Salt Creek Grille

Rumson, NJ

Capacity: Up to 150 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Uniquely Original...Always Extraordinary

Spectacular Jersey Shore location, Salt Creek Grille has a long-respected reputation creating extraordinary experiences for your most treasured occasions. Every uniquely planned event promises lasting memories of the absolute best there is to offer for one-of-a-kind culinary and entertaining celebrations, reliably hosted and always reasonable.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Boat/Yacht, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

4 Bingham Avenue on the, Rumson, NJ

LOVED the Salt Creek Grille for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 Nicole M

I cannot say enough positive things about Barbara Penta and her staff at Salt Creek Grille. They were extremely friendly, organized, and efficient. They were very accommodating to our non-traditional cocktail-style wedding and worked with the weather for a seamless transition from outside to inside at the last minute. The food was delicious, the staff was professional, and a great time was had by all. We highly recommend!

Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Liz G

We planned our wedding from halfway across the country, but Barbara Penta helped us make it exactly what we had hoped for! Our wedding day was laid-back, personal, and special. The food was top-notch and one of our main reasons for booking this venue. The other main reason was the view; being able to have our ceremony on the water was incredible. It did rain a little, but we avoided anything beyond that, and we knew we would be able to make it work inside if we had to! We even waved at the restaurant guests during our ceremony and were treated to a wall-sized-window full of enthusiastic waves back. Barbara coordinated all the day-of vendors seamlessly and was a steady guide on our wedding day. When a guest asked me if she could sit at a different table, Barbara and her amazing staff were able to make some last-minute seating changes for us. They were incredibly flexible and accommodating. The servers were fantastic, and we especially appreciated one server who saw that I had not yet eaten and grabbed me a sampling plate of our hors d'oeuvres, as well as another server, Julie, who came and seated us every time a course was served. We were grateful to be able to eat at our own wedding since the food was so good! In fact, over and over our guests told us they had never had such good food at a wedding before. Finally, the bartenders were great, and again, thanks to Julie, every time I put down my drink or finished one, another one magically appeared in my hand. Thanks for an incredible wedding day! We can't wait to come back and eat there again.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Kimberly O

We had our Rehearsal Dinner at Salt Creek Grille the night before our wedding. We were in a room downstairs, which was beautiful. The room has large windows overlooking the lake & the sun was setting, which just added to the beauty. The food was delicious and everything was off without a hitch. I would love to go back to Salt Creek Grille!

SALT CREEK AND BARBARA ARE AMAZING

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Allison R

Looking for a wedding venue with personal service without the Wedding Factory feel - SALT CREEK is for YOU! Right on the river, the room and views are breathtaking. Barbara and her team will make sure that every detail is covered and nothing is left out In addition to the service here, the food is AMAZING.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Katie S

Great food and service! The open space was ideal for rehearsing and mingling with friends and family.

Wonderful Reception!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Danielle C

We just had our wedding reception at the SCG on July 6, 2012 and it was great! We had about 80 guests and everything was very smooth. Barbara Penta, the event coordinator, even took the time to fix a mishap with a few of our centerpieces when she put them out, went above and beyond and I was especially glad that she stayed for the entire event. The only complaint I heard or had the entire evening was the cocktail hour was a bit light on the food. The stationary displays were not refreshed and the butler served items were sparse as a butler was not around often. The drinks were strong, and the atmosphere, location, ambiance and food were unparalleled. The guests all REALLY enjoyed the private outside patio on the water and we were able to take our pictures right on the dock and outside, it was wonderful, allowing us to be "involved" with cocktail hour, which we enjoyed. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue.

AWESOME AND EASY!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 jenn c

We had our reception at the Salt Creek grille in Princeton... it was a champagne brunch and was WONDERFUL! Robert Strasser is the sales manager, and he was super easy to work with. I don't think he ever said "no!" He was able to do everything we needed, made changes to the menu for us, changed linen colors.... all for the same cost. The food was amazing, service was great!

Very Happy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Kimberly D

Everything at Salt Creek was excellent, and it was all thanks to Barbara Penta, the event coordinator there. She listened to everything that I wanted for my special day, and made it all happen. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were wonderful. We had about 105 people and it was perfect. We wanted something on the water but comfortable and quaint. We got exactly that. Finding a place to get married on the water in the area can be VERY pricy, and Barbara really works with you and coordinates everything around what you want. They have several packages to choose from so you can really make it what you want. You wont be disappointed!

Perfect Wedding 7/22/11

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Kimberly E

My ceremony and reception at the Salt Creek Grille in Rumson two weeks ago was everything I dreamed it would be. Barbara Penta was a joy to work with and handled all the details perfectly. I never had to worry about a thing. The riverside location was gorgeous and made for beautiful photos. We got many compliments about the lovely location, delicious food and wonderful service. Thank you Barbara and Salt Creek Grille for making our day so special!

Review for Salt Creek Grille

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brooke j

The ambiance. Right on the Navesink River it was a beautiful tranquil location.;The staff. Our wedding coordinator made multiple mistakes but claimed this has never happened before. Attention to detail!

TO Salt Creek Grille