An 1839 Mansion and Event Facility

Primrose Cottage is a captivating antebellum mansion nestled in the heart of the historic district in Roswell, Georgia. With the addition of our new 2,800-square-foot overlook ballroom, complete with floor-to-ceiling glass walls, Primrose Cottage offers an incomparable venue for special events.

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

674 Mimosa Blvd, Roswell, GA (770) 594-2299
PINTEREST

All your Dreams come true... at Primrose Cottage!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Tessa D

My wedding at Primrose was on January 3rd, 2015. When we arrived at Primrose we pulled in the driveway and automatically fell in love with the house. We were greeted by the wonderful Sales rep Terri. She gave such a warm welcoming including Mimosas since the venue is located on... Read More Mimosa blvd. She toured us through the house telling us about each room but also gave us our space to let it sink in and talk about our thoughts privately. Something we loved about this venue was the SPACE! So many placed for your guest to explore and the house has so much character. After touring upstairs, we made our way downstairs. I loved the original brick walls and view of the garden. Then the most magical moment was entering into the huge open ballroom with floor to ceiling windows. I'll be honest and I began to cry. I knew this is where I wanted to marry my prince charming. We had Terri send us the contract that night. The staff at Primrose was amazing. After signing a contract you get assigned a Wedding Planner, Wedding coordinator, and you get to work with their amazing design team "A Divine Event." Our Planner was Katie and she was incredible. During your planning meeting, you decide where you want everything to go the day of your wedding, guest numbers, and food decisions. You will have a meeting with the Design Studio in Norcross. At this meeting you plan your dream wedding. They ask that you bring pictures, go on Pinterest, etc to help guide the meeting. I really appreciated that during this process I didn't feel rushed or pressured to buy anything. They were very honest with what would look good or what you shouldn't spend money on. The only thing I wish was different at this meeting was to have pictures of their work so it would be easier to point out things I liked or disliked. We went strictly off the pictures I brought or showed on my phone. But with that, the day of was Perfect and the Design Studio made my dreams a reality. My theme was Winter Wonderland and when I saw it all together I was blown away! Something else you should know when picking this venue is that you do not get a personal "food tasting." Don't let this turn you away from the venue. They host a "Romancing the Bride" evening when they have preferred vendor tables and food for you to taste. This event is for bride and grooms who have chosen the venue. For our big day we chose Mini cheeseburger sliders, and mac and cheese fritters for our passed hours doeuvres. OMG! I took one bite and my mouth dropped with how wonderful they tasted. For our seated buffet we had a smashed potato "martini" bar (Guest loved!), Gemelli pasta with spinach, sundried tomatoes, and a roasted mushroom garlic sauce (My favorite!! YUMMMMMY!!!!), parmesan crusted chicken (delicious!), salad, and grilled seasonal vegetables. We had our cake made by the design studio. We had a strawberry cake. Amazing! So moist and it was perfection! I HIGHLY recommend ordering your cake through them. You will not be disappointed. You will have a rehearsal the day before your wedding. This is where you will meet your wedding director/coordinator. My director was Jennifer. She went above and beyond my wildest expectations. She took care of EVERYTHING. From the ceremony, to making sure our glasses were filled on the dance floor to our send off. I am forever grateful for the Primrose staff. They made it so that my husband and I, and our guest could enjoy every detail of our big day! Thank you!

The Day of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Ashley N

Primrose Cottage was my ideal venue from the get-go. After my first visit, my fiance and I knew that this was the place where we would be married. I am an extremely particular person, and I had a very specific vision that I wanted to have accomplished. Katie Goldberg gave me the... Read More space to take control of the decisions that meant the most to me, without having me worry about all of our decisions the day of our wedding. The food was impeccable, and the one thing that I kept hearing from our guests was how perfect the day was. I cannot keep from thinking about how the biggest day of my life went off without a hitch, thanks to my insane organization and the dedicated staff at Primrose.

Perfect Wedding Venue in Roswell, GA

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Katie U

Primrose makes planning a gorgeous wedding so simple. The staff is amazing and so easy to work with. They are experts at what they do which made it very fun and stress free when planning for the wedding. The food is delicious! We had the coffee-braised short ribs, honey-bbq... Read More glazed salmon, summer salad, and more beautiful items on the menu. Everything was super delicious and our guests loved it! Flowers and decor can be designed by their team. The man who helped me design the flower decor, centerpieces, bouquets, etc. was so sweet and genuine. My budget for flowers wasn't extravagant ($800) and we managed to get everything we wanted for under the budget! Not only that, but the flowers were incredibly beautiful and I had the prettiest bouquet I have ever seen. The cottage is picture perfect which helped make every photo our photographer took beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Primrose to anyone interested in getting married in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Cassie S

This venue was incredible. From the moment we walked in the door, my fiancé and I knew it was the place for us. Donna, who just has the best personality, showed us around and completely sold us on the place - which I’m so thankful she did. The house is beautiful and rustic, and... Read More the ballroom is breathtaking. Plus it was one of the only venues that we could fit all of our guests in one room. The design team was amazing to work with as well. I brought pictures to Jenny of what I pictured, and I didn’t have to lift a finger after that. Her team took care of everything and it turned out exactly the way I always imagined. I was just in awe when I arrived on my wedding night and saw everything set up. Finally, the coordinator we had the night of, Laini, completely made our night perfect. She took care of every single detail and the timeline so that we could actually sit back and enjoy our night. Having her there was truly priceless to be able to be in the moment and not have to stress about anything. Overall I would highly, highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Ashley B

If you are looking for a team to take a huge chunk of stress OUT of wedding planning, look no further. I really wanted a venue that would take care of key items (décor, food, wedding coordinator, flowers). Katie Goldberg was my day of coordinator and she was ON TOP OF... Read More EVERYTHING! Jenny, our décor guru, was super helpful. We had the Indian menu for our dinner (my husband is from India) and the food was RIDICULOUSLY amazing!!! Guests went back again and again. If you know you want a garden themed wedding and want to take the headache out of coordinating multiple vendors, Primrose Cottage is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Elizabeth A

There are simply no words to describe how great our wedding at, Primrose was. The entire staff was absolutely amazing to work with! They really have the wedding world down to a tea, and it eliminates so much stress. Throughout the entire wedding process people would always make... Read More comments about me not being stressed and I 100% gave Primrose all the credit. I am fairly new to GA so when I got engaged I was a little scared because I had no idea who would be the best vendors to use, or where to get a cake, or flowers. Little did I know, Primrose would take care of 90% of all that for me. Every vendor I used came from their list of preferred vendors, and I loved every single one of them. I still get compliments from people about my wedding being the "most beautiful, perfect, elegant wedding they have ever been to!" Without the Primrose team I don't know what I would do. Our wedding coordinator made sure we had every detail thought of. The design studio was absolutely amazing!! So knowledgeable about cake sizes, flowers, decorations, etc. The wedding director was perfect and kept everything running perfectly smooth the day of the wedding. If I had to re-do my wedding, I would choose Primrose every single time!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Cheri C

My daughter made the perfect choice when she selected Primrose Cottage for her wedding. The house and gardens were so beautiful, it was like being in a dream. The professionals at Primrose and Divine Events made our many decisions so easy. They worked within our budget and... Read More everything from the food to the flowers to the cake was perfect. Katie made the day flow seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was a glorious day that we'll remember for ever!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Mallory M

Best Venue! Perfect Day! My Husband and I got married there less than three weeks ago and are still on cloud nine from the event. Jennifer, Katie, Jenny, and Alison were such a pleasure to work with! Magic Moments and team were fantastic! I highly recommend them for your big... Read More day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mary E

Nearly two years ago, our daughter became engaged and we began the scouting process for a place to hold her wedding and reception. She ran across an ad for The Atrium (in The Knot, as I recall), which happens to be about 1.5 miles from our home. We toured the facility and... Read More began making plans for her wedding there on 4/30/16. We were so impressed with the professionalism of your staff, the quality of the food, cake, and flowers, to say nothing of the beautiful, classy venue. Your staff, including the Magic Moments folks, helped us work through every detail and made the process seamless and so easy. On the wedding day, Ashley did a wonderful job of keeping us on the timetable and making sure that everything went smoothly. It was a beautiful, amazing, and unforgettable day. I have to admit that, as thrilled as I was with our daughter's marriage, I was sad when the day ended; it was just so FUN. Then, just before Christmas 2016, our other daughter became engaged and we shortly thereafter began looking for the right venue. Thinking immediately of Flint Hill and how easy that would make things for my husband and me, I tried to encourage her to look at that venue. She and her fiance fell in love in Roswell and truly wanted to make their wedding weekend a Roswell affair. I told her to go ahead and book some appointments at venues for us to consider; as fate would have it, she booked an appointment at Primrose Cottage with Donna and we didn’t look at any other venue! When I realized that Primrose was part of the Magic Moments family, we knew we had found the right place. Again, we were treated so well and each detail was attended to in the most proper, professional, delightful way. Our event manager, Katie, did a superior job on the day of the wedding (9/9/17). She kept me informed of what was happening and I would say, “Okay, I’ll do that,” to which she would say, “No, no, I have it handled. I just wanted to let you know.” The food was fantastic, the cake delicious beyond words, and the bartender was fun and entertaining with our guests. I can’t say enough about how happy we have been with both weddings and the individual care and attention to detail that was paid with each of our daughters. Have I mentioned how stunning both venues are? You all have a wonderful system and are a joy with whom to do business. We would highly recommend you all and your lovely venues to any friends we have whose children are marrying. I am sad that we have run out of daughters and are no longer in the wedding business. My husband, on the other hand, is quite thrilled that we won’t be paying for anymore! Many, many thanks for making these events so special, so stress-free, and such happy days for our family.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Audrey H

Every details was as we requested. The staff was extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Amanda A

Our experience with Primrose Cottage was truly amazing. And it was very easy working with the staff due to their professionalism and communication skills. Everyone was so nice. The fact that we did not have to worry about communicating to other vendors because Primrose Cottage... Read More handles everything made the wedding process a million times easier. I would definitely recommend Primrose Cottage to any to be bride!!! Thank you!! Amanda and Damarcus

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Paige R

The team at Primrose Cottage is amazing! They do whatever they can to make sure your day goes off without a hitch and are extremely accommodating. Carrie was great to work with and our day wouldn't have been possible without her help. The design team's decor was everything that... Read More i had envisioned. Being an out of town bride, it was important that the venue we chose was easy to work with. I highly recommend using this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Marisa C

My experience with Primrose Cottage was superior from beginning to end! We looked at more than a handful of venues, but no other place we saw compared to Primrose Cottage and the feeling I had when I first saw it. The staff was very welcoming, and the grounds and house are... Read More beautiful- our wedding pictures turned out incredible! I just feel in love with it and it is such a charming place to get married. It was also enticing that you get the whole house for your event and that this venue is all inclusive- we were appreciative not to have to seek out other vendors for the flowers, décor, table settings, food and drinks. The planning process was so easy and everyone we crossed paths with was very professional and accommodating. We had our ceremony on the gorgeous front lawn and it was comforting to know that if it rained, we had the option to move it inside. They executed my wedding day and all of the details perfectly. The food was delicious. Our guests had a lovely time and gave us so many compliments on how wonderful everything was at the venue, including the staff. Special thanks to Amber H. for her help with our décor, Carrie M. and Jennifer N. for their expertise in the planning process and Katie G. and Jennifer N. for making our wedding day absolutely amazing and perfect. I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 CARRIE B

We had the most amazing wedding thanks to Primrose and their amazing staff. Carrie was our wedding coordinator and was always quick to respond and was very helpful. She made me feel at ease the entire time. Pollyanna was our day of coordinator and she was organized and kept us... Read More moving forward. The venue was absolutely beautiful and our guests had an absolute blast! Can't say enough great things about this venue!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Cindy B

We got married at Primrose on 3.17.17. The venue was gorgeous and we have heard only positive things from guests. The staff was friendly, prompt, and responsive. Highly recommended by this bride!! Perfect location for a fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren S

Primrose Cottage was lovely for our March wedding. It was the first venue we looked at and after touring others it was the one we came back to. Alison, Carrie, and Talia were amazing to work with. The house itself was gorgeous and had so many neat little details to find and was... Read More fun to explore. The ballroom is the most gorgeous part! The floor to ceiling windows and the view were to die for!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Lisa W

The team at Primrose did an amazing job. Not once during the day did we go hungry, go thirsty, or have to lift a finger! The event staff at Primrose took care of it all. Since we were planning our wedding in 3 months, my husband and I agreed up front that we wanted a venue... Read More that took care of 2/3 of everything for us. Primrose did just that - and everything was well coordinated, and looked exquisite! Since we were married in December, the house was decorated for Christmas, and everywhere was a great location pictures! Which was fantastic because we had to change our first look location to the front parlor at the last minute due to a short rain shower! If you want a lower stress wedding, look no further. Family and friends are still talking about how beautiful and flawless our wedding was!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Krissy F

Primrose helped to make my rock princess fairytale come true!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kettly C

I would have given them 5 stars but they were supposed to put my favors on the table and they did not. They decided to put them out at the last minute now I'm stuck with almost 100 shot glasses.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Marissa W

My husband and I had our wedding at Primrose Cottage on June 25th, 2016, and it was absolutely breathtaking. Our wedding planner, Katie Goldberg & our Design Specialist, Mary Fifield, took all of our desires and ideas and made them a reality for our wedding day. Everything was... Read More exactly how we wanted it, and the entire team, beginning with Ms. Donna Seiver, was welcoming, compassionate, understanding, and made the entire experience of planning a wedding and getting married a wonderful and absolutely graceful experience. I would absolutely recommend them! The decor is gorgeous, the food is delicious, & the people are so sweet. Second to deciding to marry one another, Primrose was the best decision we made.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Caroline T

Primrose was the perfect place, everything went so smoothly and they paid every attention to the smallest detail! The night went by way too fast but everyone raved about the food and the overall atmosphere! I highly recommend having your reception there!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Dominika B

We could not have been happier with our experience at Primrose Cottage! Every detail of our day was beautifully coordinated and organized well in advance. I cannot say enough about our planner, Katie - from the time we met her she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was... Read More patient and super helpful when we weren't sure of certain details. She made the whole planning experience so much fun. Our day-of coordinator, Lindsey, helped us and our families through every step of the rehearsal to prepare for the ceremony. Both of our families loved working with her - many people even said it felt like she was part of the family! The venue is obviously gorgeous, so our guests were super impressed and our photos turned out gorgeous. It even rained between the ceremony and the reception, so the garden looked stunning after the rain stopped and everything looked kind of dewy. Our wedding was an absolute dream, and if I had to do it all over, I would definitely choose Primrose again! Overall, we had the best day of our lives at Primrose Cottage and so much can be attributed to the beautiful venue and their amazing staff - not to mention the food was also amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Dixie B

Primrose cottage is a beautiful venue, its very unfortunate the way Divine Events/Magic moments runs business I would not recommend to any bride! The business strategy is to make the most money off you not matter what the cost, you never deal with the same person.. they have... Read More the selling person that locks you in, then you move on to the planner, (who will not be your day of director) then day of they bring in whoever ( of the street) doesnt have a gig to run your event which in my case was terrible!! totally ruined my wedding yelling at guest and me (the bride) as well. They also charge outrageous prices on everything you think its pretty good on first glance then they charge labor and tax on every single item built in nothing you can do about it cause you already locked in. I would not recommend any divine events venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Erin M

My husband and I cannot express how thankful we are for Primrose Cottage. It was the most perfect venue for our wedding! From start to finish, every step of the wedding process with Primrose Cottage was ideal. Katie, Alison and Jennifer were such a blessing and worked so hard to... Read More make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. The best part about Primrose Cottage is the fact that they basically have everything you need in house. We only had to go outside the venue for music, photography, dress and officiant. Everything Primrose Cottage and the design team do is absolutely stunning. With Primrose Cottage, our wedding was everything we wanted it to be!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Cherilyn S

We just had our wedding at Primrose Cottage on 5/21/16 and loved it! Every single interaction we had with the team was extremely professional and enjoyable. The venue was beautiful, and our wedding planner and coordinator were great. We were looking for a place that had a good... Read More alternative for the ceremony in case it rained. The ballroom is beautiful for a ceremony, but luckily it was nice outside, so we got married in the front yard! We also wanted an all inclusive package, and through A Divine Event and Magic Moments, we were able to have food, drink, flowers, and decor done in one place. It was so nice! We loved how the venue had so much character and so many beautiful areas to enjoy. We wouldn't change a thing!

Meet The Director of Sales

Donna

With a background in Sales and Catering and a strong passion for the Wedding Industry, Donna feels privileged to help couples begin their once-in-a-lifetime journey at a truly breathtaking venue, Primrose Cottage. “Magic Moments is truly unique. There’s a special level of commitment and enthusiasm that originates with our Owners. From the sales team, event planners and designers, we all have one goal – create an event that exceeds all expectations.” Imaginative, knowledgeable, honest and responsive, Donna will always greet you with enthusiasm and a welcoming smile!