Raffiné Bridal and Formal Wear

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear is pleased to offer brides a stress free and low pressure wedding dress shopping experience. Dedicated to providing one-on-one attention, brides can find comfort in knowing they will have their own three-way mirror and seating for guests, not shared with other customers. Each bride is assigned their own bridal consultant, who is trained and educated in the field to ensure a quality experience that leaves all customers feeling at ease. In addition to the selection of wedding dresses, customers can also shop within the large assortment of bridesmaid styles, bridal accessories and jewelry, as well as tuxedo rentals.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

707 Bielenberg Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 600-3038
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Misty M

I loved my experience here! I first went to Raffine for a bridal appointment. It was my second appointment of the day and my bridal party had me very frustrated at this point. I worked with Kelly and she was amazing! She was so helpful and completely turned the day around for... Read More me. I did not get my bridal gown from this store as I had already fallen in love with another gown at the first store but I would have much rather purchased a gown from Raffine. I had a much better experience here than the store where I ended up buying my dress. I was so impressed with their service that even though I got my dress at another store I went back to Raffine for my bridesmaid dresses. I worked with Nancy this time. Nancy was so sweet and kind and put up with my bridesmaids trying on multiple dresses by EVERY designer before deciding to go with the first dresses they tried on. Overall I had a great experience with Raffine and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kasandra D

Highly recommend! The staff was extremely accommodating! Haiden was my consultant and she listened to everything I had to say about every dress. She found dresses to pull from everything I was saying. I said yes to my dress! I even found amazing bridesmaids dresses here as well.... Read More It was totally worth the drive from Mankato. If you want an amazing dress from an amazing place, check it out!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christina B

I had such a disappointing experience at Raffine. I was just starting my dress shopping for a wedding that is nearly two years away. I had a few dresses I had seen online that I was interested in, but quickly learned they were not the right style for my figure...the person I... Read More was working with (I wish I could remember her name) seemed really annoyed that I wanted to try on multiple styles. I informed her at the beginning that I was just starting to shop and my wedding was a ways out. She took her shoes off in my changing room and left them there for the duration of my appointment. She also stayed in the room while I changed, without asking if I was comfortable with that. I ended up finding a couple dresses I liked, but neither felt like "the one". She became pushy at the end and rudely said: our time is almost up, are you going to buy a dress? Overall, I got the sense she didn't care.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Stacey P

Staff was amazing and made me feel beautiful in everything. Picked out the dress of my dreams and they made it so easy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Wendy H

I loved my experience here! I had already been to one appointment earlier in the day and was already feeling a little run down when I went into the store. Deb was my sales associate and she made me feel very comfortable and excited right away. She listened to what I wanted... Read More and pulled things I never would have expected. I found a stunning dress and she was so supportive and happy for me. . I would recommend this spot to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Candice W

The staff at Raffine Bridal were extremely attentive and helpful while I was in the shop! Unfortunately, I tried to find a specific designer with them and was repeatedly told they would call me back and never did. I ended up getting my dress here in the end, just not with the... Read More specific designer I was looking for.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Dianna S

This is where I found my dream dress!! I tried on about 10 dresses and the lady who assisted me was very patient and nice to me, even though they were closing for the day soon. I got a STELLA YORK dress, that was gorgeous and made me feel so beautiful. I would definitely... Read More recommend this place for future brides. I also used their recommended alterations lady and she did an amazing job too!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Becky N

I had a wonderful experience buying my dress from Raffine Bridal! The girl who helped me included all of my bridesmaids who came with me, and after explaining my vision, they all helped me look for the one! The selection is never ending! The only thing to know ahead of going, is... Read More that you will have to find your own person for alterations.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jenna L

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress at Raffine Bridal! It was the second and last place that I shopped at. I worked with Kayla & Jamie, and they were professional, helpful, and most importantly, patient with me. The selection of dresses they offer are tasteful and... Read More unique. I would recommend this shop to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jennifer G

My first experience wedding dress shopping left me disappointed. While I found a dress I loved, the service from the salon I went to initially was lacking and failed to make the moment even slightly special. After finding a dress I liked online, I called Raffine with the hopes... Read More of getting in. Not only were the able to get me in the next day, they were super accommodating and friendly. When I got to the store, I was greeted and encouraged to look around. All of the sales staff were friendly and helpful, but my consultant Nancy really made the entire experience beyond memorable. Nancy took her time to pull dresses for me, and found me the most beautiful dress that I absolutely fell in love with. Nancy was so wonderful to myself, my sister and my mom that accompanied me. Nancy even took the time to pull bridesmaid dresses for my sister to try on. It was an amazing experience. I absolutely love my dress and it makes it even more special that the service I received from the salon matches my feelings about the dress. I will certainly be returning to purchase bridesmaid dresses and hopefully even doing a tuxedo rental for the groomsmen. Thank you Nancy, and everyone at Raffine for making my wedding dress shopping such a special moment for me.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Nichole G

I found a beautiful dress through a trunk show, I was between sizes but the store didn't take into account the style of dress. After waiting 9 months for it to be made and come in, it was nothing like the dress I tried on. I brought up my concerns right away but they were... Read More dismissed with, "alterations will fix that." I brought it to a very reputable formal alterations store and after 6 fittings I called Raffine back to let them know there were multiple issues with the dress that alterations was not fixing, I wanted a new dress. I had lesss than 3 weeks before my wedding and had no options but to stick with my dress, after a total of 8 fittings it was nothing like the original dress. My wedding day was very bittersweet- I was happy for many other reasons but not about the dress, I did not feel like the beautiful bride I should have. HUGE waste of $1700, time and many tears.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Megan T

I love my experience at Raffine. At all my appointments they were very friendly and helpful. They chose dresses that I would have not picked out myself (the dress I ended up going with). It was a relaxed atmosphere and I tell all my newly engaged friends about it. They also have... Read More a great bridesmaids selection!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Alyssa M

Love them! They carry Essense and Stella brands, which are rare in the metro. My dress came in with a small defect from the manufacturer, but they were able to fix it locally using their seamstress. Awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Silpa J

It is awesome

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Travis S

Beautiful Winston dress. Excellent service. First dress I tried on and could not match it even though they had many more choice almost as beautiful.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Alli V

I had such a wonderful experience at Raffine Bridal! We shopped for my bridal gown and I will now be returning to shop for bridesmaid dresses. Raffine Bridal provides brides with their own room and area for guests, so I was able to share in wedding dress shopping with the people... Read More I brought with me - not the whole salon. This provided a much more intimate experience compared to other bridal salons where you show you dress in an open room with every other bride shopping. This alone should convince you to shop for your wedding gown at Raffine! I would highly recommend working with Nicole. She made the experience less intimidating and much more fun! I will be recommending Raffine Bridal to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Priscilla S

I came here to try on bridal gowns and was instantly in heaven. Everyone was so wonderful and helpful! It was so easy to find dresses that I loved and everything they pulled, I loved! I found my dress and the associate who was helping me was just as excited as everyone that had... Read More come with me. I felt like a princess and that they actually cared about making me feel beautiful and comfortable on the day of my wedding. Absolutely loved my experience!!!!!!

Felt Taken Care of Like Family

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Raffine was the second place I went to try on dresses in one day and was not super hopeful that I was going to be able to find "the one" based on my first experience at another salon and would just end up settling. The consultant I worked with REALLY listened to what I like and... Read More my budget and my somewhat shorter timeline. She steered me towards dresses that would fit all three. For example I only had 6 months until my wedding which is a bit short when it comes to wedding gowns, she made sure to only put me in dresses that I would be able to get in that timeline without having to pay rush fees. She listened to concerns I had about having to walk up stairs for the ceremony and made sure when ordering the dress that she gave me a little more room in the hips area (my gown is a fit and flare) so I would be able to move more easily. She also let me try on my top favs over and over again until we finally picked the one. Overall she treated me with the care and concern like I was her own family member (without it being weird) I would recommend Raffine to anyone who is feeling overwhelmed by the whole dress buying experience. They have beautiful dresses and great staff that really get balancing multiple priorities so you never feel you have to settle.

Brautiful Bridal Store

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Nancy V

From the moment we walked in, I was taken back by the elgance of this store. They had so many beautiful dresses and great designers like Essence of Australia. My consultant even gave my bridal party and I a your of the store and shared where each designer's dresses were. She was... Read More extremely patient with me and I would recommend going here to come find the dress! Thanks Raffine Bridal

PERFECT

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Kari L

Everything about my experience with Raffine was positive. Great service, great people, great selection, and great quality. I highly recommend Raffine to any bride. I don't have one negative comment on my experience.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Dani K

This store was my favorite. Each bride had her own section with a private mirror and nice seating for guests. The consultant explained the dresses by designer and was very helpful in finding what I was looking for. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Sandra H

This is by far the BEST bridal salon in all of the Twin Cities. Nicole was my consultant and I was blown away with how knowledgeable she was about what I wanted. She pulled five dresses for me, and all of them were dresses I would have picked myself! I ended up picking two more... Read More dresses myself, but neither one of them were as fantastic as the ones she pulled for me. I ended up buying one of the ones she found, and I am so glad I did! I am so excited to get married and it's all thanks to Nicole and Raffine Bridal!

Amazing style, value and service

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lucy S

I walked into Raffine unsure what to expect. I had gone on one dress shopping trip to David's Bridal and found no dresses I liked, and was pretty sure that the backless, more intricate styles I loved would cost a fortune! Not the case at Raffine. They had such beautiful, unique... Read More dresses. I had the pleasure of working with Tianna. She was very knowledgeable and knew immediately where to look based on some of the dress styles I liked. She was so good she actually nailed it on the first dress. However she helped me try out all of these other gorgeous dresses to be sure I wanted the first one. I was so happy to leave Raffine with my dream dress!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Karly M

I absolutely LOVED my time with Nicole at Raffine bridal. She really knew her stuff, was very friendly, eager to help, and was quick to understand the look and feel I was going for. She wasn't pushy or trying to influence - just adding to the fun conversation with my mom and my... Read More future mother-in-law. I would highly recommend! Such a great experience and reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Elizabeth W

Cannot say enough great things about them! I was referred to Raffine Bridal by a friend who told me that Raffine offered her the overall best wedding dress shopping experience she encountered during her (extensive),dress search. After having dealt with Raffine, I... Read More completely agree. They were, hands down, amazing. I will say that again: amazing! I had purchased my original wedding dress from another wedding shop a few weeks after we were engaged. Several months later, the dress came in. I tried it on and hated it. Also, every experience I had with the store made me feel like even the most basic request (i.e. "May I schedule an appointment?") was met with thinly veiled annoyance. With only 10 weeks to go until my wedding, I resigned myself to the likelihood that I'd have to make do with something I might not be crazy about. I explained my perdiciment to the girl on the phone at Raffine and she assured me that they could help. The store had 40 dresses off the rack to choose from and there were some designers who may be able to rush an order in time. I know that other stores could have offered me sample dresses and rush orders. However, the staff at Raffine actually cared about me finding the right dress. Their investment in exceeding customer expectations showed in the experience I had dealing with their store, (which is super chic and has a very serene vibe by the way). Jody, the store owner, was my consultant for the appointment. Having been to 6 other wedding dress appointments at other stores, I was impressed by her skill in discerning what sort of dress I'd like, what would work look good on me, where the event was being held etc. I ended up being able to purchase a dress that I'd been eyeing all week. It is my dream dress. Raffine took a situation in which I was disappointed and stressed and turned it around completely. I could not be happier to wear this dress to my wedding. Thank you to everyone at Raffine Bridal.