Rondo String Quartet

(50)

Troy, MI

Live Music For Your Wedding or Reception

Celebrating 27 Years of Entertaining Southeast Michigan! The Rondo String Quartet is a rehearsed and professional ensemble. Our huge repertoire includes classical and current selections. Contact us for our complete play list. We look forward to helping you create your special event!

3333 Coolidge, Troy, MI

Possibly the best part of my wedding

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Jennifer M

I am so eternally thankful to the Rondo String Quartet. The beauty that is their music cannot be fully described in words. They made my dream wedding come true. When I walked into the back of the church and was waiting to walk down the aisle I suddenly heard them playing. The realization that it was EXACTLY what I had wanted and that they sounded like perhaps the most beautiful thing I had ever heard made me burst into tears. Hearing my processional start a few minutes later put me into a dream world where everything slowed down and I was floating in paradise with their beautiful rendition of Bach's Cello Solo surrounding me as I walked. I cannot express how thankful I am to them. Music is a very important part of my life and having their beautiful performance surround me during my wedding was more than I could have ever asked for. They were so wonderful, I wish they could have played for the reception as well! I wish I could have them in my living room playing for me all the time actually! They were also a complete joy to deal with. From beginning to end they were the BEST vendor that I dealt with. They were warm, friendly, quick with communication, and just overall awesome people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you guys made my ceremony absolutely perfect. And a special thanks to Jessica for being a spectacular soloist as WELL as a phenomenal violinist. That church has never sounded as beautiful as it did that day. Thank you.

Incredible

Reviewed on 2/20/2015

It was exciting to think about walking down the aisle to my favorite song played by a string quartet, and Rondo did not disappoint! They did an incredible job. They were convenient to book and helped me all the way through. When I heard them playing, I couldn't believe how amazing they sounded. Best choice I made for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

So many compliments!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015

We received so many compliments about this quartet during and after our wedding. They were amazing!

garden reception

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jen P

We used Rondo String Quartet for our garden reception. They were perfect. They have a great variety of music from classical to today. Our guests were very impressed!

A Perfect Addition

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

My wedding ceremony was perfect - a lot of it was because of the Rondo String Quartet. They were a perfect addition and very reasonably priced for adding so much. Thank-you!

The Rondo String Quartet was the perfect touch for my son's wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

The Rondo String Quartet played for my son's outdoor wedding ceremony (July 19, 2014)and their music was simply breathtaking! My family values the impact of live music and Rondo String Quartet provided just what we were looking for, an elegant expression of music to set the mood for a unique memorable wedding ceremony. Our guests very much enjoyed Rondo, and we received many compliments on their beautiful music. My son and his fiancee chose mostly classical music for the prelude and their ceremony and they selected upbeat popular music for the receiving line. Rondo's play list is extensive, and frankly, choosing the songs was not an easy task. However, Rondo's play list is organized in such a structured and efficient format that it did ease our task. The Rondo String Quartet was wonderful to work with! I dealt exclusively with Jessica and she was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Their website is very informative and it took care of many of my questions and my remaining questions were promptly answered by Jessica. In addition they have a ceremony planning information document that takes care of all the little details so that everything runs very smoothly. Besides being a very talented quartet who play beautiful music at an affordable price, they were just so easy to work with and we definitely highly recommend the Rondo String Quartet!

Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Luke H

My fiance asked me to take care of the ceremony and cocktail music. I felt a bit out of water, but Rondo helped me all the way through. They even helped me with ceremony details that were not related to the music. I can't thank them enough for making me look so good. They also sounded top-notch. Our family and friends were very impressed.

made our wedding perfect

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Mary F

Rondo made our wedding day perfect. The music brought everything together and made the day feel special. Rondo played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were able to play some classical music and some contemporary songs like A Thousand Years and even Fred Bear. Everyone loved them!

Best of the best

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Steph T

Rondo is truly the best of the best. So happy we found them!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience hiring the Rondo Quartet. They helped me all the way through the process. When it was time to walk down the aisle, the music made me cry. It was so beautiful and everything I imagined. Thank-you Rondo!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Jillian S

This quartet is amazing! Customer service was fantastic. Music was absolutely beautiful. Such a talented group!

Well Done!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Avery T

Rondo String Quartet were so easy to work with and they have an amazing selection. We had nothing but compliments from all of our wedding guests on the music. All aspects were very well done!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

Rondo String Quartet added the most amazing touch to our ceremony and reception. I was impressed with their variety of pieces. Some of the selections I used were A Thousand Years, One Hand One Heart, Viva la Vida, Watermusic Air, and Just the Way You Are. Many of our guests complimented us on how elegant the quartet made our wedding feel. Thank-you, Rondo!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Katelyn K

I always wanted live music at my wedding. The best decision I made while wedding planning was booking Rondo String Quartet They were absolutely wonderful. My guests enjoyed it so much and I got so many complements about them. I would recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU ALLISON !

BENJAMIN and Elizabeth Graham wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Elizabeth B

Rondo string quartet did an amazing job at our wedding! They really set the mood during the ceremony and our cocktail hour! They played everything we asked and then some! I highly recommend Rondo String Quartet!

excellent

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Erin T

Rondo String Quartet played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Allison was very helpful in our music selection process- it was a little overwhelming with all of our options! For our ceremony we went with contemporary selections from their repertoire, and they were even able to put together the music for a special request. We received many compliments from our guests on the music for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour- we just wish we had been been able to attend the cocktail hour so we could enjoy the music as well!

Awesome Music Selection

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Beth R

The Rondo String Quartet was fantastic. They have an incredible song selection. I wanted a special song for my entrance and they were able to find it and arrange it for a small fee. It made my dream come true to be able to walk down the aisle to it. I would highly recommend them! Thank you Rondo!

Professional, Efficient and Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Richard B

We hired the Rondo String Quartet for our daughters wedding and cocktail hour. Our experience with them was top notch. They contacted us the week before to confirm, showed up early and played beautifully. They were very efficient when moving from the ceremony location to a neighboring room for cocktails. We heard lots of compliments about their song choices and were told they even played a few requests. They came recommended to us by the wedding coordinator and we would recommend them as well.

Great Style!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

We hired Rondo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They went above and beyond in every way. We chose classical songs for the ceremony and were pleased to find that Rondo had so many styles of music for our cocktail hour. The group was very professional and friendly. Thank-you, Rondo!

Very Helpful!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Meghan B

The Rondo String Quartet was amazing. We really wanted music other than classical but I wasn't sure it would work well. Allison was so helpful in making suggestions and assuring us that contemporary music can make fabulous wedding music. We went with it and everyone loved it. I highly recommend them.

Fun!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Dana W

We loved everything about this group. They were prompt, helpful, and played beautifully. We were especially impressed with the selection of contemporary music they have. They made our wedding so much fun! We can't wait to hire them again for a future party.

Set the Stage!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Kelsey T

Rondo String Quartet set the stage for an amazing wedding! They set the stage for our guests to enjoy a romantic setting for a wedding full of love, honor and respect. We could not have asked for any better opening and closing to our wedding. Thank you to the Quartet for doing such a tremendous job. We received so many compliments about your performance!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Arthur r

Rondo was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. They helped with music planning and were able to play all of our favorites. A very talented group!

Very Entertaining to Everyone

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Christina D

Our music tastes are all over the place and when we saw Rondo's play list, we knew this was the group for us! They did an amazing job and entertained all ages throughout the evening. A very talented group!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Barb B

This group went above and beyond in every aspect of planning and performing. Thank-you Rondo!

Send Email