Book Your Wedding with Rose Garden Estate

Rose Garden Estate is situated on 20 acres in the Cummings Valley in Tehachapi, California. The venue is located in the Tehachapi Mountains and the elevation brings cooler temperatures. It is 15 to 20 degrees cooler in the area than Bakersfield, Lancaster and the San Fernando Valley.

Barn. The 5,000-square-foot cornflower yellow barn has white trim and accents. The interior features large windows and a vaulted ceiling with hanging crystal cream and white rose balls. The barn has a heating and cooling system for guest comfort. A golden bathroom includes a six-foot Victorian mirror, crystal lights made from hand-blown Italian glass and hammered tin walls. A kitchen area is available for the caterer. Rose landscaping surrounds the barn and a fountain in the landscaped area has a display light that can match the color of the wedding. The barn accommodates up to 300 guests.

Courtyard. The Courtyard features a bridal walkway that has a lace corset design, created with cement pavers. Wedding guests are seated on the lawn while the bride and groom exchange vows with a mountain landscape backdrop. Colorful flowers, stone statues and urns embellish the area and trees have thousands of tiny lights. The space accommodates up to 400 guests.

A day of wedding coordinator makes the wedding day stress-free. Couples choose one caterer from three preferred caterers. Wedding packages include tables and chairs, Taffeta table and chair covers, Lenox china, crystal champagne flutes, rose silverware, and an officiant. Decorating items are offered that brides can use for free. A three-acre parking lot with solar street lights accommodates up to 185 cars. RV parking is available for relatives that need dry camping overnight.

Couples enjoy a 2,500-square-foot, three-bedroom Victorian cottage on the wedding day and honeymoon night and they wake up to a delicious breakfast the next morning. The 750-square-foot honeymoon suite has a two-person Jacuzzi and shower. Brides dress in front of a wall of mirrors and there is a large closet for storage. A beautiful makeup counter with Victorian stools is functional, as well as photogenic. Museum quality antiques decorate the home. The groom can use one of the other two large private rooms, each of which has a flat screen TV with cable and high speed Internet. There is a full-sized kitchen and living room area with comfortable couches.

Wedding guests can stay overnight in the bed and breakfast. Sophisticated rooms feature:

• Upscale furniture and antiques
  • Flat-screen TVs with cable
  • Free high-speed Internet
  • High-quality linens, shampoos and soaps

Elegant Barn & Victorian home W/ Jacuzzi Suite :)

57 FIVE STAR reviews on YELP !! The "Wedding Wires' couples choice award winner 2 times !! 20 acres of peace and privacy with stunning views across the valley. Massive barn with Chandeliers & Golden Drapery. You get the 2500 sq ft Victorian home for you & your bridal party to get ready in & for your honeymoon night w/ Jacuzzi suite !! Includes handmade breakfast the next morning. This package includes complete table set up & tear down - all imported china - crystal - silverware - tables - linens. FIVE STAR catering , wedding toast for all your guests & all the Beer & Wine your guests can drink & Ice Tea & Lemonade are included . Cleaning of all tables after dinner, wedding toast & cake is served, is done by uniformed servers. Minister included ! 3 acres of parking for RV's overnight

$ – Inexpensive

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Mountain, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

24492 Bear Valley Rd Site address not mailing address , Tehachapi, CA (661) 477-6140

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Mikayla J

I got at the Rose Garden Estate in January 2018 and we had the best day ever! Before the wedding Luke helped me get everything set up just the way I wanted and was so helpful in making sure I had everything I needed. I didn't have much trouble decorating as the scenery is so... Read More beautiful you really only need little accents here and there. Everyone had the best time at the reception and the food is sooo good! We had the American cater it is delicious and we had so much leftover. During the reception Lorie and Luke both checked in with me multiple times to make sure everything was going well. I had the luxury package which was super helpful. It was so nice to know that everything was taken care of by the venue and not having to go through the stress of finding vendors. I did switch out one of the package vendors which was my own personal thing so I don't have experience with all four of them but the ones I did have were amazing! Switching out a vendor, I learned that to do so will cost you a little bit, so be aware if that is something you are thinking about doing. Even with the loss I don't think I would have done anything differently because with the value of the luxury package we stilled saved more than we would have if we would have done it another way and we are so happy with the vendors that we had at our wedding. Paul and Lorie are super accommodating with last minute changes too. Lorie didn't officiate our wedding, which she will for the same price if you would like, but we asked her to lead us through our rehearsal very last minute and she was so understanding and helpful. Paul comes to the house and cooks you a delicious breakfast as a married couple the morning after the wedding. The house is beautiful and spacious and I'm convinced that the Rose Garden estate has the best Honeymoon suite in the world! I would recommend the Rose Garden Estate to anyone! You will work with good, personable people and you and your guests will have the time of your lives! You always hear of things going wrong the day of but I didn't really have that. The day of I kept thinking I can't believe how well this is going and even now looking back I think wow I can't believe that was our wedding! Thank you Rose Garden Estate for giving us the perfect wedding day :)

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Abby F

I got fast and friendly service from the owners the minute I contacted them 9 pm !!! and we were in constant contact till the wedding . The venue is way more pretty in person than the photos show . It's like having an elegant rustic ballroom with a spectacular outdoor setting .... Read More The whole setting feels very intimate because it's only for your guests and I felt like every one that worked there actually cared for me and my event which took a load of stress off . I'm very grateful to Paul and Lori and their kids , they were always around during the event to do whatever I asked . Great service and excellent food ! And the big Jacuzzi after the wedding is a HUGE bonus .

Reviewed on 1/03/2018

The venue was stunning, amenities and capacity were more than prefect. Gorgeous people run this place. They were more than gracious to us and our situation. We had to cancel our wedding twice and through medical issues with both our mothers the day seemed impossible. But these... Read More amazing people gave two disabled veterans a perfect day. They met all our accommodations, they were present for all concerns, the venue was magical, the house is perfection and we couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Stephanie J

Where do I even begin!? Paul and Lorie are absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot express my gratitude, admiration, and love for them and their venue. From day one, they were easy to communicate with and I felt an instant bond with them. They were extremely responsive, attentive, and... Read More nurturing. Even on their vacation, they made sure to have someone available to relay information to me. The venue is stunning! It is a hidden gem in Tehachapi. As soon as you arrive and step foot inside of either of the barn or the bed & breakfast, you feel as though you have entered a mystical realm. They is a feeling of class, elegancy, and comfort all in one. Our guests could stop raving about how beautiful the location was. The quality and amount of décor that you are able to use for free for your events is exquisite! From the lanterns to the numerous antiques, you’ll feel special and want to find a way to incorporate everything just because it is all so beautiful and personable. They also offer a variety of additional items that you can rent, such as their gold chiavari chairs (which are way more reasonably priced than other venues). When my now husband and I expressed to Paul and Lorie that were not financially able to rent the chairs, the texted me a few days before the wedding letting me know that they were gifting their beautiful chairs to us to use on our wedding day. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!? What venue just gives you such an expensive and elegant rental to you on your wedding day!? Slim to none is the answer and that’s just another reason why I cannot recommend Rose Garden Estate enough! Also, I cannot forget to mention that the bed and breakfast on site is spectacular! You get to get ready in their gorgeous master suite which is completely breathtaking. With your wedding rental, you also get to stay in the master suite overnight and Paul will cook you the most delicious French toast the next morning. Everything about this venue and its owners is just absolutely amazing. My husband and I are so beyond grateful for having Paul and Lorie in our lives now. They will forever be a part of our extended family because they are just such loving souls. Their children are totally awesome and helpful as well. So the overall premise of this is that I HIGHLY suggest that you check out Rose Garden Estate. You will not be sorry and your special day will be even more perfect simply because Paul and Lorie had a hand in your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lucinda T

Perfect for my vintage wedding ! Clean and I loved the antiques for photo shoots . The view was so wonderful and the food and service was spectacular. I'm lucky to have had a perfect day . Thank you to the staff

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lindsay C

The venue itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent. They worked with us on our budget and found a package that fit our needs! The food at the reception was delicious, I can't say enough, it was just easy and pleasant experience!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Dianne M

The view is to die for and the customer service was perfect. I’m so glad I picked the Estate . I’m really, really happy . PS the tri tip is fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Josie R

Rose Garden Estate staff worked overtime to make my day everything I wanted . The beautiful home was so clean and decorated like a dream . After the wedding I got to sink into the jacuzzi and go over my days events . The barn is very beautiful and the views are magical . Great... Read More food and friendly people . I made the right choice .

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Leanora T

No words can describe our experience! We have been planning our wedding for a year and just got married. It was just absolutely stunning. Paul and Lori made it so we could enjoy our day and didn't have to lift a finger! They were always just a text away and answered all of our... Read More questions honestly and quickly. Whenever you would want to see the venue, they made it happen! They had nothing but patience and were so courteous towards is and every one of our family members! We absolutely loved every minute of our wedding. The venue alone is breathtaking. You walk in and you feel welcome! The views and the environment surrounding it made every one of my guests (and me) speechless. The caterers they recommended are so amazing. The food was just to die for. And we have plenty of leftovers for weeks! Our ceremony was flawless And our reception couldn't have been any more gorgeous! It went very smoothly. Everyone had such a good time! And one of the best parts is just walking over to the house after it was over and not having to worry about cleaning up! The house is huge and makes you feel like royalty! The staff who helped set up and break down were professional and 100% happy to do anything you requested! I don't think there is one bad word to say about our wedding and stay at Rose Garden Estates or about the owners! Needless to say, they made us feel like we were family and like we were at home! It was an experience my husband and I will NEVER forget! And we would like to owe most of that to this venue and Paul and lori for going above and beyond! This place is a hidden gem in the mountains and I would absolutely recommend anyone to have an event here!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lianne G

The Rose Garden Estates is hands down the best place to get married! Location and Scenery is breath taking and the views are amazing. Andrew my handsome husband and I were married 3 weeks ago on Sept. 2, 2017 at the Rose Garden Estates. Paul, Lorie, and their Family sure know... Read More how to make a wedding Successful! They provided the best service, and they are upfront, reliable, and they will take care of you. Delicious Frenchtoast Breakfast was served next morning by Paul very nice, honest, and down to earth Guy! Thank you Rose Garden for making our Wedding the Best Day Ever! Andrew and Lianne Martinez & Bridget

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Beatrice F

Where can I even begin? I reviewed this venue before my wedding and if I could give it a better rating than 5 stars I would! The venue itself is gorgeous, affordable, and can be modified to any brides style. The owners are so helpful! I always texted or called Paul and he always... Read More answered within the hour with. There was a time when I had trouble with my hotel blocking rooms for my guests, I called them for some different hotel options ready to burst from the stress and they took care of it for me. They called the manager and cleared up the problem. To say they are helpful is an understatement, they really care about their customers. The day of my wedding Lorrie made everything easy and stress free from set up to clean up. She was sweet and my guests loved her. The next day Paul made me and my new husband these amazing French toasts served with coffee, and wow, my husband still bothers me to text him for the recipe. What I really appreciated about them was, they were honest and sweet. If they couldn't do something for us or we couldn't bring a certain type of décor or what have you, they didn't pussyfoot around the question they politely gave you the answer. This is a family owned business and they are doing a great job. If you want a beautiful wedding, great customer service, and prices that are reasonable give Lorrie and Paul a call. Thank you both for everything, we appreciate that you helped make our wedding dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017

I live near Laughlin Nev and most of my relatives live in LA . After searching lots of places in between I found Rose Garden Estate .  We had our wedding and were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food,... Read More atmosphere, scenery and overall experience. We had sole use of the house and barn for our party and were the only people allowed in the venue which was a huge plus. Lorie and Paul were always available for us thru the whole process and we couldnt praise them enough. Lorie is a wonderful minister and made us all misty and smiling with her ceremony and Paul is always a quick text away .  As a wedding venue we couldnt fault anything. The food was out of this world , and all our guests commented on the quality . Pauls breakfast has to be seen to be believed! Yummy ... The venue played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about your venue is a testament to that. Myself and my husband can't wait to go back down to stay in the BnB next year for our anniversary.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Jessie K

We recently had our wedding at Rose Garden Estate , and it was the best decision we could have made.I came from palm Springs because we had family in San Francisco and Rose Garden was 1/2 way. They venue owners are extremely skilled and professional, and have a long list of... Read More vendors that are of the same quality, which makes planning easy. The great part is that they welcome and encourage new and fun ideas and truly do want couples to create the wedding of their dreams. Sometimes venues, while beautiful, can feel like they have the same wedding over and over again by design-- this is not the case at Rose Garden Estate . Our wedding felt special and unique, and we felt like Paul and Lorie and their family was excited to be a part of our celebrations. Lorie does a great job as minister. The choices of food was outstanding from the list of 3 caterers they offered . The food quality itself was marvelous ! The whole day was magical, not only for us, but for everyone in attendance. 5 stars

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Brandy W

The location is unique and unforgettable . I found the that the owners were constantly available day or night which put my mind at ease . The food is truly wonderful ! It was easy to get a tasting set up with Paul and I came home from the tasting with boxes of food. I got to... Read More spend the night before my wedding in the Victorian home ( which is spotless, beautiful and the jacuzzi tub is heavenly) Many brides can’t do that because they are so booked but if you can, do it. Having the ability to set up everything in advance and see it at night was heavenly. My heart sang with happiness that it was all done and I could relax and enjoy my day . It was a beautiful fall day , a little nippy and all the leaves were starting to drop off the trees. It felt like I was back east . Lori's ceremony was simple and her voice is very relaxing, everyone loved it. Paul takes care of things during the day and Lori takes over at night .During the reception I was asked was I happy with the lighting , the temperature ,when would I like to do the toast and so on. I felt like I was in charge but I had no stress because the service was so excellent. I can not recommend this venue enough to my friends . It was a perfect experience.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Misty P

I live in Northridge in the San Fernando Valley . I had been searching FOREVERRR for a place that was spectacular, but it had to be in my budget ( I guess that's why it took me so long to find a place ha ha ) . Some one referred me to Rose Garden and I took the drive . WOW ..... Read More It was so peaceful and beautiful . The barn was done in cream , white and gold with brown concrete floors with gold dust on them . The chandeliers were so gorgeous, I fell in love . The cherry on Top was the magnificent Victorian home with views across a huge valley . I was in awe . I thought it was a historic home it was so beautifully decorated inside and out . The owners were absolutely on top of things thru the whole process and the food was really spectacular . It was a wonderful stress free experience from start to finish !

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Spectacular ! It was my getaway wedding from Glendale . Peaceful , clean , private , low priced , excellent food & great service . My vintage wedding was a success :)) I mentioned to Lorie the owner that it's not just a place, the whole thing is an experience , she laughed... Read More and said I was the 4 th person to say that type of thing to her and she was going to start using that in her venue name . Yep I'm good :))

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Dillon H

I’m one of the managers at a country club and the last thing I wanted to do was get married there or at a hotel. It always bothered me that you could never tell the wedding guests from crowds of other people walking around at other events. I wanted some thing private for my... Read More wedding. A friend referred us to Rose Garden Estate . WHAT A DIFFERENCE !! It was completely quiet with birds singing and the leaves were rustling ( I know I sound like a commercial) but Im trying to get across that it was really peaceful and beautiful . The view was better than the pictures and we fell in love with this place. The barn is perfect for huge weddings and the Victorian house was spectacular. Raquel, my bride was in heaven. The owners go the extra mile to make you happy and the food made our guests happy - it was excellent ! PS yea I got a lot of grief from my co workers for not using the country club ( until they actually came to my wedding and than they understood why “)

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

I'm from California city and there's NOTHING around there to get married in. I found Rose Garden on google and saw the reviews on the wedding wire and The Knot . I was surprised when I called at 7:30 at night to leave a message and someone actually picked up ! Paul was really... Read More sweet and I set up an appt . My fiancée Rick was saying it's too late expensive for us, let's just get a hall . He really stressed me out until we got there 10 minutes early before our appt . We just sat there and stared at the view and how beautiful and open the courtyard was. Paul got out to meet us and Rick said " you know I was thinking your overpriced , but as soon as I drove up I was sold ". I was so happy !!! We signed that day . I liked that their website has all the prices listed and the contract was simple. I was afraid of hidden fees but we read it 3 times and it was just like the website . Our wedding day this winter was PERFECT . Lorie did our ceremony. ( shes really funny ) After the wedding we cuddled on the soft patio chairs looking at the view. Everyone was gone and we had the whole 20 acres to our selves . It was really magical . The owners were really nice to us and we got handmade French toast the next morning from Paul . YUM .

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

I'm from Pasadena and love it here but it's so bleeping expensive, and so was every other venue within 40 miles . A friend in Santa Clarita sent me a link to Rose Garden and I checked it out . Rose Garden looked way too good for the price . I kept thinking where's the catch ? So... Read More I go there and it's beautiful and different from any place I looked at before . Huge courtyard with incredible views and the barn was a huge open space . The owners turned on all the lights in the building to show me the effect ( which was really nice ) and I thought WOW . That's even before I saw the Victorian house you get , another WOW . OK Vince and I book on the spot . The owners were always available for any questions and their whole family puts the event together for you which is sorta cool. My colors of Ivory and Gold with pearl center pieces holding white roses was fabulous !! The food was excellent and people were having a great time . As the sun sets thru all the windows and you see the valley below and than they turned on the tree lights , it's fricking amazing . It felt like real luxury . I ended the night in the jacuzzi with Vince and I , snacked on all the left over food the owners had packed up for us in the kitchen . Well , there was no catch , it was as good as promised . FIVE stars !!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

What to say ? Beautiful , clean, magnificent views and excellent customer service . I'm from Yucaipa and it was a drive for my guests but when everyone got there and saw Rose Garden , they understood why it was worth the drive . The BnB house you get to stay in is a dream... Read More made for my vintage wedding . It's much more beautiful in person , the photos don't do it justice . The wedding was perfect !! A big thing that made an impression on me was the owners seemed to be a avaiable anytime of the day or night by text or phone . They set up the whole wedding and kept clearing the tables thru the wedding , so the next day for clean up was easy . My guests were really happy at the place and the food was excellent . The lights were great for dancing and the space itself is wonderful . You can see the view thru the window as you dance , it was just perfect .

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

I live in Palm Springs and I'm so done with the desert . I found Rose Garden on The Wedding Wire cause Tehachapis near my family . I called at 8:30 at night and Paul answered . We talked for like an hour he was very nice . I made the drive with my friends, who were like why are... Read More we driving so far ? When we got there and took the tour my friends were like " oh yea this is the place "!! I booked the house the day before so my 6 bridesmaids could spend the night with me . The owners put up tables on the grass area near the angel because we had a caterer come for a rehearsal dinner . We had the whole place to ourselves , it was really quiet and peaceful and the sunset view across the valley blew my friends away . The next morning Paul came and made his cheesy eggs and French toast for everyone with juice and coffee . I was stuffed ! I loved that I told Lorri where everything went and it was all set up in 2 hours . I brought my own table clothes and little gift boxes and they set it up perfect. Lorri married us and everyone laughed at the cute stories she told about us. The flowers smelled beautiful in the courtyard and everyone sat on the benches looking at the view while we were taking pictures . The food and champagne was as good as I was promised ! The DJ ramped it up and we lowered the chandeliers to dance all night . The light in the trees and the gold lights in the venue were really cool. Paul and Lorri kept asking over and over can I get you anything ? I never had such good service before . It was a dream wedding with out stress. Randy and I recommend this place 100% .

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

My fiancée wasn't into wedding stuff and asked me to pick a place . My mom and I had been to other venues and they just rush around and force you to sign a contract on the spot , my mom was not happy . Someone told us about Rose Garden so we drove from Bakersfield and we went... Read More for a tour. We spent over two hours asking questions and Paul and Laurie stayed patient the whole time . I said I think I should sign a contract right now I love you guys and Paul said why don't you sleep on it overnight I was shocked ! My mom was telling Laurie how hard it is to be a single mom and Laurie told her of all the years she was a single mom and they both started crying, my mom said this is the place I can feel it . The wedding was wonderful and the food was great , people were having second and third helpings The owners did everything I could possibly ask for to make it my perfect day , this place was a deal and I will be telling all my friends about it I will always be grateful .

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Marla M

If I could rate this a 10 star I would. My wedding was October 24th 2015, my colors were Bordeaux, gold, ivory, navy blue with accents of lace and pearls. The feel of the wedding was very vintage & classic so I knew this venue would be absolutely perfect. Paul and Lori are... Read More probably the sweetest people I've done business with, not only are they professional but very personal, & for those of you planning a wedding that is exactly what you need. The few times I had a question, Paul always had the answer. My wedding day was nothing shy of a dream, the venue has gorgeous views all around the property is in perfect condition, it literally can't be any newer it's freshly constructed with flawless paint inside the hall with gorgeous chandeliers. The bathrooms are every girls dream, huge mirrors big bathroom stalls and always freshly cleaned. The house is so peaceful and spacious my bridesmaids and I stayed in the house the night before the wedding, we awoke to breakfast & coffee. The day of the wedding was seamless, I know they say something always goes wrong well maybe I had a freak coincidence wedding but literally nothing went wrong. The caterer is AMAZING I had family come from all over & let me tell you we're foodies so we like good quality food. My guests complimented the food all night, luckily for us we had left overs so we got to take home a huge tray! Um, BONUS!! Lori packed it up for us and put it in the house. To me this was priceless because at the end of the night, you're tired and hungry! So being able to go open the fridge and have it ready & waiting for you is priceless. If any of you are thinking about getting married here, look no further it is worth every penny and so much more. The prices are affordable and if it seems too expensive remember what I'm about to say, what you get with the packages they CAN'T beat it. The quality of every part of this place is amazing, from the bedding to the China they use ,even the cleanliness of the baseboards & showers. You just can't go wrong here, I wish all of you future brides and grooms the very best! Happy planning! -Mrs.Murbach

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Robin B

I'm from Victorville ( there's really no good places there ) . I'd say the biggest comment I got from guests was the place was spectacular and how did I find it ? and the catered food that Rose Garden provided was like eating in a fine restaurant . You know how you go to... Read More weddings and the foods really horrible but you eat it because you're starving and there's nowhere else to go ,this was not that place ,it was the complete opposite . People went back for second and third helpings . Another big thing that people liked was they don't use cheap lousy tasting champagne they use a fancy almond champagne , I liked it so much and I normally hate champagne . Every time I walked into the beautiful bathrooms I would walk in on groups of my guests taking selfies against the Victorian mirror or the gold walls . The whole house is done in a Victorian style and my photographer went wild at all the photo opportunities , we went way over time taking photos and finally my bridal coordinator told us people were starving so we rushed back in. Management worked constantly and we're always working with my coordinator so things ended perfectly ! I am beyond grateful Rose Garden was perfect and made my day perfect . Can't say more than that .

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

When I booked this venue a year ago it was just a shell and I was promised bathrooms and that's all I really expected . I'm from the San Fernando Valley so that was the only time I had seen it . When I went back and saw the venue the week before my wedding I was shocked by how... Read More beautiful everything was , it far exceeded my dreams of what it would look like . I am mediately made some changes to my wedding Decor, I want from Haybale's to the more luxury things that Rosegarden offered like the chair covers , table Clothes and using all the brand-new decorator things they got in the last year. The lights inside the building on my wedding night were magical . The night was cool and everyone just stood under the softly lit trees covered in lights and looked at how beautiful the view was. When I invited people back into the bed-and-breakfast after the wedding everyone oohed and ahhhhed over the many beautiful things in this Victorian home. Paul and Lori were so kind to my family and did everything perfectly that night , it went so smooth . I feel like I got a really good deal and this place the way it looks now is completely under priced compared to what I saw out there. My family and I are grateful to Rosegarden for giving me more than I expected thank you !

Paul and Lorie

We have both been in customer service and sales since we were kids. We know what 5 star service is and we provide that to our customers with a smile on our face :)) That's why we have over 57 FIVE Star reviews on Yelps :)) We are the couples choice award winner 2 years in a row on "The Wedding Wire"