A magical escape to yesteryear!

This three-story home is situated on a stately front lawn in Historic Roswell that is essentially hidden from the world. A true escape to yesteryear, Primrose Cottage offers luscious gardens surrounding the home and an alluring ballroom located in the midst of a serene environment. Please message or call to schedule your tour. We can't wait to meet you!

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Trees

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

674 Mimosa Blvd, Roswell, GA (770) 594-2299

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Annie N

My wedding day was truly the greatest day of my life. The staff at Primrose allowed everything to flow seamlessly. I was not stressed or worried because I had full confidence that everything was being taken care of. All I did was enjoy the day with my family and friends! I had... Read More many guests approach me and share that the venue was beautiful. The space is perfect for people to mingle as they choose - whether they prefer to dance, eat, or mingle with friends. The outdoor space is perfect for beautiful pictures. I could not recommend it more highly!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 LaShundra B

I got married at Primrose Cottage on February 25, 2018 and it was an absolutely wonderful experience! From the moment I toured the venue, the months leading up to the wedding and the day of I received the best customer service and assistance and the entire staff including made... Read More the process of planning a wedding less stressful. The fact that they handle the catering, design and day of coordination is amazing! They answered all of my questions with promptness (even the dumb ones) and my mom and I worried about nothing the day of the wedding. The food was AMAZING and all my guests truly enjoyed themselves and found our wedding to be beautiful. The design ideas that I had were completely implemented to perfection. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Katharine F

This place could not have been more perfect for our wedding day! I grew up in the area, but live in Indiana now and they made it so simple being an out of town bride and made it easy to get everything done with our appointments. They were awesome the day of our wedding and got... Read More us everything we needed or wanted. If I had to redo it all over again, I would pick this again! They are simply the best!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Molly B

Have your reception at Primrose if you want a completely stress-free wedding day! Our daughter's wedding reception was perfect--from the lovely home and ballroom, to the decor, flowers, amazing food, and cake. The wedding planners and staff are incredibly detailed and carried... Read More out my daughter's vision in grand fashion. I am the mother of the bride living two states away and my daughter works full-time, so we were glad such professionals were working behind the scenes to make sure the day was amazing. You may spend a little more than you would at other venues, but it is worth every penny! Thank you Donna, Jessica, Karla and Ida for an amazing evening. It's unusual to say "I wouldn't change a thing," but for us, it is true!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Rolando W

Primrose Cottage is truly a diamond among wedding venues. We searched dozens and visited 14 venues and Primrose Cottage stood out among all of them. I knew as soon as I saw the facility and stepped through the front door that THIS was the place for our wedding. When I brought... Read More my fiancé a few days later and toured the house she immediately felt the same way. The home has truly beautiful southern style and charm. Even more importantly the staff are the real super stars. 1) House – Primrose Cottage is truly a beautiful historic home with impeccably maintained grounds and gardens. The front of the home is perfect for large ceremonies. We chose the back patio and gardens for our wedding and could not have picked a more charming location. We were able to put lots of our own photos in the rooms off from the grand foyer adding a personal touch to the venue. • Bridal Suite – The bridal suite upstairs was charming and perfect for the bride to prepare and enjoy time with her friends. • Groom Parlor – We visited many venues that had no groom suite (pretty unbelievable) which was a deal-breaker. The parlor for the groomsmen was great. It allowed us to relax and have a place for final preparation. Having a TV to watch the football game was also a plus. • Ballroom – The ballroom is spectacular. The full-length windows that make up the back wall bring in lots of natural light and the windows on the adjacent wall give beautiful views of the patio, garden and 4-tier fountain. There was plenty of room for dinner and dancing. • Gardens – The gardens are truly beautiful! Not only do they provide an amazing backdrop for ceremonies but our photos taken there look like they belong on the cover of a magazine. 2) Staff – The entire staff for Primrose Cottage, A Divine Event and Magic Moments were a pleasure to work with. No request was too small. From my first meeting with Donna at Primrose to wedding day food servers, set-up and clean-up staff I felt that all were incredibly gracious. They did a fantastic job helping us to plan the event and provide catering through A Divine Event. Our wedding day director did a super job keeping things organized during the rehearsal and keeping us on schedule for the wedding day. 3) Food – The menu was provided by A Divine Event who provides catering for Primrose Cottage. The meal was a hit with all in attendance at the reception. There were a wide variety of options for us to choose from and we had an opportunity to attend an open house to sample some of the meal options before making a final choice for our reception. The reception dinner was fantastic! My wife and I thank the entire staff of Primrose Cottage for making our wedding a very special event that we will never forget!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Cassie S

This venue was incredible. From the moment we walked in the door, my fiancé and I knew it was the place for us. Donna, who just has the best personality, showed us around and completely sold us on the place - which I’m so thankful she did. The house is beautiful and rustic, and... Read More the ballroom is breathtaking. Plus it was one of the only venues that we could fit all of our guests in one room. The design team was amazing to work with as well. I brought pictures to Jenny of what I pictured, and I didn’t have to lift a finger after that. Her team took care of everything and it turned out exactly the way I always imagined. I was just in awe when I arrived on my wedding night and saw everything set up. Finally, the coordinator we had the night of, Laini, completely made our night perfect. She took care of every single detail and the timeline so that we could actually sit back and enjoy our night. Having her there was truly priceless to be able to be in the moment and not have to stress about anything. Overall I would highly, highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Ashley B

If you are looking for a team to take a huge chunk of stress OUT of wedding planning, look no further. I really wanted a venue that would take care of key items (décor, food, wedding coordinator, flowers). Katie Goldberg was my day of coordinator and she was ON TOP OF... Read More EVERYTHING! Jenny, our décor guru, was super helpful. We had the Indian menu for our dinner (my husband is from India) and the food was RIDICULOUSLY amazing!!! Guests went back again and again. If you know you want a garden themed wedding and want to take the headache out of coordinating multiple vendors, Primrose Cottage is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Elizabeth A

There are simply no words to describe how great our wedding at, Primrose was. The entire staff was absolutely amazing to work with! They really have the wedding world down to a tea, and it eliminates so much stress. Throughout the entire wedding process people would always make... Read More comments about me not being stressed and I 100% gave Primrose all the credit. I am fairly new to GA so when I got engaged I was a little scared because I had no idea who would be the best vendors to use, or where to get a cake, or flowers. Little did I know, Primrose would take care of 90% of all that for me. Every vendor I used came from their list of preferred vendors, and I loved every single one of them. I still get compliments from people about my wedding being the "most beautiful, perfect, elegant wedding they have ever been to!" Without the Primrose team I don't know what I would do. Our wedding coordinator made sure we had every detail thought of. The design studio was absolutely amazing!! So knowledgeable about cake sizes, flowers, decorations, etc. The wedding director was perfect and kept everything running perfectly smooth the day of the wedding. If I had to re-do my wedding, I would choose Primrose every single time!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Cheri C

My daughter made the perfect choice when she selected Primrose Cottage for her wedding. The house and gardens were so beautiful, it was like being in a dream. The professionals at Primrose and Divine Events made our many decisions so easy. They worked within our budget and... Read More everything from the food to the flowers to the cake was perfect. Katie made the day flow seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was a glorious day that we'll remember for ever!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Mallory M

Best Venue! Perfect Day! My Husband and I got married there less than three weeks ago and are still on cloud nine from the event. Jennifer, Katie, Jenny, and Alison were such a pleasure to work with! Magic Moments and team were fantastic! I highly recommend them for your big... Read More day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mary E

Nearly two years ago, our daughter became engaged and we began the scouting process for a place to hold her wedding and reception. She ran across an ad for The Atrium (in The Knot, as I recall), which happens to be about 1.5 miles from our home. We toured the facility and... Read More began making plans for her wedding there on 4/30/16. We were so impressed with the professionalism of your staff, the quality of the food, cake, and flowers, to say nothing of the beautiful, classy venue. Your staff, including the Magic Moments folks, helped us work through every detail and made the process seamless and so easy. On the wedding day, Ashley did a wonderful job of keeping us on the timetable and making sure that everything went smoothly. It was a beautiful, amazing, and unforgettable day. I have to admit that, as thrilled as I was with our daughter's marriage, I was sad when the day ended; it was just so FUN. Then, just before Christmas 2016, our other daughter became engaged and we shortly thereafter began looking for the right venue. Thinking immediately of Flint Hill and how easy that would make things for my husband and me, I tried to encourage her to look at that venue. She and her fiance fell in love in Roswell and truly wanted to make their wedding weekend a Roswell affair. I told her to go ahead and book some appointments at venues for us to consider; as fate would have it, she booked an appointment at Primrose Cottage with Donna and we didn’t look at any other venue! When I realized that Primrose was part of the Magic Moments family, we knew we had found the right place. Again, we were treated so well and each detail was attended to in the most proper, professional, delightful way. Our event manager, Katie, did a superior job on the day of the wedding (9/9/17). She kept me informed of what was happening and I would say, “Okay, I’ll do that,” to which she would say, “No, no, I have it handled. I just wanted to let you know.” The food was fantastic, the cake delicious beyond words, and the bartender was fun and entertaining with our guests. I can’t say enough about how happy we have been with both weddings and the individual care and attention to detail that was paid with each of our daughters. Have I mentioned how stunning both venues are? You all have a wonderful system and are a joy with whom to do business. We would highly recommend you all and your lovely venues to any friends we have whose children are marrying. I am sad that we have run out of daughters and are no longer in the wedding business. My husband, on the other hand, is quite thrilled that we won’t be paying for anymore! Many, many thanks for making these events so special, so stress-free, and such happy days for our family.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Audrey H

Every details was as we requested. The staff was extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Amanda A

Our experience with Primrose Cottage was truly amazing. And it was very easy working with the staff due to their professionalism and communication skills. Everyone was so nice. The fact that we did not have to worry about communicating to other vendors because Primrose Cottage... Read More handles everything made the wedding process a million times easier. I would definitely recommend Primrose Cottage to any to be bride!!! Thank you!! Amanda and Damarcus

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Paige R

The team at Primrose Cottage is amazing! They do whatever they can to make sure your day goes off without a hitch and are extremely accommodating. Carrie was great to work with and our day wouldn't have been possible without her help. The design team's decor was everything that... Read More i had envisioned. Being an out of town bride, it was important that the venue we chose was easy to work with. I highly recommend using this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Marisa C

My experience with Primrose Cottage was superior from beginning to end! We looked at more than a handful of venues, but no other place we saw compared to Primrose Cottage and the feeling I had when I first saw it. The staff was very welcoming, and the grounds and house are... Read More beautiful- our wedding pictures turned out incredible! I just feel in love with it and it is such a charming place to get married. It was also enticing that you get the whole house for your event and that this venue is all inclusive- we were appreciative not to have to seek out other vendors for the flowers, décor, table settings, food and drinks. The planning process was so easy and everyone we crossed paths with was very professional and accommodating. We had our ceremony on the gorgeous front lawn and it was comforting to know that if it rained, we had the option to move it inside. They executed my wedding day and all of the details perfectly. The food was delicious. Our guests had a lovely time and gave us so many compliments on how wonderful everything was at the venue, including the staff. Special thanks to Amber H. for her help with our décor, Carrie M. and Jennifer N. for their expertise in the planning process and Katie G. and Jennifer N. for making our wedding day absolutely amazing and perfect. I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 CARRIE B

We had the most amazing wedding thanks to Primrose and their amazing staff. Carrie was our wedding coordinator and was always quick to respond and was very helpful. She made me feel at ease the entire time. Pollyanna was our day of coordinator and she was organized and kept us... Read More moving forward. The venue was absolutely beautiful and our guests had an absolute blast! Can't say enough great things about this venue!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Cindy B

We got married at Primrose on 3.17.17. The venue was gorgeous and we have heard only positive things from guests. The staff was friendly, prompt, and responsive. Highly recommended by this bride!! Perfect location for a fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren S

Primrose Cottage was lovely for our March wedding. It was the first venue we looked at and after touring others it was the one we came back to. Alison, Carrie, and Talia were amazing to work with. The house itself was gorgeous and had so many neat little details to find and was... Read More fun to explore. The ballroom is the most gorgeous part! The floor to ceiling windows and the view were to die for!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Lisa W

The team at Primrose did an amazing job. Not once during the day did we go hungry, go thirsty, or have to lift a finger! The event staff at Primrose took care of it all. Since we were planning our wedding in 3 months, my husband and I agreed up front that we wanted a venue... Read More that took care of 2/3 of everything for us. Primrose did just that - and everything was well coordinated, and looked exquisite! Since we were married in December, the house was decorated for Christmas, and everywhere was a great location pictures! Which was fantastic because we had to change our first look location to the front parlor at the last minute due to a short rain shower! If you want a lower stress wedding, look no further. Family and friends are still talking about how beautiful and flawless our wedding was!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Krissy F

Primrose helped to make my rock princess fairytale come true!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kettly C

I would have given them 5 stars but they were supposed to put my favors on the table and they did not. They decided to put them out at the last minute now I'm stuck with almost 100 shot glasses.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Marissa W

My husband and I had our wedding at Primrose Cottage on June 25th, 2016, and it was absolutely breathtaking. Our wedding planner, Katie Goldberg & our Design Specialist, Mary Fifield, took all of our desires and ideas and made them a reality for our wedding day. Everything was... Read More exactly how we wanted it, and the entire team, beginning with Ms. Donna Seiver, was welcoming, compassionate, understanding, and made the entire experience of planning a wedding and getting married a wonderful and absolutely graceful experience. I would absolutely recommend them! The decor is gorgeous, the food is delicious, & the people are so sweet. Second to deciding to marry one another, Primrose was the best decision we made.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Caroline T

Primrose was the perfect place, everything went so smoothly and they paid every attention to the smallest detail! The night went by way too fast but everyone raved about the food and the overall atmosphere! I highly recommend having your reception there!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Dominika B

We could not have been happier with our experience at Primrose Cottage! Every detail of our day was beautifully coordinated and organized well in advance. I cannot say enough about our planner, Katie - from the time we met her she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was... Read More patient and super helpful when we weren't sure of certain details. She made the whole planning experience so much fun. Our day-of coordinator, Lindsey, helped us and our families through every step of the rehearsal to prepare for the ceremony. Both of our families loved working with her - many people even said it felt like she was part of the family! The venue is obviously gorgeous, so our guests were super impressed and our photos turned out gorgeous. It even rained between the ceremony and the reception, so the garden looked stunning after the rain stopped and everything looked kind of dewy. Our wedding was an absolute dream, and if I had to do it all over, I would definitely choose Primrose again! Overall, we had the best day of our lives at Primrose Cottage and so much can be attributed to the beautiful venue and their amazing staff - not to mention the food was also amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Dixie B

Primrose cottage is a beautiful venue, its very unfortunate the way Divine Events/Magic moments runs business I would not recommend to any bride! The business strategy is to make the most money off you not matter what the cost, you never deal with the same person.. they have... Read More the selling person that locks you in, then you move on to the planner, (who will not be your day of director) then day of they bring in whoever ( of the street) doesnt have a gig to run your event which in my case was terrible!! totally ruined my wedding yelling at guest and me (the bride) as well. They also charge outrageous prices on everything you think its pretty good on first glance then they charge labor and tax on every single item built in nothing you can do about it cause you already locked in. I would not recommend any divine events venue to anyone!

Meet The Director of Sales

With a background in Sales and Catering and a strong passion for the Wedding Industry, Donna feels privileged to help couples begin their once-in-a-lifetime journey at a truly breathtaking venue, Primrose Cottage. “Magic Moments is truly unique. There’s a special level of commitment and enthusiasm that originates with our Owners. From the sales team, event planners and designers, we all have one goal – create an event that exceeds all expectations.” Imaginative, knowledgeable, honest and responsive, Donna will always greet you with enthusiasm and a welcoming smile!