Outstanding flowers, draping and decor

Richfield Flowers & Events is the premier event and wedding company in the Twin Cities. Our talented event designers offer creative solutions ranging from fabulous flowers to romantic lighting, ceiling draping and unique prop rentals. Our promise is to make your event gorgeous and memorable!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

3209 Terminal Drive, Eagan, MN (612) 866-8416

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Emily A

SIMPLY THE BEST! My worst fear was the my "vision" for my wedding reception would not come true :( I was going to be at the church getting ready all day, and I had to trust total strangers for creating the reception of my dreams - and David came through! He did not just meet... Read More my expectations, but exceeded them!!!! Guests were taking pictures of the flowers and decor all night - I was so happy :) Thank you Richfield Flowers and Events for being EXCEPTIONAL at what you do.

Perfectly what I pictures

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Christine B

We recently had Richfield Flowers and Events do the flowers and some tapestry for our wedding. The whole thing was a complete vision. It turned out exactly how we pictured it! Greg was amazing at putting together some extra details, down to even flower girl head wreaths and... Read More florals for a swing at the last minute. They were absolutely amazing to work with and I couldn't recommend them enough.

great experienced professionals

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Jennifer S

My flowers for the day were perfect. Greg gave great advice as to what would look good in the space we used and he was right. What seemed too tall to me in the store looked just right in the venue. We did all orange flowers and they just looked so cool! The staff was awesome... Read More everything was set up beautifully.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mindy R

David is awesome! I had my heart set on an outdoor wedding with daisies and tulips as the main flowers (our colors were cobalt blue and lavender), other florists went from there and tried to change it to be more elegant, but David listened and he understood my vision and only... Read More made suggestions that sounded better! I have to say I had a lot of faith that it would look good because I LOVE flowers and after getting the venue, the first thing I did was to find my flowers, then I picked colors and bridesmaid dresses etc. The day of the wedding I was busy getting ready, but he was at the ceremony site and my mom said he hand placed every flower that went over the birch arbor on the spot. Our bouquets were amazing, the only thing was that mine didn't have any blue in my bouquet, so the assistant just brought the bouquet down to where he was setting up and he added the Delphinium then and there. When I came down to take pictures before the ceremony, I was blown away by the floral arrangement on the arch! Seriously, I did not imagine it would be that beautiful! Also even though we had forgotten to mention that we would have a small table for the unity ceremony, he added some flowers to the table. I felt the flowers both at the ceremony site and reception were perfect - capturing the exact mix of beauty and simplicity that I wanted. He also provided birch bark vases for the tables, which perfectly matched our theme. So thank you David and the whole team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Eden F

Richfield Flowers and Events was a great vendor to work with during our wedding planning and special day. They created beautiful centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets and a chuppah for our wedding at a reasonable price. They were very easy to work with and even took... Read More the extra time to call us when they noticed some of the orders and plans did not match up. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who ask for suggestions for a florist!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Justine B

There is no better floral establishment in town in my opinion. The work and arrangements Richfield Flowers and Events deliver are high quality, creative, and unique. We used a different vendor for the church ceremony, and regretted it afterwords because the ceremony and bouquets... Read More from RFE were stunning. I worked with Greg, and I loved his calming demeanor. He listened to my vision, gave me ideas, and then turned it into a reality. I felt that for the price you truly get a lot, and I just wish I could order my center pieces for my house every month! They were truly that beautiful and fun to look at. Thank you Greg and everyone I worked with especially Trish who is great at keeping you in the loop on payments. I know my wedding was gorgeous because I went with this vendor!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ana A

The staff at Richfield Flowers were simply amazing! David was so responsive to my many emails and helped me figure out what I really wanted for our wedding flowers. The final result was better than I could have imagined! On our wedding day, the bouquets and boutonnières were... Read More dropped off on time and were exactly what we envisioned. Our ceremony and reception flowers were so beautiful. I highly recommend this vendor for your special day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Morgan M

I got married at McNamara Alumni Center, and I hired Richfield Flowers to do the ceiling draping for the space. They were super easy to work with and really knew their stuff about doing draping in McNamara. The draping looked phenomenal and added the "wow" factor to the venue... Read More space. The draping was clean, pressed, and just overall beautiful. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amy L

David provided us with gorgeous bouquets for our wedding! They arrived exactly when I asked and they looked just gorgeous. Richfield was great to work with and helped make our wedding day even better!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lexi T

Richfield Flowers and Events created the floral arrangements for my wedding earlier this month and they were fabulous! When I first met with David he immediately understood the style and type of arrangements I was going for. He helped us think through every detail and ensure we... Read More had every arrangement we would need. He was also very flexible when we made a change to the ceremony floral arrangement a couple of weeks before the wedding. All of the staff were awesome at communicating with me and our venue. The flowers were setup perfectly and on time. I will definitely recommend Richfield Flowers and Events to anyone else planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Megan G

I would highly recommend Richfield Flowers and Events. Greg and his team worked on our boutonnieres, bridal bouquet, and bridesmaid’s bouquets. When we first met with Greg last winter, we had pictures of what we would like things to look like. We had a small budget for flowers,... Read More and I did not expect much. I was extremely impressed when Greg went on to show us what different flowers he could use to mimic the picture, at a much lower cost. The day of our wedding I had a family member pick everything up for us, and when they dropped them off I was amazed- all of our bouquets and boutonnieres looked EXACTLY like our pictures! They were also great communicators, getting back to me very quickly anytime I had a question. Another plus is they have rentals you can use for centerpieces! We got birch rounds to set vases on, and it added so much to our space!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sarah D

Richfield F & E was absolutely amazing!! They were so attentive and listened to what we really wanted in our draping. And the draping they did for both our ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Sara F

Richfield Flowers did such an amazing job for our wedding. Marilyn was our point of contact throughout the process, and her breadth of knowledge and patience with us while planning was indispensable. As a bride who knew very little about floral arrangements, Marilyn was so... Read More helpful in explaining to us how things worked, what was in season during our wedding, what she thought would and wouldn't work, etc. We have gotten countless compliments on our flowers in the 3 weeks since our wedding, and it is entirely because of the team here. I cannot say it enough- thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We highly recommend Richfield for everyone who is looking for an amazing vendor for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Emily S

We had a fantastic experience with Richfield Flowers and Events. They took the time and paid attention to the other details of our wedding to ensure we had the look we dreamt of, all within our budget. Greg helped us dream up our centerpieces and went out of his way to get birch... Read More wood slabs for us. For my bouquet, he made it look the same as the picture I originally showed as an example, if not better. We are so pleased with our experience with Richfield Flowers and Events and highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Beth L

Richfield Flowers and Events did a spectacular job for our wedding on 9/24/16. We worked with Greg and his vision is incredible. He listened to all of our ideas and viewed our pinterest boards. He was able to combine my ideas with our budget extremely well. Great value. We... Read More definitely recommend this vendor. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kimberly K

Wow... Greg and his team created the most beautiful wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, with flowers, candles, vases, and linens! Literally I was speechless at how well everything was done! It was so magical, I got complements all night and still do to this day!!... Read More Greg and his team were also very patient helping me to go through the proposals, I kept trying to find ways to cut some out costs! Overall, I would highly recommend them and can with confidence say they won't disappoint! Greg has done three our families weddings he always drives it home! One tip- I told him my vision and then we worked together to create the space! Greg knows the venues and what looks good( let him decide how many candles should go on the table, which flowers get the best bang for your buck- I just said I wanted bridesmaids to have white flowers around this cost)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Molly V

I used Richfield Flowers and Events for draping for my wedding. The draping looked beautiful and complimented the reception room. The draping was already set up prior to the bridal party arriving at the venue in the late morning. They took care of communicating with the venue... Read More event coordinator regarding set up and take down so I did not have to worry about communication about those items. The only thing I didn't appreciate was the service charge to charge with a credit card. I was planning from a distance so I couldn't go in to make a payment. They did take a check that I mailed in without a service charge. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone for the reliable service they offered.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lisa R

We were really disappointed in Richfield. We hired them right after meeting with them for the first time because we felt that they really understood what we wanted. Wrong. The flowers they delivered on our wedding day were nothing like we had discussed. Not even close. Not... Read More really sure how that happened given that I provided several pictures for how we wanted them to look. On top of that, they were nearly impossible to get in touch with throughout the process - it took five months for them to get back to me when I tried to put down the deposit! The only reason I'm giving them two stars instead of one: after they delivered the (very wrong) flowers, we called them and they sent two people to fix the bouquets. They still weren't what I wanted, but they were at least a little closer. Overall, a really disappointing experience and waste of money.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Morgan R

The absolute BEST florist ever! I would highly recommend Richfield Flowers. They went above and beyond for all of our arrangements and even transferred our wedding arch to the reception site for an extra wow factor!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kathy G

We used Richfield Flowers and Events to drape the stage at The Metropolitan Clubroom for our wedding. When we walked in, it looked better than we could've imagined! Definitely recommend, based on our experience.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stephanie R

David was absolutely wonderful to work with. He had great suggestions for flowers arrangements, helped me to pick the best of the best and pricing was also very reasonable. All of the flowers were beautiful and turned out exactly how I had hoped!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Anne

I used Richfield Flowers and Events for my May 2016 wedding. They were affordable, professional and easy to work with, and above all provided beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I highly recommend them! Also, special thanks to Wayne, the coordinator we worked with. He was very... Read More helpful and nice to work with!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Christina R

I didn't know much about what I wanted, other than a few flowers in particular, and so I left most of it up to the florists, Greg and Marilyn. They did a fantastic job and had some great suggestions. Very easy to work with and our flowers could not have been more perfect.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Anna G

We used Richfield Flowers and Events for our August 2015 wedding. They were great to work with beforehand and help with bring to life what I had envisioned. However the day of the wedding we were disappointed with them. They brought the bouquets to the wrong site which created... Read More quite a bit of stress the day of. We also ordered flowers for the cake, which cost $50, however these were never delivered and we did not receive a refund. Looking back they seemed to be a good deal, however if we could do it again we would probably go with a different florist.

Excellent Service and Quality

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Rachel H

My experience working with Richfield Flowers and Events was excellent! I appreciated that each and every person I worked with was helpful and personable and my questions were always answered promptly. When I first started planning my wedding, I found that picking flowers was one... Read More of the hardest things. After the first time I met with Richfield Flowers and Events, my mind was at ease. I was truly amazed at the beautiful job they did in putting all of my thoughts and ideas together into beautiful flowers.