excited to see our idea come to life. The Posh team even let us take the arrangement to our venue for our final meeting to get a feel for the whole look. Our wedding day went flawlessly; Posh was there promptly for set-up for both ceremony and reception. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything turned out!

2017-02-13T16:10:24 Response from the vendor

We had such a fun time with your wedding and loved the final outcome!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Katelyn N

Elizabeth and her team at Posh are amazing! Even though they have a busy workload, Elizabeth made us feel so special and worked with our budget to deliver beautiful arrangements. Her and her team were so prompt with responding to emails and helping every step of the way. Thank... Read More you so much Posh Petals! You were our favorite vendor to work with!

2017-02-13T16:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! That makes us so happy to hear!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Erin K

So easy to work with and did exactly what I asked! A bit pricy but Posh Petals did EVERYTHING the day of for me. I walked into the reception space and it looked perfect! Very prompt on their communication as well.

2017-02-13T16:20:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so glad your day was so special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara H

Posh Petals provided all of our florals for the wedding day as well as guest and head table linens. They also provided all of the set up and take down of this. Everything was absolutely beautiful and they were my favorite vendor to work with. I had met with one other florist... Read More prior to Posh but knew after that first meeting with Elizabeth that hands down, they were the team I wanted to work with. Elizabeth was so accommodating to my busy schedule in arranging the meeting and was as warm and creative as she was professional and reliable. At Elizabeth’s suggestion we selected three centerpiece styles that satisfied my desire for variety (and avoided having to decide on just one!) and maximized our budget. The best part about working with Posh was knowing that the girls there have incredible style and everything they create is beautiful. I never once had to worry about not having the most gorgeous floral because everything they make is gold! When looking for linens I was surprised that other vendors were unable/unwilling to provide samples of what we could order. I looked at countless tiny swatches of fabric and still had no idea. When I decided to ask Posh to help me with this, all I had to do was to send some Pinterest pictures of what I liked and in a couple of days I was able to stop by the shop and look at over 10 actual (full size) samples of the table cloths. They were exactly what I was looking for and their prices were right in line with others. Being able to combine linen and floral was so convenient and they have beautiful options to choose from! Working with Posh was such a great experience for us. They were so committed to ensuring that we were happy with how our day looked, and kind throughout the whole process! Aside from the beautiful arrangements, their customer service was the best I experienced and we really appreciated how they worked with us to find options that fit the look and the price we were hoping for!

2017-02-13T17:09:36 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we got to help you with your special day. We loved that we were able to provide both the linens and the floral for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jackie S

We used Posh Petals for our flowers and day of coordination, and could not have been happier with the result. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted my wedding to look like and the reality was even more beautiful. Elyse was also super responsive and made sure my wedding... Read More day was actually fun for me and not stressful. Absolutely wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Missy E

I cannot rave enough about Posh Petal. We had a vision for our wedding and Elizabeth took that vision and made it more stunning than we ever could have dreamed. Every detail was perfect. Every flower was stunning and the personal details they added showed that they truly... Read More understood our vision. I will use Posh for all things flowers from this point on.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Andrea S

I have to preface that I will purposely try to keep this review short and sweet, even though I could write a novel about how absolutely fantastic of a florist AND planner Elizabeth and her team are. Planning – I had a terrible experience with previous planners, and Elizabeth... Read More pretty much came to save the day. She’s level-headed and works with you on how to find savings and still stay on point with your ideas. She’s reachable, responsive, dependable – considering I didn’t have a full-time planner, I don’t know what I would have done without the support and assurance Elizabeth provided me (and my mom, and now husband, and, let’s be honest, the whole family!). She has great connections and picked up the slack (with flying colors) that other vendors dropped the ball on. I had a specific vision in mind, an oddly located venue, a ceremony an hour away from the reception (Notre Dame), and she still never ceased to amaze me with her ideas and solutions. Design – I truly hope Elizabeth uses some of our wedding pictures to showcase Posh Petals talent. Elizabeth went above and beyond doing just floral. She hand-drew an oversized chalkboard welcome sign, offered reasonably priced beautiful linens (and some fun ones for the highboys), created a photo booth arbor out of birch trees, and connected me to an artist who custom carved sketches of Michigan lighthouses into wooden blocks for our table numbers! Everything she did to tie our Lake Michigan theme to our lakeside, clear-tented wedding reception was simply phenomenal and thoughtful. Floral – Although there was a minor issue ensuring the Marion Devotion flower arrived, I can’t grumble. The time and care Posh Petal gives to each of their flowers is unlike any florist. They are artists, and every bouquet they do is a work of art. I almost cried when I saw them cleaning up and throwing the flowers away when I was leaving for the after party! I said no way, and we have dried the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets. They captured the Dutch masters floral theme with every centerpiece, and their work made our wedding alive and one-of-a-kind. Elizabeth – Thank you for all that you and your team do and for making our wedding absolutely gorgeous and even better than I imagined. Out of all the vendors we’ve hired (and there was a lot for our wedding), I have you to thank the most. Cheers and I look forward to following your future posts! To All The Engaged – Look no further. I regret not listening to my mom and just hiring Posh Petals as a florist AND full-timer planner right from the start. The Southwest Michigan corridor doesn’t have a lot to offer regarding wedding planners, but Elizabeth and her team seriously make up for that.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kari R

Posh Petals is AMAZING. Elizabeth and her whole team are so easy to work with. I didn't know a whole ton about flowers and decorations going into our wedding, but had a vision of what I wanted, and they got that right away and I they took so much time & stress away from the... Read More planning. The ceremony + reception spot looked so good and I got so many compliments! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shaina M

Elizabeth and Elyse are simply the BEST!! They are both such a pleasure to work with - they listen to your vision and work with you to create your dream wedding from start to finish. I couldn't recommend Posh Petals more!! We received SO many compliments on our floral and decor.... Read More Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittni M

I just had my wedding on 9/24/16 in Grand Rapids. I cannot say enough how wonderful Posh Petals is. I met Elizabeth personally to do my first consult and she is just the sweetest person. However, everyone was just simply amazing, helpful, and nice. They did such a great job at... Read More staying within our budget and definitely re-created every picture i showed them. They were also so quick to answer my emails etc. Posh Petals definitely loves what they do and it shows. I cant thank them enough! They made our lives so much easier.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Shawn K

Had SUCH a good experience with Posh. They worked with my budget and created just beautiful arrangements!! So grateful!!

Elizabeth Schenk

Elizabeth has been working in the wedding industry as a floral designer, for nearly ten years. In that time, it has been rare to see two bridal bouquets that look alike. She keeps up on the trends, all while keeping the wedding vision in mind. Elizabeth loves what she does and it is shown through how she interacts with our Posh couples as well as in the quality of her work. When not at the shop or studying new design ideas, you can find Elizabeth with her two little ones, Waylon and George, husband, Derryll and dog, Apache; at the gym or in the kitchen. (bio photo: Nicole Marie Photography)