Award winning Bridal Store near the heart of NYC

RK Bridal has the hottest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of and special occasion dresses.Whether you are a local or an international bride, we are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive prices in the industry!

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2007

619 West 54th Street (5th Floor), New York, NY (212) 947-1155

No need to spend a fortune to get a dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

For my wedding I wanted a stunning wedding dress. I pored over page after page of wedding magazines, trying to find the perfect dress. But I also didn't want to have to spend $5,000 or up on a dress that I would wear for one day. I read some positive reviews of RK Bridal, so I... Read More thought I'd give it a shot. I got my mom and bridesmaids together and in one day we hit three places. RK Bridal was the first. It's not a glamorous salon, with chaise lounges, snooty saleswomen and glasses of champagne handed out. If that's what you want, then you probably have no qualms about wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on a wedding gown, so go right ahead. They have tons of dresses, and one of the things I liked immediately was that you are encouraged to look through the racks yourself, to see what you like. My consultant was Sheryl, and she was awesome. Very sweet and friendly. She listened to what I liked and didn't like in dresses, and set out to pick a few to try on. All but one of her choices looked great on, and she took what worked and what didn't in mind as she went in search of more. We had a great time, and I felt like she was another (extremely knowledgable) friend helping me find my perfect dress. At the end of the appointment I had two very strong contenders. I told her I wanted to think about it because I'm not an impulse buyer, and said that we had two other appointments that day at other salons. She said she totally understood and that she hoped she'd see me again. We hugged as my group and I got ready to go, and the rest of the day I kept comparing my experiences at the other salons to the one I'd had at RK Bridal. When I was at Kleinfeld's (a terribly disappointing and frustrating experience in which they pressured me non-stop to purchase then & there, and my hour and a half time slot turned into 33 minutes because they were overbooked) I'd say to my friends, "You know, Sheryl didn't just pick out the exact dresses I had pictures of -- SHE showed me other options." At the third salon I remarked that Sheryl had actually seemed to care about helping me find the right dress and gave me personal attention, instead of just shuttling me off to a dressing room with my friends and dashing over to the next customer. In the end of course, it came down to the dress. And the dress I fell in love with was one from RK Bridal. It was really, really beautiful, just what I'd had in mind but hadn't been able to fully describe, and it cost less than $2,000. It didn't look any less expensive than any of the more costly dresses I'd tried on at other stores. On my wedding day I received tons of compliments on the dress, and my groom said I looked like a fairy tale princess or old-fashioned movie star (I love old movies, so this was a look I was aiming for). He couldn't stop staring at me, and on our wedding video you can hear him saying several times that I just look so beautiful. That's the only endorsement I really needed to know I'd made the right choice. I felt like a million bucks without having to spend nearly that amount! ;-) So, RK Bridal worked for me. The dresses I tried on were great quality, reasonably priced, and the service was the best I received anywhere I went. My experience with alterations was also stellar. The ladies in tailoring were incredibly nice, very exacting, and made sure that the dress fit as if it had been made just for me. They gave me a dream experience, a dream of a price, and definitely a dream dress.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kristin A

After hearing so many excellent reviews about RK Bridal from friends and coworkers who have gone there to get their wedding dress, I decided to head in over. It was the first time I was trying on dresses and had no idea what to expect. Janice, one of the bridal dress... Read More consultants, was an absolute doll and made the process of trying on dresses amazing. She listened to what I wanted and after going to pick dresses, returned with some of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen. Janice was so incredibly patient with me and the process as a whole. It's true when everyone says you may like one style but when you try something completely different on, you'll just fall in love with it. I always imagined myself with a dress that had the nude/invisible lining and lace up the back. After trying in those types, I went for something with lace but with some Bling!!!! Never thought I would go that route and I have Janice's wonderful eye for detail to thank! I am so excited! I went to RK on New Year's Eve which was a Saturday and it was rather quiet but I do realize that this store can get packed so go during the week if you can! You will be rewarded with wonderful gowns and consultants who truly care and want you to look and feel like a princess on the most special day of your life. Can't wait for the dress to come in and get those alterations done! :)

I HAD THE BEST CONSULTANT EVER!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Solkristina M

My wedding is on August 1 2015 and I am having a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.. I just recently purchased my wedding dress from Rk Bridal. Let me start off by saying I am not a girly girl, I hate shopping and looking through racks. So when i got to Rk i was... Read More overwhelmed because they have alot of dresses and its hard to look through the plastic because alot of them don't have pictures. So I highly recommend have some sort of idea on what you want to tell your consultant because they know the store more than you do. As I waited my turn I was observing everything (mind you it was a Saturday and packed) everyone looked cranky. Then I saw Lisa and she looked very friendly, happy, and welcoming. Even my sister-in-law noticed and told me I hope you get her ( I was thinking the same thing) lol. As I waited Lisa went to the list and called my name and I have to tell you she is amazing. She was friendly, attentive, and the biggest part was she listened to what I wanted and took it a step further. She asked details about my wedding to make sure that I was going to be comfortable in every way. She even gave me the opportunity to try different types of dresses to see what works with me and what doesn't so that I didn't have any doubt with choosing my dress. So I haven't finished the whole process with Rk yet, but so far so good. I even went to other stores just because i couldn't believe that I found my dress that fast in the first store that i went to and no consultant I met was like Lisa. She made my experience that much better, like I was shopping with a girlfriend. So i highly recommend when you see go to Rk bridal ask for Lisa she understands that this is the most important dress that you will purchase in your life, and she makes you feel important.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Alyssa M

RK Bridal in New York City was the best place to shop for a wedding dress. They took one look at my pinterest page and knew exactly what I was looking for. They have such a large selection of wedding dresses that you will definitely find yours here. Cheryl, thank you for... Read More helping me say YES to the Dress! And to all the ladies and gents in alterations that made my dress fit like a glove....THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lindsey G

I wanted to go to RK Bridal because they seemed to have EVERY designer that I looked up. And I was not disappointed by their dress selection! I went on a Monday at around 12:00 and was told there would be a 45 minute wait (which I went in expecting, after reading all the other... Read More reviews). The woman at the front desk looked up all the dresses on my list (it was 4 pages long) and told me which ones they had, so I could go find them. The bridal consultant came out to get me before I was done looking, so the time passes pretty quickly. I worked with Celine. At first she was kind of quiet and she had me pick all the dresses I wanted to try, which is fine for me, because I already knew what I wanted. If you have no clue, this store might be a little overwhelming for you. After trying on a couple of dresses that were "eh" I tried on a Sophia Tolli dress that I fell in love with, and Celine explained to me what was different about that one and helped me find others that were similar. I made an appointment to come back and work with Celine a few weeks later and again had a long list of dresses, which Celine went and found while I waited for her. With her guidance, I finally found the one! Mind you, this was my 6th time trying on dresses and I started looking 4 months ago...Celine was so patient and not at all pushy. When she saw me getting overwhelmed, she left me and my mom alone to talk things over and encouraged me to take my time and think about it before deciding. I really appreciated that she didn't push me like some other stores had. This store is worth the wait list and I couldn't have done it without Celine. I can't wait to go back and officially say yes to my dress!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel M

My wedding dress purchasing experience was great. Malak was my salesperson and she had me in a bunch of dresses during my first visit. I felt like she knew when I was in “the” dress before I did because she saw me before I turned to the mirror. She already had the veil and... Read More headpiece waiting for me when I realized I was in “the” dress. She was amazing. DO NOT EVER GO HERE FOR ALTERATIONS!!! I can’t stress that enough! I figured going to the place I purchased the dress I would be treated better and they would know what they were doing. WRONG! They had me with three different seamstresses who did not communicate to each other what needed to be done and on my “final” appointment the dress still didn’t fit, it wasn't hemmed and there was a hard line across the waist with all the lace stuck in the seam of the waist. I spent two extra appointments crying in the fitting room because they couldn't get the dress right and at that point, I was only 3 days out from my wedding. The owner was rude and obnoxious and spoke to my mother like she was running around the store cursing everyone out. The owner told me I had to pay $600 for alteration or I couldn't take the dress even though I only had $200 worth of work done shortening the dress and having the sides taken in. She told me my dress was custom when it was the seamstresses who messed it up and had to take extra time to fix it later which I should not have had to pay for. She even told me she didn't need me or any of my friends to make money. Please, whatever you do, do NOT get your dress altered at RK bridal alterations!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Jackie W

This place is amazing! They have legit every dress and designer you can dream of! Seline was amazing.. so attentive and picked dresses exactly how I described.. so refreshing to find a consultant who listens to you and gives you great advice, rather then just tells you to try on... Read More dresses you know you're not going to like. Jackie the

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 R R

Sheryl at RK Bridal is THE BEST bridal consultant you can find! I went to over 6 salons (including Kleinfelds, Ingram, Pantora, etc.) and was EXTREMELY underwhelmed and didnt feel like the consultants really understood what I was going for. Sheryl, however, got me to a T and did... Read More so in under 15 mins, which is unheard of!!! In a salon with thousands of options one might think the task to find the perfect dress would be daunting, but not with Sheryl! When I tell you she is amazing at what she does and has an amazing confidence and assurance that will put you at ease...I mean it! You are doing yourself a hugeeeee disservice if you do not go to RK Bridal and allow Sheryl to work her magic...she has a wonderful eye! It was an absolute pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SHERYL, TRULY

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Luisa W

Wedding dress shopping seems like it’s going to be a very daunting, stressful task. The idea gave me anxiety, especially the way it’s portrayed on tv. Where to start, Ivory, White, A-Line, Mermaid, Silhouette, Material, Price, Fit, etc. etc. As soon as we walked into RK Bridal,... Read More my mom and I felt welcomed. A chic urban warehouse with wedding dresses everywhere. Unlike most dress shops that tend to feel stuffy, there was a relaxed atmosphere about the place. Nicole helped us right away. She reminded me of my grandmother and she was lovely. Nicole was inviting, knowledgeable and helpful. I brought her printouts of some dresses I found online that I was interested in. She pulled those for me and brought them in to try on. After trying a few on, and finding one that I loved, she asked me if I would be okay with her pulling a few of her own choices based on the one that I liked and my taste in gowns. The first one she brought back ended up being just the wedding gown for me. She took elements of the first dress I liked, and found one that fit me to a T. When we decided on that one for my dress, she was so excited! She went to the back to find a cathedral length veil that matched the dress and when I looked in the mirror, I finally felt like a bride. It really started to hit me. After we picked the dress, RK Bridal set up several visits/fittings with us. As it got closer, with each visit, it felt more and more surreal. I had my final fitting about a week before to make sure everything fit perfectly on the wedding day. Boy did they get it spot on! Fit like a glove.

Their slogan, “RK Bridal - It’s where you buy your gown.”…

…Accurate.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Katrina C

I've been meaning to write this review for awhile. I bought my dress at RK Bridal last month and I have to say, it was an amazing experience!! Natalie was my stylist and she was FANTASTIC! She listened to exactly what I wanted, and brought back literally an entire rack of... Read More PERFECT dresses that were all within my budget. I did not feel pressured to purchase, and didn't feel like she was going to get me into a more expensive dress. She was honest, helpful, and a super good listener. I ended up buying an absolutely gorgeous dress and now I am waiting (impatiently!) For the day I can pick it up. Thank you SO MUCH to Natalie and RK Bridal for such a fabulous experience!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kimberlie N

Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl! I went to three bridal salons & Cheryl gave me the best bridal experience. She listens and she DELIVERS! I had a lot of dress restrictions (sleeves/ no cleavage etc) so my options were scarce but that didn't stop her from making me look beautiful & not... Read More like an old lady. Although I didn't buy the dress because I want to check some other places out, I have a GREAT CONTENDER at RK BRIDAL. I look at it everyday. Lol. I digress! If you're looking for an affordable, great dress quality options, and top notch customer service. Don't hesitate to go there! You will not regret!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 A V

This establishment does not require appointments, so be prepared to wait two hours to see a consultant. The prices are great, and most of the employees are respectful. My bridesmaids did have a negative experience with one of the employees that refused to work with them or... Read More initiate a conversation as they walked in. This same employee also gave them dirty looks as they walked out. Even though my experience was good, I think the customer service for ALL their customers need to be addressed.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Elisa N

I visited RK Bridal on a Friday and waited about 15 minutes for a consultant. While I waited, I was encouraged to browse dresses and take photos of the tags, so my consultant would know what to pull for me. Pros: RK has a wide selection of dresses across different prices... Read More ranges. Cons: My consultant was nice, but I feel like she didn't go beyond the bare necessities. When I sat down with her, she asked what styles I liked and said "OK lets go walk down the rows and pick out dresses." There are literally 20+ rows of dresses. I walked down one, she grabbed 8 dresses and said OK lets start there. I kept asking if there was anything else from other designers that I might like and she said no. I find this to be impossible and a bit lazy. I'm familiar with 3-4 designers and RK has over 20 designers. I find it hard to believe there aren't other designers that would have had dresses I liked. I ended up trying on dresses from designers I already knew, which was disappointing. Although I did not find my dress, they do have a good selection.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jessica D

Wonderful bridal shopping experience compared to other boutiques. I traveled from Albany, NY with 4 of my bridesmaid on a Saturday morning. YOU HAVE TO ARRIVE EARLY. They don't do appointments. We arrived at 9:50am, the shop opens at 9:30, the list was already 3 pages long with... Read More girls ahead of us. We did have about a 1.5 wait, which we were warned about before hand but did not mind it gave me time to look at dresses that weren't on my original list.The shop is very clean and the dresses are organized by designers with very big signs. Ashley one of the floor associates was extremely helpful as soon as I told her the number of a dress she was already picking it up off the rack. She remembered my name and was very sweet. Janice my bridal consultant was phenomenal!!! I explained to her my likes and dislikes and she got my vision instantly. She pulled several dresses I never thought to pull. Everyone in my group loved her picks and it helped eliminate some dresses I picked that I realized wouldn't work. She was on point with everything! She took her time, I did not feel rushed. I found my dream dress and the price was very affordable.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Hjj J

Test

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 A L

To Whom May Concern, Yesterday I had the most memorable time of my life. This was my second attempt to find my perfect wedding dress. Unfortunately the first time I visited the showroom the stylist that helped me did not give me exceptional service. She didn't take the time to... Read More listen to me or understand my vision. She just threw dresses in my room and said everything looked nice. She did not make me feel special or unique. I left feeling hopeless and disappointed. RK Bridal is actually the place I found my Dream sweet sixteen dress how could I have not found my wedding dress there. After shopping around other stores I realized that the dress I really wanted you guys carry. So I decided yo visit a second time hoping It would be a success AND IT WAS! Thank you to Sheryl ! She was an amazing stylist who took her time to understand my vision and dream. She gave great feedback and made me feel comfortable at ALL TIMES. It was like shopping with a best friend. I knew she had my back and gave me the emotional pep talk I needed. She is truly a one of a KIND GEM! She deserves a raise, promotion, and more. The service she gives is real and genuine! I am so happy with my WTOO Lenora dress! Can't wait to go back and try on my size in front of her. PS. BHLDN had the same exact dress but the price and service level Sheryl gave me made me faithful to RK BRIDAL!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Rachael V

I had the most amazing experience with Cheryl. She was more than I could have ever asked for in a bridal stylist. She was honest, fun and a real expert. Best stylist at RK and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my wedding gown :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christine J

RK Bridal made choosing my perfect wedding gown such an amazing experience. I had my appointment with Asia and Candi and they helped me find the dress and accessories to match! The consultants at RK are the definition of professional and really help pull out of you the real... Read More details of your dream dress. I had a few ideas of what I was looking for, and my consultant helped me find exactly what I wanted and more. They even helped me find the veil and sash to put the icing on the cake. My appointment was so much fun and lasted about two hours. I tried on about 10-15 dresses and ended up going with the 2nd dress I tried on. I have a large family and they were very accommodating to me, my mom and mother in law, and three sisters. I left feeling confident I had made the perfect choice for my body type and wedding style. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and got so many compliments on the dress. I would highly recommend RK to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 lindsay w

Bought my gown from RK Bridal years ago and had the best time ever. We were back in this weekend for my cousins wedding, they have only gotten bigger and better. We bought the amazing gown with the help of Olga, found our bridesmaids with Sandra and ordered the moms gowns with... Read More help of a few of the girls.. this is the warmest and friendliest atmosphere of any bridal store i have been in, I've been in few...will always recommend and look forward to bringing family and friends as they get engaged Thanks for great memories, wish i could start again..

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lizette T

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL AND COULD CARELESS! I went into RK Bridal 4 months ago to buy a gown at their sample sale. I went in and met Monica a sales representative that showed me 6 gowns that day. I walked in and walked out of RK Bridal in an hour because I am... Read More a mother of a small child that doesn't live close and I don't have the time to come back in. This was the first and only store that I went into to find a gown. A run a very successful makeup business and most of my brides and clientele have referred me to here. Out of the 6 dresses that Monica gave me I decided on the 6th one. It was beautiful but in ivory and strapless. I asked if I could order the dress in white and they said yes but she suggested to order it in ivory. I disagreed and asked for a white gown. I also asked on my way up to pay can I put straps on the dress. She came back with straps and said sure and put straps on the dress. The dress looked great. She walked me to the front they took my measurements ordered my dress I put down a deposit and I left. Fast forward to my dress fitting now2 weeks ago. My dress came in white perfect looked great but my straps that I had ordered do not match my dress. The straps have a hint of grey. I told the sales representative that they do not match. My dress was now white white and the straps that the original representative Monica picked out looked good on the ivory dress but do not match my white gown now. My aunt that came with me asked why can't they just take material from the dress and make them into straps? I'm only 5'1 and there's a good portion of the dress that has to be cut off. The representative that day told us no we would have to order extra fabric and beading from the designer. We then asked to speak to the tailor and get their opinion. A man walked in named Juan (tailor) and agreed that we could make the straps out of the dress. We then asked the representative to quote a price for me on the new straps being made from the same fabric and beading from my dress so they perfectly match. The representative came back with $120! $120 after I just spent $347 on straps! Why wasn't this an option to begin with. We asked the representative if we could refund the other straps ($347 ones) and she said no. We paid the remainder of the balance and left. After going home and looking back over the straps that are a different color I then proceeded to ask them again for a refund. How is it my fault that the straps are a different color from my dress? Why didn't they catch that if I changed my dress to white instead of the ivory that the straps would no longer match? Why didn't they tell me that I could've had the straps just made out of my own material for half the cost? I reached out to speak to management and spoke with ASHLEY who has been extremely unprofessional and rude in the entire matter. Not only did she say that it's my fault because I should've known that it would not match but she has given no solution except to line the current straps with more fabric and charge me more money? Not even a refund, a discount or maybe a courtesy of free straps made out of my dress. No! Instead she repeadtly expresses that the entire issue is my fault and even though they're the experts I should've known. I' even sent them pictures where she even agreed that they do look like a hint of grey but again tough luck they can careless. DO NOT BUY!!!! They want to rip you off and get more money from you. They don't care!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Daisy H

Amazing experience here! Malak (not sure if I'm spelling it right) was great--she really listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me tons of options. She was patient with me and ended up finding me my DREAM dress at a fraction of the price I was looking to spend--so she saved... Read More me a lot of money. Very organized bridal salon and always was fun going to. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Rachel H

Pros: 3000 dress types (a ton in the 1-4K price range I was looking in). Good mirrors. Cons: this is such a shop with no personal experience. you have exactly 1 hour, absolutely no more. it feels like they can't wait to get you out of there. i only got to point out dresses i... Read More liked in the sample sale section which was 1 brand, so i didn't get to talk about multiple things i liked. no appts available, all walk ins, so it was hard to plan around and would have been hard for me to come back often. didn't click with my consultant which probably didn't help - she was a bit pushy and rude to me and my sis. Bottom line: worth adding to the mix of places given they have so many dress options, but don't expect to try on tons of them in each session, and I'd probably put them last on my visits.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Nikki P

I came to RK Bridal attempting to help my future mother in law find a gown for our upcoming nuptials. We came in almost as soon as the store opened and were wowed by the service immediately! We were helped by an assistant Mary, who was a complete doll to work with! She listened... Read More in extreme detail and set us up in a fitting room and helped us select gowns. When it came time to order the gown Reed and Ashley were extremely helpful and generous with their time and patience. The selection was top notch and the amount of dresses to choose from were phenomenal. While waiting for the the paperwork to be finished with while checking out we ended up selecting my earrings to be worn the day of the wedding. Overall RK Bridal did not disappoint in the least!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ivelisse V

I went to RK Bridal this past weekend and must say it was the most relaxing and best experience yet. I found my DRESS!!!! I read many reviews before going so I arrived about 8:50am to sign in. When I arrived there were a few women before me already and had I known I would have... Read More probably arrived even earlier but I did not realize the store was inside a building and did not want to wait outside in the freezing cold. Despite the few women ahead of me, I was called in within in two minutes of the store opening. My Consultant, Natalie, was so amazing. She listened to what I wanted and pulled the styles I provided her with. It turned out that what I thought I wanted or would look good on me was just not cutting it. Natalie sensed this and immediately left and came back with a dress of her choice. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I was smiling from moment she took it off the hanger. I love their monitors which allow you to walk down the runway and see your dress from all angles. Be advised if a dress is in stock it can arrive in 3 weeks but if not it can take up to 4 months. Alterations department also books up fast so you want to give yourself ample time for that as well. Great experience so far. I cannot wait to pick up my dress.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Serlindra W

Absolutely love this store! They have the latest dresses from multiple designers. The staff was also very polite. If you you're ready to say yes to an awesome dress please come here!