Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses

Baltimore Area and within one hour's drive of Towson, MD

Only Nature Has More Experience!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses is a full-service florist, family-owned and operated since 1924. We offer unmatched experience and the highest quality products and services. Our talented designers can work creatively with any style or budget. Only nature has more experience!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

120 E Burke Ave, Towson, MD
Baltimore Area and within one hour's drive of Towson, MD

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Sarah H

I used Radebaugh for my wedding in November and loved all of my bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonniers! They were able to take my jumbled ideas and make exactly what I imagined. They were easy to work with and very budget friendly. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Jaclyn

This was by far my favorite and easiest vendor! Lisa and Kathy, who I worked with, did an amazing job at listening to what I wanted, working with the budget I had and understanding the things I didn't want. They took the pictures I brought and ideas I told them and brought my... Read More vision to life. The colors were perfect, the flowers to die for and the service was great. So welcoming and accommodating I will recommend them!

Always use this place for EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Jennifer F

By far the best flowers in Baltimore. They have the most beautiful flowers. They delivered quickly and were reasonable. PERFECT as always!

Lisa is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Audrey S

Lisa was extremely helpful, organized, detail-oriented, and responsive from our initial meeting up until the wedding day. I had a few pictures of flowers I took to our first meeting, but was still somewhat unsure of how everything would look and come together. Lisa made... Read More wonderful suggestions and assisted me in making decisions along the way. The final product was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and exactly what I had pictured in my mind. The entire process was seamless and stress-free. I would absolutely recommend Radebaugh's for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

The wedding team at Radebaugh Florist designed flowers for my bridal party, ceremony and reception and I could not have been happier! The flowers were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. They were so fresh and we received so many compliments from our guests. Their... Read More staff was friendly, accommodating and professional and made everything so easy for us. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Radebaugh Magic

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

Radebaugh Florist recently created the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Lisa was so wonderful...listening to our desires.... making great suggestions ...asking about and paying attention to every detail! She could not have been kinder or more patient and accommodating! I... Read More knew before I saw them that I'd be satisfied,because of all the care taken in planning.The bouquets,arch creations, and table centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! They were perfect and added such beauty and magic to our joyful day! Linda B

Radebaugh Magic

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 megan k

Lisa was great to work with! She understood my vision right away. Flowers looked amazing and the prices are reasonable as well. I would highly recommend them!

Beautiful flowers for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014

Radebaugh Florist did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. They have a ton of experience and they are very professional. When my mother got married she used Radebaugh Florist for her wedding. We have also bought corsages from Radebaugh for Prom. Kathy and Lisa are... Read More so nice and will meet with you to discuss what you are looking for in terms of design and they will work through all of the details with you. I highly recommend Radebaugh Florist for your wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Michelle R

Lisa and Kathy were amazing to work with right from the start. Kathy was very patient with me in the beginning as I didn't have a clear vision the first time we met. She listened and gave me some wonderful suggestions. They even recommended that I come back to see it all put... Read More together on a day when they had the flowers in house. It was a great experience and I look forward to the next event in my life when I can work with them again. Thanks ladies!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Brandi S

Loved them! They were so helpful and kept me updated with everything and made sure I was happy with the end product. The flowers were gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Beautiful Flowers and Fairly Priced!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Dana G

Radebaugh Florists really came through for me on my big day! I checked into several florists before finding Radebaugh and was told by each one that the 1 particular flower I was insisting on, was not in-season so I would have to find a substitute. Radebaugh not only got the... Read More flower I really wanted, but they created a beautiful bouquet using brooches I gave to them. From the ceremony flowers to the centerpieces to the bouquets, Radebaugh incorporated everyone of my ideas and did a wonderful job.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

Lisa at Radebaugh florist was very accommodating. She & her team did a terrific job with the flowers. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, from the centerpieces, to the arch on the pier. They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them. Well worth the money paid.

Radebaugh Flowers

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Emily M

The people at Radebaugh’s are very helpful and a pleasure to work with. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, and decorations from them. They were also very flexible when I needed to change delivery plans a few days before the wedding. They were able to deliver to... Read More separate locations and were right on time. Everything was beautiful! Give Lisa a call, she was great!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Carolyn M

Lisa did the flowers for my wedding on 6/28/14, and she did a fantastic job! The flowers were even more beautiful than I had ever imagined. I was so, so, so happy with everything! Plus, it was so easy to work with Lisa, so I would absolutely recommend Radebaugh Florist.

Knocked it Out of the Park!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Caryn K

Radebaugh's is top notch. They make sure you have the highest quality flowers that look fantastic. I had the most beautiful wedding flowers and decor on my wedding day in March. Lisa Baker will be sure you are well taken care of and will make sure you have everything you need... Read More for your special day. My bouquet was amazing! It was everything I had hoped for and more. Lisa was in constant communication with me to make sure we had everything we needed leading up to the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Radebaugh's!

10+ STARS!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Ann Marie D

Originally we were planning to use a friend who owns a florist, however I was not impressed with the lack of professionalism. Someone referred me to Radebaugh and my entire experience was incredible. Lisa worked very closely with me to ensure each flower was what I wanted. When... Read More I went in to chose my bouquets and arrangements, the florist brought out each flower for me to see and visualize. We looked at a lot of pictures and she made me feel as if my time were valuable. On my wedding day, when I opened the box with my bouquet, I was blown away! It was gorgeous!!

My Daughters Perfect Princess Wedding

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

It was a day fit for a Princess.......... I can't express how beautiful everything was on my daughters wedding day. When we received my daughters bouquet the whole wedding party gasped with their breathtaking beauty. The presentation was exceptional and it was just perfect!... Read More they were just what my daughter wanted. The flowers at the reception were also perfect and lovely and just want we had asked for! Guest were fighting over them at the end of the night. I can absolutely attest that Radebaugh Florist is the best! And our floral designer Lisa was awesome, she really listened and with her talent she sculptured our perfect day with floral beauty. I have never been so pleased with a vendor as I am with Radebaugh especially when I saw those flowers! The visual memory and fragrance of their beauty will be imprinted in my memory forever. The flowers at the church were also gorgeous and made the perfect picture frame for the wedding. I forgot to mention that my daughters request for her bouquet was to look like Kate Middleton's. and that is what was produced and it was gorgeous I mean Gorgeous! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Jeanine T

I worked with both Lisa Baker and Kaitlin and they were both fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process. I had a vision of matching elegance with a rustic nautical theme which seems to be contradictory but Radebaugh nailed it!!! I put my faith in them gave reigns... Read More to make my vision come to life and they couldn't have done a better job. Everything from the service, professionalism, quality and value was superb! If you need a florist for your wedding or any event, use Radebaugh's and you will be 100% glad you did!!!

Patricia Ricks

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 patricia r

The service received from Radibaugh's was outstanding. The flowers and design of the bouquets and centerpieces for my daughter's wedding were beautiful and exceeded my expectations. They were very helpful in flower choice and in ways to cut costs. Radebaugh's will be my... Read More florist of choice going forward.

Beautiful flowers and great service

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Meg W

We chose Radebaugh because my mom's company had used them for corporate events and had great success. I came into it with Pinterest ideas, but not a specific order. Radebaugh was able to work with my vision for varying blush/ivory/champagne colored, tight-bouquet flowers. They... Read More even offered suggestions to make the arrangements more affordable, while still achieving the look I wanted. When I wanted to see the colors together with the ribbon I wanted to use for stem bands, they took time to pull some flowers for me so I could go into the shop and compare. They also offered guidance on things like who gets a boutonnière or corsage, and the appropriate choices for altar flowers at my husband's Catholic church.

Mrs. Jen Winborne

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

Radebaugh's did a fantastic job with my unusual design and special requests! My bouquets were lovely and the most beautiful part of my decor!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Caitlin C

We had very specific ideas for our centerpieces- we had several small arrangements in vintage glassware, rather than 1 arrangement per table. Our consultant Lisa was very good about making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. She put together some samples for us to get ideas... Read More and she was great about keeping us updated and making sure she was on the same page. I was nervous about how the flowers would turnout since they were such a big part, but everything was gorgeous. It turned out exactly how I wanted.

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Erin F

Lisa at Radebaugh was amazing! I came in with one idea in my head, but several weeks later decided to completely change my mind and she handled every new concept flawlessly. For the centerpieces, we probably had about 4 different ideas before we finally settled on the final... Read More one. I went to her with thoughts that seemed totally disparate - I couldn't find a photo of exactly what I was looking for - and she took my ideas and created a stunning centerpiece. As soon as I saw the mock-up I exclaimed, "Yes! That's it!" The bouquet was perfect and every time I see a picture it makes me smile. My whole bridal party loved their flowers, too. Everything arrived on time and in great condition, despite a rainy morning that day. My aunt also used them for arrangements for a bridal luncheon and again they were bright, lovely, and precisely what she was hoping for. Lisa was a dream to work with, the process was easy, the product was fantastic. My mom, husband, and I were all exceptionally pleased and would recommend without hesitation.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Lauren N

We went with Radebaugh Florist for our wedding flowers due to great products we have received from them before with family events, birthdays, etc. I met with Lisa and she immediately gave me a sense of comfort in that she would produce the vision I wanted while keeping within... Read More our price range. Lisa worked with me to make sure our wedding day was exactly how we wanted it, including making small changes close to the wedding and was always extremely responsive to questions and needs. We got great product for a great price and wouldn't have been as happy with any other company!

Meet The Manager

Lisa Baker

I have loved working with Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses and the Radebaugh family since 1998! I have been managing the wedding department since 2004 and during that time have enjoyed working with over 2000 couples to create beautiful and unique floral designs for their weddings.

TO Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses