Sammy's Rentals

Washington dc area. VA. MD. DC.

Sammy's Rental Inc.

Party rental company located in Manassas, Va. Tents, tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, stages, patio heaters, tent heaters, china, flatware, glassware and much more.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

8600 Phoenix Drive, Manassas, VA Washington dc area. VA. MD. DC. (703) 361-6216

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Cheyrl L

Our reception tent was the beauiful tent I have ever seen. Sammy's set up the tent three days prior to our event. The ceiling was draped with linen and 4 chandeliers. Our color theme was purple and gold. Everything from the china to stemware was well coordinated. The set up... Read More was exactly like i had envisioned. it was absolutely perfect. Thank you Sammy's rental for making our special day one of the most memorable days of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Jihyun K

I don't even know where to start with this review. Sammy's was absolutely amazing. They were accommodating to the literally ~ 7-8 times I changed/added to our order for the wedding. We rented chairs, high chairs, tables, and a dance floor from them for our big day and we could... Read More not have been more pleased with the quality of service from communication, value, flexibility, and professionalism. Drop off and pick up of the rental items was easy and timely. Sammy's is HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Margaret F

We hired Sammy's rentals to provide linen napkins in a specific color for our 10/29/2016 wedding, and we were thoroughly pleased with their quality and professionalism! They delivered and picked up the napkins from our venue, and their rates are extremely reasonable, too. I... Read More would definitely recommend Sammy's for any of your event rental needs!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lenora B

Had an act of God and a bad storm knocked our power out and had to cancel my daughters' bridal shower. I only asked to have a refund on the 4 tablecloths I ordered and never even took off the hangers and out of the bags and they would not give it to me. Very poor customer... Read More service and a total lack of understanding! Will not use them again.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Monica S

Great prices, great service, great products! Sammy's provided tables and chair rentals for my wedding on May 14th and everything was flawless! Would highly recommend for any event.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Britni R

Sammy's rentals is the place to use and you won't be disappointed! They were easy to work with and their works were punctual, professional and did a fantastic job. Great prices too. Highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Darlene C

Of all the rental companies we visited, this one had the best display of various table arrangements, and their prices are well below the competition. Genesis took my order, and was never flustered by the many times I called to change the order. All went well, and I would... Read More highly reccommend using Sammy's Rentals.

excellent work

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Sammy's rental good work My wife, and I are very pleased with your service we will definitely recommend your service to anyone thank you sammy's.

Good for the price

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Lisa K

I would use them again. The speaker system was a little sketchy and the wireless microphone went in and out. I was on a budget and got all of the tables, linens, chairs, speaker system, lighting in the tent, dance floor and tent for under $4k (for 150 people). I forgot that I... Read More had to set up the furniture and they helped me out very nicely when they didn't have to. They say it takes 2-3 hours but add another extra hour for setup because we were cutting it close. They accommodated my needs for the same day pickup.

Jillian

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Jillian G

Sammy's Rental was great to work with. Since we had our reception in the church fellowship hall, we had to rent special tables, chairs and linens. They were of excellent quality. They delivered and picked up on time. The office staff was very profession and helpful to talk... Read More to. I would highly recommend them for any rental needs you may have...wedding or another special event you may be planning in the future. Their prices cannot be beat! Wedding: 05/27/2013

Tent was great!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Melissa S

Due to cold weather, we needed to have a tent in the courtyard for the ceremony. The staff at Sammy's was great to work with. They were always available for questions and the tent turned out great. The also only require a 15% deposit and then if you choose to cancel up to 48... Read More hours before the event, you only lose the deposit, which is awesome!

Unbelievably amazing!! Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Sarah S

Sammy's was unbelievably amazing. We rented multiple tents as we had a very unique space that wouldnt be accommodated by just one tent. Sammy figured out the best way to place the tents. He and his staff were absolutely incredible to work with. The venue initially was very... Read More hesitant to work with Sammy as it was not their usual tent company but afterwards they were extremely impressed. The tents went up and down exactly on time. When another tent was needed because of last minute changes, Sammy went to get another tent ( and the venue was 65 miles away). He was great was, absolutely wonderful to work with. Will submit some beautiful pics. Would gladly answer any questions, I was soo impressed.

Sammy's is the Best

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Heather L

Sammy's Rentals is the best, by far. The price and the products are outstanding. Sammy's customer service is wonderful, as well. I am so thankful to Sammy's for making my wedding beautiful! I rented a tent, tables, chairs, linens, and a generator. All were perfect!

2012-10-10T14:42:24 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad you were happy with our team at Sammy's Rental. We take pride in giving a quality product and service and are happy to hear that your event went wonderfully. Best wishes on your new marriage!