Award winning Bridal Store near the heart of NYC

RK Bridal has the hottest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of and special occasion dresses.Whether you are a local or an international bride, we are dedicated to providing you with the most competitive prices in the industry!

619 West 54th Street (5th Floor), New York, NY (212) 947-1155

No need to spend a fortune to get a dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

For my wedding I wanted a stunning wedding dress. I pored over page after page of wedding magazines, trying to find the perfect dress. But I also didn't want to have to spend $5,000 or up on a dress that I would wear for one day. I read some positive reviews of RK Bridal, so I... Read More thought I'd give it a shot. I got my mom and bridesmaids together and in one day we hit three places. RK Bridal was the first. It's not a glamorous salon, with chaise lounges, snooty saleswomen and glasses of champagne handed out. If that's what you want, then you probably have no qualms about wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on a wedding gown, so go right ahead. They have tons of dresses, and one of the things I liked immediately was that you are encouraged to look through the racks yourself, to see what you like. My consultant was Sheryl, and she was awesome. Very sweet and friendly. She listened to what I liked and didn't like in dresses, and set out to pick a few to try on. All but one of her choices looked great on, and she took what worked and what didn't in mind as she went in search of more. We had a great time, and I felt like she was another (extremely knowledgable) friend helping me find my perfect dress. At the end of the appointment I had two very strong contenders. I told her I wanted to think about it because I'm not an impulse buyer, and said that we had two other appointments that day at other salons. She said she totally understood and that she hoped she'd see me again. We hugged as my group and I got ready to go, and the rest of the day I kept comparing my experiences at the other salons to the one I'd had at RK Bridal. When I was at Kleinfeld's (a terribly disappointing and frustrating experience in which they pressured me non-stop to purchase then & there, and my hour and a half time slot turned into 33 minutes because they were overbooked) I'd say to my friends, "You know, Sheryl didn't just pick out the exact dresses I had pictures of -- SHE showed me other options." At the third salon I remarked that Sheryl had actually seemed to care about helping me find the right dress and gave me personal attention, instead of just shuttling me off to a dressing room with my friends and dashing over to the next customer. In the end of course, it came down to the dress. And the dress I fell in love with was one from RK Bridal. It was really, really beautiful, just what I'd had in mind but hadn't been able to fully describe, and it cost less than $2,000. It didn't look any less expensive than any of the more costly dresses I'd tried on at other stores. On my wedding day I received tons of compliments on the dress, and my groom said I looked like a fairy tale princess or old-fashioned movie star (I love old movies, so this was a look I was aiming for). He couldn't stop staring at me, and on our wedding video you can hear him saying several times that I just look so beautiful. That's the only endorsement I really needed to know I'd made the right choice. I felt like a million bucks without having to spend nearly that amount! ;-) So, RK Bridal worked for me. The dresses I tried on were great quality, reasonably priced, and the service was the best I received anywhere I went. My experience with alterations was also stellar. The ladies in tailoring were incredibly nice, very exacting, and made sure that the dress fit as if it had been made just for me. They gave me a dream experience, a dream of a price, and definitely a dream dress.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kristin A

After hearing so many excellent reviews about RK Bridal from friends and coworkers who have gone there to get their wedding dress, I decided to head in over. It was the first time I was trying on dresses and had no idea what to expect. Janice, one of the bridal dress... Read More consultants, was an absolute doll and made the process of trying on dresses amazing. She listened to what I wanted and after going to pick dresses, returned with some of the most stunning gowns I have ever seen. Janice was so incredibly patient with me and the process as a whole. It's true when everyone says you may like one style but when you try something completely different on, you'll just fall in love with it. I always imagined myself with a dress that had the nude/invisible lining and lace up the back. After trying in those types, I went for something with lace but with some Bling!!!! Never thought I would go that route and I have Janice's wonderful eye for detail to thank! I am so excited! I went to RK on New Year's Eve which was a Saturday and it was rather quiet but I do realize that this store can get packed so go during the week if you can! You will be rewarded with wonderful gowns and consultants who truly care and want you to look and feel like a princess on the most special day of your life. Can't wait for the dress to come in and get those alterations done! :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Solkristina M

My wedding is on August 1 2015 and I am having a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.. I just recently purchased my wedding dress from Rk Bridal. Let me start off by saying I am not a girly girl, I hate shopping and looking through racks. So when i got to Rk i was... Read More overwhelmed because they have alot of dresses and its hard to look through the plastic because alot of them don't have pictures. So I highly recommend have some sort of idea on what you want to tell your consultant because they know the store more than you do. As I waited my turn I was observing everything (mind you it was a Saturday and packed) everyone looked cranky. Then I saw Lisa and she looked very friendly, happy, and welcoming. Even my sister-in-law noticed and told me I hope you get her ( I was thinking the same thing) lol. As I waited Lisa went to the list and called my name and I have to tell you she is amazing. She was friendly, attentive, and the biggest part was she listened to what I wanted and took it a step further. She asked details about my wedding to make sure that I was going to be comfortable in every way. She even gave me the opportunity to try different types of dresses to see what works with me and what doesn't so that I didn't have any doubt with choosing my dress. So I haven't finished the whole process with Rk yet, but so far so good. I even went to other stores just because i couldn't believe that I found my dress that fast in the first store that i went to and no consultant I met was like Lisa. She made my experience that much better, like I was shopping with a girlfriend. So i highly recommend when you see go to Rk bridal ask for Lisa she understands that this is the most important dress that you will purchase in your life, and she makes you feel important.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Jhoselyn F

I had a great experience at RK bridal. They don't take appointments like other bridal boutiques do so I would recommend going early on a weekday like I did. I didnt have to wait long for someone to help me find the gown I was looking for. They have many beautiful gowns there and... Read More they carry a lot of different brands. I picked out 3 gowns to try on and knew as soon as I tried my second one that it would be my bridal gown. The gown is beautifully made and I didn't need many alterations. The alterations are a bit pricey but their work was impeccable. Thank you RK Bridal and staff for your help and professionalism. I loved my gown and so did everyone else. Simply beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Lauren A

I had such a wonderful experience working with Olga at RK Bridal. I am a curvier bride and every step of the way Olga worked her hardest to make sure the dresses were clipped to perfection and that I felt comfortable throughout the entire experience. She was very knowledgable... Read More and easy to work with. Word of advice - figure out your style before coming here! Looking through the dresses can be overwhelming, especially if you are unsure of what you like.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Malak A

This was one of the best experiences ever. I had an amazing consultant then few more joined to help me out!The dress was delivered in 3 months which was perfect.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Bonnie P

They’re not kidding when they say this is where you find your dress! I’d been to two salons before RK and was lukewarm on all the dresses there, as well as pretty fed up with the “you only have an hour to try on three dresses and we’re going to push you HARD for a sale”... Read More mentality. Everything about RK, however, made me feel relaxed and like a guest rather than a walking dollar sign. We had Monica and she was THE BEST. She really listened to what I had to say and the pictures I’d taken at the other salons and my Pinterest page, and pulled dresses that I absolutely would’ve walked past, but looked AMAZING on me. I went through three dresses that I could’ve seen myself wearing when I found THE ONE. Monica still gave me plenty of time to walk around in it, left me alone each time to talk with my maid of honor without breathing down my neck or trying to push me in any direction, and let me lead the whole experience. There was no “set time frame” and I always felt like I could change my mind or keep thinking. When I felt sure it was my dress, she still took the time to help me put on a veil and had a bouquet to walk with, and waited patiently while I called my mom (and she chatted with my parents for a bit too!) - I didn’t get “sold” the veil, though they did sell them (and jewelry, and shoes, etc). I walked out happy and relaxed and really having enjoyed the whole experience. Skip the bougie salons - come here and have a really grand time, where you’re treated well!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Mindy F

I had made a whole 3 day weekend back in May 2017 to try and find my wedding dress for my February 2018 wedding. For some reason I had this gut feeling I would find it at RK Bridal, just by the judgement of their website and how many varieties of dresses they had. I wasn't... Read More looking for any particular designer-heck I could care less. All I wanted was THE dress and in my budget range. I went on a crazy/busy Saturday morning with my mom, aunt, and sister. My consultant was Jo. She could have not been more accommodating to my bridal desires. She spent a whole lot of time with me. We were there for about 2 hours finding the perfect dress. Juan, my alterations consultant was so lovable. I love working with him every time I went for my fitting. Everything comes down to the bride-if you are calm and pleasant, so will the people assisting you.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Brittany H

As someone who feels a little lost and overwhelmed during the wedding planning experience, I cannot compliment Sheryl of RK Bridal highly enough. Not only was is she sweet and personable, she was also an excellent and professional consultant. Providing her with only two or three... Read More examples and the admittedly subjective & embarrassingly vague descriptor “angelic” (have I mentioned that I don’t know what I’m doing?) Sheryl was able to collect a dozen dresses that fit my vision perfectly. She was able to quickly tailor her suggestions based on my feedback, and clearly articulated what features about various styles were working (or politely telling me what was not) for my body type and why. Sheryl made the whole experience incredibly easy and enjoyable! I did not purchase a dress during the visit because I loved three styles so much that I couldn’t decide. I will definitely be going back for another visit!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 G A

This is going to be a long one but I promise, worth the read. I went to RK with my Mom in search of my dream dress. I was blown away by the huge, crowded showroom. Yes, they greet you at the door. Yes, you’re taken to a room and asked some basic questions to find out what you’re... Read More looking for. I was looking for an A-Line shape in an ivory color. The consultant was sweet and attentive...at first. Once the half hour mark hit, she kicked it into high gear. She started throwing modified ALines at me (not great on my hips) and she actually started taking care of two other clients while I was still trying on dresses. It was clear I was being rushed out. I settled on a dress (looking back, I should have chosen differently) and scheduled my alterations. Do. Not. Get. Alterations. Done. Here. I will say it again: DO NOT GET ALTERATIONS DONE HERE. They do not know what they’re doing and just like the consultants in the showroom, all they do is rush you. I wanted sleeves put on my dress and they told me it was no problem. When I went for my first fitting I was told they no longer do sleeves. They had 5 months to notify me of this. Now it was too late to find someone to do the sleeves. I had to have one of the seamstresses do the work on the side and they came out awful. AWFUL. Any photos of me lifting my arms cannot he used or posted because you can see the overlap in the seam on the sleeves. The dress was way too tight (no I did not gain weight) I could barely breathe. All in all, my experience was terrible. I regret my choice of dress and my choice of boutique. They are unprofessional, rude and don’t give a shit about you or your big day. Do yourself a favor- go to a smaller boutique where they pay attention to you and make you feel like a BRIDE because RK Bridal doesn’t.

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Kyle H

RK Bridal was my last stop (after 5 other shops) on my dress hunt. They don't take consultation appointments so come early or be prepared to wait. My consultant was great - the 4th dress she put me in was absolutely amazing, I had goosebumps! Because my mom couldn't be there... Read More with me I went back the next week and the same consultant took the time to pin the dress and help me facetime my mom to show her my pick. I ended up doing the alterations at the store with Juan. He was very attentive and patient which was good because it took us 6 appointments to get everything correct (they schedule you for 3 initial appointments and add more if needed). There is a flat rate for alterations so it's easy to figure it into your dress budget. Be prepared again to wait at the alterations department, they set appointments but I was often waiting for over 30min to get into the dressing room. In the end it was all worth it, I had more people compliment me on my dress than anything else at my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Kristen F

Had an amazing experience at RK Bridal! After having been to so many bridal shops before this, the process of finding a dress was very discouraging. Nadine was AMAZING. I tried on one of the dresses that I chose, explained to her what I liked and didn't like and she brought me... Read More dresses that she thought suited my body best. All the dresses were beautiful and put to shame all the other dresses I've tried at every other shop I had been to. The third dress I tried on from her pick was THE dress! She told me from the moment she brought the dress "I think this is it" & when I tried it on, it was everything I wanted and more. Definitely ask for Nadine!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Megan U

5 stars are simply not enough!! The last thing I wanted to do was travel to Manhattan to dress shop, but after going to 5 other bridal shoppes and striking out, I felt I was running out of options... I should have taken advice from friends and gone to RK Bridal from the... Read More beginning. With just 3 questions, my consultant Sheryl, was able to pull gowns that I had envisioned wearing. She gave wonderful advise, and the thing I'm most impressed over, is she never pushed the sale. She was honest, knowledgeable, and compassionate with me and my "squad". The rest of the team went above and beyond in helping place the order. I, of course fell in love with a "tester" gown, and there's a very small window of opportunity in buying those types of dresses. I'm blown away with their customer service and professionalism. I can't wait for my dress to arrive !!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Paige H

I woke up the morning we'd all planned on going to RK Bridal to search for my wedding dress nauseated with hardcore heart palpitations. Before the big day I'd done major research, picked specific dresses & called to confirm they had them in stock. Even though I went in beyond... Read More prepared, I was SUPER nervous that somehow none of them would work out. I think that's every bride's biggest fear-not finding the one & you end up leaving empty handed. My bridesmaids, my mom & my fiancé's mom traveled from all over the US to come dress shopping with me. I know seeing 10 women step off an elevator & walk towards the front door had to have the employees worried that we were there to take over the store LOL-NOPE! Just the opposite. Manuel took me to gather all my dresses explaining how the appointment would flow. Then I got linked with my stylist, Celine. This woman is THE wedding dress warrior queen. Knowing she had done this for 8 yrs squashed every fear I had. She was so fantastic to my soccer team sized bride tribe haha! Celine is incredible at what she does-it's truly a gift. She was so down to earth, honest & was Team Paige for me against my opinionated mom. Celine made me feel so beautiful. Once I said yes to my dress, Candy (one of the owners who did my measurements) offered to take a lot of pics & videos of us all together. It made the experience so special as our group of girls hadn't been together in 5 yrs. The next day I realized that they had a lot of color combos the dress could be ordered in. I'm crazy pale & was afraid the color of the tulle on the back of my dress I ordered would contrast negatively. I called & they invited me to come in to discuss it. Celine grabbed every tulle sample, put me in the dress again & took me under a bunch of different lights to see what should be done. She even had a co-worker come over, who was pale like me, to help me visualize it even further. It turned out what was ordered worked just fine. They have no idea how thankful I am for the time they took with me not 1 but 2 days in a row. My RK Bridal experience was everything I dreamed it could be & THEN SOME. A huge heartfelt thank you to Celine who was my angel from start to finish. THANK YOU CELINE & THANK YOU RK BRIDAL!!! -Paige Howard

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Rebecca S

I got my dress at RK Bridal yesterday and am beyond happy! I had 3 appointments and RK Bridal was my last - I recommend doing it this way as it isn't a great first place to look. You want to have an idea of what you want to make the most of your time there. When I arrived, there... Read More was about a 45 min - 1 hr wait. You can't make appointments. I went at 430 pm on a Friday so probably day time would be less of a wait. With time to kill, I wandered the 2500 dresses on the floor taking pictures of ones I wanted to try on. I'll admit - it was overwhelming and I wasn't totally sure what the dresses looked like because they are in bags. I had heard you need to do the leg work yourself and pick your own dresses to try. However - that is not true at all! Once I got called, I met with Sheryl who took me to the back area and we sat down and talked about what I wanted and showed her 2 dresses I really liked and her goal was to beat those. She was so encouraging and pulled just 6 dresses - only 1 of which wasn't a fit and within the remaining 5 found the one I loved and bought! I never even mentioned the ones I saw on the floor - she pulled the right dresses for me and found the winner! So you definitely get a personalized experience here. After being 90% on the dress, Sheryl got me a few veil options and a bouquet and I got to see in video how I looked front and back walking the aisle. It was a wonderful experience and I had no hesitation buying my dress right there and then - no need to think about it! Thank you SO MUCH Sheryl!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Jessica K

I didn't love the idea of making appointments at other bridal salons, so I decided to try RK Bridal so that I could explore dresses with a little less stress. I was partnered with Celine, and only 5 dresses later she found a gorgeous dress that fit me perfectly! I wasn't... Read More planning on buying anything that day, but this dress was perfect. Celine listened to all of my preferences, and because she had such a great knowledge of RK's inventory, she was able to find just the right dress. I couldn't have imagined a better experience!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Chelsea M

Great service and prices. If going on a Saturday get there really early before it gets too crazy.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Milly R

Great job RK bridal awesome job at my first try the sales consultant got it right NADINE can't thank u enough good luck great job.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Shea D

RK Bridal exceeded my expectations completely! I went to two bridal salons prior to RK Bridal and I was a little tired and didn't expect to find something I liked at RK (not sure why). But lucky for me I had such a WONDERFUL consultant -- Sheryl was very knowledgable (she's been... Read More doing this for 14 years), she knew exactly when to provide her opinion and when to step back, she listened to my concerns and was quick to provide solutions. She choose beautiful dresses for me and I am excited to bring my mom back in a couple weeks. If you have the chance to meet with Sheryl I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Kelly A

RK Bridal has beautiful and very reasonably priced dresses. Sheryl was my consultant and she was wonderful! Very knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Megan G

I had such an amazing experience at RK Bridal! They had every dress you could think of there and they let me try on so many dresses. Sheryl is the best! She was so patient with me and super helpful, she made the whole appointment so much fun! I would definitely recommend you... Read More coming here, you’ll love it just as much as I did.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Alexa P

First off, the staff at the front desk could be a lot friendlier. Your in the wedding dress business, try to greet people with a little enthusiasm, their preparing for the best day of their lives. Second, I had heard about RK's reputation of sizing brides up in dresses so they... Read More could charge more money in alterations, but due to their prices I decided to give them a shot anyway. My bridal attendant was a little cold at first, towards me, my bridal party and my mom but she eventually warmed up to me and I ended up literally loving her in the end, completely forgot her name though. I tried on three dresses, fell in love with the first one I tried and ended up getting my dress with them. Don't get me wrong, it was my dream dress (hence the three stars). The sample dress I tried on fit PERFECTLY but they insisted that I size up so that I would have a little more room in case I fluctuated in size, which I tend to do. My dress came, went to my try on appointment and the dress is TWO sizes too big, doesn't fit AT ALL and basically needs to be completely reconstructed to fit me. After the horror stories I'd heard about their rude and incompetent alterations department I took my dress elsewhere for alterations. $800 dollars later my dress finally fits due in NO part to RK but to the amazing woman who had to completely take apart the dress to make it fit. RK has great prices but demand the size you want and do NOT let them size you up. Sent a friend there recently and they did the same exact thing to her and then told her that they do not even have an alterations department. Which is a crock. Go there for the prices but don't let them take over. I was pretty disappointed in this place considering the rave reviews.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Vanetta R

I'm from the Bahamas and went to New York to find my wedding dress. I visited so many bridal salons and they were so crappy that I thought I would never find my dress. My last stop was RK bridal and I was so please everyone was great but Cheryl was amazing. She knew exactly what... Read More I was looking for. Please the price did not cost me a fortune. I can't say enough great things about this shop. The selection is unbelievable. The price was great and the service from Cheryl was nothing short of amazing thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Megan H

My experience at RK Bridal has been great! When shopping for my wedding dress, I had a vision for the type of dress I wanted and my stylist Sheryl worked really hard to ensure I found my dream dress! Sheryl listened to what I wanted and was able to help me have the confidence to... Read More say yes to the dress! If you're coming to RK Bridal, request Sheryl as your consultant if you can! Also, the staff is very efficient and prompt following up via email with receipts and confirmations.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kaelyn P

I had a wonderful experience at RK! The selection of dresses is second to none. The staff was friendly and very professional. The consultants know the selection well and can find dresses similar to styles that you like with ease. The ordering process has been very... Read More professional. You receive an email with your order number and info that clearly outlines when your dress will arrive, how much is owed, etc. I am so impressed with RK and glad that I shopped there!