Rainbow Gardens Events

Las Vegas, NV

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rainbow Gardens will cater to your every need!

An all-inclusive banquet facility that specializes in weddings and receptions in Las Vegas. Rainbow Gardens offers indoor and outdoor accommodations with featured decor customized for any ambience you prefer. As a full service reception venue, we host events for all occasions. Rainbow Gardens is recognized as a premier location for events catering to the requests of parties locally and internationally. We offer a variety of packages tailored for any budget or desire. Our experienced staff at Rainbow Gardens will assist in creating ideas that will make all of your dreams come true. Please email or call for your appointment today!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2018

4125 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV (702) 878-4646
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Laura V

I have to say, I was nervous planning a Vegas destination wedding from Los Angeles, but I put my trust in the staff at Rainbow Gardens and they did not disappoint! Kim and Kellyann helped me make sure we planned all the details so everything went smoothly. Pastor bill was a... Read More sweetheart; Patrick the DJ was a lot of fun and triple checked to make sure the ceremony, reception, dancing and karaoke was everything we wanted. The food was great, the cake was beautiful, and the bartender made the best drinks drinks I've ever had at an open bar! We got a ton of compliments on the wedding and as so thankful to the staff at Rainbow Gardens!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Rachel R

I couldn’t have hoped for a better turnout. We had our wedding in Rainbow Garden’s indoor garden room, and it was a dream come true. From the environment to the staff, from the food to the cake, everything was extraordinarily. At Rainbow Gardens, you get to work with experienced... Read More consultants who make you feel like your happiness is key. They work with you and make it so on the big day, you don’t have a worry in the world. Working with the amazing people over at Rainbow Gardens made the entire wedding planning experience so much easier. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a magical wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 kat b

My niece just got married here. to saay the least i could not be more impressed but this venue, The staff from beginning to end was amazing, She was married under the gazebo and had the reception in the garden room .It was truly amazing, I will be sending people to them. Thank... Read More you everyone at Rainbow Gardens,

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 CynDee W

Rainbow Gardens was the perfect venue for my wedding. The coordinator and staff really listened to what I wanted and did everything possible to make my wedding day very special and relaxing. Something I really did not expect - relaxing? The setting was elegant and... Read More comfortable. The food was delicious and the service impeccable. I really could not have expected more from Rainbow Garden. I would highly recommend this venue for all events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Violet F

I recently attended a wedding at Rainbow Gardens as a bridesmaid and it was just beautiful. From the wonderful wedding planners to the rehearsal and then to the day of, this venue could not have been more accommodating, beautiful, and perfect. The food was incredible, the cake... Read More was exactly what the bride had pictured, and the DJ really knew how to get the crowd up to the dance floor the entire night. Marta and Kelly were there for anything we needed and made that whole day perfect. Also, have you seen that amazing outdoor ceremony spot?!! Highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants the perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cassidy N

Everything was perfect from the food to the venue. Love love LOVE!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 marta b

I got married on February 3, 2012 and it was nothing short of amazing. The food was delicious, the dj rocked the house, and my coordinator Lori made sure everything went flawless. We can not thank the staff enough for all their hard work in making our day the best.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Steve B

My Partner and I couldn't be happier about choosing Rainbow Gardens to have for our special day ! Thank you so much for helping us put on the best party ever !!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christin B

EVERYTHING from the initial walk through to the grand exit was PERFECT !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Justine P

The staff at Rainbow Gardens, especially Marta, made my wedding absolutely perfect. I could not have dreamed of the day going more smoothly. The staff was well prepared, the food was amazing, and the place was beautiful. I was a little nervous because I had to plan from a... Read More distance and was not able to see the venue until the day before the wedding, but it was absolutely amazing and went on without a single glitch. I had so many guests compliment that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. I am very happy to recommend this place.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Ricky Y

Best in town! The team at Rainbow Gardens really goes the extra mile in every way you can imagine. My wedding couldn't have been better! Thank you guys! Keep making dreams come true! (My Knot account has some strange date, pay no attention. I signed up simply to do this... Read More review.....that's how good they were.)

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Mary M

Rainbow Gardens did a fantastic job! They were professional from the very beginning and made everything we wanted to happen, happen. The staff was great, the DJ had the right amount of energy, and the photographer took some great shots. The food and bar service was spot on, and... Read More the venue looked amazing! We also ended up having a medical emergency in the middle of the reception and the staff handed everything with poise; the DJ ramped the energy up appropriately afterwards. All around, a great day and a great place to get married!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017

I am still overwhelmed with emotions at how amazing our wedding turned out. I will forever hold a special place in my heart for you. Every little girls dream is to marry their prince charming and have their wedding day be perfect and I can say my dreams came true feb 12 2017 I... Read More recommend Rainbow Gardens to anyone who ask or is looking to plan a wedding or any event in this case to call you, they will not be disappointed. Thank you again for providing us with lasting memories and "remember when" moments for our family and friends for the rest of our lives

Reviewed on 2/02/2017

I had my wedding there in October and am now just getting to writing this review. Marta and Kelly were fantastic when it came to planning our wedding, they took the stress out of the entire day! Rainbow Gardens was exactly what I was looking for: everything included! My... Read More guests loved the food and the open bar (which was included in the price!) and my family is still talking about it. All in all, if you are looking for a one-stop-shop with delicious food, an attentive staff and stress free planning, Rainbow Gardens is your place to book!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Heather H

We decided to have our ceremony in the desert, and we were looking for an affordable option to have a beautiful reception for 85 guests. After doing some research, many of the venues we looked at were extremely expensive, had limited space with a cap on the number of guests we... Read More could have, and did not have great food options with an open bar. We were looking for something that would include everything we needed (DJ, Food, alcohol, decorations, photographer, etc) since we were planning a destination wedding. We had the most amazing reception in the garden room at Rainbow Gardens. Our host was Stefanie, and she made the experience flawless, even while I was planning the wedding from Alaska. I had several consultations over the phone, and I never felt nervous about anything in regards to the reception, and Stefanie even gave us recommendations on food, decorations, and cake. (Hint- the prime rib, roasted potatoes, and crab cakes were a big hit). When we arrived, the garden room was even more beautiful than the pictures we had seen online, which I didn't think was possible. Stefanie let me send her several pictures of possible cake ideas, and the one we settled on looked amazing and completely exceeded my expectations. Every guest expressed to us how beautiful this venue was. The food was delicious, the DJ was great, and the bartender went above and beyond. I need to take a moment to rave about the photographer as well. The photographer that was included in our package was amazing. He made the process quick and painless and we got the most beautiful pictures. We also received the pictures within weeks and I was so excited to show them off. My only complaint was that we could not get to the venue until 8:30pm due to a sunset ceremony in the desert, and the venue closed at midnight, which did not allow us to take advantage of our full 4 hour time period. It would be nice to extend hours based on customer's needs. We truly appreciate all of your hard work and we will recommend you to anyone we know who is planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas. Thank you from the Hensons!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

Beautiful Venue. Great food, service and awesome Dj.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Cyndi M

Since wedding planning can be so stressful and hectic with trying to coordinate so many peoples schedules for one day and time, I naturally expected some things to go wrong on my wedding day. I was wrong. As soon as we got to our venue that day (Rainbow Gardens), the entire... Read More staff was so patient and helpful. My wedding party ran a little late to the venue but they accommodated to us. By the end of the night, we received so many compliments from our guests on the venue we chose from how beautiful it was, to how good the food was. We loved the minister who performed our ceremony and the DJ was very good too! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding and felt like our money was well spent:)

Mr. and Mrs. Frederick

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Tonya H

My husband and I were married on June 7, 2014. I can't say, this, enough, "it was an awesome night remembered and it definitely is written down, in our history, as the best night ever!!" Our friends and family continue to talk about our Rainbow Garden's Wedding. It continues... Read More to be the talk, amongst our friends and family, whenever we gather in one place. Our wedding ceremony and reception was held in the Garden Room, which was the perfect fit for us. It was so very beautiful. I wouldn't know how to describe or explain how very, satisfied I was with the entire atmosphere of the entire wedding venue. The food was so amazing, the music was fun, entertaining, and lively, the wedding cake was beautiful, the wedding coordinators was very professional, calming, organized, and encouraging. During the wedding ceremony, the minister, made everyone feel welcome, as if, they were the special pieces needed within our greater plan. Before and during the ceremony, my husband and I felt very comfortable within the present of the Minister. The Minister was very calming, which was the perfect fit for my husband and I. I recommend, the Rose Ceremony, it was a beautiful, surprising, and pleasant beginning to our love story. I loved the delicate meaning behind the Rose Ceremony. Our friends, family, blended family, my husband, and I loved the Rose Ceremony; there wasn't a dry eye in the house after that ceremony. The minister was the perfect fit to our love story. The Rainbow Gardens' Team was amazing, professional, and very calming during the entire occasion, that is, the wedding storm. I can't stop bragging enough about the Rainbow Gardens' Team. The Rainbow Gardens' Team, of individuals, made our wedding event, a night, no one has been able to forget. It's almost, nearly been a year, since our wedding event, and the fact that our family and friends continue to reminisce about our wedding and how much fun it was and how beautiful the Rainbow Garden venue was should speak volumes, on behalf of the Rainbow Gardens' Team. Our wedding guest, till this day, continue to tell my husband and I that our wedding was best wedding they've ever been to in years. I LOVE RAINBOW GARDENS!!!!!.....If I could marry it I would......Lol!!! Lol!!!! When my husband and I hear of anyone is getting married in Las Vegas, we always recommend Rainbow Gardens. It's a great deal for anyone's budget, with various offers of everything a couple would need to make their wedding the best night ever. This venue provided information on vendors, as well as, vendors from their own list for Bridal attire, florist, minister, linings for tables and chair, wedding cake designer, DJ, Bartender, and including their own options of an indoor and outdoor wedding rooms.

Rainbow Gardens Review

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Jenna H

For the price you can't beat this place. We shopped around and couldn't find a better deal. We had a lot included in our price. We had 100 guests, it was catered, open bar, the ceremony was included, the linens, the cake, the DJ, and the most important thing is the photographer... Read More and rights to ALL of the photos was included. If you are looking for the movie type bride experience, I will say you will not get that here. There are no special tastings or services in the planning process, and the bridal suite is pretty much a shoe closet, but I can't express enough how flawless our wedding night was. The DJ was incredible, I never had an empty glass in front of me, everything ran smoothly. The pastor was amazing, our coordinator (Stephanie) was amazing. DO NOT WORK WITH DOUG. He is arrogant and will not try to make anything you want happen. Once I switched to Stephanie, I told her what i wanted and when I walked into the decorated room, I was floored at how exact she had it. Everything I had asked for was spot on and she kept the night running smoothly. She is great!

My Fairytale

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Jamie M

This venue could not have been more perfect of a choice for us! the venue had almost everything included and Doug made it the easiest planning experience we could've had! The choices offered when it came to food, open bar, cake, DJ, etc far surpassed the cost of it! The food... Read More was amazing, the timeline of the entire event could not have been more perfect and the entire staff could not have been nicer! The Minister was so professional and was really dedicated to making the ceremony one of a kind. The photographer was a few minutes late but his attitude and concern with making the pictures so memorable immediately made up for it. I don't think anything could have been changed to make this a more magical day for us and Rainbow Gardens played such a huge role in accomplishing that!

My Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Deanna J

Everything on my wedding day was perfect!! We had Taylor as our coordinator. She was amazing. She catered to everything. Thank you Rainbow Gardens!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Heather J

I had my ceremony and reception here. The staff was awesome, especially the set up staff. The Dj, Clint was fantastic. My only complaint was the bartender. He wasn't friendly and was very stingy on what he would give my guests. Then at one point my now husband wasytold no about... Read More a drink. Once the bartender realized he was the groom, he was nicer. Also some of my guests weren't poured champagne that we brought in ourselves. There was another event going on, and it seemed like our event coordinator was very distracted. However again, most of the staff was awesome. The planning from afar went great, and it was exactly as I pictured it.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Aijha P

Loved the staff they helped me all the way through

An Aboslute Dream Location!

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Michelle K

I cannot say enough about Rainbow Gardens and the wonderful Taylor (our wedding planner). I found the venue online (I am from Canada) and had a friend go check out the location. She took a video showing me around the Garden Room and I fell in love. Little did I know that it... Read More would actually be 100 times better in person. The Garden room is unbelievable. It feels like you are outside and the air is fresh with the greenery that surrounds you. The linens are beautiful and the lights all around the room are incredible. I could not have asked for a more beautiful setting. Then comes the food - absolutely delicious with not a bad thing to say about it and a huge shout out for the prime rib and pecan crusted chicken - and then comes the drinks - plentiful, delicious and always served with a smile. The DJ they provide is also great to work with, a lot of fun, and kept the party going all night long. Finally, Taylor is the greatest wedding planner and no ask is too big or too unreasonable. She did everything for me, made everything better that I tried to do and didn't quite pull off (like the funnel for pouring our sand)and took all my decorations and placed them around the room in a way better way than I would have. It was an incredible night and the perfect wedding. Oh and Pastor Bill is a wonderful man and the perfect person to marry you! He is sweet and funny and will tailor the ceremony exactly how you want it. Thank you so much Rainbow Gardens!!!

destination wedding

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Jessica H

We're from Hawaii and decided to have a wedding in vegas. The venue was beautiful, we did a night wedding and everything was so beautiful lit up. We had the formal room. It was beautiful, decor was more than I expected. We paid extra to have lighting in the room, definitely... Read More worth it. Taylor was our coordinator. She was awesome. She was very helpful and always willing to make our day perfect even if it wasn't how the average wedding should go. The food was pretty good. The salmon appetizer was yummy and the chicken was moist. I wish I could have had more but the servers took away my plate while I was mingling. The DJ they provided was awesome. He had jokes and dance moves. Our guests weren't the dancing type but he did manage to get a majority of them dancing a few times. He even taught us some new dances. We didn't use their provided photographer, but we did use their cake designer. The cake was gorgeous. I wasn't expecting how pretty it would be I heard the red velvet was dry but the chocolate was good. Not sure I don't eat cake. There was also an open bar, but our guests thought it was a cash bar so didn't drink too much, which was our fault for not letting them know. Overall it was a great wedding. Their minimum is 60 people, we only had 35, so we just had to pay for the 60.