Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses

Baltimore Area and within one hour's drive of Towson, MD

Only Nature Has More Experience!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses is a full-service florist, family-owned and operated since 1924. We offer unmatched experience and the highest quality products and services. Our talented designers can work creatively with any style or budget. Only nature has more experience!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

120 E Burke Ave, Towson, MD Baltimore Area and within one hour's drive of Towson, MD (410) 821-9376

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Sarah H

I used Radebaugh for my wedding in November and loved all of my bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonniers! They were able to take my jumbled ideas and make exactly what I imagined. They were easy to work with and very budget friendly. Definitely recommend!

AMAZING FLOWERS

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Jaclyn

This was by far my favorite and easiest vendor! Lisa and Kathy, who I worked with, did an amazing job at listening to what I wanted, working with the budget I had and understanding the things I didn't want. They took the pictures I brought and ideas I told them and brought my... Read More vision to life. The colors were perfect, the flowers to die for and the service was great. So welcoming and accommodating I will recommend them!

Always use this place for EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Jennifer F

By far the best flowers in Baltimore. They have the most beautiful flowers. They delivered quickly and were reasonable. PERFECT as always!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kelly W

The flowers for our wedding last night were absolutely perfect. From the wedding arch, to the centerpieces, the bouquets, and the cake, everything was above and beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katie V

I used Radebaugh for my wedding 9/2/17 and was thrilled with the experience! Lisa was a pleasure to work with, she respected my vision and worked to make it a reality. From the flowers at the church, to the bouquet, to the centerpieces, the flowers were GORGEOUS! They helped... Read More turn the reception into an elegant evening! The company has that family and honest feel and the work they produce is simply wonderful. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jennifer H

I’m an event planner at a country club and have always used Radebaugh as our in-house florist and have gotten to know them very well. Their product is always inventive, quality, and on time. So when it came around to planning my actual wedding, I knew I had already found my... Read More florist. I didn’t need to even shop around. Lisa is absolutely amazing. She’s so accommodating with any little change I threw at her, even constantly smiling throughout our initial consultation with my mother asking every little question 😊. I had 1 picture on my pinterest board for floral direction so I didn’t come with much to the table but it was because I completely trusted Lisa with her creativity and her vision for my special day. She was so attentive as well. If I ever had a question, she’d answer it within the hour! And of course when it came to the wedding day, Lisa and Kaitlin completely knocked my socks off! They exceeded all expectations. The bouquets were so full, the centerpieces were breathtaking, and the arch for the ceremony was a standout piece! The team did an amazing job from start to finish. Look no further for your florist for your special day. My friends and family are still talking about my bouquet!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Barbara M

Wonderful! Kathy and Lisa were great to work with. They offered expert advice in a professional and extremely friendly way. They are very flexible and came up with some great ideas for us. They did all the flowers for my son's and daughter-in-laws wedding as well as the... Read More bridal shower. We were all blown away at how beautiful everything was the day of the wedding. The gentleman that delivered the bouquets was great and the setup at the reception/ceremony was executed flawlessly!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Lindsey N

Radebaugh Florist did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! I am in love with the bouquets and centerpieces. They even were able to provide flowers for the cake that they set up.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Rose B

Lisa did a beautiful job on my daughter's wedding reception luncheon. We had specific requests which Lisa gladly accommodated . We had a number of guests compliment the arrangements as well. Also the. Bride and Groom were very pleased.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Megan T

If I could recommend somewhere for anyone to go to purchase their flowers for their wedding it would be Radebaugh. Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with. She was super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure what i wanted was what I received. She was also always... Read More available and responded to me super quick whenever I had random questions. And the flowers were GORGEOUS. I couldn't stop staring at them the whole night, and so far they've stayed looking gorgeous on my dining room table 5 days later. If anyone in the Baltimore area is looking for a florist that will go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect, Radebaugh is the place to go. I'll be making sure I go here in the future for any of my flower related needs.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Chelsea T

Beautiful flowers. Easy to work with and very helpful.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 TiAwna M

Lisa and Kathy at Radebaugh's are awesome! The initial consultation was great and the staff was able to get me a quote before I left my consultation. I was very pleased with the price. I was able to stay within my budget. Even as we got closer to the wedding, I was able to make... Read More changes and add additional centerpieces, corsages etc with absolutely no problem. Lisa and Kathy also were great with having a meeting with me prior to the wedding to go over which types of roses that I wanted for my bouquet and show me samples of arrangements. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I was absolutely in love with my bouquet. They also assisted with florals not just for the ceremony and reception but also small arrangements for the cocktail hour. I would recommend Radebaugh's again and again. The team is amazing and my florals were breathtaking!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Veronica E

I met with a few florist before deciding on one for my wedding in September. I was able to get a rough estimate via email (which really helped as I did not want to waste time if the cost was more than I could spend). I met with Kathy at the flower shop and showed her my many... Read More pinterest photos. She walked me through their greenhouse and put together a makeshift bouquet so I would see what it may look like. This helped a lot!! I ended up choosing Radebaugh’s and had my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and corner swags (for gazebo décor). I was even able to add extra boutonnieres and corsage to my order 2 months before the wedding. They delivered even earlier than the agreed upon time. Everything looked great and my girls thought the flowers smelled wonderful! I even received compliments about the bouquets last 2 weeks after my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Abby D

From our first meeting with Alicia, everything was amazing! Lisa and Alicia were so helpful and patient through the entire process. They set up meetings to give me an idea of what my flowers would look like and helped me make changes! Lisa and Alicia were always there when I... Read More had questions and really helped make my vision come true! All of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sarah G

I cannot recommend Radebaugh enough! Lisa was quick to respond and easy to get in touch with throughout the planning process. Her attention to detail blew me away. I felt like we received truly one of a kind arrangements that were tailored perfectly to our wedding. I... Read More wholeheartedly recommend Radebaugh and will most certainly use them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sara F

We worked with Radebaugh's for our August wedding at the Four Seasons. Everything about our experience was impeccable - we worked with Kathy for the initial consultation and then Lisa for the rest of our appointments and for set-up on the day of the wedding. They were just... Read More lovely to work with, responded quickly/frequently to any questions I had, and created the most beautiful arrangements from my descriptions and magazine tears. It was exactly what I wanted! Lisa is very knowledgable on all of the flower types, and worked with me on finding different options so that we could get better pricing on some of the arrangements. She made excellent recommendations. The flowers were one of my most favorite things about my wedding day - I wish I could have them around my home all the time. I can't recommend Radebaugh Florist enough - every part of our experience with them was wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Latoyia S

I would definitely recommend Radebaugh Florist they were consistently in contact with me for the planning of my wedding and even gave suggestions for other aspects including linen. I am so glad that I went with them the flowers were stunning and perfect!!!! A special thanks to... Read More Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lauren S

We used Radebaugh as our florist for our wedding this past weekend. I could not have been more impressed by their kind and professional staff, their knowledge of floral design and the beauty of our bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. What started as a few Pinterest pictures... Read More of what I had in mind turned into the most beautiful arrangements I could dream of. Lisa was wonderful to work with, adjusting and changing our order based on all of my requests (up until the week of the wedding!), being flexible with location changes, and just being an overall positive, helpful person to work with. From start to finish, we were so happy with the decision to go with Radebaugh!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Rowena Briones W

I used Radebaugh based on a recommendation from a trusted friend and I was definitely not disappointed. Lisa was WONDERFUL to work with -- her professionalism, energy, expertise, and commitment was top notch, and the final deliverables were gorgeous. More importantly, when there... Read More was a chance of thunderstorms on my wedding day, Lisa was so accommodating and understanding that we were able to change some of the floral arrangements last minute, which helped ease my anxiety. I would recommend Radebaugh to ANYONE in the Baltimore area, they were amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kelly C

Had a great experience for my July 2016 wedding - they were so flexible, accommodating, and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend Radebaugh Florist! Lisa's attention to detail was wonderful! Our first private meeting and subsequent meeting with my daughter, Lisa was detailed and truly professional. She returned emails and phone calls without reservation. The day of the... Read More wedding, delivery was made on precisely on time. She was so happy to be there for our special day; she felt like family.We were thrilled to do business with the Radebaugh family and fully intend to continue in the future!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Samantha S

I used Radebaugh's for my wedding last month and they were amazing! I worked with Lisa and Kathy during the planning process and they were both wonderful to work with. I was able to see pictures of flower arrangements and go into the fridge to see things in person during my... Read More first meeting. Everything turned out exactly as I wanted and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Radebaugh's to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding or otherwise.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Suzy K

I used Radebaugh Florist for my June 2016 wedding and had a fantastic experience working with Lisa. She was very knowledgeable and helped me create the most beautiful table centerpieces and bridal bouquets. Radebaugh Florist delivered my flowers on time and they looked amazing.... Read More I would highly recommend Lisa and Radebaugh Florist!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

Radebaughs has been our family florist for more than 30 years. They did the floral arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres for my son's wedding and were wonderful to work with - creating the vision the bride had for her flowers. Lisa made great suggestions and made this aspect... Read More of the wedding so easy. We will definitely be using them in the future!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kristina R

I used Radebaugh for my wedding in November.The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We got so many compliments on them. I would definitely use them again in a heartbeat for any occasion.

Meet The Manager

Lisa Baker

I have loved working with Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses and the Radebaugh family since 1998! I have been managing the wedding department since 2004 and during that time have enjoyed working with over 2000 couples to create beautiful and unique floral designs for their weddings.