Roswell Mill Club

Roswell, GA

Where your stories become historic...

Located in the Roswell Mill complex is an upscale, sophisticated venue that is perfect for the most important celebrations! Just expanded, this venue is a perfect blend of modern touches and old-world elegance!

Guest Capacity

Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

85-A Mill St , Roswell, GA

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Brandy B

I am absolutely thrilled that I picked the Mill for my wedding. The place was large (we used the VIckery Room of Ivy Hall). Linda was fantastic!! She had everything worked out perfectly, so I didn't even have to think about anything. They worked with me so well, and I would... Read More recommend this venue to anyone! It looked so beautiful, and I did very little decoration on my own!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Leanne L

Roswell Mill Club was the perfect place for our wedding! The covered deck overlooking the woods was beautiful for our ceremony and the reception space was just right - beautiful but not too formal or grand. Linda and Colleen were so helpful through the entire planning process... Read More and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding! Everything ran so smoothly. We were truly able to enjoy our special day!

Beautiful venue and terrific staff!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Josie F

We held our reception at Roswell Mill Club in November 2014, and we couldn't be more pleased. I'm not much of a wedding planner, but with the staff at RMC I didn't need to be - the venue includes the food and bar (delicious), furniture and linens (lovely), and a day-of captain... Read More that absolutely saved us several times over. I worked with Linda leading up to the day and was really impressed with her attention to detail and willingness to accommodate my requests. Overall, we feel like RMC was absolutely worth what we paid and would recommend it to anyone!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Dana R

I absolutely loved planning a wedding at the Roswell Mill Club. They have everything you need! Ceremony and reception were both held here. I knew they would make the venue look perfect. Every person I worked with was extremely helpful. Great price and great service!

Cozy & Modern space that needs few decorations

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Anne W

The Roswell Mill Club was previously a piano bar before becoming an event facility, which really shows in the decor of the space. It is already ornate, with beautiful chandeliers and a black ceiling, so few decorations are needed to make the venue feel special. The bar area is... Read More gorgeous, and the outdoor deck space makes it versatile. Perfect for a reception with about 100 people.

TO Roswell Mill Club