Full Service Wedding Coordination

Pure Lavish Events is built on love, laughter, and memories. Each wedding day is designed with the couple’s vision in mind. The Pure Lavish team transforms vision into reality, striving to create a memorable event that brings a lifetime of memories for you and your guests. A wedding prompts unconditional love, joyful tears, and endless smiles, a memory we are fortunate to share with our couples. Our Pure Lavish family is truly blessed to do what we love to do most each and every day!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

17291 Irvine Blvd. Suite 162, Tustin, CA Orange County, Temecula, Los Angeles, and San Diego (714) 225-1903
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Julia K

I don't know how to put into words how great they really are, so I'll just share my story. After I got engaged, we started planning our engagement party. If that wasn't enough, my job relocated me and I had jaw surgery lined up. Before I knew it, we had been engaged for a year... Read More and there were no plans for the wedding. I knew it was time to call in the troops. I spent days researching wedding planners. I had an unlimited budget for a wedding planner (as I think it is a bridal necessity). I reached out to all sorts of wedding planners and held MANY interviews. When I met with Carrie and Kevin, we hit it off immediately. Not only did they understand my vision, but most importantly, they understood that I wanted to be a guest at my own wedding. I explained that I wanted to have the most fun at my wedding since I was the one paying for it! The wedding planning process went really smooth. I was sooooo happy to have the PL team at my vendor meetings and tastings. My family and friends are located in the Bay Area. They couldn't make it out to the OC for all of the meetings. PL was a great substitute. Our meetings were filled with tons of laughter. The meetings were so much fun for me that I would forget that they were there to do work. Nonetheless, they would ask all the right questions and handle all of the contact information. A quirk of mine, I'm extremely last minute. I hadn't given the wedding too much attention until my last day of work, which happened to be two days before the wedding. As soon as I got home that night, I realized all of things that I had forgotten to discuss with Carrie and started to have a mini panic attack. I sent her a ton of e-mails with things that I had forgotten and items I wanted to review. Carrie addressed each and every single e-mail within minutes. Wedding day was perfection! I woke up, got some Starbucks, hung out with the bridal party and had my hair/makeup done. That was it! I did literally nothing else. When I arrived at the venue, the entire PL team was running around the venue working on last minute details. They looked like a bunch of busy bees, but they each found the time to stop by, say hello and tell me how beautiful I looked! I got into my wedding dress and before I knew it, the PL team had us lined up and out the door for the ceremony. When I got out to the reception area, every single vendor was exactly where they needed to be and every piece of decoration was placed exactly where I had envisioned it to be. The only thing I did on my wedding day was laugh, take pictures, drink and dance. Nobody, not even myself, would have realized that PL had us on a very detailed and timely schedule. Everything flowed so smoothly. The PL team put me exactly where I needed to be, when I needed to be there. I had no sense of time or schedule. Lucky for me, they had it covered. We did everything I wanted to do during the wedding. The next morning was even better. Naturally, I had a bit much to drink and I couldn't remember where I left my jewelry, shoes, etc. Luckily for me, the PL team had boxed up everything important (even all of the decorations). And to top it all off, the wedding venue was spotless. I actually didn't have to do anything. My hubby just had to load me into the car :p. Icing on the cake, Carrie had mailed out our marriage certificate. Who thinks of that?!? Now that the wedding planning process is over, I miss them all! Maybe it's time to throw another wedding?

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jasmine M

Pure Lavish is a dream team. I had the opportunity to work with several team members, and was impressed with everyone. Alexa who was my main planner was an absolute pleasure to work with. She checked on me frequently, and made sure our special day went off without a hitch! She... Read More helped keep me on track during the planning process and even helped draft a wedding timeline that allowed for prime dance time which was something very important to us. The other day-of coordinator Gia was an angel! She waited on me hand and foot the day of the wedding and was simply AMAZING. Our wedding was gorgeous, the timeline went smooth and our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had. We have Pure Lavish to thank for everything. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner in the So Cal area. Special shout out to my girl Alexa! She's absolutely wonderful and I promise you will have an excellent and seamless wedding if she has anything to do with it. Thank you Pure Lavish!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Heather F

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I don't even know where to start! Hiring Pure Lavish was the best decision I made!! They were all so professional and SO quick to respond to any little question or concern I had throughout the entire planning process. Our wedding day seemed to go off without a... Read More hitch. It was literally the most perfect day and I know that it's because of the amazing team from Pure Lavish who made it all together. Not only are they efficient and professional, but Carrie and Lauren (the ones I worked with the most) have the kindest hearts and truly made me feel like a special bride to them. They are seriously so nice and kept me so calm about every detail. Like I said, our wedding day could not have been any better and now that it's over, I miss getting to chat with them all the time haha!! Thank you Pure Lavish for the absolutely stunning wedding you put together for us at Pelican Hill <3

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Taylor J

Pure Lavish helped me create the DREAM TEAM for my wedding... from the suggested caterer, to the florist and photographer I could not have been more pleased. I was completely overwhelmed with the infinite options of different vendors and pinterest ideas that I needed some... Read More trusted guidance. As soon as I met with Carrie I knew she was going to care about my wedding, even the smallest details, like I would. Not only was planning seamless, the day of my wedding was completely stress free. The Pure Lavish team took total charge of all the decor I threw in a box and transformed the venue to my dream wedding. THANK YOU Carrie, Kevin, Alexa, and Christina you were all absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Savannah K

Pure Lavish is AMAZING!! Words can't describe how wonderful Carrie and her team are. It was a joy working with them throughout the entire wedding planning process. Phenomenal communication, organization, and passion. It's clear to see that everyone at Pure Lavish loves their job... Read More and wants each bride to have the wedding of her dreams. I couldn't have asked for a better team. You guys made my wedding day magical. Much Love!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Janelle S

Carrie and her team went ABOVE and BEYOND in every aspect of detail!!! They made sure the bride (me) had a fairytale wedding with ZERO stress!!!! Thank you for executing ABOVE and BEYOND! Love my PL team!!!!! Xo

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kaya N

Pure Lavish Events made our wedding day a breeze, from the rehearsal to the day-of they took care of all preparation and set up. I truly was able to just enjoy the day as I knew they would handle everything perfectly. I highly recommend Pure Lavish for any future brides looks... Read More to have a relaxed, seemless wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ellie P

My husband and I truly believe hiring Carrie and her team at Pure Lavish Events was the best decision we made when it came to planning our dream wedding at Paséa Hotel. Carrie, Lauren, Kevin and Alexa are beyond AMAZING! From day one, Carrie was incredibly organized,... Read More professional, and welcoming. She had such great input when it came down to little details. During the wedding ceremony and reception, Carrie and her team ensured all the details were exactly how we wanted it and made the evening flow incredibly. We have gotten so many compliments on how well the wedding flowed and transitioned. We cannot thank Pure Lavish enough! THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Shannon C

Five stars is simply just not enough for Pure Lavish Events. They are a team of angels. They love what they do and it truly shines through in their work. I went with the "day of coordinator" option. They call/ email months leading up to your wedding to check in with you and are... Read More always available to answer questions/ give advice. They truly make you feel like a friend! I worked closely with McKenna, Kevin and Carrie and am fully obsessed with all of them. I was honestly just blown away by their attentiveness. When my wedding turned out to be way more detail oriented than they had anticipated they added more assistants to the team to make sure they were able to make all our dreams come true… without hesitation or complaint. They honestly just want you to be happy, and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. The week before the wedding the pure lavish team was professional and helpful and I had all the confidence in the world that they would make sure my wedding went off without a hitch. And man of man did they ever. The day of my wedding started as any other would I'm sure, until a large brush fire broke out within half a mile from my venue. The Pure lavish team worked diligently. When the fire started they had already set the tables and the settings (all 225 of them) and were forced to take everything off the tables due to the ash and then re set them later. They had to wear masks and honestly risked their own health to be down in the smoke (with poor air quality), ashes raining on them, doing everything they could to still make my wedding as we had envisioned. Our wedding almost got canceled, there were several hours where we were just waiting to see if they would be able to contain the fire so we didn't have to evacuate, let alone have a wedding. Still, the Pure Lavish team worked to set everything up (and it was ALOT of stuff). They bring legitimacy to the saying that wedding coordinators are there to put out all the fires so the bride doesn't have to. As plans continuously changed, they adapted and all with a smile on their face and a great attitude. My venue wedding coordinator said that she doesn't know how they would have made it through the day without them, and neither do I. I think they honestly would have gone out there are tried to put out the fire themselves if the firefighters let them. Long story not short, the wind shifted and we were able to have our wedding, just two and a half hours later than originally planned. And let me tell you, you would never have known that there was even a fire.. as I arrived to walk down the aisle everything was PERFECT and there was my pure lavish team all smiles, like nothing had even happened. When the wedding went late, because of the obvious delays, they stayed with me and were so supportive and more than anything FUN!!! I know I’m only aware of a small fraction of the sacrifices they made for us that day, and they will probably never tell me everything they did.. because that's them, they are humble, they love their job and put your happiness above their own. They are seriously the best. If you are looking for a team that will make you feel like the most important bride in the world and jump through hoops to make sure you have your dream wedding look no further... you have found what you've been searching for!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Liz H

Pure Lavish is the actual definition of the dream team. If you are like me and read a million reviews to make sure you are choosing the best vendors for your wedding…seriously go with PL! I never thought that a group would be so impressive, and worth all of it! On the day of our... Read More wedding some our guests actually took the time to compliment the amazing job your wedding planner had done. Little do the guests know the other million details that they helped with. Carrie is the real deal, the wedding expert! She was on it every step of the way. Pre wedding she kept us on track with constant communication and answered all of our questions with ease. She reached out to all our vendors, provided recommendations, and even down to the small details like making sure I had the seamstress sew the bustle on my dress correctly. Kevin had the patience to do our rehearsal walk through the day before with our 22 person wedding party, and didn’t break a sweat. On the actual day of the wedding they took all of the décor and having the eye for wedding design were able to place everything just perfectly. Courtney stayed with my bridal party all day and was so professional and sweet that it kept me calm knowing that she was with me to handle everything behind the scenes. They all worked flawlessly together. So professional, and you can tell they truly care which makes all the difference. Thank you Carrie and the PL Team for making our day!! We love you guys!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 vanessa G

Hiring Pure Lavish was the best decision we made for our wedding. Kevin and the team were so helpful, attentive and took care of every detail, our wedding ran flawless! Our bridal party as well as our guests had nothing but great things to say about the PL team. Carrie in terms... Read More of communication was always available and responsive, which made feel confident that our day would go perfect, and it did! We can't thank the PL team enough, such an awesome group!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashlee P

I cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am for Carrie and Kevin. They were truly wonderful throughout the entire planning process for my wedding. Not only did they help with tons leading up to the day of, they were there for the rehearsal, wedding and reception. (I... Read More purchased the day of package and added the rehearsal). Did I metion it was worth every dollar? Leading up to the wedding I heard from my mom, "we can totally do it, we really don't need to hire a planner." I pushed forward and hired the planner and trust me when I say it was .... worth. every. dollar. I can honestly say that Kevin made me feel at ease for the entire wedding day, made sure everything was perfect and running smoothly, everyone was present for those dreaded family photos when you can never find uncle Bill, and even made sure I had something to drink during the 29 hours (I am being dramatic) of picture taking. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who is looking to have a stress free big day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Gianelli G

What can I say about the Pure Lavish team?! THAT THEY ARE AN AMAZING GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!!!!! I knew Carrie through friends from high school and thought to contact her right away after seeing her amazing work. We spoke on the phone and hit it off right away! In that time when I... Read More called her I needed help finding a venue, and she came to the rescue :) Gave me some awesome choices and finally settled on the venue in SJC! For the price Carrie gave me and everything she did for us, she was worth every penny and more! Her and Kevin were my main people and they did such a great job! Kevin was so awesome we clicked right away and he was able to help bring my romantic book theme to life! Plus we both love DISNEY! Once it was starting to get down to crunch time, Carrie was on top of everything not only checking on things for me, but constantly keeping me in the loop and communicating with me! She was always so upbeat and gave me such a sense of calm! Fast forward to rehearsal, Carrie rested up rehearsal night and so she sent out someone else from her team, I believe Lauren was her name, she was super sweet and even though I had never met her before she was on track and on the same page with me in regards to the wedding! She was such a pro handling everyone for the rehearsal! Wedding day came and if there was something that went wrong I would have never known! Carrie kept in contact with everyone around me and that was such a relief to not have to worry about everything! Carrie just let me know that everything looked amazing and she couldn't wait for me to come see everything! Got to the venue and went up in the master suite to get ready, Carrie and her team came up to greet me and I was so excited to see them all! From there someone from Pure Lavish was with me the entire time and I felt so comfortable with all of them! Pure Lavish did an incredible job I highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you Carrie and Kevin and Lauren!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!!!! XOXOXO

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Kelsey M

There are not enough nice adjectives to describe Carrie and the Pure Lavish team! Carrie coordinated our wedding at Retro Ranch in Temecula and I'm so thankful she did. From the very first email with Carrie, she was amazing! So helpful and informative. I live across the country... Read More which should have made planning a wedding in CA a nightmare but Carrie made it easy. She responds to emails and texts quickly and professionally. On the day of my wedding Carrie and her team were incredible. They brought my vision to life and made the day better than I imagined.They were on top of every single detail. Not to mention they were everywhere. They were helping me in every aspect of the day but they were also tending to my family and making sure they were taken care of. I can't thank them enough for giving us our dream wedding. Pure Lavish is the best of the best! You will not regret having them coordinate your event! You girls are amazing!! Xoxoxo

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Pure Lavish Events completely outdid themselves for our wedding! From the beginning of planning to the day of our wedding PL's team was amazingly helpful. They thought of every detail and ensured complete success on our wedding day. Carrie and Kevin have the best attitude,... Read More always make you feel like you are their only priority, even though they have a million other things going on. Kevin was my coordinator the day of, he managed to keep everything organized and on schedule allowing my husband, myself and my family to enjoy the wedding free of any stress. I gave Kevin minimal direction, and basically dumped all of my DIY decorations and supplies on him to make it look beautiful. He did not disappoint. I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful the backyard looked. It was completely transformed to look like a wedding venue of our dreams. He has a real talent for design. As I mentioned Carrie was amazing through the planning process, always calm even then I was behind on my deadlines of getting things to her. She was especially patient and helpful when I was having a hard time making final decisions on vendors. I would definitely recommend the Pure Lavish Team to anyone getting married or needing assistance in any type of event planning! Best decision I made for the wedding! I was completely stress free the day of my wedding and I owe that to Kevin and Carrie!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carley S

The whole PL team is incredible! I felt so calm and happy on our wedding day and i know it's because they were taking care of the craziness behind the scenes. Carrie and Kevin know what they are doing and it shows in their work. I had boxes full of decor that we provided on... Read More wedding day and with that they had our ceremony and reception areas looking like a dream. Carrie was so helpful in researching and providing vendors for me. That was a big deal being that I work full time and was not able to sift through google to find the perfect photographer, cake baker, or band (which were all the best of the best, in my opinion). I would highly recommend hiring Pure Lavish at any stage of your planning or for any event, they just get it!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Priscilla G

Like most girls on a budget, I intended on planning my own wedding but after running around in circles for months getting nowhere I remembered I had contact in event planning and decided to contact Carrie for direction. I had worked with Carrie for years and always remembered... Read More what an amazing job she did for all my work events. I called Carrie hoping she could point me in the right direction and it was NO surprise to learn that she had ventured off on her own to do what she always loved and was now a full blown event planner! After my first meeting with Carrie I was blown away with not only her knowledge of planning a wedding, I was also impressed with all her team had to offer. BINGO- I knew she was my girl! Instantly Carrie made me feel important providing me with so many great vendors to choose from and stayed in close contact with me every step of the way. I got to meet the AMAZING Kevin for a design review and my husband and I immediately fell in love with all his ideas and with HIM! Kevin really knows his stuff and I knew every detail would be perfect! I am so thankful to Carrie and her amazing team at Pure Lavish Events for making my wedding the BEST day of my life!! All her vendors were PERFECTION and the entire Pure Lavish team was beyond professional and SO friendly. I think the best part was watching Carrie and her team interact with our family and friends as if we had all known each other for years. All our guests were overly impressed with every detail and we all know it was not me! Thanks Carrie, Kevin and the PLE team. It’s a shame that getting married every year is a bad thing because I would be doing it all over again ASAP with you! When I reminisce about our perfect wedding day all the years of my life- I will always remember you and your team, Carrie. Thank you!! –Priscilla and Johnny.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katie R

Pure Lavish Events is by far the best choice I have made so far in planning my wedding!! Carrie and her team are so helpful, they take the stress out of your hands and handle it all! From providing a list of venues, scheduling appointments with your vendors and answering my... Read More million emails! I will recommend them to every one of my friends friendsgetting

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ashley M

from start to finish PLE was there to answer any questions I may have had, crazy ideas I came up with, and fix any problems that arised. They were extremely reliable and such a fun team to work with! they took care of absolutely every detail so that I could sit back and enjoy my... Read More day. Thank you Carrie and your team of Rock Stars for making my vintage circus vision come to life!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Rachele C

I was so thankful I chose Pure Lavish Events to help me with my wedding. Carrie was there to answer all my questions every step of the way. McKenna and the girls were so AMAZING the day of. I knew I could trust them with everything. They made me feel calm, they were... Read More professional, and not to mention some of the sweetest girls I've ever met! When I got to the venue I was in awe with how perfectly executed the ceremony and reception was - adding their own details (all of which I would have never thought of). The team was there for my guests and covertly by my husband and my side the entire evening. I do/will recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. My day was perfect because of them and I cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

I am so lucky that I found Pure Lavish. I had high hopes because they had such great reviews, and trust me they lived up to their hype. We used them as our day of coordinator, but Carrie was involved the whole time. She would check in frequently to make sure we were on track... Read More and she was just a text, phone call or email away to answer any questions. When the big day finally arrived I felt prepared and had complete trust in the Pure Lavish team. They were so much more than we could have asked for! They were organized, professional, reassuring and fun to work with. Our family even noticed and repeatedly talked about how great the team was. Our special day was more than we even hoped it would be and the Pure Lavish team played a big role in making it so.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Katelyn S

I have been to a few weddings that Pure Lavish has been a part of and each time they have been nothing short of amazing and went on without a hitch. I am also attending an upcoming wedding and expect nothing less from them. Great job as always!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Samantha P

Carrie is great! She took care of every detail leading up the wedding and everything turned out flawless. The day of the wedding I could relax and just enjoy my time and trust that her and her team would be handling all the fine tuning of our evening. I don't know how I would... Read More have gotten through my wedding without them!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Allison B

My goodness! Where to begin... So Pure Lavish was the second wedding coordination team my fiance (at the time) and I met with. The first one wanted to charge us almost double what Pure Lavish charged us. I already had my venue, photographer, DJ, and florist. They took that into... Read More consideration when giving us a price for their coordination services. Each package is customized to the individual which I love! I met Carrie over a year before my wedding and I fell in love with her! At the end of our conversation she said, "Sadly I'm not available on your day, but McKenna is the Executive Event Coordinator and she can be your coordinator if you choose to move forward with us". I was a little skeptical at first because I thought Carrie would do the best job since she was the owner. So a few days later we met McKenna and we hit it off with her immediately! I walked away and texted Carrie that we would love to work with McKenna and Pure Lavish. Before the wedding I worked with Carrie, McKenna, and Kevin (the designer) to help get all my ducks in line. McKenna met me at my venue a few months before the wedding to see in person what my venue looked like. The day of we had McKenna and 3 interns helping us. They were absolutely amazing! My wedding was even more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Everything was sooooo perfect and if anything went wrong I had no idea it happened. My fiance (at the time) wasn't sure if we really needed one since we already had a lot picked out. Afterwards, he realized how much Mckenna and team assisted the day of. We didn't have to worry about anything except to enjoy one of the happiest days of our lives. After my wedding I was emailing my DJ and he told me that McKenna was awesome and he has never seen a wedding coordinator work so hard at the reception. He said most of the coordinators he sees will sit down and not do anything when the reception starts. I most definitely will recommend Pure Lavish to anyone I come in contact with.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Words cannot describe how AMAZING Carrie and her team at Pure Lavish Events are. First of all, I am truly a type A personality when it comes to planning, organizing, and coordinating (especially at work), so I was worried that I would become Bridezilla. Working with Pure... Read More Lavish Events was the BEST decision I made during my wedding planning process. As soon as we started the initial planning I felt at ease and confident. They found my PERFECT wedding venue (St. Regis Monarch Beach- Club 19) and set me up with top of the line venders! Throughout the whole process and during the wedding I was relaxed and calm as I knew Pure Lavish Events would plan and execute everything like I had dreamed. Thanks to Pure Lavish Events, my dream wedding became a reality! The day of the wedding was better than I could have ever imagined – every detail was perfect and exactly what I had envisioned! It has been almost a month after Tommy and I got married and our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful, fun, and perfect our wedding was. All of our friends and family will be using the Pure Lavish team for all of their future weddings! I HIGHLY recommend Pure Lavish Events to anyone looking for a dream team and wedding!!

Carrie Traver

At one time “Pure Lavish Events” was just a thought. An aspiration that maybe one day down the road I could do as a hobby. Yet, upon graduating college I realized that I loved nothing more than to meet a couple, hear their story and be right by their side on one of the biggest days of their life. I started working to make a dream a reality. With encouragement and constant support from my husband, Justin I trusted in the big man upstairs and went at it full-time. McKenna and Kevin being the ultimate backbone, Pure Lavish flourished and we now are a family doing what we love!