Rosetree Weddings & Events

Minneapolis, St. Paul & Beyond | By Appointment Only

www.rosetreeevents.com

We’re an award winning wedding planning, coordination & design firm located in Minneapolis. Helping you create a celebration that mirrors your personality, invokes sensations of happiness for your guests, and is all on budget – well that’s what we live for! Email us for your free consultation or visit our website for more information on our packages!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

201 E Hennepin #203, Minneapolis , MN Minneapolis, St. Paul & Beyond | By Appointment Only (612) 345-4325

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lauren A

We got so lucky to have Paloma help us plan and guide our wedding. She is the best! We even had guests come up to us during the wedding to tell us how awesome Paloma is and how amazing she is at her job - some of our friends sought her out during the reception to give her a... Read More high-five and tell her how she absolutely killed it. :) Seriously though, she listened to what we wanted and helped us understand our options for the parts of the wedding we hadn't thought about. Paloma made sure we were happy, had appropriate vendors to choose from based on what we wanted, and did I mention that she prioritized that we had the perfect day? Yes, she really did make sure we were happy and that everything flowed smoothly on the day-of. Like any wedding planning experience there were a few road bumps with a few of our vendors - Paloma dealt with them all in-stride and made sure everything was sorted. And to top it all off Rosetree works with vendors so often that we got a "preferred vendor discount" (usually 5% off) with many of the vendors. So in the end we at least broke even (if not saved money - wait, what?!) having Paloma guide us through our wedding planning & wedding weekend. You won't be disappointed - she will make your wedding the best day ever and even more. :)

2017-09-27T13:02:21 Response from the vendor

This is an excellent review! We wish you the very best in your new marriage! Cheers!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Amanda M

If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator or planner, DO IT. Rosetree Weddings and Events was hands down the best money we spent on our whole day and the time leading up to the wedding. We were assigned Paloma, and she was a life saver. We are an out-of-town couple, and... Read More having Paloma as our coordinator took a lot of stress off of our shoulders. She was fabulous from day one. Both Paloma and Jenn (the owner) were very responsive to emails and calls and took care of things that were heading south. A few months from our wedding day, our hair/makeup artist stopped responding. We asked Paloma if she had any recommendations and she procured a list of about 8 people for us to contact within 24 hours. A few months prior, she found some rental items out of the blue on a website that fit our theme, which showed how much she cared about us, our wedding, and our theme. She is seriously amazing. Her and her assistant set up our venue day-of better than we could have ever imagined it, and they made sure that we had enough food and drink, and most importantly, kept us on schedule! She took our vision and made it better! She definitely went above and beyond what we expected. THANK YOU PALOMA!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Lexi L

Before my big day, I had never been to a wedding. I was embarrassingly clueless with all the formalities, meetings, quotes, and decision making. I was in dire need of a planner. I am so lucky to have found Jenn from Rosetree. With only a couple summer months in Minnesota,... Read More followed by planning from across the country, I was worried. However, Jenn's calm demure made the process easy, organized, and dare I say it, fun! She also has the expertise to help me make the important decisions and remain on track with timelines. Her help during the big day was priceless. I could not imagine trying to enjoy your day, your family, your guest, and your champagne without an A+ planner. I highly recommend Jenn and the team at Rosetree. I will use them for all my weddings…kidding…kidding. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend.

2017-01-03T19:26:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words. :) We wish you blessings and happiness in your marriage.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel S

I am so thankful to my Rosetree planners for helping ensure that my big day ran smoothly and was special. I planned the wedding from out of state so it was so helpful to have boots on the ground in MN. I also booked several of the vendors that they recommended. They vendor list... Read More was so helpful in making decisions from across the country. The venue I selected was beautiful, but the managing staff was a nightmare to work with. I really relied on my Rosetree planners as allies and go-between when dealing with the venue. My planners really did a lot of work behind the scenes to ensure a smooth and beautiful event. Booking Rosetree was the best wedding decisions that I made. I would not have been able to enjoy my day without them.

2017-12-04T11:17:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amy M

We worked with Christine for day-of coordination, and it was a great experience! I didn't worry about anything on the day knowing it was all in Christine's capable hands. Our day went flawlessly because of her preparation, guidance, and help!

2017-12-04T11:18:04 Response from the vendor

Excellent! Thank you for taking the time to submit this great review! We will pass onto Christine! xo

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sam L

The whole team at Rosetree is amazing. Every single girl has a passion for what they do so no matter who you get as your planner, know that you are in good hands! Hiring a wedding planner/coordinator is worth every single penny. Having someone there on the wedding day to take... Read More care of all the details is amazing. I didn't want anyone in my family or wedding party to have to do work on the wedding day. It was the most relaxed day and it couldn't of gone any better. Thanks Rosetree for making every thing easy and organized.

2017-12-04T11:18:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Catherine C

Jenn Rosen was a dream to work with. She helped us pull-off a wedding with a bunch of family and friends from out of town in a timeframe shorter than 5 months. She and Rosetree helped us in countless ways. It was so reassuring to have them on our side, and come wedding day,... Read More there was nothing more to do but enjoy!!! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

2017-12-04T11:18:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Aly S

Rosetree Weddings & Events made our wedding day possible. As a couple that lived out of state from our wedding location, we needed extra hands. Paloma took time to understand what we wanted, organized how our day would flow, and made every detail come out even better than we had... Read More expected. When we saw our reception site all set up on our big day we were blown away.

2017-12-04T11:18:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We will pass onto Paloma! xo

Reviewed on 7/03/2017

Paloma was great! She went above and beyond our initial package plan. We worked with her for more than a year and she was with us each step of the way. She was able to provide with budget saving and unique design advice that we would never have thought of. The day of the... Read More wedding she joined us at the reception and promptly handled any unexpected issues (such as a few guests that didn't have name cards or chairs). We received a few comments such as "This is the wedding of the decade" and "One of the best weddings I have been to". A day we will always remember!

2017-12-04T11:19:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review, we will pass onto Paloma! xo

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Lindsay D

Paloma at Rosetree Events was amazing to work with for our wedding!! Her personality was fantastic: she was warm and kind and supportive. She even came to my defense multiple times when dealing with a difficult vendor. I was completely at ease on my wedding day, thanks to her; I... Read More completely trusted her to get everything accomplished on the day and make sure everything went according to plan. She checked in on me multiple times throughout the night to make sure that I was doing okay and asked me if there as anything I needed. She also followed up after the wedding, asking to stay in touch and to see the photos. What a wonderful day it was, thanks to her and Rosetree Events!

2017-12-04T11:19:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Nora B

We used Rosetree for our NYE wedding and we were more than happy with our experience! For a couple that always seemed to be in chaos we were so appreciative for how understanding and professional our planner was from start to finish- She made our chaos into clear beautiful... Read More ideas! We were so pleased with how easy it was to meet with Rosetree and work with them throughout the engagement process -They delivered from start to finish! The best way to say it.. You know your wedding planner is amazing when you're overjoyed to see her on your wedding day- and ,that is exactly how both of us felt! We would highly recommend Rosetree to any couple looking for a full custom package OR just day of coordination.

2017-12-04T11:19:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Stephanie R

We planned our Minneapolis wedding from out of state and are so, so grateful to have had Paloma as our coordinator. Never having planned a wedding before, there were so many small things that had not occurred to us, which became apparent when we got together for our consultation... Read More a few weeks before the wedding. Paloma put us in touch with (amazing!) vendors for a few last-minute details that we had overlooked in our own planning. When we walked through our ceremony venue, she made a brilliant suggestion about setting up the space that allowed us to take advantage of it in a way we hadn’t considered. At our rehearsal and on our wedding day, she is the person who made sure that our families and everyone else participating in the ceremony knew what was happening and when. (Don’t underestimate what a huge help it is to have a third party to line everyone up and send them down the aisle...) She also made sure that my husband and I had a chance to enjoy the food and drinks once we arrived at the reception in the midst of all of the activity, which we really appreciated! It is so clear that Paloma cares about her clients and wants them to have the celebration that makes them happiest, whatever that might be. She was lightning-fast in her responses to e-mails and phone calls, which we made extra-challenging by being a few time zones away. She went way above and beyond to make sure that everything was ready to go before and on our wedding day, and I can’t imagine pulling it all off without her help. I have been telling my friends who are planning their own weddings that it was the best investment that we made during the planning process! Thank you, Paloma!

2017-12-04T11:19:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Sanna B

We decided to hire a wedding planner to reduce the stress the day of the wedding and it was worth every penny! We had Brianna as our planner and she was so great to work with. She made sure to know all of the details about the wedding before the big day and contacted all of the... Read More vendors to make sure everything was in place. They day off went so smoothly with no hiccups and it would not have happened without their help! I would definitely recommend Rosetree for a wedding or event!

2017-01-03T19:19:23 Response from the vendor

YAY! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with a smooth day! Thank you for the kind workds. :) We hope you have a wonderful marriage!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Stacy S

When we started wedding planning, I didn't think a wedding planner would be necessary - I'm an overly organized and detailed person and was pretty confident I'd have it all under control. After solidifying all of our vendors and having most of the plans in place, we realized it... Read More was going to be very difficult to ensure everything ran smoothly on the day of, and still be able to fully enjoy our day. We didn't want any of our family members to be responsible for the detailed setup/clean up/etc. so we looked into the "day of" coordinator option. One of my coworkers referred me to Rosetree and we connected with our planner, Krystel Calubayan - instant connection! Krystel was just as organized and on top of it as I could have hoped and we couldn't have been happier. She was extremely responsive (I had a tendency to send multiple emails at night, and she would always respond to ALL of them right away the next morning), always there to give advice/insight from her experience during planning and executed our big day flawlessly. There was never a moment that I didn't fully trust that Krystel had everything under control. She was calm, organized, and we knew we were in good hands. I can honestly say, and my now husband will attest, there is no way we would have been able to celebrate our wedding day like we did, without Krystel's support. We 100% believe the cost of a wedding planner is money well-spent and would recommend Rosetree and Krystel to anyone who wants to listen! We can't thank you enough!

2017-01-03T19:21:21 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you ever so much for your kind words. :) We wish you the best of luck in your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tara T

Wondering if you need a wedding planner, or if Rosetree is right for you? Let this be the easiest decision of the process. Yes! From upfront planning to day-of details, Rosetree was worth every penny. Thoughtful, attentive, kind, and fun, our Planner, Paloma, helped us turn our... Read More vision of a simple lakeside wedding into a stunning reality. We leveraged her industry expertise when selecting and meeting with our vendors, and we appreciated her prioritizing our budget throughout the process. And, most importantly, the days leading up to the wedding and day-of were stress-free knowing Paloma and her assistant were onsite coordinating the big day. We can't thank Rosetree and Paloma, specifically, enough for all their help! You made our wedding.

2017-01-03T19:22:01 Response from the vendor

<3 Thank you for such a glowing review. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin W

When we first started planning our wedding I knew I wanted to get a wedding coordinator at the very least for the day of the wedding. My fiance was really skeptical and thought it wasn't necessary. We met with Janea from Rosetree Events and discussed everything involved with... Read More planning a wedding and I think my fiance started to realize how much really went into a wedding. He still thought we would be able to do everything ourselves, but I knew we needed some guidance. Janea took the time to get to know us and understand what we had envisioned for our wedding day. She paired us with Paloma and it was a perfect fit. I almost struggle to find the words to express how thankful and grateful we were to Paloma throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. She had amazing recommendations for vendors and we felt very comfortable and confident knowing we were choosing the right people for our wedding. Whenever we had questions she was right there to help us. She created an extremely detailed wedding weekend timeline that covered things I wouldn't have thought of until the big day. During the walk through with the reception site she asked so many questions that wouldn't have even crossed my mind to ask. She had every detail perfect for the big day and she even had back up plans in place if things didn't go according to plan. We did experience one snafu with the weather not cooperating for our outdoor ceremony. Paloma called all the vendors took charge and organized everything so perfectly. I really don't know what we would have done without her. It was a huge relief to know she was taking care of everything so we could enjoy our big day and really cherish every minute. After seeing everything Paloma did for us and help us with my fiance, now husband is a wedding coordinator believer. When we talk to friends who are recently engaged he says the first thing they should do is get a wedding coordinator. :)

2017-01-03T19:25:40 Response from the vendor

How lovely! Thank you for the detailed review and how your experience with Rosetree from beginning to end was. We are so proud of our girls after reading reviews like this. We hope you have a blessed marriage! XOXO

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Andrea S

As soon as I started planning my wedding, I knew I needed some extra help. I had been following Rosetree on Instagram because I had gone to elementary school with Janea. I knew that planning my wedding from a distance and in about 8 months, that I should reconnect with my... Read More childhood friend so should could share her expertise with me! She provided me with some great guidance on some vendors to use (the photographer she suggested was amazing!) and was there to meet with some of the vendors as well. Just having her keeping me on task and helping me make some decisions really gave me peace of mind and reassurance. And the best part was having her help me the week of the wedding with coordinating vendors, creating a super detailed timeline that she gave to everyone, being there at the rehearsal and many other little details. And of course the wedding day - after having Rosetree (Janea and assistant) there to coordinaete everything, I have no idea how people do it without a planner!! I would highly recommend Rosetree, not just because I know Janea but because I really think that for that important of a day the service they provide is invaluable!

2017-01-03T19:31:14 Response from the vendor

I am really blushing over here. Thanks Andrea. It was an hour to have you and your husband as part of the Rosetree Family and us a part of your wedding day. We wish you the best in all that you and Aj do in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Samantha S

If we could give Rosetree more than five stars, we would in a heartbeat. My new husband and I were completely clueless about all things wedding, so we recruited Janea at Rosetree to help us out - and we're so glad that we did!! Janea is an absolute rock star. Not only did she... Read More make the entire process fun and stress-free, but she guided us to absolutely phenomenal vendors, helped us through some tricky decisions, and made sure that the day-of ran incredibly, incredibly smoothly. We're so lucky to have worked with Rosetree. We really can't recommend them enough!

2017-01-03T19:30:36 Response from the vendor

This is AWESOME and so are you guys. :) Thank you for such kinds words. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding day!! XOXO

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lauren R

The service Rosetree provided was fantastic! Everything was organized and helpful. Janea kept us on track without making us feel pressure of making a decision or finishing a task. She was intuitive with what we needed more guidance and 'push' on. From our perspective, we... Read More needed a "partner in crime" to help guide us through the timeline of wedding planning and help us think through ALL the details that one person could not possibly think of to throw a reception for 300 guests. Janea and the Rosetree staff filled that gap. We connected with Janea during our first meeting and knew that she was organized, professional, experienced and driven. We had confidence that she could help us get the job done! THANK YOU!!

2016-09-09T09:59:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren & Andrew!! WE loved your wedding and you guys! You were so wonderful to work with! XOXO Rosetree

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Tara M

I selected to have a day-of coordinator, because although I believe myself to be organized, I wanted someone there on our wedding day to keep things running smoothly. I wanted myself, friends, family, and bridesmaids to relax and have fun. This is exactly what happened. In all... Read More honesty, I’m not sure what fires Krystel put out, or any mishaps happened on my wedding day because they were taken care of before I could even find out. Providing the initial information to my coordinator helped me get organized and recognize what I was missing. When it came to our wedding day, Krystel made sure everything was going smoothly from vendor set-up at the reception location, to the timeline, tips, and grand march. The services provided were exactly what I was hoping to get from the Holly package. Even for the most organized bride, having a day-of coordinator made all the difference in the world. There are numerous tasks Krystel tackled, instead of my bridesmaids, which is exactly what I was looking for.

2017-01-03T19:29:05 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you for such kinds words. We are blushing over here. We wish you the best in your marriage and what the future holds. :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Julie A

When I started my wedding planning process I was sure I could do it on my own. But it became quickly apparent that I would need help, especially when it came down to wedding day prep and day of help! I found Rosetree and couldn't have been happier with Paloma my day-of... Read More coordinator. She asked questions I hadn't even thought about and I felt I was in the most capable hands. She managed everything on her own, knew what to do and did it, she didn't bother me with anything on the day of the wedding. I knew things would flow and I knew she would get it done. It was a great feeling to know my wedding day was in a professionals hands. The day turned out perfectly and our guests are still raving about the flow of the day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Janna S

In the beginning of wedding planning, I didn't think I would need a wedding planner; however, my mother and I quickly realized it how helpful it would be to have someone else the day of to help. We found Rosetree and we could not have been happier. Ashley Palmer was our day... Read More of wedding coordinator; she was amazing and definitely took care of business day of. She has a calming presence and kept everything running on schedule. We had added a few last minutes items for the reception and she executed them without question. Ashley and Rosetree Wedding & Events, Thank you for being part of my wedding and I couldn't thank you enough for all your assistances in making the day memorable.

2017-01-03T19:28:07 Response from the vendor

<3 Wonderful!!! Thank you for such nice comments. We are happy to have been a part of your day! Best wishes to you!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Nancy W

Paloma and Rosetree were great to work with for our wedding! My husband and I both travel extensively for work and it was great to get reminders on what needs to be done and when. Paloma worked very closely with our wedding venue and the execution was perfect. She was also... Read More diligent with all of the vendors we selected to ensure all details were covered. On the day of the wedding, it was so valuable to have Paloma and another assistant making sure everything ran smoothly and on time. There were no doubt many things that she took care of during the day that we had no idea occurred. We definitely would recommend having a wedding planner and if you do go that path, Rosetree would be an excellent choice.

2017-01-03T19:27:22 Response from the vendor

YAY! Thanks for such nice word. :) We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Adele B

We primarily made the decision to hire a planner because we lived out of state and both had pretty hectic schedules. I cannot imagine our wedding without the love and attention Jenn and Paloma put into it. There were two major curveballs throughout the year and half planning... Read More process, and Rosetree handled both of them amazingly. The first was when we made a huge cross-country move. The second was that Jenn told us that she would be having a baby just two weeks before our wedding day! While initially thrilled for Jenn and her family, we couldn’t help but feel sad she may not be there on the big day that we had all been working on together, not to mention the trust that we had built over the months of planning. Well before Jenn’s maternity leave, she brought in her senior planner, Paloma, who would take over the reigns. We were grateful that Jenn put so much planning into ensuring our experience was still perfect, and it was. The team was incredibly accommodating and patient during these transitions while also keeping us on task, aware of the budget and excited about the big day. Jenn and my wife talked like long lost friends throughout the process. To be honest, there were times when I was not as excited to dig into the details as my wife, so Jenn and her dove in together. That partnership between them kept everyone happy and us headed down a great path toward the wedding day. The day of was exceptional - Paloma was the first one at the venue and the last to leave. She kept everyone on schedule and kept a watchful eye on all the activities. Her effort allowed us to relax and be truly present. I'm so thankful for that opportunity. Having a wedding planner is a huge investment and it was well worth it thanks to the team at Rosetree. They will help make the experience incredible and become wonderful friends in the process.

2016-07-26T14:08:08 Response from the vendor

What a very sweet review! We are so lucky to have clients like you! We wish you nothing but the best!! - Rosetree team!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Janea from Rosetree made the entire process of planning our wedding and the day of as seamless as it could have possibly been! Janea was fantastic at finding the perfect vendors that fit my style and importantly my budget! Janea was fantastic at answering all of my questions... Read More along the way. She was also fantastic on the day of the wedding. The day went absolutely perfectly because Janea was involved every step of the way. I had multiple guests specifically comment on how fantastic Janea was and wanted her information for their own wedding! I truly do not know what I would have done without Janea! She really was an invaluable part to the most special day of our lives thus far!

2016-01-06T10:27:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were a joy to work with and we wish you the best in your marriage! Congrats, XOXO Rosetree

Jenn Rosen

Hi! We’re Rosetree Weddings & Events, a Minnesota based wedding and event planning agency. We are so glad you stopped by. We invite you to sit back and imagine… what it is you want, need and can’t live without. Do you have something in mind or can we help? Don’t allow venues, vendors, timeline and flow to overwhelm you– we’re wedding planners; we’ll take care of that. We encourage you to take a look around, read our blog, look at some pictures, and lose yourself in your ideas. When you’re ready, let’s meet.