For your special day to social soirees...

Premier Party Planners is a full service wedding planning boutique in the Raleigh, NC. From your most special day to social soirees, we strive to provide top quality event planning services at affordable prices. We believe everyone should be a guest at their own event!

Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

5401 Oldtowne Road, Raleigh, NC Raleigh, Durham, and greater NC (919) 699-1882

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Karen C

Nicole is a Godsend! My daughter and her fiance decided in February that they wanted to get married in May (of the same year). The wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Nicole. She did a beautiful job of listening to my daughter and son-in-law and helping them think about... Read More what they wanted for their wedding while also thinking about both families. It was clear that her priority was to make sure the bride and groom were happy but she was also very adept in thinking about both the families and what would make the day go well for everyone. She did an outstanding job of recommending vendors that were within our budget and were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Christine W

We chose to work with Nicole from Premier Party Planners for our daughters August wedding. It was truly one of the best choices we made! From the first time we met with Nicole we felt like she truly cared about making our daughter's day everything she wanted it to be. Nicole... Read More was warm and friendly, and very easy to talk to and work with. Nicole took time to get to know us, she responded to our emails, phone calls and requests in a timely fashion with all of the information we asked for (and more). Nicole (and her assistant Tara) really listened to what we were asking for. They were also able to make suggestions and give us things to think about, that we hadn't thought of, but ultimately, the decision was ours. Throughout the entire process we felt confident in the process and the plans that were being put in place, we never had to second guess or double check on things. The preparations that were handled ahead of time, and the communications Nicole had with all of our vendors made for a very smooth month/week leading up to the wedding. As you can imagine when planning a wedding there are a lot of personalities (vendors, venues, wedding party attendants, parents, the bride and groom, the guests, etc....), opinions, and details. Nicole handled it all in a professional, polite, and loving way. She truly worked to make everything we did positive for everyone involved. She's truly a "team player". With that said, her priority was always on the bride and groom. The rehearsal was a lot of fun and stress-free. Our daughter's wedding day was completely enjoyable as Nicole and Tara had planned well, and executed flawlessly. If something went astray, until this day, I know nothing about it. Our daughter's wedding day was beautiful from start to finish and we could not have enjoyed it fully without Nicole and Tara's assistance. Oh, and did I mention, we live in Naples, FL, so everything was done long distance. As a mom there were a lot of plans to be made, a lot of details to pay attention to, and many financial choices to make. The cost of having Nicole on "our team" was something we never questioned. Nicole even helped with our strange requests from a distance. We asked Nicole if she knew of a senior community that might enjoy the flowers after the wedding. Nicole researched the possibilities, made phone calls, and then emailed with all of the information for us to drop off the wedding flowers in hopes that they would bring a smile to someone's day well after the wedding was over. Nicole had the BIG things and the little things completely covered!! After working with Nicole for eight months she feels like a part of our family. We were truly blessed to have Nicole and Tara involved in one of the most important days of our lives. Words really can't express how grateful we are for all that they did!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I could not have planned my reception without Nicole and Premier Party Planners. I would like to classify myself as an easygoing bride, however, there are a lot of decisions to be made you don't even think about. Nicole was there every step of the way. She gave her input on... Read More different ideas and worked within our budget. My Husband and I didn't stress about anything. I felt like the attention she gave me that I was the only bride she was dealing with. She kept me updated with her conversations with other vendors. She was extremely efficient with responding to my questions. and emails. Looking back, I do not know how people plan weddings without a professional planner. I am so happy Nicole planned my reception, and she will be used again. Obviously, not for another wedding of mine, but future showers and parties.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Elizabeth I

Tara and Melissa from Premier Party Planners were wonderful! We used their month-of services for our wedding, and they could not have made things easier from that point on! Their knowledge and research of our venue and vendors made it clear that we were in the right hands. They... Read More handled all vendor interactions, assisted with layouts/scheduling, and took care of any minor details that we may have overlooked. They also demonstrated quick problem-solving skills to make our weekend run seamlessly - even handiwork to mend a broken bustle :) And above all, their responsiveness and timeliness in communication with us and our vendors was amazing. It was such a relief to know they were working behind the scenes. We are extremely pleased with our choice to work with Tara and Melissa, and we could not have had such a great weekend without their hard work! We highly recommend the entire Premier Party Planners Team for any event! Elizabeth and Kevin Isaacs

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Meredith S

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by one of my friends who got married in 2016. I was also in that wedding, so I got to see how Premier Party Planners worked firsthand and I was very impressed. When I first met with Tara and Nicole after getting engaged myself, they were... Read More so helpful and came prepared with everything you could think of - their questionnaires help you think about so many details you wouldn't otherwise think of. We decided to go with them and it was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We went with the month-of coordination and Tara was super on the ball the entire month. She was great about responding to texts, emails, etc. (both Nicole and Tara were great about that the entire year and a half that we were engaged). Our wedding was half Greek, half divorced - so it was quite a handful! Tara handled it like a champ and made sure that my husband and I felt comfortable the entire time. Tara was great about coordinating and communicating with the vendors and we were happy with all the recommended vendors that we went with after being referred by Premier Party Planners. I would recommend Premier Party Planners to any bride who wants responsive, organized and in-the-know coordinators! Thanks again for everything Tara, Melissa & Nicole!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 ruby b

Nicole helped me plan my wedding in literally 3 months, I still don't know how she made it happen! I never wanted to have an actual wedding because I was scared of all the stress that may come with it, but since Nicole is super organized and experienced, that did not happen at... Read More all. I didn't have to stress about anything really because Nicole helped me make every decision, which is what you need when you have SO MANY options. She will work with your budget, style, and personality to help you make decisions that are best for you. The thing that I appreciated most about her was that she was not judgmental about what I wanted and never tried to make me do something that wasn't "me". Thank you Nicole for being so patient with me, you are such a sweet person and my wedding would have never happened without you!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017

I'm a detailed oriented person and typically hard to impress, but Nicole at Premier Party Planners did just that! From our initial meeting until the end of the wedding/reception, she was one step ahead of us in anticipating our needs. She was prompt to respond and had good... Read More suggestions during our planning process. She made sure we were on schedule and that the wedding party was where they needed to be when they needed to be. She shared information with the band (The Band Punch) and catering and took care of the last minute details so that I too could enjoy the wedding. She was familiar with our venue (Market Hall) and caterers (Rocky Top) and worked well with all of them. If there were any issues, I certainly didn't know about them. I would highly recommend her and certainly use her again.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kristin S

Nicole and Premier Party Planners was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. As soon as we met Nicole we felt comfortable and when we saw her level of organization we knew she was the coordinator for us. Nicole took over the reins 30 days prior to the wedding... Read More which alleviated so much stress for us. She became the main contact for all of our vendors and confirmed every detail with them including creating a detailed timeline. Nicole and Laura worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up the way we envisioned and they made the entire day run smoothly, I don’t know what we would have done without them! I would highly recommend Nicole and Premier Party Planners to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Abby G

Tara and Melissa were wonderful to work with. I was so stressed planning my wedding until they started to help me and then it was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I did not have to worry about contacting vendors or making changes because Tara took care of... Read More everything for me. They are very organized and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted through the whole process. I highly recommend them for any event that you may be planning.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Maggie M

Tara and Melissa with Premier Party Planners were amazing. They made our wedding go so smoothly, we really couldn't have done it without them.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Elizabeth W

We met Nicole from Premier Party Planners at an open house at our venue and she was immediately comforting. We were overwhelmed by the wedding planning process and were required to get a "day-of planner" by the venue. We could not have been more pleased with the services Premier... Read More Party Planners provided. Her day-of package was certainly more like a month-of package. She was always available, welcoming, and willing to help. She shed light on many details and decisions we didn't even know existed. Most importantly, she gave us peace of mind about the event. On the day of, she ensured that everything ran flawlessly. She kept the event on schedule, problem solved, and really helped make our day special. My mother did the majority of our wedding planning, and most importantly, Nicole was someone she trusted to hand over the reigns on wedding day so she could relax and enjoy the festivities.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Raymond W

Nicole was absolutely fabulous! We started planning a wedding from out of state and were quickly overwhelmed. A friend recommended Nicole and our phone call confirmed that she was the right one for us. The planning took place over the source of a year. Literally over 1,200... Read More emails sent back and forth. From the beginning she provided vendor recommendations and arranged times for us to speak with each one. Then as we progressed, she helped us with the design and then all of the protocol. As we neared the date, she prepared very detailed timelines for all of the vendors. She also crafted a timeline for the wedding party. Nicole also had a number of ideas on how we could save money. Trust her judgment!! Couldn;t have been happier on my wedding day and I have Nicole to thank for that.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Nicole B

Premier Party Planners is a fantastic vendor to use if you're considering a planner! I used the month of service (began 30 days prior to wedding and it was worth every penny). Once they took over, I felt very relieved. Everyone on their team is extremely... Read More organized/professional and handled everything I sent their way. The day of my wedding, I literally didn't worry about anything planning wise and the entire event from start to finish went perfectly. I definitely would recommend them!

Definitely Recommend

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My mother found Premier Party Planners and I made the final decision to book with them. The deciding factor was price was affordability, but Nicole and Tara exceeded my expectations. Not only were they extremely available and on top of the many back and forth emails, they were... Read More professional, positive, and eager to please. They took care of the decor prep themselves AND the cleanup afterwards. They helped us load up their cars with all decor items, and were extremely organized with their checklists, questionnaire, and thorough check-in's via email. You can count on them to get the job done and go beyond expectations to see it through. They are also extremely well priced for their services. Even if you’re someone who likes to plan but stresses out when it comes to whom you can trust to get it done, Premier Party Planners won’t let you down.

Amazing Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Cory B

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it wouldn't have been without the help of Nicole at Premier Party Planners! We knew we wanted to work with Nicole after our very first meeting - we didn't need to meet with any other Day of Coordinators. Nicole was very personable,... Read More super helpful, full of great ideas, and extremely accommodating of all our needs throughout the planning process and during our event. Nicole came to our meetings well prepared, made schedules, went with us to the venue to walk us through rehearsal, and made our wedding day flawless. If anything went wrong the day of our wedding, we didn't know about it. And, any request we made of Nicole and her assistant the day of was met. I cannot thank Nicole and her assistant enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Stress free is the way to be :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

I am so glad that I found Premier Party Planners (Nicole)! I purchased their services for the month of the wedding, and have no regrets. Our wedding day was nothing less than perfect! As someone who stresses over the tiniest little things and details, I was worried that I... Read More would be spending my wedding day worried about how all the preparations were going instead of enjoying the day, but I literally had no stress the entire day and night of the wedding! My family and wedding party were able to relax and enjoy the day as well. And to me, that is well worth the money.

wedding planner

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Brooke A

I worked closely with Nicole Conder of Premier party planners for the entirety of my year and a half engagement. She was absolutely amazing to work with. The wedding was an hour and a half away and she made multiple trips to meet me there throughout the process. She was readily... Read More available for anything I needed, and her experience proved to be so helpful during the process. She made my day so much more enjoyable knowing that I could relax and not worry about the details. I would highly recommend her!

Fantastic Weddin Planner

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Megan A

After my first meeting with Nicole from Premiere Party Planners, I was sure I wanted her as my weddnig planner. She is warm, friendly, kind, organized, professional, and everything you would want in someone who is helping you plan your special day! Throughout the entire planning... Read More process, I was less stressed because of Nicole. She would contact vendors, compare prices, review contracts, and give me tasks to do (which allowed me to focus on a few things at once as opposed to everything at one time). I got to enjoy my entire wedding day because of the Premiere Party Planners team. They were there all day, made the day run smoothly, and took care of literally everything so I didn't have to! I can't say enough good things about them and I highly recommend them to any bride!

Premier Party Planners review by mother of the bride

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

Nicole Conder and her team at Premier Party Planners did an absolutely amazing job organizing, planning, negotiating, coordinating and carrying out the wedding of my daughter Megan. Initially Megan and I were against the idea of hiring a wedding planner mainly because of cost,... Read More but with such a short time to put one together and me going through chemo and Megan working full time the details quickly began to become overwhelming. We searched several wedding planners online. Premier Party Planners were priced as one of the lowest. We met with Nicole and immediately felt a connection to her and quickly cancelled our other scheduled appointments with other planners. She saw the vision Megan had and began to put ideas together and suggest vendors to use. Nicole is very professional but personable! She kept us on track, made appointments with vendors, which she attended, reminded me of payments due, negotiated prices and coordinated every detail the day of the wedding so Megan and I could relax and enjoy this special day. Nicole and her team were such a blessing to us and I highly recommend them to anyone planning one of the most special days of their life. They are well worth the money. Peace of mind is priceless!!

Highly Recommend Premier Party Planners

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Carmen P

I booked Nicole of Premier Party Planners 1 year out from our wedding date. I talked to 3 different planners and made my decision to go with Nicole based on the feeling I got during our consultation. I selected the Full Wedding Package because I needed a lot of help from start... Read More to finish due to our wedding being at my parents' house. There were a lot of little details that without Nicole's help I would have overlooked when it came to planning a home wedding. Nicole was fantastic to work with and suggested many of the great vendors that I chose. She went on a few vendor appointments with me and helped my vendors see my vision. She definitely went above and beyond when it came to assisting me with my bridal gown shop and helped me get my wedding dress in time for the big day!! There were a few other crises averted thanks to Nicole's help! I really appreciated that she kept me stress-free during the whole planning process. Both my husband and I highly recommend Premier Party Planners to any couple out there that may be needing a planner for their wedding day.

Nicole is Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 JoAnna G

We used Premier Party Planners for our wedding on May 24, 2014. Nicole was amazing to work with. I work Monday through Friday, 8-5 so I needed to meet with Nicole after work hours or on weekends, and she always made herself available, on my schedule. She introduced me to all the... Read More vendors we used for our wedding, and they were all amazing! I really don't know what I would have done if I hadn't hired Nicole to help with our wedding. The wedding turned out fantastic, and most importantly, I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because she had everything under control.

The key to your flawless big day - Nicole at Premier Party Planners!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Beth A

My new husband and I are UNC grads who wanted to return to Chapel Hill for our wedding. Both of us live hours away from our beloved Chapel Hill, so we weren't just looking for your standard wedding planner - we needed someone who would be willing to do a lot of the leg work for... Read More us without charging us a price that would ultimately impact our big day. We found our answer, and so much more, in Nicole from Premier Party Planners. Nicole quickly identified what we needed and the best way to deliver it around our jobs and schedules. She was organized, flexible and forgiving of my endless need to reschedule and rearrange while still managing to change my mind at the last minute. Most importantly, Nicole respected our choices and vision for our wedding while still adding her wisdom along the way. Nicole has great experience and ideas and she uses those to implement your vision for the day rather than her own. We met with a lot of wedding planners who loved the "designer" aspect of planning, but Nicole was the first person who was willing to bring her experience to our aesthetic, rather than imposing her ideas on us. Finally, Nicole is amazing with the money. She will find a way for your wedding vision to come true within your budget. She will comparison shop vendors, renegotiate prices and come up with creative solutions to achieve what you want without breaking the bank. The best example I can give of this is with our wedding invitations. We went to many traditional vendors and found a few invitations that we liked with prices well in excess of what we were looking to pay. And of course, there were different things that we liked about different invitations. So faced with the decision of not being totally in love with any one invitation, and not wanting to pay an absurd price for paper, Nicole brought us to a custom invitation designer who gave us exactly what we wanted, custom designed, for less. This was just one of the many ways that Nicole saved us money that more than covered her fee. Our wedding went off without a hitch and I am sure that the day would not have gone so beautifully without Nicole. I cannot recommend her highly enough. No matter what kind of wedding you are having - big or small, classic elegance or boho chic - she will be just the right touch to make your day perfect.

Great Product

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Gianna

Having a wedding planner was the best thing that I could have ever had for me to enjoy the most out of my wedding. However, the woman we worked with throughout the process was not the woman we had during the day of the wedding and there was some issues with not being all the way... Read More in charge with the planner that we had.

A planner is a must have

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Fallon B

From the get-go, I was adamant about having a wedding planner since we were planning our wedding from across the country. My main goal was not to worry about anything and show up and enjoy our day. She was always on top of things and quick to respond to all of my questions -... Read More big or small. I never really felt that I was across the country from her throughout any of the planning. I'm far from a planner mentality and she made things extremely simple when deadlines approached. She made the whole thing as stress-free as possible! In the end, the goal was accomplished! Everything was set up beautifully and wonderfully executed and I never felt worried. Nicole is truly amazing in her craft!

Helped make our wedding unforgettable

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Alysia B

We would have gladly paid Nicole twice as much for her services. We worked with Nicole the month before the wedding and she managed the day of coordination. She was always available throughout the process to answer questions. She single-handedly organized all our vendors the... Read More month leading up the wedding and made our day so special. We were thrilled with her professionalism and how smoothly our day went. Everything went off without a hitch (pun intended!) and we got to enjoy our day without having to worry about or manage any details. Nicole was professional, affordable, and above all else, the wedding expert we were looking for.

Nicole Conder

Nicole was born and raised in the hospitality industry, which has enabled her to bring a lifetime of expertise to wedding and event planning. During her time at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, she studied in Paris and traveled throughout Europe, which further inspired her love of European food, fashion, and culture. This experience continues to fuel her passion for designing the best events her clients could imagine. Starting her career as an intern with another Raleigh-based wedding planning firm, Nicole recalls her earliest wedding planning experience: “From the beginning I was