Can you feel it? That's love you see in my photos.

Any decent photographer is capable of taking some well staged/posed photos. I want my work to be more than that. I want to give it meaning. When you look at the photos I take for you, it would bring you right back and let you relive that specific moment. In order to do that, I developed an unique candid shooting style to capture love and affection. It's not easy. It takes a lot of energy from a very passionate and observant photographer who has excellent photography skills and years of experience. I usually need 2 days to recover from shooting a wedding, but everything is well worth it when I see the tears in your eyes . I love doing what I do and I'm also very good at it. Please give me a chance and consider me as your photographer. You will not regret the decision!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Houston, TX Texas & Worldwide (832) 209-9847

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Elisabeth M

Q was very professional throughout the process. We knew upon first meeting him that he was the photographer we wanted to work with because he was very humble about his work even though his portfolio showed stunning creativity. He did not disappoint on our wedding day. Extending... Read More his work hours to account for our abnormally long reception without a dramatic increase in fee. Being patient when the 3-year-old ring bearers were not ready to take another photo. Taking his time to make sure he got many good shots of my groom and me. Q and his second shooter Patrick were friendly and showed their talent with each photo taken. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer whose worth is much more than what you will be spending!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Paige C

Could not have asked for a more professional but also personable photographer. He was very relaxed through the entire wedding and listened to what the bridal party and groomsmen wanted for the pictures while also helping direct how to pose. He was constantly taking candid... Read More pictures that would express the fun we had that night. He was the most perfect photographer for my wedding and one to recommend to anyone looking for a photographer. His pictures are so dreamy and truly relay the fairy tale feeling that every bride gets on their big day! So beyond happy with the job he did and cannot recommend him enough! He’s perfect!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Mariana A

Q photographed our wedding last month and we couldn't be happier about his work!! We haven't seen the photos yet, but we are positive they are going to turn out great! We did our engagement photos with him, and those were amazing. During our wedding, Q was capturing all the... Read More important moments without having to tell us to repeat anything or getting in the way. He was so professional about his work, making sure we were getting all the photos we wanted. He has a great eye for photography, and on top of that a great sense of humor and easy personality to get along with. We loved having Q as our photographer and can't wait to see how all the photos will turn out!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Taylor G

The pictures Q took were AMAZING. It is always a good problem to have when you have too many great pictures to choose from (and this coming from a bride who is very picky about how she looks in pictures...)! They took a bit longer than we expected them to, mostly because of... Read More Hurricane Harvey, but they were well worth the wait!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Eric W

Q Photography was excellent! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Q is easy to work with, and his photos are professional grade.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Hannah B

Q is AMAZING! We spent months trying to find a photographer and our wedding wouldn't have been so fantastic without Q. I absolutely recommend him!!!! He is talented, reasonable and he obviouslt has passion for his work- a diamond in the rough you must hire if he is available! Q

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Erica D

Q did an amazing job for my early Oct 2016 wedding. My wedding starts at 5:30pm and then move inside venue for reception around 7pm. He captured well for the pictures "outside" when sun is still bright, and sunset part, also "inside" when lights on, and then at dance part when... Read More lights dim. He managed very well of the light changes. I am very pleased about the outcome of his works. Plus, he's good at capturing moments, and also at first look session, he helped arrange some group pictures, it's very nice. Overall, love my wedding pictures, I would recommend Q for your big day without any reservation.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Faith R

I'm so glad we chose Q Photography to capture our wedding! He did SUCH an AMAZING job and at such an amazing price! I would recommend Q to anyone in need of a wedding photographer or a bridal shoot! You won't be disappointed! I promise. :)

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Nermeen K

Q. Photography did an amazing job capturing our two day wedding. I had a South Asian wedding so the indoor photography and attention to color and detail were the most important and they did exactly that. The pictures came out beautifully and they made us and the guest feel very... Read More comfortable. Most importantly, the professional and communication skills were great and Q's positivity and sincerity throughout the events made him so great to work with. I will definitely be recommending Q to my friends and family!

Quentin Liu

Back in 2009, I was a plumber. Fixing pipes was my job. Photography was my hobby. Being a photographer was my dream. One day I got a call from a photographer who was looking for a second shooter. He was impressed by my work on Facebook so he decided to give it a shot. As it turned out, he made the right choice. The photos came out so well that no one believed that I had zero experience. That's the exact moment when I realized my dream was probably not unreachable. 2 months later. I quit my job and became a photographer. Best decision I've ever made in my life, so did my clients told me.