Rockstarz Limousine & Party Bus

Ann Arbor, Livonia, All of Metro Detroit

Elegant, Classy, Punctual Service Guaranteed

It's our mission to provide a Transportation service that brings class, quality and reliability together for your special wedding, party or event. RockStarz Limousines believes in a sense of personalized service that accommodates customers transportation needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Limousine + Sedan

10368 N Territorial Rd, Plymouth, MI Ann Arbor, Livonia, All of Metro Detroit (734) 386-6912

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Kelsy R

The party bus we used was amazing! super clean and very nice! Eric, the owner, is really friendly and super easy to get a hold of. He let us come and look at the bus before we signed anything. Also, his prices were significantly lower than anyone else. The drivers were very... Read More friendly! We used the same bus for our rehearsal dinner and then for pictures on our wedding day. They were early and very professional. Called/texted when they arrived and asked where was best to meet them (the hotel had more than one entrance) and showed up promptly. There are several different sizes to accommodate any party. I highly recommend them!

2016-02-23T11:21:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Guidos Wedding

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Rockstarz Limousine was beyond outstanding!!! A friend of mine used this service for his wedding as did we. They are competitivly priced and their service is awesome. Comfort and ease the entire time up to the event and the day of!! Erik the owner needs a shout out, very... Read More professional. THANK YOU ROCKSTARZ!!!!!

2015-06-10T17:35:18 Response from the vendor

You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Mary M

We chose Rockstarz after reading reviews and after talking with Erik, the owner, on the phone. When my husband and I met with him in January (our wedding was in April), we loved the price he gave us and his vibe, and signed a contract and put a deposit down on the spot. I... Read More provided a detailed itinerary a few weeks prior with addresses and times so everything would hopefully run smooth. Then our wedding day happened. Eric didn't run my husband's debit card for the deposit until the day of the wedding, which makes zero sense to me. My husband got a new debit card between January and April. So I receive a text the morning of my wedding saying I needed to get more cash to cover the deposit. Needless to say, I didn't have the extra money for the deposit on me and it was a huge hassle having my mother in law run to an ATM to get the extra money that the driver kept asking for after I paid the original balance in full as soon as I got on the bus. Our driver never used the itinerary I provided. He instead asked my husband what every next stop was and then proceeded to miss the entrance to every stop we had to make so we had to circle around every block to each picture location as well as our reception location, making us late to our reception. He also didn't mind coming down pretty hard on the brakes when driving. Good thing I purchased tumblers with lids for the bridal party. I am giving three stars because of the good communication with Erik prior to the wedding, the driver was on time to pick us up initially, we were only 15 minutes late to our reception, and because the actual bus was really nice.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Molly S

OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING! We used Rockstarz Limousine for our Wedding at the Dearborn Inn on May 27th 2017. Prior to all Wedding festivities, this company was professional and consistent with communication. They asked more questions than none, wanting to provide the best... Read More service and exceed our Wedding expectations. Kevin our driver was so kind and the smile never left his face :) He was on time and simply such a joy to be around! The bus was clean, large enough for our number of Bridal party members/ushers, and such a smooth ride! Hands down best limo/shuttle service I have ever experienced – HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for contributing to my special day and making my Wedding all that I could dream of and more.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nancy T

Cannot say enough about their services. You will not go wrong to book their beautiful and very clean party bus for your event. We utilized this company for our daughter's May wedding and we were beyond satisfied. They are timely and quick to respond to any questions or concerns... Read More you may have. I know there are many limo services to sort thru but do the right thing and book with Rockstarz.... Thank you again Kevin for being the best driver. Class all the way!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Michael B

Erik was great during the communication phase and put our worries at ease. Nice, clean and new limos, arrived on time, and delivered as promised. Rates were very competitive. There are a lot of less than stellar limo companies out there, rely on one that will come through as... Read More promised for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Susan H

Our driver Kevin was fantastic! He was on time and efficient! He even entertained our flower girl and ring bearers while we were taking pictures!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 The W

Someone wroth that this company was prejudice, I must disagree. Our family had a situation to come up and was unable to keep our date the owner has worked it out with us on a payment plan where we both benefit not just him for his business. so for anyone out there who would... Read More like to rent a PARTY BUS (ROCKSTAR LIMOUSINE ) should be your first choice

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jana T

Erik was really great at handling every aspect he could for the wedding and having ideas. He was forthright, helpful, and always timely in calling a bride back with any question. My only hiccup for the day, to where I couldn't give a five star rating was that I felt the driver... Read More tried to hustle some more money from us. We were on time everywhere, but ran into construction that could've been avoided- we were about 20min late to the hall and she tried to charge us for another hour. Mind you, I warned her about the construction earlier in the day. I worked it out, but let's just say I was ready to tip her the cost of the hour until she attempted to nickel and dime us, to which she got a fraction of that instead. She was great up until that point and when I said I'd call Erik and ask, she retreated very quickly. Erik was great, but I just think it was this one driver.

2016-08-14T16:33:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. Glad you had a great experience. Sorry you felt nickel and dimed. What we do is have the driver let the customer know they are overtime which would be more money. This extra charge is then passed along to Erik... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Danielle G

I found Rockstarz Limousine at a bridal show, and I'm so glad that I did! Communication from start to finish was very easy. The party bus was beautiful and very well kept! We loved our complementary bottle of champagne! I would definitely use this company again!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Monika R

Erik at Rockstarz was a pleasure to work with! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident when speaking to him about booking him for our wedding, and he gave us the most competitive deal. He was really helpful in figuring out our somewhat hectic day-of schedule... Read More and he was super flexible and accommodating when we had last-minute changes. Plus, the bus was perfect for our wedding party of 14 people as well as our photographer and videographer. We would confidently recommend Erik to anyone needing a limo service!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Kelly J

Just a few issues, but overall a great value. When we went to book our party bus they tried to sell us a sub platter, which we declined. When we asked about food, we were told we could bring snacks, just no pretzels. Our wedding venue packed up appetizers for the wedding party... Read More to enjoy while driving around and taking pictures but we were stopped by the driver and told there is absolutely no food allowed. We went into a snowy area to take pictures and the party bus got stuck for the entire cocktail hour. Obviously, there wasn't much that could be done about this and thankfully we had some people on the party bus who have experience driving semi trucks and could help the driver eventually get unstuck (she was very overwhelmed). The driver never said a word about it so I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Samantha G

Rockstarz Limousine is great! We hired them for our wedding and we were very pleased. The price was great and the party bus we had was very clean and new looking. Erik was very accommodating and was very quick in responding to me. Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

We booked with Rockstarz for my sister's bachelorette party, and everything was perfect! The party bus was gorgeous, clean, and affordable. Our driver was very professional, and even arrived 25 minutes early! I would recommend Rockstarz to anyone and would absolutely book with... Read More this company again.

2015-08-30T20:40:50 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the feedback! I told when you came into the shop to see the vehicles we were gonna do a great job for you. Its customers like you that make this fun! . Looking forward to your next booking. Thanks again