Ron Shuller's Creative Images Photography & Video

Cincinnati/Dayton

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100

8423 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati/Dayton (513) 948-1717

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Kate M

When searching for a photographer for my wedding, it was an easy choice. My sister used Ron Shuller’s team a few years ago and they did an incredible job! After meeting with a few photographers, it was clear that Ron Shuller runs his business well and that his team’s products... Read More speak for themselves. Ron also did the engagement photos for us a few months ago. I think it’s awesome that he includes the engagement session for free when you book a wedding package. Not only did the pictures turn out incredibly well, but he kept us laughing and having fun the entire time! Can't wait for him and his team to do our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Jonathan G

I had Photographers Steve and Ali for my wedding and I must say I was disappointed with their work. Steve was supposedly the lead photographer but rarely gave any sort of direction or input throughout the day. Ali was slightly better at actually being personable. It also... Read More seemed like they had never worked together before and were often on different pages. I started off with wanting some pictures of me putting my dress on, Steve arrived took a few shoe/ring photos then stepped out of the dressing room so I could get the majority of my dress on. This took only about 5 minutes and my bridesmaids went to let the photographer back in the room and he was gone. It took about 15-20 minutes to find him and get back as I just stood there holding up my dress. Finally dressed I had a number of locations I wanted to get pictures at with my girls. I even organized a little golf cart to take us around. We only got to two of them. Honestly taking every photo was a struggle, I had locations picked out but was hoping for some/any input from the photographers on structuring the pictures or positioning bridesmaids. I got nothing. It also took them a significant amount of time to take a set of pictures. Usually I’m a pretty patient person and I understand adjusting for light/focus, but this was beyond the norm. Unfortunately there was a number of pictures that didn’t get accomplished that I really wanted. Some of the ceremony pictures were really far off and at bad angles. The reception was slightly better. I didn’t notice the photographers as much and I assumed they were off getting shots of the guests. When I got the pictures back I was again disappointed that the photographers didn’t make an effort to go around the various tables to take pictures. I had about 115 people at the wedding and maybe a generous 45 where captured. Most of the reception pictures where just me, while I was a beautiful bride I really wish they would have taken pictures of my extended family that traveled especially for the wedding. Later I also found out from my bridesmaids that the photographers jumped in the buffet line ahead of most of my guest. I had no problem with them getting food. However, I didn’t think it was appropriate to jump the line before the wedding party had eaten. When I met with Ron Shuller he seemed like a really nice professional photographer. Unfortunately his photographers that actually worked the wedding were nothing him. When I got the pictures back there were some good pictures included. I got over 1000 pictures back. Even though there were two photographers they ended up taking a lot of the same pictures only at a slightly different angle. I still would not recommend these photographers for any wedding.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Amanda C

I cannot recommend Ron Shuller's Creative Images enough! They were truly professional from start to finish, very responsive to all of my many questions, very communicative before and on the day of the wedding, and basically did everything I asked and more. My main photographer... Read More was a dream and so easy to work with. I gave her a very vague idea of the look I was going for and she took that and ran with it. She also took us to an unplanned location that ended up being my absolute favorite spot for photos, I never would have found it without her as it was hidden away in a little park! If you are looking for a professional, excellent photographer at a reasonable price, then you should book Ron Shuller and his team.

2017-11-10T14:31:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Heather H

We knew upon talking with Ron at the first bridal Show we attended that this was the company to photograph our wedding. From the first meeting to the final meeting Ron made you feel welcome, listened to what you wanted for your day, and offered advice when questions would come... Read More up. Fast forward to wedding day, the photographers all were professional, knew what they were doing, and even took the time to get the perfect shots. I would highly recommend Ron Shuller's company!

2017-10-09T07:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Alicia T

Ron and Ali were absolutely amazing! All our photos were stunning and we had over 1000 to chose from. They were very through and made sure we had multiple choices for each photo. Not only did we love them but so did our family and friends. We are so happy with how all of our... Read More photos turned out and cannot wait to see our book. Oh and the media booth was awesome, our guest loved it!

2017-08-27T09:03:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much- We had a blast at the wedding. Thanks for entrusting us with your most important day. It was a pleasure having you as a client.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Frank D

Ron Shuller's Creative Images was a wonderful experience from myself and husband! Not only did he make us feel completely comfortable, but he was very organized and paid a lot of attention to detail! It all started with meeting at the BB Riverboats Wedding Expo in March of 2016,... Read More where he was there and he just had this sense of ease and experience. He never once ever acted like a gay wedding had any different kind of affect on him or his company. Soon after our meeting at the expo, we met at his studio in Reading, Ohio and we were immediately blown away with the professionalism on his office and all of his portfolios. We specifically wanted to see what he could do on a BB Riverboat, as that was the complicated venue we decided to have the wedding and reception on. So many photographers we interviewed we either scared of the venue and shied away from it or they flat out quoted exponentially high rates. The base package was very appealing as he offered 1 to 2 photographers for up to 13 total man hours and a pack of 100 thank you cards for around $2,100, which was easily $2,000 to $4,000 less than 75% of the photographers interviewed. When we asked how he is able to do this, Ron told us flat-out "because he has been doing this for 43 years and he has learned how to manage his time and train all of his photographers to be just like him when it came to time management." Right off the bat, I could tell this was true because as the time progressed we filled out a form where we indicated all kinds of things like the "must have" pics and a narrative of how we wanted our pictures to be conveyed all through out the night. We also worked out the logistics of how the wedding day would transpire and worked out a systematic and detailed time line to accomplish our goals in a timely yet emotionally fulfilling manner! And on the day of the wedding everything from the timeline and list was followed to the letter! We were thrilled with everything and of course the quality of product! WOW!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 J.D. M

My wife and I could not have been happier with our experience from having Ron Shuller and his team photograph our wedding day. We booked Ron and his team because we had seen his pictures and we knew his work would be breath taking-capturing all the "big", and "little" moments... Read More and memories. Viewing his work created high expectations, which he certainly lived up to. Not only was his work outstanding, but working directly with him and Ali was the exact experience we desired-they were fun, professional, accommodating, and best of all, they LISTED to what Hilary and I wanted captured on our special day. Best of all, Ron didn't just deliver outstanding photo's and great photography service, but he actually designed the agenda for our entire wedding day, ensuring we had enough time to take the pictures we wanted, where we wanted, when we wanted. This exercise helped create a time line that Hilary and I would be comfortable with, and allowed us to easily plan the rest of agenda for our wedding day. I can't say enough about the professional AND personal service that Ron and Ali provided. We highly recommend them for anyone looking to get the best photographer Cincinnati has to offer!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Chelsea P

Ron's team was great to work with. We had a husband wife team who worked together all day to make sure that everything was captured perfectly. The way they worked with our bridal party- especially the kids was great. Highly recommend.

2017-07-06T15:48:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your nice words about our photographers, we appreciate it very much. Steven told me that your wedding was great and both he and his wife has a great time. Congrats to your both!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Haley V

Ron Shuller and his team are amazing photographers. I was lucky to have Lacy and Sarah. They took beautiful pictures and they edited them so wonderfully. I am seriously impressed and so thankful that I chose this team. Lacy and Sarah even helped me bustle my dress! I had an all... Read More around great photography experience with them! I hope I spelled your names correctly!

2017-06-18T07:12:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your great comments. I've passed your comments on to Lacy & Sarah. We enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melodie T

My daughter got married last weekend and Ron Shuller's Creative Images provided the photographer and videographer. Ron and his crew did a phenomenal job. My daughter and her wedding party took photos all over Cincinnati. Although we haven't seen the photos yet, I know that they... Read More got some great shots. Ron was great to work with. He sat down with the bride and groom ahead of time and put together a photo schedule that made everything run smoothly. I would highly recommend Ron Shuller as your wedding photographer.

2017-06-18T07:13:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your show of appreciation. It was a great day and with so many parks to visit, I wanted to make sure we kept on schedule. I had a great time and loved working with everyone.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lyndsey J

My husband and I just got our photos back from our wedding and we're BLOWN away. The photos are incredible and we're SO happy they were able to capture all of these perfect moments during our special day. We met with Ron to pick our package, and then again to plan out the... Read More schedule (so quick and easy - he definitely knows what he's doing!) Then Steven and his team arrived the day of our wedding and didn't stop taking pictures from the moment they got there. The team was very professional and great to work with. And the pictures are seriously beautiful. I want to frame them ALL! Definitely consider these guys if you're looking for a photographer - you will not regret it!

2017-04-30T08:32:29 Response from the vendor

Lyndsay: Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, ROn

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Ashley J

My husband and I were married just a few weeks ago. And let me just say our photographers were wonderful! So professional, so kind. They were very patient with us and our bridal party through all the excitement. Could not have asked for a better company to use to capture our... Read More special day.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Alana M

Ron Shuller was impressive from the start. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised to be meeting with the owner for our initial consultation. Ron was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful when explaining the various packages, he had to offer. He even gave us a complimentary... Read More photo booth to allow us to get all that we wanted while remaining in our budget. After deciding to go with Ron, we meet twice more and created a detailed timeline for the day of the wedding. All of this to say, Ron is very organized and strong communicator. Ron sent two photographers, Steve and Ed, to shoot our ceremony and reception. Steve and Ed were professional, flexible (very much open to suggestions) and did a great job adhering to the timeline. We were very satisfied with the quality of the photos and delighted to see a great mix of traditional shots and poses reflecting the elegance of the event – as well as vibrant candids of our guest enjoying the celebration. After the wedding the turnaround time to receive photos was pretty good and again Ron was in constant communication regarding the progress. Overall, Ron Shuller provided a very positive experience for our big day. I would happily recommend his services to anyone that inquired.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jana S

Ron Shuller and his team were excellent! Ron sat down with us multiple times to plan out how our wedding day would go and he called me the week of my wedding to confirm the time frame. Ron was very prompt in returning phone calls or emails when I had questions, would respond... Read More within an hour at the most! I had two photographers, Ron and Ali. Both were professional and took over 1,000 pictures between the two of them. Ron also had my husband and I out to the studio for a mini engagement session a few months before the wedding and he was very flexible with his schedule as we had to reschedule once.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Erinn L

I’m so glad we chose Ron Shuller to photograph our wedding. There were two main reasons we chose Ron Shuller. The first was we loved the visual style of their photography. It’s a great balance of classic and modern without being too trendy. I didn’t want to look back at my... Read More wedding photos years down the road and think they were dated. The quality of the shots in their gallery was great, and we got the same high quality with our pictures as well! The second reason we chose Ron Shuller is that they’ve been around for so long, they know what they are doing and definitely have this whole wedding thing down! There were shots I didn’t even know our photographers were taking the day of, but when we got our pictures back and I saw them, I was SO glad to have them! Our photographers were Steven and Ed and we were THRILLED with them. (At the end of the night, I even asked if I could give them a hug goodbye, because they had been such an amazing part of our day, they felt like friends!) They worked really well together had lots of great shot ideas. They seemed to pick up on the types and styles of photos we liked, and in addition to obliging us, they would give suggestions for more photos based on what we liked, and we LOVED those suggestions. I was really worried about doing first look photos, thinking that it could be so awkward, but Steven was so unobtrusive, and it turned out to be a really fun experience. I also have to give Steven a shout out because he helped our groomsmen put on their boutonnieres! (When our wedding planner saw it, she was super impressed that he even pined them the correct way, because apparently most people mess it up!) How many photographers go above and beyond like that? After the wedding, I just couldn’t wait to get our photos back, and when we did, we definitely weren’t disappointed. Thanks you so much to Ed and Steven and to Ron for all their hard work in helping us preserve our special day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 April S

My husband and I hired Ron and his team for our wedding in September and they all did an AMAZING job! From the moment that they arrived to our hotel in the morning to the time that they finished at the reception, they went above and beyond to make sure that we had the greatest... Read More photography and videography experience. When we received all of our wedding pictures, we were just blown away by how beautiful they all were. There are so many great ones to choose from, we don't know how we are going to decide on our favorites! Big thanks to Ron and his team (special shoutout to Ali) for helping us make our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

This is an absolute no brainer, hire RON. My husband and I hired Ron and his team to shoot our wedding. They did a beyond exceptional job. If there were more than 5 stars I'd choose more. The pics, albums, day of, and everything were perfect and at a reasonable cost compared... Read More to the market. If I got married again...which I'm not...I'd hire RON!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jessica C

I am disappointed in the quality and variety of the photos. We look photoshopped into outdoor backgrounds. The flash was too bright in several interior shots. Many were taken at terrible angles. We aren't super models, I get it, but we aren't as unattractive as we look in... Read More the pictures. There was not enough/any time built into the timeline so we had to skip a location.

2016-09-04T08:52:49 Response from the vendor

Jessica -As we have discussed, I am truly sorry and feel terrible that you feel our quality was less than perfect. I have examined your photos and I see a great looking couple with wonderful wedding images. There are no quality issues. – We planned... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

We used Ron for our wedding over 10 years ago. For our 10th Anniversary, I wanted to surprise my wife with a custom photo album of our wedding. I called Ron directly and he IMMEDIATELY jumped on helping me with the entire process. he still had our files, showed me how to... Read More create the album online and had it ready weeks early! It's really refreshing to see how much he cared 10 years later! Ron is worth every penny and his customer service and quality are top notch. Book your event with Ron!

2016-08-19T15:26:39 Response from the vendor

Ben. It doesn't seem like 10 years since your wedding. It was my pleasure to help make your 2016 anniversary perfect. The best to you and your wife- Sincerely, Ron

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 John

We used Ron Shuller's for wedding photography. We had 2 photographers for the course of 12 hours in total. The photographers themselves were nice and organized. The only thing that I did not like was during our "formal" pictures with the bridal party after our ceremony, I felt... Read More pressured to know what kinds of poses/shots I wanted. I'm sure they were just trying to ensure that we got all the kinds of pictures that we'd want, but when we told them that we literally had no poses in mind, I felt that he should have taken control and told us what to do. Otherwise, the pictures were great. There were many to choose from and they truly did capture every moment. Even with some last minute changes the day of in how the reception was going to happen, they were flexible. We also had the photobooth at our reception; they did a great job and those photos came out crystal clear.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Karis S

I loved working with Ron, Pam and Ed! They made the wedding day run smoothly and allowed me to get all of the shots I wanted. They even had wonderful suggestions that I never would have thought of. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Lindsay G

We are so beyond happy with our experience with Ron and his team. From planning and organizing our day of timeline to the actual execution of the timeline and the quality of pictures...we are absolutely beyond happy with the service and final product! Ron helped us decide... Read More which package was best for us, and while he offered us many reasonable add-ons, we never felt pressured to add additional services. He helped us create the timeline for the day of the event. We had two photographers (Pam and Ali who were both absolutely wonderful), and they were with us for a combined total of 13 HOURS! It rained the day of our wedding, and Pam and Ali were so creative when it came to making sure we got all of our shots. They kept our large bridal party moving and helped us get to our reception ASAP. We received our mini-montage and about 1100 pictures 2 weeks after our wedding (which was during June-- a very busy wedding time). We are beyond thrilled with the quality and quantity of pictures. They got every shot we wanted and shots we never knew we wanted! Highly recommend Ron Shuller and his team!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Tracie W

I was completely blown away by the service we received from Ron Shuller's photographers. They were AMAZING!!! They were on time and knew exactly what shots to capture. Lacy was the photographer who was with me, the Bride. We had 2 and the other was with the groom and his... Read More groomsmen. I spent more time with Lacy and she was the BEST.... EVER!! She came up with the most creative ways to capture moments and the best part of all was after the wedding. As soon as the wedding was over the guests were escorted out of the chapel to go to the reception immediately. They were out in maybe 10 minutes, then the photographers BLEW ME AWAY! They got through all of the pictures so quickly and was so organized. We met with Ron to tell him all the pics we wanted and who we wanted them with and Lacy remembered them all, called them out, and captured everything. I was amazing. They were GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEMDED! Look no further, book with Ron Shuller!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Michelle J

From the very first time my husband and I met with Ron, I knew we had made the right decision in regard to our wedding photographers. Ron went out of our way to make sure that we felt comfortable with the whole process, from choosing the right package to working out timing that... Read More accommodated everything we wanted on the big day. We were thrilled with both the amount and quality of work that we received: the mini montage was a big hit with our friends and family members who couldn’t attend, and it was truly challenging to narrow down the pictures to just a few of our favorites. Best of all, they had everything done within just a week after our wedding—I was highly impressed by the fast turnaround time! Our event photographers, Brian and Ali, were also terrific. Everyone felt comfortable around them both right away and had no problems just being ourselves, which definitely made for much more memorable wedding photos. They managed to capture many special moments, and we are so thankful to them and the rest of Ron Shuller’s staff.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Alicia N

We had the pleasure to work with Ian and Brian this weekend to photograph our wedding and reception. They were great to work with. Easy going but professional to make sure we got the photos that we wanted. Our guests keep saying how great they were - that they were capturing all... Read More the candid photos but not being pushy or invasive. We decided to have the photo booth at the reception and what a great pick. All night I keep looking over and our guests were over there having a blast. I will be sure to recommend Ron Shuller Photography to everyone that asks. Thanks guys for a great day. (even the not so great weather could have dampened the Perfect Day and Night we had!)