Book Your Wedding with Rosebrook Event Center

A BALLROOM IN WAREHAM, MA

Nestled within the historic and picturesque town of Wareham, Massachusetts, the Rosebrook Event Center is a stunning facility boasting a clean, contemporary design and relaxed atmosphere. Located along the scenic banks of Rose Brook, the venue features manicured grounds and a panoramic view of the brilliant red cranberry bogs, making it a great spot for snapping a few dramatic wedding photographs. The facility is also fully equipped to host wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers and post-event brunches.

Couples wishing to exchange their vows at the Rosebrook Event Center can say ?I do? outside beneath the open sky on the property’s luscious green lawns. With a small lake as the ceremony’s backdrop, guests witness the vows while seated in white garden chairs. The ceremony site also overlooks the cranberry bogs, making it a truly unique setting.

The main ballroom features a gracefully neutral palette that helps to give off a modern and refined tone. Floor-to-ceiling windows look out onto the grounds and give the room ample natural lighting, while stylishly ornate chandeliers provide a romantic glow for the evening. Up to 400 people can be accommodated for a wedding celebration in this space.

Catering and bar services are provided by the Rosebrook Event Center. There is an option to have either a sit-down reception or a buffet-style dinner. For a sit-down meal, couples may choose two entrees to serve, which include scrumptious dishes like Cape Cod chicken, maple-glazed salmon and roast pork tenderloin.

Ivory linens and napkins are provided. If couples wish to have linens in other colors, they must let the event organizers know at least two weeks prior to the reception. These colors may require an additional fee.

Couples must supply their own wedding cake, as well as flowers and entertainment services, such as a DJ or band. Early setup, arrivals and deliveries are not permitted, and special deliveries must not be made any earlier than 1.5 hours before the event.

There are food and beverage minimums, which vary depending on the day of the week. Couples should contact the facility in order to inquire about these minimums. All menus must be pre-ordered prior to the event.

The venue offers a number of host open bars, from a basic package serving beer, wine and soda to a top-shelf bar that has premium liquors as well as two passed specialty drinks. There’s a menu for a brunch service following an event, which requires a minimum of 40 guests.

Some of the extra perks couples have the chance to enjoy include:

• Option to interchange menus with other locations offered through the event company
  • State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment (extra fee)
  • Complimentary microphone, podium and display easel
  • Unique brunch stations, such as an omelet station or a Belgian waffle station (extra fee)
  • A build-your-own sundae station (extra fee)

Modern Venue Overlooking Scenic Cranberry Bogs

The Rosebrook Event Center, adjoining the TownePlace Suites by Marriott, overlooks beautiful cranberry bogs, providing a spectacular backdrop to your wedding. Recently opened, the hotel and event center provide the perfect location to host your ceremony, reception, and wedding guests all at one property. Contact us for more information and to book your dream wedding!

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

50 Rosebrook Place, Wareham, MA (508) 322-9220
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Wonderful place for an unbelievable price!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Christine H

The place is beautiful with beautiful white curtains and tablecloths and elegant decor. There's a beautiful gazebo with a nice lake view. It's great for pictures. It's amazing to see that the prices are so reasonable for such a nice place and the staff is friendly and... Read More helpful. If you want to stay on a budget, they are very nice about it and help you save money. I liked that I got to pick what I wanted to include in the meal so I kept the options open until right before the wedding whether I wanted a basic meal or something more elaborate with hors d'oeuves, etc. The amount of food for a basic meal was so filling that half my bridal party could not finish and everyone kept telling me how delicious the food was, especially the Cape Cod Chicken!!! I wish they served that meal at a restaurant. It's one of the best meals I've ever had! People would not believe that a wedding could be done at the price I paid and everyone who went kept telling me how beautiful everything was!!! I highly recommend this reception venue.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Kim A

My husband and I had our ceremony, reception, and our rehearsal dinner at Rachel's. from the first moment we met with the head coordinator, Sherri Rego, we knew we made the right decision. Both her and the other coordinator, Stephanie were SO unbelievable from start to finish.... Read More From amny little question we had to every single detail, they made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us! What really impressed us most of all, we mainly dealt with Sherri, and she wasn't working the day of the event, Stephanie was which was absolutely perfect! But Sherri came in on her day off, to set up our candy station for us and that really impressed us, absoluitely top-notch service at Rachel's and would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone!!!!! Thank You Sherri and Stephanie!!!!! Kim and Brian Andrews

Spectacular Venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Elizabeth P

First, I am a perfectionist and this being my big day - I didn't wnat anything to go wrong. I didn't want to be a bridezilla!!! Do you want your wedding to be at a beautiful venue; everything go off without a hitch; have the planner listen to your wants and have it ready for... Read More you? Do you want to have someone that knows how to make a beautiful wedding happen? Then you must book your wedding at Rachel's Lakeside. The grounds are well manicured and perfect for pictures. The pond is a perfect backdrop. When we had our first meeting with Sherri Rego, I knew she was the person I wanted to help me with my wedding. She is friendly, highly organized and meticulous. We hit it off immediately and we put our deposit down that night. This is not just a job for Sherri -she loves what she does and it shows. Everything we wanted was done and I (the bride) was able to relax and enjoy the day. My husband wanted to have a horse drawn carriage for me and with the help of Sherri, I had the ride of my life. Sherri helped him find the farm that had the carriage for rent, helped him with all the permits and was a liason with the police for the escort. When we walked into the room, we were very impressed with the tables and the decorations. She had everything exactly the way I described my dream wedding. We had a buffet and the food was out of this world. Everything was hot and cooked to perfection. I can't give Sherri enough praise for her hard work and devotion. We have had many compliments on our wedding. Every one was impressed with the personal touch my friends and I were able to provide. I have also been told that the actual ceremony brought tears to many an eye and the weather was kind enough to cooperate. Everyone loved the food, flowers, and especially seeing me coming down the road in a horse and carriage. Thank you Sherri for helping to give me the wedding of my dreams.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Madeleine H

Our wedding went very well considering a last minute change in venue coordinators. The coordinator we had been working with since the beginning parted ways with the company and we were not informed until after I had sent multiple emails and tried to call the venue on numerous... Read More occasions. Despite this issue we had, the staff we had on the day of the wedding was great! Our ceremony was held at this venue as well and our ceremony could not have gone more smoothly. After the ceremony, the staff guided our guests to the cocktail hour and then served my wedding party hors d'oeuvres and complimentary drinks while we took photos which my husband and I felt was a nice touch. The only downside to taking photos was that the only was to get a decent background was to jump the fence (in a big white dress... not the easiest thing to do). However, when my husband, photographer and I did go over the fence, the scenery on the cranberry bog was beautiful and I cannot wait to see how my photos came out. The reception venue was set up very nicely. The staff at the event center was very helpful in setting up all of the decorations I had brought myself. Additionally, the food was outstanding! We were a little worried about how the food would come out where we were unable to attend the tastings, but my husband and I, as well as all of our guests, thoroughly enjoyed the food. The coordinator even arranged for our wedding gifts to be brought up to our hotel room which we very much appreciated as we did not like to leave all of the gifts sitting on a table in the hallway. Overall, we were very happy with how our wedding turned out. Aside from the lack of communication about our original coordinator leaving the company, we had a very good experience with the Rosebrook Event Center and I will absolutely recommend this venue to my friends as they get engaged.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sarah S

I can't believe how AMAZING our wedding was with the help of Laura and her incredible staff! We wanted a low key but fun brunch wedding for about 100 people, and the entire event was absolutely fabulous. I dropped off a ton of DIY decor and the folks at Rosebrook were able to... Read More set it up in a better way than I even imagined. Their attitude and level of professionalism helped the day go off with only ONE hitch - the two of us getting hitched! The location is gorgeous and despite the bad weather that forced us to move the ceremony inside, the set up in front of the windows had beautiful light and I was so incredibly happy that we had a plan B (and were still able to take stunningly gorgeous photos in the mist outside). The facilities are comfortable, warm, and inviting. The rooms that our guests rented being next door was also a huge plus. We did a full brunch breakfast and they worked with us on a menu that was incredible. The food was SO GOOD - everyone loved it! They were also able to get special beers / ciders for us so that we could share the special brews we loved with our friends and families. I can't get over how well the wedding went and am so incredibly grateful to the amazing people at Rosebrook. If you wanted your wedding to be almost completely stress free on the day off - this is the place to have it. I was able to just enjoy myself and my new marriage!

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Carolyn H

We had our wedding reception at Rachel's in September. We had 190 guests in the Bellagio Room. The staff were fabulous. Sherri our coordinater took care of all our planning questions! Stephanie was great and made sure everything was perfect during the reception. We had perfect... Read More weather and were able to take advantage of the outdoor deck. It was nice to ba able to get some air after lots of dancing!

Best Service Ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Rebecca B

The staff at Rachel's Lakeside went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was amazing. The wedding coordinator ensured that all of the details were taken care of well in advance in order to avoid all anxiety on our special day. The food was absolutely amazing as well as... Read More the service. My husband and I would highly recommend Rachel's Lakeside to anyone who is getting married!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Tanya F

We had our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at Rachel's Lakeside. Everything was amazing! The staff were great to deal with. The food was fabulous. The grounds were beautiful. I would definitely recommend using them :)

everything i wanted and more

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 ashley d

i had a great time everything was perfect.

reception venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Nicole I

The staff at Rachel's Lakeside were very friendly and helpful! The food was excellent! I constantly emailed Sherri, the office manager, with questions and she always got back to me quickly. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Review for Rachel's Lakeside

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Julie S

Our wedding location was very New England with a backdrop of fall leaves and a pretty lake. Their prices were reasonable which came in handy with a large wedding size of over 200 people. Everything ran smoothly and I would recommend this location to others.

Review for Rachel's Lakeside

Reviewed on 9/05/2007 karen r

THEY DID AS BEST THEY COULD DO TO ACCOMADATE ANYTHING I NEEDED;WELL I ATE THE FOOD AND GOT REALLY SICK, I DON'T KNOW IF I WAS GETTING SICK OR IT WAS THE FOOD, MYSELF AND 6 OTHER GUESTS GOT SICK AFTER WE ATE, I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT SICK IN THE BATHROOM, WAS NOT A GOOD NIGHT FOR... Read More ME

Meet The Coordinator

Krystal

Experienced Co-Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Food & Beverage, Catering Sales, Menu Development and Special Events.