Roswell Mill Club

Roswell, GA

Where your stories become historic...

Located in the Roswell Mill complex is an upscale, sophisticated venue that is perfect for the most important celebrations! Just expanded, this venue is a perfect blend of modern touches and old-world elegance!

• Outdoor - Covered

Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

85-A Mill St , Roswell, GA (770) 518-9220

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Brandy B

I am absolutely thrilled that I picked the Mill for my wedding. The place was large (we used the VIckery Room of Ivy Hall). Linda was fantastic!! She had everything worked out perfectly, so I didn't even have to think about anything. They worked with me so well, and I would... Read More recommend this venue to anyone! It looked so beautiful, and I did very little decoration on my own!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kimberly L

This place made our photos look so beautiful! It was a little higher than our budget, and not allowing sparklers was a bummer, but other than that, it was perfect. The service and day of wedding coordinator were extremely hands on.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Clara R

We were very excited about our tour at the Roswell Mill Club after looking at all of their pictures on Facebook and we believed it to be the style of venue we were looking for. We, unfortunately, did not receive the customer service and professionalism that everyone raved about... Read More in the reviews. The tour started off great with April asking questions about what we were looking for with regards to our wedding. As the tour went on we began to feel talked down to and judged for our decisions regarding our wedding. We are wanting a Sunday afternoon wedding, which after mentioning that the sun would be in people's eyes at that time of day we received a response of "Why would you want a Sunday afternoon wedding?" with a very condescending tone since she was able to have a Sunday evening wedding with 300+ people. We then were asking questions about where we could have our ceremony indoors if it rained/we decided to move indoors. We liked the feel of the Vickery Room better than the room downstairs for our ceremony. When we asked if we could have it upstairs we were flat out told "No" not "Let me see if we can do that" or an explanation leading up to an "unfortunately not". Based off of our experience we were turned off by the venue as these tours are meant to sell the venue for us to use as a space to have our wedding. We got the feeling that the tour was a waste of time and we didn't deserve the best. It was disappointing in how we felt we were treated as we were so excited about it and where the Mill is located.

2016-12-19T14:29:56 Response from the vendor

Clara: Your review has taken my breath away, especially the personal nature of it. I would like to address the issues brought up: -You toured Ivy Hall, not Roswell Mill Club. -Time of the wedding-I asked you what time you wanted, you were unsure and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Shelby J

The Roswell Mill Club was professional, beautiful, and made aspects of planning much easier. Events Catering is the company that actually oversees and directs the property. The were thorough, offered great suggestions, and provided a day-of wedding coordinator. Their food is... Read More very good and overall they made the process of planning as well as the day of the wedding much less stressful. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Leanne L

Roswell Mill Club was the perfect place for our wedding! The covered deck overlooking the woods was beautiful for our ceremony and the reception space was just right - beautiful but not too formal or grand. Linda and Colleen were so helpful through the entire planning process... Read More and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding! Everything ran so smoothly. We were truly able to enjoy our special day!

Beautiful venue and terrific staff!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Josie F

We held our reception at Roswell Mill Club in November 2014, and we couldn't be more pleased. I'm not much of a wedding planner, but with the staff at RMC I didn't need to be - the venue includes the food and bar (delicious), furniture and linens (lovely), and a day-of captain... Read More that absolutely saved us several times over. I worked with Linda leading up to the day and was really impressed with her attention to detail and willingness to accommodate my requests. Overall, we feel like RMC was absolutely worth what we paid and would recommend it to anyone!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Dana R

I absolutely loved planning a wedding at the Roswell Mill Club. They have everything you need! Ceremony and reception were both held here. I knew they would make the venue look perfect. Every person I worked with was extremely helpful. Great price and great service!

Cozy & Modern space that needs few decorations

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Anne W

The Roswell Mill Club was previously a piano bar before becoming an event facility, which really shows in the decor of the space. It is already ornate, with beautiful chandeliers and a black ceiling, so few decorations are needed to make the venue feel special. The bar area is... Read More gorgeous, and the outdoor deck space makes it versatile. Perfect for a reception with about 100 people.

Start a Conversation!