Offering Beach Ceremonies and Beach Receptions

Sand Petal Weddings focuses on the destination bride! Offering all inclusive wedding packages! Choose a Beach front ceremony and your choice of beach front receptions. Packages include dinner, Dj, centerpieces, luau show, wedding cake, wedding planner, ceremony arbor, officiant, and live musician.

• Outdoor - Covered

Beach, Tented

4602 Ashton Rd, SARASOTA, FL

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Iris A

I can't speak highly enough about Sand Petal Weddings. They made our day absolutely perfect!! We live in NJ so I thought it would be difficult to plan a wedding out of state but Catherine made it so easy and stress free. The decor was beautiful, our DJ was awesome and our... Read More photographer was amazing!! Our guests could not stop talking about the delicious food! Catherine and her team were simply wonderful and always made sure my husband and I were happy. Our day was everything we ever wanted and more!! We couldn't have picked a better wedding planner.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Sara S

We got married on Memorial Day weekend and everything was perfect. Everything went so smoothly. The week before the wedding I had found out my fathers health wasn't good enough for him to travel to Florida (we are from Il.) Lisa and Kathy worked with me to get everything back in... Read More place and move things around. They literally walked us thru the day and we didn't have to do a thing. From the decorations, food, cake, DJ and the amazing photographer from 3five photography, it was all perfect. I would 100% recommend this company! I look back at the pictures today and still cry. It was so beautiful and something we will never forget! So glad I got to have my dream wedding. These ladies made it possible!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

There are no words to express how pleased and grateful we are with Cathy , Lisa and Sand Petsl Weddings, our daughter was determined to have a beach wedding ,she contracted with Sand Petal weddings, I was very skeptical to say the least, Cathy and Lisa were great they helped to... Read More create the wedding of our daughters dreams. Everything was absolutely perfect, they were very professional and took care of every detail. We usve had so many compliments on the wedding from friends and family who attended the wedding. Thank-you Cathy,Lisa and Sand Petal Weddings for making this wedding the wedding our daughter dreamed of.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Laura R

I don't even know where to begin! Lisa and Cathy are truly amazing women and extremely talented at throwing an amazing wedding! From my first phone call with Cathy I knew I had made the right choice. She is so sweet and truly cares about each and every wedding. She was available... Read More to answer my questions any time I called, and always had great ideas and suggestions. She knows the best vendors and I was blown away by how perfect every single one of them were. I loved my venue! Our wedding was on Anna Maria Island at the Tiki Hut and it was beautiful. The ceremony and reception cite were decorated beautifully and it was more than I could have ever dreamed of. The photographer was hilarious and had such a great personality. He took so many amazing photos and I can't wait to get them all back. The cake, food and drinks were delicious and surpassed all my wildest dreams and expectations. Living in Kentucky I wasn't able to be there to make every decision, but I knew Cathy had my best interests at heart and she gave me the wedding of my dreams. I am so happy I chose to have my wedding on the beach in FL, and I know it wouldn't have been the same without Sand Petal Weddings. I would very highly recommend them and I am already counting down the years till I can go back and have our vow renewal through them! ;)

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Sand Petal Weddings helped us create the beach wedding our daughter and her fiance had hoped for! Lisa and Kathy were delightful to work with....professional, thorough, organized, timely in their responses to phone calls and questions, attentive to details, and willing to work... Read More at creating the kind of day we envisioned. The vendors that they work with were equally as professional and easy to work with, and we were thoroughly pleased with the service they provided. We will forever cherish the wonderful memories of a beautiful wedding! Thank you Sand Petals!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 halie h

What can I say? Or where do I start? Catherine and Lisa were gems. They gave us a perfect wedding. From the decorations, the food, the cake, the music, just everything was perfect! I still have people who were staying here at the hotel coming up to us telling us how beautiful it... Read More was! We love sand petal weddings and highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Sonia Enid G

We are still so amazed on how wonderful everything went on our wedding day! Everything was so well prepared, beautifully done and very professional staff.. Cathy had all her people well managed ... We couldn't have had asked for more! Thank You Sand Petals!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

These ladies truly are the best at what they do! We had our wedding August 15th, 2015 at Sunset Beach Resort on Siesta Key at sunset. Unfortunately that was when it decided to rain. Cathy was wonderful at timing our ceremony in between rain showers. We even had the most... Read More BEAUTIFUL rainbow at the end of our ceremony. And the reception at the Daiquiri Deck was so much fun we didn't want it to end. We had more than one guest come up to us and say this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and that Bobby and I should get married every year! My husband and I had a long engagement and I worked with Cathy and Lisa for about a year and a half leading up to the wedding so I would highly recommend Sand-Petal Weddings if you are looking to get married in the Sarasota area. No one will treat you better.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kalie F

So glad I made the decision to work with these wonderful ladies! Living in Ohio it was difficult trying to plan our wedding in Florida, however sand petal weddings totally took away that stress! They were there every step of the way and our guests were so impressed with... Read More everything they did for us. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to plan a wedding in Florida! Also the photographer they booked for us, Steve with 3five photography was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Where do I start?Communication was a huge deal for us.Kathi and Lisa were there for us from day one with any questions we may have had either by email,phone or in person.The only complaint we have is not owning a time machine to go back in time to experience our wedding day all... Read More over again.It was so perfect.From the smallest details to the more intricate things,everything was perfect.I have been known to leave a wedding and bring back fast food to the table for myself because of horrible wedding food.I will normally eat a good meal before a wedding because of this.Our food was so good.Every thing from the appetizers to the cake was amazing.The food smelled so good I was distracted and couldn't wait until we were over with the photo shoot so that we could eat.Which brings us to our wedding photographer.He was very professional and down to earth.He sent us a few teaser photos via email and our jaws literally dropped.We cannot wait to get the rest of the photos from him.We had friends and family from both Pennsylvania and Florida.Most from Florida.To hear our guest from Florida who have seen their share of beach weddings say that our wedding was the best beach wedding they have ever been to made us very happy and was confirmation that we had made the right choice when we decided to go with Sand Petal Weddings to help us with our wedding.Our guest were kept on their toes and there was never a dull moment at the reception.The entertainment was amazing.Every time we though it was about to end the entertainers came out with something else.We are still receiving texts,calls and emails about how much fun everyone had.There are even talks about having a yearly thing back at the venue with everyone who was there for the wedding.This kind of buzz does not happen if everyone didn't have a good time.The theme was perfect.From the colors to how everything was decorated.Lisa did an amazing job taking care of all of that.It will be very hard to top that day.A day that we had worked so hard for and for so long was made a reality with the help of Sand Petal Weddings.We both agreed that if anyone would ask,that we would absolutely,without a shadow of a doubt recommend Sand Petal Weddings as their go-to wedding planners.We honestly cannot find one thing to complain about even if we tried.The wedding went so smooth with the help of Kathi and Lisa.We did not feel like just another customer with them.We felt the urge on their part to make our wedding the most memorable day of our lives and they definitely followed through with that.We couldn't be any happier.We truly felt like a king and queen that day as should any bride and groom should feel on their special day.We appreciate every single thing that this company has done for us.Our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was,how great the food was,how much fun they had watching the entertainers do their thing.The participation from the bride and groom during the entertainment segment had everyone laughing and smiling from ear to ear.All the vendors were great and very professional.I really can't say enough about Sand Petal Weddings and I would recommend them to anybody looking to make their dream wedding a reality.A huge, HUGE THANK YOU to Lisa and Kathi from Sand Petal Weddings for making our dream beach wedding come true and having it done so perfectly.It'll be something we will remember and talk about with our friends and family for a very long time.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lilly R

I used Sand Petal Weddings for my wedding in October of 2015. I planned the entire wedding from another state, which can be nerve wracking for some, but Kathy and Lisa were always there to answer my every question. They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning... Read More process, and were very open to all of my ideas. They took my vision and made it a reality. My wedding was everything I dreamed of! Everything went smoothly, and everything was beautiful. I loved it all so much that I wish I could do it all over again!! The vendors were all great as well, especially our photographer Steve - everyone loved him! And the 3 teaser photos I received so far are amazing...I cannot wait to see the rest! I would very highly recommend Sand Petal Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Erin C

Sand Petal Weddings really made planning my destination wedding so easy and as stress-free as possible (wedding planning is never completely stress-free for the bride after all.) They were very accommodating and easy to work with!

Sand Petal Weddings

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Sand Petal Weddings did an amazing overall job for helping us plan a wedding from the other side of the country.

Reviewed on 5/24/2015

Perfect beach wedding! Sand Petal Weddings is an exceptional business! My husband and I got married in Sarasota, FL this past April and had the best beach wedding imaginable! Cathy and Lisa made everything stress-free and easy. They were very easy to get a hold of and were... Read More always there to answer any questions we had. Planning a wedding from far away was so much easier than I could have imagined! Cathy and Lisa put together an absolutely beautiful wedding that exceeded all expectations my husband and I had! The decorations were beautiful and the whole wedding day ran so smoothly. Our guests are still talking about what a beautiful wedding it was and what a great time they had. We wish we could go back and relive our wedding day all over again and there wouldn't be a thing we would change! When we first chose Sand Petal Weddings we were mailed a packet which contained everything we would need for our wedding including hair salons, florists, hotels, and surrounding restaurants.The packet was so helpful and made planning our wedding weekend stress-free! All the vendors recommended by Sand Petal Weddings were exceptional! I was very pleased with the hair salon and florists I used. The photographer, guitarist, DJ, and all the other staff who helped on our wedding day were also amazing! Everyone was easy to work with and made us feel at ease. We would definitely recommend Sand Petal Weddings to anyone who is looking to have a beach wedding that will be remember for years!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

First class customer service! We wanted a small beach wedding for our celebration, and Sand Petal Weddings was the right fit for us. It was just the two of us, but Sand Petals made my husband and I feel like their biggest customer. They have wonderful attention to detail, paid... Read More attention to my likes and dislikes, and had great vendor recommendations for my hair and makeup. Sand Petals provided the photographer, the minister, and the perfect setting for our nuptials. We went with Sand Petals just based on other reviews, and they did not disappoint! They made our wedding day easy, special, and memorable and I cannot say enough things about them!

the wedding of my dreams

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Absolutely amazing wedding service. The people that run it are more than wonderful and nice, always willing to work with you and answer your questions! I had a big scare of having it rain on my wedding on siesta key beach and the wedding coordinator went out of her way to find a... Read More place I could have my wedding if it were to rain. she also gave her expert opinion to help me make the decision on where to have it, I decided to have it on the beach and it turned out to be everything I have ever dreamed of, I was blessed to get a amazing sunset an even rainbows all of which the photographer (also amazing) was able to capture! I highly recommend this company!

My niece's wedding

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

I wanted to take a minute to convey my thanks and appreciation for the outstanding job that Sand Petal Weddings team performed with the Brunory wedding party. All of our family and friends had a wonderful time. I also wanted to thank specifically for all of the help and support... Read More you provided me with following up on every detail. It made my job as the family coordinator very easy and allowed me to enjoy the day with my family.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

Sand Petal Weddings is your ONE stop shop to go to for ALL of your Beach Wedding needs! From the pre-planning, rehearsal & Big Day- they have it all covered. With their extensive Questionnaire to fill out- you pick out what and what not is to happen.It is that easy. The Ladies... Read More of the SP office are always courteous, polite, knowledgeable and ready to help! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with them weekly- since I was local :). I had a fabulous Beach Wedding on 12/6/14- all thanks to Sand Petal Weddings. I didn't have much that I needed to worry about- Sand Petals took care of it all for me! That is very important in the wedding planning process for any bride- to find a company that can handle just about all the aspects of your wedding day- to where you need to just be dressed and show up- that is so much appreciated and worth their very reasonable pricing!

My Dream Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

I live in Michigan and was married in April, 2015 on Siesta Key, FL. The team at Sand Petal Weddings made planning easy and fun and delivered on every detail beautifully. They felt like family on the day of my event and put so much effort into every detail. I chose a package... Read More that included all the bells & whistles and have no regrets. One stop shopping for all the details is the way to go, especially when you are planning from out of state. Every staff member and vendor they provided was excellent, warm, friendly and professional. They made my wedding day wonderful and so many of my guests said it was the nicest wedding they have ever attended :)

Perfect beach wedding

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Stephanie L

We booked Sand Petals Weddings after I found them on here (theknot.com) while researching beach wedding locations. We had not visited Anna Maria Island, but SPW offered everything we were looking for. They literally took care of everything but the flowers. That made my... Read More life/wedding day so much easier that I didn't have to coordinate and juggle every vendor myself. Unfortunately our wedding day was overcast and rainy, but Cathy made me feel at ease running around taking care of all the little touches I had wanted on our wedding day. All the vendors that they did book for us (photographer, dj, venue/cater) were such a pleasure to work with. They all constantly made sure that we were ok and happy with whatever was happening or if they could help in any way. Everyone is still talking about how great the food was from the Sand Bar (the venue provided the food). They are also still talking about the luau show that was included in our package. We can't thank SPW and their vendors enough for making our wedding day so amazing.

Beach wedding dream come true.

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Thaochau Y

Lisa & Cathy, I wanted to say thank you so very much for all your hard work in putting everything together to give me a perfect wedding day. I love everything and is happy with everything, from hair and makeup, flowers, cake was delicious and pretty, the officiant was very... Read More professional, the DJ and violist were both awesome, and most of all the photographer were very funny. Everything you recommended me was exceeding my expectations. I was nervous at first but decided to go with my luck and it turn out to be more than perfect and flawless. Words cannot describe how much I really appreciate your works, you were very organized and guide me through everything until the last min of the night. Put everything belong to me in the box. Without you, I would be so lost as no one care to do those for me because they were all busy drinking away and have their own fun. You went above and beyond to accomodate my last minute request of adding the maid of honor and best man. You made it run so smoothly and no hesitation whatsoever. Every single guests in my wedding can't stop saying my wedding is so beautiful and is flawless. All these because you made it happen for me. Again, thank you so very much! You guys are awesome! Friends and family love and enjoyed everything that night and everyone gave 2 thumbs up for Sand Petal Wedding! Be prepare to get busy since they will be contacting you for their weddings.

Thank You!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Jane B

Since I was a little girl, it has been my dream to get married in Siesta Key, Florida. As soon as I got engaged I began searching for the perfect venue and company to put together my big day. I stumbled upon Sand Petal Weddings website, and at first, it seemed too good to be... Read More true! After speaking with Cathy, I knew it was meant to be. Our wedding was in October 2014 and we planned it in only about 2 months. Everything was perfect! From the decorations, food, and exceptional service, Sand Petal Weddings far exceeded my dreams. Not only were they attentive and patient with me, they were also kind and considerate. They truly understood the vibe of the wedding I wanted. I can't think of anything I would have changed, and I have been told by several attendees, it was the best wedding they've ever been to. It was truly my fairy tale! Thank you, Sand Petal Weddings, for making me feel like a princess and for creating the most beautiful and special day of my life. I sincerely couldn't have done it without you, and we are forever grateful. ~Jane and Patrick Holmes Richmond, VA

This was our dream beach wedding!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Jackie F

Cathy and Lisa from Sand Petal Weddings are seasoned professionals in the business of planning weddings and it showed in every little detail of our big day. Planning a wedding from another state was something we were initially nervous about, but they made it easy for us by going... Read More through the process step by step, laying out all of choices and reminding us of what decisions needed to be made by when. They were also incredibly accommodating about some of the elements of our event that we wanted to customize. I feel like as a bride leading up to the big day I had some of the normal stresses, but what I noticed about my day in comparison to so many other weddings I've been a part of was that I felt like I didn't have a care in the world on the big day! I woke up, went for a walk on the beach, had coffee with some of my family and had plenty of time to get ready with my bridesmaids and have our photographer take some photos of the girls before it was show time - Cathy and Lisa literally ran the show on the day of and I did not have to worry about a thing! And what made it even better was showing up later and seeing how absolutely beautiful everything was set up; exactly according to plan. The DJ was great; we had some impromptu speeches and an impromptu singer and he was really awesome about going with the flow and making everything fit right in. I have to say planning long distance, one of my biggest worries was the food and not be able to try it beforehand...IT WAS DELICIOUS and all of our guests RAVED about the food! And to top it all off, instead of wedding cake, we requested the caterer make 3 different kinds of custom Brazilian desserts; they passed the test with flying colors - half of our wedding guests were Brazilian and they gave the dessert a thumbs up! Same thing with the bartenders, one of our prerequisites was that they needed to be able to make caipirinhas which is a traditional Brazilian cocktail, and Cathy and Lisa made sure they were equipped to do so beforehand. We really can't thank this team enough - you made our day one that we could re-live a million times over and discover something new and wonderful we loved about it each time

Beach Wedding Dreams do come true!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014

When my husband and I decided to have a beach wedding in Florida-we had no idea where to begin. I grew up in Miami, but I wanted a different city to get married in. Once we found a quaint resort in Siesta Key, we were then left with the burden of figuring out who would help us... Read More with the wedding ceremony on the beach? We live in Maryland and as everyone knows planning a wedding from afar is super stressful. We chose Sand Petals after thorough research because of their reasonable pricing for the package that we wanted. Little did we realize we would get so much more! Their customer service, attention to detail, creative ideas and timely responses to any and all of my questions helped allay all of my fears for my wedding day. Catherine, Lisa and Ashley are as good as you can get when it comes to the ultimate planners in beach wedding ceremonies. We just celebrated our wedding this past week in Siesta Key and it was everything I had dreamed it would be. Our guests are still talking about it to this day. I'd like to say I was a hands off bride, but that would be a lie. As the ladies can tell you I had a million questions about everything... And they very easily obliged me. I must also say that the other amenities that came with our King Neptune package like the videographer, photographer, steel drum player, officiant were also wonderful. These folks know what they,re doing....and on the day of our wedding ceremony everything ran like a well-oiled machine. I'm the type of person who rarely puts her trust in anyone or any service (mainly because I'm a control freak) but rest assured you can book Sand Petals for your wedding and NEVER worry about a thing. I highly recommend their company to anyone who is planning a beach wedding in the Sarasota area. They really will make your wedding dreams come true! We thank you all for making our day one of the most memorable moments of our lives!

The Most Memorable Night!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Lindsey H

Being from Iowa, we didn't know alot about Florida and all the places we could have our ceremony and reception. I found several places on both sides of Florida ranging from DIY wedding planning in a municipal building to hotels with a beach front venues. Sand Petal was the last... Read More wedding planners we saw and Kathy and her company totally sold us on thier services. We wanted a beach wedding with a polynesian flair and that's what we got. Beach, Tiki Hut, Pacific Native dancing and everything. All was put together by Sand Petal and all I had to worry about is being dressed and getting down there from Iowa. Every detail was taken care of and everything went as planned. My guests are still talking about how awesome my wedding was!