RVL Event Design and Planning

Serving all of South Florida And Destination Weddings

The Perfect Event Starts With The Perfect Planning

At RVL Event Design and Planning we offer exceptional event planning and creative design for weddings, private affairs, and other social gatherings. We will make your dream event become a reality and plan it to your heart's desire. We will take care of every detail and bring your vision to life.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

Serving all of South Florida And Destination Weddings (786) 529-1933
INSTAGRAM

Wonderful wedding planner - Ilse Prado

Reviewed on 10/09/2013

We had a truly wonderful experience with our wedding planner, Ilse Prado. Since the beginning Ilse was specially attentive to our needs and details, and we valued this greatly as we only had 6 months to plan our special day. Ilse was very professional and gave very good advice... Read More during the organizational period. She would even remember details that I had mentioned weeks before such as certain flowers I was not too fond of :) We are also very grateful for Ilse's ability to troubleshoot the day of our wedding. She handled a threat of rain for our outdoor wedding and talking about it to a very emotional bride. She also handled an additional emergency - our cake falling before the ceremony. And even after the incident, the guests had cake and we have pictures with a cake for our wedding album. These details made Ilse really stand out in her job and we completely recommend her. She made our special day run as smooth as possible and great memories for us.

Stress Free Wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

We got married July 27th at the Cruz Building. Ana was awesome, and this is coming from the Groom. Ana was at our venue all day setting it up and it looked amazing. I wanted everything to be perfect for my wife and was on location double checking it all. Ana kept telling me... Read More to go relax and it would be all taken care of. When I got back to the venue everything was perfect. Most importantly, my wife loved it, and the extra thought Ana put into the design aspect. The whole night ran smoothly and she fixed any quirks in the evening before the guests noticed. I highly recommend a wedding coordinator and I recommend using Ana even more. David the Groom.

Amazing Wedding Planning Experience

Reviewed on 7/22/2013

We worked with RVL in planning our dream wedding and it was an absolute pleasure! I wish I could do it all over again! Sara's creative ideas and attention to detail made our wedding very memorable . She was very sincere and patient too, which are rare qualities to find,... Read More especially in Miami. Thank you Sara for making the best day of my life even more special and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Talisa J

Can't say enough about Ana! She was incredibly professional and my wedding would not have been the same, or run as smoothly, without her! She was on top of everything and always made me feel 100% confident! I will definitely use her again for any other major event I will have in... Read More the future and recommend her to all my newly engaged friends! Wedding 4/29/2016 Talisa

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cassandra L

We so appreciate all your help in planning Cassandra’s and Andy’s wedding/ reception on Feb 27. You were great in responding to our concerns and resolving them. It seems everything went as planned, but it passed by so quickly, I didn’t have a chance to check everything out. It... Read More seems you did that for us! Everyone had very positive comments on the event. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. Thank you again, It was a pleasure meeting you. Wish you success in the future, which should be no problem.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shannon Q

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ilse. Ilse helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that maintained my husband and I on track for our big day. She took the reigns on our rehearsal, and guided me through... Read More every step of the decision making process, from introducing different vendors, to setting up and attending my appointments. Ilse dealt with the vendors herself and negotiated prices so that we could have the wedding of our dreams and still be within our budget. She was extremely knowledgeable, patient and attentive to every single detail. She had a close relationship with the vendors and made sure that we were matched with the perfect one. Ilse is the dream wedding planning partner, she's fun, outgoing, and someone you will call a friend, even after your wedding! Wedding 9/20/2016 Shannon

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Luisa J

Ana was AMAZING. I am positive the day was perfect because of her. She always kept in very close contact through the planning process and made sure I was on track with everything. At the rehearsal when everyone was excited and just showing up she kept everything running smoothly... Read More without being pushy. The day of the wedding, she went back and forth between my room and the groom's room to make sure we were all still doing ok. She personally picked up and dropped off all of my reception extras out of my room and made sure they got to the proper places. After the ceremony was over, I was blown away with how perfect the welcome table was set up and all of our extras, such as picture frames, etc. Through the entire reception she was always just close enough to where if I needed anything at all she was right there on it. Even when we were running a few minutes behind schedule she never made me feel rushed or stressed. She made us feel like we were on our time and it was totally up to us with what we wanted to do. At the end of the reception, she made sure our moms got everything that I had asked for them to hold onto for us, such as cards, cake top, etc. We actually had a groomsman issue that my groom had to deal with earlier in the day, but not once did Ana let me know that there was any issues at all. She wanted me to be completely relaxed and calm and I was!! She was amazing!! I really can't thank her enough. A lot of things about wedding planning will not go as planned, but sometimes it works out even better than you expected. Ana exceeded my expectations and she is awesome! I would highly recommend her to anyone! :) Wedding 4/7/2016 Luisa

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leslie G

There are so many positive things to say about RVL events that no review could do it justice! I had my wedding on January 28, 2017 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church/ The Conrad and Ana from RVL events was our wedding planner. Right from the beginning Ana was a pleasure to work... Read More with. She is prompt, friendly, creative, knowledgeable, super on top of things, etc. RVL Events recommended the best and most reputable vendors. Our wedding planning and wedding day was perfect! There were no hiccups- and if there were, I never found about it as Ana took care of every little detail. I never felt stressed throughout the process like we hear so many brides do, and its all because of RVL Events! Our guests are still talking about our wedding, it was flawless and everything we dreamed about and more! Other than marrying my husband, the best wedding decision I made was hiring RVL events! Do not look into any other planners, hire them today and thank me later! Wedding 1/28/17

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ilaria B

People say that when you are living a magical moment you center your attention on one thing and one thing only. The day of my wedding I can only remember my husband and all the feelings we shared that night. I didn't freak out over music, food, pictures, family meet and greets,... Read More or even the glow sticks that did not turn on during the "hora loca" - You know why I was able to just remember the magical moments? Because I had fairy godmothers just like Cinderella!!! I had Sara and Ilse as my fairies for the night, and they made everything PERFECT so we could enjoy what turned out to be the best party we have ever had. Sara helped us throughout a loooong year of planning, screaming, fittings, location hunts, table linens, colors, flowers, etc... And without her I would have run away for the hills. We can't recommend these girls enough. If you want a magical wedding you need to have magical human beings like the fairies at RVL. They make you feel like a princess and they are always there for you. We will be forever grateful. Wedding 9/24/16 Ilaria

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Yuny F

Ilse was a godsend in planning my wedding. She was extremely responsive via email from the very beginning, always giving recommendations and tips. Since we were planning from a different state, we could only visit twice and she was very flexible on meeting us and very prepared... Read More when she showed up. As the date got closer, she handled all of my frantic emails with a calm attitude and did all of vendor confirmations/delivery timelines for us. The day of the wedding was obviously one of the greatest days of my life, but it could not have gone as smoothly as it did without Ilse and her assistant. They both were so calm and professional and always checked on me and my husband to see if we needed anything. If there were any problems, I didn't hear about them. After the ceremony, we had to trek around the site for sunset pictures (Seriously gorgeous, but tiring nonetheless) and they both brought us drinks and no huge plates of appetizers. I wouldn't have gotten to eat if not for that! She even got us a bottle of champagne as a gift! I knew I need a wedding planner for this event, but I had no idea how great Ilse and RVL would be. I would recommend them 100 times over! Wedding 3/20/17

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Linda G

Dear Ana and RVL staff On behalf of our family wanted to thank you for all your hard work towards our wedding. I wanted to let you know it was an absolutely incredible day-we have not been able to stop talking about our wedding. We had no idea a wedding could be as amazing as... Read More it was-we both agree-it was the best day of our lives! We could not have done it without you and your wonderful team. It was a special day, leaving us with memories that we will always treasure. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. You are so professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator!!! I stress free because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Our guests also had a blast-many saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The cruz building, the food, the incredible flowers, and omg the CAKE! everything was perfect! We kept looking around and were in awe at how warm & beautiful everything looked! Thank you once again for coordinating my crazy family :) & organizing everyone for the procession. The ceremony was magical. I also wanted to let you know your staff was excellent-so attentive and kind-throughout the whole day. Ana you were so kind to box 📦 up all of our personal items (pictures, gifts, etc) & flowers and brought them to our limousine. We and our guests are still beaming (and will for a long time) on what an amazing wedding it was. We had guests as far as Lithuania, Chicago , Texas, El Salvador-all raving about the food, setting-everything! Thank you again, Linda & Jose

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Yuliya S

We really can't speak enough about RVL Event Design and Planning! We utilized RVL for their month of coordination services, and Ilse was awesome everyday that we worked with her. We booked a great set of vendors, but our event would not have come together the way it did without... Read More Ilse and her team helping us throughout the process. Even before their services officially started Ilse provided insight, and recommendations for vendors that we should consider. She also reviewed all the details, did a walk-through with other vendors, helped us arrange the transportation, created a timeline, and coordinated the rehearsal. We were extremely lucky to find Ilse and have her help us with everything. Thank you, Ilse and RVL team!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lauren B

My husband and I hired RVL Event Design and Planning for "day of" wedding coordination; yet, the service we received went far beyond just the wedding day. My five-star rating of RVL is a direct result of our experience with our personal coordinator, Sara Velasquez. Her... Read More detail-oriented nature, due diligence, professionalism, organizational skills, flexibility, vendor contacts, ability to handle concerns/issues discreetly, attentiveness to the bride & groom, and the ideas/advice she provided were second-to-none. I give Sara Velasquez my highest recommendation. Without Sara, our wedding would not have been the memorable, joyous occasion that it was.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Marnie Y

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 April C

Ana was AMAZING. I am positive the day was perfect because of her. She always kept in very close contact through the planning process and made sure I was on track with everything. At the rehearsal when everyone was excited and just showing up she kept everything running... Read More smoothly without being pushy. The day of the wedding, she went back and forth between my room and the groom's room to make sure we were all still doing ok. She personally picked up and dropped off all of my reception extras out of my room and made sure they got to the proper places. After the ceremony was over, I was blown away with how perfect the welcome table was set up and all of our extras, such as picture frames, etc. Through the entire reception she was always just close enough to where if I needed anything at all she was right there on it. Even when we were running a few minutes behind schedule she never made me feel rushed or stressed. She made us feel like we were on our time and it was totally up to us with what we wanted to do. At the end of the reception, she made sure our moms got everything that I had asked for them to hold onto for us, such as cards, cake top, etc. We actually had a groomsman issue that my groom had to deal with earlier in the day, but not once did Ana let me know that there was any issues at all. She wanted me to be completely relaxed and calm and I was!! She was amazing!! I really can't thank her enough. A lot of things about wedding planning will not go as planned, but sometimes it works out even better than you expected. Ana exceeded my expectations and she is awesome! I would highly recommend her to anyone! :)

RVL Event Design and Planning

What does RVL stand for, it's what everyone asks. It stands for, Ana Reyna. Sara Velasquez and Ilse Lopez, three business partners and three friends that are passionate about wedding and event planning. We came to together for one purpose and that was to be part of people's most important life celebrations while making it enjoyable and memorable. How awesome is it when you get to help in putting together these events , events that are the beginning of something beautiful and really get to say that you truly love what you do. We get to be that lucky......