Book Your Wedding with Russo's On The Bay

A BALLROOM IN HOWARD BEACH, NY

The Tivoli Room. Larger than the previous room, the versatile Tivoli Room has a maximum square footage of 5,104 that is available in two smaller configurations to accommodate small to large gatherings. At full-capacity configuration, this space accommodates up to 420 guests with a banquet-style, seated-dinner layout with eight guests per table and 690 guests for a standing reception. At 1/3 configuration, the Tivoli room hosts accommodates up to 98 guests with a banquet style layout and 230 for a standing reception. Its 2/3 configuration hosts some 130 guests for a seated dinner and 460 with a standing reception.

The Renaissance Room. The largest of all the event spaces at Russo's On The Bay, the Renaissance Room has a square footage of 9,072 square feet, which is ideal to large wedding celebrations. With a banquet style layout, the room accommodates up to 630 guests and about 1,100 guests for a standing reception.

All of the spaces at the Russo's On The Bay have basic audio-visual equipment and facilities to accommodate even more equipment for wedding events.

Russo's On The Bay only allows vendors who are on its Preferred Vendor Program list. In addition, the facility reserves the option of hosting several events at the same time. This means that while your own wedding is taking place, there might be two or more events taking place the same time in the same venue at an adjacent space.

The venue requires an upfront, non-refundable deposit once you book a space for your wedding, but the venue allows you to move the date of your wedding in case of unforeseen events such as inclement weather. Couples who book the venue are also allowed to make seating changes up to 8:30 p.m. on the night before your wedding.

• Menu offerings for weddings at Russo's On The Bay caters to a wide range of regional fares. These include Polish, Greek, Albanian, German, Russian, Mexican, French, Indian and Caribbean
  • Once a couple has booked the facility, they are entitled to food tastings to help them personalize the menu on their wedding
  • Russo's On The Bay also offers a hospitality hour for guests who arrive straight from the ceremony. Servings of miniature sandwiches, fruit, cookies and pastries are available during the hospitality hour

Because It's More Than A Wedding...

Russo's On The Bay provides the royal treatment that every bride deserves on her special day. From our incredible banquet rooms to our gardens, we are here to make memories that you will cherish for a lifetime with beautiful scenery, superlative service and exemplary cuisine.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

162-45 Cross Bay Blvd., Howard Beach, NY (718) 843-5055
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dominique D

I had already had my sweet sixteen at Russo's on the Bay and had been to family events there in the past, so when I got engaged I knew that that was going to be one of the first venues we looked at. Russo's on the Bay exceeded all of my expectations. The food was outrageous, our... Read More room was set up beautifully, the hall is gorgeous...just everything was like a dream come true. Our maitre d Joe Vacca was helpful, listened to all of our questions and concerns, and helped us every step of the way. The food was phenomenal! The outdoor garden and gazebo were a perfect place to shoot gorgeous pictures! Our wedding was spectacular, and we had the time of our lives there!

Klarikaitis Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 2/22/2014

Dear Russo's On The Bay Staff I dont even know where to start except by saying THANK YOU THANK YOU. My wedding day was more then i could have even imagined. I knew Russos was going to be the place i married my best friend when we first went to go look, i left in tears... Read More because it was so beautiful. Needless to say 3 days later we went back and booked our Feb 16th 2014 Wedding. I worried about everything with my wedding except for Russo's. I knew that everything would be handled in an more then professional manner. Knowing all i had to do was show up, but of course i had a million questions in between. I waited for the call to do our food tasting and when we finally had it to say the least i was astonished by everything they had to offer. After that night i could not wait for that call for our final meeting. Our final meeting couldnt have happened at a better time, it just so happened that the week of our final meeting there seemed to be an issue with almost every vendor (except russo's) We met with Christina our Maitre D who i cannot even say enough about. I knew she was going to be amazing on our wedding day and she was just the added piece to keep an already nervous and anxious bride calm. She said i could email her with any questions (and that i did probably almost every day) Fast Forward to our wedding day Feb 16th 2014, when the nervous and anxious bride was calm until our rolls royce cancelled due to the weather and our videographer cancelled because of the flu and sent a replacement. As soon as i got off that trolley in front of Russo's i saw Christina and finally all the stress from the morning disappeared. It was my wedding day and i knew the staff at Russos was going to do everything to make my day amazing and that they did. Our wedding was more then magical and a week later our guests are still talking about the cocktail hour, the rooms decor , desserts and of course the Opera Trio wedding cake(can we order that to go for birthdays?) someone even said " i dont think your guests are ever going to leave" . I have never been more impressed in my life then the wedding Russo's On The Bay hosted for us. I was so impressed at the entire staff from our Maitre D Christina who i said was the sanity that every bride deserves, our asst Maitre D who was there in a heartbeat for everything we needed, to the wait staff who went above and beyond to making sure we were okay. During dinner i counted 9 people asking us if we were okay and what else we needed. And finally even more impressed that throughout the night we saw Mr. Russo about 10 times in our venue to make sure everything was perfect,shaking our parents hands and having conversation with our guests Thank you Russos On The Bay for our incredible and unforgettable wedding, See you for our 10 year Anniversary Todd & Brianne Klarikaitis

2014-02-23T21:45:17 Response from the vendor

Dear Brianne & Todd, On behalf of Mr. Russ, Christina and the entire Russo's On The Bay Family, I would like to thank you sincerely for your kind and beautiful review. We greatly appreciate having been a part of your special day and the lovely... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda D

My Husband and I got married at Russo's on 09.01.17. From the initial meeting and through out the entire wedding planning process Mr. Russo, Priscilla, Audrey, Joann, Christine and all of the amazing staff enough for providing nothing short of amazing service! We are beyond... Read More happy more so overjoyed with our wedding day! We had beautiful outdoor interfaith ceremony, followed by a cocktail hour and reception that was absolutely divine. My husband and I are big "foodies" and we found it challenging to the PERFECT venue that offered delicious food and quality service in combination with a consistently great reputation. Believe it or not My husband and I actually visited over 20 venues throughout NY but once we came to Russo's we knew instantly that we found the place of our DREAMS! Within the past year, Russo's has renovated/ the Tivoli Room, Promenade (Where Cocktail Hour is held) and even more recently offered outdoor ceremonies in their garden. What more could one ask for? We wish we could relive our Wedding day again. Book Russo's!! You WON'T regret it! - XO ( The Islams <3)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Elise H

I cannot even imagine where to begin about Russo's on the bay prior to choosing a venue I have read many reviews and visited over a dozen venues just going to a wedding showcase I fell soo in love with that venue. I had the pleasure of having Mrs. Carol as my coordinator they... Read More put you on a pedestal from the very first encounter till the final phenomenal day. Mr. Joe Vacca was my Maitre D ohhh my God what can I say he knew what to do what to say I may have given slight trouble but when I tell you he made sure as the bride you remain at your best with ease from the suggestions and recommendations to the courteous and professionalism hands down they are the BEST!!! EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY staff was polite courteous all around from the bridal attendant, waiters, waitresses, bartender, doorman and valet service if 10 stars was available they would have it. I wanna thank Russo's On The Bay for making our day the most amazing day of our lives we thank you from the bottom of our hearts .

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Lana K

We attended a friend's wedding at Russo's a few years ago so when we got engaged, the first place my husband wanted to see was Russo's on the Bay. From the minute we contacted them, they were attentive, helpful, and responsive. The process was easy and enjoyable and I was... Read More never stressed that I had to stay on top of the team to execute anything. The food (as always) was beyond delicious and 2 months later, people still cannot stop talking about the service and spread. We love this place and I cannot wait until someone else we know has their wedding there so we can come back!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Lisa D

Joe Vacca and the entire staff at Russo's on the Bay were simply outstanding. Every single thing promised to be was granted and so much more. I did not have to worry about anything because Joe took complete control and I was able to enjoy my night. My family are friends are... Read More still talking about it. If you are unsure of where you want your wedding, please consider this venue! You dont need to make your family and friends travel to all of these New Jersey places for the grounds - it could rain and the reception is indoors. Spend your money where it matters most - the FOOD AND SERVICE! Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Couldnt be happier with my choice of venues.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Lauren D

What can I say! Russo's On the Bay has the most amazing hospitality and the most beautiful accommodations for any type of party! With their newest additio, Vetro's, as well. I have had many parties there and will only continue to go there! My wedding is next, as well as the... Read More bridal shower before that. It is a beautiful place and I have worked with Andrea there who is an amazing person, she is very helpful, and works with you to the best of her ability! I love Russo's!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Natalia R

Russo's on The Bay is the best wedding venue hands down. From making arrangements months prior to the wedding day everything went smooth and the service was impeccable. Our guests are still talking about the food !

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Lea S

Magical experience from start to finish. Wonderful staff and everything exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Didem D

Couldn't have chosen a better place to have my wedding. Russo's was there to help every step of the day. I planned my wedding in 5 months and it went as smoothly and as perfectly as possible. I wish I could get married again and just re-live that night

2017-01-28T16:58:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, It was a honor to be part of your special day. Priscilla Dolce

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Jennifer M

Love Russo's on the Bay

2017-01-28T16:58:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Catherine L

Perfect venue for the perfect wedding. Everything was beautiful and elegant. Staff were very kind and helpful.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Angela C

My husband and I got married at Russo’s on the Bay on August 12, 2016. The level of service at Russo’s on the Bay is simply incomparable to any other catering hall in the Tri-State areas. Deciding to book our wedding here was one of the best decisions we ever made. Andrea,... Read More our sales consultant, made a terrific first impression by greeting us with champagne and cake pops during our initial consultation. Every inch of the venue is lavish and glamorous – it was exactly what we had in mind for our wedding day! During our tour of the venue, Andrea walked us through the kitchen – which was immaculate! Talking with Andrea was like talking with a friend; we never felt any type of sales pressure. My fiancé and I were amazed when Andrea began reviewing the menu with us. We had looked at 12 different venues, but we immediately knew Russo’s was the one! Shortly after we booked our wedding we were contacted to schedule a meeting with Priscilla, the event concierge. Priscilla is an angel! She took the time to get to know us and learn about the vision we had for our wedding day. This allowed her to make the absolute best vendor recommendations that matched our style, perfectly! We were thrilled with every single vendor we worked with and owe that to Priscilla! My friends could not believe that this was a complementary service included in our package- no other venue offers such an amenity! Sofia was another gem we had the pleasure of working with throughout our wedding planning experience. She always greeted us with a warm smile and made us feel at ease. Her kind-hearted disposition coupled with her knowledge of the hospitality field made us feel confident that we were in good hands. Later in the planning process we met our maitre’d, Joe. Joe was yet another talented individual that we were fortunate enough to work with. I was shocked when he gave me his cell phone number and encouraged me to reach out to him with any questions that I had in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I texted Joe at all hours of the day and he always responded promptly and professionally. On the day of the wedding, Joe took such good care of us! If you are planning a party at Russo’s do yourself a favor and request him to be your maitre’d – I assure you, you will be in the best hands. Our wedding day was an absolute fairy tale – every detail was exactly how I dreamed it would be! To say the food was delicious and plentiful would be an understatement. My guests couldn’t believe the grandeur of the cocktail hour, the number of dinner options available, or the lavish Viennese hour. Our cake looked like something you would see on TV. The service was top notch – the drinks were constantly being refilled and napkins were folded each time someone left their seat. Mr. Russo even checked in with us numerous times throughout the evening. Mr. Russo’s son helped us organize our entrance, which was another aspect of our wedding that guests could not stop raving about! It is refreshing to see a business where the owners are so directly involved. Thank you Mr. Russo and the entire Russo’s on the Bay Team for working so hard to make my dream come true! The entire evening was more perfect than anything I could have ever envisioned. Your professionalism and attention to detail make you the best in the game. I hope to work with you again! Sincerely, Angela & Jesse

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Meghan O

I wish there were more stars because Russo's was INCREDIBLE!! We set our date 2 and a half years in advanced and worked with various consultants, including Jennifer and Andrea, throughout to make payments and make sure everything was going as planned. We fell in love with the... Read More Renaissance Room and Frank Russo worked with us to make sure we stayed within budget, got the Ren Room (even though we did not meet the minimum guest count), AND got some specific meals and desserts that we wanted. We could not have gotten better service anywhere else! When we met our Matre D, Joe Vacca, he made all the final details and decision-making a breeze! He was available for questions via phone, text, and email and responded quickly and professionally. He was a pleasure to work with planning for our wedding but he was even more amazing on the day of our wedding! He took care of everything and made sure that things went without a hitch! The room was set up perfectly and I never had to worry about a thing! Gina was our Captain the day of our wedding and she was incredibly attentive! She kept our drinks filled, our food warm while we were dancing or greeting people, and helped to bustle my dress! She packed everything up including food and dessert for us to take home and made sure it all got into our car! She really helped to keep us at ease and reassured us that we would not leave anything behind! Overall, our experience at Russo's was incredible and we can't wait to go back there for another event! I almost wish we could get married again just to do it all over! :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Aly R

I don't even know the words to express how amazing this place is. Russos on the Bay truly gave us the wedding of our dreams. The service was outstanding and our guests are still raving about it! Our Maitre-d Joe Vacca and his team were unbelievable!! They are all Pros! They... Read More treat you like family and genuinely care. Mr. Russo himself was even there to make sure everything was perfect (AND IT WAS) I will be recommending this place for years to come. They made us feel like we had the most important wedding they have ever thrown. My only wish is that i could relive the night over again. I hope someone I know plans a wedding there soon so that i can return as a guest. WE LOVE YOU RUSSOS ON THE BAY! - FRANK & ALY GEOGHEGAN 2/5/2016

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Russo's on the Bay was the best venue for my wedding. We truly felt like a king and queen. Our guests felt like royalty. The Tivoli room elevator entrance astounded out guests. The food was amazing. Compared to other venues we visited, the food actually tasted amazing.The night... Read More was memorable and my husband and I are happy that we have this memory to share with our future children! Big shout out to Carol. She really made helped us with our planning.

2015-10-24T16:11:38 Response from the vendor

Dear Omiga & Vinceslas, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an honor to have been part of your special day. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future. Congratulations and thank you again from the entire... Read Less Read More

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Sarah C

We had our wedding reception here on 10/24/14. We looked at so many reception venues around Queens and nothing even came close to what Russo's had to offer in terms of style, elegance, and class...and that was just first impressions. From the moment my husband and I met with... Read More our sales person, Jennifer, we knew that Russo's on the Bay was where we would be having our wedding reception. No detail went unnoticed, no drink went empty, no request was not granted. Our maitre'd Tracey was amazing, Lauren, the concierge, was super helpful with recommendations on vendors, the whole staff is amazing. The food is second to none- I had the best time of my life and everyone is saying that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. I wouldn't change a thing except to make the night last longer. If you haven't checked it out, you need to- they are the best!

The perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Deborah P

On March 28, 2014 our daughter Julianne and her husband Michael had their wedding at Russo’s on the Bay. Michael is from NY but Julianne being from NJ we were a bit reluctant about having our daughter’s wedding in NY. They just loved everything about Russo’s on the Bay so... Read More much that no other place they looked at even came close, so of course we couldn't say no. We knew it would be a great wedding but never in our wildest dreams did we expect the outstanding service we, along with every one of our guests received. Every moment from start to finish, far exceeded our expectations. We just can’t praise Maitride Joe Vacca enough, he and the entire staff treated all of us like royalty, we wanted for nothing. Joe is nothing less than amazing! Our guests are still talking about how they have never been to a wedding with such an amazing bride and groom entrance, so much delicious food and entrée choices, not having to wait for cocktails at the bar, impeccable table service like they have never seen and “the cake” that everyone raved about, saying it was the best cake they have ever eaten. As one of our guests said...the bar has been raised, this is the wedding to top! Thank you for making our daughters wedding a dream come true! Sincerely, John & Debbie Palmucci

2014-05-03T14:10:20 Response from the vendor

Dear John & Debbie, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an honor to have been a part of your daughter's special day. Congratulations! From the entire Russo's On The Bay Family

Out of town bride

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Lisa B

Before signing the contract Carol Silva was awesome. After I signed the contract and gave my deposit it was like pulling teeth to get any information out of her. She wouldn't return emails or phone calls. She made a finalization appt to meet with us and never showed up. Mr.... Read More Russo apologized but an explanation was never offered. Someone else covered down on the appt and neglected to tell us inforamtion due to other appt's waiting or they assumed Carol told us. The lack of information cost us a little over $3000 at close out. We attempted to explain to Mr. Russo we were not aware of these things but he swore his employees would never neglect such information. The majority of the staff memebrs are great and they are ALL loyal to the Russo's name. I admire that. I hope my experience was just unique. The food was great, the staff that worked with us the day of the wedding was awesome and the venue was beautiful. There are no rehersals. Even though the staff has done tons of weddings it was my first wedding. A rehersal or at least a plan should've been laid out to us prior to the event. If you do plan on doing an event here and you get Carol Silva ask for someone else. Lauren and Allyson are great to work with and actually respond to emails and phone calls.

What an amazing venue. Russo's was beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Joanne G

I don't even know where to begin...Mr Russo and his team are on top if their game and covered every detail to make our wedding a once in a lifetime event!! The food is amazing and the amount of choices is insane and better then most restaurants I've been to. Everyone there is... Read More beyond friendly and eager to help, it made our night and the preparation for our wedding a breeze. You will not be disappointed by having your wedding here!! My fairytale wedding was complete by using Russos.

2014-03-19T15:54:01 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to be a part of your special Day! Congratulations and Best Wishes! From the entire Russo's On The Bay Family

Nothing Compares

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 JeanMarie H

Russo's does not need reviews as I am pretty sure that throughout New York City and the boroughs, this venue's reputation precedes itself. It is not possible to have a complaint about Russo's. We just got married in January 2014. I am not even going to go into the effort that... Read More is put into the tasting, into each meeting you have there, into communication and managing a payment plan. All those items were A+. Aesthetically, the place is exquisite. Food has to be top five available through New York City. The amount of food is ridiculous - every guest "12 options for dinner - what is this place?" The Maitre D -we had Christina - literally treated us like a King and Queen and made everything run seamlessly. Mr. Russo was walking around greeting our guests, making sure we were having the time of our lives (which we did), and making sure our parents were enjoying themselves. Here is one example of what you can expect from Russo's - and a testament to how they treat their customers. We got married on Jan. 4, just a few days after the big snow storm hit NYC. We had a 3 pm ceremony, squeezed in about a half hour of outdoor pictures at sunset, and then arrived by 5:15 pm to our Russos's with our 30 person bridal party. No sweat - they wined and dined us in the bridal sweet for nearly 2 hrs before the cocktail hour started! No questions, didn't make us feel like we were imposing, but rather made it seem like it was their honor to host us. This is what you want to feel on your wedding day guys. Other places we considered -The Waters Edge and The Dyker Heights Golf Course- charged comparable prices and did not compare in 1) how they treated us as customers 2) the amount and quality of the food, booze, and service. IF you are having a larger wedding, you cannot go wrong with Russo's - we had a 250+ person wedding, but the staff is so well-trained and talented that they make it seem like it was as simple as serving a weekly family dinner. Excellent, superb, hands down the best.

First-Class

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Jerry F

This place is top-notch. Up to the day of the wedding they work with you and at times can be hard to reach because they are so busy. But as far handling things the day of the wedding there is nobody better. We had a day-of issue with our flowers and our Mait're D took care of... Read More everything and wouldn't allow us to feel any stress. We received so many compliments on Russo's. The food is amazing, the decor is great. Old School meets New School. Guests have 11 options for dinner entree... Enough Said

2014-01-29T15:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to have been a part of your special day!

Fredrick & Gerardo Wedding Celebration

Reviewed on 1/25/2014

Dear Russo's On The Bay Staff I'd like to Thank everyone at Russo's on the Bay for making our wedding day a spectacular event. From the moment we walked in to inquire about the venue; up to the last second of the wedding your staff went above and beyond to meet our needs.... Read More After searching serval venue around NYC we finally arrive to Russo's where we met with Jennifer. She welcomed us as if we were already clients. After we explained to Jennifer what we were looking for; she carefully put together a package that she thought would best accommodate our needs. She patiently answered any and all questions we had and took the extra step to call Mr. Russo in to personally meet us. Mr. Russo added additional amenities and we were sold. With the wedding less than 6 month away the Russo's staff assured us that everything would work out beautiful to our liking. A few months later we were invited to the showcase where we were able see first hand some of the florist, photographers, jewelers and much much more. We then were invited back to Russo's for our food and cake tasting which was absolutely delightful. While tasting each course and engaging with other couples that were to be married; step-by-step the staff assisted us in personalizing our menu for our wedding day. The closer we got to the wedding day the more anxiety started to build. No matter how many question I had Christine and Jennifer were there attentively with the answers I needed. Just when I thought Russo's had done enough I was pleasantly surprised to meet our Maître de Joe Vacca 1 month before the wedding. Joe calmly sat down with my partner and me and we went over our package in detail to assure we had what we needed. On the morning of my wedding Jan 12, 2014 I walked into Russo's on the Bay without any worries. As we entered the building the Assistant Maître de greeted me and my soon to be husband. Shortly after Joe came to my suite and assured me that everything would be perfect. Joe met with my best man to go over any last minute details. When I entered into the ceremony space for the short rehearsal I was blown away by the beauty of the room. The florist had done a remarkable job with the flowers. The special touch that Joe added which were the lighting and the white carpet runner really made the room feel romantic. Although I have use many words above to elaborate on my wedding experience at Russo’s on the Bay there is not one word that would suffice to say how much joy you brought to me on my wedding day. Not only were we made feel comfortable but also every guest that attended. I commend Russo's for there commitment to providing the excellent quality of service, there miraculous attention to detail and the outstanding dishes served which can only be described as Superb. We had an Amazing Wedding at Russo's on the Bay. Job Well Done! Thank You Fredrick & Gerardo Jones

Most incredible experience...not your average "catering hall"

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Natali

My husband and I were looking forward to our wedding mostly in part to the choose of Russo's on the Bay. Our two years of planning was worth every second and even more fun having the help of Russo's. Frank, Carol, Joe and the entire staff were so helpful to our particular needs... Read More and dreams for our special day. They truly make you feel important and are incredibly thankful for our business. They function as a family and invite their clients to become family as well. Everything from the planning to the cocktail hour, main dinner, and Viennese hour was out of this world. The food was amazingly delicious and beautifully presented. The decor and our cake was stunning (and delicious as well!!!). Everyone's only regret is that they didn't get to eat more ....certainly not for lack of food but rather too full! Even our vendors were excited for the food! Not only that but they truly made the entire process of planning so very easy. They helped take care of communicating with our outside vendors as well as presenting our favors, seating board, and all the little odds and ends we planned. They covered every little detail! And of course....we can not stop playing the video of our entrance through the floor. It was truly the most incredible night of our lives and unbelievable experience! We cannot thank Mr. Russo's and his family enough for such dedication and we can only hope someone else gets married there so we can attend another wedding there!

2014-01-29T15:17:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate the feedback and we are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Most incredible experience...not your average "catering hall"

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Natali

Meet The Coordinator

Priscilla Dolce

Priscilla has shown a passion for flawless attention to detail for the length of her career. She began her career in administration, working her way up from an administrative assistant to a manager level role in the environmental services industry. Her commitment to detail-oriented work helped her move quickly from one position to another, managing multiple people and projects with incredible focus.