Outstanding flowers, draping and decor

Richfield Flowers & Events is the premier event and wedding company in the Twin Cities. Our talented event designers offer creative solutions ranging from fabulous flowers to romantic lighting, ceiling draping and unique prop rentals. Our promise is to make your event gorgeous and memorable!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

3209 Terminal Drive, Eagan, MN (612) 866-8416

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Emily A

SIMPLY THE BEST! My worst fear was the my "vision" for my wedding reception would not come true :( I was going to be at the church getting ready all day, and I had to trust total strangers for creating the reception of my dreams - and David came through! He did not just meet... Read More my expectations, but exceeded them!!!! Guests were taking pictures of the flowers and decor all night - I was so happy :) Thank you Richfield Flowers and Events for being EXCEPTIONAL at what you do.

Perfectly what I pictures

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Christine B

We recently had Richfield Flowers and Events do the flowers and some tapestry for our wedding. The whole thing was a complete vision. It turned out exactly how we pictured it! Greg was amazing at putting together some extra details, down to even flower girl head wreaths and... Read More florals for a swing at the last minute. They were absolutely amazing to work with and I couldn't recommend them enough.

great experienced professionals

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Jennifer S

My flowers for the day were perfect. Greg gave great advice as to what would look good in the space we used and he was right. What seemed too tall to me in the store looked just right in the venue. We did all orange flowers and they just looked so cool! The staff was awesome... Read More everything was set up beautifully.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sarah D

Richfield F & E was absolutely amazing!! They were so attentive and listened to what we really wanted in our draping. And the draping they did for both our ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Sara F

Richfield Flowers did such an amazing job for our wedding. Marilyn was our point of contact throughout the process, and her breadth of knowledge and patience with us while planning was indispensable. As a bride who knew very little about floral arrangements, Marilyn was so... Read More helpful in explaining to us how things worked, what was in season during our wedding, what she thought would and wouldn't work, etc. We have gotten countless compliments on our flowers in the 3 weeks since our wedding, and it is entirely because of the team here. I cannot say it enough- thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We highly recommend Richfield for everyone who is looking for an amazing vendor for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Emily S

We had a fantastic experience with Richfield Flowers and Events. They took the time and paid attention to the other details of our wedding to ensure we had the look we dreamt of, all within our budget. Greg helped us dream up our centerpieces and went out of his way to get birch... Read More wood slabs for us. For my bouquet, he made it look the same as the picture I originally showed as an example, if not better. We are so pleased with our experience with Richfield Flowers and Events and highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Beth L

Richfield Flowers and Events did a spectacular job for our wedding on 9/24/16. We worked with Greg and his vision is incredible. He listened to all of our ideas and viewed our pinterest boards. He was able to combine my ideas with our budget extremely well. Great value. We... Read More definitely recommend this vendor. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kimberly K

Wow... Greg and his team created the most beautiful wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, with flowers, candles, vases, and linens! Literally I was speechless at how well everything was done! It was so magical, I got complements all night and still do to this day!!... Read More Greg and his team were also very patient helping me to go through the proposals, I kept trying to find ways to cut some out costs! Overall, I would highly recommend them and can with confidence say they won't disappoint! Greg has done three our families weddings he always drives it home! One tip- I told him my vision and then we worked together to create the space! Greg knows the venues and what looks good( let him decide how many candles should go on the table, which flowers get the best bang for your buck- I just said I wanted bridesmaids to have white flowers around this cost)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Molly V

I used Richfield Flowers and Events for draping for my wedding. The draping looked beautiful and complimented the reception room. The draping was already set up prior to the bridal party arriving at the venue in the late morning. They took care of communicating with the venue... Read More event coordinator regarding set up and take down so I did not have to worry about communication about those items. The only thing I didn't appreciate was the service charge to charge with a credit card. I was planning from a distance so I couldn't go in to make a payment. They did take a check that I mailed in without a service charge. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone for the reliable service they offered.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lisa R

We were really disappointed in Richfield. We hired them right after meeting with them for the first time because we felt that they really understood what we wanted. Wrong. The flowers they delivered on our wedding day were nothing like we had discussed. Not even close. Not... Read More really sure how that happened given that I provided several pictures for how we wanted them to look. On top of that, they were nearly impossible to get in touch with throughout the process - it took five months for them to get back to me when I tried to put down the deposit! The only reason I'm giving them two stars instead of one: after they delivered the (very wrong) flowers, we called them and they sent two people to fix the bouquets. They still weren't what I wanted, but they were at least a little closer. Overall, a really disappointing experience and waste of money.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Morgan R

The absolute BEST florist ever! I would highly recommend Richfield Flowers. They went above and beyond for all of our arrangements and even transferred our wedding arch to the reception site for an extra wow factor!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kathy G

We used Richfield Flowers and Events to drape the stage at The Metropolitan Clubroom for our wedding. When we walked in, it looked better than we could've imagined! Definitely recommend, based on our experience.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stephanie R

David was absolutely wonderful to work with. He had great suggestions for flowers arrangements, helped me to pick the best of the best and pricing was also very reasonable. All of the flowers were beautiful and turned out exactly how I had hoped!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Anne

I used Richfield Flowers and Events for my May 2016 wedding. They were affordable, professional and easy to work with, and above all provided beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I highly recommend them! Also, special thanks to Wayne, the coordinator we worked with. He was very... Read More helpful and nice to work with!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Christina R

I didn't know much about what I wanted, other than a few flowers in particular, and so I left most of it up to the florists, Greg and Marilyn. They did a fantastic job and had some great suggestions. Very easy to work with and our flowers could not have been more perfect.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Anna G

We used Richfield Flowers and Events for our August 2015 wedding. They were great to work with beforehand and help with bring to life what I had envisioned. However the day of the wedding we were disappointed with them. They brought the bouquets to the wrong site which created... Read More quite a bit of stress the day of. We also ordered flowers for the cake, which cost $50, however these were never delivered and we did not receive a refund. Looking back they seemed to be a good deal, however if we could do it again we would probably go with a different florist.

Excellent Service and Quality

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Rachel H

My experience working with Richfield Flowers and Events was excellent! I appreciated that each and every person I worked with was helpful and personable and my questions were always answered promptly. When I first started planning my wedding, I found that picking flowers was one... Read More of the hardest things. After the first time I met with Richfield Flowers and Events, my mind was at ease. I was truly amazed at the beautiful job they did in putting all of my thoughts and ideas together into beautiful flowers.

Great from start to finish!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Holly O

Richfield Flowers and events were AMAZING! I went to many flower appointments before deciding on Richfield Flowers and events and I couldn't be happier. Greg and everyone else at Richfield flowers were so wonderful from start to finish. They listened to our vision and helped... Read More it come together perfectly while staying within our budget. We were even able to do a mock-up beforehand with real flowers to make sure that everything was perfect and like we wanted it. Other flower companies we talked to did not offer this! The day of the wedding the flowers were on time and EXACTLY what we talked about. People were coming up to us telling us how beautiful the flowers were all night! I would highly recommend Richfield Flowers and Events. Beautiful flowers, super easy to work with, and helped make my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Nivedita P

Richfield Flowers and Events and its team members are very experienced and easy to work with. Greg was very kind and patient with me. I walked into Richfield Flowers and Events office as a bride who had no idea of what she wanted LOL. Mine was a Hindu wedding which usually... Read More incorporates bright colors all over. Greg helped me with the decision making which I really appreciate. I did go back and forth a few times and put my trust in these guys and I was so amazed and happy to see the final day outcome. It was bright and beautiful. Everyone loved the draping, lights & table set up. They also set up a beautiful Mandap (a canopy under which the ceremony takes place) for us. Greg even suggested that we keep the Mandap as our head table set up which worked out perfect for us. With this company, you are in great hands and you will not be disappointed. I recommend Richfield Flowers and Events to the brides and grooms out there.

David and team are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Kelly W

We worked with David at Richfield Flowers and Events for our wedding in June 2015. Our wedding was at a private residence and outside, so David was the first person our wedding planner recommended as he has a lot of experience with outdoor and private residence weddings. The... Read More process was great and he was always available to meet with us when we needed. He did a mockup of our centerpieces before the wedding so we could review it before the wedding. I knew he would do a great job, but then what we actually got blew my expectations out of the water! The bouquets, ceremony flowers, reception flowers, as well as the tent draping and lighting, were SO beautiful and stunning! I have never seen something so beautiful, he totally transformed the tent and our yard for the ceremony as well. We got so many compliments from all our guests on his work. I would recommend David to anyone! He is amazing and very talented.

Absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Melissa H

I admit I was beyond nervous for my flowers, however they ended up being SO beautiful. I talked about flowers I liked, colors I liked and wanted and even though I didn't have a specific vision, I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted. I wish they would have had more pictures... Read More of examples of bridal bouquets, however, I was not disappointed.

Exactly What I Wanted!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Stephanie K

A college I worked at used Richfield Flowers and Events so I knew the quality of their work. However, what most impressed me was their willingness to work with my budget. I did provide the containers for the pew decorations/centerpieces (one container, two purposes) and the... Read More ribbon. They were very open to this. I picked sunflowers as our main flower, yet I did not want the event to be "country" looking. The staff did an AMAZING job with the sunflowers and other flowers designing them to look fresh and elegant. We were so pleased!

Gorgeous Work!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Tami J

I heartily enjoyed my experience with Richfield Flowers and Events. Our initial consultation with Frank was easy and to the point. Frank knows flowers and was able to look at a picture of my dress and suggest flowers that were in season and would look great. An unanticipated... Read More benefit was being provided with an estimate within days of our appointment. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, they took my breath away. They were better than I could have hoped! The only suggestion I have for brides using this company is to make sure you have vases for your flowers - ours came in plastic cups (but luckily we had some extra mason jars we were able to use.)

Richfield Flowers and Events

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Kelsi M

I used to work for Richfield Flowers, absolutely every one of their products is absolutely beautiful. You will NOT be disappointed. They are very professional and work to what your needs are.

Great Florist for a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Melissa P

We chose RF&E because other florists we met with told us "we might not be able to work within your budget" This was not only disheartening, but we felt like they weren't willing to make our flower vision a reality. RF&E never mentioned anything about our budget and was able to... Read More provide beautiful arrangements that looked far more expensive than what we spent! They even had vase options to match our decor and add a unique touch. I loved working with a Florist that has been around for so many years - you know you are getting a quality product and they have worked on all kinds of events and weddings.