Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Central Florida and Florida's West Coast!

When it comes to delivering your dreams...

We do. And we've been doing it for over 30 years. From custom menus to outstanding venues and beyond, the professionals at Puff 'n Stuff Catering will customize every detail to suit your unique taste and your budget. Exceeding expectations and delivering dreams -- that's our vow. Full Service Buffet menus starting at $48 per guest. Inclusive of Hors d’ Oeuvres for the Pre-Reception, dual entrée buffet, professional service team from setup to breakdown.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

250 Rio Drive, Orlando, FL Central Florida and Florida's West Coast! (866) 849-0805

Over the top amazing and super delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Sasha B

From the moment I walked in to my tasting with Puff'n Stuff catering I was blown away the day I went for my tasting I had been to two other catering places in the area and it was very informal and mediocre. I arrived at Puff'n Stuff they had a cute little sign with mine and my... Read More fiancé's names on it welcoming us. We were then taken to a room with the table set a sample menu printed out with the food we would be tasting water with lemon on the table already. It was a beautiful spread that showed that they really cared about presentation. They also made it clear they wanted to work with us to ensure that the food went with our theme that we were getting what we wanted this was huge as we were getting married on Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) and we wanted it to be a fiesta and to have delicious Mexican cuisine. The tasting was amazing their food was very delicious it compares to a 5 star. The flavors were very bold and savory. The service was exceptional if I wanted to change something they worked with me if I wanted to add something they worked with me the day of the wedding the staff from Puff'n Stuff ensured my husband and I had a drink when we needed it and food on our table for us we were treated like royalty and the who night went very well because of them.

Great caterer!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Michelle D

I worked with Sandy at Puff n Stuff for my wedding, and I would recommend working with her to anyone. She really cared about my wedding and how things came together. She was very detailed, and explained everything to me so my mind could be at total ease. On top of the great... Read More customer service, the food was amazing! On top of that the prices shocked me, they were so much lower than I expected. When choosing a caterer for your wedding or special occasion, it's a no brainer to choose Puff n Stuff!

Awesome food & service

Reviewed on 4/26/2014 Olivia T

My husband and I loved the food, our guests loved the food. The service they provided was outstanding! We will use them again!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Amy O

Wow wow wow, I'm a little delayed getting my reviews out after our wedding in October 2016! But puff and stuff went above and beyond! Don't skimp out on your caterer because I can't even begin to express how amazing the food was and the service. The staff working were great,... Read More attentive and always making sure everyone was ok, myself and my husband never had an empty glass. The food was delicious, although I had little nibbles because it's not the most comfortable thing eating in a wedding dress! There was so much food, never a worry about people going hungry, and the desserts were gorgeous. Presentation is top for sure. The barman was great fun, everyone said how much of a laugh he was and managed to make up some really funky cocktails at people's requests, which I might add were a huge hit! I think you should bring out a puff and stuff cocktail recipe book haha! But last but not least I'll mention Ashley who although wasn't at the event, helped us all the way up to the big day and she was great! Thanks so much puff n stuff

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Lindsay V

Puff N Stuff is the exclusive vendor for the Ballroom at Church Street; their catering event planners run the venue as well. Our planning experience was wonderful - they disclosed full menus and all of the options I could think to ask about. Luckily we had a good idea of what... Read More we wanted so we didn't spend too much time sifting through their menu options (there are a TON). We ordered a buffet for cost effectiveness. I'll admit I was hesitant about what the food quality would be on a buffet but it was amazing! We had steak, chicken, veggies, and potatoes that were all delicious. The table set up was very easy with several options. When I went with plain white, they threw in light silver/gray napkins at no charge because they thought it would enhance the look of the tables. I love that coffee was include and that hors d'ouvres could be tailored to our number of guests - we chose 4 appetizers but kept the total numbers the same as 3 hors d'ouvres which kept the price down but gave us variety. Our guests were very complimentary about the food.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Chris S

Perfection! Puff n' Stuff catered our brunch reception and nearly everyone has commented to me afterwards that it was the best brunch they've ever tasted. The food was beautifully arranged and totally delicious. The catering staff and servers were so incredibly professional... Read More and kind. They went above and beyond - even spending ages on their hands and knees searching the grass for my husband's wedding ring, which my maid of honor dropped on the way to the ceremony (oops!). Puff n' Stuff was excellent and worth every single penny we paid them!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amanda S

OMG. I wish I could give more than five stars. Puff 'n Stuff does not only have delicious food, but they have amazing staff. Amy and Brittany were with us every step of the way in the wedding planning process and really made our vision become a reality. We got married at The... Read More Ballroom at Church Street, so Puff 'n Stuff was our designated caterer and we are so happy they were. We are still getting compliments on our wedding food and the staff made sure that my husband and I did not go hungry on our wedding day. They packed us a dinner for the hotel room after the wedding and included cake slices and desserts and during the wedding, they made sure we always had a full glass of water and an adult beverage at our seats. They were SO great and the prices were really reasonable! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erica R

I could rave about Nicole at Puff n Stuff FOREVER, literally. She is absolutely amazing! Since the beginning she has been on top of everything answering countless questions and being so patient with my endless changes. When we booked Puff n Stuff we had no idea the length they... Read More were going to go to take care of our guest. Through the entire night we received countless compliments on the food, we even saw multiple guests going back for seconds some even thirds! Thats a good sign right? Nicole and the whole Puff n Stuff team exceeded well beyond our expectations!! Thank you from The Acosta's :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Maria C

I had the pleasure of working with Puff n’ Stuff as our wedding caterer and they never ceased to amaze me with their delicious food, detailed planning, professionalism and organization! Ashley was our planner and I cannot rave about her enough in just one online review. From... Read More the beginning, I felt as though she was just as invested in my wedding as if it were her own. I had never realized how much a caterer plays a part in the overall event. Handling the food at the event (though that is a big job!) is only the start. Ashley was always quick to respond to my fleeting thoughts and helped me strategize every detail. She is a beautiful person inside and out and her passion for what she does shines through in her planning. Puff n’ Stuff created an amazing buffet of delicious food that my guests still are raving about even a month after the wedding. The custom service was impeccable and again is something that our guests have brought to our attention as surpassing their expectations. The entire reception would not have gone as smoothly as it did without the help of Puff n’ Stuff and their amazing team. Thank you for everything! I highly recommend hiring Puff n’ Stuff for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Robyn H

Wonderful service!! Everyone commented that the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Brianna C

Puff' n Stuff was absolutely amazing for our dream wedding. Ashley did such a fantastic job helping us to create the perfect menu and feel for our wedding. I had no idea what kind of food we wanted and she helped out so much. They did a private tasting for us with the actual... Read More menu options she helped us to create. We looked at two other catering companies and really preferred Puff' n Stuff from the beginning to the end. The event was beautiful, they were organized, on time, and made sure everything ran smoothly. The food was AMAZING and freshly made at our wedding so nothing was reheated, it was all fresh. Our guests complimented their staff and food throughout the whole night. We couldn't have asked for better for our food and bar. Thank you so much for helping to create the perfect day for us!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ines V

Mary Brumley was our coordinator for our engagement party and wedding. She was professional and very responsive to our inquiries. The food was delicious and they kept our budget in mind. The service was phenomenal at both events. I truly recommend Puff 'n Stuff and plan on using... Read More Mary for all future events.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jenna B

My fiance and I tried 4 different caterers in the area for our wedding at Leu Gardens. I had heard alot of great things about Puff n Stuff so i had high expectations, and when i went in for our tasting, i was BLOWN AWAY!!!! Not only is their food amazing, they put so much though... Read More into attention to detail and they even do a tour of their whole facility. Booking them was probably the easiest decision we had to make during wedding planning. We worked with Nicole throughout the whole process and she was wonderful. You can tell she really cares about her couples and has a passion for her job. The communication was always quick. Our guests at the wedding LOVED the food, said it was delicious, and even went back for seconds. The staff was friendly and provided great customer service. If you are looking for an amazing caterer, look no further because you will not be disappointed with Puff n Stuff. My best friend actually has them for her wedding in August and i CANT WAIT to have their amazing food once again. Thank you Puff n Stuff for making our wedding day so amazing!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Blake M

Booking Puff n' Stuff was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. We threw a curveball at them: everything had to be vegan. They totally ran with it and came up with a delicious menu of vegan hor d'oeuvres. In addition to the delicious food, their service was... Read More fantastic. From my coordinator to the staff during the reception, it was just world class service. They were also super flexible. For example, we purchased our own alcohol but they had no problem providing a bar tender to serve it. So much was included with our package including all of the linens and dishes, service, set up and clean up, etc. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Tiffany A

Puff ‘n Stuff catering was phenomenal throughout our entire wedding process! They took the time to ensure we had the perfect menu and experience for our guest. We build a menu and package a little outside your typical wedding buffet. They allowed us to add little touches that... Read More took our small, simple wedding to something memorable. With butler passed appetizers, plated salads, and a carving station in the buffet line. We included an open bar at the wedding which was included at a very reasonable rate! They even moved the bar inside after cocktail hour for the reception. We were truly blown away with all the dedication the staff put into our wedding. They even made sure to send us with food and desserts for a late night meal and snack! We thank Puff ‘n Stuff for making sure our BIG DAY was nothing but memorable!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Meagan W

Puff n' Stuff catering did an AMAZING job on our wedding. They were extremely helpful with the entire wedding process and did everything they could to make our day go smoothly. They made sure everything was the way we wanted it and worked with us when we needed extra help. The... Read More food was VERY good at our wedding and we got multiple compliments on it from our guest. Brittany Davis at The Ballroom at Church Street was amazing from start to finish. She always answered my questions right away, day, noon, or night. She was there for us throughout this entire process, and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted so we didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. The staff the day of the wedding was extremely friendly. We would absolutely use Puff n' Stuff again!

Amazing Staff & Great Food

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Cynthia M

I absolutely loved all my Hors d'oeuvres especially the mini chicken and waffles! The staff was super sweet and even brought my husband and I a plate of Hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we were off taking pictures which was great since we were starving! My only issue, which is... Read More why I gave 4 stars, was that our steak was under cooked for my tasting. Would have been nice for the chef to ask me in advance how they should prepared it. My other issue was the bar service, at dinner I was advised we were out of Rum but we found an entire case of Rum when they gave us the left over Liquor. Also, we asked the bartenders to use the Keg of beer prior to handing out the bottles but at the end of the night the Keg was still untouched. We had to gift the Keg to a friend so the beer would not go bad. I did not list my cost for this vendor because my venue and catering service was a package deal. I paid approximately $8,000 for my venue and catering for 120 guests. I provided all the Liquor served at my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brittany C

Absolutely wonderful catering for our wedding of about 80 people. Not just the best wedding food ever but great service. A lot of compliments from family and friends about both. In planning my coordinator/event manager Nicole was on top of everything. I am a details person... Read More and she was right there with me through the entire planning process. From planning, to day of set up, to service staff, everything was on point. I had full confidence in Puff's ability to make the cocktail hour and reception go smoothly. A lot of different packages available to work with your budget. Most of your wedding budget will be spend on your venues, photography, and your food so choose wisely! We choose the butler passed appetizers and the plated served meals. If you can afford the jump in price from buffet to plate service you will thank yourself. Well worth the staff to serve your guests instead of lining them up at a buffet, if you can help it. Saved us space in our small venue, as well. Additionally, I recommend supplying your own alcohol (if your venue allows) but paying Puff to serve it at a bar. You will save a lot and the staff is more than happy to serve your unique selections all night. When the event ended at 10, everything had to be out by midnight. The entire Puff team pitched in and got out well before the deadline. From start to finish, our event was well executed. So happy we went with Puff 'n Stuff!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 catalie M

DO NOT USE! Puff 'N Stuff used to be a top notch catering company. NOT ANYMORE! They ran out of food at my wedding!! We had no extra guests, and gave them a correct count ahead of time. In addition, the food was tepid, and the entree was not anything like the food served at... Read More the tasting!! The service was slow and not solicitous. Poor service, poor quality for the expensive price. Use Arthur's or Big City!

2015-08-13T08:15:59 Response from the vendor

Hello. I'm sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations for your wedding. Please be assured your that your comments will not go unheard and that we have forwarded them through the proper channels. As you are aware, based on the immediate feedback... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Melissa S

First off, I will say that the quality of the food at our wedding was just fantastic and in that aspect I would give PnS a solid 5 stars. However, I was deeply disappointed in other aspects of their services. One of the reasons that we choose this company was because they... Read More ensured us that they would come completely prepared with everything that we would need to have a full bar and a well-run buffet. They went out of their way to specifically tell me that the Bride and Groom would never be expected to go through that buffet and it would be conducted in a quick and orderly fashion. I had many small qualms about the way the buffet and drink service was carried out but they all fall under two general categories: one, the catering staff seemed to have no idea how to run the buffet and did not attempt to call the tables up to the buffet until they were asked multiple times (and the Groom actually started the process by personally telling the first 3 tables that the buffet was open and ready for them). And two, they did not have the proper glassware for the evening. This resulted in no water being served at the tables AT ALL. We paid over $10k for just the food at this wedding and the caterers did not even put water glasses on the tables (even though that was part of the package we agreed on). When guests asked the staff for water they were told to stand in line at the bar and wait for bottles of water, which eventually ran out. Beyond this, it appeared that the staff had almost no other kinds of glasses other than wine glasses because from the beginning to the end of the reception, our beer, cocktails, and specialty drinks were all served in wine glasses. Beyond all of this, however, the most upsetting part of the entire process with Puff'n Stuff was the communication. Each time I spoke with my contact there she appeared to have no memory of what we had previously discussed and she constantly sent her communications only to me when I asked her over and over to cc my Mother, who was paying. When my mother reached out to her to submit the payment on time, she ignored her emails and then continued to ask me what the status of those were. I am extremely disappointed to that after putting all of these issues in an email after the wedding and sending it to the staff I had been working with at the company and waiting weeks and weeks, I have not received a response at all. So if great food is all you care about, this is a good caterer but they were extremely lacking in these ways and for that reason I was disappointed in them.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Diana G

We are so happy that we chose Puff 'n Stuff as our caterers. Nicole was our event coordinator and she was exceptional. She was quick to answer our emails, down to Earth and honest! Living 2 hours away was not a problem as Nicole was able to accommodate us. In addition to the... Read More amazing staff, the food was delicious! Everyone raved about the food at our wedding! The event staff was so attentive. Sam was the supervisor at our wedding and he made sure we had everything we needed, and made sure we sat down to eat, which was important. He made us a plate of hors d'oeuvres and sent us home with food at the end of the evening. Puff 'n Stuff has a great reputation for a reason!! Puff 'n Stuff Catering responded with the the following comments: Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be apart of your special day.

Best catering services around!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

Choosing Puff n Stuff as our caterer was one of our best decisions we made for our wedding. Food/drink was at the top of our priority list when starting the wedding planning process. After hearing great things about PnS, we trusted that they would provide us with the best... Read More service, which they most certainly did! Our coordinator was Nicole, who is so sweet, professional, and honest. She helped us select menu items that suited our taste and she was always accommodating to any changes we made. In fact, we changed three of our menu items a few months before the wedding day, and this was so problem at all for the PnS team. They even tweaked one of the recipes to be just like a menu item at one of our favorite restaurants. Nicole went above and beyond to make it happen by researching the recipe and coordinating with the chef. When our guest count went from 140 to 90, PnS had no issues at all changing the numbers to meet our needs. On the day of the wedding, they provided us with exceptional services including food, bar service, table linens, and a donut station. My husband and I had a dedicated server who was attentive and professional. They even made sure we were able to enjoy hors d'oeuvre privately before the reception began. At the end of the night, the server packed up cake and donuts for us to take and sent the rest of our food home with my in-laws. Everything went so smoothly and people commented all night how wonderful the food and drinks were. We could not have asked for better service from Nicole and all the PnS staff who helped make our wedding memorable.

Beautiful, delicious, creative!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Nicolette Z

I started working with Puff N Stuff well before my wedding. I met with Mary to explain my vision for the wedding and she provided suggestions and helped us really bring our vision to life. We conducted our tasting and everything was delicious and the presentation was... Read More fantastic. The chef came in and discussed our tastes - they were really willing to customize their meals to accommodate our needs. We went through about 8 menu changes but many of our originally choices remained on the menu. We did a North meets South menu - with a vintage gatsby feel, with our h'our devours being some of our fun favorites: H'our devours: Chicken and waffles, cuban cigars (served in a cuban cigar box!!), and olive martinis Menu: Shrimp and grits (with amazing tabasco caviar), collard greens (super fresh! They grow them!), NY Sirloin, mashed potatoes Puff comes and cooks on site which really delivers fresh food for your guests. I got compliments ALL night on how delicious the food was and how impressed they were with the presentation. Everyone typically excepts cold rubber chicken at a wedding and they will get NOTHING like that with this team! If you're looking for DELICIOUS, FUN, and AMAZING food for your celebration, this is the way to go!

The food & experience was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jessica K

Fist off, let me start off by saying Nicole, the event coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She made the entire experience from start to finish so simple! Everything tasted amazing! We had so many people come up to us at our wedding saying it was the best wedding food they... Read More have ever had. I would strongly recommend working with Puff N Stuff!! :)

November Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Stephanie P

Puff n' Stuff are phenomenal! We were married last November and our guests could not stop raving about the food and catering service. The meat was tender, the bread was warm, salad fresh, etc. Puff 'n Stuff are flexible and changed our menu to our liking on multiple occasions.... Read More We were very satisfied with their services.

Start a Conversation!