Live Music For Your Wedding or Reception

Celebrating 29 Years Entertaining Southeast Michigan! Our huge repertoire includes classical, current music, classic rock, nostalgic, and more. The Rondo String Quartet is a rehearsed and professional ensemble. Contact us for our complete play list. We look forward to playing for you!

Instruments

Cello, Violin

Celtic, Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Polka, Pop, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lauren M

Rondo is amazing! We were so happy with our decision to go with them for our ceremony music. Their music was beautiful and they had a wide range of songs to choose from on their song list. There was a particular song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to that they didn't have... Read More on their list, so they connected us to a reputable composer, and he was able to arrange it for us and Rondo played it perfectly during the processional! They were great to work with from start to finish and always responded to our emails in a timely manner. Overall, we would strongly recommend Rondo String Quartet!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Raquel K

My husband & I were thrilled to have the Rondo String Quartet play at our ceremony & reception. They did a fantastic job with music and they were very accommodating to requests. They provided a touch of class & elegance to our wedding. We were very pleased with the choice &... Read More selection of songs, as well as the performance. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Trisha C

Rondo is amazing. Hire them! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were when I was walking down the aisle. It was a dream come true. Then they turned around and rocked it out for our reception. Everyone loved them. Rondo made our wedding day so special. Thank-you,... Read More Rondo!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Sue D

We loved working with this group. Very flexible, professional, and it was wonderful to have such a large and varied playlist. Beautiful music !

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Lindsay J

We had Rondo string quartet play the music for our ceremony and they were fantastic! My only regret is that I wasn't able to listen to them for longer! Their song selection is massive and allowed us to choose songs for each part of our ceremony that truly meant something to us.... Read More Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jenny W

Rondo string quartet was fantastic! We hired them to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and their music was a great part of our wedding. They had a great sound, which filled the venues. Allison was very responsive to emails and special requests, and made sure to... Read More include all of our music requests. They played a good mix of classical and contemporary music, and provided a very nice atmosphere for both the ceremony and cocktails. Highly recommended.

2017-10-25T21:12:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. We were honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alex M

From start to finish, Rondo was WONDERFUL to work with. We got so many compliments after our ceremony on their performance. Rondo even learned our favorite song so we could walk down the aisle to it. Lisa was so wonderful to work with- I was a little scattered , and she was so... Read More patient and helpful. Wish I could use again for something! BOOK THEM! One of the best decisions I made while planning. A beautiful touch.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Judy G

We hired Rondo almost 5 years ago for our wedding and are still getting compliments about them! My company had an event last week and were looking for some entertainment and I immediately thought of Rondo. They did a great job entertaining everyone by playing all different... Read More styles. My co-workers enjoyed the classic rock the best. Everyone was standing around the quartet singing along and asking for songs. They made the event so much fun! We will definitely hire them again for the next event!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 That D

HIRE. THEM. No, I'm not kidding. Stop looking. They're the absolute BEST at their craft. If you want to add an air of class, but without all that fussiness, this is the group for you.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Polka V

This is an amazing group of musicians! Our wedding coordinator called them a treasure, and I have to agree.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica U

We hired Rondo String Quartet to play our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I am so glad we did! They provided beautiful music for the ceremony that gave the day an elegant feel. They also created a fun atmosphere during cocktail house by playing a variety of contemporary... Read More and movie theme song selections. Our guests were so excited to hear them play! I would definitely recommend Rondo to any couple looking to add a special touch to their wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Fides G

Rondo String Quartet provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I was actually very excited to hear them play. I remember being in the crypt at the St. Hugo chapel, enjoying the music, which actually helped me relaxed before walking down the aisle. Communicating and... Read More planning was very easy. They have a huge repertoire and they worked very well with our music director/organist at St. Hugo. Having a string quartet truly added a special touch!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Rondo was extremely accommodating. We had quite a lot of changes along the way, and they were always kind, helpful, and professional. Everyone loved their song selections. They are a very talented group. Thank-you, Rondo!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Janelle B

I could not say enough about how amazing these ladies are. They made my ceremony more memorable by accommodating any music requests I had, and they never missed a beat. They are the ONLY quartet I would recommend to anyone looking to hire. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Susan H

Allison was great to work with and answered all of our questions right away! The music was beautiful and really enhanced our ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Stephanie G

I played in a wedding quartet, so I really wanted one for my wedding ceremony but I had really high standards. Working with Rondo was great, they arrived promptly and sounded fantastic. They have a huge variety of songs to play for the ceremony and reception, so we had them play... Read More the Game of Thrones theme for our recessional, which was awesome and hilarious and made our ceremony perfectly unique to us. As a violinist, and happy bride, I highly recommend Rondo for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lachelle S

Rondo String quartet was absolutely fantastic during our wedding ceremony in September of 2016. They played a few special songs that we requested and did so beautifully. Lisa was extremely responsive and had excellent communication throughout the entire process. Would definitely... Read More recommend them for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jessica Z

Rondo String Quartet was amazing! Everyone is still talking about how great they sounded at our wedding! We really enjoyed how up-to-date their selections were. I also loved how easy it was communicating with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Marilyn D

The best choice I made. They were wonderful, really made the ceremony special and allowed people to talk during cocktail hour

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Danielle Z

Our wedding was held in August at Matthaei Botanical Gardens and the Rondo String Quartet was an awesome addition to our ceremony. They were very friendly and played beautifully! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Samantha

Thank you Lisa + Rondo String Quartet! We highly enjoyed working with this string quartet. We really appreciated their cooperation and promptness in planning our wedding long distance (California to Michigan)! None of our emails went unanswered. And we did not feel any shyness... Read More in requesting exactly what we wanted nor any pressure to conform to norms. What was most impressive was their ability to play flawlessly without any form of rehearsal. In addition, our guests continuously complimented the quartet even well after they had left. Many thanks!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

We heard and spoke with several quartets in the area and Rondo was definitely the best! We hired them for both our ceremony and for the cocktail hour. They were so easy to work with and played so beautifully! Because our guests had a wide variety of tastes, Rondo played... Read More everything from classical to current music to classic rock. Our guests raved about them. Thank-you, Rondo, for making our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Amazing talent. All my guests loved these ladies!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Great variety music. Professional staff. Easy to work with. Will happily use them again if I have the opportunity. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

The Rondo String Quartet made a lovely addition to our event - beautifully performing all the pieces I requested from classical music to show tunes. Besides having a large repertoire to choose from, they provided simple steps to finalize the engagement, and all their... Read More communications were clear and timely. On the day of our event, we arrived at reception hall and their beautiful music filled the air creating a relaxed and happy atmosphere for our guests.