RSVP events

For 30 years RSVP has specialized in our strong commitment to ensure each wedding is unique, personalized and reflective of your individual style. Whether large or small, simple or elaborate, you can relax in the knowledge that we focus on the details, so you can focus on the day. Linen Rentals Invitations Decor Rentals Paper products And much more...

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Grand Rapids, MI All of Michigan (616) 454-6511

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Danielle V

If you are considering a wedding planner, RSVP events, including Adrien and her team, come with my highest recommendation. I only wish I would have hired them sooner! Adrien's assistance for my wedding 8/5/17 was above and beyond my expectations. She helped me bring all of my... Read More ideas and dreams together for a spectacular event. The knowledge, expertise, and vision for our big day was spot on! We received countless notes and compliments from friends, family, and other vendors about the attention to detail, clear communication, concise timeline, and perfect flow throughout the day. I cannot thank Adrien and her team enough for dealing with everything that came up throughout the day so that I did not even know about it! She allowed my mother to finally get some sleep before the wedding (which was priceless!). Cannot say enough good things! You should book with RSVP Events!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sara

Adrien is absolutely fantastic. She was so proficient and easy to work with. We had her as a day-of coordinator and she was just marvelous. The weeks prior, she kept me on track and took a good chunk of the confirmation work/final detailing/scheduling off my plate. And of... Read More course, from rehearsal through the day of the wedding, she was just a goddess. Having her there made it possible for me to sit back and gulp down some champagne, think about my vows and have happy tears with my bride tribe. Only word of advice from a bride who thought she'd read enough bridal mags in her day to handle anything: if I could do it all again, I would hire Adrien/RSVP for the full package, as it would've saved me a ton of time and stress. Seriously, she is SO LOVELY and she just "got it." She was cool-headed, calm, capable and visionary; she was helpful but unobtrusive. I can't say enough lovely things about her. It would've been worth every penny in retrospect, considering how much effort/time/money I spent in trying to handle it all on my own....I would happily bring Adrien in for full-service, if I could do it all again. RSVP is a 10/10.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

I had the privilege of attending a wedding at a Wedding Barn in East Jordan Michigan. It was a terrific venue which had an outdoor ceremony site, several bar and lounge areas, outdoor patios. This place had a lot of things going on and an assortment of areas to enjoy. I... Read More remember thinking, “How can anybody keep this organized”? Well, there was absolutely nothing to worry about. Adrien had every detail under control throughout the entire evening. She seemed to have the focus and ability to do about 6 things at one time! She is always smiling, happy, and in control even when pulled in multiple directions at once. If you are looking for Wedding Planner services and want an experience that has someone else handling all the details so that you can enjoy your special day without worrying about things, I think Adrien and RSVP Events would be an outstanding choice!!! Fantastic job Adrien !

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alyssa E

RSVP Events, specifically new owner Adrien Harding, was an absolute joy to work with. From communicating with vendors to the day of coordination everything went completely flawless. Our wedding ceremony and reception took place at Bissell Tree house, which only allows for... Read More only an hour and a half window for setup. Despite the impossible timeframe, Adrien and her team were able to pull it off with time to spare. Upon our arrival to the venue Adrien was completely in control of everything, leaving us stress free and able to focus on each other and our special day. Her and her team were extremely professional, organized, and come highly experienced. Hiring Adrien is hands down the best decision we could have made. THANK YOU to RSVP for making our perfect wedding day possible and for being so available every step of the way.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Elizabeth B

I did not have a positive experience working with RSVPs new owner, Adrien Harding. Our wedding was not treated with the same care and dedication as it had been when Lori was the lead coordinator with RSVP. We booked with RSVP when Lori was the lead coordinator in February of... Read More 2016 and throughout the planning Lori went above and beyond the call of duty. Unfortunately that care did not continue with Adrien. Details that Adrien assured would be handled on the day of the wedding were neglected, leaving our families to pick up the slack instead of enjoying the festivities. We are thankful that Lori was allowed to be at our wedding because initially Adrien told us she would not be working with RSVP moving forward. Thankfully Adrien was willing to honor our contract and let Lori stay and ‘assist’ with the wedding but she would need to be the main coordinator. Because of this Adrien had no idea what we wanted for our wedding despite having confirmed so much with Lori. Adrien is either not the most detail oriented person or just really didn’t care about our wedding. She sent me a seating chart with the wrong name for my groom, called me a different name during the rehearsal, was rude to our family, and generally was clueless on the day of the wedding. She came up to me before and after the ceremony to ask me questions that we had already confirmed. When you hire a coordinator you want them to figure things out beforehand and make decisions on the day of so they don’t have to bother you with stupid details before your ceremony! Unfortunately that did not happen with Adrien. The most frustrating issue we have is that Adrien double booked herself also and left in the middle of cocktail hour without saying goodbye to us. Had we not fought for Lori to continue her work on our wedding who knows what would have happened. Lori ensured the rest of our night went smoothly, took our bags to the hotel and checked us in, hung up clothes, and went above and beyond for us every step of the way. I’d encourage anyone considering working with RSVP under new ownership to monitor the reviews to see if our treatment is unique, I certainly hope it is. To say we feel disrespected is an understatement.

2017-06-12T14:48:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth, I am so sorry to read all this. I do have to admit, in a way, I knew a negative review would be coming after we met the first time...when I realized you became more of a friend with Lori than a client.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jennifer C

We hired RSVP Events over a year prior to my wedding date. At the time, Nancy was the owner of RSVP and Lori was my day-of coordinator. I met with Lori a couple of times and had great interactions with her. Then, to my surprise, Adrien became the new owner of RSVP Events only a... Read More couple of months prior to my wedding date. I was a little worried with the change, only because I had a great relationship already with Lori, but went with the flow. After my first meeting with Adrien, I knew I had nothing to worry about. She was already updated on all of our needs for our special day and didn't miss a beat. We also had a traditional Korean ceremony to incorporate into our day, including additional set-up, tear-down during the reception. Adrien was on top of it and the entire day flowed smoothly. She's very professional, calm, organized, and experienced. Our day was perfect and RSVP had a big part in pulling it off!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Leah B

I cannot say enough thank you's to Adrien. She was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I had a destination wedding and then we planned a small get-together for when we got home. However, this small celebration turned into 200+ people. My husband was hesitant to hire a... Read More planner because it would be extra money and he thought we (which means mainly I ;]) could plan and organize it ourselves. I, on the other hand, did not want that stress. We met with Adrien in a coffee shop so she could explain to my husband what she could help us with. He did not realize what all goes into an event like this and he agreed we needed to hire her. It was the best decision we could have made. She was awesome with communication and she did an excellent job finding deals and options for the budget of decorations/flowers/etc. she is so kind and amazing to work with. I'm just so happy to have met such a great and caring person. I hope we get to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan G

I would highly recommend working with RSVP events and specifically with Lori. I don't know how I would have done it without the help of RSVP. I was completely stress free going into the week of my wedding and truly was able to enjoy the entire experience. For that I will be... Read More forever grateful. If you're getting married in the Grand Rapids or surrounding areas I would highly recommend working with RSVP events.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brittany Z

Thanks to RSVP Events, my wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and I was able to enjoy each step of the planning process as a result of their guidance! When I first contacted RSVP, I only had a vague idea of what I wanted my wedding to look like, but Nancy was able to walk me... Read More through options for every detail (invitations, centerpieces, linens, etc.) so that I could easily make decisions and have everything fit together perfectly. Not only did Nancy make planning my wedding an enjoyable experience, she also helped me stay on task without making me feel pressured--this was especially amazing given my tendency to procrastinate! When my wedding day arrived, I had total peace of mind knowing Nancy and her team were bringing the vision they helped me create to life. Still, I was completely blown away when I finally saw it all put together. Each detail was perfect, and the entire space looked spectacular. I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to work with Nancy and RSVP Events.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Adele Z

Started with ordering the invites for my daughter's wedding and it took off from there. She lives about 2 hours away so needed to make decision the day she came into town. As soon as she described what she liked they knew where to start looking. She then worked with Nancy on her... Read More color scheme and decorations. Since the venue was 2 hours away Nancy took the time to travel with me to see it in person and talk to the venue owners. Made planning a lot easier. She had brought a few samples of table decorations and we went from there. She handled the ordering and delivery of linens, chair covers, etc. Had many compliments of how beautiful everything looked. Highly recommend hiring RSVP to take stresses of wedding planning away so you can enjoy the process.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 cheri h

Experience in this Business DOES matter!!! I've worked with This Amazing Company for years on various Events from Weddings to Corporate Galas!!! Nancy Dobry's discerning taste is above and beyond!!!! There just isn't a comparison in Western Michigan!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley S

From day one I absolutely loved everyone at RSVP events but Amanda and Nancy were amazing. They made everything worry free and took the time to really nail down what I wanted especially during my indecisiveness. It was such a relief not having to worry about coordinating... Read More everything and they made it so stress free. As for the day of, it was everything I could have asked for and more!! Everything went off without a hitch and I have these wonderful ladies to thank for that. I absolutely enjoyed my wedding day and wouldn't have traded anything especially and most importantly, having RSVP events a part of our wedding. You all are the best and will always recommend them to everyone and anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about RSVP Events. Nancy and the RSVP team helped me coordinate the most beautiful details- from colors, linens, to flowers, and the most perfect wedding invitations, RSVP offers the best selection and team to work with. They had everything I... Read More was hoping for. They truly put my wedding dreams into a reality! Thank you RSVP!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Natalie P

We worked with Lori Bloodworth for our wedding coordination and could not have been more happy with our experience! My husband and I had hired RSVP over a year before our wedding and actually worked with two coordinators prior to working with Lori, but unfortunately both of... Read More those coordinators left and she took over only about about 3 months before the big day. I was a little nervous that we would have a hard time getting her up to speed, but upon our first meeting, it was evident that this would not be a problem. Lori was so organized and had gone through all of our details ahead of time and had a list of things yet to do as well as a timeline for things already set! It did not take long for her to understand the vision we had for our wedding and she helped execute this perfectly! She kept a binder with all of our contracts, contact information for vendors and email correspondences. Every time I brought up something I would do, she volunteered to take care of it. This was what I was hoping for when initially hiring a wedding coordinator. Before working with Lori, I felt like I was doing nearly all of the foot work. As soon as she entered the picture, things completely turned around. She answered my questions and took care of things promptly and enthusiastically. Lori had some really great ideas when it came to thinking up ways to display food options on our escort cards and recommended a calligrapher that was perfect!! She contacted all of the vendors and set up delivery and set up times and worked with the JW Marriott to help bring everything together. The day of the wedding, things could not have gone more smoothly. If anything did not go according to plan, we had NO idea. She took care of all kinds of little details, made sure we were in the right place at the right time, and helped us execute a few surprises too, including helping myself and the bridesmaids do a surprise dance for my husband! There were a few things we forgot on the way to the church and I called Lori and she took care of it without hesitation. At the end of the night when we were all dancing, she and an intern helped move all of our wedding gifts to our suite so that our family and friends didn’t need to worry about anything. They helped clean up our suite from getting ready earlier in the day and displayed the gifts beautifully in the room --even leaving a few surprises for us to find when we arrived back to the room from the reception! Though there were a few “hiccups” leading up to Lori working with us, I would do it all over again to have the chance to work with her. She was so professional and fun to work with. I looked forward to all of our meetings and she took so much off of my plate leading up to the big day. I am so used to being the organized one and on the wedding day, I checked in a few times to make sure that “x” was done and every time she reassured me that it was already taken care of. What a relief to not have to worry about anything! I would highly recommend working with her and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Shelley M

I used RSVP events for their day-of wedding coordination services. I first have to say that they are there for you the entire planning process and not just the day-of. They may not be going out and finding vendors for you and going to the meetings, but they give suggestions and... Read More will compile your contracts and create a wedding timeline (all of the nitty gritty and tedious work you don’t want to do). Originally I thought I only had them for one day but they were also willing to meet with me twice and they were there for the rehearsal in addition to the ceremony and reception on my wedding day. To be candid, I was worried at first when working with RSVP events. My original coordinator emailed me telling me she was leaving for a different job and I was told I had to work with someone else. However, they made the transition process very easy, I didn’t have to repeat any details; it was like I was working with the new person all along. On my Wedding day, Amanda and Nancy were there. Nancy was the owner and Amanda was the intern. You would never think Amanda was an intern because of how professional she was and she seemed to have great ideas and know exactly what she was doing. Nancy was the owner, so she had plenty of experience. They did everything for me that day so I did not have to lift a finger. I had no anxiety the day of the wedding because I knew they were there to deal with it all. Nothing went wrong to my knowledge and if it did, they did a very good job of making it seem like it didn’t. There was a point where my one year old daughter desperately needed a nap. Nancy took her and let her nap in her arms for almost two hours! Its things like this that you remember and value. They were willing to go above and beyond in order to make my day as special as it could be. I am beyond grateful for everything they did.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Nancy Dobry of RSVP Events was wonderful to work with for my daughters' wedding. She had great useful suggestions. She has a special eye for detail. Everything she suggested worked to help make the wedding as beautiful as my daughter imagined.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Karah S

I simply cannot say enough good things about RSVP Events! Nancy Dobry and her fabulous staff made my wedding a dream come true! From the beautiful invitations to the gorgeous decorations (chair covers, table linens, candelabras), everything was perfect. Nancy helped me... Read More immensely with planning the day of the wedding as well- with a 1pm ceremony at the church and a cocktail hour starting at 5pm at the country club, on top of 18 people in the wedding party, it was no easy feat! Yet everything went smoothly and there were no hiccups! I could truly relax and enjoy my wedding day because I knew Nancy had thought of every detail and was there making sure everything went according to plan! I didn't think I needed a wedding planner being such a perfectionist and organized person, but I was so wrong! Nancy and her team thought of things I never would have and I'm so glad I worked with them! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Taryn G

We worked with Kelly Rex to plan our wedding and all I can say is WOW! Kelly was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made all of my dreams come true. She did an amazing job from day 1 guiding me in the right direction, putting us in touch with vendors, and helping to make my... Read More vision a reality. They day of the wedding was flawless. I had nothing to worry about and everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. On top of all that Kelly is just a delight to be around! She is always smiling and happy!

Beautiful job

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Sara A

We used RSVP for outdoor ceremony decor, indoor reception decor, and chair covers. Fantastic job! They brought it all together and did exactly what I envisioned :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Sandi W

RSVP helped me, mother of the bride, plan a wedding that the bride and groom loved in a state other than where they reside. The wedding planner was excellent and beyond efficient. She was quick to respond to emails and made everything happen as wished by the couple. Using... Read More RSVP made both the planning process and the wedding weekend both fun and full of beautiful memories.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

RSVP Events did a great job for us at our daughters wedding on September 26, 2015. Our Day of Coordination event planner was Allison Andree. Allison helped us with all the details of the wedding from transporting the decor, to running the rehearsal, set-up and take-down of all... Read More the planned decor, and she also was the person behind the scenes that made sure the ceremony started on time and ran smoothly. I highly recommend Allison Andre and RSVP Events.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I can't say enough about how happy we were that we chose RSVP Events to help us with my daughter's wedding. Her ceremony and reception were held in August at the Amway Grand Plaza and we wanted to make this an event to remember but also with a budget in mind. We met with a... Read More couple of planners but decided on RSVP as we were most impressed with Kelly's ideas and they were also conscious of our wanting to keep within a budget. Kelly was easy to work with throughout the entire process. She took the stress out of planning and any last minute details. From choosing the invitations, selecting the linens, choosing the perfect flowers - her creativity and expertise turned this wedding into an event to remember. Many of our guests said this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended! Kelly and the RSVP staff went above and beyound our expectations!! My only disappointment is that I miss being able to work with Kelly now that the wedding is over!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Meredith Y

Kelly and her team were AMAZING before, during, and after our special day. Whether it was planning, advice, or running errands- you name it, RSVP events did it all. I am so happy I decided to have them help with our wedding. Kelly listened to my thoughts and opinions, and really... Read More made our wedding day all about us. I would pick her and her team all over again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Megan S

We worked with Kelly Rex from RSVP events for our August 2015 Michigan wedding and she was by far the best addition to our wedding. For a little background, we were planning our wedding in a small(er) beach town in Michigan where I used to spend my summers as a kid. My... Read More now-husband and I were living and working in Chicago at the time. I though I could handle planning a wedding on my own, but it was my mom that suggested RSVP events. Kelly and her team were well worth every penny! Kelly was fantastic in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. She went above and beyond in every way. Kelly would help facilitate communication with vendors (many of whom did not prefer emails - unlike myself), answering many detail questions that I had had difficultly doing myself during normal business hours. Kelly was always willing to talk or email at any time of the day (early mornings before work or late evenings after work) to accommodate my work schedule. She had great ideas and suggestions that, even as a self-proclamed organized person, I hadn't thought about yet. Her attention to detail, willingness to help (with anything!), and kind nature made her an absolute gem to work with. On the actual wedding day, both myself and my husband, as well as our family and friends, could just relax and enjoy knowing that Kelly and her team were around and able to complete the vision for our wedding. We cannot sing her praises enough to do justice. Thank you Kelly and the RSVP events team for all of your efforts and support and making our wedding truly the best day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Erica D

I just got my programs, escort card, table number cards, and menu napkin wraps today for my wedding next week and I am BEYOND thrilled with how they came out! Kelly did an amazing job and was so helpful during the whole editing process. She provided me with exactly what I wanted... Read More and even made suggestions for ideas to make the products even better! She really went above and beyond in her service. I seriously cannot wait for my guests to see her great work! Highly recommend RSVP Events to everyone and anyone who needs anything at all! A joy to work with and zero stress!