Radisson Catering

At Radisson Catering, we know that every couple is unique and we strive to create a personalized menu that reflects you, as a couple. We offer a variety of service styles including themed buffets, action stations, plated meals and hors d’ oeuvre receptions. Contact us today!

Cuisine

American, Greek, Italian, BBQ

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

100 West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI (269) 492-6901

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 linsey r

We used the Radisson's "Events Without Boundaries" to cater our wedding at the Millcreek Barn in Watervliet and they were nothing short of AMAZING to work with. Lindsay was a breath of fresh air in my wedding planning process. She was always quick to respond and willing to work... Read More with anything I threw her way. And most importantly, the food was delicious! From the apps to the entrees, nothing disappointed. I would highly recommend the Radisson in Kalamazoo for any catering needs you may have, especially for your wedding!

The perfect caterer for the perfect event.

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Devin G

My husband I were recently married and had our reception catered by Events Without Boundaries. From the first day I met Nancy she put my mind at easy and made the next 9 months a breeze. Her top notch communication and attention to detail had me stress free and relaxed... Read More throughout the planning process. Nancy accommodated all of our request and made sure our day would be absolutely perfect. The days leading up to the event were worry free. When the big day came the reception was flawless. Nancy's staff was professional and on point at all times. The food was outstanding and unique. We both knew the event would be a success but neither of us in our wildest dreams imagined it would be as amazing as it was. EWB comes with the highest recommendation. If you are looking to host the perfect event you must have the perfect caterer, and that's EWB, hands down. We feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with EWB and look forward to using them again in the future.

Great Service and Value

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Sarah s

Events without Boundaries catered my wedding at the Blue Dress Barn last year. The food was great. Nancy was incredibly helpful and professional. They let you tailor everything to your taste and budget. The staff went out of there way to make our day a success, even driving... Read More across town to get us a keg tap (which we completely forgot to do even though we were providing our own alcohol). Everything went sooo smoothly, and I can attribute a great part of that to this company and staff. Cannot recommend enough! I'll work with them again for something despite the fact I live in Chicago. Enough said.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Meggan L

Professional staff and great food!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Hailey H

We chose the Radisson for our wedding at Greencrest Manor in Battle Creek. It was offsite, and Lauren and Lindsay were a dream to work with. They always responded quickly and answered all my questions, plus more! Pulling off a plated dinner at a venue with no prep kitchen is no... Read More easy feat, but they did an amazing job, and I heard nothing but compliments the whole night!

Great Team

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

The team was amazing for our off site wedding. They were so helpful from the first inquiry thru the after wedding followup. The meals were delicious, and our guests were impressed with the quality of wedding food we had. Our vegetarian guests were pleased to be offered an option... Read More that wasn't just grilled vegetables. I met with them in person about a handful of times and sent multiple emails back and forth. I received timely responses, and they were always helpful with any questions I had, no matter how silly they might've seemed. They worked seamlessly with our venue and offered recommendations of other vendors if we needed any.

For the love of Nancy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Laura l

I had the most amazing wedding and I owe so much of it to Nancy and her crew at EWOB. Start to finish they were quick to respond and handle any questions and concerns. We had short rib and halibut at our wedding and it was wonderful. We had our wedding off site and so many... Read More things can go wrong with bringing in your own catering and it was perfect! I would recommend them any day for any event, professional and personable.

Farm Wedding

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Whitney W

Working with Events Without Boundaries was an amazing experience. Nancy worked with me to figure out the menu, and was extremely helpful in the process. The service staff was unbelievable the day of the wedding. They were ready for anything I threw their way. It was extremely... Read More muggy and hot, but they were constantly on the move. I truly couldn't be happier with them. The dishes were delectable (crab cakes and stuffed pork)! It was worth every penny! I had everything served family style, and the presentation was on point. My guests couldn't believe the quality of food they were receiving! Thank you so much! Seriously, it was a job well done (I cannot stress that enough). I loved the food almost as much as my new husband :)

Perfect customer service!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 lauren w

The wedding venue that I chose gave us the option to bring in any caterer that we would like. I decided to checkout events without boundaries since I also planned to stay at the Radisson hotel that weekend as well. From the first email we exchanged, Nancy was very helpful! Our... Read More tasting was perfect and we knew we found the right company to cater our big night. Throughout the night we got compliments on how great our food was, and people still mention it one year later. The best part is that Nancy and her staff took all the worry out of the evening for us, they really did a great job. It started raining right before our reception started and one of the staff members was so nice that she let all of us climb into the back of the catering truck and drove us down to the reception site. We all made our big entrance into the tent out of the back of a catering truck and it was just one of the funnier moments of the whole night. They really are a great company to work with and I highly reccomend them!

Florence Orosz

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Florence O

Events Without Boundaries did an outstanding job catering our daughter's wedding. Our initial tasting was professional yet relaxed and the catering staff were very responsive to our requests. The dinner was of the first importance to our "foodie" bride. She had very specific... Read More requests, including a venison option for her guests, and no one at Events without Boundaries even blinked an eye. The reception started with passed hors d'oeuvres and two stations. All the food was fresh, delicious and the hot food was hot. The bar staff did an excellent job of serving guests a variety of drinks quickly and efficiently. The dinner was also lovely, beautifully plated and served by friendly, experienced staff. Our wine pairings went great with the food and our guests raved about the dinner. What a great experience!

Making My Daughters Wedding Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Greg S

Words cannot express my thanks enough to the staff of "Events Without Borders"! But....let me try. The Tasting: Best money I've ever spent for sampling a wedding menu. I would fake a wedding, just to go and sample their menu again. I can't wait for my son to get... Read More married. After choosing two possible menu selections, they set up the conference room at the Radisson for a private tasting. Their presentation of the meal was out of this world. The quality of the food was unbelievable and best of all the chef made an appearance to discuss the menu and let us know that he would personally supervise the preparation of the meal. He also informed us that he would make an appearance at the event to make sure that the presentation was perfect. Keep in mind, we had yet to discuss pricing. I kept thinking that this was going to cost me my retirement. This was an off site event that would require a serving staff, bartenders, their event planner would be on site, along with the Chef! Silverware, plates, linens, glassware and two bartender's. They would be there two hours before the event for setup and an hour after the event for clean up. There would be two support staff members for every 8 tables and still we had not discussed pricing. I was getting nervous...I thought about ducking under the table and making a speedy run for the nearest exit, but I was blocked in by my daughter. So I had no choice but to stay and hear what the damage would be to our wedding budget. (I'll leave you hanging on the pricing) The Event: Exactly as promised, they did it all. Two hours before the wedding, their support staff showed up and set up the tables, bar and the preparations were completed just prior to the guests arriving. They worked like a well tuned team of professionals. They hit their marks every time and without a hitch, the food was served. The chef made an appearance just prior to the food being served, supervising the presentation. Their staff was friendly, and extremely helpful. They provided the wow factor from start to finish. The Food: Outstanding, delicious, 5 star quality. Best of all, our guests were impressed! The Price: I left the best for last! After numerous tastings and comparing the pricing from the other caterer's. I was pleasantly surprised that the price was well within our budget. Best of all, we did not lift a finger and our guests were not eating off of plastic plates. I would recommend "Events Without Boundaries" without hesitation. If you find that you would like to invite me as a unknown guest to your event, I would be happy to supervise the tasting and I won't even bring a date. Greg Schultz [email protected]