Wedding, Bachelor, Bachelorette

As a proud member of the National Limousine Association and the Harrisburg Regional Chamber, we pride ourselves as the premiere provider of luxury ground transportation for the Central Pa. area. We would value the opportunity to be of service to you with the best in chauffeured transportation.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

2000 Vine Street, MIDDLETOWN, PA (717) 616-8995
INSTAGRAM

Very professional and accommodating

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Tiffany I

Premiere #1 staff were very helpful with booking the service and changing the itinerary several times up to the week of the wedding. Our Driver, Tim was very professional and especially helpful with keeping us dry while getting in and out during the numerous downpours.... Read More Premiere's website is very up to date with photos of their vehicles making it very easy to choose exactly the right transportation for your wedding/event. I would highly recommend Premiere #1 as a limousine service.

Great Experience!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Betty H

Premiere #1 was very professional. We rented a minibus for the wedding party. He picked us up in a timely manner to the ceremony. After the ceremony the driver took us to the reception. On the way to the reception we had to detour home for a change of clothes. Not a problem. We... Read More had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and extremely nice. Great service!!

2014-11-10T10:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! If you have time and a Gmail account, would you mind sharing your experience with other potential clients here? https://plus.google.com/+Premiere1limousine/about

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

Premier #1 is awesome! We booked a 27-passenger shuttle just a few weeks before our wedding, and everything went so smoothly. The shuttle was booked to bring our guests to the ceremony site, as well as home from the reception venue. Everyone raved about how great it was to not... Read More have to worry about driving home or back to their room. Thank you Premier #1 for making our guests' experience great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Megan T

Premiere #1 were amazing! It was easy from start to finish, the booking process was a breeze. And the day of our wedding, the drivers were there right on time. They were kind and courteous. The limo and buses were in great condition and super clean!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Casey S

I had a great experience booking my transportation. The staff were helpful, communicative and flexible. Overall we were also happy with the transportation the day of my wedding with the exception that one of my guests mentioned to me that the driver thought our wedding started... Read More 30 minutes later than it actually started. When my guest asked the driver why he wasn't leaving the hotel yet to take them to the venue, the driver stated the wedding start time and it was wrong. I was saddened and surprised to hear that there was confusion because the booking staff had been so organized and responsive. Thank goodness one of my guests said something! I'm hoping that we were a fluke and that this won't happen to anyone else.

2017-09-06T08:25:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this response! We appreciate your acknowledgment of our services and also expressing your concerns as it allows us to improve ourselves moving forward. We have created an extensive system that really aims to make sure that we are on the same page... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Christine M

We actually used 2 different buses - 1 for Bridal Party after wedding & 1 for guests home after the reception & everything worked out perfect. Easy to set up, accommodating, convenient & driver was great!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Eileen G

Cannot speak highly enough of Ginny and the limo service we had from Premiere #1 Limousine Service. We were kept up to date of the status of our service thru dispatch/arrival/return emails on the day of the wedding. We were provided with a bio of our driver, Ginny ahead of the... Read More service date. And that was just on the business side. On the personal side, Ginny did a fantastic job. She went above and beyond, helping a wedding guest (one of my family) with accessing the chapel's handicap ramp ahead of the wedding ceremony. Top notch vehicle, top notch driver and very reasonable price. Highly recommend Ginny and Premiere #1 Limo Service.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Lindsay S

Premiere #1 Limousine Service was a great choice for our transportation needs on our wedding day! We loved the limo for our wedding party as well as the car for my husband and I as we left the venue to go to our hotel. We also heard so many compliments about our shuttle to the... Read More hotel from our wedding guests as well. We loved the service and are so thankful we went with this company. We were able to look at all of the vehicles we had chosen while at the wedding show before our wedding and this company was so easy to work with. Even with the turnover in management while planning our wedding, nothing was left undone and everything went seamlessly. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kendra N

Everything in the beginning was wonderful. I truly enjoyed working with Kylie. On the day of our wedding there was no bus to be found to pick up my girls and I. I called and a guy told me he didn't have our reservation. I pulled up the email on my phone and told him my... Read More confirmation number. Still nothing. After quite some time he "found" it and said it was never finalized. I was devastated. I didn't know I had to double and triple check all vendors to make sure my already confirmed confirmation was confirmed. Needless to say we had to use them anyway. No apologies were given and still had to pay full price. Was really taken back and confused how this happened but at the end of the day this was a tiny set back that just happened to happen first thing in the am on my wedding day. Reviews are great so maybe it was just my luck :/

2016-12-15T14:50:01 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry to hear this occurrence, especially on such an important day of your life. We personally looked up this reservation to try to pinpoint any errors and get all the information that we could. There was a miscommunication on the status of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tierney S

Flexible itinerary and very friendly driver! Would recommend to others!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kirsten H

Premiere was great to work with. They were very professional and detail oriented. They checked in a few days prior so they knew exact times and locations. The limo was in great condition and beautiful inside. We loved it!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Tiffany Y

On 10/31/2012, I paid $300.00 for a Check Card Purchase to Premier #1 Limousine. I scheduled a date but needed to rearrange the pickup because the individual was leaving for overseas travel. The customer representative told me that I would be able to reschedule for a later date.... Read More Months later, when I went to book this for a special occasion, they informed me that it had been a few months and were not going to honor my money. They took $300 and provided me no service. To me, that is not good sound business procedure and is immoral. I called the company and they gave me the number to contact the manager directly to issue me a refund or help me with my case. I called and left a voicemail for the manager more than once and never received a response.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tracy C

The staff at Premiere #1 were all friendly and helpful throughout the process. Our driver, Vincent, was so nice and accommodating to us. He was timely and professional. The limo was well-kept and perfect for our needs. We definitely recommend Premiere #1 to others!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kelly S

Premiere provided excellent transportation for our wedding in July 2016. I was a little skeptical after my first phone call with them was very short and the employee I spoke with was a little rude and condescending. However, we gave them a chance and they came through! Our... Read More mini bus driver arrived early and was very polite and accommodating. The bus was very clean and spacious. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a transportation service!

Great transportation

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kelly L

Very professional! Our driver was early to pick us up, and did a wonderful job carting our wedding party around.

2015-09-16T11:36:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Wedding in October 2014

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Angela H

EXCELLENT SERVICE! Our driver was accommodating and totally catered to me the bride the whole time we had him! Thank You!

2014-11-10T10:03:40 Response from the vendor

Awesome Service!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Stephanie H

I wish I could remember our drivers name for our Big Day!! She was absolutely amazing. She went way above and beyond driving that day. Helped with food delivery for our bridal party and food clean up. Helped me with my dress for entering and exiting the limo. She was... Read More great!! They called that week to confirm all the stops and I may have been cutting times a bit close, but she made them all. Definitely recommend them!!!

2014-11-10T10:04:27 Response from the vendor

Professional & Affordable

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Alie H

From the moment I called for a quote, until we stepped off of our party bus to go to our reception, Premiere #1 was incredibly helpful & professional. Every time I called with questions, I was answered by happy people who knew exactly what they were talking about and I never had... Read More to worry about a thing. Our driver was wonderful and got us everywhere we needed to be on time.

2014-11-10T10:04:21 Response from the vendor

Permiere Limo

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Jessica C

We had a party bus and a town car for our wedding, and I absolutely loved this service. It was so nice for a winter wedding that nobody had to worry about driving anywhere. Premiere had wonderful drivers and also had the best prices in town!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lauren B

We recently used Premiere #1 on our wedding day. We rented the Party bus for our wedding party and the super stretch limo for the parents of the bride and groom. The drivers arrived early to the site of the ceremony. The drivers were friendly and professional. I would highly... Read More reccomend this company to anyone seeking limo services.

2013-10-02T15:48:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We enjoyed it so much, we shared it with our fans on Facebook and Twitter. Facebook: http://bit.ly/9_14_13 Twitter: http://bit.ly/9_14_13tw

On time/Excellent Service

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Stephanie T

They offer different choices and styles of Limos.

Arrived in Style

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Susan T

Premiere #1 Limousine Service did a great job. Our driver was very professional, friendly, and in nice dress. We reserved the 10 passenger Excursion, and it was awesome! It was very comfortable and clean. They provided a great service, as our limo was very prompt. I would... Read More definitely recommend Premiere to future brides

Great Limo Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Stephanie J

When we went to choose our limo, we were shown several varieties. It is obvious that the employees take pride in where they work. Our driver was on-time, professional and a pleasure to talk with. We hope to utilize them again!! Highly recommend to anyone! Best prices!

Premiere #1 is #1 for a Reason

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jennifer Y

We rented the Executive Mini Bus for our wedding because it fit our 14 person wedding party and was half the price of any limo we found anywhere. Robert, our driver, showed up 20 minutes early and was happy to help my bridesmaids on and off the bus. He was so pleasant and... Read More helpful and got us where we needed to go no questions asked... except if we wanted him to chill our champagne! I'd use Premiere #1 again and again.

Professional

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Alison B

Our limo was spotless and spacious. Driver was friendly. One of the funnest parts of the day.