Reception Palace Ballrooms

Miami, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Reception Palace Ballrooms

A BALLROOM IN MIAMI, FL

With over 20 years of wedding event experience, Reception Palace Ballrooms continues to provide memorable weddings for countless happy couples with its elegant ballrooms and accommodating staff. An all-in-one wedding venue, this Miami, Florida, hotspot is well known for functioning not only as a host space for events, but also as a provider of full bridal services. This means that couples can easily organize their entire occasion in one place, without the hassle of tracking down vendors and coordinating the many exhausting details of their wedding day.

The Reception Palace Ballrooms offer modifiable ballroom spaces for couples to host their event. Couples are able to rent out a ballroom space to comfortably match the size of their wedding party. Ballrooms are divisible into stylistically sectioned venue space for intimately sized groups and can also be combined together in order to accommodate larger parties.

The ballrooms are naturally modest in design so that they can be modified to match your desired decor. Furnishing arrangements are also freely customizable, allowing a range possible of ceremony and reception styles. With this focus on personalization, Reception Palace Ballrooms makes itself excellently suited with all the necessary amenities to realize your ideal wedding celebration.

Reception Palace Ballrooms does not only host wedding events, but also provides full in-house bridal services. The venue will deliver everything from full service dining, to custom flower arrangements and personalized cake designs. Vendor services, such as photography and DJ entertainment, are also supplied by the venue.

For convenient planning an in-house wedding coordinator comes complementary with the venue reservation. This coordinator will work with couples to organize the venue's amenities to best match the desired specifications of the bride and groom. During the event itself the event staff will stay on-hand to ensure that every detail is attended to and runs smoothly, ensuring that newlyweds can actually take the time to enjoy their celebration without worry.

The Reception Palace Ballrooms can accommodate parties of up to 300 guests, with readily divisible ballroom spaces able to adjust for parties of any smaller size. Multiple events can also be booked on the same day or the entire venue can be rented out for absolute exclusivity.

Entertainment is taken care of by the venue. Audiovisual equipment is available for music and decorative lighting, both of which can be staffed by Reception Palace Ballrooms' event experts. Bartending and food catering are provided as well, with a menu made to match the intended couples' specifications.

There are a few extra perks with renting the Reception Palace Ballrooms:

• Wedding and reception invitation services
  • Transportation can be coordinated through the venue
  • Choreographer
  • Special effects and lighting

Celebrate with Elegance

We create the ultimate reception package and arrange the most complete one-stop wedding planning experience for your special day. Offering outdoor and indoor ceremonies on-site. We arrange as little or as much as you need us to provide for your long awaited day.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

14375 SW 42nd St, Miami, FL (305) 553-2881
INSTAGRAM

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Finally! A location where the food does not taste like banquet hall food! The meal was actually served warm in my plate,and when I took that first bite...wow. Delicious. I was honestly so surprised that I had to compliment one of the staff members on a meal well served. I was... Read More then informed that this venue has it's own professional chef, with a fully equipped and operational kitchen, and an entire kitchen staff on site that freshly prepare the meal on the day of your event. No wonder, you can definitely taste the difference that this service makes.

Dreams Came True!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Yamil R

My wife and I were very very pleased with everything that the entire staff has done. They were all very courteous, professional, informative, friendly. Everything went according to what we wanted and more. The entire staff really went out of their way the make it happen for us.... Read More The decorations, food, and service during that day was amazing. All our guest had a blast. I'm even thinking of having my 50 birthday bash there. Until now we are hearing great things about Reception Palace. Would we recommend them, ABSOLUTLY!!!!!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 BEATRICE A

I really want to say that this place is one of the best banquet halls in Miami. I wanted a nice wedding without spending so much money in a hotel or the Biltmore. So when I saw how nice this place was inside along with the best customer service I've had in regards to banquet... Read More halls, I was very impressed. Alexis and Veronica helped me a lot and were very attentive to all my questions and needs. The food was good, the music was great, and the overall attention me and my husband received was unremarkable. I would consider having other parties here just because it is the best in Miami :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Manuel A

Well as soon as you walk into the Reception Palace it is exceptionally clean and smelled excellent. When you walked into the office they are very polite and professional. I also am very pleased how welcoming they are and made us feel like family. 😁 I will most definitely... Read More continue to recommend them to anyone who wants my same experience. I would like to add that every person on there package they recommend to use for any event also gets 5 stars feom us as well.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lucy T

I have nothing but great things to say about Reception Palace, Soraya, and staff! We had Karen"s Quince there and it was amazing. The bartenders were great and there were no long lines waiting at the bar. The food was beyond awesome. I wish they were open for dinner every... Read More night! I had multiple guests come to me and say how delish the food was, the venue was gorgeous, and that the music and DJ rocked! He played an awesome variety of songs that went well together and there was something for everyone. I was extremely nervous using an in house DJ but I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did. The appetizers and the dessert table was beautiful and delicious. We were even allowed to take our leftovers home! Soraya made everything easy. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. This is one place where you will find quality and quantity! I am glad that we booked our reception ! --

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Mary Ann G

Beautiful setting, amazing food, exceptional service.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Gracielena R

Reception Palace Ballrooms was the perfect venue for our Reception. For a very good price I had access to amazing selections, beautiful flowers, nice ride, good food and spirits for all my guests. It was beautifully put together and I was treated like family. They took care of... Read More my family and us during our big day. Definitely will choose Reception Palace all over again without thinking about it.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017

Aly and Luisa were extremely helpful throughout this whole process. I really enjoyed having most things done for mw where I just had to show up and choose from the options. Sometimes if I didn't like an option I would say what my vision was and they would find a way to make it... Read More happen. I had an amazing time at my wedding, the décor was beautiful, the food was delicious. drinks were great, and the DJ really kept the party going.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jose Z

I recently celebrated my wedding ceremony and reception at reception palace Ballrooms. From planning to the day of the event my wife and I were very pleased. Their food was delicious. My photographer was outstanding and we had such a great time with the rest of the vendors they... Read More recommended. We couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. Thank you to both our planners who helped guide us through it all.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tiffany C

The best service and most welcoming staff at Reception Palace Ballrooms. Every wedding detail was executed to perfection which made the event so much more memorable. The food was amazing, everything tastes fresh and absolutely delicious. All staff members were so friendly and... Read More very attentive and helpful. I would strongly recommend them for any occasion and to any person! The best in Miami!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kylie M

My quinces was an absolute night to remeber. I will always hold this night close to my heart thanks to all the staff at this ballroom. My stage was BEAUTIFUL, and, my flowers were just like the pictures i showed them! I couldn't have asked for more on my birthday. Thank you,... Read More thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jianna G

This venue was all I could ask for and more for my son's wedding. The food was hot and delicious. The flowers were exceptional and everyone at the venue was so helpful and polite to all my guests. The coordinators helped with every little detail. Would definitely recommend for... Read More any event.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Grace P

This venue was truly beautiful, and the service was exceptional. Aly, the Senior Sales Excutive was very attentive and has a keen eye to detail. All of the resources she provided as well as the vendors were top notch. The decor was sophisticated and classy, absolutely no... Read More complaints. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Maria A

This facility was truly fantastic. My cousins wedding couldn't have gone any smoother thanks to the staff on site. The food was delicious and we didn't want the party to stop. Even added an extra hour the night of !

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Bryant H

Greatest venue for any wedding. My wedding day was worry free and the fact that everything was stress free for my wife was priceless.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jessica V

There is so much planning that takes place leading up to your special day. From the details, to the general wedding to do's, Alexis (our wedding planner) was there every step of the way. She ensured everything was taken care of, so as the bride a lot was taken off my... Read More shoulders. I recommend, not only the service of the wedding planners, but the place itself. Very reasonably priced, and willing to accommodate almost any of the couple's requests. The only reason I cannot give them 5 stars is because of a few things that went wrong on the wedding day. There was a mix up with another ceremony which caused that ceremony to be before ours last minute. My guests were walking in and their wedding signs were still up. We were a little disappointed our welcoming sign wasn't where we wanted it to be. My guests were pretty punctual and because of this mix up it caused my wedding to be pushed back a few minutes. Things are never perfect, and although there were some things out of the Reception Palace's control, they did do their best. Overall, I am so very pleased with everything the Reception Palace offered, the food was absolutely delicious (they even make sure to accommodate vegetarians and vegans), the photo booth, video, sparkler send off was a success, and the ceremony was gorgeous. Alexis even made sure the bridal party was taken care of with drinks and hors d'oeuvres while taking pictures after the ceremony, it's the little things that make a huge difference. The little glitches that went wrong really did not make such a difference in my overall feeling. Our day was magical!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Loise P

The whole team was great and understanding with our wedding needs. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to all the girls and vendors my

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

Everything was excellent , the staff very professional and my daughter and all My guess was satisfied with the food, the place overall I could'nt ask for a better place, I strongly recommend Alexis she would help on every detail until the day of the event, she is the... Read More best!!Thank you for make that day so perfect!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Esther A

I had a very disappointing experience with Receptions Palace. After much research my fiancé and I had decided to do our wedding reception here. The coordinator seemed professional and their services seemed lovely and affordable. We made our deposit and signed a contract for our... Read More reception. We later received a call that the wedding party that booked before us had more wedding guests than they anticipated and would need half of our reception hall to accommodate them. Rather than offer us a discount or advise the other wedding party that they had booked the other reception hall they wanted us to move either our time for that day or our wedding day. Although they kept claiming that they needed to be fair to both parties they made no attempt in accommodating our needs knowing that we were now paying clients. We had already booked our wedding date at the church, months in advance. Since "we" we're not willing to move our time they said they could not accommodate us and gave us our deposit back. I will never recommend this place to anyone. This was extremely unprofessional in their part and I could not let this go unnoticed.

2016-06-23T17:51:32 Response from the vendor

On behalf of Reception Palace Ballrooms I apologize that you were left with a disappointing experience. We try every single day to accommodate our guests 100% before we sold your event we called the other client to give them 1st right of refusal on the... Read Less Read More

EXCELLENT WEDDING DAY

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Lamorne B

I used Reception Palace for my Reception for my Wedding/Vow Renewal and it was amazing. The staff were great and helped me each step of the way. Everything turned out beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better.

Baby Shower

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Honestly, I was a little confused as to why someone would host a baby shower at such an extravagant location. Once I actually attended the event I realized what a good choice my dear friend made. Everything was taken care of! Everything! Every tiny detail is personally handled... Read More by the reception hall, and as an expecting mother that is a huge weight off of your shoulders. From now on I will definitely recommend any of my expecting mothers to trust a reception hall to handle their event. Very nice.

Danced my Pants off!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

As a guest, I can honestly say there was one element that stood out to me. The music was incredible! Yes, the ceremony and reception were very nice, the decor was beautiful, but as I guest I can personally tell you that MY experience at Reception Palace was awesome. When it was... Read More time to party, boy did I party! Definitely worth it.

Reception Palace

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Very beautiful location. I was a guest, but I was definitely impressed by this venue. I noticed that everything was very organized, I believe the bridal party had nothing to worry about. Very very nicely operated facility.

Lovely

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

This location is beautiful. The decor and the actual building itself is absolutely stunning. My sister's wedding had everyone in awe.