Metro Detroit Wedding Florist and Event Design

We specialize in personal attention for every Bride. Our friendly designers will listen to your ideas, bring them to life while giving you the look and feel that reflects you!! We will maximum your budget , without comprising your style. Our high quality exceeds expectations! Contact us today!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

33105 Kelly, Fraser, MI (586) 859-8419

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Anne O

Words cannot express how absolutely beautiful were the flowers that Jennifer created for my bride and groom, Katrina and Charlie. Her personal attention met every wish that they had ... and beyond. Not only were the bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and hundreds of scattered... Read More petals spectacular the day of the wedding, they were just as fresh the next day! Jennifer's service was equally outstanding. I look forward to the next opportunity to work with Roses are Red, and highly recommend this wonderful florist.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Jennifer of Roses Are Red Events outdid herself to provide a beautiful background for my daughter's wedding. Everything was set up in a timely manner and just gorgeous. The value for money paid was great too!

Beautiful Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Chelsey M

I used Jennifer for my Beach Themed Wedding and she hit it out of the park!!! She was on-time with the drop off at the chapel & the Hall. Which was a great feeling on the day of your wedding. Plus all of our bouquets & boutonnieres had sea shells in them like I asked and they... Read More were just so perfect!! Everyone loved their flowers. I also had centerpieces set up at our hall. It was also perfect, it was the exact ones we had created in her office and I couldn't have been happier! Everything looked so nice and it was everything I wanted! If you are looking for a smaller business to work with for your floral arrangements, look no further! This girl will make everything so wonderful and you won't have any worries!! Thank you again Jennifer! I loved everything!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Teresa N

I absolutely LOVE Jennifer at Roses Are Red! Not only was so fun to work with, she has the knowledge, experience, and a trained eye. When we met for our consultation she was able to take all of our ideas and combine them to match our budget and venue. Our flowers turned out... Read More absolutely beautiful! She was able to help us be smart about the flower choices, helping us choose in-season flowers. Our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous as well, and we had many complements on them. She also was our wedding planner, and we would have been SO lost without her! She thought of every little detail that we would never have remembered or thought about beforehand. We would have never gotten through our big day without her!!! She truly worked her magic and gave us such a beautiful day that we will never forget!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Christy W

We were thrilled with our flowers! The bouquets were beautiful and we got so many compliments on our centerpieces. Was very reasonably priced compared to other florists I looked at and felt like I got a lot for the price. Jennifer was great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 felicia m

Oh Jennifer, where do I begin? To the brides out there, who researched florists as I had, it can be overwhelming! Jennifer was able to take my ideas and make them come to life. I was so worried about our budget, and she actually said to me, "Don't worry about price right now,... Read More that's my job, just tell me what you like, and I'll tell you what we can do." She has GREAT taste. I looked over pictures and different ideas with her as if she was one of my besties, and she really understood my goal: classic, tasteful and beautiful without being over the top. Thanks to her, we received many compliments on the decor. She came in, made the place even more beautiful than it was, and I had nothing to worry about. As a bride on her wedding day, this is HUGE. I am so grateful to you, Jennifer, for helping make our day so beautiful.

Gorgeous flowers, great to work with!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! Her knowledge and creative eye was helpful in creating the perfect bouquets for a wedding I coordinated. Her experience proved invaluable in helping us get ready for the big day, as much of the stress was off us because she was taking care of... Read More everything! The flowers turned out gorgeous and everything the bride wanted for her and her girls on her very special day.

Amazingly talented florist

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I hired Roses are Red Events to do floral arrangements for my brothers wedding and I was not disappointed, Jennifer really came through. The bouquet was exactly what my sister-in-law wanted and she received tons of compliments. Prices were very reasonable and she is willing to... Read More work with you. Since we were setting up ourselves, she made it very and easy and simple for us to do so by labeling everything. I would definitely recommend Roses are Red Events to anyone planning a special event. You won't regret it!

Wedding- Michelle & Tim- August 8, 2015

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Jennifer did a fantastic job on our wedding centerpieces! We received a lot of compliments from family and friends. From the beginning, Jennifer was very friendly and helpful during the planning process. My husband and I met with her to go over our design options. I like how she... Read More had so many ideas to share with us and even provided us with bling bouquet vases and marble/rock decoration on the cake and head tables. I would definitely recommend Jennifer if you are looking for beautiful centerpieces at a reasonable price!

i don't plan on getting married again....but if i do i would hire them over and over

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Eva B

I reached out to Jennifer after having a bad experience with a florist for my engagement party. I explained to her that I was fearful of hiring a florist again as I didn't feel I got my money's worth. She assured me that I would be satisfied with her work, and boy was... Read More she right. Jennifer booked a free consultation where we sat together for more than an hour and went over my thoughts and ideas. She wanted to make sure she knew what I envisioned. I planned my wedding from out of town, and she was more than willing to communicate via email, phone and text message. Her prices were the most reasonable, and I definitely shopped around. Knowing my concerns, she even scheduled an apt for me to go meet her while she was decorating another wedding so I could get an idea of how it would look. I am truly satisfied with her service, her work and her price. You will not be disappointed!!

Couldn't of been happier!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Roses are red was the best decision we made! Jennifer, the owner, went above and beyond for us. She made our wedding look absolutely beautiful! She was extremely professional and gave us suggestions when we needed them. Flowers are one of the hardest things to plan for when... Read More doing your wedding, since you do not get to see them until the day of. Jennifer made us feel 100% confident and she did not let us down. We will use her for all future events that need flowers. Our reception hall looked perfect, thanks to Roses Are Red!

No Complaints!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 keeta b

Jennifer out did herself. I met with her one time about 6 months before my wedding. I told her exactly what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed. My guest are still talking about how elegant everything was. My bouquet was beautiful and the centerpieces... Read More were gorgeous. Thank YOU Jennifer!!!

Stunning Flowers, with amazing service

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Marnise W

I decided to use Roses are Red Events for my wedding day June 27, 2014 first because I saw pictures of her work and I was amazed, I fell in love. Secondly because our first meeting was so professional, informative and helpful. Many details were discussed and I could feel... Read More Jennifer's vibrant energy, I took a leap of faith to trust her in bringing my vision to life. The week of my wedding I felt so unorganized but my florist contacted me, returned phone calls immediately and helped me to stay at ease. The flowers were remarkable, I cant believe that my wedding looked like a million bucks due to Roses are Red Events and I paid way less than what other florist wanted to charge. Thank You Jennifer, and Roses are Red Events Team! My guest are still raving about my flowers.

2015-02-28T14:24:55 Response from the vendor

I Loved working with such bright beautiful colors , the wedding matched your personality!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Julie C

Roses Are Red Events did a great job with the floral arrangements in my wedding. They were bright and beautiful and how I wanted them. The only things I would say to improve are communication and sizes (It was difficult to get a hold of the florist and was only able to through... Read More email. Also, the center pieces although beautiful were smaller than I imagined). Above all that, great service!

Absolutely gorgeous flowers!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Sarah M

We love how the flower arrangements turned out! Everything was very affordable. Jennifer offered great ideas for me and brought my vision to life!

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 jennifer s

I would highly recommend Roses are Red Events for wedding flowers. Jennifer was so easy to work with and she truly nailed every single detail we discussed. I received so many compliments on my wedding flowers and several requests for the name and number to the company who... Read More created such a spectacular ambiance for my event. I think that speaks for itself on how blown away myself and my guests were at the wonderful job she did. I had received many quotes from other florists...save your time and go right to Jennifer at Roses are Red!!

Roses are Red Events

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Maya T

I hired Roses are Red for my day of coordinator and florals. Words cannot express my gratitude to Jennifer and Kelly for helping make my special day a success. I will most definitely refer Roses are Red to anyone who is in need of their services. They were both very pleasant... Read More and easy to work with. They know exactly what they're doing and how to do it. Love them!!!

Amazing Florist!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Andrea S

We hired Roses are Red Events for our wedding, and Jennifer did an amazing job!! Our centerpieces had floating candles and rose petals with colored pebbles at the bottom and they looked absolutely gorgeous!! All the bouquets turned out great. Her prices are very fair as well. We... Read More could not recommend this place more!! We were so happy with the final result!!

beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Kelly F

Jen was amazing to work with. She was the first and only vendor that we met with. We first met with her because of her designs on her website and I purposely wanted to avoid using the vendors that my friends used, just to do something different. Our first meeting with Jen lasted... Read More about 3 hours. She is so thorough and detailed. She has great ideas and can really put together beautiful combinations of colors. We felt very comfortable using her after that first meeting. The prices are aligned with exactly what I was expecting. The day of the wedding, it was great to see it all come together. The colors were beautiful as were the centerpieces. There were a few things that didn't look as I had expected - none of which are deal breakers in any way. Honestly, everything was gorgeous, reasonable priced, and Jen offers fantastic customer service and detail. 1.The ribbon around the hand held portion of the bouquets was cheap quality. They were coming unraveled before the ceremony began. Luckily, that is such a small detail that is not visible to anyone because your hands are covering/holding it. 2. The flowers for the groom/groomsmen was smaller than I expected and the center pin was supposed to be purple and looked more like a hot pink. 3. Some of our centerpieces were large stick arrangements with crystals hanging from them. They were beautiful, although I envisioned them to be larger than they were.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Lauren R

I went to Jennifer to do my bouquets and flowers for the boys since I was doing my own centerpieces. She was great to work with and she really worked with me to get the idea of what I wanted out of my head and into a reality. The flowers showed up to the church a little later... Read More than expected but they were stunning and exactly as beautiful as I hoped they would've been. I got many compliments on them from people all night and they lasted all day. I definitely recommend Jennifer for wedding flowers to anyone since she is easy to work with, responsive, affordable, and creative.

Flowers were beautiful, service could have been better.

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Marianne I

I must say, the flowers provided for my event were beautiful! However, the service I received was less than desirable. I met with Jennifer about 9 months before my wedding. I was excited because one of my wedding colors was a royal blue and she said she could dye roses that... Read More shade to match. She was the first florist who told me they could do that. The four florists prior said it would kill the flowers if they tried. We discussed all the other information and my husband and I booked her for our wedding. Things started to go bad a month before the wedding. The photographer was going to one location in Clinton Township to shoot me and my bridesmaids and then would go to the church in Warren to shoot the groom and groomsmen. I wanted everyone to have their flowers for these photo shoots. My MIL said she would pay extra so that RARE could deliver the flowers so it was one less thing for us to worry about the day of the wedding. The week before the wedding Jennifer and I were playing phone tag trying to work out getting the flowers where they needed to be when they needed to be there. We worked it out that she would deliver the flowers to the church at 10:00 a.m. and one of my bridesmaids would stop by the church and pick up the flowers to bring them to the house so we could have them for pictures. I found out the week of the wedding that there was a funeral at the church in the morning. It would be over about 10:30 a.m. I e-mailed Jennifer to let her know that she would not be able to deliver flowers to the church until after 10:30 a.m. I also asked if one of my bridesmaids could stop by her office before then to get the bouquets as the photographer was supposed to start shooting at 10:30 a.m. but never got a response on that question. I called her the day before the wedding to make final arrangements and make sure everyone was on the same page. She told me that it would be “inconvenient” for her to go to the office to let my bridesmaid pick up our bouquets there and said they could pick them up from the church at 10:30 a.m. The problem with that was then I’d be missing a bridesmaid and our flowers for half of the shoot! Even if I got someone else to get them, we’d still be missing the flowers in our photos. She said she could deliver to the house but then someone would need to run the boutonnieres to the guys or they wouldn’t have them in their pictures. We couldn’t really come to an agreement and I told her I’d think about it and call her back. Since it was the day before the wedding to say I was freaking out was an understatement! Luckily, my MIL saved the day and offered to pick up the flowers from RARE office and bring us our bouquets and deliver the flowers to the church. I called Jennifer and told her that’s what we would do. So, after paying her extra to deliver she didn’t end up delivering AND never even offered to give us back the extra $100 we paid her to deliver. Again, the flowers were beautiful but I’m not sure it was worth the hassle/stress.

2013-07-02T18:36:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the complement on the flowers, I am glad that you were satisfied, I enjoyed working with such bright colors. I am very sorry that you were dissatisfied with the customer service. We understand last minute changes can occur.We always try to be... Read Less Read More

Gets the job done, no worrying involved

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Beth H

I am soooo pleased that we went with Jennifer. After our first meeting she knew what we wanted, she understood our vision and we felt very comfortable with her. We currently live in AZ so we had to plan the wedding from out of town and whenever I had questions,which I had a... Read More lot, she always took the time to answer them quickly and efficiently. She was amazing. I wanted petals for my aisle way, but in a scroll pattern, not just lines down the sides and she executed it BEAUTIFULLY! She made a template of scroll work and laid it down and filled it in and repeated the process until my aisle way was suburb. I couldn't have asked for it any better, that was basically the only out door decor we had and it looked awesome. Our centerpieces turned out better than expected. The blue led lights really lit up the tab;e cloths and added to the museum. Jennifer understands what vision you have as a bride and executes it wonderfully.

Floral Fantasy

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 cindy c

Jennifer at Roses are Red Events was very helpful in planning all of our floral needs for wedding and shower both. She is a true professional. I would recommend her. Very creative and patient when going over all the details.

Unique, One of a Kind Centerpieces and Oh the Bouq

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Karen T

I met with Jennifer at the urging of my MIL to-be. I wasn't sure what I wanted as the centerpieces for my fall wedding. Price was important to me, because we planned on having 300+ guests. After our consultation, Jennifer delivered with elegant, light-catching displays of glass,... Read More votives, crystal, and willow and birch branches. As for my bridal party flowers, I found that I could afford EXACTLY what I wanted. I simply explained the color scheme and style I liked and Jennifer took time explaining to me how I could achieve the look on my budget. I was so impressed by Jennifer's professionalism and creativity. She really gave my wedding the perfect ambiance and I received many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces from guests. If I have another major event in the future, I will definitely go with Roses are Red!

Roses are Red, the Flowers are Great!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Kate E

Jennifer was great - I was an out-of-town bride, so I was very nervous, but she took everything we discussed and made it come to life. Everyone keeps commenting on the flowers from my pictures! She also worked with us to give us the best value for the flowers we could afford, so... Read More we even had centerpieces, something I never thought would work into our flower budget! I definitely recommend Roses are Red.