Event Rentals

We are southwest Michigan's premier source of event rentals. The variety of our inventory allows us to create any concept including tents, tables, chairs, china, specialty linens, and decorations. Rentalex's team of experts is organized and dedicated to providing you exceptional service.

Lighting, Chairs, Dance Floor, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

3928 South Westnedge, Kalamazoo, MI (269) 978-9700

Easy

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Betsy M

I shopped around and Rentalex had the best prices. Service was perfect, everything was set up when and where I wanted it with no issues. I was able to pre-pay rater than have one more envelope payment to distribute on the wedding day adding to the ease of use. I would definately... Read More recommend.

Very happy with them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Lindsey P

We got married at my parents' home in Kalamazoo, so we had to build the ceremony and reception sites from scratch. Everything was beautiful! We had a large tent, they were able to level the tables on the slightly uneven ground, linens were crisp and clean, place settings were... Read More lovely! The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 was because the tent was a bit dirty. You really couldn't notice the dirt when the lighting was on (and I'm sure my guests didn't even care to look at up at the tent), but I noticed it during the set up. Not a big deal though. Would totally recommend.

Chairs & Uplighting

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Skye H

Everything was there on time, good service

Wonderful Company

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Michelle W

Very accommodating, had the tent set up two day before the wedding! The tent was gorgeous as were the chairs and linens. Highly recommended!

Dirty

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Jennifer S

I rented columns and an archway. Customer service was good, except that the columns were dirty when we picked them up, and they didn't include the clamps to hold the arch down on the columns....this resulted in it crashing down minutes before I walked down the aisle

Disappointed

Reviewed on 8/28/2010 Kelly T

The chairs were very clean. However, the people that were supposed to set up the chairs were late and argumentative upon arrival. When I would go in to make payments, only one person ever knew what was going on. My friends set up all the chairs, as guests were arriving. They... Read More did refund our set-up costs, but it was the only hassle on our wedding day.