Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Central Florida and Florida's West Coast!

When it comes to delivering your dreams...

We do. And we've been doing it for over 30 years. From custom menus to outstanding venues and beyond, the professionals at Puff 'n Stuff Catering will customize every detail to suit your unique taste and your budget. Exceeding expectations and delivering dreams -- that's our vow. Full Service Buffet menus starting at $48 per guest. Inclusive of Hors d’ Oeuvres for the Pre-Reception, dual entrée buffet, professional service team from setup to breakdown.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

250 Rio Drive, Orlando, FL Central Florida and Florida's West Coast! (866) 849-0805

Over the top amazing and super delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Sasha B

From the moment I walked in to my tasting with Puff'n Stuff catering I was blown away the day I went for my tasting I had been to two other catering places in the area and it was very informal and mediocre. I arrived at Puff'n Stuff they had a cute little sign with mine and my... Read More fiancé's names on it welcoming us. We were then taken to a room with the table set a sample menu printed out with the food we would be tasting water with lemon on the table already. It was a beautiful spread that showed that they really cared about presentation. They also made it clear they wanted to work with us to ensure that the food went with our theme that we were getting what we wanted this was huge as we were getting married on Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) and we wanted it to be a fiesta and to have delicious Mexican cuisine. The tasting was amazing their food was very delicious it compares to a 5 star. The flavors were very bold and savory. The service was exceptional if I wanted to change something they worked with me if I wanted to add something they worked with me the day of the wedding the staff from Puff'n Stuff ensured my husband and I had a drink when we needed it and food on our table for us we were treated like royalty and the who night went very well because of them.

Great caterer!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Michelle D

I worked with Sandy at Puff n Stuff for my wedding, and I would recommend working with her to anyone. She really cared about my wedding and how things came together. She was very detailed, and explained everything to me so my mind could be at total ease. On top of the great... Read More customer service, the food was amazing! On top of that the prices shocked me, they were so much lower than I expected. When choosing a caterer for your wedding or special occasion, it's a no brainer to choose Puff n Stuff!

Awesome food & service

Reviewed on 4/26/2014 Olivia T

My husband and I loved the food, our guests loved the food. The service they provided was outstanding! We will use them again!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brittany B

We worked with Mary, and she was so patient and helpful! The staff the day of were wonderful, everything was ready when it was supposed to be, and everything was DELICIOUS. We were so happy with this team and the service, but the food was so good, we still have guests commenting... Read More on how good it was!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Waynetha N

Puff and Stuff is awesome! From the first contact, we knew that we wanted to work with them. Nicole and Caroline were so patient and helpful. They both provided awesome ideas! The wedding day, the food and staff was AMAZING! No complaints at all! We still have people talking... Read More about the food and how nice the staff are! Want good food, service, planners, and drinks; go with Puff and Stuff!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Charlotte F

I could not have dreamed of a more perfect day! The amount of people complimenting the meals the day after the wedding was too many to count! The staff was outstanding and VERY sweet! LOTS of compliments on the specialty drinks. I could go on but all in all, everything was... Read More more than perfect!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Allison B

Amazing! That's the first word that comes to my mind when thinking of our catering for our wedding on 3/26. The entire team was great to work with from the very beginning-- from menu planning, to tastings, to decor design, to the final days. We received many, many compliments on... Read More their food and their service was pristine.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Starleigh M

There aren't enough stars to give this company! From the moment we inquired with Mary, it was smooth sailing. She was extremely helpful, got us in for a tasting immediately and even accommodated my ever changing mind and seating charts lol! Thank you guys for absolutely... Read More everything. Our guests have still not stopped talking about the food which is AMAZING. Seriously, I went to another tasting and they blew them out of the water. I would recommend Puff N Stuff to absolutely anyone! The guests truly DO remember the food and this investment was so worth it. The staff was so helpful, friendly and engaging. Everything went perfect and I would do it all over again if I had the chance. Mary even helped me plan and was always available (here and jessica) every single time I had a question or concern. They were just wonderful! My friend who is currently a bride said she ate every thing on her plate and is now inquiring for her wedding as well. They are simply the best! And a HUGE thank you to Mary, you rock.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Emily E

We hired Puff n Stuff to cater our engagement party. Booking and coordination was seamless, and all of the staff were very responsive. At the party, the staff were friendly and professional. And the food... I cannot say enough to describe how incredible! We've never received so... Read More many compliments! Thank you Puff n Stuff!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Leah H

My mom planned this whole wedding while I lived out of town, and she assured me that Puff 'n Stuff was THE go-to caterer in the Tampa Bay Area. She was RIGHT! We did "international" stations and Lauren was totally flexible and enthusiastic about my mom's ideas. The food was... Read More absolutely incredible. Our guests are still talking about it and some have called it the best food they've ever eaten at a wedding.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Melanie D

Mary and her assistant Carlie were wonderful to work with! My now husband and I primarily met in person with Mary, and she was always warm and patient with us and our many questions. Our tasting was fabulous; I wish we could eat our wedding menu every week! Though we were... Read More primarily recommended Puff 'n Stuff as the preferred caterer for our venue, we would hire them again in a heartbeat. Their staff is friendly, the food is delicious, and they know what they're doing, which makes the planning process run nice and smoothly. The wall of linens is also pretty impressive (if not a little intimidating at first!) and our chosen linens looked wonderful in our venue and with our centerpieces and lighting. Thank you again, Mary, Carlie, and the whole Puff 'n Stuff team!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Lauren M

I was recommended to puff n stuff by my venue. I immediately was contacted back by Mary where she put menus in our hands the same day of contact. We were able to select what we wanted and set up a tasting very quickly! When we came on our testing we were greeted with... Read More personalized signs in Parking, front desk, and tasting menu. That really made us feel special and amped up the wedding excitement. The food was amazing, we had a few special requests as far as dietary restrictions and personal preferences on meat temperature and the accommodated us in every way. We loved them and highly recommend there professionalism and high quality service. You get what you pay for and they were worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Amy O

Wow wow wow, I'm a little delayed getting my reviews out after our wedding in October 2016! But puff and stuff went above and beyond! Don't skimp out on your caterer because I can't even begin to express how amazing the food was and the service. The staff working were great,... Read More attentive and always making sure everyone was ok, myself and my husband never had an empty glass. The food was delicious, although I had little nibbles because it's not the most comfortable thing eating in a wedding dress! There was so much food, never a worry about people going hungry, and the desserts were gorgeous. Presentation is top for sure. The barman was great fun, everyone said how much of a laugh he was and managed to make up some really funky cocktails at people's requests, which I might add were a huge hit! I think you should bring out a puff and stuff cocktail recipe book haha! But last but not least I'll mention Ashley who although wasn't at the event, helped us all the way up to the big day and she was great! Thanks so much puff n stuff

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Lindsay V

Puff N Stuff is the exclusive vendor for the Ballroom at Church Street; their catering event planners run the venue as well. Our planning experience was wonderful - they disclosed full menus and all of the options I could think to ask about. Luckily we had a good idea of what... Read More we wanted so we didn't spend too much time sifting through their menu options (there are a TON). We ordered a buffet for cost effectiveness. I'll admit I was hesitant about what the food quality would be on a buffet but it was amazing! We had steak, chicken, veggies, and potatoes that were all delicious. The table set up was very easy with several options. When I went with plain white, they threw in light silver/gray napkins at no charge because they thought it would enhance the look of the tables. I love that coffee was include and that hors d'ouvres could be tailored to our number of guests - we chose 4 appetizers but kept the total numbers the same as 3 hors d'ouvres which kept the price down but gave us variety. Our guests were very complimentary about the food.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Chris S

Perfection! Puff n' Stuff catered our brunch reception and nearly everyone has commented to me afterwards that it was the best brunch they've ever tasted. The food was beautifully arranged and totally delicious. The catering staff and servers were so incredibly professional... Read More and kind. They went above and beyond - even spending ages on their hands and knees searching the grass for my husband's wedding ring, which my maid of honor dropped on the way to the ceremony (oops!). Puff n' Stuff was excellent and worth every single penny we paid them!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amanda S

OMG. I wish I could give more than five stars. Puff 'n Stuff does not only have delicious food, but they have amazing staff. Amy and Brittany were with us every step of the way in the wedding planning process and really made our vision become a reality. We got married at The... Read More Ballroom at Church Street, so Puff 'n Stuff was our designated caterer and we are so happy they were. We are still getting compliments on our wedding food and the staff made sure that my husband and I did not go hungry on our wedding day. They packed us a dinner for the hotel room after the wedding and included cake slices and desserts and during the wedding, they made sure we always had a full glass of water and an adult beverage at our seats. They were SO great and the prices were really reasonable! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erica R

I could rave about Nicole at Puff n Stuff FOREVER, literally. She is absolutely amazing! Since the beginning she has been on top of everything answering countless questions and being so patient with my endless changes. When we booked Puff n Stuff we had no idea the length they... Read More were going to go to take care of our guest. Through the entire night we received countless compliments on the food, we even saw multiple guests going back for seconds some even thirds! Thats a good sign right? Nicole and the whole Puff n Stuff team exceeded well beyond our expectations!! Thank you from The Acosta's :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Maria C

I had the pleasure of working with Puff n’ Stuff as our wedding caterer and they never ceased to amaze me with their delicious food, detailed planning, professionalism and organization! Ashley was our planner and I cannot rave about her enough in just one online review. From... Read More the beginning, I felt as though she was just as invested in my wedding as if it were her own. I had never realized how much a caterer plays a part in the overall event. Handling the food at the event (though that is a big job!) is only the start. Ashley was always quick to respond to my fleeting thoughts and helped me strategize every detail. She is a beautiful person inside and out and her passion for what she does shines through in her planning. Puff n’ Stuff created an amazing buffet of delicious food that my guests still are raving about even a month after the wedding. The custom service was impeccable and again is something that our guests have brought to our attention as surpassing their expectations. The entire reception would not have gone as smoothly as it did without the help of Puff n’ Stuff and their amazing team. Thank you for everything! I highly recommend hiring Puff n’ Stuff for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Robyn H

Wonderful service!! Everyone commented that the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Brianna C

Puff' n Stuff was absolutely amazing for our dream wedding. Ashley did such a fantastic job helping us to create the perfect menu and feel for our wedding. I had no idea what kind of food we wanted and she helped out so much. They did a private tasting for us with the actual... Read More menu options she helped us to create. We looked at two other catering companies and really preferred Puff' n Stuff from the beginning to the end. The event was beautiful, they were organized, on time, and made sure everything ran smoothly. The food was AMAZING and freshly made at our wedding so nothing was reheated, it was all fresh. Our guests complimented their staff and food throughout the whole night. We couldn't have asked for better for our food and bar. Thank you so much for helping to create the perfect day for us!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ines V

Mary Brumley was our coordinator for our engagement party and wedding. She was professional and very responsive to our inquiries. The food was delicious and they kept our budget in mind. The service was phenomenal at both events. I truly recommend Puff 'n Stuff and plan on using... Read More Mary for all future events.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jenna B

My fiance and I tried 4 different caterers in the area for our wedding at Leu Gardens. I had heard alot of great things about Puff n Stuff so i had high expectations, and when i went in for our tasting, i was BLOWN AWAY!!!! Not only is their food amazing, they put so much though... Read More into attention to detail and they even do a tour of their whole facility. Booking them was probably the easiest decision we had to make during wedding planning. We worked with Nicole throughout the whole process and she was wonderful. You can tell she really cares about her couples and has a passion for her job. The communication was always quick. Our guests at the wedding LOVED the food, said it was delicious, and even went back for seconds. The staff was friendly and provided great customer service. If you are looking for an amazing caterer, look no further because you will not be disappointed with Puff n Stuff. My best friend actually has them for her wedding in August and i CANT WAIT to have their amazing food once again. Thank you Puff n Stuff for making our wedding day so amazing!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Blake M

Booking Puff n' Stuff was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. We threw a curveball at them: everything had to be vegan. They totally ran with it and came up with a delicious menu of vegan hor d'oeuvres. In addition to the delicious food, their service was... Read More fantastic. From my coordinator to the staff during the reception, it was just world class service. They were also super flexible. For example, we purchased our own alcohol but they had no problem providing a bar tender to serve it. So much was included with our package including all of the linens and dishes, service, set up and clean up, etc. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Tiffany A

Puff ‘n Stuff catering was phenomenal throughout our entire wedding process! They took the time to ensure we had the perfect menu and experience for our guest. We build a menu and package a little outside your typical wedding buffet. They allowed us to add little touches that... Read More took our small, simple wedding to something memorable. With butler passed appetizers, plated salads, and a carving station in the buffet line. We included an open bar at the wedding which was included at a very reasonable rate! They even moved the bar inside after cocktail hour for the reception. We were truly blown away with all the dedication the staff put into our wedding. They even made sure to send us with food and desserts for a late night meal and snack! We thank Puff ‘n Stuff for making sure our BIG DAY was nothing but memorable!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Meagan W

Puff n' Stuff catering did an AMAZING job on our wedding. They were extremely helpful with the entire wedding process and did everything they could to make our day go smoothly. They made sure everything was the way we wanted it and worked with us when we needed extra help. The... Read More food was VERY good at our wedding and we got multiple compliments on it from our guest. Brittany Davis at The Ballroom at Church Street was amazing from start to finish. She always answered my questions right away, day, noon, or night. She was there for us throughout this entire process, and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted so we didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. The staff the day of the wedding was extremely friendly. We would absolutely use Puff n' Stuff again!