Award winning Bridal Store near the heart of NYC

RK Bridal has the hottest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of and special occasion dresses.Whether you are a local or an international bride, we are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive prices in the industry!

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2007

619 West 54th Street (5th Floor), New York, NY (212) 947-1155

No need to spend a fortune to get a dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

For my wedding I wanted a stunning wedding dress. I pored over page after page of wedding magazines, trying to find the perfect dress. But I also didn't want to have to spend $5,000 or up on a dress that I would wear for one day. I read some positive reviews of RK Bridal, so I... Read More thought I'd give it a shot. I got my mom and bridesmaids together and in one day we hit three places. RK Bridal was the first. It's not a glamorous salon, with chaise lounges, snooty saleswomen and glasses of champagne handed out. If that's what you want, then you probably have no qualms about wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on a wedding gown, so go right ahead. They have tons of dresses, and one of the things I liked immediately was that you are encouraged to look through the racks yourself, to see what you like. My consultant was Sheryl, and she was awesome. Very sweet and friendly. She listened to what I liked and didn't like in dresses, and set out to pick a few to try on. All but one of her choices looked great on, and she took what worked and what didn't in mind as she went in search of more. We had a great time, and I felt like she was another (extremely knowledgable) friend helping me find my perfect dress. At the end of the appointment I had two very strong contenders. I told her I wanted to think about it because I'm not an impulse buyer, and said that we had two other appointments that day at other salons. She said she totally understood and that she hoped she'd see me again. We hugged as my group and I got ready to go, and the rest of the day I kept comparing my experiences at the other salons to the one I'd had at RK Bridal. When I was at Kleinfeld's (a terribly disappointing and frustrating experience in which they pressured me non-stop to purchase then & there, and my hour and a half time slot turned into 33 minutes because they were overbooked) I'd say to my friends, "You know, Sheryl didn't just pick out the exact dresses I had pictures of -- SHE showed me other options." At the third salon I remarked that Sheryl had actually seemed to care about helping me find the right dress and gave me personal attention, instead of just shuttling me off to a dressing room with my friends and dashing over to the next customer. In the end of course, it came down to the dress. And the dress I fell in love with was one from RK Bridal. It was really, really beautiful, just what I'd had in mind but hadn't been able to fully describe, and it cost less than $2,000. It didn't look any less expensive than any of the more costly dresses I'd tried on at other stores. On my wedding day I received tons of compliments on the dress, and my groom said I looked like a fairy tale princess or old-fashioned movie star (I love old movies, so this was a look I was aiming for). He couldn't stop staring at me, and on our wedding video you can hear him saying several times that I just look so beautiful. That's the only endorsement I really needed to know I'd made the right choice. I felt like a million bucks without having to spend nearly that amount! ;-) So, RK Bridal worked for me. The dresses I tried on were great quality, reasonably priced, and the service was the best I received anywhere I went. My experience with alterations was also stellar. The ladies in tailoring were incredibly nice, very exacting, and made sure that the dress fit as if it had been made just for me. They gave me a dream experience, a dream of a price, and definitely a dream dress.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kristin A

After hearing so many excellent reviews about RK Bridal from friends and coworkers who have gone there to get their wedding dress, I decided to head in over. It was the first time I was trying on dresses and had no idea what to expect. Janice, one of the bridal dress... Read More consultants, was an absolute doll and made the process of trying on dresses amazing. She listened to what I wanted and after going to pick dresses, returned with some of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen. Janice was so incredibly patient with me and the process as a whole. It's true when everyone says you may like one style but when you try something completely different on, you'll just fall in love with it. I always imagined myself with a dress that had the nude/invisible lining and lace up the back. After trying in those types, I went for something with lace but with some Bling!!!! Never thought I would go that route and I have Janice's wonderful eye for detail to thank! I am so excited! I went to RK on New Year's Eve which was a Saturday and it was rather quiet but I do realize that this store can get packed so go during the week if you can! You will be rewarded with wonderful gowns and consultants who truly care and want you to look and feel like a princess on the most special day of your life. Can't wait for the dress to come in and get those alterations done! :)

I HAD THE BEST CONSULTANT EVER!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Solkristina M

My wedding is on August 1 2015 and I am having a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.. I just recently purchased my wedding dress from Rk Bridal. Let me start off by saying I am not a girly girl, I hate shopping and looking through racks. So when i got to Rk i was... Read More overwhelmed because they have alot of dresses and its hard to look through the plastic because alot of them don't have pictures. So I highly recommend have some sort of idea on what you want to tell your consultant because they know the store more than you do. As I waited my turn I was observing everything (mind you it was a Saturday and packed) everyone looked cranky. Then I saw Lisa and she looked very friendly, happy, and welcoming. Even my sister-in-law noticed and told me I hope you get her ( I was thinking the same thing) lol. As I waited Lisa went to the list and called my name and I have to tell you she is amazing. She was friendly, attentive, and the biggest part was she listened to what I wanted and took it a step further. She asked details about my wedding to make sure that I was going to be comfortable in every way. She even gave me the opportunity to try different types of dresses to see what works with me and what doesn't so that I didn't have any doubt with choosing my dress. So I haven't finished the whole process with Rk yet, but so far so good. I even went to other stores just because i couldn't believe that I found my dress that fast in the first store that i went to and no consultant I met was like Lisa. She made my experience that much better, like I was shopping with a girlfriend. So i highly recommend when you see go to Rk bridal ask for Lisa she understands that this is the most important dress that you will purchase in your life, and she makes you feel important.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Elisa N

I visited RK Bridal on a Friday and waited about 15 minutes for a consultant. While I waited, I was encouraged to browse dresses and take photos of the tags, so my consultant would know what to pull for me. Pros: RK has a wide selection of dresses across different prices... Read More ranges. Cons: My consultant was nice, but I feel like she didn't go beyond the bare necessities. When I sat down with her, she asked what styles I liked and said "OK lets go walk down the rows and pick out dresses." There are literally 20+ rows of dresses. I walked down one, she grabbed 8 dresses and said OK lets start there. I kept asking if there was anything else from other designers that I might like and she said no. I find this to be impossible and a bit lazy. I'm familiar with 3-4 designers and RK has over 20 designers. I find it hard to believe there aren't other designers that would have had dresses I liked. I ended up trying on dresses from designers I already knew, which was disappointing. Although I did not find my dress, they do have a good selection.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jessica D

Wonderful bridal shopping experience compared to other boutiques. I traveled from Albany, NY with 4 of my bridesmaid on a Saturday morning. YOU HAVE TO ARRIVE EARLY. They don't do appointments. We arrived at 9:50am, the shop opens at 9:30, the list was already 3 pages long with... Read More girls ahead of us. We did have about a 1.5 wait, which we were warned about before hand but did not mind it gave me time to look at dresses that weren't on my original list.The shop is very clean and the dresses are organized by designers with very big signs. Ashley one of the floor associates was extremely helpful as soon as I told her the number of a dress she was already picking it up off the rack. She remembered my name and was very sweet. Janice my bridal consultant was phenomenal!!! I explained to her my likes and dislikes and she got my vision instantly. She pulled several dresses I never thought to pull. Everyone in my group loved her picks and it helped eliminate some dresses I picked that I realized wouldn't work. She was on point with everything! She took her time, I did not feel rushed. I found my dream dress and the price was very affordable.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Hjj J

Test

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 A L

To Whom May Concern, Yesterday I had the most memorable time of my life. This was my second attempt to find my perfect wedding dress. Unfortunately the first time I visited the showroom the stylist that helped me did not give me exceptional service. She didn't take the time to... Read More listen to me or understand my vision. She just threw dresses in my room and said everything looked nice. She did not make me feel special or unique. I left feeling hopeless and disappointed. RK Bridal is actually the place I found my Dream sweet sixteen dress how could I have not found my wedding dress there. After shopping around other stores I realized that the dress I really wanted you guys carry. So I decided yo visit a second time hoping It would be a success AND IT WAS! Thank you to Sheryl ! She was an amazing stylist who took her time to understand my vision and dream. She gave great feedback and made me feel comfortable at ALL TIMES. It was like shopping with a best friend. I knew she had my back and gave me the emotional pep talk I needed. She is truly a one of a KIND GEM! She deserves a raise, promotion, and more. The service she gives is real and genuine! I am so happy with my WTOO Lenora dress! Can't wait to go back and try on my size in front of her. PS. BHLDN had the same exact dress but the price and service level Sheryl gave me made me faithful to RK BRIDAL!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Rachael V

I had the most amazing experience with Cheryl. She was more than I could have ever asked for in a bridal stylist. She was honest, fun and a real expert. Best stylist at RK and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my wedding gown :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christine J

RK Bridal made choosing my perfect wedding gown such an amazing experience. I had my appointment with Asia and Candi and they helped me find the dress and accessories to match! The consultants at RK are the definition of professional and really help pull out of you the real... Read More details of your dream dress. I had a few ideas of what I was looking for, and my consultant helped me find exactly what I wanted and more. They even helped me find the veil and sash to put the icing on the cake. My appointment was so much fun and lasted about two hours. I tried on about 10-15 dresses and ended up going with the 2nd dress I tried on. I have a large family and they were very accommodating to me, my mom and mother in law, and three sisters. I left feeling confident I had made the perfect choice for my body type and wedding style. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and got so many compliments on the dress. I would highly recommend RK to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 lindsay w

Bought my gown from RK Bridal years ago and had the best time ever. We were back in this weekend for my cousins wedding, they have only gotten bigger and better. We bought the amazing gown with the help of Olga, found our bridesmaids with Sandra and ordered the moms gowns with... Read More help of a few of the girls.. this is the warmest and friendliest atmosphere of any bridal store i have been in, I've been in few...will always recommend and look forward to bringing family and friends as they get engaged Thanks for great memories, wish i could start again..

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lizette T

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL AND COULD CARELESS! I went into RK Bridal 4 months ago to buy a gown at their sample sale. I went in and met Monica a sales representative that showed me 6 gowns that day. I walked in and walked out of RK Bridal in an hour because I am... Read More a mother of a small child that doesn't live close and I don't have the time to come back in. This was the first and only store that I went into to find a gown. A run a very successful makeup business and most of my brides and clientele have referred me to here. Out of the 6 dresses that Monica gave me I decided on the 6th one. It was beautiful but in ivory and strapless. I asked if I could order the dress in white and they said yes but she suggested to order it in ivory. I disagreed and asked for a white gown. I also asked on my way up to pay can I put straps on the dress. She came back with straps and said sure and put straps on the dress. The dress looked great. She walked me to the front they took my measurements ordered my dress I put down a deposit and I left. Fast forward to my dress fitting now2 weeks ago. My dress came in white perfect looked great but my straps that I had ordered do not match my dress. The straps have a hint of grey. I told the sales representative that they do not match. My dress was now white white and the straps that the original representative Monica picked out looked good on the ivory dress but do not match my white gown now. My aunt that came with me asked why can't they just take material from the dress and make them into straps? I'm only 5'1 and there's a good portion of the dress that has to be cut off. The representative that day told us no we would have to order extra fabric and beading from the designer. We then asked to speak to the tailor and get their opinion. A man walked in named Juan (tailor) and agreed that we could make the straps out of the dress. We then asked the representative to quote a price for me on the new straps being made from the same fabric and beading from my dress so they perfectly match. The representative came back with $120! $120 after I just spent $347 on straps! Why wasn't this an option to begin with. We asked the representative if we could refund the other straps ($347 ones) and she said no. We paid the remainder of the balance and left. After going home and looking back over the straps that are a different color I then proceeded to ask them again for a refund. How is it my fault that the straps are a different color from my dress? Why didn't they catch that if I changed my dress to white instead of the ivory that the straps would no longer match? Why didn't they tell me that I could've had the straps just made out of my own material for half the cost? I reached out to speak to management and spoke with ASHLEY who has been extremely unprofessional and rude in the entire matter. Not only did she say that it's my fault because I should've known that it would not match but she has given no solution except to line the current straps with more fabric and charge me more money? Not even a refund, a discount or maybe a courtesy of free straps made out of my dress. No! Instead she repeadtly expresses that the entire issue is my fault and even though they're the experts I should've known. I' even sent them pictures where she even agreed that they do look like a hint of grey but again tough luck they can careless. DO NOT BUY!!!! They want to rip you off and get more money from you. They don't care!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Daisy H

Amazing experience here! Malak (not sure if I'm spelling it right) was great--she really listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me tons of options. She was patient with me and ended up finding me my DREAM dress at a fraction of the price I was looking to spend--so she saved... Read More me a lot of money. Very organized bridal salon and always was fun going to. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Rachel H

Pros: 3000 dress types (a ton in the 1-4K price range I was looking in). Good mirrors. Cons: this is such a shop with no personal experience. you have exactly 1 hour, absolutely no more. it feels like they can't wait to get you out of there. i only got to point out dresses i... Read More liked in the sample sale section which was 1 brand, so i didn't get to talk about multiple things i liked. no appts available, all walk ins, so it was hard to plan around and would have been hard for me to come back often. didn't click with my consultant which probably didn't help - she was a bit pushy and rude to me and my sis. Bottom line: worth adding to the mix of places given they have so many dress options, but don't expect to try on tons of them in each session, and I'd probably put them last on my visits.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Nikki P

I came to RK Bridal attempting to help my future mother in law find a gown for our upcoming nuptials. We came in almost as soon as the store opened and were wowed by the service immediately! We were helped by an assistant Mary, who was a complete doll to work with! She listened... Read More in extreme detail and set us up in a fitting room and helped us select gowns. When it came time to order the gown Reed and Ashley were extremely helpful and generous with their time and patience. The selection was top notch and the amount of dresses to choose from were phenomenal. While waiting for the the paperwork to be finished with while checking out we ended up selecting my earrings to be worn the day of the wedding. Overall RK Bridal did not disappoint in the least!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ivelisse V

I went to RK Bridal this past weekend and must say it was the most relaxing and best experience yet. I found my DRESS!!!! I read many reviews before going so I arrived about 8:50am to sign in. When I arrived there were a few women before me already and had I known I would have... Read More probably arrived even earlier but I did not realize the store was inside a building and did not want to wait outside in the freezing cold. Despite the few women ahead of me, I was called in within in two minutes of the store opening. My Consultant, Natalie, was so amazing. She listened to what I wanted and pulled the styles I provided her with. It turned out that what I thought I wanted or would look good on me was just not cutting it. Natalie sensed this and immediately left and came back with a dress of her choice. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I was smiling from moment she took it off the hanger. I love their monitors which allow you to walk down the runway and see your dress from all angles. Be advised if a dress is in stock it can arrive in 3 weeks but if not it can take up to 4 months. Alterations department also books up fast so you want to give yourself ample time for that as well. Great experience so far. I cannot wait to pick up my dress.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Serlindra W

Absolutely love this store! They have the latest dresses from multiple designers. The staff was also very polite. If you you're ready to say yes to an awesome dress please come here!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristina I

My first time I came to try on dresses I had a fabulous sales women. She helped me fall in love with two dresses. I decided to go back a second time because it had only been my first time trying dresses on and I had a different sales women who definitely had a stronger... Read More personality and maybe came off pushy but she found me my dress! Both times I went in on a weekend and barely had to wait. Fast forward to when my dress "arrived" in store. They couldn't locate it and turned out they didn't have it. I had to come back a second time to try on my dress (which is not convenient). The ladies in alterations are a little difficult but so far not so bad.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Amanda C

I went to several bridal stores prior to RK bridal (both large and small) and did not have a great experience at any. I was feeling rather defeated but that all changed when I went to RK bridal. I felt as though the sales consultant really listened to what I wanted and also... Read More took into consideration what she thought would look best on me. I ended up purchasing my dream dress within the first 3 dresses I tried on and it was well under my budget. I loved it here and would recommend anyone in the New York metropolitan area to visit here when looking for a dress.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

I felt inclined to leave an honest review of RK Bridal because my experience left me with mixed feelings. I went to RK Bridal in March to find my wedding gown. Nadine was my attendant and she was wonderful. She listened to me, she brought me any dress I wanted to try on, in... Read More addition to various other ones that complemented my body shape. Although the store was chaotic, I never felt rushed. Nadine gave me her undivided attention while I was there. On that day, I said yes to my dress. The dress was due to arrive at the end of July but it arrived at the end of June- nothing wrong with that! I made an appointment with alterations to try on my dress and that visit went very well. RK Bridal shipped me my dress and it arrived on time very well packaged. My first alterations visit was in mid-November. This is when my experience was less than ideal. I was introduced to two people who would be working on my dress. I had to repeat what I wanted done to the dress multiple times during this visit because I did not feel like I was being heard. The visit ended well and I looked forward to my next visit. Up until this point, I loved my dress. At the second alterations visit, I hated it. The seamstress who worked on my dress did a horrible job, to the point that the dress could no longer zip up- mind you, at the previous visit, the dress was large on me and needed to be pulled in and I did not gain any weight during that time period. The seamstress also no longer worked there so she could not defend herself. I broke down and cried because the dress looked horrible. Also, several alterations that should have been done were not. The staff jumped right in and made things right for me; they fixed the dress and I left that visit feeling better although worried about how future alterations were going to go. At my final fitting, certain alterations were still not completed which was mind-boggling for me. If their sole purpose is to alter gowns, why was the job not being done?? Again, the staff jumped in and completed the alterations before I left but I had to wait over an hour. I should not have had to wait as the job should have been done prior to my appointment. Before I left that day, I gave the staff a list of things that needed to be completed prior to my final try on. This list was attached to the paperwork that went with the dress. When I showed up for the final try on, guess what-- some alterations were not done!! Again, I waited while they worked on my dress. In the end, the dress fit perfectly and I was very happy with it. Bottom line, the shopping experience was fun, exciting, everything I thought it would be; alterations was not a pleasant experience. The attendants in alterations try their best to keep the brides happy; it's not fair to them that they have to feel the heat for the work the seamstresses fail to do. My attendant was Albana (?) and she was a great advocate for me.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Latoya H

The best advice I can give is go on a non-holiday during the work week. Anything outside of that, your going to have to wait a long time. The first time I went, was on MLK Day and the wait was 3 hours. Im sure thats how the weekend is especially during a Trunk Show. Once I heard... Read More that, I decided to come back on a day off. Six weeks later, I came back on a day off and the wait was 5 minutes. To be honest, I'm a non-traditional bride. I have no bridesmaids and I didn't go with my mom. I was in and out after an hour because I knew exactly what I wanted aka Brand/Style/Silhouette. So if you want to make this an event ala "Say yes to the dress!" your not going to get that here. This is no nonsense place which is what I needed.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ashley G

I hate seeing negative reviews for this place because I simply don't understand how they have happened. Price point, selection, customer service, design- you name it they have it. My alterations were perfection and I'm 5'0 so that's hacking off half of a dress. We were in and... Read More out in two hours and I had already said yes to my dress and veil in one swoop. My fittings were always so fun. The girls there really make you feel like a star.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tamila M

When you know you know! The first dress I saw on the internet was found at R K Bridal. Nicole was the best consultant. Sending you and the staff many Thank You's all the way from Virginia :).

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Michele D

I just purchased my dress from RK Bridal. It was only the second place I went. I do recommend trying on dresses before coming here because it can get overwhelming with the large selection of dresses. From the minute we walked in everyone was very friendly and helpful. It was a... Read More weekend so we got there a few minutes before they opened. We still had to wait about an hour but that time was spent looking through all the dresses. Reed (I believe the owner) was great! He noticed we looked confused and not sure where to start and he quickly came over and offered his help and expertise. My consultant Lali was also AMAZING. She was very patient and knew what dresses worked best for me. She gave us her undivided attention and didn't make me feel rushed or pressured to buy a dress. I can't say enough great things about Lali, Reed, and RK Bridal. It was overall an excellent experience. I highly recommend going here!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Courtney S

I had a really great experience getting my bridesmaids dresses at RK. The staff was so friendly and helpful. My bridesmaids loved that they could order their dresses online and have them shipped to them. The girls loved them as did I! I was very happy with the prices of the... Read More dresses too they were very reasonable. I would almost want to convince every bride to get their bridesmaid dresses here!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Arbelis R

The first time I came here there was a huge line of brides and was not able to try on anything because this place is first come first serve the first time you go. I just looked around and got such a great feeling about this place and decided I needed to go back. I went back... Read More about 3 weeks later on a Thursday and the place was empty. My consultant was Sheryl! We had such a great connection from the start. She barely asked me anything I wanted but she knew right away what fit my body since Im not an average size. She brought out a few dresses and there was one I said I disliked and she made me try it on. OMG!! I loved the dress it fit perfect and it was stunning. But, we kept trying and after a few we knew exactly what I wanted. She came with the dress and right when I tried it on I knew it was the dress. I was in love and I want to thank Sheryl for the amazing consultation, I am so excited now that I finally said YES to the dress. Also the rest of the staff is awesome. I recommend this place for all brides.

Start a Conversation!