Raffiné Bridal and Formal Wear

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear is pleased to offer brides a stress free and low pressure wedding dress shopping experience. Dedicated to providing one-on-one attention, brides can find comfort in knowing they will have their own three-way mirror and seating for guests, not shared with other customers. Each bride is assigned their own bridal consultant, who is trained and educated in the field to ensure a quality experience that leaves all customers feeling at ease. In addition to the selection of wedding dresses, customers can also shop within the large assortment of bridesmaid styles, bridal accessories and jewelry, as well as tuxedo rentals.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

707 Bielenberg Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 600-3038

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica D

One stop shop! Bridal gown & veil, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress were all purchased here during our first visit! The entire staff was relaxed but attentive during our session to provide suggestions from the likes and dislikes of dresses we provided.

2017-08-03T11:09:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so honored that we could be a part of such an important time in your life, and truly value your support! :)

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Kim P

I wasn’t there long, but I still received wonderful service! I had been to a few different bridal shops and hadn’t found my dress yet. I looked back through a few dresses I had saved online and discovered one of the dresses was at Raffine. I called and they had the dress set... Read More aside for my appointment. Not wanting to jump to conclusions I tried on a couple more dresses, but after I tried that one on, I knew it was it! The dress came in earlier than the predicted and everyone I worked with along the way was so kind and helpful! Beautiful affordable dresses!

2018-03-13T12:50:55 Response from the vendor

Kim, thank you so much for your kind review! We couldn't be happier for you that you were able to find your dream gown! We wish you all the best as you enter in to this new chapter of your life! :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Nichole R

I had a really wonderful experience with Raffine from start to finish. I'd come off a really bad experience, and I was not even interested in going to the appointment. My mom made me stop in and just take a look. The staff was so nice and our sales associate was amazing. She... Read More was so helpful and really helped me to figure out what we were looking for. I ended up purchasing my dress that day. On the back end, they were also great. I got a call in when my dress was ready (it was early), they were awesome about holding on to it for me. Everything was easy. Highly recommend.

2018-02-08T15:04:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience Nichole! We are so happy you enjoyed the entire process with us, and received the experience you deserve! :) We wish you all the best on your final wedding plans!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jamee J

I worked with Shirley who was fabulous. She was kind, patient, and an absolute pleasure. She listened to what you had to say and was great at thinking outside the box to help you discover different styles in search of what you are looking for. Although I unfortunately did not... Read More find my dress here, the customer service and variety of dresses was outstanding. The shop was very stylish and felt welcoming with a wonderful staff. If you go, definitely ask for Shirley!

2018-01-08T11:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Jamee! We are happy you were still able to find your dream gown, and wish you all the best! :)

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Hailey F

I got married a little over a year ago, but every time I peak at my dress when I visit my parents house I reminisce about my wedding day and wearing my dream dress. Thank you Raffine! I had an a wonderful experience both trying on dresses for myself as well as picking out... Read More bridesmaid dresses with my attendants. Each of the girls who helped me were so sweet and made me feel so special. Since my wedding, both my cousin and one of my bridesmaids have bought their dream dresses at Raffine. Thank you again ladies! :)

2017-12-13T11:03:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your super kind review Hailey! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience, as well as your cousin and friend. Your support over the last year means the world, and we are so happy to continue working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kimberly S

Raffine had a great selection of bridal gowns, and the customer service was wonderful and attentive. The only thing I would comment on is to be careful with the hollow to hem measurements. Although I didn't have to get my dress hemmed, I did have to change my shoes since the... Read More dress was too long. I was told I would be wearing a 1-1.5 inch heel, and I ended up with a 3.5 inch heel. In hind sight, I probably would have saved the money on the hollow to hem cost, and just had my seamstress take care of it. Not necessarily Raffine's or the designers "fault" just something to be aware of while considering your options. :)

2017-12-04T12:53:27 Response from the vendor

Kimberly, thank you for your review and honesty in explaining your experience! Our goal is to make sure all information on any special order is explained correctly. We greatly apologize on confusion with your Hollow to Hem measurement. That is something that should always be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley B

Raffine was the first place I went to look for dresses. My experience from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I found the right dress was AMAZING! I was lucky enough to have my appointment with Madi and I could not have asked for a better person to help me! She was... Read More INCREDIBLE! She picked up on my style right away and helped me narrow down my dresses to pick the perfect one! I would highly recommend Raffine to anyone!

2017-11-15T17:45:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with Madi, and ultimately found your dream gown! We wish you all the best!:)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brenna E

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Raffine . The shop is adorable and everyone who works there truly seemed to love their jobs. My consultant Shirley made me feel so comfortable and she was so patient with me trying to find the perfect dress. Would highly recommend!

2017-10-18T11:07:26 Response from the vendor

Brenna, we are so happy you enjoyed your time here and were able to find the perfect dress! Your review means so much to us. :) Best wishes on all your remaining wedding plans!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sara S

I would highly recommend Raffine Bridal!! Not only were there was so many gorgeous gowns at the shop within my budget, the consultants made me feel so special and my mom, sister, and I had our own area to sit to view each dress. The consultants were incredibly helpful and nice... Read More throughout the entire process of looking at dresses, to ordering, and picking up my dress. Love this shop!

2017-10-14T09:47:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review Sara! You and your family were such a joy to work with. We are so grateful to have wonderful brides, like you! :) Best wishes to you!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amy H

I went to Raffine Bridal on 10/7/17 and it was my second bridal shop. I was not excited at all and my wedding is in six months so I knew I had to find the dress on this day. The gal that helped me was Madi & she is AMAZING!! Super patient, listened to my wants as well as my... Read More family's. I was getting super anxious, wasn't loving any of the dresses and was nearly in tears. Madi never lost hope and stayed calm. Finally after about 90 minutes & 15 dresses I found 'the one' and it's perfect. I would highly recommend this bridal shop. They have many dresses that are under $1500, you have plenty of room to change, a big space for your guests to sit while you try on gowns and it doesn't feel too crowded like other shops can. Overall a great experience here!

2017-10-09T10:54:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Amy! Your support means the world to us! :) Most importantly, we are so happy you enjoyed your time with Madi and were able to find your dream gown. You deserve the best!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Samantha Z

Came into the shop after visiting another place and I first of all stated before my appointment that this was a secret pre-mom appointment to determine what I like and don't so I dont' feel pressured by my mom. Then one of the sales ladies over took my gals appointment became... Read More super pushy, I was Meh about a dress and she kept pushing me to buy it saying there were 10% discounts if I purchased that day. I again stated I needed my moms opinion, this was a secret appointment and then she had the nerve to tell me to call my mom and tell her to come up! Again I said no, she doesnt live close and this is on the hush hush she begins to ask where my mom lives and I could play coy with scheduling an appointment for that same day. When I tell her I need time as everything is a lot to process she tells me to try on more dresses to compare and see how great this one was!! At my breaking point I tell her I'm done trying on dresses, she wouldn't let me leave without booking a follow up appointment for my mother to come in. The whole experience was not enjoyable for me or my future sister in law. I wont go back, and truthfully I wouldn't trust them to not tell my mom I had been in the store already!! They DON'T listen to what you want, HIGH PRESSURE SELLING!!!

2017-10-03T10:39:41 Response from the vendor

We are so incredibly sorry that you felt pressured by your consultant! From the beginning, high pressure sales has never been our motive, so we greatly apologize. We hope that our direct email finds you well, and that possible clarity can come from the situation.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lindsey L

Oh my gosh where do I even begin! I had the most amazing experience at Raffine Bridal. From the minute you walk in everyone is extremely friendly, and the design of the store is gorgeous. I worked with Kelly to find my gown. She was so sweet and patient with me when trying to... Read More find my gown. I did a walk through with her and she explained how everything worked and how we would go about the appointment. She asked me what I envisioned for my wedding dress and helped me pick out a few designs. I had tried on about 8 dresses and I was getting very discouraged, I kept saying I am never going to find my dress. But after I took off each dress Kelly had an even better idea of what I was looking for, even better than myself! She kept telling me that I will find the dress and I'll know the minute I put it on. I tried on a dress and it was almost a yes but something about it was off, so she said hold on one second and came back with another gown. She wanted me to try this one before I kept on with what was in my dressing room. I put that dress on and I knew it was my dress. I was grinning from ear to ear. Kelly knew how to guide me in the right direction to find my dress, and it was something I hadn't even pulled off the rack. Raffine Bridal is amazing, the whole experience was amazing. Highly recommended!!

2017-09-27T13:32:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you found the dress of your dreams, while having such a personable experience. That is our ultimate goal! :) Thank you again for all your support, and best of luck... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kayla H

I got everything here, and wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Everyone is so friendly and easy to work with. I worked with a couple different people and each of them were so helpful. Highly recommend!!

2017-09-21T13:12:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for using us for all your wedding apparel needs! :) We love building a relationship with our brides and grooms, so they feel comfortable coming back!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica D

i loved everything about them. they had so many dresses to choose from: both bride and bridesmaids. They were all so friendly ans knew what thwy were talkinf about. i bought mt wessing sress and jewelery from them ans recieved so many compliments on everything. a little spendy... Read More but worth it!

2017-09-21T13:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review! We are so happy to hear your received so many compliments on your big day! Congratulations on your recent marriage! :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katelyn R

Second time trying on dresses, first time at Raffine bridal. The staff was wonderful, my consultant was Haiden and she was the best. She really listened to what I wanted and was constantly asking me how I was feeling (without the rest of my parties opinion!) She helped me find... Read More me dream dress, something I never thought I would have picked either. After going back and forth on 3 dresses for an hour she never once complained, just wanted to make sure I felt confident.

2017-08-03T11:13:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Katelyn! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Haiden, and ultimately found the dress of your dreams! We couldn't be happier to have been the ones to work with you, and cannot wait to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Virginia T

Rude consultant. Did not listen to the bride's wants. Brought dresses that SHE thought would look good even after the bride told what she did not want. Dresses were pretty IF you are only looking for typical wedding dresses.

2017-08-03T11:08:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Virgina, We first and foremost would like to sincerely apologize for your poor experience! Any customer that does not have an enjoyable experience, is certainly far from our goal at Raffinѐ Bridal. We take our position in the bridal industry very seriously knowing that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kasandra D

Highly recommend! The staff was extremely accommodating! Haiden was my consultant and she listened to everything I had to say about every dress. She found dresses to pull from everything I was saying. I said yes to my dress! I even found amazing bridesmaids dresses here as well.... Read More It was totally worth the drive from Mankato. If you want an amazing dress from an amazing place, check it out!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christina B

I had such a disappointing experience at Raffine. I was just starting my dress shopping for a wedding that is nearly two years away. I had a few dresses I had seen online that I was interested in, but quickly learned they were not the right style for my figure...the person I... Read More was working with (I wish I could remember her name) seemed really annoyed that I wanted to try on multiple styles. I informed her at the beginning that I was just starting to shop and my wedding was a ways out. She took her shoes off in my changing room and left them there for the duration of my appointment. She also stayed in the room while I changed, without asking if I was comfortable with that. I ended up finding a couple dresses I liked, but neither felt like "the one". She became pushy at the end and rudely said: our time is almost up, are you going to buy a dress? Overall, I got the sense she didn't care.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Misty M

I loved my experience here! I first went to Raffine for a bridal appointment. It was my second appointment of the day and my bridal party had me very frustrated at this point. I worked with Kelly and she was amazing! She was so helpful and completely turned the day around for... Read More me. I did not get my bridal gown from this store as I had already fallen in love with another gown at the first store but I would have much rather purchased a gown from Raffine. I had a much better experience here than the store where I ended up buying my dress. I was so impressed with their service that even though I got my dress at another store I went back to Raffine for my bridesmaid dresses. I worked with Nancy this time. Nancy was so sweet and kind and put up with my bridesmaids trying on multiple dresses by EVERY designer before deciding to go with the first dresses they tried on. Overall I had a great experience with Raffine and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Stacey P

Staff was amazing and made me feel beautiful in everything. Picked out the dress of my dreams and they made it so easy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Wendy H

I loved my experience here! I had already been to one appointment earlier in the day and was already feeling a little run down when I went into the store. Deb was my sales associate and she made me feel very comfortable and excited right away. She listened to what I wanted... Read More and pulled things I never would have expected. I found a stunning dress and she was so supportive and happy for me. . I would recommend this spot to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Candice W

The staff at Raffine Bridal were extremely attentive and helpful while I was in the shop! Unfortunately, I tried to find a specific designer with them and was repeatedly told they would call me back and never did. I ended up getting my dress here in the end, just not with the... Read More specific designer I was looking for.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Dianna S

This is where I found my dream dress!! I tried on about 10 dresses and the lady who assisted me was very patient and nice to me, even though they were closing for the day soon. I got a STELLA YORK dress, that was gorgeous and made me feel so beautiful. I would definitely... Read More recommend this place for future brides. I also used their recommended alterations lady and she did an amazing job too!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Becky N

I had a wonderful experience buying my dress from Raffine Bridal! The girl who helped me included all of my bridesmaids who came with me, and after explaining my vision, they all helped me look for the one! The selection is never ending! The only thing to know ahead of going, is... Read More that you will have to find your own person for alterations.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jenna L

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress at Raffine Bridal! It was the second and last place that I shopped at. I worked with Kayla & Jamie, and they were professional, helpful, and most importantly, patient with me. The selection of dresses they offer are tasteful and... Read More unique. I would recommend this shop to any bride!