Your celebration deserves the best.

Russo's Catering is proud to be a "Preferred Caterer" at St. Louis' premier venues.We offer all-inclusive Bridal Packages unique to each venue. Everything from the Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Reception to the Post Wedding Brunch, we can help plan any of your wedding events!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

9904 Page Avenue, St. Louis, MO (314) 427-6771

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole E

We had our wedding 10 days ago and I am still hearing about how fantastic our wedding was and how amazing the food was. I just went back to work today and I am hearing from people who weren't even there how amazing everyone was saying our food was. We had some very critical... Read More guests who are happy with any thing who loved our food. We had the chicken spedini's as one of our entrees and they were gone by the end of the night. The service we received was top notch. Cathy Costello really knows her stuff. It was also my brother's 30 birthday and I wanted to surprise him after we were all seated with a cake and everyone singing to him. Cathy put it all together and it was perfect. Anything you need, they have got you covered. I highly recommend them for all of your caterering needs. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding a great success.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Ashley Q

We chose Russo's Catering from the preferred vendors list at our wedding venue. We were interested in doing a stations buffets, as opposed to a traditional buffet, and Russo's had excellent options. Courtney was the contact we worked with. We were able to meet her... Read More face-to-face at one of Russo's tastings, and she was excited to meet with us in person shortly after. She was friendly, flexible, and very easy to work with. She was always excited to see us and responded quickly to any questions we had. The reasonable price was a factor in our decision. Courtney even arranged to turn one of our stations into passed appetizers so that we could stick to our budget. My brother, one of our groomsmen, said the next day, "The mini beef wellington appetizer was the best part of the whole day. I almost cried." Our guests raved about the food. The Italian Station (especially the tortellini) and Diner Station provided a variety that matched mine and my husband's personalities and gave our guests options to choose from. We were able to choose four different flavors for the four tiers of our cake, and not only did it look exactly as we pictured it, it was delicious! My husband loves strawberry shortcake, so Courtney suggested mini-strawberry shortcakes as an additional dessert. They were in little cups with tiny forks and were absolutely adorable and scrumptious! We went in for the budget and came out with the most delicious food we've ever had at a wedding, and we have very high standards.

Best food and amazing experience overall!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Colleen M

We used Russo's catering for our recent wedding and I cannot say enough good things about it! The reception was held at Spazio Westport and everyone was so accommodating to make our day the best day ever, down to the smallest details. Russo's catered our food and our guests... Read More LOVED it! We had a lot of guests from out of town and many of them said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Russo's...if you're looking for amazing food,professional staff, and a great venue, Russo's catering definitely has it all! You won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jenny C

Delicious food, great service! We had tons of compliments on our wedding food and would absolutely recommend Russo's to couples needing a great caterer to work with!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Alexa B

Our food was INCREDIBLE. We decided to go with the stations in order to get all of our favorite foods, so we served Mexican, Asian, and diner food. We got so many compliments on the set, the options we had, and the food in general! I particularly loved the mac n cheese at the... Read More diner stations and the chicken and rice at the Asian station. So yummy! We also chose to have cupcakes for our reception, and I was so glad we did! Everyone loved being able to choose from 3 types of cake, and we had plenty extra to take home! I HIGHLY recommend the amaretto cake...delicious! Lastly, we had a late night snack of candied bacon and breakfast sandwiches. The late night snack was a huge hit as Russo's delivered the food directly to the dance floor and to the guests relaxing at the tables. We particularly got a ton of compliments on the candied bacon! The ONLY reason I gave 4 rather than 5 stars was our unfortunate experience with our coordinator, Katie. She was extremely hard to communicate with and get a hold of. Multiple times, I had to ask my father in law to contact the Russo's directly as they are neighbors of the family. It was a stressful experience, and I was very worried with how the food and the night in general would turn out after the lack of communication I received from Katie. Thankfully, our day of people, Justin and Margaret, put my worries at ease when I arrived to the reception location to set up, and they sat down and walked through the plan for the reception with me. Thank you for incredible food and a great staff for our reception!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Katie M

Really great people to work with and delicious food. We went with their stations set up and it was perfect. Pricing is great.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erik O

Words cannot express our gratitude to Russo’s catering for their amazing work - in fact without them our wedding reception would not turn out so beautiful!! We are extremely happy that we went with Russo’s for setting up the reception room and preparing the food and desserts.... Read More The people of Russo’s are absolutely wonderful, from the beginning, to even after your wedding day! Not only are they professional and experienced, but they are more than willing to work with you on your budget. We worked with Courtney as our coordinator for the administrative side including pricing, chair covers, colors, type of food and she was phenomenal!! She was professional, accessible and always going above and beyond to make sure everything was on track. Russo’s is one big team and every person involved with your reception will answer all of your questions. As a company Russo’s organizes a tasting reception that we strongly recommend going to. It is fun and the food is great. To our most pleasant surprise, the actual food at the reception was even better! We opted for a dessert selection self-service bar instead of the cake and we are still hearing compliments about the miniature sweets. They even decorated the buffet and dessert table elegantly while matching our colors! The execution of every detail we planned was flawless and the wedding reception went better than we can ever have expected!! Everyone was raving all night about how good the food was and some of the best they have had at any wedding or party. During the reception, their service staff was very professional and inconspicuous. What we love about Russo’s is that they will do all of your rentals and food, and they have great connections with other vendors. I highly recommend them for your wedding day or any other event, because they will make your day perfect! Thank you everyone in Russo’s!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lila W

Wedding was 10/02/16 So. Yummy. We had the chicken spedini, eggplant parm, Tuscan veggies, gorgonzola potatoes, harvest salad (I think), and something else...It was amazing! I had to plan my wedding from out of town, so when my husband and mother-in-law went to taste it, I... Read More wasn't really sure what to expect. But holy cow! They worked with me on the linens, layout, seating, everything. My family doesn't drink so they even helped us create a specialty mocktail drink. And the cake was perfect! They did a naked cake (since I don't like frosting), which was stunning. And I should add that all the pictures in the look-book for their cakes were gorgeous. My only regret is that I didn't get to eat it on the wedding day! All the guests said it was amazing, but I completely forgot until we were doing the send-off! So ladies, don't forget to have your cake and eat it to =) I would recommend Russo's to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Danielle M

We decided to go with Russo's after trying their food at one of their tastings. They held up to their standard on our big day and the food was so delicious! Also the staff that worked at our wedding was phenomenal and so sweet and helpful. The only problem I had was with our... Read More event coordinator, Katie. She was very hard to get a hold of and did not communicate well. She did not return emails and at one point I had to actually email the Russo's in order to get someone to respond. I was worried that there was going to be no food at my reception. Other than that, everything was wonderful. I highly suggest their food but if you get Katie, I would suggest asking for someone else.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lauren F

OMG I am soooo thrilled my Husband and I went with Russo's for our wedding! They are incredible! We worked on the planning our menu and table linen/chair set up with Courtney. She was so helpful and made the planning process so smooth. We had a few problems with needing changes... Read More from our end and she was so happy and quick to make sure things were changed to our specifications and that our day was as perfect as she could help make it! Then the actually night of the wedding, the staff working at the venue were just wonderful! They made the room so gorgeous and set it up so fast! Also when serving and talking to guests they were very professional and pleasant to be around. Now to the BEST thing, the food! Russo's food was AMAZING. The appetizers and the main courses were so delicious! All my guests gave me the best compliments on the food, I only wish I could pass them all on! I would definitely use Russo's again for other special events!

2016-10-04T11:02:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Lauren, I'm so glad that you enjoyed the reception and the food! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best of luck! -Courtney

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Emily V

Russo's was the best. Everything from the food to the table linens was perfect!! We are so thankful that we choose Russo. They let us enjoy our special day without any worries. We highly recommend Russo's!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Adrienne F

Russo's Catering is a preferred caterer at Barnett on Washington. They did a great job at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. The food delicious, and the desserts, including the cake, were outstanding. We had many positive comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed... Read More the food, as well as how much they liked the family style serving option. Great experience.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Roxanne H

We hired Russo's Food Truck, 'The Trucktoria' to cater our wedding reception. Everything turned out wonderful! Since Russo's is a full service catering company, we had them set up an antipasto station, salad station and coffee / tea separate from the truck. It worked out perfect... Read More so people could help themselves to food both from the truck and from the food station. We served right around 100 guests and there was never too much of a line for food at the food truck or the food station. Everything tasted so good!! I wish I could have eaten more! We received so many complements from guests on how good the food was! Russo's rocked our wedding reception! Thank you to everyone from Russo's! <3

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Shelby H

Our guest could not stop raving about our appetizers, dinner, and desserts served at our wedding. Russo's was a joy to work with and made the whole experience easy and stress free. Courtney was our planner and stay so organized and on top of all the changes and additions we kept... Read More throwing at her. Food was one of our top priorities and Russo's exceeded out expectations and gave us a 5 star meals. We can not thank them enough!

2016-08-08T13:00:15 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you enjoyed the food, we loved creating your "rustic themed" menu and thinking outside the box! It was a pleasure working with you and Jeff and I wish you both the best! - Courtney Mason

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Cori S

We worked with Courtney for our wedding this past July at CAM in St Louis, and she was beyond professional, helpful, organized, responsive and clear. We had a handful of dietary requests and they were able to accommodate us without problem — including making a gluten-free cake... Read More topper for us. And during the event, things went seamlessly. The staff was so kind and professional, the food was great and presented well, and clean up happened so flawlessly we didn't even notice it.

2016-08-01T15:14:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cori! I'm glad you enjoyed the food and the reception. It was a pleasure working with you and Jeremy as well. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! - Courtney Mason

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Elena B

We used Russo's as our caterer for our reception on 10/10/15 as they were the caterer for St. Francis Xavier ballroom. The correspondence with Katie was initially a bit of a nightmare, but she ended up being very helpful closer to the date. My biggest complaint was that despite... Read More my insistence to make sure the red wines were well stocked, they still managed to run out of bottles before dinner was even over. Towards the end of the night we also noticed they had run out of most of the other liquor selections. We paid the $5 extra a person for premium liquor, because the drinks were our priority over food. The food was okay, definitely forgettable but the highlight was the pizza at the end! I wish we could have just had pizzas for dinner, they were delicious! Overall I would never use them again for an event unless I was forced to by a space I wanted. The liquor situation was just unforgettable, and most of my family members were upset about the lack of red wine. We made sure to clean them out of everything else though. ;)

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Gwen P

RUSSOS WAS AMAZING. They were affordable and professional! I could not have asked for a better caterer or coordinator!! So many guests told me it was THE BEST food they've ever had at a wedding (and I would have to agree)! The cake was beautiful and our coordinator, Courtney,... Read More made notes on exactly what we wanted our cake/ decorations to look like. Everything was perfect! Courtney answered every question I had(which was ALOT) and got back to me very quickly! She was patient and one of the best people to work with! Id recommend her and Russos to any bride! They were SO organized and made the wedding process 1000x easier!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Angela P

Working with Kathy Costello of Russo's Catering was easily the worst decision of my life. She was inadequate, incompetent, and easily overwhelmed by even the most mundane of tasks. My experience with her will never be forgotten and that is not in a good way. Using Russo's... Read More started off rocky, as it took her 1 month to get the contract to us, even though we had already locked down our date for all of our friends an family. Luckily there wasn't another bride wanting to work with them at this time, or else our wedding date could have easily been taken. After we secured the contract, we immediately cut Russo's a check for the deposit payment. From then on, my experience was of what nightmares are made of. She showed up to the linens meetings with no linens, the glassware and tableware meetings with no glassware of tableware, and even stated to us that in fact you could fit 10 table settings (chargers included) at a 60 inch round, knowing each of our tables had 10 people at each, and a 60 inch round can only fit 8 settings. The food was so horrible at our first tasting, we had to take a second tasting to go over food. Per the contract, the tasting is complimentary. Russo's in fact charged us for said "complimentary" tasting. She also showed up to the tasting with nothing she was suppose to come with: ie; ALL linen selections, plate selection, silverware selection, glassware selection. She also first served us our wine tastings in PLASTIC cups. My dad was blown away and had to ask for a real glass for the tasting. I cannot understand how this woman has a job in this field. Skip to the day before our wedding, a diagram I completed was sent to her via email for her to set up the room, based on diagram. When i got there, nothing was right. I spent the entire day with a bridesmaid resetting up the entire room, which then in turn led me to not pick up my wedding dress, as they had closed for the day while i had to redo the entire room over, and we had lost track of time. On our wedding day, Kathy had 1 job, she just had to put tables 1-22 on the table. SHE COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT! She called my brothers phone 3 times in the middle of pictures and asked where to put tables 1-22. I will never understand how she couldn't figure that out and why she would call me about this dilemma instead of use her common sense. A few family members also told me they got sick the day after our wedding from the food, including my mother-in-law. We are currently looking into legal for full refund.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Katie O

My wife and I hired Russo's Catering to cater our wedding in early November. It was fantastic! Toni was very helpful in the early stages of planning and very responsive throughout the whole process. We heard from so many of our guests that the food was phenomenal and some of the... Read More best they've had at a wedding reception. The staff that worked the reception were there early setting up and were a breeze to work with. They made sure everything was where it was supposed to be and it made the entire evening even easier not having to worry about things. They paid extra special attention to my wife and I at the head table, making sure we always had water/champagne/food or whatever else we needed. I highly recommend Russo's for your event!

Grand Hall on Chouteau

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Lindsay S

We received so many compliments on our wedding food! From the appetizers, to the dinner, to the dessert bar. Russo's made sure everything was perfect! The buffet was decorated to coordinate with our colors, the dessert bar was a hit and accommodated our Groom's cake. We highly... Read More recommend Russo's for catering any event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 b

We can't say enough about Russo's Catering. They will help you plan your event from start to finish with personalized, hands-on service. Our contact, Katie, was AWESOME. she was always available to talk to us and help bring together all of the numerous details for our special... Read More day. The food was by far the best wedding food we have ever had, very fresh and expertly prepared and displayed. The cake was also AMAZING. Leanna & Margaret were AWESOME as well. They went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable. Russo's Catering will make your dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Chanty B

Russo's did a FANTASTIC job catering our 8/15/15 wedding! The planning was awesome; they were very intentional to ensure all of our questions were answered and our needs were met. The service on the day of our wedding (both during the Cocktail Hour and Reception) was awesome.... Read More We've heard from many of our guests how 'great' the food and service was for our wedding day. Russo's truly exceeded our expectation. I would highly recommend them for any event - especially weddings.

Delicious

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Emily B

Russo's catering was great to work with. Our contact there was not always very responsive, but once she did respond she was always very helpful. The service and food was amazing! Many of our guests mentioned how much the liked the food and I couldn't agree more. The food and... Read More cake were delicious!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Kate G

We had our reception at the Third Degree Glass Factory and had Russo's cater the event. We worked with Courtney during our wedding planning process and she was also present during our reception. Courtney helped everything run very smoothly during both the planning and the actual... Read More reception. She and the staff were easily reachable for any of our needs and made sure that we were actually able to enjoy the food, drinks, and desserts as well. We had a buffet but decided to do both appetizers during the cocktail hour and late night snacks; everything was timed perfectly and tasted great. Our families and friends have given us wonderful reviews about the food (especially the sandwiches/wraps at the end of the night) at our reception. I am so happy that we chose Russo's to cater such an important event and are even more grateful that we were partnered with Courtney. It really was the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Brittany B

Russo's did an amazing job catering my wedding reception! They went above and beyond just buffet service. They helped light all of the candles (there were a TON) and the get reception room ready, and made sure all of the guests had what they needed. Everyone has gone on and on... Read More about how delicious the food was as well! I highly recommend them! Thank you Russo's staff!!!