Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Foxborough, MA

Sensationally Sophisticated- Simply Elegant Events

Destination Venue/Hotel adjacent to Gillette Stadium at Patriot Place. Whether you consider yourself timeless, cosmopolitan, or fashionable, discover the wedding experience you've always dreamed of. Our unique venue offers the Revolution Ballroom suitable for up to 150 Guests & the Patriot Ballroom suitable for up to 182 Guests.

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

28 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA (508) 216-1672

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Meaghan K

BOOK THIS VENUE - you won’t be disappointed! When we got engaged last winter, we knew that we wanted a fall wedding and started the search for a venue quickly. As huge Patriots fans, we thought what could be more fun than a wedding at Patriot’s Place. We met with Chrissie Sue... Read More whose knowledge, expertise, and passion is incredible. We booked immediately! We were connected with our event manager, Krista, who similarly has vast knowledge and enthusiasm. She helped us through every step along the way and her suggestions were right on point and consistent with that of an expert in the field. Her responsiveness to e-mails, attention to detail, and upbeat personality is everything you want and need in an event manager. She will make you feel at ease throughout the entire process! The event staff at the Renaissance is professional and friendly. The food was exquisite and so was the service. Krista helped us add some touches of Patriot’s Nation to our wedding including a personalized jersey as the guest book and an appearance by Pat the Patriot. Everything was perfect and we couldn’t be happier. Our vision of our wedding night was a night filled with amazing food and drinks and nonstop dancing. The Renaissance made that happen and far exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melanie H

There aren't enough positive words to describe our experience with the Renaissance at Patriot Place! From our first contact to the sales team, we were already impressed. When we had our tour and consultation, we immediately knew the Renaissance was going to be our venue. Not... Read More only did we love how fun and unique the hotel was, but we were blown away by the amazing staff. Chrissie Sue is nothing short of fantastic, and she made the entire planning process so simple and easy. About half way through our planning, we learned that Chrissie Sue would not be available for our wedding day, and we were transferred to another coordinator. Upon meeting Krista, we instantly knew we were in good hands. Like Chrissie Sue, Krista listened to our vision, made great suggestions, and made everything come to life. She was with us on the day of our wedding, and she made sure it was perfect. Even though Chrissie Sue couldn't be there on our wedding day, she took time out of her busy life to call my room just to chat and say congrats. Once again, I was blown away by her kindness and thoughtfulness. These traits were evident in the entire staff, including the head chef (forgive me for forgetting his name!). He met with us at our tasting and customized our menu to fit our tastes and personalities (pierogies hors d'oeuvres for two Polish families?! It was a hit!). Our guests are still raving about how good the food was! Thank you, Chrissie Sue, Krista, and the Renaissance for a wonder experience and a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Angela F

When I first met with Christie about booking my wedding I knew the Renaissance was a perfect venue for my wedding reception! I wanted the feel of a Boston ballroom wedding without my guests having to drive to Boston. The Renaissance provides an elegant atmosphere with a modern... Read More feel and has a great location for out of town guests with all there is to do in Patriots Place! Along with that a block of rooms come with all their wedding packages which was perfect since we had over half our guests staying overnight! We mostly worked with Chrissie Sue and Krista who both were amazing! They were extremely attentive to all our needs and available at any time to answer any questions we had. They respond to emails very quickly which was especially important the last few weeks before the wedding. They really helped us navigate the wedding process and boy do they know how to run an event!! Their attention to detail made our wedding go off flawlessly ( and made the planning process a breeze). We set our date only 6 months in advance and they both helped us stay on track and put us at ease during our meetings. I have to say our wedding was perfect! We owe a lot to that to the amazing staff at the Renaissance! Everything went on schedule and I can't tell you how important it was to have an event coordinator like Krista who made sure we were on schedule. She also communicated with all our vendors the week of the wedding. This was especially important with the band since they need to know every detail of the night. This took so much stress off our plates. We went with the Boston Chic package which gave us everything we needed. The nice thing was they take care of everything! No need to find a caterer, bakery or uplighting company because the package includes all of that including table cloths and center pieces (chivari chairs are included which can run you as high as $10 per chair at other venues). We were shocked when we went to Icing on the cake in Newton and all the little extras and additions we wanted were ALREADY included in the price!! They offer you a lot for the money you pay. Weddings are not cheap but the cost of the Renaissance was similar to other places we looked but included much much more!! Along with that they have places close by to take photos we opted for Bird Park in Walpole, but the Cranberry bog behind bass pro shops is nice as well. The food at the Renaissance is AMAZING! We are still getting many compliments from our guests saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had. They offer traditional dishes with a unique flair (we had such a hard time picking the appetizers because they all tasted so good). They are also willing to accommodate any dietary needs or restrictions (something other wedding venues did not do). They will work with you to create the perfect menu and offer a private tasting with the head chef (other venues have group tastings with other brides). The service at our wedding was impeccable. Waiters went around to all the tables to see if anyone needed anything. We also got many comments from our guests about the great service they received! The staff especially paid close attention to the head table and my parents. I highly recommend the Renaissance to anyone looking to have a ballroom wedding with a modern feel. Our guests had the best time and the staff will not disappoint!! Take a tour and you will not want to get married anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Becky O

Words can’t even begin to explain how amazing our experience was. Krista was phenomenal!! We had a 2 year engagement, and krista was there the whole way to answer any questions we had. As a bride, I never worried or questioned that things would go smoothly. We had an amazing... Read More ceremony and everyone had a blast at our reception. Krista gave me the advice I needed and acted more like a friend than a business associate. Krista and the rest of the staff are absolutely AMAZING! All of our friends and family keep raving about how the food was delicious and the service was beyond perfect. Thank you for our perfect day, it was one we won’t ever forget!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Giliane B

The Renaissance was the top venue on my list. Upon meeting Chrissie Sue, I was certain and confident that my wedding day would be perfect here. After meeting Krista, the coordinator, I could feel the stress melting away. Krista gave great suggestions and insight. She worked... Read More hard to help turn my NOLA vision into a reality. She developed a menu with New Orleans flare and even had caipirinhas added to the restaurant menu so that the alcohol would be available for our signature drinks! The menu tasting was absolutely AMAZING! The chef even recreated a cultural dish that was very important to me. Unfortunately, the quality of food during the tasting did not match the day of the wedding. The soup was cold and the cheddar biscuits were definitely not the same. We had snapper at the tasting yet my guest were served salmon?! A few of my guests had to opt for the filet because they do not eat salmon although, the filet was superb. My wedding favors were left on the bar. Guests were taking more than one and most did not receive one. My mother was pretty disappointed and not very happy as she took pride in these favors and wanted to pass them out to each family as they left. I can say, that Krista did apologize and tried to make it right with a refund for the price difference between the snapper and salmon and some rewards points. She also mentioned that she wanted to have the chef recreate the wedding dinner (the correct way) for my husband and I as a personal touch and to "do something special" for us. Both my husband and I have tried to get in contact to schedule it and have yet to hear back.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carol J

So glad we found this gem! The Renaissance provided the best food and service by far, and so professional! Very impressive! Krista Little went above and beyond, worked tirelessly to help us create a wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined! Our wedding was small, only... Read More a little over 50 people, as it was a second wedding for both of us. I was delighted that The Renaissance was willing to host such a small wedding, as other venues require over 100 guests. This meant that we would not be relegated to some restaurant's little banquet dining room, but could host our wedding in a ball room, instead! Krista did an amazing job at planning and organizing, so that our wedding was both beautiful and intimate. She designed the layout so that it looked and felt elegant and the space did not make our small wedding of 53 guests feel lost in a large ballroom. In fact, everything was so impressive, that our guests raved about our wedding, literally for months after! Our cell phones were blowing up with texts from our guests, saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and they'd been to lots of weddings, as the average age of our guests was around 60. That is saying a lot!!! They all said the food was amazing, and the tables were absolutely beautiful, and vibe was elegant and so warm and intimate, which was exactly what we were trying to attain. Krista nailed it! Very classy! Our flowers were by Designing Images, one of the vendors approved by Renaissance, and the owner, Carole, did an amazing job! She listened carefully to my vision, and made it even better by adding a few extra touches. I was beyond thrilled when I saw the finished bouquets and centerpieces! These two women, Krista and Carole, are so creative and dedicated to their craft, you can't go wrong with them on your team! Thank you for helping us create the wedding of our dreams! Carol & Tom F.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Donna K

What a wonderful venue! My daughter's wedding was here last weekend and we could not have been happier with the hotel and staff. Chrissie Sue and Krista were both so easy to work with. Krista listened to what my daughter and her fiancé envisioned their wedding to be and made it... Read More happen. There were a lot of small details Krista made sure were taken care of. We had a little hiccup with one of the vendors the night before and Krista assured us not to worry she would get in touch with the vendor and take care of it, and she did just that. The staff the day of the wedding were professional and personable. They did a superb job making sure everyone was was taken care of. I don't think I realized just how much detail goes into planning a wedding. We didn't have to worry about most of those details, Krista and her staff took care of them. Brunch the morning after did not disappoint either. The selection of food was delicious. The tables even had some of the decorations left over from the night before. It was a nice touch. I don't think there is one thing I wish they could have done better, everything was excellent. I would highly recommend The Renaissance Hotel.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Mary Anne C

The staff at the Renaissance at PatriotPlace and the venue were amazing. They are attentive, creative and well in tune to the brides needs and wants. The venue is amazing and has everything you could want. We highly recommend the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Brianna D

My husband and I had an unforgettable wedding at the Renaissance Boston Patriots Place Hotel thanks to Chrissie Sue and Krista!! I can't thank them enough for making our day so incredible. Krista went above and beyond..taking the time to make sure that every little detail was... Read More perfect! She was extremely hospitable and made us feel like we were family! From the food tasting to the moment I walked down the aisle she made sure everything was perfect. We are so happy that we chose the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel and would highly recommend future brides ( who are also Pats fans!) to have your wedding here...Thank you Chrissie Sue & Krista..love you guys!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sarah K

We were married yesterday, and I could not have been happier with every moment of the day, because of everyone at the Renaissance. Krista Little was so amazing, helping me plan every detail along the way. If there were any glitches in the reception, I didn't know about them.... Read More It was truly the best day ever.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jessica P

Thank you Chrissy Sue and Krista!!! We had a reception there after returning from our destination ceremony. The room was spectacular, our guest raved over the amazing food and the servers were great! Krista put the room together with our friends and family in mind ensuring... Read More that everyone would feel relaxed and have a good time, my husband and I got to visit with everyone and did not need to worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Nina S

My husband and I got married on NYE at the Renaissance Hotel. Everything was perfect. The decor of the hotel in itself is beautiful and the staff are friendly and helpful. Chrissy Sue did an amazing job with booking the venue for our big day and answered all of my questions.... Read More Krista, our event coordinator, stayed in touch throughout the entire process and always answered any questions I had (even if they were ridiculous). She understood my vision for the wedding and helped me pick linens/decor that matched my theme. If there was anything wrong or awry behind the scenes, she made sure I never knew about it. The food is DELICIOUS. My guests have been complimenting the food and I've even heard from some that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Everything was convenient in terms of the hotel providing lists of vendors to reach out to that they partner with- there was no guess work or searching and costs were always disclosed up front when working within the package you choose with the hotel. I cannot thank Krista and the Renaissance enough for making my wedding day everything I ever wanted. I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alicia N

My husband and I were married on November 25, 2016 - only a short 7 months after he had proposed. Needless to say, once we picked our date, decisions needed to be made fast. I was lucky enough to work with Chrissie Sue Chubka. She made the whole wedding planning process... Read More seamless. At no point did I feel like deadlines wouldn't be met or that I had less options because of the short timeframe. Everything from the teamwork, food & ballroom to the hotel itself was perfect. Chrissie Sue - I don't know how she does it but she is phenomenal at what she does. Her fun, energetic personality never dims and she really invests herself into your event. She put an extra special touch to everything. She was also aware of our budget and respected it to the very end. Her whole team felt like they were part of the family. She made my husband and I feel like royalty. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Food - Oh my goodness, the food. AMAZING. We had the filet and roasted chicken for our guests - EVERYONE raved about it. Our passed d’oeuvres were on point and I wish we could have them every week! And visually they looked like artwork! Ballroom - We had our ceremony in the Patriot Ballroom. It was a perfect spot. The room gave us the soft, intimate feel as we said I do. The reception was in the Revolution Ballroom. When we were announced by the DJ and saw the room for the first time, I was blown away. The whole room was stunning and by far exceeded what I was expecting. No matter how many conversations I had with Chrissie Sue or the endless questions/comments, I still never expected in my wildest dreams that my wedding would be as perfect as it was. Thank you Chrissie Sue & everyone at The Renaissance - you are all amazing and wish you all a happy new year! With love, The Fagans

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley E

Our main focus going into our wedding was overall convenience for our guests while still maintaining an amazing feel. The Renaissance did more than deliver!! Working with Chrissie Sue was the best part of our wedding planning process. She was so thorough in her details and... Read More explanations that we knew exactly what to expect. I'm sure some venues can me you feel like you are just another client, but working with Chrissie Sue made me feel like I was planning my wedding with an old friend. Any question or issue we had was responded to quickly and always with the utmost professionalism. The day of wedding coordination was what really set Chrissie Sue and the Renaissance apart. Most weddings have small hiccups (some big) but our hiccups were barely felt because of the attention both Chrissie Sue and her staff gave our wedding. Our wedding guests were in awe with the ease of their stay and the flow of events. I couldn't recommend this venue more, more so because of the level of service Chrissie Sue provides to her clients. There's working with someone who is just doing their job and then there's working with someone who absolutely loves their job, and that makes all the difference.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marissa L

We just had our wedding yesterday at The Renaissance Hotel in Foxborough and felt we needed to leave a review immediately because we were blown away with the final product of the last 15 months of planning. Krista is AMAZING! She was very responsive with emails and phone calls,... Read More she ensured she would take care of any and all requests- which she did and she transformed out thoughts and visions perfectly! It was a night we will never forget. The hotel blocked rooms for our guests, were very accommodating to everyone and treated us like royalty. The beds are crazy comfortable! The food was awesome! We have not heard 1 bad thing about the food. The options were great and the final product was very tasty. The packages they offer will suite your every need and are a great deal for what is out there for wedding costs these days. We also held a rehearsal brunch and a post-wedding breakfast at the hotel and these were equally as good from a space, decoration, options, food and flawless execution standpoint. This was the 1st place we looked at for a venue and from day 1, we knew there was no other place that would measure up to this one. We cant say enough about the front desk staff, the wait staff, bartenders...everyone involved. And most of all Krista- you want her to be your event coordinator! We can promise you that! We will be back to this venue for future event needs.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Barbara S

Our experience with Chrissie Sue in planning our daughter's wedding was beyond our expectations. Her attention to detail and her creative ideas made for a beautiful wedding, all created in a 6 week time frame. She was there for us from day one all the way through the evening... Read More of the wedding. She went above and beyond to create a magical, memorable night. We highly recommend her and assure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christine B

I can not say enough amazing things about Chrissie Sue and the wedding she put together for me! My husband and I had to plan a wedding in just a little over a month and she made it as stress free as possible. She was so fun, outgoing, extremely professional and well organized.... Read More Chrissie knew exactly what she was doing. I was having a pretty small wedding and didn't have too much input on what I wanted because to be honest, I wasn't really sure what I wanted. I picked the basic things (colors, flower style, etc.) and trusted her for the rest. When I arrived the morning of my wedding everything was way more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She had everything set up so perfectly. She even went out of her way to buy a few things with her own money to make the rooms that much more special. She went above and beyond to do things that were outside of her job description including being my photographer last second lol. Her communication and hard work from the moment I met with her until the very last second of my wedding was exceptional. I have and will continue to recommend her to others. Thanks again Chrissie!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ruth I

Chrissie Sue blew us all away with her amazing skills as an event planner during a wedding I was recently in. She was so on top of her game and always 5 steps ahead of what was happening and what needed to get done next . She was extremely organized, enthusiastic and just a... Read More pleasure to be around . Chrissie Sue truly knows how important these special days are for her guests and does everything in her power to make sure their experience is stress free. I also happen to know her on a personal level and I know how dedicated she is to her job . I loved seeing her in her element. Best wedding planner ever!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Where do I begin Chrissie Sue is Amazing she was there every step of the way, on her hands and knees placing the runner on the outside terrace making sure it was just right placing the bows and flowers on the chairs. she even fixed my sisters shoe and at the reception went to... Read More every table to make sure everything was OK. The guests are still talking about how wonderful Chrissie Sue and the staff were. Chrissie Sue you are Amazing thank you for everything... 9/10/16

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kristy S

My husband and I had our wedding (ceremony & reception) at the Renaissance in March of this year. From the first email I sent inquiring about the venue, Chrissie Sue was quick and efficient with her responses, and she had answers for all of the many questions I had. We knew... Read More before the end of our initial meeting with her at the hotel that the Renaissance was where we wanted to get married. The hotel is beautiful, the staff are attentive and experienced, and Chrissie Sue was wonderful! I'm not sure Marisa knew what she was in for when she became our event coordinator, but we couldn't have hand-selected someone more perfect to help us plan our big day. She took most of the stress out of planning out all the details by making sure we stuck to our timeline and remained on track with all of our preparations. She was wonderful in addressing any and all concerns or questions we had along the way, and having her by our sides throughout our entire wedding weekend was so comforting. Chrissie Sue, Marisa and the amazing staff at The Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel really did provide us with the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jackie O

Andrew and I were married in April of this year and had our reception (or as we called it "a big party" at the Renaissance hotel at patriot place. We absolutely loved working with Marisa and Chrissie Sue. Marisa made our party everything we envisioned and more. We couldn't have... Read More asked for a better wedding planner! The back drop of Gillette stadium can't be beat either. We had a blast that weekend, exploring the grounds of patriot placed and the hospitality from all of the hotel staff to or guest was five star! Thank you again for making our wedding day so incredibly amazing! We want another reception already! Jackie and Andrew Long

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Alice G

We had the most amazing wedding experience with the Renaissance at Patriot Place. Chrissie Sue, is phenomenal. She made the whole process fun and easy and was with us every step of the way to ensure she captured our vision. We even received compliments from our bridal party... Read More about how good and on top of her game she is. While the venue is of course beautiful and the staff are incredibly kind and helpful what really made our experience so amazing was working with our coordinator. You can find plenty of pretty hotels out there you but can't find another Chrissie Sue.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Angela S

We had the wedding of our dreams at Renaissance Boston Patriots Place Hotel!! Chrissy sue is amazing! She is at the top of her game! I am a high end hairstylist, I'm all about customer service and treating your client right. I'm also very picky and know how I want things but I... Read More was not worried at all! Chrissy sue nailed it! She was the first person we met with and I knew she was the girl for us. The planning process was amazing and fun! I enjoyed the whole process! I left our meetings excited about my big day, never stressed or worried. Chrissy sue was so helpful with the big things and the little things! From having suggestions on how to fold your napkins on the tables (who knew there were options?!) to big mishaps! On the big day she was the first helping to get a lipstick stain off the flower girls dress (my daughter) minutes before the ceremony. No detail was left un turned. The Renaissance has endless options and Chrissy sue will help your dream come alive! We had a lounge feel at our wedding with couches and high tables lining that dance floor. We splurged and rented glitter table cloths and Runners! We had high, very full flower arrangements accompanied by glistening fairy lights.We also rented uplights, hired a rocking DJ Lou (unique sounds) and a photo booth.The room was brought to life with glitter and class! We even rented the Gronk bus for transpertation. Whatever your ideas are Chrissy sue will do everything she can to help you make it happen at the hotel. My goal was to have the most fun ,upbeat ,loving , sparkling wedding : ) and I would say we nailed it! We love New England and everything it has to offer. Having Gillette stadium in the background was huge for us! The Coldplay concert was the night of the wedding which really made the area come to life. We wouldn't of changed a thing about our wedding. It was the 2nd best day of my life (my daughter being born #1) . Thank you Chrissy sue and the great staff at the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda C

Sara and I could not be any happier with the Renaissance or Chrissie Sue and how amazing she is. Everything went perfectly the day of our wedding; and it's all thanks to Chrissie Sue. Things were seamless with her around, from the minute we signed the agreement, to the last... Read More minute of our reception. She had a fantastic attitude, smile and personality! She is by far the most impressive events coordinator I have ever worked with. The hotel room and staff were also so awesome! Thank you for making the most important day of my life, amazing!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Katie H

The Renaissance was the first venue that my husband and I visited, and we were both in love from the second we saw it. We wanted to have our reception in a hotel so that all of our guests (who are mostly from out of town) could book rooms in the same location as the reception.... Read More But we didn’t want a stuffy or boring hotel ballroom - we wanted something modern to match the style we were envisioning for the wedding. The Renaissance is not boring or stuffy by any means. I love the décor in and around the Patriot ballroom, it really went with (and inspired!) the overall look for our reception. (Side note: the silver balls on the wall were a hit, everything thought they were awesome and took many pictures with them). And Chrissie Sue is the best. She answered every question we had about the smallest detail during the 1.5 years we worked with her, and she never made me feel like I was crazy for caring about what color the table number frames are or what the font looks like. And she has so much experience that she can probably run a wedding blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back. We got many compliments on how incredibly organized our wedding was and people were impressed that everything ran on time! I’m a detail-oriented person who doesn’t always like to give up control, but I felt completely comfortable leaving everything day-of the wedding in Chrissie Sue’s hands, and was not disappointed. I didn’t worry about a single detail all night. Also, the food at the Renaissance was amazing. My husband has a culinary background so he has very high standards, and he was very pleased. We got a ton of compliments on the food. If any of this sounds like what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to pick the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place for your wedding. I’m so glad we did!

Meet The Manager

Chrissie Sue Chubka

Chrissie Sue is the sole Catering Sales Account Executive at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel and has several years of experience in the Social Event Industry. She’s known for working collaboratively with people on all levels to execute her clients' vision efficiently & professionally. Chrissie Sue has worked at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel for the past 6 ½ years, and is a Certified Wedding & Event Planner with Marriott International; a Certified Wedding & Event Planner with US Career Institute, and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Communications.