Is this your business? claim it now

RSVP Party Rentals

Las Vegas, NV

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

4445 S. Valley View Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV (702) 878-0144

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kirsten m

RSVP did have the best prices in town and everything I needed in one stop however they dropped off all the rentals at the front gate and drove off. My mother and her two girl friends had to move everything them selves. That was 100 chairs and eleven 6' tables. When i called too... Read More complain they did refound me the delivery fee however very unacceptable !!!! We paid a lot of money for their service including delivery and set up!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Robi W

I searched all over and rsvp had the best prices and selection that I could find. They delivered and helped with the set up as well. Their showroom gave me a chance to play around with colors and sizes for my layout. Would definitely reuse and recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Mitzie H

We needed to rent furniture for our wedding and the reception, with a guest list of 150 people, and RSVP came highly recommended by our coordinator. I have to say, the tables and chairs looked amazing in our space, and were set-up and taken down in a very timely fashion. They... Read More ended up being quite affordable, and very easy to work with. We had to make several changes to our order before the event, and each time they were quick and accurate. They were great!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Sydney D

This vendor was a vendor our venue uses for their table and linen settings. Our reception hall was set up beautifully with mahogany chairs, grey table cloths, and yellow napkins. They have different styles and textures of the linens that is perfect for each couple's wedding.... Read More We didn't want shiny linens so we got linens that had a texture and no shine, they made our reception hall look perfect and the colors went perfectly with our centerpieces. So pleased with this vendor. We also used them to rent tables and chairs for our rehearsal dinner at a family members house they delivered them early for us and picked them up the day after our wedding so we didn't have to worry about figuring out how to get someone to be there the day of the wedding. Highly recommend for linens and party table rentals!! :)

No Hassle Rentals

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Jordan

Renting from RSVP was easy - I even planned from across the country. All of their products are listed online and they were quick to respond to emails. The men who picked up and delivered our items were very sweet and went above and beyond what was required per the contract.... Read More Thanks!

Wide variety of rentals and they work with many other vendors

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Joan S

We didn't work directly with RSVP but we did rent from them through both the catering company for our Meet & Greet Party as well as through our reception venue for the wedding reception itself. Both events were great and the quality of the rental furniture and linens was... Read More great. They offer delivery, although it can get pretty expensive for that part depending on when you need them. They do offer a pretty big selection of items though and we were happy with everything we got through RSVP Rentals.

Good variety of products, so-so customer service

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Hana Y

I mainly dealt with Audry at RSVP. She was not friendly nor rude. Just so-so. I was really excited that they had equipment that I was looking for and some of them were exactly as I had imagined (i.e. lattice canopy). However, some utencils had permanent stains and the tables... Read More were wooden and extremely worn down... good thing I got tablecloths. Also, the microphone didn't have a working battery and I had to have my rentals delivered twice over because there was miscommunication with other reps. I most definitely couldn't have had my wedding without RSVP rentals but they definitely didn't make it easy.

Prices are good

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 TARA M

I was very pleased with the pricing they gave,chairs were in Good condition however, the tables that we got were not so good. if your just gong to cover them then it doesn't matter.. I will use them again in the near future...

chair rental!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Casey H

They had what I needed! Which was a plus since several other companies didn't have 75 chairs... which I didn't think was unheard of, apparently I was wrong. They delivered them on the 3rd of July and picked them up the 5th, since they didn't work on the 4th. Accommodating and... Read More worked for me~ Completely happy.

Quick service

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Paulyne H

They were quick to respond when we had a few issues with some of the rentals. Overall i would choose them again because they had the fab napa tables.

Best selection

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Courtnee H

Best selection of linen and decor in Las Vegas

Very Happy customer

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Tyleena F

They answered every question, no matter how silly, and didn't kill me even after I'd changed my mind a billion times. Whats not to like? I will use and refer them over and over. :)

rsvp

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Erica U

they were really helpful when we booked but were later than expected when delivering our rentals. luckily everything worked out fine! They have a great selection

Great Vendor

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Linda J

They were on time, and during the initial reservation I inquired about a different pick up time and they made it happen!!!

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Laura Jennifer L

Great selection, reasonable pricing and very easy to coordinate with. Responded quickly to all communication, very accommodating

Great staff!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Elizabeth Y

Audrey at RSVP Rentals was so helpful! She gave great suggestions and helped me save some money in the end! You can find everything you need for a wedding here!

Perfect for a DIY reception

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Elidia F

We had a backyard reception. RSVP provided us with everything we could ask for tables, chairs. Table cloths, chaffing dishes, plate-ware, champagne glasses and they came the next day to pick up everything as is. We didn't have to clean one dish. I will definitely use them for... Read More parties in the future.

Reasonable & Good Quality Linen

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Debra A

We used this vendor to rent our linens for the reception and were very impressed with the quality of the linens and the price. Would suggest picking linen up if possible as they give a long time frame and in doing so we were not able to set up my reception in the morning as we... Read More were planning on and the day became a bit chaotic. Would highly recommend this vendor though based upon price and quality.

Supplied everything!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Leslie H

I wanted to plan and execute this wedding on my own and with the help of RSVP party rentals they helped make it all possible! 2 days before the wedding there was a little snag with some of the items I ordered but they made up for it and upgraded my linen at not extra cost! They... Read More were very patient with all the changes I made too!

Accurate and on time

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Nicole D

Everything we rented from RSVP arrived on time, in good condition and matched our rental order. Those are the three things I look for in a rental company and they delivered!

Success

Reviewed on 4/13/2012 Carey M

My contact was Audry at RSVP and from first meeting her I knew she was going to make my life a lot easier. She was very honsest about what I would need and not need for the wedding--and I appreciated ALL the help! They gave the rentals for a few days and we only paid for one... Read More day--which was an extreme help because we did the wedding ourselves, no planner. We had a couple days to decorate and move stuff around to get it just right. She answered emails quickly (I live in Alaska) and put up with my constant changing of linen sizes or numbers of tables. They arrived on time, the guys setting up were really nice and asked me questions rather than just plopping stuff down. They were great to deal with! Really put my mind at ease--and as the bride of a diy wedding...that was golden.

Good prices, beautiful material

Reviewed on 1/09/2012 Marisa P

We rented table cloths from RSVP and we couldn't have been happier. For more than double the price we could have bought cheap stuff at Target or Walmart, instead we got top quality with a reasonable and easy pick-up and return schedule and location.

Pipe and Drape

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Courtney K

It was just what we needed to seperate the ceremony and reception. Still elegant and did just the thing!