Raffiné Bridal and Formal Wear

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear is pleased to offer brides a stress free and low pressure wedding dress shopping experience. Dedicated to providing one-on-one attention, brides can find comfort in knowing they will have their own three-way mirror and seating for guests, not shared with other customers. Each bride is assigned their own bridal consultant, who is trained and educated in the field to ensure a quality experience that leaves all customers feeling at ease. In addition to the selection of wedding dresses, customers can also shop within the large assortment of bridesmaid styles, bridal accessories and jewelry, as well as tuxedo rentals.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

707 Bielenberg Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 600-3038
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica D

One stop shop! Bridal gown & veil, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress were all purchased here during our first visit! The entire staff was relaxed but attentive during our session to provide suggestions from the likes and dislikes of dresses we provided.

2017-08-03T11:09:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so honored that we could be a part of such an important time in your life, and truly value your support! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brenna E

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Raffine . The shop is adorable and everyone who works there truly seemed to love their jobs. My consultant Shirley made me feel so comfortable and she was so patient with me trying to find the perfect dress. Would highly recommend!

2017-10-18T11:07:26 Response from the vendor

Brenna, we are so happy you enjoyed your time here and were able to find the perfect dress! Your review means so much to us. :) Best wishes on all your remaining wedding plans!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sara S

I would highly recommend Raffine Bridal!! Not only were there was so many gorgeous gowns at the shop within my budget, the consultants made me feel so special and my mom, sister, and I had our own area to sit to view each dress. The consultants were incredibly helpful and nice... Read More throughout the entire process of looking at dresses, to ordering, and picking up my dress. Love this shop!

2017-10-14T09:47:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review Sara! You and your family were such a joy to work with. We are so grateful to have wonderful brides, like you! :) Best wishes to you!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amy H

I went to Raffine Bridal on 10/7/17 and it was my second bridal shop. I was not excited at all and my wedding is in six months so I knew I had to find the dress on this day. The gal that helped me was Madi & she is AMAZING!! Super patient, listened to my wants as well as my... Read More family's. I was getting super anxious, wasn't loving any of the dresses and was nearly in tears. Madi never lost hope and stayed calm. Finally after about 90 minutes & 15 dresses I found 'the one' and it's perfect. I would highly recommend this bridal shop. They have many dresses that are under $1500, you have plenty of room to change, a big space for your guests to sit while you try on gowns and it doesn't feel too crowded like other shops can. Overall a great experience here!

2017-10-09T10:54:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Amy! Your support means the world to us! :) Most importantly, we are so happy you enjoyed your time with Madi and were able to find your dream gown. You deserve the best!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Samantha Z

Came into the shop after visiting another place and I first of all stated before my appointment that this was a secret pre-mom appointment to determine what I like and don't so I dont' feel pressured by my mom. Then one of the sales ladies over took my gals appointment became... Read More super pushy, I was Meh about a dress and she kept pushing me to buy it saying there were 10% discounts if I purchased that day. I again stated I needed my moms opinion, this was a secret appointment and then she had the nerve to tell me to call my mom and tell her to come up! Again I said no, she doesnt live close and this is on the hush hush she begins to ask where my mom lives and I could play coy with scheduling an appointment for that same day. When I tell her I need time as everything is a lot to process she tells me to try on more dresses to compare and see how great this one was!! At my breaking point I tell her I'm done trying on dresses, she wouldn't let me leave without booking a follow up appointment for my mother to come in. The whole experience was not enjoyable for me or my future sister in law. I wont go back, and truthfully I wouldn't trust them to not tell my mom I had been in the store already!! They DON'T listen to what you want, HIGH PRESSURE SELLING!!!

2017-10-03T10:39:41 Response from the vendor

We are so incredibly sorry that you felt pressured by your consultant! From the beginning, high pressure sales has never been our motive, so we greatly apologize. We hope that our direct email finds you well, and that possible clarity can come from the situation.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lindsey L

Oh my gosh where do I even begin! I had the most amazing experience at Raffine Bridal. From the minute you walk in everyone is extremely friendly, and the design of the store is gorgeous. I worked with Kelly to find my gown. She was so sweet and patient with me when trying to... Read More find my gown. I did a walk through with her and she explained how everything worked and how we would go about the appointment. She asked me what I envisioned for my wedding dress and helped me pick out a few designs. I had tried on about 8 dresses and I was getting very discouraged, I kept saying I am never going to find my dress. But after I took off each dress Kelly had an even better idea of what I was looking for, even better than myself! She kept telling me that I will find the dress and I'll know the minute I put it on. I tried on a dress and it was almost a yes but something about it was off, so she said hold on one second and came back with another gown. She wanted me to try this one before I kept on with what was in my dressing room. I put that dress on and I knew it was my dress. I was grinning from ear to ear. Kelly knew how to guide me in the right direction to find my dress, and it was something I hadn't even pulled off the rack. Raffine Bridal is amazing, the whole experience was amazing. Highly recommended!!

2017-09-27T13:32:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you found the dress of your dreams, while having such a personable experience. That is our ultimate goal! :) Thank you again for all your support, and best of luck... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kayla H

I got everything here, and wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Everyone is so friendly and easy to work with. I worked with a couple different people and each of them were so helpful. Highly recommend!!

2017-09-21T13:12:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for using us for all your wedding apparel needs! :) We love building a relationship with our brides and grooms, so they feel comfortable coming back!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica D

i loved everything about them. they had so many dresses to choose from: both bride and bridesmaids. They were all so friendly ans knew what thwy were talkinf about. i bought mt wessing sress and jewelery from them ans recieved so many compliments on everything. a little spendy... Read More but worth it!

2017-09-21T13:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review! We are so happy to hear your received so many compliments on your big day! Congratulations on your recent marriage! :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katelyn R

Second time trying on dresses, first time at Raffine bridal. The staff was wonderful, my consultant was Haiden and she was the best. She really listened to what I wanted and was constantly asking me how I was feeling (without the rest of my parties opinion!) She helped me find... Read More me dream dress, something I never thought I would have picked either. After going back and forth on 3 dresses for an hour she never once complained, just wanted to make sure I felt confident.

2017-08-03T11:13:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Katelyn! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Haiden, and ultimately found the dress of your dreams! We couldn't be happier to have been the ones to work with you, and cannot wait to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Virginia T

Rude consultant. Did not listen to the bride's wants. Brought dresses that SHE thought would look good even after the bride told what she did not want. Dresses were pretty IF you are only looking for typical wedding dresses.

2017-08-03T11:08:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Virgina, We first and foremost would like to sincerely apologize for your poor experience! Any customer that does not have an enjoyable experience, is certainly far from our goal at Raffinѐ Bridal. We take our position in the bridal industry very seriously knowing that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kasandra D

Highly recommend! The staff was extremely accommodating! Haiden was my consultant and she listened to everything I had to say about every dress. She found dresses to pull from everything I was saying. I said yes to my dress! I even found amazing bridesmaids dresses here as well.... Read More It was totally worth the drive from Mankato. If you want an amazing dress from an amazing place, check it out!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christina B

I had such a disappointing experience at Raffine. I was just starting my dress shopping for a wedding that is nearly two years away. I had a few dresses I had seen online that I was interested in, but quickly learned they were not the right style for my figure...the person I... Read More was working with (I wish I could remember her name) seemed really annoyed that I wanted to try on multiple styles. I informed her at the beginning that I was just starting to shop and my wedding was a ways out. She took her shoes off in my changing room and left them there for the duration of my appointment. She also stayed in the room while I changed, without asking if I was comfortable with that. I ended up finding a couple dresses I liked, but neither felt like "the one". She became pushy at the end and rudely said: our time is almost up, are you going to buy a dress? Overall, I got the sense she didn't care.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Misty M

I loved my experience here! I first went to Raffine for a bridal appointment. It was my second appointment of the day and my bridal party had me very frustrated at this point. I worked with Kelly and she was amazing! She was so helpful and completely turned the day around for... Read More me. I did not get my bridal gown from this store as I had already fallen in love with another gown at the first store but I would have much rather purchased a gown from Raffine. I had a much better experience here than the store where I ended up buying my dress. I was so impressed with their service that even though I got my dress at another store I went back to Raffine for my bridesmaid dresses. I worked with Nancy this time. Nancy was so sweet and kind and put up with my bridesmaids trying on multiple dresses by EVERY designer before deciding to go with the first dresses they tried on. Overall I had a great experience with Raffine and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Stacey P

Staff was amazing and made me feel beautiful in everything. Picked out the dress of my dreams and they made it so easy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Wendy H

I loved my experience here! I had already been to one appointment earlier in the day and was already feeling a little run down when I went into the store. Deb was my sales associate and she made me feel very comfortable and excited right away. She listened to what I wanted... Read More and pulled things I never would have expected. I found a stunning dress and she was so supportive and happy for me. . I would recommend this spot to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Candice W

The staff at Raffine Bridal were extremely attentive and helpful while I was in the shop! Unfortunately, I tried to find a specific designer with them and was repeatedly told they would call me back and never did. I ended up getting my dress here in the end, just not with the... Read More specific designer I was looking for.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Dianna S

This is where I found my dream dress!! I tried on about 10 dresses and the lady who assisted me was very patient and nice to me, even though they were closing for the day soon. I got a STELLA YORK dress, that was gorgeous and made me feel so beautiful. I would definitely... Read More recommend this place for future brides. I also used their recommended alterations lady and she did an amazing job too!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Becky N

I had a wonderful experience buying my dress from Raffine Bridal! The girl who helped me included all of my bridesmaids who came with me, and after explaining my vision, they all helped me look for the one! The selection is never ending! The only thing to know ahead of going, is... Read More that you will have to find your own person for alterations.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jenna L

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress at Raffine Bridal! It was the second and last place that I shopped at. I worked with Kayla & Jamie, and they were professional, helpful, and most importantly, patient with me. The selection of dresses they offer are tasteful and... Read More unique. I would recommend this shop to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jennifer G

My first experience wedding dress shopping left me disappointed. While I found a dress I loved, the service from the salon I went to initially was lacking and failed to make the moment even slightly special. After finding a dress I liked online, I called Raffine with the hopes... Read More of getting in. Not only were the able to get me in the next day, they were super accommodating and friendly. When I got to the store, I was greeted and encouraged to look around. All of the sales staff were friendly and helpful, but my consultant Nancy really made the entire experience beyond memorable. Nancy took her time to pull dresses for me, and found me the most beautiful dress that I absolutely fell in love with. Nancy was so wonderful to myself, my sister and my mom that accompanied me. Nancy even took the time to pull bridesmaid dresses for my sister to try on. It was an amazing experience. I absolutely love my dress and it makes it even more special that the service I received from the salon matches my feelings about the dress. I will certainly be returning to purchase bridesmaid dresses and hopefully even doing a tuxedo rental for the groomsmen. Thank you Nancy, and everyone at Raffine for making my wedding dress shopping such a special moment for me.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Nichole G

I found a beautiful dress through a trunk show, I was between sizes but the store didn't take into account the style of dress. After waiting 9 months for it to be made and come in, it was nothing like the dress I tried on. I brought up my concerns right away but they were... Read More dismissed with, "alterations will fix that." I brought it to a very reputable formal alterations store and after 6 fittings I called Raffine back to let them know there were multiple issues with the dress that alterations was not fixing, I wanted a new dress. I had lesss than 3 weeks before my wedding and had no options but to stick with my dress, after a total of 8 fittings it was nothing like the original dress. My wedding day was very bittersweet- I was happy for many other reasons but not about the dress, I did not feel like the beautiful bride I should have. HUGE waste of $1700, time and many tears.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Megan T

I love my experience at Raffine. At all my appointments they were very friendly and helpful. They chose dresses that I would have not picked out myself (the dress I ended up going with). It was a relaxed atmosphere and I tell all my newly engaged friends about it. They also have... Read More a great bridesmaids selection!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Alyssa M

Love them! They carry Essense and Stella brands, which are rare in the metro. My dress came in with a small defect from the manufacturer, but they were able to fix it locally using their seamstress. Awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Silpa J

It is awesome

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Travis S

Beautiful Winston dress. Excellent service. First dress I tried on and could not match it even though they had many more choice almost as beautiful.