Rosebrook Event Center

Wareham, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

NEW VENUE Overlooking Scenic Cranberry Bogs

The Rosebrook Event Center, adjoining the TownePlace Suites by Marriott, will overlook beautiful cranberry bogs, providing a spectacular backdrop to your wedding. Under construction, the event center will open Spring 2015. Contact us to pre-book your 2015 event in this highly anticipated venue!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

50 Rosebrook Place, Wareham, MA

Wonderful place for an unbelievable price!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Christine H

The place is beautiful with beautiful white curtains and tablecloths and elegant decor. There's a beautiful gazebo with a nice lake view. It's great for pictures. It's amazing to see that the prices are so reasonable for such a nice place and the staff is friendly and... Read More helpful. If you want to stay on a budget, they are very nice about it and help you save money. I liked that I got to pick what I wanted to include in the meal so I kept the options open until right before the wedding whether I wanted a basic meal or something more elaborate with hors d'oeuves, etc. The amount of food for a basic meal was so filling that half my bridal party could not finish and everyone kept telling me how delicious the food was, especially the Cape Cod Chicken!!! I wish they served that meal at a restaurant. It's one of the best meals I've ever had! People would not believe that a wedding could be done at the price I paid and everyone who went kept telling me how beautiful everything was!!! I highly recommend this reception venue.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Kim A

My husband and I had our ceremony, reception, and our rehearsal dinner at Rachel's. from the first moment we met with the head coordinator, Sherri Rego, we knew we made the right decision. Both her and the other coordinator, Stephanie were SO unbelievable from start to finish.... Read More From amny little question we had to every single detail, they made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us! What really impressed us most of all, we mainly dealt with Sherri, and she wasn't working the day of the event, Stephanie was which was absolutely perfect! But Sherri came in on her day off, to set up our candy station for us and that really impressed us, absoluitely top-notch service at Rachel's and would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone!!!!! Thank You Sherri and Stephanie!!!!! Kim and Brian Andrews

Spectacular Venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Elizabeth P

First, I am a perfectionist and this being my big day - I didn't wnat anything to go wrong. I didn't want to be a bridezilla!!! Do you want your wedding to be at a beautiful venue; everything go off without a hitch; have the planner listen to your wants and have it ready for... Read More you? Do you want to have someone that knows how to make a beautiful wedding happen? Then you must book your wedding at Rachel's Lakeside. The grounds are well manicured and perfect for pictures. The pond is a perfect backdrop. When we had our first meeting with Sherri Rego, I knew she was the person I wanted to help me with my wedding. She is friendly, highly organized and meticulous. We hit it off immediately and we put our deposit down that night. This is not just a job for Sherri -she loves what she does and it shows. Everything we wanted was done and I (the bride) was able to relax and enjoy the day. My husband wanted to have a horse drawn carriage for me and with the help of Sherri, I had the ride of my life. Sherri helped him find the farm that had the carriage for rent, helped him with all the permits and was a liason with the police for the escort. When we walked into the room, we were very impressed with the tables and the decorations. She had everything exactly the way I described my dream wedding. We had a buffet and the food was out of this world. Everything was hot and cooked to perfection. I can't give Sherri enough praise for her hard work and devotion. We have had many compliments on our wedding. Every one was impressed with the personal touch my friends and I were able to provide. I have also been told that the actual ceremony brought tears to many an eye and the weather was kind enough to cooperate. Everyone loved the food, flowers, and especially seeing me coming down the road in a horse and carriage. Thank you Sherri for helping to give me the wedding of my dreams.

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Carolyn H

We had our wedding reception at Rachel's in September. We had 190 guests in the Bellagio Room. The staff were fabulous. Sherri our coordinater took care of all our planning questions! Stephanie was great and made sure everything was perfect during the reception. We had perfect... Read More weather and were able to take advantage of the outdoor deck. It was nice to ba able to get some air after lots of dancing!

Best Service Ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Rebecca B

The staff at Rachel's Lakeside went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was amazing. The wedding coordinator ensured that all of the details were taken care of well in advance in order to avoid all anxiety on our special day. The food was absolutely amazing as well as... Read More the service. My husband and I would highly recommend Rachel's Lakeside to anyone who is getting married!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Tanya F

We had our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at Rachel's Lakeside. Everything was amazing! The staff were great to deal with. The food was fabulous. The grounds were beautiful. I would definitely recommend using them :)

everything i wanted and more

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 ashley d

i had a great time everything was perfect.

reception venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Nicole I

The staff at Rachel's Lakeside were very friendly and helpful! The food was excellent! I constantly emailed Sherri, the office manager, with questions and she always got back to me quickly. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Review for Rachel's Lakeside

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Julie S

Our wedding location was very New England with a backdrop of fall leaves and a pretty lake. Their prices were reasonable which came in handy with a large wedding size of over 200 people. Everything ran smoothly and I would recommend this location to others.

Review for Rachel's Lakeside

Reviewed on 9/05/2007 karen r

THEY DID AS BEST THEY COULD DO TO ACCOMADATE ANYTHING I NEEDED;WELL I ATE THE FOOD AND GOT REALLY SICK, I DON'T KNOW IF I WAS GETTING SICK OR IT WAS THE FOOD, MYSELF AND 6 OTHER GUESTS GOT SICK AFTER WE ATE, I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT SICK IN THE BATHROOM, WAS NOT A GOOD NIGHT FOR... Read More ME

TO Rosebrook Event Center