Rustic Events

Southern California; LA; Orange county; San Diego; Riverside

Rent rustic wood farm house tables

Rustic wood picnic table rentals in SoCal. Seat 10 guests at large whitewashed or brown cappuccino farmhouse tables with matching wood benches. Sweetheart tables for the bride & groom and matching high-top cocktail tables, wine barrel tables, mason jar chandeliers, various signs, and rustic décor.

Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

26305 Jefferson Ave, Murrieta, CA Southern California; LA; Orange county; San Diego; Riverside (619) 828-5088
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

This was the best vendor I worked with planning and executing our wedding. Jenn was prompt, communicative, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. The tables were beautiful. The team that set them up was great and they helped with layout for a very unique site. Rustic... Read More Urban Events also created some custom signs to support our wedding vision.

Fabulous Farm Tables!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We were married this past weekend and held a reception in Pt. Loma for approximately 80 people. What we experienced with Rustic Urban Events was nothing short of amazing! This company provides unbelievable service to its clients every throughout every step of the planning... Read More process, on into the event and after. We were very impressed with Owner/Manager, Jenn. She knew her business! She was able to make accurate and concise calls with regard to all of the seating arrangement options for our outdoor reception. She was always available to answer questions and address any concerns, (not that we really had any), typically within the day. We received multiple compliments from our guests with regard to the tables, on both their look and feel. l recommended this company many times that night, and will continue to do so.

What a breeze!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Ashley N

Jenn, her husband and the entire team at RUE were such a pleasure to deal with. They made the entire rental process a breeze, and I actually enjoyed sorting through the details with Jenn. We used the benches and chairs for our ceremony and then had a team transfer them back to... Read More the tables for the reception. The whole thing was magical, and we got exactly what we wanted. We even added barrels and a bar top last minute when our bartender/drink service fell trough. Problem solved and the bar looked great! All of the items we rented were clean, high quality and comfortable. I highly recommend RUE for anyone in the SoCal area. They are flexible with drop off and pick up times and so nice!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Ariane K

The staff is so friendly and accommodating! I highly recommend this company for any event rentals!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Rustic Events is THE place to go for great service and wonderful rentals! We rented farm tables, chairs, drink stations, signs and the ceremony arch for our daughter's wedding and loved everything. We were going for a beach / industrial look and were able to achieve it with the... Read More white- washed tables. Their prices are great and the quality of their inventory is excellent. Jenn is so easy to work with that I feel like I have a new friend! She is quick to respond by phone and email and has an amazing showroom if you feel the need to see her inventory before deciding which pieces to rent. I guarantee that you will find things to rent that you didn't know you needed! Her crew was on time for setup as well as take down and they were very professional and nice. I highly recommend Rustic Events! The are simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Pamela L

Jenn from Rustic Events is an absolute doll! I rented several items from her for my daughter's wedding at the Casino in San Clemente. Everything (farm tables, lounge sets, and decor items) was absolutely beautiful and transformed the Casino into my daughter's dream wedding.... Read More In addition, Jenn is the most patient and kind person to work with. My daughter and I struggled with finalizing our order. Honestly, I would have been so tired of us! Yet, Jenn was always so patient, kind, and sweet. Our final order was executed perfectly! You will absolutely love her!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Diane B

These tables and chairs really added a classy element to my backyard wedding. Attractive and sturdy, plus a terrific staff from Jenn running the bookings to the guys who showed up and assembled my tables in the dark without a complaint! I couldn't recommend them more. As anyone... Read More planning a wedding can tell you (and you're probably learning yourself) that not all vendors are created equal. I say pick your battles, and let yourself not stress about at least one item on your to-do list by hiring rustic events!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Anna G

Jenn at Rustic Events is absolutely a dream!! We used her farm tables and lawn games for our wedding, and couldn't have been happier with her services! She was very responsive, professional, so caring and just an amazing human!! Her team is very punctual and professional! You... Read More won't have any hesitation if they will pull through for you on your big day!! Definitely consider them for all your rental needs!! :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Alison S

We were fortunate to have rustic events provide all the furniture and decor for my daughters wedding last weekend. They were amazing, from our initial emails back in September to the actual day. The response time to questions was immediate, their attention to every detail was... Read More second to none. I cannot praise them highly enough. Anyone looking for furniture rentals - look no further. Thank you to Jennifer and her team!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Julie W

Rustic Events is truly the best option for all kinds of rentals. They have a huge inventory of tables, chairs, benches, chalkboard signs, lawn games, cake stands, and so much more! We rented all of our tables and accessories through Rustic for our wedding on June 3rd. And I am... Read More so thankful we did!! Jenn is always so helpful and has great insight with events. She was able to suggest getting items we needed. Their staff is the best! They deliver all items on site and help position the tables. As a bride, it was also a huge relief knowing that everything was taken care of and with one company. The less phone calls, the better. The items from Rustic were really the talk of our wedding. Everyone was in love with how it all tied together and said "these tables are beautiful!!" I would recommend using Rustic Events for ALL events - graduation, family get togethers, holidays, weddings, birthdays. Their high quality products add a touch of elegance with a unique flare you can't get anywhere else. Outstanding customer service and an unbeatable value.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Melissa S

Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing from day one. We had been looking for a vendor in the Temecula area with farm tables and it wasn't until we found Jennifer that we realized we found the perfect fit! Not only are the farm tables beautifully hand crafted, all the... Read More decor options and packages were reasonably priced. We ended up adding in her "Couch Set" package to use as a lounge area at the wedding, which everyone commented on (they loved it!). We were even able to personalize it to my husbands favorite movie and add in Star Wars pillow - strange thought I know but it was so cute! Two pillows that say "I love you", and "I know"... too perfect! Our favorite last minute addition was the barrel and table top option for our cake table. It was that perfect touch that just brought the entire reception area decor together. We honestly could just keep going on and on about what a wonderful experience it was to work with Jennifer. No matter what stage of the process we were in Jennifer was always so helpful with ideas and very quick to provide updated quotes and more. Honestly the best vendor we had the chance to work with, and we will definitely keep referring Rustic Events to all of our friends and family.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Michelle A

After a somewhat harrowing experience attempting to build tables for our own backyard wedding, we called in the professionals. Rustic events answered my request for a quote within the hour and followed up to answer all of my questions. We hosted an extremely intimate wedding in... Read More our backyard, so the tables were a very important part of the reception and look and feel of the space. We were SO pleased with how beautiful the tables looked in our courtyard. We contrasted the dark wood with orange chairs and orange fiestaware. One of my favorite moments in my wedding was coming out to the courtyard to see our families sitting around the two gorgeous farm tables from Rustic Events. Jenn was very easy to work with and let us keep the tables long enough to host brunch with our family the next day. I hope to rent tables from these guys again. Great deal.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Laura W

GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRODUCT, and GREAT PRICE! This was by far the easiest thing to handle for my entire wedding all because of the owner's Jenn and her husband. They were so so great. So easy to work with, so sweet to speak with. I can't recommend them more. The furniture itself... Read More was beautiful. They do have a storefront if you'd like to check it out in person as well. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sirena A

I rented the espresso tables, sweet heart table and a myriad of other things and they were absolutely amazing! Jen was by far the funnest vendor to work with. I felt like she wasn't bullshitting me or putting on a happy face because that's what your suppose to do in the wedding... Read More industry. I really appreciate how genuine she was with me and how easy she was to work with! Highly recommend renting from her.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Gia S

I cannot say enough great/amazing/positive things about Jen and Rustic events. From the very beginning, she was incredibly detailed, organized and just the nicest person. Her prices are great as well! Everything went so smoothly the day of and I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More vendor. Her tables are gorgeous, made so well. They instantly elevate any space. The bar and the beautiful little lounge set were so beautiful and in great condition! Thanks for making our day so easy and special! Gia and Brian Schaake

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Janessa L

What a wonderful company- I'm so grateful to have found them. Jenn is very professional, responsive, accommodating, and they had beautiful options to choose from. I highly recommend Rustic for all your events, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Emily A

Jenn and her husband are the most genuinely caring individuals you will ever meet. Not only were the farm tables PERFECT for my Vineyard wedding in June, but it was also such a delight to work with Jenn. She responded quickly to all of my emails and even worked with my tight... Read More budget. I really cannot say enough amazing things about Rustic Events. I would choose them over and over again. Great people, amazing tables, Fantastic company.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Katie M

Jenn is probably the NICEST person you will ever meet. She was the very first vendor I booked for our wedding and I think she may have spoiled me with how easy she was to work with!! She responds right away with tons of information and details which I loved. So many vendors... Read More make you work jut to get their pricing it's ridiculous! Jenn helped us book our initial order and then was always there to answer questions and make additions to the order in the months that followed. When I finally met her upon delivery the week of the wedding, it was like we were old friends she gave me the biggest hug it was so sweet. The delivery time ended up coinciding with an event I had to be at last minute so Jenn being so wonderful told me to go and she would take care of the setup and if I wanted to move things around I was welcome to upon my return. Well, that was totally unnecessary as she set up the tables with essentially no instruction from me and it was perfect they obviously know what they are doing! The tables were beautiful. Just the right amount of rustic for our outdoor reception under twinkling lights- it was just so romantic! They don't require tablecloths which was the look I was going for and the real beauty is they look great with minimal decor but also can be done up extravagantly- they are incredibly versatile without looking out of place in either scenario. The wine barrel bar is also AWESOME. Our guests were loving it and I wish I had more excuses in my every day life to use one! We will definitely be looking to Rustic Events again if we have the need for rentals. You cannot go wrong with this team they truly care about weddings and their clients and make sure everything is perfect. Thank you Jenn!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Angeline J

There are so many wonderful things that I could say about Rustic Events!!From the beginning, I had envision one long farmhouse table for our wedding reception. Unfortunately, most vendors turned us away due to the size of our wedding/location or they wanted to charge us a... Read More ridiculous amount for travel and delivery. Then I found Jenn! She was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to answer my many questions! We ended up renting farmhouse tables, chairs and a mini dessert table. Everything turned out SO beautiful and made our wedding extra special! The quality, price and service was fantastic and better then I could of imagined! I HIGHLY recommend Rustic Events!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sara D

Rustic Events was by far one of my favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding! First, they have an extensive inventory. We LOVED the dark wood farm tables- it was a richer color brown than we could find anywhere else. The cocktail high-tops matched perfectly, too. We... Read More coordinated two lounge sets at our venue, and the one on the stage was such a hit with guests, that they all took turns taking pictures on it. More than all that, they were the most reasonable priced, and a pleasure to work with! Jenn made you feel special, and she was so easy to communicate with and saw my vision. She felt like someone that you would want to hang out with after the wedding. ;) I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. I can honestly say that they contributed to bringing our vision to life on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah M

Jenn was an absolute dream come true to work with. We got married in a expansive industrial warehouse in San Diego, and Jenn's beautiful pieces managed to make the space warm, inviting and intimate. We had loads of compliments on our tables, chairs, bars and games, all... Read More provided courtesy of Jenn. Her decor really made the evening. On top of it, she is one of the loveliest people I have ever met. I immediately liked her upon meeting her, and knew that we would be in great hands for our wedding day. She even coordinated us getting a cake ordered the week before our wedding! I am SO happy that we chose to use Rustic Urban Events!! She was truly a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Noelle H

Absolutely LOVE Jenn at Rustic Events. Not only is there furniture fantastic, but she is so great to work with. She was very flexible and had great suggestions. She also knew our wedding venue really well, so it helped when figuring out how to fill in the space. I highly... Read More recommend Rustic Events!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lauren S

This past May, my husband and I were married at Circle Oak Ranch in Fallbrook, CA. The wedding venue itself had gorgeous grounds full of rustic charm. To coordinate with the rustic grounds, we wanted to also incorporate rustic furniture pieces for our cocktail hour and wedding... Read More reception. I stumbled across Rustic Events online and fell in LOVE with their beautiful furniture pieces. I contacted Jenn from Rustic Events right away and she was so friendly and responsive. For our wedding we rented two large rustic wine barrel for the ceremony, 3 espresso stained farmhouse tables for the reception to act as a desert table, cold beverage table and a coffee station table. We also rented two GORGEOUS espresso stained bar tables with wine barrel supports. Rustic Events arrived timely the day of our wedding and were efficient in setting up. Our overall experience with Rustic Events deserves five stars!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Bev R

My daughter was married at Brick in San Diego in Aug 2016. In the planning stages, the first person I contacted was Rustic Events, as my daughter loved their tables and overall aesthetic. It was one of the best things we ever did! I knew in my heart that the vendors we chose... Read More would play an intricate role in creating a most special moment in the life of my daughter. No truer words have ever been spoken. We absolutely fell in love with Jenn, who became far more than a vendor to us. To say just a few words about her products, they are really nothing short of gorgeous, elegant and they create such warmth. But, beyond the product, well that's where the magic lies. This woman is everything. She became a big part of what made this time in our life so wonderful. Her role wasn't limited to decor, as she spent months calming our nerves during the planning of the wedding, and freely offering any advice I needed. The day of, a few very important words from Jenn reminded me to stop and just enjoy the moment and let our fabulous vendors worry about everything else. Well, they all did, and they were like an orchestra of perfection creating magic. Rustic Event's beautiful products combined with Jenn's unwavering professionalism and profound integrity make it the best choice for any event you want to enjoy planning, and be absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Karin Z

Jenn and the Rustic Events team were outstanding! Not only were they amazing to work with, they also provided vendor recommendations and ideas to make our wedding more unique and special. Jenn treated us like friends from day one - you could tell she genuinely cared and wanted... Read More the best for our wedding. We ordered the espresso farm tables, sweet heart table, arbor, lawn games, dessert tables etc. They set everything up and made the event space look magical. I highly recommend the farm style tables. They were elegant, high-quality and sharp looking for photos but also brought our family and friends together by putting them all side-by-side (two rows of long tables). They set the scene for an elegant garden party. I think the espresso farm tables were the best purchase for the wedding. Thank you Jenn and team for being so amazing to work with! We love you guys!