Premiere #1 Limousine Service

Wedding, Bachelor, Bachelorette

As a proud member of the National Limousine Association and the Harrisburg Regional Chamber we pride ourselves as the premiere provider of luxury ground transportation for the Central PA area. We would value the opportunity to be of service to you with the best in chauffeured transportation.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

2000 Vine Street, MIDDLETOWN, PA

Very professional and accommodating

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Tiffany I

Premiere #1 staff were very helpful with booking the service and changing the itinerary several times up to the week of the wedding. Our Driver, Tim was very professional and especially helpful with keeping us dry while getting in and out during the numerous downpours.... Read More Premiere's website is very up to date with photos of their vehicles making it very easy to choose exactly the right transportation for your wedding/event. I would highly recommend Premiere #1 as a limousine service.

Professional & Affordable

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Alie H

From the moment I called for a quote, until we stepped off of our party bus to go to our reception, Premiere #1 was incredibly helpful & professional. Every time I called with questions, I was answered by happy people who knew exactly what they were talking about and I never had... Read More to worry about a thing. Our driver was wonderful and got us everywhere we needed to be on time.

2014-11-10T10:04:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! If you have time and a Gmail account, would you mind sharing your experience with other potential clients here?

Great Experience!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Betty H

Premiere #1 was very professional. We rented a minibus for the wedding party. He picked us up in a timely manner to the ceremony. After the ceremony the driver took us to the reception. On the way to the reception we had to detour home for a change of clothes. Not a problem. We... Read More had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and extremely nice. Great service!!

2014-11-10T10:04:12 Response from the vendor

Great transportation

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kelly L

Very professional! Our driver was early to pick us up, and did a wonderful job carting our wedding party around.

2015-09-16T11:36:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Wedding in October 2014

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Angela H

EXCELLENT SERVICE! Our driver was accommodating and totally catered to me the bride the whole time we had him! Thank You!

2014-11-10T10:03:40 Response from the vendor

Awesome Service!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Stephanie H

I wish I could remember our drivers name for our Big Day!! She was absolutely amazing. She went way above and beyond driving that day. Helped with food delivery for our bridal party and food clean up. Helped me with my dress for entering and exiting the limo. She was... Read More great!! They called that week to confirm all the stops and I may have been cutting times a bit close, but she made them all. Definitely recommend them!!!

2014-11-10T10:04:27 Response from the vendor

Permiere Limo

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Jessica C

We had a party bus and a town car for our wedding, and I absolutely loved this service. It was so nice for a winter wedding that nobody had to worry about driving anywhere. Premiere had wonderful drivers and also had the best prices in town!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lauren B

We recently used Premiere #1 on our wedding day. We rented the Party bus for our wedding party and the super stretch limo for the parents of the bride and groom. The drivers arrived early to the site of the ceremony. The drivers were friendly and professional. I would highly... Read More reccomend this company to anyone seeking limo services.

2013-10-02T15:48:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We enjoyed it so much, we shared it with our fans on Facebook and Twitter. Facebook: Twitter:

On time/Excellent Service

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Stephanie T

They offer different choices and styles of Limos.

Arrived in Style

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Susan T

Premiere #1 Limousine Service did a great job. Our driver was very professional, friendly, and in nice dress. We reserved the 10 passenger Excursion, and it was awesome! It was very comfortable and clean. They provided a great service, as our limo was very prompt. I would... Read More definitely recommend Premiere to future brides

Great Limo Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Stephanie J

When we went to choose our limo, we were shown several varieties. It is obvious that the employees take pride in where they work. Our driver was on-time, professional and a pleasure to talk with. We hope to utilize them again!! Highly recommend to anyone! Best prices!

Premiere #1 is #1 for a Reason

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jennifer Y

We rented the Executive Mini Bus for our wedding because it fit our 14 person wedding party and was half the price of any limo we found anywhere. Robert, our driver, showed up 20 minutes early and was happy to help my bridesmaids on and off the bus. He was so pleasant and... Read More helpful and got us where we needed to go no questions asked... except if we wanted him to chill our champagne! I'd use Premiere #1 again and again.

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Alison B

Our limo was spotless and spacious. Driver was friendly. One of the funnest parts of the day.

good service

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Bridgette B

Premiere 1 Limousine company did a great job getting us from our ceremony to the reception and pictures in between. However, after being at the reception for about a half hour we realized that my husbands bag with his wallet, keys, etc were not in the bridal suite. We called the... Read More limo company and were told that they had it still in the limo and we or someone from the wedding would have to come get it. Seriously?? We are going to ask someone to leave our reception to go pick up our stuff that they should have checked for before leaving the reception hall. Other than that we had a great experience. I would like to add since the vendor commented was not just a was an entire bag of items that would not have been easy to miss and could not have fallen beside or under a seat. And the driver was not the person to bring the bag assistant to one of our vendors graciously went to get it so that our parents, bridal party and guests could enjoy their time at our reception.

2012-06-22T06:39:21 Response from the vendor

I am glad you enjoyed your overall experience with Premiere. We do check the limousines for items left and the initial look found nothing. After receiving a call from the wedding coordinator we pulled over and still could not find the wallet. Once the limousine... Read Less Read More

Great clean cars

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Barb L

I used them 2 times. VERY clean cars! Excellant drivers. Everytime we got out of the car, drivers cleaned it out and restocked beverages. I was in other kimos before, it was for sure the BEST.

2012-06-22T06:40:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks you for the great review!

Stretch Lincoln Navigator

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Stephanie S

Very good, knowledgeable company. Also very competitive with rates. The limo driver was awesome as well.

2012-06-22T14:01:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review!

Our driver was awesome!

Reviewed on 2/04/2012 Portia H

The staff before hand was great and our driver was great! Nothing bad to say!

Awesome services!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Mary catherine A

On time, friendly, great drive even in the snow! Highly recommend!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Sarah D

We used Premiere #1 to transport our bridal party around to get pre-ceremony photographs, as well as from the ceremony to the reception. The limo was very nice, and our driver was incredibly timely, friendly, and professional. We would definitely recommend this company for... Read More weddings or other events.

Sweet Ride

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Anne J

We rented the stretche Hummer for our wedding and it was one of our favorite parts of the day. Totally worth the money. The driver was kind and professional and they stayed late when we had a rain delay.

Would recommend

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Jessica K

Booking was simple & easy. Our driver was on time, very accommodating & amazing to have escort you on your wedding day!! Hummer H2 Rocked!!!

outstanding service!

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Jamie R

Premiere was nothing less than amazing. The driver was 15 minutes early picking us up at the salon before the wedding, which was great since we had finished up there early. One of my bridesmaids had forgotten something at her house for the wedding, and he was even kind enough... Read More to make an extra stop at her house before transporting us to the venue. Once he dropped us off right on time, he then picked up our groomsmen. One of the groomsmen realized after he was dropped off that the tux rental company had forgotten to put his jacket with his order. Again, the driver Chris came through and drove the groomsman to the local tux rental company to get a replacement jacket so that he would be ready in time for pictures and our ceremony. Overall, our experience with Premiere was incredible and I would highly recommend them to any Central PA bride.

Felt like royalty!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Charity M

Our limo driver was punctual, very friendly and helpful, and polite. There was ice in the limo and glasses, and the limo was GORGEOUS! The car was spotless, inside and out, and the whole experience was just as awesome as I had imagined.

Very Satisifed!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 kelly w

Everyone we spoke to and worked with was very nice and curtious!! James our driver was on time and very helpful. Very happy with everything, great service!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Ashley B

We really enjoyed our limo bus.

TO Premiere #1 Limousine Service