RiverCrest Weddings

Phoenixville, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rated Top 5% of Venues in Philadelphia Area

Today’s couples want a wedding as unique as they are and our award-winning wedding team is here to make that happen. Let us help you create a menu that reflects your personal tastes and set the mood with linens, lighting, and music. From rustic chic to classic glam, be assured that RiverCrest can make your vision come to life. New for 2018: Experience the lounge at RiverCrest! Unique and flexible, our trendy new lounge furniture will bring that something extra you’ve been looking for to your wedding. For the perfect mix of high-end elegance and welcoming comfort, our lounge will keep your guests close to the dance floor, even when they need to take a break!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

100 Golf Club Drive, Phoenixville, PA (610) 933-4700
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Caitlin Q

I have been and will continue to recommend Rivercrest to anyone I meet!! My husband and I cannot say enough about the wonderful people of Rivercrest and the venue itself. We fell in love the moment we stepped through the doors for the first time and we continued to stay that... Read More happy throughout! Michele Morabito is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and made our planning process simple, easy and fun!! Exactly what it should be :) Our rehearsal was smooth as can be and the actual day was more perfect that words can describe!! The whole staff was attentive, made us feel so special and I don't think our smiles left our faces. The food was absolutely delicious as well! We have gotten so many compliments on everything about our wedding at Rivercrest!! We have gone to a few weddings since ours and our family agrees, ours was still the best. If you are thinking about choosing Rivercrest for your wedding, DO IT!!! You will not regret your decision and it truly will be the best day of your life :)

2017-08-02T10:32:15 Response from the vendor

Caitlin & Anthony, It was absolutely an honor working with you both on planning your very special wedding day! I know that I can also easily speak for ALL of Team RiverCrest when I say how lovely you both were to work with! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Nicole L

We could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at. Not only was it a beautiful location, but the whole planning process was so organized and the friendliness of everyone who we encountered at the venue was beyond amazing. Wedding planning can be stressful in... Read More itself, but RiverCrest made sure that everything was organized and helped you through the process. It was a very relaxing and comfortable experience, especially working with Michele! We lived out of state and this venue still made sure that everything was taken care of and made it easy. We could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!! :) They are always there to take care of you and make sure that your wedding is exactly what you want it to be.

2017-08-02T10:43:34 Response from the vendor

Nicole and Mitchell, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with future RiverCrest couples! You are correct that wedding planning can be stressful, but with our team’s comprehensive service experience it doesn’t have to be…no matter if the couple lives five minutes away or... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexa H

I wish I could give Rivercrest more stars because they go above and beyond! What an AMAZING JOB that Rivercrest did to make our wedding a day we will never forget! It was PERFECT! We are still getting RAVE Reviews from Friends and Family how about how the service was... Read More impeccable, food was incredible and just the overall experience is one they will never forget! And that is all that we wanted for our guests. The staff was incredible as well and very attentive to my husband and myself. Our day was flawless and it was all because of everyone at RCGC! I keep saying I wish I was a guest at my own wedding because it went so fast. I am not sure how else I can say it, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone at Rivercrest for everything you did to make our wedding the ABSOLUTE BEST!

2017-08-02T10:36:34 Response from the vendor

Alexa and Joey, You were both so great to work with throughout the planning process! The RiverCrest staff really strives to make every wedding not only special for the happy couple but also unforgettable for the guests. Mission accomplished if you are still getting rave... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lyndsey H

From a bride who initially envisioned a barn/rustic/DIY wedding, one walk through RiverCrest changed my mind and I couldn't be more happy with our decision. Michele made the wedding planning process effortless; she was always available, attentive, and truly cared about making... Read More our day exactly what we wanted. The venue is simply and elegantly decorated and made beautiful transitions between the ceremony and reception. We got married here in September and were super excited about the beautiful outdoor space offered for ceremonies, the landscaping details are flawless and I can't wait to see my pictures!! My husband and I are huge "foodies," and we were blown away by the quality of not only the entrees, but each of the stations offered at our cocktail hour. Many of our wedding guests are still raving about how delicious the food was! I honestly couldn't have imagined a more perfect day, and all of the staff at RiverCrest made that possible! I would highly recommend any newly engaged couples to take a tour because you won't be disappointed. I can't thank Michele for facilitating such a effortless day, Michael and I had the best time ever!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Patrick D

Rivercrest was the perfect venue for our Wedding!! When looking in the Chester County area, we immediately fell in love with the atmosphere, great menu selection, and huge dance floor that Rivercrest provided. Wedding Planning felt very easy with Michelle and Mary guiding us... Read More through the process and reminding us of all the major milestones we needed to hit for selections. Our guests still rave about the exceptional and copious amount of food at our wedding. The staff was also more than polite and accommodating to guests and the wedding party the day of. We really had the time of our lives and would recommend this to anyone looking. Thanks for making our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha K

I wish I could add more stars to our review, as RiverCrest was AMAZING! Starting from the beginning, they were one of the only venues we looked at that were 100% transparent on their pricing and did not nickel and dime you for every little thing. The process of making... Read More decisions, selecting the menu, and getting everything organized for the day was made so easy by our coordinator, Michele. She was WONDERFUL to work with, very responsive, and truly helped to put our minds at ease. As for the BIG day, everything was top notch! Our guests raved about the quality of the service and the food. The wedding food tasted delicious and was not what we've all come to expect from banquet food. Lastly, their staff so professional and will bend over backwards to make sure you have the day of your dreams. One of the servers saw I was upset when my dress ripped and she quickly escorted me back to my bridal suite, calmed me down, and sowed my dress back together for me! How many other venues would have someone willing to go out of their way to do that for you? Really and truly, if you want a high end experience without breaking the bank contact RiverCrest - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lauren S

From the moment we first visited RiverCrest we were blown away by the beautiful grounds and the stunning ballroom. The dance floor was the biggest we have seen, which was so exciting for us. The staff at RiverCrest was nothing but helpful and wonderful through out the entire... Read More process. They were so accommodating and attentive and helped deliver the wedding of our dreams. We felt so at ease the entire day which allowed us to truly enjoy the moment. It was the best day of our life! We couldn't have asked for a better venue!!!!! Thank you so much RiverCrest!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Tiffany C

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better place to have our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. Our guests were raving about the venue and food. Dawn and her staff were attentive to all the details, and it didn't go unnoticed! We recommend Rivercrest to everyone... Read More because of our exceptional experience.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kelly C

Words truly can't describe how PERFECT Rivercrest is. The moment my husband and I walked into Rivercrest we knew this was the venue we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Michele was amazing to work with. She took care of everything and made sure our night would... Read More go perfectly. She also was so sweet and easy to talk to. She was there anytime we had any questions. The whole staff at Rivercrest takes care of you. Shayna was wonderful on the night of our wedding and my husband and I felt like royalty because of her. She even made us go into the bridal suite before coctail hour and take 5 minutes to eat. She brought us everything that we wanted and also made sure our parents were taken care of all night. Our guests keep saying how perfect everything was and how the food was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Also, the dance floor is huge so you never feel crowded while dancing. It's just the best venue my husband and I could have ever asked for. There is not one thing that went wrong. Rivercrest is truly a dream come true and we are so happy that is where we had our wedding.

2017-09-20T10:55:14 Response from the vendor

Kelly and Joe, Royalty certainly does rule here and we are so glad that we were able to make all of your dreams come true! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process and I couldn't be happier that you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amelia S

Working with Rivercrest was the easiest thing of the wedding planning. They were extremely professional and very accommodating to my wishes for the day. My favorite thing about the planning at Rivercrest was that they had recommendations for bakers, photographers, dj's, and much... Read More more. With their help, I was able to get the best team of vendors for our wedding. Between our wedding coordinator and the staff that helped on that day I couldn't have asked for a friendlier and happier crew to work with. Even a year after our wedding I still have people complimenting on how nice our wedding was and of course how delicious the food was at Rivercrest.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melissa G

We got married here on October 7th 2016. The wedding planning process, which was quick for us went so smoothly. The staff is wonderful. Your special day is yours with no worries.

2017-07-01T14:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa and Adam for your kind words! We are so happy that you had such a great experience at RiverCrest. Thank you for choosing us to help you plan a special day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura B

My husband and I got married on May 20th and we are so happy with choosing Rivercrest. From the day we first walked in for a tour of the place till the end of the wedding night, we have nothing but great things to say. Everyone made sure the wedding was just the way we wanted it... Read More to be. From the food, to the big dance floor, and beautiful ballroom, we loved everything about our wedding! One of our friends still says "that fish was unreal" yes, it truly was. That is something we loved hearing. We wanted to know our guests truly loved their food and had a good time. People have also raved about the mashed potato bar at the cocktail and the amazing food at dinner. Rivercrest is a sure winner! The staff went above and beyond making sure my husband and I were happy the whole time. Thank you to the wonderful staff for helping make our wedding day so special.

2017-06-24T11:34:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our team makes sure that every experience is outstanding and they shine on every occasion. We are so glad that your guests enjoyed the food so much and that everyone had a great time. We're... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Faryn M

My husband and I got married at the RiverCrest 11 months ago...where did the time go?!! It truly feels like the best day of our lives was just yesterday. We booked the RiverCrest about a year and a half before our wedding. We remember pretty vividly pulling up to see the venue... Read More for the first time. Despite it being a dreary, cold day in January, we were immediately impressed by the curve appeal as we pulled onto RiverCrest Drive. The grounds were beautiful, welcoming, and we grew even more impressed after meeting Dawn and going on the tour with Dawn. We knew immediately that this was where we wanted to get married. Dawn was wonderful!! She made the wedding planning process run so smoothly! From the initial visit/tour, vendor advice, the menu tasting, the planner packet, help with questions along the way via emails and phone calls....Dawn was incredibly responsive, organized and helpful throughout it all and we couldn't be more grateful for her assistance in planning the biggest and best day of our lives. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! From the weather, to getting ready in the bridal suite, to our outdoor ceremony, the cocktail hour and stationed hor d'oeurves (one of the many great recommendations from Dawn), the beautiful grand ballroom and big dance floor, the delicious dinner, ice cream bar, candy bar, and we could go on...it all went off without a hitch! And we have all of the staff at RiverCrest to thank, especially Dawn, Michele and Shayna, who were incredibly attentive, helpful and kind during the wedding planning process and day of our wedding. Thanks for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives! We are forever grateful!!

2017-06-20T12:59:57 Response from the vendor

Faryn and Ryan, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your wedding day at RiverCrest! Though you are now approaching your first anniversary, you are so vividly able to recall the details that made your day spectacular and that truly is a testament... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Robin B

What can I say that hasn't already been sung from the mountaintops on all of the reviews below?! Shame on me for not writing this sooner, but married life has gotten the best of me I suppose!! My husband and I had our reception at Rivercrest on October 29 2016. Before visiting... Read More RC for the first time, we had already seen about 10 other venues in the area. I can tell you from the moment we pulled onto the grounds of the golf club and walked into the ballroom, we were hooked. But it was truly our first meeting with Dawn that sealed the deal. She is genuine and kind, and guided us without being pushy. She and her staff (Shana, Konare, and everyone!) are truly professional and go above and beyond to make the bride and groom happy. Happy bride and groom = happy guests! They made sure to keep all of my vendors adhering to the timeline for our wedding day to ensure a smooth evening and also so that my husband and I didn't miss out on anything. The day was exactly as we envisioned it and it was all because RiverCrest and staff. From the food, to the bridal suite, to the amazing staff - look no further, you will not be disappointed! My guests from our wedding are still comparing our wedding to other weddings they have been to recently, and our wedding has really set the bar high! Thanks to River Crest.

2017-05-18T13:06:36 Response from the vendor

Robin, I am so glad to hear that married life is awesome for you and Brian! Thank you so much for sharing your RiverCrest experience with future brides and grooms!You did such a great job with all the details of your planning; right down to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Kaitlyn F

This past October my husband and I got married at RiverCrest Golf Club in Phoenixville, PA. Our expectations were blown out of the water with the service we received on our wedding day as well as during all of the planning leading up to our wedding. Dawn, the event coordinator,... Read More was so helpful and detailed in guiding us to choose options from the food to the timeline of the day to ceremony specifics. Her organization and gentle reminders for deadlines were exactly what we needed to stay on top of the planning process. Our wedding day itself was fantastic thanks to the excellent staff at RiverCrest and all the venue has to offer. My bridesmaids and I relaxed most of the morning in the bridal suite while the staff (shout out to Konare, Shayna, and Michelle) took care of us and coordinated with vendors in preparation for the ceremony and reception. Our ceremony by the pool was beautiful and even though the weather was not ideal (cool and windy), the staff helped us make our dream ceremony happen anyway and made an effort to keep our guests warm inside until the last possible minute. The cocktail hour was amazing and every time I talk to friends and family about our wedding, this is what they comment on first. "Delicious.. visually impressive... awesome." The reception started and was executed smoothly. Konare and Shayna continued to check on my husband and I all night. Again, dinner was delicious and we heard the same feedback from our guests. We had the best time on our wedding day and felt fully attended to and taken care of. If I had to do it all over again, I would surely pick RiverCrest. Thank you again to Dawn, Konare, Shayna, Michelle, and all the other staff who helped make our wedding day perfect. You certainly know how to do weddings right.

2017-05-13T12:46:47 Response from the vendor

Kaitlyn, you made such a beautiful bride! Thank you for your kind words! When we receive feedback like this, it really reinforces for the RiverCrest team why we are here and how we take pride in providing outstanding service as a team. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Niki K

My Husband and I had our ceremony and reception on New Years Eve and I cannot explain how amazing the staff at RiverCrest was. Our main contact, Dawn, was so helpful and very understanding of what we wanted (because we honestly didn't even know what)! She helped make decisions... Read More and made the process of preparing for our big day go very smoothly. I had some crazy complications that put me in the hospital two days before the wedding till the morning of the wedding, so I could not attend our rehearsal and was not able to fully interact during the wedding. Rivercrest took charge and made sure everything still functioned like it was supposed to. I am SO THANKFUL for Konare and Katie. They participated in the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what they were doing (especially my dad :)) The whole day of the wedding they made sure I had everything I needed particularly since I could not move around as much. Konare went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable, fed and hydrated which was very important with my condition the entire night!! I cannot thank them enough! Their service was top of the line! The hospitality, food, experience and even just the overall set up was so easy. Everything I wanted was there and perfectly placed (and this was huge because I was not even there to tell them). Their food is amazing and everyone still tells me to this day how great it was. I would and will recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for something absolutely beautiful. They truly know how to take care of their customers and my husband and I are eternally grateful for how everything turned out, especially with the circumstances we were dealt with personally.

2017-03-24T11:47:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Niki, Thank you for the wonderful review! Our team is here for you and they truly shine in every situation. The experience you had with RiverCrest is one that we hope all couples get to enjoy: Having a wonderful team to make the day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Scott D

Wedding date 10-14-16 Dawn and staff and RiverCrest were amazing. They were on top of every little deal from start to finish. RiverCrest has amazing food for the best price around. Guests raved about the poolside ceremony, appetizers and food. I would recommend RiverCrest to any... Read More couple. You will not be dissapointed!

2017-03-16T13:32:15 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren, Though you and Scott already knew how great it is to be a part of life at RiverCrest as members, we are sure it made your decision to choose RiverCrest for your wedding even easier. It’s always special to know the couple that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Phylicia L

Where to begin. What an amazing venue and staff. Dawn made the process easy for us and gave us nothing but the best. She is detailed, professional, and knowledgeable and I could not have asked for a better experience. The venue is beautiful inside and out, the food was delicious... Read More and the staff accommodating. Our guest raved about everything from the ceremony (at the pool), to the amazing cocktail hour with endless and fantastic food, the fabulous dinner, and the flowing drinks. A big thank you to everyone at The Rivercrest especially the staff we had on our wedding night. The bartenders and wait staff went above and beyond, the chefs/cooks prepared amazing food, the manger Kunari did an outstanding job making sure everything ran efficiently and timely, and lastly our maitre d Shana did an amazing job from the moment we stepped in the door, to helping the men with their boutonnieres, pinning my dress and making sure Eddie and I were never empty handed. I can not thank The Rivercrest staff enough for an amazing and unforgettable night. 10/02/2016

2017-03-16T13:24:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Phylicia, Thank you for the glowing review! Everything that you describe is exactly what every bride and groom should experience on their wedding day and we are so glad to have been such a huge part of your spectacular day! Our staff from the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Leighann L

My husband and I got married at Rivercrest in August of 2016. We can't emphasize enough how great our whole experience was. Being a very overwhelmed bride, Dawn and her staff were so attentive and helpful throughout the entire process, from the moment we picked Rivercrest to... Read More weeks after the wedding was over to follow up with us about our day. The food was perfect and everything went so well. We felt like it truly was a day all about making us happy and making sure nothing went wrong. We highly recommend this venue! and thank you again to Dawn and everyone at Rivercrest for making our reception so perfect!

2017-03-11T12:41:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Leighann, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you and Dan has such an amazing day. It really is a team effort here at RiverCrest and everyone from the planners to the servers and Chefs play such an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kenny R

love my family

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 tracy d

RiverCrest was amazing!! Dawn was great to work with along with her staff. Everyone was very helpful throughout the whole wedding process. She made planning a wedding seem easy! RiverCrest made our wedding day the best day of our lives! They took care of everything the day of,... Read More so we were able to really enjoy the day! The food was exceptional. All food was organic and the choices were absolutely delicious. I Strongly recommend this venue if you're planning a wedding!

2017-03-10T14:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Tracy! It is always great to hear from a couple after their spectacular day and I am so glad that you and Michael have an amazing day to remember! Thank you for sending over the photos and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Becky S

My husband Ryan and I could not be more thrilled with our experience planning and hosting our reception at Rivercrest. From the beginning planning stages, to the amazing private tasting, to our actual wedding day Dawn and her team made the entire process a breeze. The private... Read More bridal suite stocked with appetizers and drinks and the personal attention we felt from the moment we walked in on our wedding day were just the icing on the cake. We have gotten so many compliments on the beautiful venue as well as the phenomenal food. We cannot recommend Rivercrest enough!!!

2017-02-17T13:01:30 Response from the vendor

Becky, We are so happy that our team surpassed your expectations! We really work hard to make every bride have the positive experience that you had. From the first tour to the contract signing thru the wedding day, we were happy to be by your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Jessica P

Where do I even begin! Our wedding on July 1, 2016 at RiverCrest was beautiful, elegant, and priceless. From our very first meeting with Dawn to our big day, everything was flawless and exactly what we envisioned. RiverCrest is absolutely beautiful inside and out, and all their... Read More staff are superb; they went well beyond their job duties to ensure that our experience was unforgettable! Prior to signing with RiverCrest, I toured almost every wedding venue in Delaware and Chester County. RiverCrest was the only venue where my Husband and I actually felt welcomed, and not viewed as just another wedding/revenue source. Dawn and the staff made us feel like we were her only wedding of the year. They truly maintained the meaning and importance of our day, and helped us to enjoy the beauty of the day. I really could go on for hours about Dawn and her staff. The other fantastic aspect of our day was the phenomenal food!! My guests still rave about the food. This was huge for me; I have had so many bad experiences at other's wedding receptions, and I did not want my guests to experience the same. From our tasting to the actual night, the food was amazing and of such high quality. We are so thankful for everything that Dawn and her staff did for us in order to make our Wedding a dream come true! Thank you Dawn!! Love, Jessica and Tony

2017-01-27T15:36:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessica, We were honored to serve as your venue of choice for your wedding day! Our team of Chefs as well as our Food and Beverage staff really do make a great day an AWESOME day! We are happy to hear that you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Mark T

Our experience with Rivercrest was exceptional from start to finish. They helped plan our event, both with personal help from Dawn, and a great vendor list from which we picked all of our vendors. The execution the day of the wedding was amazing, and the attention and help we... Read More received from Shayna and Kunari were tremendously helpful. We not only had an unforgettable experience, but also had the chance to enjoy the amazing food - something so many people seem to miss at their own wedding. When we weren't hungry for our dinner as it was served, Shayna even made sure we got to take portions with us for later! Every single guest was sure to tell us how great they thought the whole event was. We highly recommend Rivercrest and the whole team!

2017-01-13T08:53:45 Response from the vendor

Tara... thanks so much for sharing about your experience at RiverCrest. I love my team here and I'm glad that Shayna made sure that you had dinner! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Mark!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alyssa M

Rivercrest provided an absolutely amazing wedding experience and we couldn't have chosen a better venue. The staff was very flexible, the food was beyond amazing and the location was perfect. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!!

2016-12-15T14:43:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Alyssa: Thanks for your review! It was really fun working with you and Steve to plan the big day! I'm so happy that you were happy with RiverCrest.