Cuisine

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Food + Catering, Service Staff

2533 S Laurel Ave, Sanford, FL (407) 324-4343

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Nicole R

River City catering is fantastic! We used them as our caterers for our wedding this past October and could not have been happier. They were extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The food was amazing and all of our guests raved about it. We also hired Kailey as our... Read More day of coordinator from River City and she was beyond amazing. She was very easy to communicate with, extremely prompt in responses, and gave great advice. Kailey ensured that everything ran smoothly on our wedding day including set up all of the decor and packing it up- I do not know what I would have done without her. I felt relaxed and stress free on my wedding day because I was confident that Kailey had everything under control. Most importantly, Kailey kept everything on track at the wedding and ensured that our timeline was followed, which was great since we were having too much fun to keep track of it all. Thank you so much !

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Katherine L

DeShay and the rest of the staff were awesome to work with and their all really nice and easy to talk to! They helped to make sure everything went as we wanted. DeShay was also very helpful throughout planning process, attentive mading little notes about things we mentioned... Read More about throughout the planning process and when it came to finalizing everything she asked about even the little details I forgot mentioning conform still wanted those as well. The food was amazing everyone loved it. Everything went off without a hitch. It was a pleasure having them cater and all for the reception/cocktail hour. Would Def recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Megan M

RCC did a great job for our wedding! The food was great and we were glad to have our plates served to us exactly the way we listed on our contract. We also hired DeShay for day of coordination! She was extremely thorough with us from day one of planning. She was unable to attend... Read More our actual wedding, so assistant Tina stepped in for her. DeShay had been so great at planning with us that Tina never even had to ask me anything day of the wedding. She knew exactly where and how everything should be set up. Everything was set up perfectly!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chelsea R

River City was remarkable. The food was amazing! We were married a month ago and are still hearing how great it was. It was not even only about the food, but the service. Throughout the process, DeShay was phenomenal plus they are the best value. No tricking you with service... Read More charges!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Melissa I

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful working with River City Catering and Deshay was. I went with a Latin style buffet and my entire family could not stop talking about the food and how delicious everything was. The pricing was so competitive and Deshay was our day of... Read More coordinator. Our night was magical and everything we wanted and it wouldn't have been possible without her help. You will not be disappointed by their services!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Bryttni W

We received many compliments on the food at our wedding. The staff members were all amazing and made sure the day/night went smoothly! I have no regrets about choosing River City for our wedding. Also, you don't realize how much you need a day-of coordinator until the day... Read More comes! They also offer these services with DeShay who is AMAZING. The coordination services came with alcohol transport which means you don't have to worry about a thing on your wedding day! DeShay made sure everything went smoothly. She set up all of the decor and table settings. Everything was beautiful and what I always imagined for my big day. Thank you guys!!

Amazing Caterer

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Amanda G

River City was absolutely amazing to work with. They were extremely responsive and always there with answers to any of our dilemmas. Even though they were our caterer, they went above and beyond to make sure that the whole evening went off without a hitch. They really cared and... Read More took the time to work with our other vendors. The food was amazing and they made sure that all the left over food was boxed up at the end of the night. Everything was always very clear and straightforward. DeShay was so nice and helpful through the whole process.