Live Music For Your Wedding or Reception

Celebrating 29 Years Entertaining Southeast Michigan! Our huge repertoire includes classical, current music, rock, nostalgic, and more. The Rondo String Quartet is a rehearsed and professional ensemble. Contact us for our complete play list. We look forward to helping you create your special event!

Instruments

Cello, Violin

Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Celtic, Polka

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Southeast Michigan (248) 650-0325

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Raquel K

My husband & I were thrilled to have the Rondo String Quartet play at our ceremony & reception. They did a fantastic job with music and they were very accommodating to requests. They provided a touch of class & elegance to our wedding. We were very pleased with the choice &... Read More selection of songs, as well as the performance. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Janelle B

I could not say enough about how amazing these ladies are. They made my ceremony more memorable by accommodating any music requests I had, and they never missed a beat. They are the ONLY quartet I would recommend to anyone looking to hire. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Stephanie G

I played in a wedding quartet, so I really wanted one for my wedding ceremony but I had really high standards. Working with Rondo was great, they arrived promptly and sounded fantastic. They have a huge variety of songs to play for the ceremony and reception, so we had them play... Read More the Game of Thrones theme for our recessional, which was awesome and hilarious and made our ceremony perfectly unique to us. As a violinist, and happy bride, I highly recommend Rondo for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Monica U

We hired Rondo String Quartet to play our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I am so glad we did! They provided beautiful music for the ceremony that gave the day an elegant feel. They also created a fun atmosphere during cocktail house by playing a variety of contemporary... Read More and movie theme song selections. Our guests were so excited to hear them play! I would definitely recommend Rondo to any couple looking to add a special touch to their wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Fides G

Rondo String Quartet provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I was actually very excited to hear them play. I remember being in the crypt at the St. Hugo chapel, enjoying the music, which actually helped me relaxed before walking down the aisle. Communicating and... Read More planning was very easy. They have a huge repertoire and they worked very well with our music director/organist at St. Hugo. Having a string quartet truly added a special touch!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Rondo was extremely accommodating. We had quite a lot of changes along the way, and they were always kind, helpful, and professional. Everyone loved their song selections. They are a very talented group. Thank-you, Rondo!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Susan H

Allison was great to work with and answered all of our questions right away! The music was beautiful and really enhanced our ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lachelle S

Rondo String quartet was absolutely fantastic during our wedding ceremony in September of 2016. They played a few special songs that we requested and did so beautifully. Lisa was extremely responsive and had excellent communication throughout the entire process. Would definitely... Read More recommend them for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jessica Z

Rondo String Quartet was amazing! Everyone is still talking about how great they sounded at our wedding! We really enjoyed how up-to-date their selections were. I also loved how easy it was communicating with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Marilyn D

The best choice I made. They were wonderful, really made the ceremony special and allowed people to talk during cocktail hour

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Danielle Z

Our wedding was held in August at Matthaei Botanical Gardens and the Rondo String Quartet was an awesome addition to our ceremony. They were very friendly and played beautifully! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Samantha

Thank you Lisa + Rondo String Quartet! We highly enjoyed working with this string quartet. We really appreciated their cooperation and promptness in planning our wedding long distance (California to Michigan)! None of our emails went unanswered. And we did not feel any shyness... Read More in requesting exactly what we wanted nor any pressure to conform to norms. What was most impressive was their ability to play flawlessly without any form of rehearsal. In addition, our guests continuously complimented the quartet even well after they had left. Many thanks!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

We heard and spoke with several quartets in the area and Rondo was definitely the best! We hired them for both our ceremony and for the cocktail hour. They were so easy to work with and played so beautifully! Because our guests had a wide variety of tastes, Rondo played... Read More everything from classical to current music to classic rock. Our guests raved about them. Thank-you, Rondo, for making our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Amazing talent. All my guests loved these ladies!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Great variety music. Professional staff. Easy to work with. Will happily use them again if I have the opportunity. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

The Rondo String Quartet made a lovely addition to our event - beautifully performing all the pieces I requested from classical music to show tunes. Besides having a large repertoire to choose from, they provided simple steps to finalize the engagement, and all their... Read More communications were clear and timely. On the day of our event, we arrived at reception hall and their beautiful music filled the air creating a relaxed and happy atmosphere for our guests.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amanda M

We hired Rondo String Quartet for our wedding on May 7, 2016, and they were absolutely amazing! We requested 2 special songs be learned for when I walked down the isle as well as my bridesmaids. They were able to learn both songs, and they also played them beautifully! Lisa was... Read More so easy to work with and always on top of everything! All of our guests were commenting on how amazing they were! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing string quartet!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Rondo was a professional and talented group that performed exactly as we hoped. They were friendly and easy to work with from start to finish. Our guests enjoyed them immensely. They have a huge repertoire and were able to play everything we requested.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016

Rondo was the perfect addition to our church wedding. They helped me choose music that went perfectly with our service. Rondo made sure everything went smoothly with the music. They dressed appropriately, came on time, and sounded amazing! I plan to hire them again for a... Read More party we are planning.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kylie R

Our wedding was in October 2015, and we have nothing but the best things to say about Rondo String Quartet! They made our ceremony unique and offered a wide variety of songs to choose from. They played beautifully and we can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Roger M

We recently were wowed by the Rondo String Quartet at our wedding and cocktail hour. They were an amazing addition to our evening. Our guests were thrilled with their song selection and talent.

Rondo String Quartet is the best!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Christie N

I cannot say enough great things about Rondo String Quartet! We just got married this month and they played our ceremony music. They did such a beautiful job, and we could not be happier with their service! Throughout the entire planning phase, Allison was so friendly,... Read More down-to-earth and accommodating. She was extremely responsive to any emails, and she was more than willing to work with us on any special requests - even having Meatloaf and Chris Brown turned in to sheet music (not an easy feat) and played for our big day (a request my now husband felt very strongly about). The day-of, the music sounded so gorgeous, and was so perfectly fitting to our ceremony. We received several compliments from our guests. Through and through, Rondo String worked closely with us, was very pleasant and knowledgeable, and delivered exactly what we asked - helping to make our big day that much more special :) Thank you, Rondo String Quartet!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Rondo is the best group of musicians playing for weddings in the area. We spoke with and heard many groups and settled on Rondo for our wedding and cocktail hour. They went above and beyond every expectation! Thank-you for making our event perfect, Rondo!