Russo's On The Bay

Howard Beach, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Russo's On The Bay

The Tivoli Room. Larger than the previous room, the versatile Tivoli Room has a maximum square footage of 5,104 that is available in two smaller configurations to accommodate small to large gatherings. At full-capacity configuration, this space accommodates up to 420 guests with a banquet-style, seated-dinner layout with eight guests per table and 690 guests for a standing reception. At 1/3 configuration, the Tivoli room hosts accommodates up to 98 guests with a banquet style layout and 230 for a standing reception. Its 2/3 configuration hosts some 130 guests for a seated dinner and 460 with a standing reception.

The Renaissance Room. The largest of all the event spaces at Russo's On The Bay, the Renaissance Room has a square footage of 9,072 square feet, which is ideal to large wedding celebrations. With a banquet style layout, the room accommodates up to 630 guests and about 1,100 guests for a standing reception.

All of the spaces at the Russo's On The Bay have basic audio-visual equipment and facilities to accommodate even more equipment for wedding events.

Russo's On The Bay only allows vendors who are on its Preferred Vendor Program list. In addition, the facility reserves the option of hosting several events at the same time. This means that while your own wedding is taking place, there might be two or more events taking place the same time in the same venue at an adjacent space.

The venue requires an upfront, non-refundable deposit once you book a space for your wedding, but the venue allows you to move the date of your wedding in case of unforeseen events such as inclement weather. Couples who book the venue are also allowed to make seating changes up to 8:30 p.m. on the night before your wedding.

• Menu offerings for weddings at Russo's On The Bay caters to a wide range of regional fares. These include Polish, Greek, Albanian, German, Russian, Mexican, French, Indian and Caribbean
  • Once a couple has booked the facility, they are entitled to food tastings to help them personalize the menu on their wedding
  • Russo's On The Bay also offers a hospitality hour for guests who arrive straight from the ceremony. Servings of miniature sandwiches, fruit, cookies and pastries are available during the hospitality hour

Because It's More Than A Wedding...

Russo's On The Bay provides the royal treatment that every bride deserves on her special day. From our incredible banquet rooms to our gardens, we are here to make memories that you will cherish for a lifetime with beautiful scenery, superlative service and exemplary cuisine.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

162-45 Cross Bay Blvd., Howard Beach, NY (718) 843-5055

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maria C

What could we say? Russo's on the Bay made our dream wedding come true right before our eyes. The entire staff at Russo's on the Bay helped make our wedding day more special than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we made an appointment to first view the venue, to the... Read More very last minute we left for our honeymoon the staff was attentive to every single detail. Frank Russo, Joe Vacca & staff were beyond accommodating to myself, my husband and both our families. There was not one thing missing from the entire event. Joe Vacca truly helped make my dreams a reality by making all my visions possible. We were beyond satisfied with the service at Russo's on the Bay. We look forward to many more family celebrations for the Costa's at the beautiful Russo's on the Bay. - Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Costa, (Wedding date 10-07-2017)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Janeen M

Our wedding was almost a month ago on September 30, 2017 and we are still talking about how amazing the day was! One of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process was booking Russo’s as our venue. After attending several weddings this year at other... Read More venues, we really appreciated all that Russo’s has to offer. You get so much more for your money at Russo’s because they truly want you to have the most amazing day, and the food is unbelievable! From the day that we first visited for pricing to the days following our wedding when we picked up our decor, the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. Joe Vacca was our Matre'd and he was AWESOME! We were in the Renaissance room and he ensured the room was absolutely perfect and set up exactly how we wanted it before the night began. He was also constantly checking in with us throughout the night, making sure we had the best time and leading us through all the details that you don't think of (but don't have to because he has it all covered!). Mr. Russo also came into the room multiple times to check in with us and our parents. As for the perks, the grand entrance was a huge hit! We also added a hospitality hour (open bar in Crystal Lounge) so that we could take family photos before cocktail hour, a mini venetian hour with extra desserts brought out to each table and an after hours party in the Crystal Lounge with open bar and snacks. We are still getting compliments from our friends and family about what a great time they all had! I can’t thank Russo’s enough for such an amazing night – we hope to be back there soon to attend someone else’s wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cat L

5 Stars all around for Russo's! From the day we made our decision to book with Andrea (Sales), to the day we got hooked up with Joe Vacca (Maitre d), our experience with Russo's has been nothing but fantastic. Joe is amazing with communication, details, and treats you like... Read More family. Family and friends were wow'ed with the overflowing amount choices during cocktail hour, and were so surprised with the elevator entrance in the Tivoli room. There are very few venues in NYC that have such spectacular options for the newlyweds' entrance -- and we are glad we found the best one! Location was convenient for guests from both Queens/Long Island and Brooklyn/Staten Island, and we did not have to drive through a forest and through the woods to get there. We could not believe the night was over already, when Joe and his team helped pack up our things, along with plates and trays of food and desserts not only for us, but also for our parents, to bring home to enjoy. And also a heads-up to any prospective bride seeking out a venue: Make sure you have good chemistry with the person you're working with, and ask for Joe! If i could get married all over again, I would choose Russo's and Joe, in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Demetria B

Excellent decor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tianna C

On Friday, September 22nd, 2017 my husband Ty Crichlow and I experienced the wedding of our dreams at Russo's On the Bay! They have been amazing people to work with. Special thanks to Joanne Russo for assisting with all our needs. The food was incredible, the space, just... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Theresa M

RUSSO'S ON THE BAY gave an amazing experience for our wedding. Russo's staff was amazing from Mr. Russo, who comes around to make sure everything is ok and to our Maitre'D Joann the Bridal Attendant, very pleasant, and always smiling did an excellent job They were very... Read More attentive to us from the moment we pulled up in the Limo until we left at the end of the night. She made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed the entire evening and made sure everything ran smooth.. The Tavoli room and Garden is beautiful, as a matter of fact the entire place is gorgeous. The food was tasty, plentiful and unbelievable. Our guests had a great time and feed back was awesome. We truly appreciate everything the staff did for making our wedding day memorable and magical. I will recommend Russos on the bay for any event anyone has. Thank you Theresa and Joe.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 stavroula v

Beyond amazing food (cocktail hour was especially a hit) and very professional, detail oriented service. We had Joanne Russo as our Maitr'd and could not be happier. She was on top of everything. I highly recommend this venue for a smooth, elegant and fun wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Danielle P

We had our wedding at Russo's on the bay on October 8 2017. The staff at Russo's was amazing. From the moment we walked into the venue we knew we were in good hands. Joanne was amazing. Joanne made sure everything was running smoothly and took extra care of our guests. Not... Read More only was Joanne helpful, she cared about our happiness and made sure we enjoyed ourselves. The entire staff from beginning to end was simply amazing. I highly recommend having your wedding at Russo's on the bay. Thank you for an incredible and memorable experience.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Miranda R

As a bride at Russo's I felt like royalty. The staff is extremely helpful from the moment our Limo arrived to the end of the night we were in excellent hands and care. The hospitality of the staff is superb. Everyone at Russo's went above and beyond to make sure my dream wedding... Read More came true especially my maître d Joanne who made sure everything was perfect! The food, cake, ambience and service were all amazing! My guests, my husband and myself really enjoyed every moment! Thank you to the Russo's team for making our wedding as perfect as it can be.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kat W

Choosing Russo's as our wedding venue was such a good idea. Every question or concern we had was met with concrete and helpful solutions. Our maitre d', Joe, was an enthusiastic yet calming presence in the days leading up to the event, preventing them from being stress-fests,... Read More and on the day of, when he was such a support. Our only complaint was that we ate so much in the bridal suite that we didn't each much of dinner. All around, would recommend.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 S C

Thank you to the entire team at Russo's on the Bay for bringing our grand vision to life on our July wedding day! The food and service was impeccable as all of our guests raved on about it for weeks to come. From our ceremony, to reception into our after-hours party, the night... Read More was flawless! A very special thank you to Carol and Sophia and my bridal attendant-Christina. S. Retas, (their amazing preferred vendor) for our magnificent room transformation. Our maitre'd, Joe Vacca- who is absolutely amazing and heard our every concern and made sure it was met, the night would not have been the same without you, and especially to Mr. Russo for being an absolute gentleman and in making us feel right at home. Thank you! XXO

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jillian M

The best wedding ever! I didn’t have to worry about anything. They had everything covered.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Anne F

Russo's on the Bay is a great place for a wedding for many reasons. 1. The planning staff is super helpful. Planning a wedding is stressful, to say the least, but the staff at Russo's was patient in answering all questions and problem solving when an issue would arise... Read More concerning the reception. They had the answer for everything which was great. 2. The entrance for the bride and groom into the reception was impressive. It was so original and the guests loved it. (I won't mention it online in case it is supposed to be a surprise for some people.) 3. The food! The food not only tastes fabulous, but there is A LOT of it. We chose not to get any "extras" added to our cocktail hour because the amount and type of food that is served is beyond impressive. Several guests asked after the cocktail hour if there was a dinner following and they were surprised when we said "yes". Also, the standard procedure was a choice of ELEVEN dinners, including one vegetarian and one vegan. This was great because I had a few guests who are vegetarian and one vegan. 4. The reception staff. The staff that runs the reception is also exceptional. I was treated like a princess by them (which is great!) but in addition the mothers of the bride and groom were also treated special. The reception ran like a well-oiled machine. I would definitely recommend Russo's on the Bay to anyone getting married in the area!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lindsay

We were married here in June 2017. We had a blast! Everything from the elaborate entrance to the amazing cocktail hour and dinner to the beautiful venue room, our loved ones are still talking about it!!! Thank you Russo’s for making our special day magical and one to... Read More remember!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Justine L

My wedding was on May 20 2017 and it was such a Beautiful day. Russos on the Bay is the best place to have a wedding . The room was decorated with such a presentable and romantic feel. I brought some extra stuff to display and they put them all out nicely . The food is... Read More delicious especially the cocktail hour and my most favorite part is the Venetian hour because I am big on sweets and they display so may different treats it felt like I was in a Willy Wonka setting . They even have sugar free station for my family that were diabetic. My Maitre D was Joe and he was so helpful every step of the way! His team were so nice , one of the girls Bussel my dress for me and one of the guys waited on me the whole night. He packed up few different dinners , and many treats from Venetian hour so that I can enjoy it at home . I felt like a princess on my wedding day because I was treated like a princess. Frank Russo comes and check on you during the Reception to make sure you are doing okay ! They make you feel so comfortable and at home . My guests told me what a great time they had at our wedding and that they love this venue. They have many spots on the venue to take beautiful photos whether it's our side in the garden or in front of the building or even inside of the building . Russos on the Bay is definitely the best place to have your wedding Day. My husband and I are very happy we chose Russos on the Bay and believe me you will e too ! You will be a very happy Bride and Groom.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Annmarie H

I got married on 11/11/16 and everything was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Top notch & first class everything! The venue is BEAUTIFUL! The food was AMAZING! The cocktail and viennese hour was unlike anywhere else. The staff is FABULOUS! Mr. Frank Russo, Joanne our Maitre D, Sophia, Lauren... Read More and the rest of the staff I cannot thank each one of you enough for all you did to make my dream wedding happen. Everyone keeps ranting and raving about everything. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! XOXOXOXO

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tina A

Russo’s On The Bay was the perfect place for me to have my wedding. From the moment I met with Mr. Russo I knew I was at the place were my wedding dream would become a reality. All of his catering managers have been with him for years and their experience showed. They were... Read More honest and so easy to work with. Nothing about this process was overwhelming which for a bride with over 350 guests, could have been very difficult. My church was on Long Island so we chose to do our pictures at the garden courtyard at Russos. Staff was there and ready as soon as we showed up, greeting my wedding party and immediate family with drinks and smiles. The cocktail hour is one of things my guests are still raving about, from the selection to the quality of food. Russo’s took care of all the coordinating with my vendors which meant one less thing for me to do! The Russo’s team never missed a beat, from the food, each table having its own server/waiter to my amazing entrance (we came out of a staircase behind he dj) everything was just flawless. If you haven’t been out to see this venue than you are truly missing out!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Megan G

This place is amazing! Amazing staff, food, location and venue!! Just got married there and it was a dream come true!!! If you want the best day of your life Russos is the place to be!!! I came through the floor! My guests have been texting me about how amazed they were by my... Read More wedding!! LOVE Russos on the bay! Incredible food! I can't stress that enough!!!! My wedding was flawless! Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Simone T

Russo's on the Bay far exceeded both mine and my husband's expectations for our wedding day. Picking this venue was easy since we had both been to many Russo's events. The combination of food and service are unmatched by any other venue we have visited throughout the years.... Read More Your guests will never go one hungry and will certainly be talking about the huge variety of delicious food they offer. The size of the cocktail hour, to the 11 choices for a main course, to the expansive selection at the Viennese hour is something my guests from all over are still talking about. Our wedding day was stress free thanks to the amazing crew Russo's on the Bay has put together. One person who went way above and beyond to make our special day carefree was our Maitre 'D, Joe Vacca. From the moment we met him, he made us feel as if we had known him for decades. Joe took care of everything the day of the wedding day so my husband and I could enjoy our party. He is highly professional and knows what it takes to put on an amazing show. He was extremely patient with us and made himself available at any time to answer questions we had for weeks up to the wedding. I highly recommend requesting him to work your party!!! I would also recommend booking the Crystal Lounge for after hours, especially if you want to unwind a little with your guests. It's definitely worth the money. Thank you Russo's on the Bay for making my wedding day something me and my guests a day we'll never forget.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Giovanna B

Great food. Great service. Great staff. Great everything. We had the most amazing night! Our maitre’d was Joanne. The absolute best. She was on top of everything!! Couldn’t have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Andrew K

From the people to help plan it , to the actually day !! Service, food was impeccable !! Couldn't ask for anything better

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Terisita C

I had my wedding at Russo’s on the Bay last October and the only word that comes to mind is: WOW!!! This place is beautiful and the staff is amazing. They were so helpful and attentive. They answered all of our questions and walked us through everything we needed for the day.... Read More And let me tell you about the food. The food at Russo’s is so good that I wish I can go there just to eat. They made my wedding day a dream come true. One year later, my friends and family are still talking about it. This is the place to go if you want an amazing wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Caroline F

We had our wedding at Russos on the Bay in July of 2017. We can not say enough wonderful things about the venue. Everything was top -- the people, the food, the experience, everything. We felt very taken cared of during the entire planning process the staff was able to answer... Read More all our questions and concerns. Plus when it got closer to the wedding we were in direct daily contact with Joey Vacca the Wedding Maitre'd who handled all the last minute things. I changed the seating chart 10 times the week of the wedding and each time he reassured me it would be no problem. The day of the wedding The staff was with us the entire time making sure everything went perfectly. Each table had individual waitors so our guests were taken cared of no matter what the need was, including drink orders brought right to the tablw. The food was outstanding. Our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour. While the venue can be costly you will not regret the money spent. You will get what you paid for and much much more. Its hard to really explain the level of service but here is one example. When we got in our car to go home from our wedding at 1:30am, the staff had filled our car with dinners, dessert, water, cookies. It was such a wonderful surprise and made for a great meal when we got home. When you have a wedding at Russo's you will experience excellence in every regard and have to worry about nothing.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Margaret C

Russo's On The Bay met and went above our expectations. The food and service were amazing. We still to this day receive compliments from our guests who were astonished beyond belief!!! We highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Domenica I

Russos on the bay was incredible I had my wedding on July 21,2017 and people are still talking about it. The staff was amazing and the food was beyond delicious. I recommend russos on the bay to anyone who is getting married. Best decision we made it made our wedding a night to... Read More remember.