Award winning Bridal Store near the heart of NYC

RK Bridal has the hottest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of, & special occasion dresses.Whether you are a local or an international bride, we are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive prices in the industry.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2007

619 West 54th Street (5th Floor), New York, NY

No need to spend a fortune to get a dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

For my wedding I wanted a stunning wedding dress. I pored over page after page of wedding magazines, trying to find the perfect dress. But I also didn't want to have to spend $5,000 or up on a dress that I would wear for one day. I read some positive reviews of RK Bridal, so I... Read More thought I'd give it a shot. I got my mom and bridesmaids together and in one day we hit three places. RK Bridal was the first. It's not a glamorous salon, with chaise lounges, snooty saleswomen and glasses of champagne handed out. If that's what you want, then you probably have no qualms about wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on a wedding gown, so go right ahead. They have tons of dresses, and one of the things I liked immediately was that you are encouraged to look through the racks yourself, to see what you like. My consultant was Sheryl, and she was awesome. Very sweet and friendly. She listened to what I liked and didn't like in dresses, and set out to pick a few to try on. All but one of her choices looked great on, and she took what worked and what didn't in mind as she went in search of more. We had a great time, and I felt like she was another (extremely knowledgable) friend helping me find my perfect dress. At the end of the appointment I had two very strong contenders. I told her I wanted to think about it because I'm not an impulse buyer, and said that we had two other appointments that day at other salons. She said she totally understood and that she hoped she'd see me again. We hugged as my group and I got ready to go, and the rest of the day I kept comparing my experiences at the other salons to the one I'd had at RK Bridal. When I was at Kleinfeld's (a terribly disappointing and frustrating experience in which they pressured me non-stop to purchase then & there, and my hour and a half time slot turned into 33 minutes because they were overbooked) I'd say to my friends, "You know, Sheryl didn't just pick out the exact dresses I had pictures of -- SHE showed me other options." At the third salon I remarked that Sheryl had actually seemed to care about helping me find the right dress and gave me personal attention, instead of just shuttling me off to a dressing room with my friends and dashing over to the next customer. In the end of course, it came down to the dress. And the dress I fell in love with was one from RK Bridal. It was really, really beautiful, just what I'd had in mind but hadn't been able to fully describe, and it cost less than $2,000. It didn't look any less expensive than any of the more costly dresses I'd tried on at other stores. On my wedding day I received tons of compliments on the dress, and my groom said I looked like a fairy tale princess or old-fashioned movie star (I love old movies, so this was a look I was aiming for). He couldn't stop staring at me, and on our wedding video you can hear him saying several times that I just look so beautiful. That's the only endorsement I really needed to know I'd made the right choice. I felt like a million bucks without having to spend nearly that amount! ;-) So, RK Bridal worked for me. The dresses I tried on were great quality, reasonably priced, and the service was the best I received anywhere I went. My experience with alterations was also stellar. The ladies in tailoring were incredibly nice, very exacting, and made sure that the dress fit as if it had been made just for me. They gave me a dream experience, a dream of a price, and definitely a dream dress.

I HAD THE BEST CONSULTANT EVER!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Solkristina M

My wedding is on August 1 2015 and I am having a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.. I just recently purchased my wedding dress from Rk Bridal. Let me start off by saying I am not a girly girl, I hate shopping and looking through racks. So when i got to Rk i was... Read More overwhelmed because they have alot of dresses and its hard to look through the plastic because alot of them don't have pictures. So I highly recommend have some sort of idea on what you want to tell your consultant because they know the store more than you do. As I waited my turn I was observing everything (mind you it was a Saturday and packed) everyone looked cranky. Then I saw Lisa and she looked very friendly, happy, and welcoming. Even my sister-in-law noticed and told me I hope you get her ( I was thinking the same thing) lol. As I waited Lisa went to the list and called my name and I have to tell you she is amazing. She was friendly, attentive, and the biggest part was she listened to what I wanted and took it a step further. She asked details about my wedding to make sure that I was going to be comfortable in every way. She even gave me the opportunity to try different types of dresses to see what works with me and what doesn't so that I didn't have any doubt with choosing my dress. So I haven't finished the whole process with Rk yet, but so far so good. I even went to other stores just because i couldn't believe that I found my dress that fast in the first store that i went to and no consultant I met was like Lisa. She made my experience that much better, like I was shopping with a girlfriend. So i highly recommend when you see go to Rk bridal ask for Lisa she understands that this is the most important dress that you will purchase in your life, and she makes you feel important.

Divine Appointment

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Cherelyn S

My experience at RK Bridal was truly a divine appointment. My wedding is in November 2014. The service was impeccable and my bridal consultant, Sheryl, was OUTSTANDING. My mom passed away last year and while I am excited about being married, I was not looking forward to the... Read More process of getting married, because my mother is no longer here to help with all of the details... I truly believe my mother's spirit guided me to Sheryl because we clicked immediately... I came in with one dress in mind, which the store didn't have. However, Sheryl paid attention to the style of the dress and my likes/dislikes and she assured me that she would find "my dress". She did not disappoint!! Not only did she find my dress, but she found my veil and the perfect belt for my dress. She was very sensitive to my situation but remained extremely professional. Sheryl truly made my experience a memorable one. She was honest. Her focus wasn't on finding or selling me any dress but rather on finding the perfect dress for me and she did!! And she was mindful of my budget!!! The dress, veil and belt (combined) cost less than the original dress I came in hoping to find.. Madison was also very courteous and helpful- in ordering my dress and accessories, in addition to explaining the store policies, etc... RK Bridal was the only store I visited and I am very pleased with the level of service I received from Sheryl, Madison and all staff I encountered!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Valerie S

Had a great experience with Celine as my consultant. She looked at a Monique Lhuillier dress I loved that was over my budget and was able to pull a number of gowns from other designers that had similar qualities. I ended up finding one with gorgeous lace that didn't cost me a... Read More fortune. Really friendly and helpful staff- definitely recommend RK!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 janet l

I know this place got a lot of mixed reviews but I had a great experience buying my dress here. I already knew what dress I wanted (from trying it on at other salons) and my friend told me about RK Bridal and how it would cost a lot less (versus Kleinfelds). So I called, gave... Read More them the style number for the dress and came in to try it on. Since RK is more of a no frill, no appointment kind of place, I wasn't expecting grade A service but the consultant was helpful and patient. She didn't need to pull any additional dresses for me since I already knew what I wanted to try on (so maybe the experience is different if you were trying on multiple dress and/or still in search). I ended up getting my alterations done too and they did a fantastic job!! 3 fittings and each time it was a smooth process and easy. I had to change my appointment a couple times and they were pretty accomodating. I would highly recommend brides to check out RK Bridal especially if you already know what dress you want. They were flexible with me to ship my dress to NJ (so I didn't have to pay taxes) but my only annoyance was that for alterations, we had to pay CASH ONLY. I didn't like walking around NYC with that much cash on me. I wish they would let me pay with a credit card and rack up some more points.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Fernanda B

What a store! Impossible not to find your dress there! All the staff was very helpful and they showed me models that were exactly what I wanted! Pretty difficult to choose the best! Price is also amazing! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cherise B

My experience at RK Bridal was amazing. My consultant Sheryl was absolutely amazing!!! She made sure I was comfortable paid attention to what I wanted and was so awesome. She made the whole experience like something out of a movie. My family and I had so much fun. She asked me... Read More what styles I liked and explained the pros and cons of dresses. OMG I couldn't stop smiling that day. All the staff at RK Bridal was so sweet and genuine. From the minute you walk in the door you feel special and important. I recommend this bridal salon to everyone. And I said YES to the dress. I actually came out I tears because I knew the last dress I tried on was the one. I'm going back with my bridal party to pick out dresses for my ladies. Thank you so much Sheryl and all the staff and RK Bridal NY.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Raizy B

Bought my wedding dress here as well as the bridesmaid dresses here. Not only was the staff pleasant to work with, but the manager, MADISON in particular was beyond AMAZING to deal with!!! She truly dealt with me from start to finish and made me feel like 'the only bride'... Read More there. She remembered me several months later, helped me with questions and made time for me. My dress came in earlier than expected and fittings went off without

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Courtney A

RK Bridal is THE place you should go to try on wedding dresses. The women who help you try on and for fittings are super nice and make you feel comfortable. I thought I wouldn't want a certain style and the woman helping me suggested trying one on in that style since she... Read More recommended it for my body type. Lo and behold it fit like a glove and I wore it on my wedding day! I received so many heartfelt compliments from my family and friends about how stunning I was in my dress and it made the day so wonderful. The fittings went very well and Fanny was the best seamstress! They held my dress until pick up and alterations are $500+. It was in pristine condition when I picked it up as well. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Cherisse W

RK Bridal is one of the BEST bridal salons!!! My sister got her bridal gown there. I have been to quite a few bridal salons and this is certainly top notch. From the minute my family and I stepped inside we felt welcomed. Everyone is so nice and helpful. My sister got her dream... Read More gown thanks to the help of Leah and Madison. They were amazing! The salon does not pressure you into purchasing a gown. They cater to the bride's every need. They even give attention to the bride's guests AND take lots of photos for you! I highly recommend this bridal salon and can't wait to shop there for my wedding gown in the future!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Jennifer F

April 16, 2016 bride here and I love RK Bridal. I am that girl who has dreamed of her wedding since she was 8. I created a wedding binder at the age of 14, pre-Pinterest if you will, and cut out pictures of dresses, flowers, tore pages out of magazines and newspapers. Anything... Read More wedding related, you name it, it was in the binder. Including the dress I eventually purchased from RK Bridal. I did not even know about RK until I went with my cousin in 2012 to look for her dress. That same year, I was on their website and printed out an Allure keyhole a-line fit and flare gown to try on when my time came just to see how keyhole would look. I always envisioned myself in an a-line lace dress, strapless sweetheart neckline with beading and sequins and that's exactly what I found. I purchased the dress from 2012 and with a few adjustments to make it sweetheart (the seamstress was amazing and executed my vision perfectly), I found my dream dress. I took forever trying to find the perfect dress, fell in love with a few, but part of RK's draw was the fact that they carry older gowns from around 5-7 years ago. Their inventory and list of designers is unmatched. The entire team was extremely patient with me, the head seamstress was amazing and they gave me everything I wanted. Even made sure a belt I ordered was there in time for my final fitting. They relocated to the west side of the city, which is a bit of a pain to get to, but worth it. I miss wearing my dress everyday but there's no doubt you'll find a dress if you come here.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Kimberly M

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at RK Bridal! I am sooo happy that I got my dress here! If you are thinking of visiting RK, you have to know that they only take walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis. Being a bridesmaid so many times, I knew this so I decided... Read More to go over the summer, on a Friday, as soon as they opened. Best time to go!! There was barely anyone there and I got the best consultant ever, Leah! Leah was so unbelievably helpful, sweet and took her time helping me find the right dress. I knew I wanted a Sophia Tolli dress as I thought that designer would fit my body well. She pulled some I had wanted and some others and they were all gorgeous! As soon as I put on the one, though, I knew! Everyone at RK was super nice too. Lisa, the manager was very nice and helpful when ordering and even when they had to call the owner over to confirm what size to order for me, he was extremely kind and accommodating. My dress came in super fast to ensure that it would fit correctly. The only slightly difficult part, which wasn't even that hard, was making my alterations appointments. As soon as I was able to get in touch with someone it was smooth sailing. I had Juan who worked on my dress and I have to say he took a dress that was falling off of me and after four appointments made it fit like it was made for me. He was a pleasure to work with and always made me feel calm about my appointments. I am so, so happy I went to RK Bridal for my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Lauren H

Finding the dress was ok because I enjoyed being able to choose dresses myself, but alterations were a nightmare- waited hours past my appointment time just to be seen, and had to go back multiple times to find that the issue we specifically agreed would be fixed was not even... Read More touched. It was a huge unnecessary added stress at an already stressful time. I wish I went anywhere else.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Megan R

I cannot recommend RK Bridal enough. After having some discouraging appointments at small boutiques in NJ, RK Bridal was almost overwhelmingly wonderful. Azia made the day fun and relaxing and actually picked the perfect dress for me. Everyone working there was exceptionally... Read More friendly and professional and truly seemed to care for each of the brides there. Thank you so much to everyone there and I can't wait to see my dress when it arrives!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Zoe V

I would highly recommend RK Bridal and Olga as an attendant. She really listened when I described my style and helped me find the perfect dress. She was also very respectful of my budget and didn't pressure me to choose the more expensive dress, but instead encouraged me to get... Read More the perfect dress for me, which happened to be cheaper. The selection at RK bridal was the best I have seen at any New York bridal salon--including Kleinfelds

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

I had an appointment with Sheryl and she was amazing. She listened to what I was looking for and after only a few descriptors, she was able to ascertain exactly the right kind of dresses. She knew what I wanted before I even knew! She was friendly, honest and supremely helpful.... Read More Styling with her was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Tina D

I had such a wonderful experience from the moment I walked through the door. Everyone was professional, polite and beyond accommodating. Madison practically adopted me while I was there, always checking in on me and she insisted I try on a specific dress which I ended up... Read More buying!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Diane S

Don't go here expecting your typical bridal store experience. You will most likely have an inattentive consultant. You will most likely have to walk around by yourself and look for dresses yourself. Be prepared to be overwhelmed. There are lots of dresses so you need to be... Read More really patient. A lot of other reviewers have mentioned that the manager can be totally rude and horrible to customers. This is true--They've actually lost potential customers that way (namely my friend and my sister). With all that said, the absolute worst part of this store is the alterations department. I had Fanny and she completely ruined my dress. At the last minute I had to find another seamstress to undo her nonsense and fix my dress before the big day. The worst part was when I told her I was unhappy with the way it looked, she kept telling me that everything was fine as if I was imagining things and refused to fix it because it was the last fitting and it was "too late". Are you kidding me? My dress did not fit me at all and the buttons on the back (which were the highlight of the dress) were bunched up because it was so tight and loose in areas. Plus just because it's my last fitting doesn't mean you cannot do anything about my dress. The whole point of a last fitting is to see if there's any last minute alterations that need to be made. It was an epic disaster. So basically DO NOT GO HERE for alterations. Some seamstresses might be okay but it's a risk you do not want to take especially since the cost of alterations here are outrageous anyway. You're better off going elsewhere.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Ashley P

RK Bridal provided a seamless (pun intended) experience! Brides can browse the racks looking for dresses before they're placed with a consultant who finds gowns suited to their tastes. Olga zeroed in on exactly what I wanted and found me the dress of my dream. Prices were... Read More affordable, the tailoring process was smooth (I booked my dates months in advance), and I was floored by the final product!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Caralie C

I'm not the type of bride who was looking forward to shopping and RK Bridal made the low pressure, open environment so easy for me. I found my dress in probably about an hour. The woman who was assigned to me was so helpful and I felt very taken care of and respected. They... Read More didn't pressure me to push my budget or try a style I wasn't into. The only thing that is a little confusing is why they didn't alter the dress on site. After doing some review searching it seems their alterations department got terrible reviews. I ended up not going with one of their referred tailors since I wanted to find something closer to me in Williamsburg. The dress came in from RK Bridal 3 weeks early, which made it much less stressful when it came to bringing it to my tailor. I highly recommend this place for the type of bride who wants a million options in one place. I felt incredible in my dress and had a million compliments, and the dress (before alterations) was under $1,000. Thanks RK!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Shannon r

I came in to RK bridal not knowing what to expect. I was greeted by a very friendly and smiling attendant named Sheryl. She sat with me, asked a few questions and within minutes she was off and running into the racks of gorgeous gowns and had 5 of them for me to try on. She was... Read More thoughtful and very easy going. She even took photos of me in my dress so I could show my family. Her attentiveness was very reassuring and my shopping experience was awesome. She knew what looked best on me and because of her I found my dress! RK Bridal has an amazing selection of gowns. I would highly recommend it

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

All I have to say is that I am so happy I went to RK Bridal and got the best attendant ever in April 2016. They have a very large selection at very affordable prices for all budgets, and the attendants know where to look based on your wants and needs. My attendant was Azia and... Read More she was wonderful. She asked me a lot of questions about the wedding, myself, my fiance, and what I was looking for. I picked out a few dresses myself since they didn't have the dress I had found online in stock, and Azia did her own investigation. Azia was patient with all of the try-ons and the dress I chose ended up being her pick! She was so intuitive and I'm so glad that she could help me out (and put up with my family members commentary!).

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Mallory D

My experience at RK Bridal was perfect. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. I was fortunate to have worked with Nadine. Nadine was amazing, she listened to everything I said. In the end, I was between two dresses neither of which I felt was "the one". Nadine felt that I... Read More wasn't in love with either, I liked different qualities in each dress. Last minute, she ran back and brought out another dress that was "THE ONE". She had listened to all the things I was looking for in a dress and found the perfect one. I HIGHLY recommend RK Bridal for all your wedding dress and wedding party needs. Ask for Nadine. :)

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

Hi got a fantastic deal on my dress at RK Bridal. They extended a president's day sale for me and they gave me plenty of time to try on many dresses though my budget was very small. They showed genuine interest and went above and beyond in helping me. Janice was the one helping... Read More me and she was fabulous. She has a great eye for matching the dress hopes you have with a design she knows will look good on you. I ended purchasing the very first one she had recommended for me because it fit me the best, even though I tried on at least 15 others. Janice made the experience great! And they let me bring my future mother in law and matron of honor along with me!! Fantastic experience. Wish I would not have wasted time at other places and come here first.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Danielle N

The customer service here is NOT great however I'm giving this review 4 stars thanks to the AMAZING consultant, Leah. I interacted with quite a few people at RK Bridal, including the owner- who has no problem treating her staff poorly in front of customers, but no one compared... Read More to Leah. After waiting for over 2 hours, (be sure to arrive when the store opens to avoid this!!) my party and I found quite a few dresses that I liked. Leah grabbed the top 5 choices and helped me try them on. She saw that I wasn't happy with how they were fitting and said "I think I have something you might like." She came back with THE DRESS. She knew this wasn't exactly the style that I described that I wanted but took a risk in bringing me something that truly flattered my body. She wasn't pushy at all and gave me time to enjoy the moment. She even cried with us when I realized that THIS IS THE DRESS! I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about this employee. If it wasn't for her, I would've never found my dream dress! Leah, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!! You rock!! :) You make this place worth shopping at, the rest couldn't hold a candle to you!