Book Your Wedding with Salero

A BALLROOM IN REHOBOTH BEACH, DE

For an elegant ceremony and reception that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, couples choose Salero on the Beach in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Winner of The Knot's 2011 "Best of Weddings" award, Salero on the Beach offers world-class food, exceptional service, breathtaking views of the ocean and a truly romantic day to remember. The venue is able to accommodate parties that range from 20 to 200 guests, with several spaces available for a ceremony or reception.

Offering sweeping views of the ocean and Rehoboth Beach boardwalk, the eighth floor of Henlopen Hotel accommodates 170 guests for a seated dinner or 200 for a standing reception. Booking the entire eighth floor provides to-be-weds with a dining room, dance floor, bar, kitchen, banquet room and access to the beach via stairs. Couples may also select to rent only part of the eighth floor for smaller parties:

• The dining room includes the ocean view and large seating area
  • The dance floor is configurable with tables along the side for an intimate banquet
  • The bar is ideal for a standing cocktail reception

Rehoboth Beach. Ceremonies may be held on the sandy shores in front of the venue, enveloped in the warm sunshine and cool ocean breeze.

Couples can also inquire about booking the venue's honeymoon condo on West Beach in Roatan, Honduras.

There are several packages offered to couples when they book a ceremony or reception at Salero on the Beach:

The Bronze Package is the most inexpensive package and offers couples:

• Full breakfast
  • Omelet station with seafood
  • Carving station
  • Four hours of open bar with champagne toast, wine and beer
  • Four hours of a DJ or emcee
  • Use of the sound system

The Silver Package is the standard package offered to couples and includes:

• On-site coordinator who assists with every detail
  • Choice of hors d'oeuvres
  • Cake service
  • Complete room setup
  • Linen napkins and tablecloths
  • Four hours of open bar, including liquor
  • Five hours of a DJ or emcee
  • Use of the sound system and projector screen
  • Dance lighting

The Gold Package offers all that comes with the Silver Package as well as centerpieces for tables and a plated dinner, including a choice of three entrees, salads, breads and other accompaniments. It is important to note that food service with the Bronze and Silver Packages are fairly light. For a full reception or banquet, couples must choose the Gold or Platinum Package.

The Platinum Package includes all of the Silver and Gold amenities and offers couples more food selections and a chocolate fountain. There are specific Gold and Platinum menus couples may use in order to make their food selections.

Notable extras that couples may add on to any of the wedding packages include:

• Vinyl arch, table and beach chairs rental for ceremonies held directly on Rehoboth Beach
  • A milk chocolate fountain with choice of accompaniments, such as fruits and cookies
  • Additional hour of open bar

Oceanfront Wedding Venue

Located conveniently overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk. This unique location and spectacular oceanfront view that Salero is famous for makes it the perfect spot to host your wedding.

Ballroom, Beach, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

511 N Boardwalk, Rehoboth Beach, DE (302) 841-2229

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Brooke B

I loved my wedding and I am so glad that I picked Salero, everything was exactly how I imagined it. Dawn was amazing, she helped us through the entire process and was also great during the wedding, I got a lot of compliments about her from my bridal party.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Y. "Jasmine" P

Our wedding in August on the beach with the crew from Salero's was AMAZING! When we started planning our wedding 7 months prior to our date, I had no idea it would be as wonderful or as fabulous as it turned out to be. Dawn and the rest of the crew made us absolutely wonderful... Read More and delicious dinners, kept our drinks full, and Mike kept everyone (especially the bride and groom) dancing all night long! We are still receiving compliments 2 months after our wedding. You can't go wrong selecting Saleros as your venue!

Ceremony/Reception

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Janine B

My husband and I cannot say enough about Dawn, Chef David, DJ Mike and their whole team!! Everything about our day was absolutely perfect! We planned our wedding from out of town and you could of never guessed all because of the help from Dawn, who is amazing! She always... Read More responded so promptly when we had any questions or concerns. Our guests are still talking 2 weeks later about the delicious food and also, the fun entertainment by DJ Mike! We had a guest say, "That DJ was the best. Everything was on point!" and it sure was! We wish we could do it all over again! Best day of our lives! :)

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rebecca U

My husband and I are sitting at breakfast the morning after our wedding and we CANNOT stop talking about how amazing Salero is! Thanks to Dawn and her amazingly attentive staff, we had an even more perfect wedding than we possibly could have dreamed. The food is amazing and DJ... Read More Steve got everyone shredding it on the dance floor. If you are on the fence about booking Salero, we highly recommend that you go for it. Thank you so much for everything, Dawn and co.!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Susan F

Highly recommend!!! My husband and I were married in May and people are still talking about our wedding. Dawn and her team are amazing at what they do! Dawn was always available to answer any questions I had and made sure our reception ran smoothly. The food was OUTSTANDING... Read More and Steve, the DJ, had the dance floor packed the entire night - so much so that we extended our reception for an additional hour on the spot! If you're considering Salero, look no further!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nicole G

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the Salero and Dawn!!!! Dawn went above and beyond our expectations and we cannot thank her and the rest of the Salero team enough for making our wedding day so special!!! We high recommend this venue!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Casey C

I can't say enough good things about Salero. Dawn made planning easy and was responsive to all my questions/comments along the way. When the day finally arrived, the room was beautiful, the food was delicious and the DJ was amazing. Dawn kept me and my new husband fed/hydrated... Read More and ensured the whole reception moved along smoothly and according to schedule. Everyone had an amazing time and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks everyone at Salero!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Jennifer L

Dawn and the staff at Salero's are amazing!!! Our wedding was last week and we couldn't of been happier with the way everything turned out. The food was amazing and my guests are still raving about how good a time they had! Thank you Dawn and Mike and everyone else at Salero's... Read More for making our wedding day perfect. Their attention to detail made the entire event go off without a hitch. You can't beat the views from the 8th floor at sunset! My guests are already requesting that we plan our anniversary party there.......

Perfect...

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Nataline F

Salero came highly recommended on many bridal websites so I had really high expectations. As soon as I walked out of the elevator and saw the view, I was sold. Dawn was just the icing on the cake. She was so easy to work with and absolutely hilarious. Since this was a... Read More destination wedding we weren't able to arrange a tasting so that was my only concern leading up to the big day. I am a bit of a food snob but Dawn promised me high quality food. Her husband is the chef and was able to recommend his best dishes. My fears were put to rest as soon as I tasted the cocktail hour appetizers. Delicious. Dinner was 100% gourmet and exceeded my expectations. I have nothing but high praise for the Salero. Dawn and her staff are amazing. Our wedding and reception was absolutely perfect and I couldn't thank them enough.

8/15/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Emily K

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Salero on 8/15/15 and it truly was the perfect day. Dawn made sure every last little thing went off without a hitch and it absolutely did. The food, atmosphere, and overall experience of everything exceeded all of our expectations.... Read More Mike the D.J rocked it and had our guests on the dance floor ALL night. He even jumped on the dance floor with us! We are still receiving compliments weeks later about how amazing the food was and what an incredible time everybody had. If you are looking for a venue where you know you will be taken care of and your guests will have an amazing time, then look no further! Salero is the place for you. This was by far the best wedding we've ever been to and it makes it so special that it was our own. A million thank you's again!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

My daughter was married on 04/4/15 and her reception was held at the Salero on the top floor of the Henlopen hotel. We could have not asked for a better wedding! The venue and experienced staff were all amazing. Mike, the DJ, was awesome as well. The food...amazing! People... Read More are still talking about how great the appetizers, meals, chocolate fountain was. I cannot say enough good things about Dawn, Chef David and the Salero. We couldn't ask for anything more and the price for such a 5 star wedding, food and view can't be beat! Thank you Salero!

10/19/2014

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Jason K

OUSTANDING! From start to finish, Dawn was just simply wonderful. She helped to manage all details of the wedding/reception, & also helped to ease all of the anxiety and stress. Her husband, the head chef, is definitely a 5 star chef! Our guests are still raving about... Read More the food! The DJ & staff were amazing as well! Overall, I'd highly recommend this place to anyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 karen g

This place is beautiful and I am so glad that we had our wedding here! Dawn was great to work with, the food was amazing, the DJ is great and the place is affordable! People were raving!

delicious food!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Erin M

We used Salero as our venue and it included their catering service. I'd heard people rave about their food beforehand and when we did our tasting we were not disappointed. We had a appetizers and then buffet dinner. Everything was spectacular and people are still raving about... Read More the food. And the way it is included with the venue it made it so much easier planning wise. And Dawn even made sure we got to eat ourselves, which I'm glad we didn't miss out on. Bacon wrapped scallops are out of this world!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Sara B

This was an amazing venue with an amazing team. Everything from the ceremony, to the reception, to the food, to the dj, to the wait staff, to the Dawn was just perfect. All of our guests and family commented on how great Salero was!

Perfect Day~~

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Melissa T

Dawn and staff were amazing to work with. Everyone is still raving about how much fun the wedding was, how perfect the setting, and how amazing the food was. HIGHLY recommend!!

There aren't enough stars!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Teresa P

I am so lucky that I stumbled upon the Salero. Right from the start, Dawn made our entire experience stress free. No question was ever a bother and emails were answered in a timely fashion. Dawn was there throughout the night, making sure everything was going the way we had... Read More envisioned. 2 months have gone by and friends, family, and co-workers are still talking about how we threw the best party of the year. The food is fabulous, our signature drink of sangria was perfect, and Mike, the DJ, kept our music list going throughout the entire night! I truly can say I can remember every bit of my night and there is not a single thing I would change. You will not regret your decision to book with Dawn and the Salero. Congrats!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Kimberly C

Love them! Such good, honest people to work with! Very personable and helpful :) I would highly recommend them :)

Best wedding venue ever!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Ami K

I was married at Salero on August 19, 2011, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience. Dawn, the owner and front of house coordinator, is amazing and wonderful to work with. She is a true professional. The food was delicious, the entire staff was wonderful,... Read More and the venue location and views just can't be beat. I highly recommend Salero to anyone looking to get married by the beach in the Delaware/Philadelphia/Maryland area.

Mike is the best

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Amy B

Mike Harrell is Salero's exclusive in-house DJ and comes included with booking Salero. He's probably one of the best DJs I've ever heard. Mike listens to what you want/don't want and offers great suggestions. He played music that appealed to every age group and kept the dance... Read More floor full all night. No tacky gimmicks or excessive talking to worry about either!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/14/2010 Kathryn B

I can not thank Dawn and her staff enough for such an amazing night! Our guests had an amazing time- the view of the beach, service, and food was absolutely amazing!

Salero

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 Ashley C

I must say that this venue was fantastic. Dawn and david made my special day amazing and I couldnt have done it without them. In comparison to other vendors in this area it was very reasonably priced as well. All dawn and david did was bend over backwards to make sure I had an... Read More amazing day.

Superb - Beyond Excellent

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Carly C

The perfect combination of fun and professional. Dawn (owner) was hands on throughout the entire night, and my wedding reception was perfect from start to finish. The food was FANTASTIC, and 3 weeks later I am still hearing compliments about the food, service, location, and Dawn... Read More herself. The view as well as the decor took my breath away from the first moment I saw Salero. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Salero, and am completely unable to find anything negative to say! Finding Salero was a huge blessing, and I can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere else. At the end of the night, I wished I could do it all over again the next day. Salero comes with my husband's, my family's, my friends', and my absolute highest recommendations.

my dream wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 megan p

people are still raving about the food at my wedding. the setting at salero, a tasteful light yellow room eight floors above the rehoboth boardwalk overlooking the ocean, was the perfect setting for the reception following my gorgeous beach wedding. my wedding was pretty laid... Read More back (no suits, ties, tuxes or gowns - just flip flops, cotton dresses on the girls and linen pants and shirts for the guys) so the restaurant-like feel/setup of salero was perfect. the staff were great, especially dawn (owner/event coordinator) who kept the energy high, made sure my husband, family, attendants and i were taken care of all night, and kept things flowing very smoothly. she even handled, um, 'sticky' family situations like a pro. i had a BLAST at my wedding and i would recommend salero to anyone, every time.

Salero is Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Jennifer R

Salero was an amazing place to have our wedding reception. The view of the ocean of course is the best. The restaurant itself also beautiful. But even more than that the food is delicious. All of our guests kept saying how much they loved the food and how good it was. We... Read More loved it too! Also Dawn, the owner is wonderful. She makes everything so easy and nothing was a problem for her. Dawn always responded to all of our questions very quickly. She is so friendly and easy to work with. In fact she takes away all of your worries because she takes care of everything! She made everything at the reception run so smoothly. She went above and beyond our expectations. We highly recommend Salero to anyone for any event. You will not be disappointed!!