Book Your Wedding with Reunion Resort

A BALLROOM IN KISSIMMEE, FL

Located in Kissimmee, Florida, just to the south of sunny Orlando, Reunion Resort is an upscale, contemporary facility offering luxurious amenities, relaxing comfort and fine dining. Boasting three signature golf courses that were each designed by PGA Tour legends Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson, this lavish resort has 11 swimming pools, a water park and six tennis courts. Within driving distance of a number of popular tourist attractions, like Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Walt Disney World, this is an ideal getaway spot for those wanting a destination wedding. Offering a number of ceremony and reception sites, this venue has lots of options for couples wanting to tie the knot near Orlando.

Linear Park. Featuring an aisle flanked by stately trees and luscious lawns, this outdoor ceremony site is surrounded by privacy hedges and landscaped gardens. Up to 225 guests can witness the vows at this location, while seated in theater-style seating upon the lawn.

Grande Falls Pavilion. Highlighted by a stone waterfall and cascading staircases, there’s ample space here for either a ceremony or a reception. Featuring 5,000 square feet of tiled flooring, a tent with glass walls and a fire pit, this elegant venue is both upscale and cozy. As many as 240 people can be accommodated.

Palmer 7. This unique and intimate ceremony site stands right on one of the tee boxes at the resort's Palmer-designed course. A tranquil waterway lies just off of the ceremony site, which is complete with a winding bridge and a view of the Grande Falls in the distance.

Eleven Patio. Located on the top floor of the resort, this contemporary site has stunning panoramic views. This 11th-story space is an ideal setting for couples who want a modern location to say ?I do.? The venue can also be used for a reception, with guests mingling by the rooftop pool while sipping on cocktails.

Grande Ballroom. Boasting 8,700 square feet of space, this upscale ballroom has high ceilings, dramatic lighting and three adjacent rooms that the couple may use as they see fit. Whether used for a ceremony or a lavish reception, this space has all the grandeur of a traditional ballroom setting.

Forte. A private dining area that’s an optimal choice for an intimate, down-to-earth gathering. As many as 70 people can get together for a meal in this warmly rustic area, which has seating indoors and outside.

There are two ceremony packages available at Reunion Resort in Orlando, which include a wedding planner, an outdoor ceremony site, folding lawn chairs and a sound system so guests can hear the service. The Palmer 7 ceremony site is only available with the Platinum package. For this location, a shuttle service escorts guests to and from the tee box.

Catering includes a cocktail hour with deluxe open bar and passed hors d’oeuvres, a choice of a plated, buffet or stationed dinner, champagne toast, wedding cake and three hours of open bar during the reception with bartenders.

Also included in the wedding packages table linens with coordinating napkins and votive candles, tables for the guest book, gifts, place cards and DJ as well as a stage and dance floor.

Couples who choose to have their wedding at Reunion Resort in Orlando enjoy quite a few extra perks. Some of these include:

• Complimentary menu tasting for four guests
  • Indoor back-up ceremony locations in case of inclement weather
  • Complimentary two-nights stay in luxury villa for the couple
  • A fruit-infused water station for ceremony
  • Discounted rates in luxury villas and homes for wedding guests
  • Private wedding party dressing room
  • Beverage service for wedding party during photo session
  • A spa discount at the resort

Simply Stunning!

Extravagant black-tie affair or intimate celebration. Contemporary pavilion to stylish ballrooms and a top-of-the-world view. Whatever your wedding wishes entail, Reunion Resort is the perfect venue for leaving a lasting impression. Grande Falls Pavilion offers a tent with AC and glass walls, complete with golf views, stone waterfall and fire pit. The Grande Ballroom provides an elegant backdrop for a large celebration or sized to provide a cozy atmosphere for an intimate wedding. Spectacular views compliment Eleven, our rooftop venue, which features indoor and outdoor seating for a reception under the stars. Our in-house catering team is sure to pamper every palette with crowd-pleasing menus for your big day. If you don’t see what you were looking for, all menus can be customized.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

7593 Gathering Drive, Kissimmee, FL (877) 825-4093

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Ashley H

My husband and I had our wedding at Reunion in March, 2017. Everything about the ceremony and reception was perfect. We felt very well taken care of through the entire planning process and Lisa always was happy to help. The ceremony was a Linear Park and was GORGEOUS. The... Read More cocktail hour was on the Grande Lawn, and it was a last minute change in location that turned out perfect. Also, the reception was in the Grande Pavilion and it was stunning. It is the perfect place! It had the feel and look of a tent, but with air conditioning!We had flowers hanging from the chandeliers and market lighting. We are so happy we chose Reunion and all of our guests were just as impressed with the hotel rooms and food!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I can't say enough about my experience with Reunion Resort! Lisa New did an outstanding job helping me plan the little detail of the event. She was very patient with me and on site was very attentive and catered to my every need. Eleven was breathtaking! And the food and... Read More service was flawless. I have a lot of guests who are in the hospitality industry...so it was a tough crowd, and the all commented on how we had the best wedding they have seen! Thank you so much to Lisa New and the Reunion team for making our day exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Janine P

We had an amazing wedding day at Reunion! Everything was perfect, the venue is stunning and the entire staff were amazing. Lisa was great from initial enquiry and throughout the whole planning and big day. We chose this venue purely from reviews and the great impression the... Read More brochure gave, and it lived up to all our expectations and more! We had our ceremony and reception here, the food was outstanding and the service. Highly recommend to other couples, we also look forward to returning in the future to stay at this stunning resort. Thank you for a perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Shelby L

After having an amazing tour, I was ready to book this venue! I was waiting on Lisa to email me our proposal, however after three weeks, I hadn't heard anything from her. After reaching out to her twice, I finally received an email back with the proposal (incorrect at first I... Read More may add until she sent a follow up email correcting it) with an apology that she had been busy. I completely understand being busy, however all the proposal consisted of was a pre-made excel chart she just had to fill in with our guest count (less than five minutes of work). It seems more likely that she forgot, or didn't care, to send the email instead. She did seem to be a little judgmental that we wanted to book the venue a year and eight months out and commented on it a few times during the tour. By booking early we just wanted to a secure a specific date and day of the week. Very disappointing. I haven't been able to find a venue I've liked as much since. I realize this may have been an oversight, but it's hard to not think that oversights or poor communication may happen again in the future. It truly left a bad taste in our mouth when she said she would send a proposal right away, and I had to reach out weeks later to finally get in communication.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Dana L

We also had our reception at Reunion in Grande Falls. It gave us the perfect "outdoor tent" feel with all the perks of A/C! The room was set up perfectly! There was a firepit out back for guests to go. Right before our wedding they added an overhang to the stairway - perfect... Read More for if it were raining! The cherry on top was seeing the fireworks from Disney right outside!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 David N

We had our wedding at Reuion resort and it was overall a good option. some issues that we had were that the grooms were put in a resort public restroom to change into (Apparently we were supposed to arrive all dressed) , guest who were arriving were lost go as where to go for... Read More the ceremony. plus side is we were able to borrow a,golf cart for free to go around the property to take wedding pictures. they use a company called Blush to help with the set up and our repesenitive Lexie did an amazing job with everything. she went the extra mile to make sure our ceremony was the way we wanted it.

2017-06-27T12:04:12 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you felt slighted by the groom changing in the public restroom. As you were holding only the ceremony with us and had no overnight accommodations booked, a changing room for the groom would have been provided had we had known he... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Tayler C

We could not have been happier with choosing the reunion for our wedding venue. It was a gorgeous resort and the staff helped with everything we needed. the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and the planning was a breeze. I can't wait to be able to go back for... Read More another fun weekend vacation. The place was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sonia V

Being in the service industry, finding a venue was quite a task, as we wanted something intimate, and with great service. Reunion Resort and Claudia Alexandru won us over from our first point of contact! She is the best of the best! She worked meticulously on developing a... Read More personalized experience for our fusion wedding - Indian and American. She and her chefs created a menu that our guests raved about it. The creativity and presentation of food was beyond anything we would have ever imagined. We are so thankful to their team! The resort itself was perfect. Unlike many other Orlando area hotels, Reunion is not a factory with 5 different ballrooms. We were the only wedding and everyone loved the venue. Being a destination wedding, room quality and product was big to us - and our guests loved their rooms. This is the place to be to leave a lasting impression on your guests. Claudia is simply phenomenal to work with and listened to us and made our dream wedding incredible! thank you so much to her and the entire banquet and F&B team for something beyond what we could have ever hoped for! We did a welcome party at the water park - and it was handled wonderfully by Kyle and his team. Everyone had so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Del W

My (now wife) and I just got married at Reunion, and it was an absolute perfect wedding and reception!!!! We had to do all our wedding planning overseas, so we were a bit nervous going into it not knowing of we were gonna get what we signed up for, but it EXCEEDED our... Read More expectations!!!! Lisa was amazing from beginning to end! From my countless emails asking questions to being present on the actual day to make sure we were happy! The food was delicious! The staff was friendly and attentive! And the facility itself is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!!!! My only regret is not staying there longer and taking part of all the facilities! If you are planning a wedding in the Orlando/Kissimmee area, please look at Reunion. You will not be disappointed! Thanks Lisa!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Megan W

Our catering manager, Claudia, was wonderful to work with! The coordinator from Blush included in the package was great also. The food was delicious (which was VERY important to us) and everything looked beautiful. The resort was perfect for our out-of-town guests. The only... Read More thing we ran into was the difficulty our guests had with actually booking rooms, but hopefully the group code booking will be online soon so people don't have to continue calling the resort and waiting for returned messages. Everyone really enjoyed the whole wedding weekend.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Steph P

Reunion Resort will make each and every single one of your dreams come true. I'm not kidding when I say this resort is a hidden gem and you will fall in love the second you visit the property. When I first started wedding planning, the hardest part was trying to pick a venue.... Read More With so many options and things to consider, it made me wonder if I would ever find the "perfect" place. After looking at a few venues in Orlando, I was left feeling disappointed and worried that we weren't going to find exactly what we were looking for, that was until I found Reunion Resort. The second we drove onto the property I immediately felt like I was in paradise. The golf courses, pools, beautiful greenery, and gorgeous villas left me feeling speechless right from the start. Not only did I absolutely love the resort, but I was also amazed by the staff, especially our wedding coordinator from Reunion, Claudia Alexandru. When I first started planning my wedding I literally had no idea what I wanted. I started researching and with the help of Claudia, I quickly realized that it was actually a lot of fun. Claudia answered every single question of my extremely long emails, she gave me tons of suggestions I hadn't even considered, and she was so sweet, enthusiastic and really made me feel like my wedding was one of her top priorities. Even planning from afar (in Boston), Claudia made sure to make the process so easy! The wedding weekend was a dream come true. Each one of my guests still cannot stop raving about how amazing the resort was, how beautiful the cocktail hour and ballroom looked, and how much FUN & PERFECT the wedding was. The entire night I kept reminding myself that this was not a dream, but instead a dream come true. Reunion Resort has something for everyone and will make you and your guests feel so incredibly special. There are not enough words for me to say how highly I would recommend this venue. I promise they will make your wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Joseph M

Lisa New and her team at Reunion have it all figured out and were there to ensure that everything went smoothly for us during our special day. Reunion is very unique as they have an amazing site on the golf course for the ceremony, and a reception area with unparalleled views... Read More (Eleven). We even got to see the fireworks from Epcot, which was a hit with the kids. The food was to die for, the setting beautiful and all of the partner/preferred vendors worked so beautifully hand in hand the entire time.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Anna R

My Fiance and I had a two year engagement. We thought we had everything planned, when in November 2015, 4 months before our wedding, our last venue had to cancel on us due to renovations. We decided on Reunion and we are so thankful everything worked out the way it did! Claudia... Read More was such a blessing from day one, in understanding our disappointment that our first choice didn't work out but making our day even more special in every way she could. The private food tasting was phenomenal, our guests loved our duo of filet and grouper, and she helped us stay within our budget. We never felt any pressure to upgrade and she gave us her honest advice at every step. The Grande Villa we stayed in on our wedding night was stunning. The Eleven Restaurant venue was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and the Pavilion gave us stunning views of the course during our Reception. Even though the weather was not ideal we couldn't be more happy with our event there. All of our out of town guests loved the villa accommodations which made it easy and economical for families to travel, which is incredible considering it's a Four Diamond Resort. Thank you Claudia and everyone on the Reunion Team who had a hand in giving us the fairy tale wedding day we were hoping for!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

The Reunion was the first and only venue we visited. My daughter, the bride, said she had a good feeling about the place so we contracted to have the ceremony and reception there. Over the following months Giana, the catering and wedding manager, and I corresponded back and... Read More forth to work through all of the details. She listened to and addressed all of my concerns, graciously accommodated my special requests, and a few hours before the wedding ceremony was still adding special touches! Giana is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL! We had an intimate wedding of 35 people on the Eleven patio for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and then we moved downstairs to a small ballroom for our reception, where the food and service continued to be top notch. Right from the start all of the guests were raving, and my daughter and son-in-law had the wedding of their dreams! Our entire experience with The Reunion far exceeded our expectations. I very highly recommend The Reunion!

2016-03-30T10:34:22 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that Giana and the Reunion Team gave you, your family, and especially your daughter and son-in-law everything you expected and more!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Lisa E

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. Reunion was the most beautiful location and the staff was amazing. I wish we could do it all again :)

2016-03-30T10:35:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We love hearing that you had a wonderful time!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 J B

From the beginning, we knew The Reunion Resort had beautiful venues, which was the main reason we booked, but they continued to exceed our expectations thereafter. Our catering and sales manager, Giana, did a fantastic job in meeting our requests and was beyond helpful in... Read More answering our questions during the planning process. Since the groom, my mom, and I are not "decorate-y" people, she also offered some decorations they had on hand to complete our wedding experience. The rest of the Reunion staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We had a buffet for our reception, and the food the chefs created was top notch! We even asked them to change the flavors of some of the dishes and they made changes accordingly. Our wedding cake was also made by the Reunion - which turned out exactly how we wanted it to look and was extremely tasty! Every guest I've talked to said it was the most beautiful wedding they've been to and everyone had a great time. My husband and I truly had the wedding of our dreams! I would highly recommend the Reunion for your wedding destination!

2016-03-30T10:37:48 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words! We are so happy that you and guests had a wonderful and memorable experience with us at Reunion. Hearing that you and your husband had the wedding of your dreams is music to our ears!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Lisa M

We truly had the best night of our lives. The ENTIRE staff at Reunion was professional, kind, dedicated, and efficient. I would recommend this venue for a wedding to absolutely everyone!

2016-03-30T10:39:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Hearing that you had the best night of your lives is fantastic- we are so glad that the team here at Reunion fulfilled your expectations!

Most Memorable Night

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My husband and I picked Reunion Resort not only for the gorgeous setting for our ceremony (Linear Park) and Reception (Eleven) but how accommodating they were!Our guests, keep commenting not only on how beautiful the resort is but on the value of the resort as well. The wedding... Read More packages that they offer helped relieve a ton of the wedding planning stress! Also our Reunion Coordinator Claudia went above and beyond to help make our wedding above and beyond our dreams!

Perfect Wedding Weekend from Start to Finish

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 [email protected] u

We got married on April 11, 2015 at Reunion Resort and our entire wedding weekend was amazing. Our guests were so impressed with the resort and accommodations, and we are still receiving compliments about it! Lisa New is the catering manager and was there to answer all of... Read More our questions along the way. She was amazing to work with from the very beginning. We can't say enough good things about the staff at Reunion. From the bellman, to the servers, everyone is super friendly. On Friday, we had a fun golf outing followed by our rehearsal dinner at Eleven. The food was amazing and watching the fireworks on the rooftop was a great way to kick off the weekend. On Saturday, our ceremony was at Linear Park and our reception at the Grand Falls Pavilion! We were so nervous because it was supposed to pour but mother nature held off until we were in the tent. Thank goodness for those newly installed walls! They are gorgeous (and waterproof!) The food was incredible and the staff couldn't have been better. On Sunday, our family and friends headed to the water park and spent the day relaxing in the lazy river before everyone had to fly out. It was the perfect ending to a perfect weekend. Reunion is a fantastic wedding venue because there are so many options for the ceremony and reception depending on the number of guests you have and the atmosphere you are going for. One of the big selling points for us choosing Reunion was that they only do one wedding a night. So many big resorts, especially in Orlando, have multiple weddings a day and we didn't want to have to deal with running into another wedding. It made us feel special to have the resort to ourself and we can't thank everyone enough at Reunion for making all of our wedding dreams come true.

PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Cassie W

Reunion is one of the top Central Florida wedding venues for a reason! Their dedication to customer service is outstanding, from the bellmen you meet when you first arrive all the way up to the Director of Catering,Lisa New, and everyone in between. We got married on March... Read More 7, 2015 and spent our entire wedding weekend there, from our rehearsal dinner at Forte, to after the reception late night drinks at Eleven, to the whole family at the water park all day Sunday! We first met Lisa on our initial site visit to Reunion, we were impressed by the look of the grounds and the various options to host different parts of our wedding in different locations. Lisa was just phenomenal, she answered all of my many questions (I am previously a wedding planner, so admittedly I am picky), and really spent time with us. We signed our contract that same visit and never looked at another venue. Our menu tasting was the first time that my parents were able to see the venue and they agreed it was the perfect location. Lisa was so kind to them, treated them as a vital part of our wedding (which they were) and made sure any of their questions were addressed. Luckily Reunion's wedding package includes the day-of services of a Blush by Brandee Gaar planner, I was going to hire Blush regardless, but it was so easy that they already worked together. BIG PLUS!! My entire family was coming from NY and staying at Reunion's Villas. Lisa and the front desk staff were diligent to make sure that family members were placed in the correct locations and were satisfied with their villa accommodations. Which, of course, they all were! We arrived at the Resort on Thursday before the wedding and the Villas were just amazing, high end, beautiful and it felt like home. Giving us plenty of space to all gather together and stay close! The day of the wedding, the entire Reunion staff was so friendly, helpful and made the day run smooth. Jose, our banquet captain was just amazing. He answered any of our questions, always made sure the groom and I were happy, and really went above and beyond for my guests at the reception. A true pleasure to work with! Also included with your wedding package is a nights stay for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding. This is in their main tower, and oh goodness was it beautiful. When we arrived to our room after the wedding, there was champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the frig (unexpected) and a beautiful note from Lisa. It was really all of the little touches and kindness along the way that made planning our wedding at Reunion so worth it! Everyone was so friendly, the morning after the wedding we had breakfast at the Club Grill and the restaurant manager treated us to breakfast, just to wish us congratulations. If you are planning a wedding, please take the time to visit Reunion, the grounds are perfect for an outdoor ceremony and the glass walled tent is to die for! You will not be disappointed and will have memories and amazing photos to last a lifetime!

Our wedding at reunion

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Ashley S

When we first booked our wedding at the Reunion resort everything was perfect. The catering manager assigned to us was wonderful and helped us get everything set up. About 4 months before the big day we find out the original manager has quit and a new one has been assigned and... Read More that is when the problems began. We first met her at the tasting and kept telling us things that were being corrected by her assistant and our wedding planner from blush. The BEOs came about 10 days before the event and they were riddled with errors and she wanted us to sign them without her sending us updated copies. Needless to say we waited and forced her to send new ones. Then then the big weekend arrives. Our guest room was not available until 4 pm and she questioned why we would be at the resort early to check in- well you see all our guests are here and we want to spend time with them. In the middle of our rehearsal dinner we go to check On the audio and ballroom that was to be set at 6pm to find out it was not taking care of as written in the beo. The audio actually finally showed up and we got to test it between pictures and the ceremony. Also our rain back up was moved from where we originally were told it was going to be (the ball room) to a very dark oddly shaped conference room because a PGA event was booked at the hotel we were hoping that we were not going to have to use it but the rains came the next day. The big day arrives and the weather is awful. The plan to have the wedding in the park has to be scrapped. While my soon to be husband the head houseman and our wedding planner scramble to find something that works our catering manager spends the day doing site tours for prospective clients rather than assist the ones in house. In the end everything came together but it was not without a lot of stress and almost no help from the staff of the hotel with the exception of a very awesome Housman and our wedding planner from blush. Though the food was excellent and so was the cake from party flavors.

2014-08-29T15:34:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. Reunion prides itself on providing stellar service in all areas, so we apologize for any hiccups. However, we’re delighted our service professionals and your assigned wedding coordinator still delivered an amazing day to you. We appreciate the stress couples face... Read Less Read More

Luxury Resort & Service

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Michelle P

We held our ceremony at the Reunion Resort, blocked off rooms for our guests and booked a honeymoon suite. The Resort is gorgeous with great places throughout the resort for wedding photographs. Lisa New was so easy to work with. She responded quickly to all of our questions and... Read More requests. The event coordinator, Kyle Grafton with Blush, that the resort works with was also excellent. Every staff member exceeded our expectations and helped make our day extra special! I highly recommend this Resort!

2014-09-25T08:57:25 Response from the vendor

Michelle and Emil, It was a pleasure hosting your wedding at Reunion Resort. Nothing makes us happier than to hear positive comments from our brides & grooms. On behalf of the entire resort staff, I wish you both all the best for a wonderful future... Read Less Read More

Reunion Resort was an amazing wedding venue!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Morgan D

I got married back in April of 2014 and my entire wedding 'weekend' was held at Reunion Resort! We did the the rehearsal dinner up at the their roof top bar/restaurant called Eleven and not only was the atmosphere absolutely perfect, but the staff was more than accomodating!... Read More We then had our ceremony out at Linear Park and our reception at the Grand Falls tent! Everythign was literally so perfect and honestly I dont think anything could have gone better! The staff at the Reunion Resort went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend one we will never forget! They make you feel like you're a celebrity and will bend over backwards to help make you feel special! The resort made for a perfect wedding destination (even though we are both from Orlando). Oh and we also set up a golf tournament for the boys the Friday before the wedding as well as set up a spa day for the girls that day. So the Reunion has plenty to offer and gave us exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding! I highly highly reccommend the Reunion Resort and cannot be more thankful to them for all they did for us! AMAZING wedding destination!!!!

2014-09-24T10:02:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Morgan! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other couples. We absolutely loved hosting your wedding and adored your personal touches in your reception decor. Your wedding was so much fun, not only for your guests but for us... Read Less Read More

Could not have picked a better venue!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Anna B

My husband and I could not have been happier with having our wedding reception at Reunion Resort. We loved that everything was in one location - the reception, places to stay, golf, restaurants, the spa and more! The wedding staff was incredible and made it the perfect day for... Read More us! We picked Reunion because it could accommodate our number of guests. We loved the outdoor tent, where we planned to have our reception, but due to bad weather we had to move it inside, but the ballroom was even more gorgeous than we could have imagined!! The food was incredible. The staff was so accommodating and made sure everything was perfect, but was also "hands off" and gave our friends and family our space. I would HIGHLY recommend Reunion as a wedding reception venue to all future brides and grooms-to-be! 5 stars all around :) -Anna & Houston, married 3.29.14

2014-09-24T10:16:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anna for sharing your wedding story with other couples here on the Knot! We loved your gold and teal color-scheme carried throughout the entirety of your wedding - from your bridesmaids to your decor. We were so honored to host your wedding and... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2013

I couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding in June. Jessica and Alison from Blush were beyond accommodating and the vendors they recommended were fabulous as well. The staff was friendly and the resort was spectacular. The wedding was very simple and elegant just... Read More like we had asked for. We truly had the wedding of our dreams!