Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Foxborough, MA

Sensationally Sophisticated- Simply Elegant Events

Destination Venue/Hotel adjacent to Gillette Stadium at Patriot Place. Whether you consider yourself timeless, cosmopolitan, or fashionable, discover the wedding experience you've always dreamed of. Our unique venue offers the Revolution Ballroom suitable for up to 150 Guests & the Patriot Ballroom suitable for up to 182 Guests.

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

28 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA (508) 216-1672

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sarah K

We were married yesterday, and I could not have been happier with every moment of the day, because of everyone at the Renaissance. Krista Little was so amazing, helping me plan every detail along the way. If there were any glitches in the reception, I didn't know about them.... Read More It was truly the best day ever.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Nina S

My husband and I got married on NYE at the Renaissance Hotel. Everything was perfect. The decor of the hotel in itself is beautiful and the staff are friendly and helpful. Chrissy Sue did an amazing job with booking the venue for our big day and answered all of my questions.... Read More Krista, our event coordinator, stayed in touch throughout the entire process and always answered any questions I had (even if they were ridiculous). She understood my vision for the wedding and helped me pick linens/decor that matched my theme. If there was anything wrong or awry behind the scenes, she made sure I never knew about it. The food is DELICIOUS. My guests have been complimenting the food and I've even heard from some that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Everything was convenient in terms of the hotel providing lists of vendors to reach out to that they partner with- there was no guess work or searching and costs were always disclosed up front when working within the package you choose with the hotel. I cannot thank Krista and the Renaissance enough for making my wedding day everything I ever wanted. I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Angela F

When I first met with Christie about booking my wedding I knew the Renaissance was a perfect venue for my wedding reception! I wanted the feel of a Boston ballroom wedding without my guests having to drive to Boston. The Renaissance provides an elegant atmosphere with a modern... Read More feel and has a great location for out of town guests with all there is to do in Patriots Place! Along with that a block of rooms come with all their wedding packages which was perfect since we had over half our guests staying overnight! We mostly worked with Chrissie Sue and Krista who both were amazing! They were extremely attentive to all our needs and available at any time to answer any questions we had. They respond to emails very quickly which was especially important the last few weeks before the wedding. They really helped us navigate the wedding process and boy do they know how to run an event!! Their attention to detail made our wedding go off flawlessly ( and made the planning process a breeze). We set our date only 6 months in advance and they both helped us stay on track and put us at ease during our meetings. I have to say our wedding was perfect! We owe a lot to that to the amazing staff at the Renaissance! Everything went on schedule and I can't tell you how important it was to have an event coordinator like Krista who made sure we were on schedule. She also communicated with all our vendors the week of the wedding. This was especially important with the band since they need to know every detail of the night. This took so much stress off our plates. We went with the Boston Chic package which gave us everything we needed. The nice thing was they take care of everything! No need to find a caterer, bakery or uplighting company because the package includes all of that including table cloths and center pieces (chivari chairs are included which can run you as high as $10 per chair at other venues). We were shocked when we went to Icing on the cake in Newton and all the little extras and additions we wanted were ALREADY included in the price!! They offer you a lot for the money you pay. Weddings are not cheap but the cost of the Renaissance was similar to other places we looked but included much much more!! Along with that they have places close by to take photos we opted for Bird Park in Walpole, but the Cranberry bog behind bass pro shops is nice as well. The food at the Renaissance is AMAZING! We are still getting many compliments from our guests saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had. They offer traditional dishes with a unique flair (we had such a hard time picking the appetizers because they all tasted so good). They are also willing to accommodate any dietary needs or restrictions (something other wedding venues did not do). They will work with you to create the perfect menu and offer a private tasting with the head chef (other venues have group tastings with other brides). The service at our wedding was impeccable. Waiters went around to all the tables to see if anyone needed anything. We also got many comments from our guests about the great service they received! The staff especially paid close attention to the head table and my parents. I highly recommend the Renaissance to anyone looking to have a ballroom wedding with a modern feel. Our guests had the best time and the staff will not disappoint!! Take a tour and you will not want to get married anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melanie H

There aren't enough positive words to describe our experience with the Renaissance at Patriot Place! From our first contact to the sales team, we were already impressed. When we had our tour and consultation, we immediately knew the Renaissance was going to be our venue. Not... Read More only did we love how fun and unique the hotel was, but we were blown away by the amazing staff. Chrissie Sue is nothing short of fantastic, and she made the entire planning process so simple and easy. About half way through our planning, we learned that Chrissie Sue would not be available for our wedding day, and we were transferred to another coordinator. Upon meeting Krista, we instantly knew we were in good hands. Like Chrissie Sue, Krista listened to our vision, made great suggestions, and made everything come to life. She was with us on the day of our wedding, and she made sure it was perfect. Even though Chrissie Sue couldn't be there on our wedding day, she took time out of her busy life to call my room just to chat and say congrats. Once again, I was blown away by her kindness and thoughtfulness. These traits were evident in the entire staff, including the head chef (forgive me for forgetting his name!). He met with us at our tasting and customized our menu to fit our tastes and personalities (pierogies hors d'oeuvres for two Polish families?! It was a hit!). Our guests are still raving about how good the food was! Thank you, Chrissie Sue, Krista, and the Renaissance for a wonder experience and a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jessica P

Thank you Chrissy Sue and Krista!!! We had a reception there after returning from our destination ceremony. The room was spectacular, our guest raved over the amazing food and the servers were great! Krista put the room together with our friends and family in mind ensuring... Read More that everyone would feel relaxed and have a good time, my husband and I got to visit with everyone and did not need to worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alicia N

My husband and I were married on November 25, 2016 - only a short 7 months after he had proposed. Needless to say, once we picked our date, decisions needed to be made fast. I was lucky enough to work with Chrissie Sue Chubka. She made the whole wedding planning process... Read More seamless. At no point did I feel like deadlines wouldn't be met or that I had less options because of the short timeframe. Everything from the teamwork, food & ballroom to the hotel itself was perfect. Chrissie Sue - I don't know how she does it but she is phenomenal at what she does. Her fun, energetic personality never dims and she really invests herself into your event. She put an extra special touch to everything. She was also aware of our budget and respected it to the very end. Her whole team felt like they were part of the family. She made my husband and I feel like royalty. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Food - Oh my goodness, the food. AMAZING. We had the filet and roasted chicken for our guests - EVERYONE raved about it. Our passed d’oeuvres were on point and I wish we could have them every week! And visually they looked like artwork! Ballroom - We had our ceremony in the Patriot Ballroom. It was a perfect spot. The room gave us the soft, intimate feel as we said I do. The reception was in the Revolution Ballroom. When we were announced by the DJ and saw the room for the first time, I was blown away. The whole room was stunning and by far exceeded what I was expecting. No matter how many conversations I had with Chrissie Sue or the endless questions/comments, I still never expected in my wildest dreams that my wedding would be as perfect as it was. Thank you Chrissie Sue & everyone at The Renaissance - you are all amazing and wish you all a happy new year! With love, The Fagans

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley E

Our main focus going into our wedding was overall convenience for our guests while still maintaining an amazing feel. The Renaissance did more than deliver!! Working with Chrissie Sue was the best part of our wedding planning process. She was so thorough in her details and... Read More explanations that we knew exactly what to expect. I'm sure some venues can me you feel like you are just another client, but working with Chrissie Sue made me feel like I was planning my wedding with an old friend. Any question or issue we had was responded to quickly and always with the utmost professionalism. The day of wedding coordination was what really set Chrissie Sue and the Renaissance apart. Most weddings have small hiccups (some big) but our hiccups were barely felt because of the attention both Chrissie Sue and her staff gave our wedding. Our wedding guests were in awe with the ease of their stay and the flow of events. I couldn't recommend this venue more, more so because of the level of service Chrissie Sue provides to her clients. There's working with someone who is just doing their job and then there's working with someone who absolutely loves their job, and that makes all the difference.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marissa L

We just had our wedding yesterday at The Renaissance Hotel in Foxborough and felt we needed to leave a review immediately because we were blown away with the final product of the last 15 months of planning. Krista is AMAZING! She was very responsive with emails and phone calls,... Read More she ensured she would take care of any and all requests- which she did and she transformed out thoughts and visions perfectly! It was a night we will never forget. The hotel blocked rooms for our guests, were very accommodating to everyone and treated us like royalty. The beds are crazy comfortable! The food was awesome! We have not heard 1 bad thing about the food. The options were great and the final product was very tasty. The packages they offer will suite your every need and are a great deal for what is out there for wedding costs these days. We also held a rehearsal brunch and a post-wedding breakfast at the hotel and these were equally as good from a space, decoration, options, food and flawless execution standpoint. This was the 1st place we looked at for a venue and from day 1, we knew there was no other place that would measure up to this one. We cant say enough about the front desk staff, the wait staff, bartenders...everyone involved. And most of all Krista- you want her to be your event coordinator! We can promise you that! We will be back to this venue for future event needs.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Barbara S

Our experience with Chrissie Sue in planning our daughter's wedding was beyond our expectations. Her attention to detail and her creative ideas made for a beautiful wedding, all created in a 6 week time frame. She was there for us from day one all the way through the evening... Read More of the wedding. She went above and beyond to create a magical, memorable night. We highly recommend her and assure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christine B

I can not say enough amazing things about Chrissie Sue and the wedding she put together for me! My husband and I had to plan a wedding in just a little over a month and she made it as stress free as possible. She was so fun, outgoing, extremely professional and well organized.... Read More Chrissie knew exactly what she was doing. I was having a pretty small wedding and didn't have too much input on what I wanted because to be honest, I wasn't really sure what I wanted. I picked the basic things (colors, flower style, etc.) and trusted her for the rest. When I arrived the morning of my wedding everything was way more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She had everything set up so perfectly. She even went out of her way to buy a few things with her own money to make the rooms that much more special. She went above and beyond to do things that were outside of her job description including being my photographer last second lol. Her communication and hard work from the moment I met with her until the very last second of my wedding was exceptional. I have and will continue to recommend her to others. Thanks again Chrissie!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ruth I

Chrissie Sue blew us all away with her amazing skills as an event planner during a wedding I was recently in. She was so on top of her game and always 5 steps ahead of what was happening and what needed to get done next . She was extremely organized, enthusiastic and just a... Read More pleasure to be around . Chrissie Sue truly knows how important these special days are for her guests and does everything in her power to make sure their experience is stress free. I also happen to know her on a personal level and I know how dedicated she is to her job . I loved seeing her in her element. Best wedding planner ever!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Where do I begin Chrissie Sue is Amazing she was there every step of the way, on her hands and knees placing the runner on the outside terrace making sure it was just right placing the bows and flowers on the chairs. she even fixed my sisters shoe and at the reception went to... Read More every table to make sure everything was OK. The guests are still talking about how wonderful Chrissie Sue and the staff were. Chrissie Sue you are Amazing thank you for everything... 9/10/16

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kristy S

My husband and I had our wedding (ceremony & reception) at the Renaissance in March of this year. From the first email I sent inquiring about the venue, Chrissie Sue was quick and efficient with her responses, and she had answers for all of the many questions I had. We knew... Read More before the end of our initial meeting with her at the hotel that the Renaissance was where we wanted to get married. The hotel is beautiful, the staff are attentive and experienced, and Chrissie Sue was wonderful! I'm not sure Marisa knew what she was in for when she became our event coordinator, but we couldn't have hand-selected someone more perfect to help us plan our big day. She took most of the stress out of planning out all the details by making sure we stuck to our timeline and remained on track with all of our preparations. She was wonderful in addressing any and all concerns or questions we had along the way, and having her by our sides throughout our entire wedding weekend was so comforting. Chrissie Sue, Marisa and the amazing staff at The Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel really did provide us with the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jackie O

Andrew and I were married in April of this year and had our reception (or as we called it "a big party" at the Renaissance hotel at patriot place. We absolutely loved working with Marisa and Chrissie Sue. Marisa made our party everything we envisioned and more. We couldn't have... Read More asked for a better wedding planner! The back drop of Gillette stadium can't be beat either. We had a blast that weekend, exploring the grounds of patriot placed and the hospitality from all of the hotel staff to or guest was five star! Thank you again for making our wedding day so incredibly amazing! We want another reception already! Jackie and Andrew Long

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Alice G

We had the most amazing wedding experience with the Renaissance at Patriot Place. Chrissie Sue, is phenomenal. She made the whole process fun and easy and was with us every step of the way to ensure she captured our vision. We even received compliments from our bridal party... Read More about how good and on top of her game she is. While the venue is of course beautiful and the staff are incredibly kind and helpful what really made our experience so amazing was working with our coordinator. You can find plenty of pretty hotels out there you but can't find another Chrissie Sue.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Angela S

We had the wedding of our dreams at Renaissance Boston Patriots Place Hotel!! Chrissy sue is amazing! She is at the top of her game! I am a high end hairstylist, I'm all about customer service and treating your client right. I'm also very picky and know how I want things but I... Read More was not worried at all! Chrissy sue nailed it! She was the first person we met with and I knew she was the girl for us. The planning process was amazing and fun! I enjoyed the whole process! I left our meetings excited about my big day, never stressed or worried. Chrissy sue was so helpful with the big things and the little things! From having suggestions on how to fold your napkins on the tables (who knew there were options?!) to big mishaps! On the big day she was the first helping to get a lipstick stain off the flower girls dress (my daughter) minutes before the ceremony. No detail was left un turned. The Renaissance has endless options and Chrissy sue will help your dream come alive! We had a lounge feel at our wedding with couches and high tables lining that dance floor. We splurged and rented glitter table cloths and Runners! We had high, very full flower arrangements accompanied by glistening fairy lights.We also rented uplights, hired a rocking DJ Lou (unique sounds) and a photo booth.The room was brought to life with glitter and class! We even rented the Gronk bus for transpertation. Whatever your ideas are Chrissy sue will do everything she can to help you make it happen at the hotel. My goal was to have the most fun ,upbeat ,loving , sparkling wedding : ) and I would say we nailed it! We love New England and everything it has to offer. Having Gillette stadium in the background was huge for us! The Coldplay concert was the night of the wedding which really made the area come to life. We wouldn't of changed a thing about our wedding. It was the 2nd best day of my life (my daughter being born #1) . Thank you Chrissy sue and the great staff at the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda C

Sara and I could not be any happier with the Renaissance or Chrissie Sue and how amazing she is. Everything went perfectly the day of our wedding; and it's all thanks to Chrissie Sue. Things were seamless with her around, from the minute we signed the agreement, to the last... Read More minute of our reception. She had a fantastic attitude, smile and personality! She is by far the most impressive events coordinator I have ever worked with. The hotel room and staff were also so awesome! Thank you for making the most important day of my life, amazing!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Katie H

The Renaissance was the first venue that my husband and I visited, and we were both in love from the second we saw it. We wanted to have our reception in a hotel so that all of our guests (who are mostly from out of town) could book rooms in the same location as the reception.... Read More But we didn’t want a stuffy or boring hotel ballroom - we wanted something modern to match the style we were envisioning for the wedding. The Renaissance is not boring or stuffy by any means. I love the décor in and around the Patriot ballroom, it really went with (and inspired!) the overall look for our reception. (Side note: the silver balls on the wall were a hit, everything thought they were awesome and took many pictures with them). And Chrissie Sue is the best. She answered every question we had about the smallest detail during the 1.5 years we worked with her, and she never made me feel like I was crazy for caring about what color the table number frames are or what the font looks like. And she has so much experience that she can probably run a wedding blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back. We got many compliments on how incredibly organized our wedding was and people were impressed that everything ran on time! I’m a detail-oriented person who doesn’t always like to give up control, but I felt completely comfortable leaving everything day-of the wedding in Chrissie Sue’s hands, and was not disappointed. I didn’t worry about a single detail all night. Also, the food at the Renaissance was amazing. My husband has a culinary background so he has very high standards, and he was very pleased. We got a ton of compliments on the food. If any of this sounds like what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to pick the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place for your wedding. I’m so glad we did!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Kristen Z

From the moment I met Chrissie Sue at a wedding show at Demetri’s in Nov of 2014, I knew I would ultimately choose the Renaissance at Patriot Place as my wedding venue. It was so perfect and the packages were just what my fiancé and I were looking for. We worked largely with... Read More Marisa Dunn on the day to day logistics and she was absolutely fantastic! I asked a lot of questions and she answered them quickly and always made sure she was doing as much as she could for us. I work in PR and I’m used to being the one running the show and I was beyond confident that Marisa was going to make everything go smoothly on the big day. From making sure the guys were where they needed to be, from organizing the first look down by the cranberry bogs (a BEAUTIFUL spot for pictures behind Bass Pro Sports), to helping manage the vendors – I couldn’t have asked for more from Marisa through the wedding planning process. She’s a true professional and felt like we were good friends by the end of everything. She helped me plan a breakfast the next morning for the guests that stayed that was also wonderful. My fiancé and some friends went to the Patriots game the next day and I was worried about leaving all the wedding stuff with them while we were at the game and they assured me it would be locked up and whenever I was ready to go, they would get everything ready to go for us and they did. So impressed by everything at this venue and I know many of the guests were too. Thank you to Chrissie Sue, Malia, Marisa and any staff member that we encountered during our weekend there. The staff of the Renaissance at Patriot Place knows weddings that’s for sure.

BEST decision!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Brigitte N

We originally looked at a venue near the hotel and were really turned off by how unwelcoming the people were. We decided to check out the Renaissance and it was the best decision ever! Chrissie Sue was so bubbly and welcoming! She sat with us for almost two hours going over... Read More every detail possible before a contract was even mentioned! She doesn't miss a detail and does everything in her power to make sure your day is nothing less than perfect. Chrissie Sue and Malia answered every crazy bride email very quickly and was always very nice about everything! The venue was transformed into a beautiful fairy tale wedding! It didn't even look like the room when it's empty! She reminded me over and over to have different size safety pins for it is very likely my bustle will break. 5 minutes of having it bustled someone stepped on it. She fixed it 3 times for me!! We got sooo many compliments on the food too! The filet was made PERFECT! The next morning at breakfast the whole wait staff was amazing and super nice! Vic quickly got tables together for us and made sure we had water asap for he knew we needed to re-hydrate after the night. Monique, the day time front desk supervisor, was always super friendly and even personally delivered the left over welcome boxes and waters. The only problem I think out of the whole weekend was the night time supervisor was rude and unprofessional and put a real damper on the end of the night but that was literally the only problem and couldn't ruin how amazing the actual wedding was and everyone else that is staffed there is the nicest people on earth. I had almost zero stress and that is the best feeling on your wedding day! You wouldn't be disappointed at all!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 marla c

From the minute we stepped into the Renaissance, we knew it was going to be hard to find a better venue for our wedding. After many appointments, visiting some of the top wedding venues in the area, the Renaissance remained at the top of our list. It was Chrissie Sue’s... Read More enthusiastic, personable and detailed meetings and conversations that made our decision so easy. After we booked the Renaissance for our wedding, our relationship with Chrissie Sue and the rest of the hotel staff only grew stronger. They exceeded all of our expectations making sure that every detail about our wedding was well planned, organized, communicated and executed. We are so grateful and fortunate to have had Chrissie Sue a part of our big day and cannot thank her and her staff enough for helping put together such a memorable event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Caitlin B

I cannot overstate how wonderful our experience was at the Renaissance. Our reception package included the ballroom, lighting, catering, the cake, table centerpieces, and a block of hotel rooms. Every service representative we encountered went above and beyond to make our... Read More reception unforgettable. Not only does the Renaissance offer all the components we could need and want, it was all coordinated for us by Chrissy Sue Chubka. Having Chrissie Sue as a resource was probably the most important reason why I recommend the Renaissance- she kept the planning process on track and was extremely helpful and responsive at every turn (really, she kept us sane during the busiest and most stressful time).

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Melissa G

My husband and I were married 01/24/2015 at the Renaissance Patriot Place. I will say they this venue was not my first choice and ended there by default, but only because I was unaware of the venue itself. See I had booked my wedding with a venue in early spring of 2014 and... Read More later the same year the venue burned down and was unable to host our wedding. We then booked with another venue within days of the devastation of the first. Late September we received a phone call that our second choice venue could not host our wedding. Now at this point it was early October with a wedding date set for January and we had no venue. I was panicking and obviously upset with now having a second choice venue that we booked not being able to host our wedding. We were referred to Renaissance and let me just say I WISH we had started with them! After all of the planning and disappointment we had already gone through we were not sure of what to do- we set an appointment with one of their wedding consultants Chrissie Sue and as soon as we met her in person we knew our wedding was in GREAT hands! Let’s start with Chrissie Sue- she was extremely organized, detail oriented and by far the bubbliest person I have ever met! She went over anything and everything with us and was never "too busy" for any questions we had. She was absolutely amazing and I wish I could hire her for all of my planning needs! Now on to the venue itself- Renaissance is absolutely beautiful! We had our wedding in the winter and they already had the little lights with silver to accent the entire building- which coincidently was the same color scheme for the wedding. We had our ceremony there with cocktail hour in a separate room followed by our reception back in the main room that was transformed into an entirely different set up. The food is AMAZING! We had a private tasting where we met with the head chef and planned out our full menu. The suite that we had was fantastic, that’s where the girls and I got ready and where my husband and I spent the night before we left the next morning for the honeymoon. They accommodated everything that we wanted and also worked with the vendors that we had wanted for our cake, flowers and DJ. By far the best place to host a wedding or any event where you want everything in one place! Not to mention the fact it’s at Patriot Place lots to do for out of town guests or just to view the stadium itself. I hope my review helped in your decision to book with the Renaissance and Chrissie Sue and have a great event!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Christina A

One of THE best weddings we've been to! So fun! Every detail was amazing!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lauren T

I had the best experience having my wedding at Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel. Chrissy Sue and Malia are such wonderful people to work with. They are so friendly and I felt that they were truly invested into making my husband and I's wedding day the vision we always... Read More dreamed of. My family and I were blown away by how good the food was, and had such a hard time picking our appetizer and dinner selections. The afternoon flowed so smoothly, and no one felt that they ever waited too long for anything. The staff was very attentive and friendly. They have a really great selection of wedding vendors they work closely with, my centerpieces and cake were stunning. Gillette stadium creates a really cool backdrop for photos for us Patriot fans. If this isn't your style, the cranberry bog behind the Bass Pro, 1 min down the road, creates a beautiful backdrop as well. This is also a great wedding venues selections for those who have a lot of guests coming from out of state. The hotel is gorgeous in itself...and so convenient! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone for their wedding. I have not one regret!

Meet The Manager

Chrissie Sue Chubka

Chrissie Sue is the sole Catering Sales Account Executive at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel and has several years of experience in the Social Event Industry. She’s known for working collaboratively with people on all levels to execute her clients' vision efficiently & professionally. Chrissie Sue has worked at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel for the past 6 ½ years, and is a Certified Wedding & Event Planner with Marriott International; a Certified Wedding & Event Planner with US Career Institute, and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Communications.