Award winning Bridal Store near the heart of NYC

RK Bridal has the hottest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of and special occasion dresses.Whether you are a local or an international bride, we are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive prices in the industry!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

619 West 54th Street (5th Floor), New York, NY (212) 947-1155

No need to spend a fortune to get a dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

For my wedding I wanted a stunning wedding dress. I pored over page after page of wedding magazines, trying to find the perfect dress. But I also didn't want to have to spend $5,000 or up on a dress that I would wear for one day. I read some positive reviews of RK Bridal, so I... Read More thought I'd give it a shot. I got my mom and bridesmaids together and in one day we hit three places. RK Bridal was the first. It's not a glamorous salon, with chaise lounges, snooty saleswomen and glasses of champagne handed out. If that's what you want, then you probably have no qualms about wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on a wedding gown, so go right ahead. They have tons of dresses, and one of the things I liked immediately was that you are encouraged to look through the racks yourself, to see what you like. My consultant was Sheryl, and she was awesome. Very sweet and friendly. She listened to what I liked and didn't like in dresses, and set out to pick a few to try on. All but one of her choices looked great on, and she took what worked and what didn't in mind as she went in search of more. We had a great time, and I felt like she was another (extremely knowledgable) friend helping me find my perfect dress. At the end of the appointment I had two very strong contenders. I told her I wanted to think about it because I'm not an impulse buyer, and said that we had two other appointments that day at other salons. She said she totally understood and that she hoped she'd see me again. We hugged as my group and I got ready to go, and the rest of the day I kept comparing my experiences at the other salons to the one I'd had at RK Bridal. When I was at Kleinfeld's (a terribly disappointing and frustrating experience in which they pressured me non-stop to purchase then & there, and my hour and a half time slot turned into 33 minutes because they were overbooked) I'd say to my friends, "You know, Sheryl didn't just pick out the exact dresses I had pictures of -- SHE showed me other options." At the third salon I remarked that Sheryl had actually seemed to care about helping me find the right dress and gave me personal attention, instead of just shuttling me off to a dressing room with my friends and dashing over to the next customer. In the end of course, it came down to the dress. And the dress I fell in love with was one from RK Bridal. It was really, really beautiful, just what I'd had in mind but hadn't been able to fully describe, and it cost less than $2,000. It didn't look any less expensive than any of the more costly dresses I'd tried on at other stores. On my wedding day I received tons of compliments on the dress, and my groom said I looked like a fairy tale princess or old-fashioned movie star (I love old movies, so this was a look I was aiming for). He couldn't stop staring at me, and on our wedding video you can hear him saying several times that I just look so beautiful. That's the only endorsement I really needed to know I'd made the right choice. I felt like a million bucks without having to spend nearly that amount! ;-) So, RK Bridal worked for me. The dresses I tried on were great quality, reasonably priced, and the service was the best I received anywhere I went. My experience with alterations was also stellar. The ladies in tailoring were incredibly nice, very exacting, and made sure that the dress fit as if it had been made just for me. They gave me a dream experience, a dream of a price, and definitely a dream dress.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kristin A

After hearing so many excellent reviews about RK Bridal from friends and coworkers who have gone there to get their wedding dress, I decided to head in over. It was the first time I was trying on dresses and had no idea what to expect. Janice, one of the bridal dress... Read More consultants, was an absolute doll and made the process of trying on dresses amazing. She listened to what I wanted and after going to pick dresses, returned with some of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen. Janice was so incredibly patient with me and the process as a whole. It's true when everyone says you may like one style but when you try something completely different on, you'll just fall in love with it. I always imagined myself with a dress that had the nude/invisible lining and lace up the back. After trying in those types, I went for something with lace but with some Bling!!!! Never thought I would go that route and I have Janice's wonderful eye for detail to thank! I am so excited! I went to RK on New Year's Eve which was a Saturday and it was rather quiet but I do realize that this store can get packed so go during the week if you can! You will be rewarded with wonderful gowns and consultants who truly care and want you to look and feel like a princess on the most special day of your life. Can't wait for the dress to come in and get those alterations done! :)

I HAD THE BEST CONSULTANT EVER!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Solkristina M

My wedding is on August 1 2015 and I am having a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.. I just recently purchased my wedding dress from Rk Bridal. Let me start off by saying I am not a girly girl, I hate shopping and looking through racks. So when i got to Rk i was... Read More overwhelmed because they have alot of dresses and its hard to look through the plastic because alot of them don't have pictures. So I highly recommend have some sort of idea on what you want to tell your consultant because they know the store more than you do. As I waited my turn I was observing everything (mind you it was a Saturday and packed) everyone looked cranky. Then I saw Lisa and she looked very friendly, happy, and welcoming. Even my sister-in-law noticed and told me I hope you get her ( I was thinking the same thing) lol. As I waited Lisa went to the list and called my name and I have to tell you she is amazing. She was friendly, attentive, and the biggest part was she listened to what I wanted and took it a step further. She asked details about my wedding to make sure that I was going to be comfortable in every way. She even gave me the opportunity to try different types of dresses to see what works with me and what doesn't so that I didn't have any doubt with choosing my dress. So I haven't finished the whole process with Rk yet, but so far so good. I even went to other stores just because i couldn't believe that I found my dress that fast in the first store that i went to and no consultant I met was like Lisa. She made my experience that much better, like I was shopping with a girlfriend. So i highly recommend when you see go to Rk bridal ask for Lisa she understands that this is the most important dress that you will purchase in your life, and she makes you feel important.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Natasha A

Had a great experience at RK Bridal. My consultant Natalie was amazing and she ended up choosing the dress I bought. She was great at understanding what I was looking for and making suggestions. I definitely suggest getting there early because there is always a wait (who knew... Read More there were so many brides!). Also bring designer names and style numbers you like but also use the wait time to look around and write down the style numbers you want to try on. That makes the process go so much faster. Alterations were also pretty easy. I made sure I was always the first appointment of the day to minimize the wait time. Our budget was under $2000 and we were able to stay around $1500 so there are alot of choices and price ranges.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 S K

I found my dress at RK Bridal on my second visit. I love the feel of the shop - it's clean, organized and the salesfolks are very professional and friendly! Malak helped me out both times, and she was so personable... knew we were on a time crunch for my wedding and did some... Read More legwork on whether we could get our dress in time. I am totally thrilled with my wedding dress!! Can't wait for the big day.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Wendy P

I loved the location and the fact that they were open on Sunday’s. I wish my dress consultant gave me more choices. I also felt a bit pressured once she told me I only had 45 minutes to try on dresses. However, I found my dream dress pretty quickly. The front desk girls were... Read More amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Sarah W

I had an incredible experience with RK Bridal. Like so many of us, I’d spent quite a bit of time (probably too much?) trying to figure out exactly what I wanted out of a wedding dress. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to find something that fit the bill within my budget—when I... Read More shared this concern with Sheryl, my RK consultant, she immediately made me feel at ease. She pulled no fewer than 10-12 dresses for me, and any one of them would have been an excellent choice for my wedding day. She was patient, honest, kind, and genuinely excited for me. Within an hour, we’d chosen a perfect dress together. I’m so grateful I decided to visit.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Samantha R

So I just went to RK Bridal today for the first time and found my dress! This was my first time dress shopping. My consultant Sherryl (sorry might have spelled her name wrong) was so wonderful. I had one dress that I HAD to try on. In addition to that she looked at the type of... Read More dresses I liked and my body type. She picked some really great ones. I ended up choosing the one that I needed to try on (lucky I guess) but my consultant definitely picked some good contenders. She also matched my veil which was so perfect. I couldn't have picked anything better myself. Now, some negative reviews talk about being rushed. I took a day off work and went during the week. I was not rushed at all and had the opportunity to try on a lot of dresses. I would suggest going during the week if you have a spare day off. Can't wait for my dress to come in!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lori D

Definitely arrive as early as possible if you go in a Saturday. They operate on a first come first serve basis and don’t make appointments. I went super early right when they opened with my mother and we had time to peruse the aisles of dresses before I was paired with a... Read More consultant. I went to RK specifically to try on a dress I had seen on their website and showed my consultant Nadine a picture of it. As it turned out they didn’t have the dress I came to see but she pulled similar dresses for me. At her recommendation I tried on different silhouettes and I ended up falling absolutely in love with a dress she had chosen. Going to RK for wedding dress shopping is good if you want a no-frills experience and are ready to find The Dress.. Their selection of styles, fabrics, and designers is incredible and they have a substantial “plus size” section if you’re a 12+ And you can find something in a very reasonable price range. The store is always packed on the weekend but they’re efficient. Due to the nature of their no-appointment policy I’ve opted to use my own tailor for the alterations. Their minimum cost for alterations is astronomical (practically the cost of the dress itself) which didn’t include putting in cups/bra support which I was told would be extra. But overall I would recommend RK for people who want to get in and get out and find their dream dress.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alicia E

I was really excited to try on a particular dress at RK Bridal from the WTOO collection by Watters. Their website gives so little information; all it stated was that they don't take appointments, and to arrive by 12:00 pm on Sundays to sign in for bridal. I arrived at 11:21 AM... Read More and was #40 in line to try on. I didn't even begin trying on dresses until 3:00 PM. When I signed in, they only told me to search around and pick a top 3, and to take pictures of the tag for anything else. They did NOT tell me that you can only try on what is a sample size there ( whatever is on the floor). That being said, I spent two hours picking out gowns that I couldn't try on. I am a size 12. I tried on 3 gowns after waiting over 3 hours. The consultant never even shook my hand or introduced herself. The first three dresses were fine; when I finished with those, she pulled another, but it was too small. She then told me she didn't know what they would have available in "big sizes." This is not something a self-conscious bride wants to hear. She then went to "search through everything for any big dresses" and came back with two. I liked one, but she couldn't zip it. When she left the room, my friend easily zipped it up. There was a total lack of effort and care. She was rude, and her commentary was truly disgusting. I left in tears, and the only dress I remotely liked was $1oo over budget. I would not recommend this store in the least.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Linda M

We were amazed that we found the perfect wedding gown in one hour. Carlene and Candy were our wedding consultants and experts at their craft. By just looking at the bride to be they picked a few dresses that were gorgeous and in our price range. They were sweet attentive and... Read More caring. My granddaughter came all the way up from Florida and picked her dress in record time. We love TO BRIDAL. Beautiful showroom and excellent staff. They mailed out the dress and veil right away and it is on its way to Florida. Easy and efficient. We loive you Crlene and Candy. Thank you so very much. Bless you. Linda Mercaldo.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Luna R

I flew into NYC from FL to visit family and find my wedding dress & Celine was phenomenal! She helped me find the ideal dress for the first day of the rest of my life! This was huge. Because she was honest and very professional but light hearted as well. Candy who looked at my... Read More body shape and new RIGHT AWAY what I needed. Instead of what I wanted. Which in the end worked perfectly because I got exactly what invisioned. Candy and Celine ensured I would have every piece of what I could need , lace , glit, veil. Etc thank you so much you two! And everyone else at RK who was so inviting xoxo I will be sending friends and family from all around!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie C

If youre looking for a bridal salon with high quality service that can help you pull dresses you didnt research this is not the place for you but if you know what you want, come organized with a list, and you don't want to spend a fortune it was perfect. Did not get tailoring... Read More done here based on previous reviews

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alexandra S

I would definitely come to RK when you are in the process of looking for your dress, JO helped me find my dress and my sister 5 years ago and was great to work with. That being said I was beyond disappointed by the alterations team and would recommend if you buy your dress here... Read More to take it elsewhere for alterations. My initial fitting I was very clear about wanting the deep v in my dress to be moved closer together as I did not want a lot of cleavage showing, I was reassured this would be taken care of. My second fitting came and I mention again as the work still had not been done and was told it would be done at my next fitting since they had to pull everything in first to have it fit right. My third fitting came and everything was still open in the front, at this point I asked again and it was only at this point that the man helping me sounded surprised by what I was asking and said we should of ordered fabric to do that, up until now nobody mentioned we would need fabric. Pricing for fabric wasn't an issue, as I would of paid anything to have my dress the way I wanted but then was told it was too close to my wedding to order it. We added an additional fitting, and was assured they would make it work. My final fitting came and the work was horrible, the fabric they added was poorly placed and changed the whole look of the dress. When I tried to explain that I was not happy I was told that "it was my wedding nerves and I was looking for something to be wrong", and was proceeded to be told that I was not allowed to make another appointment and when I came to pick it up I could not try it on. Luckily I have a close friend who knew a phenomenal seamstress, and the day I picked up my dress from RK I had to bring it to her to correct everything they messed up. There were holes in the lace of my dress, the fabric they added was glued on in places and they never bustled the lining of my dress not to mention it still had to be taken in an inch on either side. This was all the weekend before so I did not have my dress until the day before my wedding. After the wedding my mother called to explain the situation and was told the manager wasn't in, and to send an email. It's been almost a month and nobody has even reached out to us to apologize or acknowledge the situation.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kristin A

Very friendly and talented staff! Large and diverse selection of dresses and accessories! Just be prepared for long waits as they don't take appointments and even with alteration appointments you end up waiting to be seen. In the end though, it is worth it, just be prepared for... Read More the wait.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

I loved my experience here. I found the most beautiful dress and was made to feel like a princess by the staff. The lady helping me was Olga who was Greek and just such a darling. I really enjoyed working with her and she made me feel special, not just another one of the... Read More hundreds of brides who walk through the doors. I would definitely recommend this place - so many options!! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I found the 'searching while you wait' a little daunting. It would have been nice to do this with a stylist and walk around in a more curated way. Otherwise I loved the whole experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Judy S

Get your Dress and leave, do not get it altered here. I would have given RK Bridal 5 stars but after I was done with alterations my experience was so stressful and expensive. It took 7 visits. I suggest brides to be to get their dress at RK but go somewhere else for alterations... Read More save yourself the additional aggravation and stress. I had dress malfunction on the wedding day the clasp broke and my zipper kept going down. NOT WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Samantha E

100% recommend this, ESPECIALLY SHOREL. This was my second time going to RK Bridal, and I said YES with my second dress trying on. The first visit I met with Shorel shortly after I got engaged to start the process. I had some ideas of what I liked and didn't like and Shorel... Read More quickly picked up dresses for me to try on. It was like she knew me my entire life! She was AWESOME. Never once pressured or pushed a dress on me, and always gave me feedback on all the dresses, both positive and constructive. I left that appt knowing I'd be back in a few months to buy a dress. I shopped around locally a few more stores, but NOTHING compared. I came back today, in hopes of finding a dress since my mother is from out of state and isn't realistic for her to come a lot during the week. Shorel had pulled my top 2 dresses along with 2 more I wanted to try on. The second dress I tried on, I JUST KNEW IT WAS IT. I instantly teared up (which for me and trying on a dress was a big deal cuz I didn't think that would happen!) and I came out and my party KNEW that that was the one. Shorel was ABSOLUTELY amazing and patient. She paired it perfectly with a veil and that was that. I HIGHLY recommend SHOREL as your consultant. She was amazing, friendly, gave you perfect criticism and knew what she was doing. I will be recommending her to everyone I know who's getting married !!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Krista T

STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!! My dress arrived with a large stain on it resulting in a very stressful situation just weeks before my wedding. RK Bridal was unwilling to accept any blame in the stained dress or help to remedy the situation. Overall, extremely disappointing... Read More customer service, and I recommend brides take their business elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katalyn V

Great space and Nassim was a great consultant

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sarah R

I used RK Bridal for my wedding gown, veil, and bridesmaid dresses. I had my wedding gown alterations at RK and my mom also bought her dress there. They have a wonderful selection available, and while the lack of appointments/inaccurate appointment times can be frustrating I was... Read More very happy with the final product. Ordering was easy for me and my bridesmaids, and they held my gown for a few months before my fittings began. Their seamstresses did an excellent job making me look as good as I felt. I'd definitely recommend going here for all attire keeping in mind that they don't have appointments for trying on and appointments for fitting are a lose term - I occasionally still waited an hour despite arriving at my fitting time.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Michelle S

THANK YOU RK BRIDAL! Thank you for everything that you did for me to ensure everything went perfectly for my wedding. Thank you Malik for helping me find my absolutely stunning dress. Thank you Jackie for holding my dress for me for an entire year because of my situation. For... Read More someone reading this review, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016. I had to push my wedding back and therefore I had to reach out to all my vendors to push back everything. My dress was already at RK and Jackie had my dress kept in pristine condition ready for me in 2017. I had a beautiful wedding and Jackie, Malik, Fanny and the wonderful staff at RK Bridal contributed to that. Writing this with tears in my eyes...Thank you

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Michelle M

I went into RK Bridal on a whim with my mom, and amazing found the dress I spent months looking for. However, when I went for my initial try on after my dress came in, I noticed other brides having horrifying issues with their alterations. One was getting married in 6 days, and... Read More the hem they did looked like it was stabbed at with scissors. Another was supposed to pick up her dress that day for her wedding in 2 weeks, and they hadn't done a thing to it. It still was pinned and marked for a hem and wasn't taken in up top at all. It's a great place to purchase a dress, but I didn't experiment with the alterations.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 STEPHANIE C

So let me start by saying unfortunately i was affected by alfred angelo and completely lost all hope in finding my dream wedding dress! Until today when i went to RK bridal and met Shereyl! She was so amazing and so helpful! She stood by my side and helped me find my dream... Read More dress! She didnt stop until i found it! I was left heartbroken before today! I love my dress even more than the first one i had said yes too! :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Joanna P

Great experience and of course a beautiful dress! So happy I went with RK bridal for my big day! Found the dress of my dreams and the pricing was in my budget