Rainbow Gardens Events

Las Vegas, NV

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rainbow Gardens will cater to your every need!

An all-inclusive banquet facility that specializes in weddings and receptions in Las Vegas. Rainbow Gardens offers indoor and outdoor accommodations with featured decor customized for any ambience you prefer. As a full service reception venue, we host events for all occasions. Rainbow Gardens is recognized as a premier location for events catering to the requests of parties locally and internationally. We offer a variety of packages tailored for any budget or desire. Our experienced staff at Rainbow Gardens will assist in creating ideas that will make all of your dreams come true. Please email or call for your appointment today!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4125 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV (702) 878-4646
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Ricky Y

Best in town! The team at Rainbow Gardens really goes the extra mile in every way you can imagine. My wedding couldn't have been better! Thank you guys! Keep making dreams come true! (My Knot account has some strange date, pay no attention. I signed up simply to do this... Read More review.....that's how good they were.)

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Mary M

Rainbow Gardens did a fantastic job! They were professional from the very beginning and made everything we wanted to happen, happen. The staff was great, the DJ had the right amount of energy, and the photographer took some great shots. The food and bar service was spot on, and... Read More the venue looked amazing! We also ended up having a medical emergency in the middle of the reception and the staff handed everything with poise; the DJ ramped the energy up appropriately afterwards. All around, a great day and a great place to get married!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017

I am still overwhelmed with emotions at how amazing our wedding turned out. I will forever hold a special place in my heart for you. Every little girls dream is to marry their prince charming and have their wedding day be perfect and I can say my dreams came true feb 12 2017 I... Read More recommend Rainbow Gardens to anyone who ask or is looking to plan a wedding or any event in this case to call you, they will not be disappointed. Thank you again for providing us with lasting memories and "remember when" moments for our family and friends for the rest of our lives

Reviewed on 2/02/2017

I had my wedding there in October and am now just getting to writing this review. Marta and Kelly were fantastic when it came to planning our wedding, they took the stress out of the entire day! Rainbow Gardens was exactly what I was looking for: everything included! My... Read More guests loved the food and the open bar (which was included in the price!) and my family is still talking about it. All in all, if you are looking for a one-stop-shop with delicious food, an attentive staff and stress free planning, Rainbow Gardens is your place to book!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Heather H

We decided to have our ceremony in the desert, and we were looking for an affordable option to have a beautiful reception for 85 guests. After doing some research, many of the venues we looked at were extremely expensive, had limited space with a cap on the number of guests we... Read More could have, and did not have great food options with an open bar. We were looking for something that would include everything we needed (DJ, Food, alcohol, decorations, photographer, etc) since we were planning a destination wedding. We had the most amazing reception in the garden room at Rainbow Gardens. Our host was Stefanie, and she made the experience flawless, even while I was planning the wedding from Alaska. I had several consultations over the phone, and I never felt nervous about anything in regards to the reception, and Stefanie even gave us recommendations on food, decorations, and cake. (Hint- the prime rib, roasted potatoes, and crab cakes were a big hit). When we arrived, the garden room was even more beautiful than the pictures we had seen online, which I didn't think was possible. Stefanie let me send her several pictures of possible cake ideas, and the one we settled on looked amazing and completely exceeded my expectations. Every guest expressed to us how beautiful this venue was. The food was delicious, the DJ was great, and the bartender went above and beyond. I need to take a moment to rave about the photographer as well. The photographer that was included in our package was amazing. He made the process quick and painless and we got the most beautiful pictures. We also received the pictures within weeks and I was so excited to show them off. My only complaint was that we could not get to the venue until 8:30pm due to a sunset ceremony in the desert, and the venue closed at midnight, which did not allow us to take advantage of our full 4 hour time period. It would be nice to extend hours based on customer's needs. We truly appreciate all of your hard work and we will recommend you to anyone we know who is planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas. Thank you from the Hensons!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

Beautiful Venue. Great food, service and awesome Dj.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Cyndi M

Since wedding planning can be so stressful and hectic with trying to coordinate so many peoples schedules for one day and time, I naturally expected some things to go wrong on my wedding day. I was wrong. As soon as we got to our venue that day (Rainbow Gardens), the entire... Read More staff was so patient and helpful. My wedding party ran a little late to the venue but they accommodated to us. By the end of the night, we received so many compliments from our guests on the venue we chose from how beautiful it was, to how good the food was. We loved the minister who performed our ceremony and the DJ was very good too! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding and felt like our money was well spent:)

Mr. and Mrs. Frederick

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Tonya H

My husband and I were married on June 7, 2014. I can't say, this, enough, "it was an awesome night remembered and it definitely is written down, in our history, as the best night ever!!" Our friends and family continue to talk about our Rainbow Garden's Wedding. It continues... Read More to be the talk, amongst our friends and family, whenever we gather in one place. Our wedding ceremony and reception was held in the Garden Room, which was the perfect fit for us. It was so very beautiful. I wouldn't know how to describe or explain how very, satisfied I was with the entire atmosphere of the entire wedding venue. The food was so amazing, the music was fun, entertaining, and lively, the wedding cake was beautiful, the wedding coordinators was very professional, calming, organized, and encouraging. During the wedding ceremony, the minister, made everyone feel welcome, as if, they were the special pieces needed within our greater plan. Before and during the ceremony, my husband and I felt very comfortable within the present of the Minister. The Minister was very calming, which was the perfect fit for my husband and I. I recommend, the Rose Ceremony, it was a beautiful, surprising, and pleasant beginning to our love story. I loved the delicate meaning behind the Rose Ceremony. Our friends, family, blended family, my husband, and I loved the Rose Ceremony; there wasn't a dry eye in the house after that ceremony. The minister was the perfect fit to our love story. The Rainbow Gardens' Team was amazing, professional, and very calming during the entire occasion, that is, the wedding storm. I can't stop bragging enough about the Rainbow Gardens' Team. The Rainbow Gardens' Team, of individuals, made our wedding event, a night, no one has been able to forget. It's almost, nearly been a year, since our wedding event, and the fact that our family and friends continue to reminisce about our wedding and how much fun it was and how beautiful the Rainbow Garden venue was should speak volumes, on behalf of the Rainbow Gardens' Team. Our wedding guest, till this day, continue to tell my husband and I that our wedding was best wedding they've ever been to in years. I LOVE RAINBOW GARDENS!!!!!.....If I could marry it I would......Lol!!! Lol!!!! When my husband and I hear of anyone is getting married in Las Vegas, we always recommend Rainbow Gardens. It's a great deal for anyone's budget, with various offers of everything a couple would need to make their wedding the best night ever. This venue provided information on vendors, as well as, vendors from their own list for Bridal attire, florist, minister, linings for tables and chair, wedding cake designer, DJ, Bartender, and including their own options of an indoor and outdoor wedding rooms.

Rainbow Gardens Review

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Jenna H

For the price you can't beat this place. We shopped around and couldn't find a better deal. We had a lot included in our price. We had 100 guests, it was catered, open bar, the ceremony was included, the linens, the cake, the DJ, and the most important thing is the photographer... Read More and rights to ALL of the photos was included. If you are looking for the movie type bride experience, I will say you will not get that here. There are no special tastings or services in the planning process, and the bridal suite is pretty much a shoe closet, but I can't express enough how flawless our wedding night was. The DJ was incredible, I never had an empty glass in front of me, everything ran smoothly. The pastor was amazing, our coordinator (Stephanie) was amazing. DO NOT WORK WITH DOUG. He is arrogant and will not try to make anything you want happen. Once I switched to Stephanie, I told her what i wanted and when I walked into the decorated room, I was floored at how exact she had it. Everything I had asked for was spot on and she kept the night running smoothly. She is great!

My Fairytale

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Jamie M

This venue could not have been more perfect of a choice for us! the venue had almost everything included and Doug made it the easiest planning experience we could've had! The choices offered when it came to food, open bar, cake, DJ, etc far surpassed the cost of it! The food... Read More was amazing, the timeline of the entire event could not have been more perfect and the entire staff could not have been nicer! The Minister was so professional and was really dedicated to making the ceremony one of a kind. The photographer was a few minutes late but his attitude and concern with making the pictures so memorable immediately made up for it. I don't think anything could have been changed to make this a more magical day for us and Rainbow Gardens played such a huge role in accomplishing that!

My Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Deanna J

Everything on my wedding day was perfect!! We had Taylor as our coordinator. She was amazing. She catered to everything. Thank you Rainbow Gardens!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Heather J

I had my ceremony and reception here. The staff was awesome, especially the set up staff. The Dj, Clint was fantastic. My only complaint was the bartender. He wasn't friendly and was very stingy on what he would give my guests. Then at one point my now husband wasytold no about... Read More a drink. Once the bartender realized he was the groom, he was nicer. Also some of my guests weren't poured champagne that we brought in ourselves. There was another event going on, and it seemed like our event coordinator was very distracted. However again, most of the staff was awesome. The planning from afar went great, and it was exactly as I pictured it.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Aijha P

Loved the staff they helped me all the way through

An Aboslute Dream Location!

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Michelle K

I cannot say enough about Rainbow Gardens and the wonderful Taylor (our wedding planner). I found the venue online (I am from Canada) and had a friend go check out the location. She took a video showing me around the Garden Room and I fell in love. Little did I know that it... Read More would actually be 100 times better in person. The Garden room is unbelievable. It feels like you are outside and the air is fresh with the greenery that surrounds you. The linens are beautiful and the lights all around the room are incredible. I could not have asked for a more beautiful setting. Then comes the food - absolutely delicious with not a bad thing to say about it and a huge shout out for the prime rib and pecan crusted chicken - and then comes the drinks - plentiful, delicious and always served with a smile. The DJ they provide is also great to work with, a lot of fun, and kept the party going all night long. Finally, Taylor is the greatest wedding planner and no ask is too big or too unreasonable. She did everything for me, made everything better that I tried to do and didn't quite pull off (like the funnel for pouring our sand)and took all my decorations and placed them around the room in a way better way than I would have. It was an incredible night and the perfect wedding. Oh and Pastor Bill is a wonderful man and the perfect person to marry you! He is sweet and funny and will tailor the ceremony exactly how you want it. Thank you so much Rainbow Gardens!!!

destination wedding

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Jessica H

We're from Hawaii and decided to have a wedding in vegas. The venue was beautiful, we did a night wedding and everything was so beautiful lit up. We had the formal room. It was beautiful, decor was more than I expected. We paid extra to have lighting in the room, definitely... Read More worth it. Taylor was our coordinator. She was awesome. She was very helpful and always willing to make our day perfect even if it wasn't how the average wedding should go. The food was pretty good. The salmon appetizer was yummy and the chicken was moist. I wish I could have had more but the servers took away my plate while I was mingling. The DJ they provided was awesome. He had jokes and dance moves. Our guests weren't the dancing type but he did manage to get a majority of them dancing a few times. He even taught us some new dances. We didn't use their provided photographer, but we did use their cake designer. The cake was gorgeous. I wasn't expecting how pretty it would be I heard the red velvet was dry but the chocolate was good. Not sure I don't eat cake. There was also an open bar, but our guests thought it was a cash bar so didn't drink too much, which was our fault for not letting them know. Overall it was a great wedding. Their minimum is 60 people, we only had 35, so we just had to pay for the 60.

Pretty venue, but poor service.

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Paige P

My husband and I picked Rainbow Gardens as our venue two months before the date we wanted to marry. Aside from the initial meeting and the final meeting (where they get the rest of your money), RG did not check in on us at all. No friendly "how's it going" emails, no... Read More reminders, nothing. They also were awful at replying to emails - some of mine went totally unanswered. When the day of the rehearsal came along, the woman directing the rehearsal didn't even know what room we were going to be in. Great start, huh? The food was mediocre. I'm pretty sure they serve instant mashed potatoes from a box. They didn't bother to try to save us any of the cut, instead just opting to throw away like half of it without even asking us. I didn't get a single piece. Taylor (our wedding...uhh..coordinator I guess?) said she would be around all night to get me drinks and whatever I need, but after dinner was served I didn't see her till it was time for us to go. Also, we had a gift given to us -- a bottle of vodka ...magically disappeared. Vanished. We were told no one at the venue ever saw it. So draw your own conclusions there. It was a good deal, but horrible service. I really wouldn't recommend RG to anyone. My wedding could have been much, much better if I had it somewhere else.

Careful when booking here!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Olivia A

My sister was married at Rainbow Gardens and I was her planner. Here are just a few things that happened. At our rehearsal, I noticed our set up was wrong. I asked for rounds of 10 and found rounds of 8. It ended up working nicely as people weren’t squished, but I didn’t... Read More have enough centerpieces. Fortunately, the florist we used (A Garden Florist) is amazing and she came up with something. Doug was very helpful in this circumstance as well, and he tried to accommodate us the best he could. Upon arriving to the venue, just before the ceremony, my parents noticed the wrong names on the sign out front! We made them change that. While we were taking pictures and getting everything set up, I felt like the coordinators (Stephanie and Taylor) were no where to be found. I had to keep knocking on the doors or searching around the different rooms for them. The ceremony went well. Pastor Bill did a very nice job. We had the ceremony in the outdoor space, the cocktail hour in the formal room and the dinner in the garden room. We decided to add a chocolate fountain and photo booth a couple weeks before the wedding. (Both of which I highly recommend for any wedding!) We were told numerous times that the chocolate fountain would be available during cocktail hour as well as the full reception. They said that they would move the fountain into the reception after cocktail hour was over. There was no chocolate fountain during cocktail hour. We requested that we borrow their card box for the wedding, there was no card box. I asked them to put it out. We made sure to note we wanted to rent glasses as the venue uses plastic cup ware. There were NO glasses ordered! Upon entering the reception area, the candle centerpieces were not lit. I had already come in earlier that day to set everything up, that was the only thing that needed to be done. The coordinators were trying to light the candles as our guests were already sitting. The whole point is to have a big wow entrance when guests enter the dining room! The DJ started to wind down our party at 4 hours. We shelled out some extra money to reserve the whole venue, add an extra hour to the reception and an extra hour of open bar. The DJs had NO clue about this. They had to run to try and find our coordinators and check with them. The bar also thought we were closing down and wound up charging 3 of our guests as they thought it switched to a cash bar. So embarrassing. Shout out to Louanne (one of the bartenders) who really stepped it up and tried to accommodate us during the whole commotion. She was very nice and very pleasant to our guests! Overall, our guests had a wonderful time because no one noticed the hiccups. However, I’d like to make note that I am a wedding planner and there is no way that any of this is acceptable. Their saving grace is that they have a beautiful venue!

The Best Day Coming

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Josh D

Just wanted to write a review based on our experience so far even though we haven't had our wedding yet ( October 5, 2013)! For the price, it can't be beat by anyone in town based on what is included already! Kelly and the rest of his staff/family are very professional and are... Read More very nice! They take the time to answer any question we have and even let us know about things we didn't even think of. The best way to describe RainbowGardens is "a diamond in the rough"! When we made all our decisions on food and linens and cake, it was much less stressful having it all done through them! We were tearing up just listening to Kelly explain the ceremony and all the details and we haven't even had our wedding yet! Needless to say we are very excited to be having our wedding at RG! We will obviously be recommend them to everyone in the future!

RG

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Vincent R

Alright! I liked the atmosphere.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Annie S

We were very happy with Rainbow Gardens. The place was beautiful and service was good. The only thing I was disappointed in was the d.j, he was horrible & when the evening was supposed to be over, they just shut down, even if people are on the dance floor..music just stops, we... Read More were not happy about that at all. I think they have a few things to work on, but overall, we were very pleased.

Great!

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Jorie C

Everything went well.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Valerie M

They did everything as I asked, were straightforward with their pricing and fees and, on the day of the wedding, dealt with any snafus without even letting me know--they obviously wanted my day to be perfect. It was amazing. Also, they have the most all-inclusive package... Read More that I could possibly find--especially considering all of the alcohol my guests consumed that night. It was perfect.

Rainbow Gardens!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Dianna A

My sister got married at Rainbow Gardens 8 years ago. My family was happy with what they did so I decided to get married there. I was very happy with my wedding. We got married in the Garden Room and it was beautiful! Lori was our coordinator and she was fantastic!

wonderful atmospher

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Robin B

I loved the venue, I was in the garden room and felt like i was out doors. The food was wonderful and the staff very helpful. I tell anyone who is looking for a wedding stop to look at this place

Perfect in every way!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Ramona R

What an amazing experience. Rainbow Garden takes the stress out of wedding planning by listening to what you want and tayloring and catering to you. Lori was amazing(she was our wedding coordinator), but everyone else (when we had a burning question and Lori was off that day)... Read More that we dealt with on an occasional were helpful and professional. They are truly professionals and know what they are doing. on't let the older neighborhood stop you from going to Rainbow Gardens. It is truly a gem! The vendors they use as part of the package (makes planing sooo much easier...and no it didn't add more to the cost)were wonderful. People are still talking about how delicious the cake was, how wonderful the minister was, how delicious the food was, and how beautiful the Garden Room looked. We added a candy buffet, game truck and photobooth. RG was very accomodating and helpful even when it wasn't one of their vendors. Every detail was taken care of before, during and after the wedding and reception. They left nothing for us to do but enjoy everything!!! We can't say enough wonderful things about Rainbow Gardens. Thank you so much. We will happily refer you to anyone getting married that wants to avoid the casino or Golf Course Wedding.