Roma Sposa Atelier

Roma Sposa is an exquisite upscale bridal and evening atelier located in the prominent and affluent city of Birmingham, Michigan. Open for business since 1996, Roma Sposa, Italian for Roman Bride, is the premier destination for “fashion forward” brides. Catering to the discerning upscale woman.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available

708 N Old Woodward Ave, Birmingham, MI

One and done - Best place to go dress shopping!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 niki s

I had the best experience at Roma Sposa. I wanted a dress that was simple and elegant without a lot of fuss and fanfare, the woman that helped me was patient, knowledgable and professional. She helped me in/out of each dress and was very respectful of both my and my mother's... Read More opinion. The first dress she gave me to try on was perfection, and after trying on several more I bought the very first one. It was love at first sight! I highly recommend going here for bridal wear and bridesmaid wear! Our family goes to them for every important occasion.

Awesome Staff, Gorgeous Gowns!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Lauren D

The girls at Roma Sposa went above and beyond! I initially went to the store because they carried the designer I was looking for, but i would suggest this shop to every bride-to-be! They made me feel like I was the most important person, and they were so attentive and helpful... Read More with anything and EVERYTHING I needed. The dresses are gorgeous, and the staff is wonderful...I can't imagine why anyone would go somewhere else!!

Best Experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Sarah M

I had the most fabulous experience at Roma Sposa. Cristina, my consultant was the best - I couldn't have asked for a better consultant to work with. She was so kind and patient and she actually ended up pulling the Monique Lhuillier dress for me, that was ultimately "the... Read More dress". Cristina really listened and got a sense of exactly what I was looking for. The atmosphere of the salon was so calming for me - I always enjoyed going there. I know I am spelling her name wrong, but Sieka who did my alterations was truly the most wonderful lady I have ever met. She made my wedding dress fit me like a glove - it looked perfect on my wedding day. Thank you to Roma Sposa (especially Cristina and Sieka)for making shopping for my wedding dress such a great experience.

Gorgeous boutique

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Kristin D

If you have room in your budget and have your heart set on a designer dress, this is one of the few places to go in Michigan. The prices are steep and I went in expecting to try but not buy, but wound up finding a Vera Wang on sale and off the rack for 40% off. They did an... Read More amazing job with alterations and even accommodated me with a single alteration since I lived so far away (3.5 hours north.) In addition to the bridal boutique they own a separate shop next door which specializes in bridesmaid/eveningwear dresses and jewelry.

I loved my dress!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jessica H

I wish this allowed to post pictures, because my dress was to die for! I tried dresses on at a couple other bridal salons before going to Roma Sposa, mostly because it took awhile to get a consultation. They were so professional and definitely a notch above the rest. The only... Read More thing is, you get what you pay for, and the cost is high. I would still highly recommend this place for the dress. They also have a sample sale once or twice a year, which can help cut down on costs. I would also recommend alterations elsewhere because the quote they gave me was much higher than taking it to my own trusted seamstress...key word, trusted!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

My experience at Roma Sposa was a great one! Thanks to Luma! Roma Sposa was the first dress store I went to on the hunt for my dream dress. Thanks to Luma it was the only store! With the many designer dresses to choose from and I having no image or clue of what I was looking for... Read More , she lead the way! I went with a Ines Di Santo gown and Monique Ihuillier accessories. I needed to add sleeves to my gown, but was so afraid of what the final results would look like ! But I trusted that Luma would make sure everything turned out perfect, which she did! The Gown was beautiful I could not be happier! The price you pay is MORE then worth it! Check Roma Sposa out and ask for Luma, you will not be disappointed!

Amazing, Amazing Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 evelyn S

I was decided on the gown I wanted, and with its limited availability in the United States, I thought I would have to send my measurements to Israel where my Designer is located to have my haute couture gown made. To my luck, the gown designer Galia Lahav, had a trunk show at... Read More Roma Sposa a year before my wedding. I live in Chicago and drove 5 hours to order my gown from Roma Sposa. They are very professional and friendly, Luma, my consultant was so helpful, knowledgable and attentive. My seamstress Sieka, was AMAZING she even burned her forearms after steaming my dress. I felt like she really cared about delivering my dress perfectly. She showed my sister how to bustle my impossibly difficult dress. With only two fittings, she got my extremely long train gown altered steamed and packed for me to take back the same day. I highly recommend Roma Sposa! Also if you are from out of town and have time to spare while your dress is being altered, the town is very charming with an amazing shopping mall you cannot miss!

No other option

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Marla J

For a high end store there is no other option. THey do have the best selection. They are great but once they make the sale they don't care about you at all. Had problems with my dress and they didn't really care to remedy the situation. Unfortunately there is no place that... Read More carries these high end designers.

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Christina B

The girls at Roma Sposa are the sweetest sales girls i have ever come in contact with. The seamstress is AMAZING at her job and i couldnt have asked for anything better! These girls made me feel like a queen for my wedding and i wouldnt go anywhere else to buy a dress. I can not... Read More express enough how grateful i am for everything that they did for me. GO BUY YOUR DRESS THERE RIGHT NOW! You wont regret it! :)

My Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Agatha S

Offered one of a kind couture dresses. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Alterations were perfect. Overall experience as wonderful.

wonderful service, beautiful product

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Julia S

I felt like a princess before even trying on any dresses. The service at Roma Sposa is fabulous. Then, the dress which happened to be "the dress" happened to be on 50% off clearance. My advice, go dress shopping in December, of January, when they have to start clearing their... Read More floor for newer items. The same luck may happen to you! Everything, from the dress, to the workers, the seamstress, and beauty of the store itself, was wonderful. I highly recommend it because of my experience.

A Classy Establishment

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Kimberly L

The Sales Associates and Seamstress are amazing people and so helpful. I loved going to visit them for each of my fittings.

I love Roma Sposa!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Sashur H

Roma Sposa took care of me right away. At first they didn't get what I wanted, then they started to catch on. The final product was Italian Vogue worthy. Everything was 5 star.

Love my dress!

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Elizabeth M

From the moment I walked in to the shop I got treated with respect and waited on hand and foot. I was helped into all the dresses I tried on and was encouraged to try on any dress I wanted. Lisa was my sales consultant and she was WONDERFUL! She helped me pick out the most... Read More amazing dress. Wearing a dress you feel good in really makes the day that much more special!

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Racquel D

Everyone told me it was the most beautiful gown they'd ever seen and it looks like only one you would find in a magazine. Ines Di Santo is amazing!

TO Roma Sposa Atelier