Book Your Wedding with Renaissance

A COUNTRY CLUB IN HAVERHILL, MA

Grand Ballroom. The clubhouse is host to the Grand Ballroom that features the most stunning decor including 4 chandeliers, 10 hanging lampshade lights, vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. The ballroom can accommodate up to 210 guests for a reception.

Veranda. In addition, the Veranda is covered and is available to the wedding guests throughout the entire reception.

Porte-cochere. For the cocktail hour, the clubhouse features a Porte-cochere that has gorgeous landscaping surrounding it for beautiful photo opportunities.

For ceremonies, there is a trellis and a ceremony garden that is filled with white flowers in front of the woods on the stunning property. Exchange vows in the beauty of nature.

In addition to all of this, the location is prime, within easy driving distance from Newburyport, the North Shore, The Andovers, and Boston.

With so many items to check off your list, leave some of it to the professionals at Renaissance. The friendly staff works its hardest to make your day as perfect as it should be.

Cross the food vendor off your list since the Renaissance offers full catering. The excellent cuisine impresses even the pickiest of guests and keeps them talking for years to come. All you need to do is choose the food you want when you attend a tasting and the superb chef and his assistants create a meal unparalleled to any other.

After the meal is made, the cheery waitstaff executes professional service with all the fine dining training it has had. From the first tray of passed hors d'oeuvres to the final slice of cake, they ensure that every guest has exactly what they ordered and are pleased with their meal.

Before the day arrives, alleviate some of your stress and let the friendly event coordinators handle some of the work. The venue gives every bride a coordinator to help with all the organizing and fine details. This planner is there no matter when or why you call with an answer and a calming approach to it all. On the day of the wedding, the planner is there to double-check all the particulars that you have requested. When you choose the Renaissance in Haverhill, Massachusetts, you are in great hands for your big event.

Here are a few extra perks when you book your wedding with Renaissance:

• On-site parking
  • On-site accommodations (limited)
  • Outside vendors are allowed
  • Can host rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and engagement parties
  • Handicap accessible

SAT, FRI, SUN in 2017 AVAILABLE w/ SHORT TERM $

Against a backdrop of a private golf course lies our new 30,000 sq ft Clubhouse. The stunning facility features a ballroom with seating for 210, expansive veranda, 8 overnight rooms on-site, full-time wedding specialists and more.

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

377 Kenoza Street, Haverhill, MA (978) 556-0900

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Abby W

Where to begin, we absolutely had the most amazing wedding and the staff at the Renaissance played a huge role in making our day so special and stress free! From the moment with met with Holly and walked around the grounds we fell in love. They worked within our budget and... Read More provided first class service throughout the entire experience. Jen and Brianna are amazing! On our wedding day they made sure we ate, drink and enjoyed every moment. They weren't pushy during the reception they provided us with options/suggestions for timing of dances, toasts , etc. Brianna met us when we arrived took us out back for pictures helped manage photographers and bridal party and even fed me appetizers! She also assembled our donut cake which looked amazing! Finding a venue was a stressful projected until we foudn the Renaissance! We are so thankful to have had our wedding there!!!

2016-10-18T13:27:14 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to have hosted your wedding at Renaissance and thrilled to know you were happy with your choice. It was our pleasure to help such a lovely couple!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Brittany W

I have literally nothing but phenomenal things to say about the Renaissance. From the moment we toured the venue, we knew it would be perfect. And let me tell you, it was nothing short of that. We worked with Holly, Jen and Brianna - and without them I wouldn't have known what... Read More to do. They showed patience when needed, and knew when we had to get the show on the road. The food? EXQUISITE. I could go on and on... At the end of the day - if you book your wedding here, I can promise you that you will NOT regret it!!

2016-10-18T13:31:38 Response from the vendor

I am happy we could execute your vision. You did an amazing job putting a beautiful wedding together....you made stunning choices!! Thank you for trusting us.

Renaissance- July 26th Wedding

Reviewed on 1/11/2015

There is really no other way to put it - having our wedding reception at the Renaissance Golf Club was the best decision my husband and I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From start to finish, the Renaissance provided us with the most professional and amazing... Read More experience, and our wedding coordinator, Holly, was absolutely fabulous! Not only are the grounds stunning with amazing flowers and absolutely perfect landscapes, but the interior of the club and ballroom are truly incredible. We loved how the Renaissance gave our guests the option to be both inside and outside during the cocktail hour and reception since we got married in July and had beautiful weather! The appetizers, dinner, drinks & desserts were incredible - our guests still talk about it to this day. We also loved being able to take a golf cart out to a bridge at one of the golf holes and got our favorite pictures from the day in this spot. We never once felt rushed to make any decision during the process and on the day of our wedding. Truth be told, there wasn't a single part of our day and experience at Renaissance that wasn't anything but perfect. Thank you so much Holly and the Renaissance team for making me and my husband's wedding day the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Erin C

I had my wedding at the Renaissance Golf Club on 9-23-17 and I highly recommend this venue. The cocktail hour was both inside outside and the reception hall is large and open. There is also a wonderful balcony where they had a cigar bar which was a big hit. The staff were... Read More amazing and organized and Jen & Brianna make sure everything runs smoothly. The food and drinks were delicious and our guests couldnt stop praising how fun our wedding was. I highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Nicole B

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Renaissance and the staff! I would highly recommend this venue! We got married on August 19, 2017. We scheduled a visit because we really wanted high ceilings for the reception. Holly was very flexible to meet with us and upon... Read More arriving, everything was even more beautiful than the pictures. Holly gave us a great tour, was very welcoming and very accommodating. She was able to answer all of our questions and made us feel very confident that the Renaissance would do everything they could to make our day special. Once we booked, Jen reached out and introduced herself as our coordinator. She was very responsive to all of our questions from day one until the day of the wedding. She is very sweet and will do everything she can to make things perfect. She is fantastic to work with. We had an amazing food tasting and loved that we were able to bring both sets of parents. The day of the wedding, there was a wonderful bridal suite attendant, Brianna, who was there for anything we needed. She even found us a steamer when ours broke and offered to bustle my dress for me! She stayed with us during pictures, recommending areas for pictures and taking care of every request. We went out to the bridge after the ceremony (which was gorgeous for pictures) and when we returned, they had appetizers and signature drinks waiting for just the two of us. They have truly thought of everything! All of the food was delicious and they were very mindful of food allergies. One of the other key features is that they have 8 hotel-style rooms onsite. This was one of my favorite parts, because we could get ready onsite and I could go down and take a peek at things the morning of the wedding. Also, my bridesmaids and I could watch our guests arriving as we waiting for the ceremony to start. We had our family and wedding party stay the night of and everyone raved about the venue and ease of just going upstairs after the wedding. Overall, we had the best experience and everyone at the venue was incredibly accommodating and helpful. They take care of everything for you and even things you didn't know you needed! Our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. The venue was gorgeous and the staff, Holly, Jen and Brianna are wonderful to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Samantha R

Renaissance was an absolutely perfect venue for our wedding. Holly, Brianna and Jen were outstanding to work with. They took the time to understand every detail I wanted and went out of their way to make sure it was perfect. Holly and Jen spent hours making sure all our... Read More vendors and details and timeline were in order. Brianna was so helpful the wedding day she was a step ahead of everything and made me feel so comfortable. She was a huge help to the photographer while fixing my dress to take pictures. She also constantly made sure my husband and I had time to eat and drink. Holly's team does more than expected. They served as florists when they moved all my arrangements into the reception room. They served as decorators deciding where to put all my décor. They served at a bakery when the placed my cake and dessert display. They really go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect and all my guests took notice.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 marielle E

I got married here 5/13/2017 and I don't have a single bad thing to say. I worked with Holly, Jen and Brianna and they are an absolute power team. They answered my million questions and solved any "problem" I thought might occur. The food was incredible and they were able to... Read More accommodate any and all requests. I had a last minute problem with the cupcake delivery and they even handled that, all the way down to keeping over 200 cupcakes in their fridge and setting them up (along with the giant candy bar) and everything looked AMAZING! I left for my honeymoon right after and they were awesome enough to freeze the last box of cupcakes for me and I had specifically asked them to save a few hostess cupcakes for me if possible and sure enough I was stuffing my face with them when I got back from my honeymoon. Every request, every detail, EVERYTHING was just taken so seriously. I am beyond happy with the quality of service provided by everyone here and I wish I could have my wedding there all over again because it was an absolutely perfect night. The food was to die for... the hardest part of the entire process was having to narrow down which food options I wanted to go with. We also utilized the suites upstairs and they are gorgeous! We got ready there during the day and they had staff available at all times for anything we might need. I feel bad that I'm forgetting her name, but I THINK the day staff was named Maria.... even the cleaning crew was super nice and always in such a great mood. Like I said, I can't find a single thing to complain about. Some of my guests also ended up renting out the other rooms the night of the wedding and they couldn't be happier. My wedding day was PERFECT and the planning and all that was so easy because Holly, Jen, and Brianna really took care of everything. There wasn't a single request I made that wasn't immediately met and they are just the sweetest group of ladies. My guests still talk about my wedding day- they were just mindblown at how perfect it was and we had a BLAST! No regrets at all with choosing the Renaissance and I couldn't give them a higher recommendation!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jean F

We cannot say enough great things about this venue and the staff. I had my wedding on 9/16/17 and everything about it was perfect. Jen, Brianna and Holly were so great to work with and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. Every question I had was answered... Read More immediately and they made me feel very comfortable. I am so happy I chose this venue for my wedding, I highly recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kristen F

From the moment we walked into the ballroom we knew the this was the perfect venue for our wedding. We choose to have an outdoor ceremony on site, and the grounds were meticulously landscaped. This level of detail was carried on through every aspect of the venue, from the food,... Read More to the setup, and cleanliness of the guestrooms. All the staff were very professional, and Jen was always available to answer any questions during the planning process and up through our wedding day, whether it was by email, on the phone, or stopping in to meet and go over details of the wedding. On our wedding day the staff worked seamlessly with our DJ to make sure the entire ceremony ran smoothly and on time. Following the ceremony the outdoor grounds and first floor of the clubhouse were open to the guests for cocktail hour which provided plenty of space for everyone to gather while pictures were taken on the course. The beautiful views on the golf course provided the perfect setting for pictures, and the venue even provided staff to follow along and point out the best locations for photos. All of our guests (and ourselves) thought the food was outstanding. Many of our family members and friends still talk about the food to this day! The appetizers and entrees were all cooked and presented perfectly. In place of serving a cake we decided to have a chocolate fountain (with fruit and cookies for dipping) which all our guests enjoyed. We could not have envisioned a more perfect day and are truly thankful to all the staff who helped make our dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Victoria P

The Renaissance was the first venue my then husband-to-be and I looked at when searching for the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception. We fell in love with it but said we had to look at others just for comparison and Holly even gave us questions to ask at our tours with... Read More other venues. We ultimately made the decision within a few days to book our May 2017 wedding at Renaissance for many reasons. I was in love with the outdoor ceremony spot while my husband loved that the ballroom was beautiful enough to have as a backup spot in case of rain. The ballroom was also the perfect fit for our Disney themed wedding with the beautiful chandeliers and the gorgeous large windows. Our experience from our first meeting with Holly, to the end of our wedding night with help from Jen and Brianna was exceptional. Jen answered any questions I had even late at night, to multiple appointments to hammer out details, helping our DJ figure out our outdoor music, and planning the logistics to our surprise entrance. Brianna worked so wonderfully with us from the rehearsal with all the details on where the decor would go to helping us find some great photo spots and assisting our photographer for our formal photos. She was even there until the last guest was gone helping us pack up everything we brought so that we could get some sleep to leave for our honeymoon at 5am! We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone who looks at it. The service was wonderful, the food was amazing, and we are still hearing rave reviews on what a beautiful venue it was. Thank you Holly, Jen, and Brianna for being there and helping us have the perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Chelsea C

The first time we went to the Renaissance we knew we were going to get married here. It was the first place we went to see based on all of the great reviews, and they were all right. We went on a few other visits, but every time left saying, “It’s no Renaissance”! Everything... Read More went perfectly throughout the whole process. Holly and her team were incredible. From the first visit to a year later, she’s still helping us. Any special requests we made, Holly took them into consideration and made it all happen for us! They have a few food/drink options, and Holly worked with us to make it unique to our wedding and within our budget. We keep saying how smooth the wedding process went, but we owe a lot of that to the help, dedication and professionalism of the Renaissance staff. The venue itself has such character- the drive way and lobby for cocktail hour were extremely classy, cozy and romantic. The moment you walk into the ballroom your eyes are drawn up- perfect size for our wedding of about 185. We got married outside and everyone kept saying how beautiful the grounds and ceremony was. They arranged the chairs exactly how we requested, as well. The long walk down the ‘aisle’ was intimidating at first, but I savored every moment of it and it flew by. Our immediate family stayed in the rooms upstairs both Friday and Saturday nights- extremely clean, comfortable and spacious. Every guest told us how full they were the entire night- between unlimited appetizers and a generous DELICIOUS meal, our guests were happily fed. The night before we dropped off all of our table settings, extra decorations, and little details with our coordinator, who was also wonderful. She set everything out exactly how we requested it, so we had NO stress at all the day of our wedding. I couldn’t have imagined going to any other venue. Highly, highly, recommended without any reservations.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Alicia B

i don't even know where to begin!! Holly and Jennifer were by far amazing to work with and so many compliments from all my guests on the service and food!! very high quality!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amanda K

We got married at the Renaissance in January 2017 and it was beautiful. I started my journey off working with Holly, but as planning got under way I worked more with Jen for the details. Jen was very responsive to all my email questions and requests. I wanted to transform the... Read More ballroom in an attempt to bring the winter weather inside as much as possible and Jen allowed me to do that as much as possible. The day before the wedding, Jen and Briana spent a lot of time getting specific decorating instructions from me and ironing table overlays! The day of the wedding Briana was a lifesaver when she found my grandfathers medal that had slipped off my bouquet. The day of the wedding Briana was fantastic - she was everywhere I needed her to be; fixing my dress, alerting me to timing, etc. I gave 4 stars because a few of the things that occurred on the day of the wedding. We had warned Jen prior to the wedding that both families were heavy beer drinkers so that the bar could be prepared. Unfortunately towards the end of the night, the bar was forced to serve barely cold and older beer. Also, due to the snow, a few servers failed to show up and our sweetheart table felt the effects of that; our salad plates were never cleared, we weren't served bread until the main course, we were pouring our own champagne, etc. The third reason for the 4 stars I found out after the wedding was over and that was that my photographer was denied her meal while everyone else was eating (no one wants to be photographed while eating). She was told that vendors needed to wait until everyone else was served to ensure there was enough food for them. I was appalled to hear this since I was charged for each vendor meal and therefore it should have been guaranteed there was enough food. On top of that, we had about 15-20 no shows the day of the wedding due to the snow, so there was plenty of food to go around. Overall, I would recommend Renaissance for your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Julianne P

I truly don't even know where to begin! Every single staff member from beginning to end went above and beyond to make sure my husband, my guests and I have the most memorable time. Two staff members that especially stuck out to me was the wedding coordinators, Jen and Brianna.... Read More Jen was there from beginning to end helping with my thousands of emails and questions. She was prompt and efficient and knew exactly what she was talking about. Then there's Brianna. I don't even know how to thank her for that whole day. She was constantly making sure I had everything I needed wether it was a drink, my shoes, or chasing after the flower girl as she kept trying to run away. She made sure the whole wedding was on time and kept everyone in sync. She helped calm my nerves and was always there to answer questions or concerns I had. They literally gave me my dream wedding, everything was set up perfectly and exactly how I envisioned it. Not only were the grounds absolutely beautiful and the food delicious (not one compliant) but all the people working there are amazing! I would recommend the Renaissance to ANY bride and groom! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lindsay G

Our wedding was perfect!! We absolutely loved everything about the Renaissance. The first visit/tour at Renaissance, I completely fell in love. We worked with Jen and Brianna mostly and they were both beyond amazing!!! They were so accommodating and professional about... Read More everything. Everything leading up to wedding day and the wedding day was perfect! The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and we actually got married in the ballroom due to time of year/weather, and I was completely fine with that! The day of the wedding myself and bridesmaids got ready (hair & makeup) on-site and we had access to a beautiful sitting room on the main floor with lots of natural light--it was perfect!! Renaissance is like a hidden gem! Everything was just how we imagined it would be!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Dana M

My husband and I could not be happier with the Renaissance...the staff, the grounds, the ballroom--our wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Brianna was the most incredible staff member, making sure my husband and I enjoyed EVERY moment, she made sure we... Read More actually ate our dinner, and she even fed me drinks and apps while we took our photos!!! She made sure my gown was perfect for every photo... Even after hours she brought the rest of our cake upstairs to our suite!!! Jen and Holly were wonderful to work with. I cannot express how stress free these people made our day. I cannot thank them enough. Also, as a bride who had a decent amount of decorations and was not too picky, I let the ladies take the reigns as far as setting up and everything was amazing. The food was killer... planning and organization was easy peasy...I must have emailed Holly and Jen a million times and always received the most rapid responses. I could truly go on and on...Thank you to the Renaissance staff for giving me my dream wedding!!! Dana and Eric MacDonald (wedding date 8-12-16)

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Katie G

Beautiful venue. Excellent food. But major problems. When the Sales Director sold us the wedding, we told her that we wanted a signature drink involving crown royal whiskey. She quoted $18/person for cocktail hour. When it came time for the invoice, we were told that crown... Read More royal is "super premium" and $25/person – which meant nearly $1,000 extra. When we pointed out the issue, the Sales Director responded with a rude, aggressive, unprofessional, and angry email, in all capital letters. Ultimately, she relented, but it was nasty. Also, when the Sales Director sold us the wedding, she said that certain fees would be reduced or eliminated since the wedding was in the off season. When we received the invoice, it included the full fees. The fees were corrected when we pointed it out, but both incidents made us wonder if we were being ripped off. The Events Manager is a nice person and also very responsive, but we were constantly frustrated. Our tasting was a disaster. Though the first time we met in person was at the tasting, the Events Manager never introduced herself to us or our family members, never asked anyone's name, etc. It was clear at the tasting that she forgot or didn’t know which wedding package we had. We told her prior to the tasting that we did not want to discuss wedding details since our family members were going to be there. Still, she began discussing things like napkin and table options. As time went on, it became clear that the Events Manager was confusing us with other couples. Once she asked us if we were still growing our own flowers for the wedding. We had never planned to do that. She also referenced our bridesmaids and groomsmen on several occasions, even though we only had a maid of honor and best man but no bridesmaids or groomsmen. Everyone makes mistakes, but the Events Manager makes so many that we were often having to check her work and correct her. As one example, she miscounted the meal orders. As another example, she forgot to include wine for the guest tables on our event order, which resulted in an incorrect invoice amount. Things had gotten better by the week before the wedding, until the wedding day. Luckily we had a perfect wedding, but problems continued throughout. The only thing we asked of the Events Manager on the wedding day was to try to find safety pins. This was too much for her to handle, and we had to ask another staffer for them. Additionally, though the Events Manager was told the number of seats to reserve in the front rows for close family members, that was done incorrectly. Luckily we caught it and corrected it shortly before the wedding started. One Renaissance staffer, Briana, is outstanding. Her title is Banquet Coordinator, or something like that. The Events Manager was not available to meet with us the day before the wedding because she was going to her high school reunion. Briana filled in. She did everything right. Then, on the wedding day, she helped out in numerous ways, from keeping the bridal gown looking good and keeping hair in place to decorating to communicating with us to handling the first look. We cannot say enough good about Briana. Lastly, we highly recommend hopping in a golf cart on your wedding day and utilizing the bridges, wooded areas, paths, etc., for a first look and photos. It was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Rachel C

I cannot even begin to tell everyone how amazing having our wedding at the Renaissance was. From communication and meetings to the actual day. All of it was amazing. Jenn & Holly did an amazing job working with us and making sure I got the wedding I dreamed of! The landscaping... Read More was gorgeous for a September wedding! The ball room was breathtaking and all guest commented on how gorgeous and perfect the venue was. I strongly suggest anyone to look at the Renaissance. We had our ceremony on site which was beautiful and perfect then made our way in for the reception. They made all my dreams come true and we had the most amazing day. Cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lauren B

From start to finish Renaissance was an amazing venue!! Staff was easy to work with friendly and made you feel like the only one!!! The venue is beautiful and meticulously taken care of!! We havd such an amazing time from start to finish!! I would reccomend this venue to... Read More anyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jennifer P

The Renaissance Golf Club is absolutely beautiful and accommodating. My family just recently hosted my shower there and everything was perfect from beginning to end. Thank you to Holly, Private Events Director & Jen Dewar, her assistant, for planning It & putting it all... Read More together and also the rest of the staff, Brianna, Mary, Evan, Joanne, Samantha & Lisa Warner. Anything that was asked of them was taken care of immediately. Whether it was helping with favors, decorations, or just making sure every last touch was perfect before my guests arrived. If you want perfection for your special occasion, I highly recommend Renaissance Golf Club!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jessica T

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about the Renaissance!! This venue is everything!!!! The ballroom is amazing, the overnight rooms are amazing, and the staff are amazing (especially Brianna, Jen and Holly)!!! Our guests keep RAVING to us about how delicious... Read More the food was, how great the service was, and how beautiful the grounds were. If you book your wedding here you will NOT be sorry. It will be the best decision you can make!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Laura S

We LOVED having our wedding at Renaissance, in September 2015. The staff here (Molly, Laura, Holly) are fantastic. Always prompt and thorough with their responses, helpful when it came to questions and options, and day-of they were extremely helpful keeping everything organized,... Read More without being 'in your face'. Renaissance is great because it's mostly "one-stop shop" - they handle the food, tables, chairs, linens and even have several overnight rooms you can book. We just had to provide cake, photog, DJ, decorations (and they have candles and the like too). I stayed there both our rehearsal night and wedding night in the beautiful suite. My girls and I all got ready there day-of - it was the perfect amount of space, as there were 10-12 people in and out all day! We even ordered lunch through the Renaissance so I didn't have to worry about keeping ma girls fed! Our guests also raved about this venue. I still hear comments about how it was the 'best wedding food' they've ever had. There are lots of food choices as well, and we had a spectacular tasting to help narrow it down. The bar staff was also great and even commented about how nice our guests were! This venue is beautiful too. Set back from the road, so when you drive down the driveway it really hits you. We had our ceremony on the grounds outside which are lovely. You can't go wrong having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Emily S

I live 5 minutes from the venue and I had no idea it existed since it is so tucked away in the beautiful wooded area on the Haverhill/Merrimac border and I am SO glad I found it! I fell in love with the ballroom the second I stepped inside. The cathedral ceilings with beams were... Read More just so pretty and elegant looking. The whole venue is quite traditional but with a modern flair. The planning process was a breeze. We contracted with Holly & worked with Molly & Jen on all of our wedding details. I work in the hospitality business so was super impressed with how quickly Molly responded to every question I had. The staff overall was extremely responsive, which from my experience can be difficult to find. I had no doubt in my mind that we were well taken care of. They were great at accommodating our special requests regarding some menu/package changes and bar additions, so I am glad they were able to be so flexible. The food was phenomenal & the staff was beyond professional. I have had so many people come up to me since the wedding that said it was the best one they have been to. I even heard a couple of my family members wrote personalized letters to send to their servers because they were so impressed! A plus side to this venue is the Club Rooms on site that our family could stay in overnight. It was great to be able to get ready in the bridal suite and just walk downstairs for the ceremony. Everything was just so convenient so I was not stressed at all the entire day. Even when we were getting ready and my MIL got a phone call that our videographer had a medical emergency, Molly and her team spent the next couple hours on the phone trying to find a replacement for us. I am so happy that we chose the Renaissance for our wedding. The food, drinks, atmosphere, location were so perfect! The 1 suggestion I would make would be in include another 1-2 packages for couples to choose from. They only offer 2 (plus a 3rd "winter only" option).

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Sean

The Renaissance completely blew me away. After originally doing some venue hunting for our wedding, my wife and I chose Renaissance and were extremely satisfied at how well organized and attentive they were. Being a new location, we were extremely surprised by how well they know... Read More their stuff. Not only is the venue and surrounding area gorgeous but your guests will be wowed by the wonderful club room and spacious ballroom. Our event manager Molly is one of the most organized and talented planners and coordinators you will ever meet. She runs a well-oiled machine of quick and attentive staff that set up and break down so professionally, you won’t even think about it. The food was fantastic and came out at a reasonable time. Their suite rooms are also great for anyone looking to spend the night. All in all, the Renaissance was a fantastic venue to have our reception at and we strongly recommend it!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Melissa G

The moment I saw The Renaissance, I knew it was the venue for us. My husband-to-be stated ‘The décor is exactly how I envision our future home’. The venue is beautiful and very well maintained! We had a winter wedding and used all three beautiful fireplaces. The venue allowed me... Read More to bring in my own candy display and I never felt pressure to use any of their recommended vendors. The Renaissance even allowed my dog to be a part of the ceremony! The staff was amazing and kept our dog company by playing with her all night. I cannot say enough nice things about the wedding coordinator, Molly. She is wonderful! She went above and beyond to make everything perfect. She has an incredible sense of detail and appreciates adding personal touches to everything. When I realized that I forgot to steam my wedding veil, Molly brought her personal steamer and steamed it herself while I finished getting ready. My wedding was amazing! I owe a big thank you to Molly and her team! Thank you for helping make my wedding a dream come true!