Award winning Bridal Store near the heart of NYC

RK Bridal has the hottest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of and special occasion dresses.Whether you are a local or an international bride, we are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive prices in the industry!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2007

619 West 54th Street (5th Floor), New York, NY (212) 947-1155

No need to spend a fortune to get a dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

For my wedding I wanted a stunning wedding dress. I pored over page after page of wedding magazines, trying to find the perfect dress. But I also didn't want to have to spend $5,000 or up on a dress that I would wear for one day. I read some positive reviews of RK Bridal, so I... Read More thought I'd give it a shot. I got my mom and bridesmaids together and in one day we hit three places. RK Bridal was the first. It's not a glamorous salon, with chaise lounges, snooty saleswomen and glasses of champagne handed out. If that's what you want, then you probably have no qualms about wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on a wedding gown, so go right ahead. They have tons of dresses, and one of the things I liked immediately was that you are encouraged to look through the racks yourself, to see what you like. My consultant was Sheryl, and she was awesome. Very sweet and friendly. She listened to what I liked and didn't like in dresses, and set out to pick a few to try on. All but one of her choices looked great on, and she took what worked and what didn't in mind as she went in search of more. We had a great time, and I felt like she was another (extremely knowledgable) friend helping me find my perfect dress. At the end of the appointment I had two very strong contenders. I told her I wanted to think about it because I'm not an impulse buyer, and said that we had two other appointments that day at other salons. She said she totally understood and that she hoped she'd see me again. We hugged as my group and I got ready to go, and the rest of the day I kept comparing my experiences at the other salons to the one I'd had at RK Bridal. When I was at Kleinfeld's (a terribly disappointing and frustrating experience in which they pressured me non-stop to purchase then & there, and my hour and a half time slot turned into 33 minutes because they were overbooked) I'd say to my friends, "You know, Sheryl didn't just pick out the exact dresses I had pictures of -- SHE showed me other options." At the third salon I remarked that Sheryl had actually seemed to care about helping me find the right dress and gave me personal attention, instead of just shuttling me off to a dressing room with my friends and dashing over to the next customer. In the end of course, it came down to the dress. And the dress I fell in love with was one from RK Bridal. It was really, really beautiful, just what I'd had in mind but hadn't been able to fully describe, and it cost less than $2,000. It didn't look any less expensive than any of the more costly dresses I'd tried on at other stores. On my wedding day I received tons of compliments on the dress, and my groom said I looked like a fairy tale princess or old-fashioned movie star (I love old movies, so this was a look I was aiming for). He couldn't stop staring at me, and on our wedding video you can hear him saying several times that I just look so beautiful. That's the only endorsement I really needed to know I'd made the right choice. I felt like a million bucks without having to spend nearly that amount! ;-) So, RK Bridal worked for me. The dresses I tried on were great quality, reasonably priced, and the service was the best I received anywhere I went. My experience with alterations was also stellar. The ladies in tailoring were incredibly nice, very exacting, and made sure that the dress fit as if it had been made just for me. They gave me a dream experience, a dream of a price, and definitely a dream dress.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kristin A

After hearing so many excellent reviews about RK Bridal from friends and coworkers who have gone there to get their wedding dress, I decided to head in over. It was the first time I was trying on dresses and had no idea what to expect. Janice, one of the bridal dress... Read More consultants, was an absolute doll and made the process of trying on dresses amazing. She listened to what I wanted and after going to pick dresses, returned with some of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen. Janice was so incredibly patient with me and the process as a whole. It's true when everyone says you may like one style but when you try something completely different on, you'll just fall in love with it. I always imagined myself with a dress that had the nude/invisible lining and lace up the back. After trying in those types, I went for something with lace but with some Bling!!!! Never thought I would go that route and I have Janice's wonderful eye for detail to thank! I am so excited! I went to RK on New Year's Eve which was a Saturday and it was rather quiet but I do realize that this store can get packed so go during the week if you can! You will be rewarded with wonderful gowns and consultants who truly care and want you to look and feel like a princess on the most special day of your life. Can't wait for the dress to come in and get those alterations done! :)

I HAD THE BEST CONSULTANT EVER!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Solkristina M

My wedding is on August 1 2015 and I am having a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.. I just recently purchased my wedding dress from Rk Bridal. Let me start off by saying I am not a girly girl, I hate shopping and looking through racks. So when i got to Rk i was... Read More overwhelmed because they have alot of dresses and its hard to look through the plastic because alot of them don't have pictures. So I highly recommend have some sort of idea on what you want to tell your consultant because they know the store more than you do. As I waited my turn I was observing everything (mind you it was a Saturday and packed) everyone looked cranky. Then I saw Lisa and she looked very friendly, happy, and welcoming. Even my sister-in-law noticed and told me I hope you get her ( I was thinking the same thing) lol. As I waited Lisa went to the list and called my name and I have to tell you she is amazing. She was friendly, attentive, and the biggest part was she listened to what I wanted and took it a step further. She asked details about my wedding to make sure that I was going to be comfortable in every way. She even gave me the opportunity to try different types of dresses to see what works with me and what doesn't so that I didn't have any doubt with choosing my dress. So I haven't finished the whole process with Rk yet, but so far so good. I even went to other stores just because i couldn't believe that I found my dress that fast in the first store that i went to and no consultant I met was like Lisa. She made my experience that much better, like I was shopping with a girlfriend. So i highly recommend when you see go to Rk bridal ask for Lisa she understands that this is the most important dress that you will purchase in your life, and she makes you feel important.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kristin A

Very friendly and talented staff! Large and diverse selection of dresses and accessories! Just be prepared for long waits as they don't take appointments and even with alteration appointments you end up waiting to be seen. In the end though, it is worth it, just be prepared for... Read More the wait.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

I loved my experience here. I found the most beautiful dress and was made to feel like a princess by the staff. The lady helping me was Olga who was Greek and just such a darling. I really enjoyed working with her and she made me feel special, not just another one of the... Read More hundreds of brides who walk through the doors. I would definitely recommend this place - so many options!! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I found the 'searching while you wait' a little daunting. It would have been nice to do this with a stylist and walk around in a more curated way. Otherwise I loved the whole experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Judy S

Get your Dress and leave, do not get it altered here. I would have given RK Bridal 5 stars but after I was done with alterations my experience was so stressful and expensive. It took 7 visits. I suggest brides to be to get their dress at RK but go somewhere else for alterations... Read More save yourself the additional aggravation and stress. I had dress malfunction on the wedding day the clasp broke and my zipper kept going down. NOT WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Samantha E

100% recommend this, ESPECIALLY SHOREL. This was my second time going to RK Bridal, and I said YES with my second dress trying on. The first visit I met with Shorel shortly after I got engaged to start the process. I had some ideas of what I liked and didn't like and Shorel... Read More quickly picked up dresses for me to try on. It was like she knew me my entire life! She was AWESOME. Never once pressured or pushed a dress on me, and always gave me feedback on all the dresses, both positive and constructive. I left that appt knowing I'd be back in a few months to buy a dress. I shopped around locally a few more stores, but NOTHING compared. I came back today, in hopes of finding a dress since my mother is from out of state and isn't realistic for her to come a lot during the week. Shorel had pulled my top 2 dresses along with 2 more I wanted to try on. The second dress I tried on, I JUST KNEW IT WAS IT. I instantly teared up (which for me and trying on a dress was a big deal cuz I didn't think that would happen!) and I came out and my party KNEW that that was the one. Shorel was ABSOLUTELY amazing and patient. She paired it perfectly with a veil and that was that. I HIGHLY recommend SHOREL as your consultant. She was amazing, friendly, gave you perfect criticism and knew what she was doing. I will be recommending her to everyone I know who's getting married !!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Krista T

STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!! My dress arrived with a large stain on it resulting in a very stressful situation just weeks before my wedding. RK Bridal was unwilling to accept any blame in the stained dress or help to remedy the situation. Overall, extremely disappointing... Read More customer service, and I recommend brides take their business elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katalyn V

Great space and Nassim was a great consultant

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sarah R

I used RK Bridal for my wedding gown, veil, and bridesmaid dresses. I had my wedding gown alterations at RK and my mom also bought her dress there. They have a wonderful selection available, and while the lack of appointments/inaccurate appointment times can be frustrating I was... Read More very happy with the final product. Ordering was easy for me and my bridesmaids, and they held my gown for a few months before my fittings began. Their seamstresses did an excellent job making me look as good as I felt. I'd definitely recommend going here for all attire keeping in mind that they don't have appointments for trying on and appointments for fitting are a lose term - I occasionally still waited an hour despite arriving at my fitting time.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Michelle S

THANK YOU RK BRIDAL! Thank you for everything that you did for me to ensure everything went perfectly for my wedding. Thank you Malik for helping me find my absolutely stunning dress. Thank you Jackie for holding my dress for me for an entire year because of my situation. For... Read More someone reading this review, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016. I had to push my wedding back and therefore I had to reach out to all my vendors to push back everything. My dress was already at RK and Jackie had my dress kept in pristine condition ready for me in 2017. I had a beautiful wedding and Jackie, Malik, Fanny and the wonderful staff at RK Bridal contributed to that. Writing this with tears in my eyes...Thank you

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Michelle M

I went into RK Bridal on a whim with my mom, and amazing found the dress I spent months looking for. However, when I went for my initial try on after my dress came in, I noticed other brides having horrifying issues with their alterations. One was getting married in 6 days, and... Read More the hem they did looked like it was stabbed at with scissors. Another was supposed to pick up her dress that day for her wedding in 2 weeks, and they hadn't done a thing to it. It still was pinned and marked for a hem and wasn't taken in up top at all. It's a great place to purchase a dress, but I didn't experiment with the alterations.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 STEPHANIE C

So let me start by saying unfortunately i was affected by alfred angelo and completely lost all hope in finding my dream wedding dress! Until today when i went to RK bridal and met Shereyl! She was so amazing and so helpful! She stood by my side and helped me find my dream... Read More dress! She didnt stop until i found it! I was left heartbroken before today! I love my dress even more than the first one i had said yes too! :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Joanna P

Great experience and of course a beautiful dress! So happy I went with RK bridal for my big day! Found the dress of my dreams and the pricing was in my budget

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Christina W

I ordered Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses from here. They took a VERY long time to arrive, and all needed alterations (probably because we did not get measured by RK Bridal - much cheaper not to). But, they were all beautiful and the girls looked great. We had a good experience... Read More at the salon (which has a bit of a warehouse feel) and I would recommend it to others looking for quality, fairly priced dresses.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Reema M

So let me start by saying, all the negative reviews has to be from people who are a little too critical, because I had the exact opposite experience. The reviews scared me, but I knew RK bridal had such a good selection it was my FIRST stop. I was going alone and I was a bit... Read More down about it but Jackie made me feel so much better, she greeted me with a smile and told me it's better to come alone sometimes (I totally agree now) So after reading through so many reviews, I kept hearing the name sheryl and how amazing she is, and I was praying to the universe that I get sheryl, and my prayers were answered! And the reviews weren't lying she is AMAZING! She made me comfortable, and she knew what I wanted and what wouldn't look good, she even took videos and pictures of me, it felt like she was family. I found the dress and I wanted to wait, but couldn't walk away so I decided to get it! And I still can't stop staring at pictures of myself in it! Sheryl is a fairy God mother!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Melissa L

I went to RK Bridal for my wedding dress today and I had the best experience! I had Cheryl and not only did she find me the most amazing dress that fit all of my requests, she had so much fun with myself and my mom and best friends. Super knowledgeable and the price points are... Read More fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Maggie C

I had a wonderful consultant who took the photos from dressed I had tried on, her brief interaction with me and used her intuition to find me my dream dress (that I didn't even know I wanted). She was fantastic. The process of going to RK is notoriously frustrating - say it with... Read More me: they do not take appointments! You will likely wait forever, sometimes throughout the alteration process. My tailor was good at altering my dress, HOWEVER, I kept telling the team that I needed it to be shorter so that I would not trip on the wedding day, and when I received it, the tulle was SO much longer than the bottom layer. I tripped the entire day, and I had expressed repeatedly that it needed to be hemmed. That was very disappointing after 3 alteration appointments.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Alison T

I went to a bunch of places and then finally found my dress at RK. They were great and so happy with my dress.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Angely R

I had an AMAZING experience at RK bridal!!!!! the first time I went was on a Saturday. My consultant was Monica, I absolutely LOLVED HER!!! Monica was so patient with me, I explained to her what kind of dress I wanted and she knew exactly what dresses I would love! the second... Read More time I went was on a Monday afternoon, I requested Monica again. Ashely helped me choose dresses off the rack while I waited for Monica to be available. Ashely was the sweetest, I felt like I was dress shopping with a friend! Once Monica was available, she took great care of me. even though i had chosen dresses on my own, she still took her time looking for other dresses she thought i might like. needless to say she definitely found "the one" and I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!! I did have a slight problem, but I contacted Jackie the owner and she made sure the problem was fixed immediately. Both Jackie and Madison went out their way to make sure I was completely satisfied and happy. I seriously cant find the words to thank the RK bridal staff!! Not only did I find my dream dress at an affordable price, but I was well taken care of. Thank you RK bridal!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Tina A

I rarely post bad reviews because I feel if the business was bad I'd rather not go back but considering there will be other brides shopping at this place I prefer to hopefully give someone advice. This place has a great selection of dress unfortunately, you're rushed and made... Read More to feel that it's more important to buy a dress than the right dress for you. My bra size measurement is a 36 bra size, but was measured at 38, needless to say the dress didn't fit properly and was really hard to adjust considering the cups were gigantic. It's better to find a boutique where the sales person is willing to help you find a dress that suites your body type and fits. Once you feel rushed or not sure about a dress or boutique, sales person etc. it's best to go elsewhere. Wedding dresses are expensive and you shouldn't be rushed on making such a big purchase.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jaclyn L

I walked in looking for my dress completely over whelmed and nervous. When I told the consultant what I wanted she wasted no time finding what I liked. I cannot be more happier with the service and the dress I bought. It was my dream dress and everything plus more. I have to... Read More say Juan in alterations was my life saver and sun. He made sure I was happy and if I didn't seem it he would turn it around even if I had to wait hours for my dress to be perfect. He is the best and cares for the brides! I am recommending everyone to RK to find their dream dress..

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Melissa H

RK bridal was an incredible experience for me. I went on a Wednesday morning and didn't have to wait at all. Totally recommend going on a weekday morning because it's definitely less crowded and more personal. All of the dresses (and there are thousands) are so reasonably... Read More priced, you won't find prices like this anywhere else. However, the main reason that my experience was so wonderful was because of my consultant, Olga. She was AMAZING!!!!! From the moment I met with her I felt connected with her, I showed her a couple of pictures of dresses that I liked and she immediately began pulling dresses. She knew exactly what I was looking for, she picked out such gorgeous gowns!! She went above and beyond my expectations, she would show me gowns in different colors so I could get an idea, and she was so gentle, sweet, and she listened so what I was looking for. Although she let me pull whatever dresses I wanted, she found much better ones that looked better on me. She pulled a dress and it was everything I had imagined, and I said yes to the dress!!!! Olga spent over 2 hours with me and I felt so blessed to have met her. She seriously is amazing at what she does and anyone who gets to work with her is seriously blessed. Thank you Olga and RK bridal for making me feel like a true princess!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alyssa S

My consultant was Sheryl. She made the experience so amazing! She was so intuitive and only had to look at one picture to know what I wanted. She showed me the dresses I wanted to try, and also brought comparable dresses. She didn't show me anything outside of my price range.... Read More She didn't just show me dresses at the top of my price range either. Sheryl genuinely wanted to see me in the dress of my dreams. I came back to her multiple times all the way from Maryland. The best part about this place is they have a huge selection of dresses at all different price points. I was able to find something I loved way below my budget. I can't wait to walk down the isle in my dress!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kayla S

I said Yes to the Dress at RK!! Sheryl was my consultant and she was such a blessing. She was so patient and she not just listened but truly understood what I wanted in a dress. The staff at RK were all very kind and truly made the experience wonderful. A genuine 5-star... Read More experience!