Having a Love Affair with Flowers since 1927

Family owned & operated since 1927, Robertson's is proud to serve the Greater Philadelphia area from Center City to the Jersey shore & beyond. We offer full-scale design elements and dedicated wedding consultants to walk you through the details including custom florals, lighting, linens, favors and more! From your initial consultation up until that very special day – you will experience the unsurpassed ability and personal attention of our team. Book your complimentary consultation now!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1301 E Mermaid Ln, Wyndmoor, PA Greater Philadelphia (215) 836-3050

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Carol K

Magical, elegant, beautiful, breathtaking, stunning are some of the adjectives I will use to describe Robertson's Flowers and the magic they created for our daughter's wedding November 12, 2016 at the Philadelphia Cricket Club. When I walked into the ballroom for the first... Read More time the day of the wedding I wept. It was SO BEAUTIFUL, magical, took my breath away! When my daughter and I first met and sat down with Bri Crowley (who is so wonderful to work with), and explained our vision for the wedding, I was amazed how she absorbed everything, put it down on paper, and delivered beyond expectations a stunning, beautiful decor. She worked, with exceptional brilliance, with all the vendors to create a fabulous, extraordinary setting. Robertson's has always been my favorite florist - I knew they would be the ones to do our daughter's wedding. I never dreamed how lovely and beautiful it would be. Beyond expectations! Bri is such a treasure- so glad we had the opportunity to meet and work together. Many, many thanks for a job well done!

2016-12-15T14:47:22 Response from the vendor

I cannot thank you enough. You are such a bright light and a treasure. Thank you again and again for all of your praise and graciousness. It warms my soul to know how much you loved the décor. Thank you a million times over!- Bri... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Chelsea C

We had an amazing time working with Robertson's. The associate we communicated with was named Sarah and she was so lovely that my mom said she wanted to adopt her. Sarah almost felt like family by the time we were done, while still being very professional and accommodating. We... Read More sent back and forth so many ideas and proposals that I lost count. They were very accommodating with our budget. Even up to the last minute Sarah and Robertsons' Flowers and Events were willing to hear ideas, work with us, and do whatever they could to help make my wedding beautiful. I lived far from the wedding location so I facetimed with Sarah multiple times so she could show me the mock-up of my bouquet, the table centerpiece ideas, and other arrangements. They were very easy to communicate with and speaking them them on the phone or email was always a pleasant experience. I made a Pinterest board for them to look at with all the ideas I liked and they took alot of the inspiration for my wedding arrangements from it. They did such an amazing job. I would hire them again.

2017-01-04T13:42:58 Response from the vendor

When your work leads you to clients like Chelsea and her mom, Marla, it’s then that I forget I’m actually working. It was such a treat collaborating with this duo. Communicating long distance was so natural and it means the world that they trusted us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Linda B

My daughter’s wedding was 10/8/16 at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center, and the exquisite flowers were created by Bri Crowley at Robertson’s. From the moment we met Bri, it was evident that she had a total understanding of my daughter’s vision. The colors were bright and... Read More beautiful and provided the perfect compliment to the greenhouse venue. Bri is incredibly creative and endearing to work with, and with the use of flowers, lighting and décor, she created the most magical evening for our family within a very reasonable budget. From beginning to end, she was fantastic. I highly recommend Bri Crowley and Robertson’s.

2016-10-20T11:32:55 Response from the vendor

Where do we even begin? Linda and Jillian are dream clients. We had a transitional situation at the studio and fortuitously I was able to step in to work with them mid-stream. It was the most positive alignment I could have hoped for this year,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Allie M

Bri from Robertson’s Flowers was a pleasure to work with. She came highly recommended from multiple sources. She was professional, flexible and responsive. Bri also worked with a separate vendor we hired to help donate our flowers after the wedding. I didn’t have to do any leg... Read More work, she took care of all of the logistics. I knew the flowers would be gorgeous based on other reviews, but more importantly I felt confident that Bri would represent my vision for the wedding and rehearsal dinner. She delivered, and I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Heidi D

We worked with Sarah and had the best experience. Luckily for us both I had a pretty impressive and consistent Pinterest board going which showed exactly what I was aiming for. Although there were no pics of exactly what I wanted, Sarah was able to follow along as I said which... Read More element I was wanting from each picture. The end result was breath taking. My only gripe is that the flowers on the tables were extremely sparse, it was basically a handful of stems just sort of scattered between the candlesticks, which for $115 (I believe) a pop wasn't at all what I was picturing. I was picturing big lush greens with candles rising out from the center. It looked beautiful, but like I said, wasn't what I was picturing and certainly didn't warrant the cost, and there was nothing similar on my Pinterest that may have confused them. My guess is that they ended up spending more on the arbor (which turned out incredible) than had been planned, so they had to pull from the tables to balance it out. All's well that ends well, and it certainly ended well, the night was beautiful.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jessica P

Selecting Bri Crowley at Robertson's Flowers as our wedding florist was absolutely our best decision of the entire process. Bri nailed it. I was jittery the morning of my wedding, but as soon as I saw Bri hanging smilax in the Old Barn and snooped into the reception to gawk at... Read More her gorgeous high and low table arrangements, the nerves left and I became so excited and happy. It was amazing to see the ideas we had discussed during our consultations come to life and Bri incorporated everything I had envisioned. Even looking back at the photos now, every arrangement was gorgeous -- from my cascading bouquet, to my bridesmaids' clutches, to the fountain centerpiece, to the grand head table filled with tapered candles and tumbling flowers. She did an amazing job and we valued her creativity, friendliness, and the impeccable quality of her work. We're so happy she was part of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jacquelin M

I used this florist not for my wedding but for my daughters birthday which was pretty much a mini wedding! They're so much fun to work with and handle everything. I loved working with Sarah and can't wait to use them again!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jessica Q

Bri and the staff at Robertson's were wonderful to work with! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jake M

While planning my wedding, I read several articles detailing ways to save money for your wedding. Articles and several friends suggested saving money on flowers because they die and no one really notices them anyway. However, me being me, I was not only drawn to elaborate... Read More designs but also expensive flowers before I even realized how much they cost. In the end, I am so happy, I invested in flowers and so happy I worked with Robertson's and Bri. Robertson's was honestly not my first choice florist. We were going to choose another partly out of convenience of the location and partly because we felt they were a better match for our style. After it took weeks to get a proposal from our first choice, we went with Robertson's and could not have been happier. We planned our Philadelphia wedding from out of town and met Bri in person twice. Once when choosing a florist and once to come up the design. That design meeting took place 5 months before our wedding. I did a lot of pinterest work and presented a lot of ideas to Bri. She took them and created arrangements in a bouquet in ways that were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I take so much pride in the fact that many of the arrangements as well as our hanging installation were my ideas. It made the day so special, and I really appreciate that Bri used my ideas. She was also so much fun, so sweet, and so easy to work with. I didn't give her much instructions beyond that design meeting, but it looked as though we had just discussed design the previous week. She made my life so easy as the wedding approached. Finally, I have received feedback that Robertson's is expensive. Maybe they are. I don't have much to compare them to. However, Bri made it clear that she could work with any budget. She put all of my ideas together and then I chose what I wanted until I got to a budget that worked for us. Our flowers were one of my favorite wedding elements, and I'm so glad I had the chance to work with Bri and Robertson's. (Bonus Points: Bri is the only vendor who reached out to us after the wedding to say thank you, other than the videographer and photographer who had to deliver material).

2016-07-21T16:24:27 Response from the vendor

Working with Stephanie and Jake was a dream for our creative team. Stephanie had a vision of custom centerpieces on each table, all different, unlike anything she had seen. She wanted an out-of-the-box wedding and came to us with her wishes. We worked with her... Read Less Read More

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kelly

If you want top of the line floral work, there is no place like Robertson’s. With so many different components to planning a wedding, I wanted to choose a florist who I could count on 100% to execute my vision and to be on top of their work. Working with Bri was one of the... Read More most fun parts of my planning experience. She understood what I wanted and was great about recommending ways to achieve the desired result. She was also great about offering solutions to any fears I might have about day-of disasters! My flowers were absolutely perfect. I still remember seeing my bouquet for the first time…it was more beautiful than I imagined! The ceremony and reception flowers were exactly what I wanted. I could not think of a single thing I would have changed. Top of the line flowers come with a top of the line budget, but the service, the peace of mind, and the result were definitely worth every cent!

Completely terrible

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 angela l

As I write this review I am still angry. Given the long standing reputation of this florist I cannot believe how awful things went with my flowers. My 2 of my 3 centerpiece options were awful and did not look like the sample we mocked up with them and took photos of. The one... Read More option was not flowers so it looked great also my escort card centerpiece was lovely and exactly what I wanted. The bridal party flowers specifically my bouquet were absolutely awful. There are not enough characters on this review site to go into how wrong they were but let's simplify and say the construction of it, the flowers included in it and even the colors were wrong. I reviewed my contract again and sure enough I was not mistaken by what we agreed to. For how much money gets spent on flowers do yourself a favor and find another florist.

2014-10-15T12:53:21 Response from the vendor

The experienced wedding consultants and designers here at Robertson's Flowers & Events pride themselves in customer service and satisfaction as well as superior quality of product. We try our best to meet our client's demands and clearly communicate through proposals and final contracts all aspects... Read Less Read More

Better than I imagined!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Chelsea K

I got married at Congress Hall in Cape May but used Robertson's because I live in Philly and LOVE their Chestnut Hill shop. I initially worked with a florist who left the business and was then paired with Bri, who seemed really excited about what I wanted for my bouquet and... Read More centerpieces -- wildflowers in whites with a touch of pink, vintage bottles and mason jars, lots of silver and natural shells scattered on the tables. Over the 9 months or so we planned, Bri was amazing at answering all my questions, sticking pretty close to my budget and getting back to me quickly with information. The process was more fun than work, and the flowers, decor and centerpieces were absolutely GORGEOUS on the day of our wedding -- I really couldn't be any happier. In fact, despite a two-hour drive from Philly, the flowers stayed fresh through our breakfast the next morning. I am actually preserving my bouquet because I just loved it so much. Highly recommend Robertson's for quality, service, value and overall customer relations.

Beautiful, simple, flowers and candles

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Tina Marie D

For our wedding, we wanted to keep it simple on the flowers. Small hydrangea bouquets for the bridesmaids, corsages for the mother of the bride and grandmothers, a slightly larger bouquet with more variety of flowers for the bride; for the ceremony, tall floating candles lined... Read More the aisles that were then used in the reception as well; for the reception, low cylinder hydrangea centerpieces flanked on two sides with taller candles; for the head table - a variety of candles of varying heights lined the table; and that was it! Very simple. Overall, I felt they did a good job. The delivery man with the bouquets/corsages arrived right on time the morning of the wedding which was wonderful, and Lisa Roth worked closely with our wedding venue coordinator (Lini Skiba at Front & Palmer) to set everything up. My only complaint would be that my bouquet was about the same size as the bridesmaids, even though it was much more expensive! Granted it had more/different flowers in it, but I thought it'd be grander, I guess. In the end, it worked out fine for pictures, and I didn't even take it home with me...!! I also forgot to tell guests they could take the centerpieces home with them, so a lot of the flowers went to waste afterward... but that was my fault!! Overall, very nicely done, beautiful flowers - they made sure they were "extra white" for me, which I appreciated :) Pin-spot lighting from Synergetic Lighting really made the centerpieces "pop" too!

So happy with end result!

Reviewed on 12/24/2013 Jamie C

We worked with Eric Schellack and I can't wait to work with him again. We gave him creative liberty to bring my vision to life and he did such an amazing job. Guests are still talking about the chuppah and escort table, which were my main two priorities.

Great Flower Experience

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Diane S

I was very impressed with our experience with Robertson's flowers. At our first meeting, Hadley had prepped by viewing my Pintrest page. She also gave us a tour of the facility and provided us with options for table arrangements. She was very forthcoming about costs and... Read More provided a quick follow-up of arrangement styles and took time on the weekend for us to do a run through of the set up of the flowers. Throughout the process Hadley was extremely professional and thought of ways to keep the costs down, something somewhat unexpected in wedding planning. On the day of all of the flowers arrived early and they were more beautiful then I imaged they would be.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Laura C

The team at Robertson's did an amazing job making our dreams come to life. Their unique artistic touches and careful attention to detail were beyond compare! They went above an beyond our expectation and we could not have been happier!

2013-10-05T11:01:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We take pride in our work and want nothing more than to see your dreams come true. Congrats!

Full service shop means they can do ANYTHING!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 ashley h

Robertstons was listed as a recommended florist for our wedding venue and I am so glad they were! I met with a number of florists and when I went to Robertsons' Wyndmoor facility I was blown away. They have every kind of vessel you can imagine - in house! They are not limited... Read More by having to order anything from a third party. I showed them pictures of wedding decor that I had fallen in love with from a magazine and they completely understood. They were then able to take me back and show me all of the options for vessels and blooms! They even hung curtains at our alter. When I came in to see centerpiece samples they had 3 types to show me. When I suggested somethings be changed to fit my new wedding vision, they had no problem with it. And the flowers on the wedding day were perfect! They arrived on time and looked and smelled beautiful. I was obsessed with my bouquet!

2013-10-05T11:04:37 Response from the vendor

Being "obsessed" with your bouquet is exactly what we like hear! So glad we could be a part of your special day. Congratulations!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Meira W

We were so happy with the flowers at our wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and our Chupah was stunning! We were in contact with Hadley, who was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Although the price was high and there were minor details that... Read More were forgotten, anything that I pointed out was fixed immediately. I highly recommend Hadley and Robertson's Flowers to do any wedding!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Ingrid L

I loved working with Robertson's. Hadley was my main contact there and right away, I felt like she really "got" my vision. They have a HUGE workshop with diverse options for vases, candle holders and embellishments. They transformed both the church and especially my reception... Read More venue into something truly magnificent. I think the price I was charged was very reasonable for what I got....and I maybe went a little overboard. If flowers are important to you, this is definitely the place to go. Only one small complaint- just double check your invoice to make sure everything you wanted is on there, and in the correct amount. A few things got missed on my original proposal, but they gave me a very prompt update once it was corrected.

Absolutely beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Colleen R

I can't say enough to express how beautiful my centerpieces and flowers were on my wedding day. From decorating my ceremony gazebo to the centerpieces filled with beautiful flowers and candles in four different ways for me. Flip and Taylor Ferry and the other staff can not be... Read More thanked enough for their time and dedication to our wedding. Our guests loved the flowers and our wedding planner at our venue loved the colors of the flowers and centerpiece designs, she said they were some of the best she has seen!

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Danielle K

I would highly recommend Robertson's. Our wedding flowers were absolutely stunning, and the customer service was excellent.

Nice settings

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Michelle T

We choose Robertson's because of the reviews and the photo galleries that they have in their blog. Now my review might not be as fair as you might think because I'm primarily not a flower person, so I don't really have much appreciation in the works that needs to be done prior... Read More to harvesting the petals and the flowers and the details required to putting them together in order to pull a together look, but our arrangements turned out great on the day of the wedding. I had to come in to the design shop about 3 times because I couldn't see the big picture, and by the 3rd time, I said what the hell, I'll just go with it. In the end, I think we got a pretty nice arrangements, including my bouquet, which I had told Eric, my florist, to not make it too big, as I am clumsy, the boutonnieres, all other bouquets, and the centerpieces. All in all, the look was pulled together very well. I did get a little bit frustrated, they seem so busy there that at some point, it was taking me a few gets to get a call back. I would even take me about 3 emails for an update before I get a response. Other than that, everything went good. The flowers came on time, I did not see any Robertson's staff during the festivities, and they cleaned up all the rental equipments afterwards, and gave our guests the flowers that can be taken home.

Our florist

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Saranyu R

I was happy initially that they were able to work with us and our budget. We did not want to spend too much on flowers that will be thrown away after one night and they were very respectful of it (unlike other florists). However, details such as flowers decorated on sweetheart... Read More table and flower girl baskets that were promised were not there. We had to improvise with one basket the event planner had lying around. On top of that, my bouquet had stems that were broken and I had to pin it in with a bobby pin at the last minute.

beautiful centerpieces

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 lindsay h

We used Robertson's based on a recommendation from our venue. We worked with Adrienne and she did a great job creating flowers based on my ideas. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

High Recommend

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

We worked with Eric at Robertson's and had such a wonderful experience. Eric and his team went above and beyond and all of our flower dreams came true. I highly recommend them!

Meet The Events Director

Bri Crowley

I love being able to engage with clients, industry partners & team members in a personal manner to create beautifully curated events that evoke emotion & thoughtfulness. My degree in Public Relations & Horticulture, experience in event management & lifelong love of the arts all contribute to how I translate a client's vision into reality. Robertson’s global team of savvy designers & builders also offers an unparalleled work ethic & unique design perspective that has grown over five generations. I can't wait to hear more about how Robertson's can enhance your special day - Congratulations!