Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses

Baltimore Area and within one hour's drive of Towson, MD

Only Nature Has More Experience!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses is a full-service florist, family-owned and operated since 1924. We offer unmatched experience and the highest quality products and services. Our talented designers can work creatively with any style or budget. Only nature has more experience!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

120 E Burke Ave, Towson, MD
Baltimore Area and within one hour's drive of Towson, MD

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Sarah H

I used Radebaugh for my wedding in November and loved all of my bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonniers! They were able to take my jumbled ideas and make exactly what I imagined. They were easy to work with and very budget friendly. Definitely recommend!

AMAZING FLOWERS

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Jaclyn

This was by far my favorite and easiest vendor! Lisa and Kathy, who I worked with, did an amazing job at listening to what I wanted, working with the budget I had and understanding the things I didn't want. They took the pictures I brought and ideas I told them and brought my... Read More vision to life. The colors were perfect, the flowers to die for and the service was great. So welcoming and accommodating I will recommend them!

Always use this place for EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Jennifer F

By far the best flowers in Baltimore. They have the most beautiful flowers. They delivered quickly and were reasonable. PERFECT as always!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Rowena B

I used Radebaugh based on a recommendation from a trusted friend and I was definitely not disappointed. Lisa was WONDERFUL to work with -- her professionalism, energy, expertise, and commitment was top notch, and the final deliverables were gorgeous. More importantly, when there... Read More was a chance of thunderstorms on my wedding day, Lisa was so accommodating and understanding that we were able to change some of the floral arrangements last minute, which helped ease my anxiety. I would recommend Radebaugh to ANYONE in the Baltimore area, they were amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kelly C

Had a great experience for my July 2016 wedding - they were so flexible, accommodating, and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend Radebaugh Florist! Lisa's attention to detail was wonderful! Our first private meeting and subsequent meeting with my daughter, Lisa was detailed and truly professional. She returned emails and phone calls without reservation. The day of the... Read More wedding, delivery was made on precisely on time. She was so happy to be there for our special day; she felt like family.We were thrilled to do business with the Radebaugh family and fully intend to continue in the future!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Samantha S

I used Radebaugh's for my wedding last month and they were amazing! I worked with Lisa and Kathy during the planning process and they were both wonderful to work with. I was able to see pictures of flower arrangements and go into the fridge to see things in person during my... Read More first meeting. Everything turned out exactly as I wanted and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Radebaugh's to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding or otherwise.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Suzy K

I used Radebaugh Florist for my June 2016 wedding and had a fantastic experience working with Lisa. She was very knowledgeable and helped me create the most beautiful table centerpieces and bridal bouquets. Radebaugh Florist delivered my flowers on time and they looked amazing.... Read More I would highly recommend Lisa and Radebaugh Florist!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

Radebaughs has been our family florist for more than 30 years. They did the floral arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres for my son's wedding and were wonderful to work with - creating the vision the bride had for her flowers. Lisa made great suggestions and made this aspect... Read More of the wedding so easy. We will definitely be using them in the future!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kristina R

I used Radebaugh for my wedding in November.The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We got so many compliments on them. I would definitely use them again in a heartbeat for any occasion.

Beautiful Blooms!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Elisabeth A

My Grandmother has been using Radebaugh's for her flower needs for decades so they were an easy choice for me to use as our florists for the wedding. I worked with Lisa Baker and she did a great job turning my visions (and pinterest pins) into reality. I had a December wedding... Read More so I loved designs with Christmas greens, white flowers, and pine cones. Radebaugh's delivered all of the bridal party's bouquets to our hotel as well as decorated the church and our reception venue. All of the flowers exceeded my expectations on the day of and guest all commented on how beautiful they were (a lot of guests took home the centerpieces and they commented on how long they lasted and how much they enjoyed them). Lisa was a pleasure to work with and our flowers and designs were innovative and flawless. I would highly recommend Radebaugh's as a wedding florist or for any flower needs.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Susan T

Kaitlin and Lisa were wonderful! When I first met with them I had no idea what I wanted. They were very patient and offered great ideas to start from and the finished product was amazing. They also offered cost conscious ideas. They were also very accommodating, since I... Read More wanted an arch with flower displays and the arch was already reserved for another wedding ceremony on the same day, they ordered another one just so that I could have it as I wanted for my wedding ceremony. The design quality and flower selections for the bouquets, table arrangements, boutonnieres and the arch were beautiful! I received many compliments from my guests about them. Communication and follow up was always timely and there were no surprises or disappointments along the way.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Anna D

We could not be happier with hour our flowers turned out for our October wedding! The staff was very easy to work with and were able to capture all of ideas perfectly for our big day. Everything they created for us (bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, cake and trellis... Read More decorations) was more beautiful than expected and we received multiple compliments and all of the flowers.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Michelle G

Absolutely STUNNING floral arrangements! Words cannot express how happy I was with the service and quality of flowers I received from Radebaugh Florists & Greenhouses. My bouquet and our arch were stunning and exactly what I was after. I couldn't have imagined anything more... Read More beautiful for my wedding, it was absolutely perfect!! I would highly recommend Radebaugh Florists & Greenhouses to anyone. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Natalie L

I had such a positive experience with Radebaugh. Going into my meeting, I only had an idea of the colors I wanted in my bouquets, but didn't know much about specific flowers. Radebaugh's was able to make recommendations and even show me what the live flower combos would look... Read More like. They also respected my budget and suggested beautiful flowers that wouldn't break the bank. On the day of, they delivered exactly what they were supposed to at exactly the right place/time...it was perfect. I would definitely recommend!

Radebaugh Florist- 9.19.15 Maryland Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katherine K

My wedding was held at my home outdoors and my fiance and his father built their own arbor, which Radebaughs decorated perfectly. They took a Pinterest board with my ideas and a rough budget estimate and gave me a bunch of options for centerpieces, bouquets and a little... Read More something for all parents and grandparents to wear. They allowed us to make our own vases and bring them to them where they then set up the arrangements. I was clueless about flowers and they helped me match colors and get the look and feel that I wanted. The flowers showed up gorgeous, everyone who worked there was kind and helpful and the flowers stayed fresh longer than any wedding flowers I have seen. They were amazing overall and I would highly recommend them.

Lisa is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Audrey S

Lisa was extremely helpful, organized, detail-oriented, and responsive from our initial meeting up until the wedding day. I had a few pictures of flowers I took to our first meeting, but was still somewhat unsure of how everything would look and come together. Lisa made... Read More wonderful suggestions and assisted me in making decisions along the way. The final product was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and exactly what I had pictured in my mind. The entire process was seamless and stress-free. I would absolutely recommend Radebaugh's for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

The wedding team at Radebaugh Florist designed flowers for my bridal party, ceremony and reception and I could not have been happier! The flowers were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. They were so fresh and we received so many compliments from our guests. Their... Read More staff was friendly, accommodating and professional and made everything so easy for us. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Radebaugh Magic

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

Radebaugh Florist recently created the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Lisa was so wonderful...listening to our desires.... making great suggestions ...asking about and paying attention to every detail! She could not have been kinder or more patient and accommodating! I... Read More knew before I saw them that I'd be satisfied,because of all the care taken in planning.The bouquets,arch creations, and table centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! They were perfect and added such beauty and magic to our joyful day! Linda B

Radebaugh Magic

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 megan k

Lisa was great to work with! She understood my vision right away. Flowers looked amazing and the prices are reasonable as well. I would highly recommend them!

Beautiful flowers for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014

Radebaugh Florist did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. They have a ton of experience and they are very professional. When my mother got married she used Radebaugh Florist for her wedding. We have also bought corsages from Radebaugh for Prom. Kathy and Lisa are... Read More so nice and will meet with you to discuss what you are looking for in terms of design and they will work through all of the details with you. I highly recommend Radebaugh Florist for your wedding flowers!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Michelle R

Lisa and Kathy were amazing to work with right from the start. Kathy was very patient with me in the beginning as I didn't have a clear vision the first time we met. She listened and gave me some wonderful suggestions. They even recommended that I come back to see it all put... Read More together on a day when they had the flowers in house. It was a great experience and I look forward to the next event in my life when I can work with them again. Thanks ladies!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Brandi S

Loved them! They were so helpful and kept me updated with everything and made sure I was happy with the end product. The flowers were gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Beautiful Flowers and Fairly Priced!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Dana G

Radebaugh Florists really came through for me on my big day! I checked into several florists before finding Radebaugh and was told by each one that the 1 particular flower I was insisting on, was not in-season so I would have to find a substitute. Radebaugh not only got the... Read More flower I really wanted, but they created a beautiful bouquet using brooches I gave to them. From the ceremony flowers to the centerpieces to the bouquets, Radebaugh incorporated everyone of my ideas and did a wonderful job.

Meet The Manager

Lisa Baker

I have loved working with Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses and the Radebaugh family since 1998! I have been managing the wedding department since 2004 and during that time have enjoyed working with over 2000 couples to create beautiful and unique floral designs for their weddings.